Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 1258
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    The eternally unprepared
    Looking around intently as she goes, Gale is angered at the straits that the Waterdavians have been put in.
    "Well, I am ready to go and end the planars in this area."

    Hopefully that will help these people.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Before leaving Zaavariel will attempt to buy a Healing Belt, since he had exhausted any means he possessed of healing himself.

    Zaavariel watches the men sparring, attempting to discern their relative skill.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Read, forgot to buy self healing.

    Using BAB since I don't know what to use in this check
    (d20+7)[22]

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    @Zaavariel

    You try to discern the of skill that the people sparring have. From your experience with a blade, you can tell that these men and women have no formal education with weapons, and are barely any stronger than a normal citizen.


    After Zaavariel asks Bailey if there is somewhere that he may purchase a healing belt, Bailey replies, "I'm sorry, but this is a refugee village, the shops here mainly sell low end mundane items, and fungi that they grow. We don't have the resources to waste to create magical items, let alone a market where people would be interested in buying or selling them."
    Intelligent doors FTW

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "Would there be a greatsword available?" inquires noru, having hardly looked away from his books.
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "One second," replies Bailey. He then walks over to Cassandra, has a few words with her, then you hear her yell, "Fine, only because you need it!" Cassandra walks into the nearby building and comes back out with a greatsword, and hands it to Bailey. Bailey then walks over to Noru with a greatsword and hands it to him. Behind him you notice Cassandra throwing a tantrum as Bailey gives you the sword. He says to Noru, "Will this do? The stores don't have weapons, but I know that Cassandra always has a few lying around."
    Last edited by Allyzedl; 2012-09-18 at 01:29 PM.
    Intelligent doors FTW

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    glances to it and then fishes around in his bag. Retrieving a single, polished black stone. He then gestures to the sword.

    "Skeleton, wield this, it is your new weapon."

    The skeleton attempts to retrieve the blade. and Noru pases Bailey the gem.
    Last edited by Tharione; 2012-09-18 at 01:53 PM.
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Bailey says, "It seems that we are ready to go, follow me then."

    Bailey then leads the group down another tunnel, however this tunnel looks more man-made than naturally formed. "I haven't been down this way in a while, it should lead to the sewers below the merchant district." The tunnel leads to a dead end, at which point Bailey walks up to the wall, kneels down, and begins feeling around at the bottom of the wall until you hear a click and the wall begins to move upwards, revealing a passage. After everyone is through, Bailey shuts the rock wall door behind him, and it then blends in to the surrounding rocks.

    Walking through the passage, your surroundings change from cavernous tunnels, to man-made sewers where the ground is damp and squishy as you walk through it. Bailey begins to lead you down the sewers, making several turns that makes the sewers seem like a maze. Standing in the middle of an area with multiple alleys connected to it, Bailey says, ďWe are almost to the exitĒ and as he says this, formian begin to surround the group from all different directions, including the way that you just came from. ďWell, this is a surprise. Iíll take the ones in front, you guys get the rest.Ē


    Spoiler
    Show

    In the OOC thread, I need you to post your positions, the sewers are around 15 ft. wide, however this area opens up. So just let me know if you are going to be closer to Bailey, closer to the back, or in the middle.

    I will put up a map after that.
    Last edited by Allyzedl; 2012-09-18 at 02:18 PM.
    Intelligent doors FTW

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Bailey restates, "I've take care of these three, you guys get the rest." Around you stands several formian. You are able to recognize the larger ones as myrmarch. There are also blink dogs and worgs surrounding the party.


    Spoiler
    Show

    With your knowledge planes, the large ones are myrmarch, #8 & 9 are known as taskmasters that control other monsters, and #10, 11, & 12 are common formian warriors. #13, 14, & 15 are the worgs, #16, 17, & 18 are the blink dogs.

    The party had the higher average initiative, so take your actions.

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show




    Intelligent doors FTW

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Bleerie casts her opening spell, empowering the combat prowess of her allies. "Ah, nice. Being surrounded is never a good situation to be in, but we can surely work with that."

    Everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard action: cast Righteous Wrath of the Faithful (SpC).

    Everyone gets +3 morale to attack rolls, +3 morale to damage rolls, one extra attack on full attack action (doesn't stack with Haste). Duration: 10 rounds.
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "And they thought that surrounding us was a good idea. Time to teach them a lesson."

    Gale flys up to be near the ceiling, and then fires a blast of green energy at the taskmaster managing the worgs.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sickening Eldritch chain (dc18)against the taskmaster near the worgs.
    attack1(1d20+11)[20] damage(7d6+3)[26]
    attack2(1d20+11)[26] 13
    attack4(1d20+11)[15] 13

    vs touch ac
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-09-19 at 09:23 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "Left or right Vincent?"

    Noru looks left then right.

    "I said: Left or Right?!"

    He performs some magical incantation and gestures and a wall of stone rises from the floor to the ceiling. Sealing off the left tunnel.

    "Well I'm sorry but i can't hear you through the sack cloth... Vincent suggests we fall back to the tunnel behind us and bottle neck them there, rather than be surrounded."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Casting wall of stone. 15' high, 15' wide, 2 inches thick sealing off left tunnel between taskmaster and blink dogs
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Having notice and prepared himself as soon as the Ants enters his senses, Zaavariel quickly steps up to cover Baily's back.

    "Fun, I've got your back."

    He controls his innate flurry and begins to whip his greatsword around empowered by Bleerie's spell, enjoying having allies again.

    Spoiler
    Show


    5' step behind Bailey attack #3

    Including Bonuses
    Attack 1
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+18)[20]
    Damage(2d6+20)[29]
    MageBane(2d6)[6]

    Attack 2-Haste Like
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+18)[29]
    Damage(2d6+20)[28]
    MageBane(2d6)[8]

    Attack 3
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+13)[29]
    Damage(2d6+20)[26]
    MageBane(2d6)[10]

    Attack 4-Bite
    Power Attack(-2/+2)(d20+9)[25]
    Damage(d6+8)[12]


  13. - Top - End - #313
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "Skeleton, Attack the worgs until none remain" He nods to them distractedly.

    With unthinking quickness the skeleton charges from Norus side to the nearest worg and brings down its greatsword onto the creature.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+19)[38] to hit
    (2d6+7)[12] damage
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg

    Krgg draws his falchion and runs his tongue over his tusks, That Vincent sure has a good head on his shoulders for tactics! BAHAHA! You're in the way, little doggies... He lashes out at the worg to his right with a powerful swing of Foebane.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to draw his falchion, standard action to initiate Elder Mountain Hammer vs #13 (automatically overcomes any DR/hardness)

    Attack - (1d20+23)[25]
    Critical Confirmation - (1d20+23)[39]
    Slashing Damage - (2d4+16)[18]
    Critical Damage - (2d4+16)[23]
    Vicious Damage - (2d6)[7]
    Elder Mountain Hammer Damage - (6d6)[20]
    Vicious Damage to Krgg - (1d6)[5]

    Last edited by Medic!; 2012-09-19 at 03:43 PM.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Bleerie masks some hand signs and mutters some words as she casts a spell over the party. Gale flies up into the air, nearly 20 ft. off the ground. She then shoots an eldritch chain at the worg taskmaster hitting it, then two worgs. Noru summons a wall of stone in front of the other taskmaster, and then commands his skeleton to attack the worg, hitting it.

    Zaavariel takes a short step forward towards a myrmarch, attacking it with everything heís got. He misses it with his first attack, his next two connect, then misses with his fourth. Krgg swings hard at the worn down worg, cutting it, spewing blood out of it as it falls to the ground dead.

    Bailey pulls out two short sword from under his cloak. His left arm and the sword in that hand begin to blur as he strikes at the myrmarch to his left. Then the sword glows as the myrmarch disappears, as he turns around to face the other two myrmarch.

    The surrounding creatures move in on the party. The three myrmarch and blink dog around Bailey attack him, but he easily dodges their attacks. The myrmarch and warrior near Zaavariel try to hurt him, but also miss. The two warriors near Zipxap attack him, missing the kobold, the two myrmarch then attack, the first misses, but the second connects.

    The blink dog near Bleerie tries to attack her, but falls over as it completely misses her. The remaining worgs try to bite Krgg, missing him. The blink dog near Noruís skeleton bites it. The taskmaster near Krgg casts a spell on him, but he resists its effects. You then hear a pounding coming from the other side of the summoned wall of stone.




    Spoiler
    Show


    Enemy attacks:
    Gale hit Taskmaster #8, Worg #13 & #14.
    Noruís skeleton hit worg #13
    Zaavariel hit Myrmarch #3
    Bailey hits Myrmarch #1
    #2, 3, 5, & 16 attacked Bailey and missed.
    #4 & 10 attacked Zaavariel but missed.
    #6, 11, & 12 attacked and missed Zipxap
    #7 attacked and hit Zipxap for 8 damage.
    #14 & 15 missed Krgg.
    #18 bites Noruís skeleton for 4 damage

    Luck seems to be on the party's side for that round. 12 attacks on the party and 2 hits.

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Last edited by Allyzedl; 2012-09-20 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Wall of Stone was not broken through
    Intelligent doors FTW

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Gale continues to target the taskmaster, this time blasting a chain of darkness at it. She also flies up until she is near the ceiling, and has a good look around.

    Spoiler
    Show

    More attacks
    beshadowed eldritch chain dc 18 or blind
    attack 1 (1d20+11)[25] damage(7d6+3)[29]
    2 (1d20+11)[29] 14
    3 (1d20+11)[31] 14
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-09-20 at 09:37 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "I love thick melee! It makes it that much more fun when there are five enemies and none can hit you!" Bleerie, as usual, is cheerful in battle. She quickly casts a spell providing her allies with supernatural defense, and the shifts into a defensive stance.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Swift action: DMM Quicken a Mass Shield of Faith (SpC). Since it is quickened, it does not provoke AoOs and therefore I need no concentration check.
    Standard action: total defense, for a +4 to AC.


    Party buffs
    Spoiler
    Show
    +3 morale to attack rolls
    +3 morale to damage rolls
    one extra attack on full attack action (check stacking rules)
    +3 deflection to AC
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    OoC
    Spoiler
    Show
    DM: does anyone know what taskmasters can do/has successfully used Spellcraft when the taskmaster attacked Krgg?

    (Sorry for double post, I meant to put this into the OoC thread).
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-09-20 at 10:33 AM.
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    After his enemies miss, Zaavariel begins to move against multiple foes as he attempts to or event his enemies from. Flanking him and Bailey...



    Spoiler
    Show

    If any attacks kills or drops an opponent negative go in this order 3/10/Blink Dog

    Attack 1 vs 3
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+18)[26]
    Damage(2d6+20)[26]
    Magebane(2d6)[6]

    Attack 2 vs 3 -Bonus
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+18)[31]
    Damage(2d6+20)[27]
    Magebane(2d6)[8]

    Attack 3 vs 10
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+11)[30]
    Damage(2d6+18)[27]

    Attack 4 vs 10 aBite
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+11)[28]
    Damage(d6+9)[10]



  20. - Top - End - #320
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Dramiscius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Being caught off guard, the kobold makes some hand gestures and mutters some words under his breath in a guarded manner.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Casting Walk unseen defensively DC 17
    (1d20+15)[23]


    Spoiler
    Show





  21. - Top - End - #321
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "Skeleton, ignore the puppies. move back and attack the formian behind them."

    Noru hops down off of his high horse and casts a spell defensively.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+16)[28] concentration to cast:
    polymorph, on himself, to turn into a cave troll (monster manual 3 pg.177)


    The skeleton moves past the dogs to the ant man and swings its greatsword
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+11)[31] attack on the taskmaster behind the worgs
    (2d6+7)[15] damage on hit
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg

    Krgg laughs as Gruumsh protects him from whatever enchantment the ant tried to lay upon him. Now that his blade had been blooded, he turns to a real foe and unleashes his anger in a series of deft blows.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Full attack on #7
    Attack 1 - (1d20+24)[33]
    Critical Confirmation - (1d20+24)[28]
    Slashing Damage - (2d4+17)[24]
    Critical Damage - (2d4+17)[24]
    Vicious Damage - (2d6)[6]
    Vicious Damage to Krgg - (1d6)[4]


    Attack 2 - (1d20+24)[36]
    Critical Confirmation - (1d20+24)[32]
    Slashing Damage - (2d4+17)[21]
    Critical Damage - (2d4+17)[23]
    Vicious Damage - (2d6)[7]
    Vicious Damage to Krgg - (1d6)[5]


    Attack 3 - (1d20+19)[36] +1 atk (threat!)
    Critical Confirmation - (1d20+24)[39] +1 atk
    Slashing Damage - (2d4+17)[25] +1 dmg
    Critical Damage - (2d4+17)[22] +1 dmg
    Vicious Damage - (2d6)[8]
    Vicious Damage to Krgg - (1d6)[2]


    **Internet is being very unstable atm, so not updating my sheet for fear of losing half of it mid-save. At end of turn Krgg should have +3 deflection AC, -6hp, 10/15 DDP, and the beginning of next turn will grant his last maneuver. Btw so far I've been spamming the back button and edit to get this in for 45 minutes =(
    Last edited by Medic!; 2012-09-20 at 08:40 PM.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Gale shoots a eldritch chain at the worg taskmaster, hitting it bouncing twice and hitting the two worgs. The taskmaster drops dead, and the two standing worgs run away. Bleerie casts another spell on the party.

    Zaavariel attacks the myrmarch near him, his first attack misses and second hits. He then attacks the warrior behind him, hitting it once as it drops to the ground, then bites the blink dog.

    Zipxap disappears.

    Noru turns into a cave troll as his skeleton takes a step towards myrmarch (6), swings its greatsword at the ant and slices the myrmarchís stinger clear off. Krgg laughs as he lashes a flurry of attacks at the myrmarch next to him, as the myrmarch bursts into a fine red mist from the orcís attack and drops to the ground dead.

    Bailey then attacks the myrmarch to his left as the sword in his right hand glows. As soon as the sword strikes the myrmarch, the ant disappears.

    The two myrmarch near Bailey attack him, but he dodges all of their attacks. The two myrmarch near Bleerie attack her. The first one attacks her with its stinger, hitting her, then bites her. Then the next one attacks her, missing both itís attacks. She then feels faint from the stinger attack, as she can no longer move, and is rigid, and helpless. The warrior near Bleerie then attacks her, stinging her, hitting her twice with its claws, and biting her. But she manages to live through the attack.

    The warrior near Noru attacks him, but misses. The blink dog in front of Bleerie wiggles around on the ground, biting at the air. The blink dog near Bailey then attacks him, missing him. The blink dog near Noruís skeleton attacks it, but misses it. The party hears more banging coming from behind the stone wall, as it begins to crack.





    Spoiler
    Show


    Since the taskmaster died, I changed Noruís skeletonís target.

    Bleerie takes 18 and takes 9 Dex damage and is now helpless.

    Then takes another 40 damage from the warrior.

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show




    Intelligent doors FTW

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg

    Revelling in the slaughter of his opponent, and the returned support of his blade and his god in killing these ant things, Krgg strides uncaring past two of the smaller, weaker foes and unleashes an attack full of hate at the next Formian down the line.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move diagonal up and right 2 squares, then up one as a move action, then initiate Divine Surge with a big dirty stinky smite on #4.

    Attack - (1d20+26)[30]
    Critical Confirmation - (1d20+26)[36]
    Slashing Damage - (2d4+28)[31]
    Critical Damage - (2d4+28)[35]
    Vicious Damage - (2d6)[7]
    Divine Surge - (8d8)[33]
    Vicious Damage to Krgg - (1d6)[3]

    If Krgg takes 5 or more damage from AoOs before his attack, please add 1 to his attack damage

    Last edited by Medic!; 2012-09-21 at 12:07 PM.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Gales voice rings across the cavern, as she makes her declaration
    "You will not survive this"
    Gale blasts a blast of darkness at the attackers near Bleerie

    Spoiler
    Show

    Gale will cast a beshadowed eldritch chain(dc 18 blind for a round) at the Formians near Bleerie,

    attack primary(1d20+11)[16] damage(7d6+3)[24]
    secondary(1d20+11)[13] 12
    tertiary(1d20+11)[13] 12

    concentration check for defensive casting (1d20+17)[33]
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-09-21 at 09:52 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    In the gutteral voice expected of his new form Noru speaks, "Good, now that that's settled..."

    He unleashes a vicious flurry of claw attacks upon the nearest Myrmarch, and Bites upon a lesser nearby formian.

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+16)[27] claw 1 vs myrmarch 6
    (2d6+12)[21] claw 1 damage
    (1d20+16)[19] claw 2 vs myrmarch 6
    (2d6+12)[17] claw 2 damage

    if both claws hit:
    (4d6+17)[26] rend
    and it needs to make fort save DC: 24 or be dazed (still if both claws hit)

    (1d20+11)[14] bite vs a warrior
    (1d8+7)[15] bite damage

    (1d20+17)[34] grapple if hits

    (1d20+16)[32] rake 1 if grappled
    (2d6+7)[17] rake damage 1
    (1d20+16)[27] rake 2 if grappled
    (2d6+7)[12] rake damage 2

    release from grapple if it falls unconscious or dead


    "Skeleton, kill ants until they are all within sight are dead. Then revert to standard follow and defend orders. Blink dog, if you can understand me, do not flee when your dominator is slain. We may require your aid."

    The skeleton mindlessly slices at the nearest ant!
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+11)[14] to hit (+2 if it needs to charge.)
    (2d6+7)[17] damage
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Zaavariel keeps his blade in motion and attempts to fells the two Myremarchs nearest him.

    Spoiler
    Show

    I'm surprised 3 is still standing(Did it heal?)... Attack 3 then 4 once 3 is dead

    Attack 1
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+18)[24]
    Damage(2d6+20)[28]
    Magebane(2d6+20)[25]*5

    Attack 2
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+18)[38]
    Damage(2d6+20)[24]
    Magebane(2d6+20)[31]*11
    61 Damage Total!

    Attack 3
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+13)[32]
    Damage(2d6+20)[25]
    Magebane(2d6+20)[28]*8

    Attack4 Bite
    Power Attack(-2/+4)(d20+9)[20]
    Damage(d6+11)[16]




  28. - Top - End - #328
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Bleerie sighs. "Alright, I get it, you're stronger than the average soldier."

    Bleerie steps to the side and protects herself from the Formian poison. She also takes out a small wand.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Free action: 5-foot step up, over the formian corpse.
    Standard action: cast Delay Poison. Concentration: (1d20+16)[23] (DC 17)
    Move action: draw from the Haversack my Wand of Protection from Evil.
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-09-21 at 09:42 AM.
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Dramiscius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Masked from his attackers, Zip mutters some words and changes into the shape of a harpy leaping off the ground to fly up about 20ft off the ground.
    Spoiler
    Show





  30. - Top - End - #330
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg makes his way to the myrmarch that attacked and hit Bleerie and swings at it with his falchion, hurting it greatly.

    Gale shoots an eldritch chain at the myrmarch that Krgg attacked, hitting it as well as bouncing to the other myrmarch, hitting it, then hitting the warrior near Bleerie.

    Noru, in troll form unleashes his attacks upon the myrmarch near him, missing it completely, then he goes to bite the warrior near him as well and manages to bite him, then unleashes more attacks upon it at Noru holds it in place with his teeth, killing the warrior. Noruís skeleton then attacks the same myrmarch, but also misses it.

    Zaavariel attacks the same myrmarch again, first missing it. Then with a swing of his greatsword severs the myrmarchís head clean off as it rolls on the ground, until it reaches Zaavarielís feet. He then swings his sword at the myrmarch behind hit, and as the sword cuts into the myrmarch it collapses on to the ground. He then bites the blink dog behind him, as blood spews out of it, it dies with Zaavarielís teeth still in its neck.

    Bleerie takes a little step, now standing on top of the dead warrior. She then casts a spell on herself, then pulls out a wand.

    Bailey attacks the myrmarch in front of him, then it disappears from sight.

    Thumping from the wall of stone is heard, as the cracks get larger and the taskmaster breaks the wall, creating a 5 ft. space in it. The warrior near Noru the cave troll attacks him, missing as it tries to sting him, claw him twice, then bite him. The blink dog near Noruís skeleton attacks it, and bites it. The other blink dog is still lying on the ground, biting the air in front of him. The last standing myrmarch attacks Noru the cave troll, missing him as it tries to sting and bite him.



    Spoiler
    Show


    Krgg doesnít take any AoO, didnít move out of anyoneís threat range.

    Galeís first attack hit #4, then #6, then #11.

    No big deal, Zaavariel just killed 2 myrmarch and a blink dog in one round.

    Zipxapís actions arenít listed because he is invisible and wouldnít be seen, but donít think that I forgot about him, he now has wings under him to show heís flying.

    Noruís skeleton takes 6 damage from the blink dog.

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Intelligent doors FTW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •