Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1258
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Spoiler
    Show
    With the artificers monocle(MIC 72), detect magic will identify after 3 rounds. the spellcraft checks should have identified any scroll of level 16 or less as well.


    "Bleerie, I am afraid that I can't cast any such effects. Krgg, that was some good smashing in that fight."
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "Ah well, we'll have to fight smarter. My patron god Oghma blesses me with powerful magic, as you could see. I excel at making martial combatants fight better, but I could find some way to help you spellcasters too.

    On those items, I have no use for them. Well I suppose I could keep the rod, in case it is needed. Just don't push the button while we're moving on the ship, it'll crush the wood.
    "
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "The scrolls that we found are a scroll of protection from arrows, and scroll of make whole with three uses, and an immovable rod. The rod could come in handy at some point, as could the protection from arrows. Noru, are you willing to reveal how you plan to fight?"
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Noru pauses in his casual walk toward the lower decks and turns.

    "Mine is a style best demonstrated, not spoken of. perhaps oddly, you'll find killing things is not my strong suit. As I said, solving problems is what I do."

    He gestures to the skeletal archon.

    "Killing is their job."

    He returns to calmly walking away.
    Last edited by Tharione; 2012-09-08 at 10:08 PM.
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Dramiscius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Zipxap looks around at his shipmates, slapping himself in the head as he'd forgotten to grant them protection for his voice, he begins going around and granting it to all of them making his rounds on the boat in preparation for future attacks.

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show


    Not sure if this is acceptable, but zip would prefer to begin each day by casting his endure exposure on party members present, although if you want me to specifically state it each day I understand, though the timeline moves a little more quickly then im used to.

    Spoiler
    Show





  6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "Zipxap, What are your capabilities in a fight?"
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Dramiscius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Clearing his throat he speaks in a shrill voice

    I prefer to stay out of direct combat, however I have breath akin to that of a mighty dragon, which I can preform some interesting tricks with. However it's indiscriminate in who it hits, so from now on ill be granting everyone protection from it during my morning regiment, rather then worry about harming my comrades during the heat of battle.
    Spoiler
    Show





  8. - Top - End - #128
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    You arrive at the harbor of Waterdeep. Most of which has rotted away. You manage to find a dock that looks sturdy enough. The two goblins wave goodbye to you as you jump off the ship onto the docks. Upon Krggís landing on the dock, the overwhelming weight of him and his gear landing on the dock causes him to go straight through the wooden dock into the water. Krgg then begins to feel something nibbling at his ankles as he swims to shore.

    Gazing upon Waterdeep the party sees the ruins of a once great city. Buildings are crumbled in pieces; wooden planks are on the ground where merchant carts used to stand. Windows from houses lay shattered on the ground, which has been stained deep red with the blood of those who once lived here. You seem to be in a merchant district.

    You hear the clanking of metal coming from behind an old abandoned building.
    Last edited by Allyzedl; 2012-09-10 at 08:48 AM.
    Intelligent doors FTW

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Bleerie walks to the blacksmith building, and steps in. "Hello? Friends here, don't be afraid!" IT WAS NOT A BLACKSMITH

    Bleerie casts a quick spell, before slowly moving toward the building. She pays full attention to it, trying to look through any window or to determine what kind of creature, or creatures, are currently in there. She whispers "Armored people walking, maybe. Be ready for some fighting."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Sign, slowly moving toward the building.
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-09-10 at 09:08 AM.
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Dramiscius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Surveying the scene, the kobold once again vanishes from sight.

    Best I remain out of sight

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casts walk unseen and follows Bleerie
    Spoiler
    Show





  11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    As Gale looks over the wreckage of Waterdeep, she can't help but to remember her past. To those who look at her, she seems almost lost in thought, lost in her memories.

    So much death and destruction here. I can hardly believe that Waterdeep was destroyed by this invasion. Every other time, the city survived... somehow. I remember running through these streets, and now they are just ruins. Just memories in my head. I will find who did this, and they will NOT enjoy that meeting.

    After surveying the ruins for several minutes, with tears running down her face, Gale starts heading for the clanking building, floating off of the ground to minimize noise. Once she arrives, she will take a look inside, and activate detect magic, concentrating on it as she surveys the contents.

    Spoiler
    Show
    spot(1d20)[7] listen(1d20)[11] hide(1d20+1)[18]
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-09-10 at 10:43 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg

    When he trudges to shore Krgg checks his feet and ankles for critters or bites.

    "That settles it, no more damn boats! You'd think I was of one of the Water-tribes..." he growls as he sits to remove his boots and pour the water out. He wipes his hands down over his face and head, and shakes like a dog, flinging droplets carelessly.

    He puts his boots back on and rises to his feet, surveying what's left of the town he spent so much time in.

    Spoiler
    Show
    If needed Swim Check - (1d20+8)[28]
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Noru trots his mount ahead at a speed to keep up with the remainder of the group.

    He speaks softly but aloud, "It might be better to send the expendable magical constructs into places first. If you don't mind my tactical opinion."


    He unslings and holds his bow. The raven on his shoulder flies off ahead into the sky at top speed.

    Spoiler
    Show

    The raven flies off to aerially survey the city, Noru can see what it sees.
    it is also carrying a letter if possible.
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Looking through the windows, Bleerie and Zipxap see the inside of a rundown shop. Gale quickly darts behind broken carts and barrels, hiding behind them as she approaches the building. The only thing she sees is the building, but the sound of clashing metal is now repeating faster than before. Krgg stands in front of the building soaking wet.

    Noruís raven flies high above the building. Behind it there is a battle underway. It looks like someone is fighting with a bunch of giant ants. The fight is the source of the sound as the humanoidís weapons clash with the weapons of the giant ants. However, the raven cannot clearly discern any more details than that about the humanoid or the giant ants other than that they are fighting, and the humanoid seems to be overwhelmed.
    Intelligent doors FTW

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "It seems the source is not within the building but behind it, Giant ants and some sort of humanoid figure. It would be my guess that, whoever they are, they will not emerge victorious without aid."

    Noru seeks to ride the shortest path to get around the structure that he is aware of with both his birds view and his own.

    The bird continues onward over the city.

    Spoiler
    Show

    his horse has 180' move speed and ignores terrain penalties from sandy, muddy or swampy terrain.
    Last edited by Tharione; 2012-09-10 at 04:08 PM.
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    "Alright Noru, I'm on it." The gnome darts past the building, just as fast as an unencumbered human.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Double move, 60 ft.
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg

    When his grumbling about being soaking wet subsides, Krgg hears the sound of a fight. He calls his armor onto himself and follows his companions around to the back fo the building, drawing Foebane as he stalks around the structure.

    He bellows a battle-cry as he rounds the corner to announce the death of....something!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard to call his armor, then double moving at 20ft/move until he can see the cause of the ruckus. Getting Granteds out of the way here: (1d6)[4] (1d5)[5] (1d4)[1] (1d3)[2]
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Hearing Noru's identification of the source of the sound, Gale flys up over the building, and comes to the aid of the lone humanoid. She seems to focus for a second, and then a blast of ice streaks towards one of the ants.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Fly up to get a line of sight, eldritch spear(250ft range) hellrime blast(fort dc 18 failure -4 dex, cold damage) (1d20+8)[22] damage(7d6)[24]
    If there is damage reduction, Gale should be able to observe the attack doing less damage than it should.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Noru rids his steed, stopping just in front of the battle. Bleerie follows right behind the steed as it kicks dust from the ground as the steed runs into Bleerieís face. Krgg shouts something fierce is his native tongue and runs as fast as he can, just barely moving at all, Krgg is able to see the battle from around one of the corners of the building. Gale flies above the building and shoots a blast at the giant ant that is closest to the humanoid figure. Zipxap, now invisible follows behind Noru and his steed, as he sees the battle ensue a Bleerie stops just short of running him over.

    @Party
    You see 6 Formian fighting against a single Elf. He is unnaturally tall and muscular for an Elf. He has sharp features and after further inspection of those features, he seems to have small bony protrusions. Small scales cover his entire body, with noble golden eyes to suit. He seems to be only wearing a loincloth, but has a faint aura around his body. Fighting against the Formian he is whipping his greatsword around as blinding speeds. He seems to be in some sort of frenzy while he is attacking the Formian.

    Gale shoots an icy blast at Formian 1, hitting it in the back of the head.


    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show

    I'm currently looking for a better way to create maps, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know in the OOC thread.

    But for now:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Last edited by Allyzedl; 2012-09-11 at 11:23 AM.
    Intelligent doors FTW

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Dramiscius's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Zipxap

    Seeing the Formians' he decides an aerial view would be best, incase more happen to come and try to ambush him and his companions.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Using humanoid shape to turn into a Harpy and fly 20 ft up in the air while invisible.

    Spoiler
    Show





  21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Zaavariel

    Surrounded by massive ants, Zaavariel whips his blade around in a frenzy of blinding speed...

    Spoiler
    Show

    Knowledge Planes(Untrained) (d20+1)[6] to Identify and distinguish largest threat.

    Attacks to be taken against the most prominent threat first. If one dies, resolve next attack against the next most potent threat, etc

    Whirling Frenzy 1/4

    Attack 1
    Power Attack(-2/+4) (d20+15)[18]
    Damage (2d6+18)[30]
    If Magebane is applicable: +2 to hit +(2d6+2)[10] to Damage

    Attack 2 -Whirling Frenzy
    Power Attack(-2/+4) (d20+13)[16]
    Damage (2d6+18)[23]
    If Magebane is applicable: +2 to hit +(2d6+2)[9] to Damage

    Attack 3
    Power Attack(-2/+4) (d20+8)[10]
    Damage (2d6+18)[26]
    If Magebane is applicable: +2 to hit +(2d6+2)[10] to Damage

    Attack 4-Bite
    Power Attack(-2/+4) (d20+8)[14]
    Damage (d6+6)[9]

    PS Eyes are Golden, not Green.


  22. - Top - End - #142
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Bleerie casts a spell, and everyone is instantly surrounded by a faint blue aura. "Here, this is to be a bit safer. Have fun smashing around!"

    Important for everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard action: cast Mass Shield of Faith. Everyone gets +3 Deflection AC, duration 10 minutes.


    Maybe next round
    Spoiler
    Show
    The gnome darts on the side, to get a better angle, shouting: "Avoid the dark!" She then conjures a thick curtain of blackness, which envelops four of the giant ants.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action: move six squares up.
    Standard action: cast Doomtide, so that it hits the three upper foes as well as the bottom left one. Draw a line between my upper left corner and Zaavariel's upper left one to see the lower bound of the black.

    Enemies are entitled to a Will save DC 22 to avoid being Dazed for 1 round. Anyone moving or starting the round in the blackness must roll as well.

    SR checks:
    (1d20+10)[19]
    (1d20+10)[30]
    (1d20+10)[12]
    (1d20+10)[14]

    (I found a Cleric illusion! Yay for +1 to DCs for gnome! )
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-09-11 at 12:00 PM.
    Best homebrew ever (shameless self plug)! The Stoner, always PEACH

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Gale

    Seeing the rest of the party come into view, Gale decides to try to help the elf by disabling some of his attackers, and launches a blast that is almost totally black.

    Spoiler
    Show
    if in range for eldritch chain, cast it with beshadowed blast(fort dc 18 or blind, applies to all targets), if not, move into range, and then do the same thing. Ranged touch attacks.
    primary attack (1d20+8)[17] damage(7d6)[20]
    secondary chain(1d20+8)[12] damage: half of above
    tertiary chain(1d20+8)[17] damage: half of above
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-09-11 at 11:20 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbo

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+20)[39] knowledge: the planes on formians
    regardless probably enough to recognize they are extraplanar.


    "Well they fit the vague definition of my opposition. Skeleton, kill the ants ignore the others."

    A 20' radius of pitch darkness surrounds Noru after a brief chant and wave.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Noru casts no light then dismounts his phantom steed
    Darkvision can see normally through the darkness non-magical sources cannot illuminate it.
    Noru is invisible to darkvision.
    Message to all pbp games I am currently involved in: these forums games have sadly been more a source of anxiety than entertainment and i shall be taking an indefinite hiatus from the forum.

    Happy gaming in the future to you all.

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg

    The orc brandishes his falchion and wades into battle, preparing to strike the nearest ant-thing. Krgg shouts a taunt to the elf they've stumbled across, Keep those eyes open, elf, see how an Orc handles trivial creatures like this!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Krgg moves up 3 squares and diagonal up/left one, placing him in flanking position with the elf against Ant#2.

    Attack - (1d20+22)[41]
    Crit Confirm - (1d20+22)[33]

    Slashing Damage - (2d4+13)[19]
    Critical Damage - (2d4+13)[18]

    Vicious Damage - (2d6)[11]
    Vicious Damage to me - (1d6)[6]

    Healing to the Elf - (1d6+7)[13]


    EDIT: That's what I'm talkin about

    *Note if any AoOs are provoked (and successful), Krgg gains the total damage divided by 5 (up to a bonus of 3) as a bonus on his attack and damage

    Last edited by Medic!; 2012-09-11 at 12:49 PM.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Allyzedl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Zaavariel swings around with his greatsword, missing every single Formian. Zipxap is still nowhere to be seen. Bleerie casts a spell over the party, protecting them. Gale then shoots an Eldritch chain at the closest Formian, hitting it, as it bounces to the next one it misses. Noru creates a field of darkness around himself. The darkness also covers Krgg, Bleerie, and Zipxap, however they can see through it, but can no longer see Noru.

    The Formian notice the others around them and a few move away from the elf. Two of the Formian head towards Bleerie and Krgg, striking at Bleerie.

    The other four Formian enclose the elf, and continue their assault on him.
    Formian 4 and 5 try to hit Bleerie with their stingers. While the first Formian misses Bleerie, the second attack hits Bleerie right in the face with a stinger. Bleerie begins to feel a little lightheaded.

    The remaining Formian attack Zaavariel with their stingers as well. Only 1 of the Formian hit Zaavariel with their stinger. Zaavariel begins to feel a little lightheaded.


    @Zaavariel
    Spoiler
    Show
    As far as you notice, they all look the same.



    Spoiler
    Show
    Formian have hive mind, so they canít be flanked unless you are flanking all of them. Everything inside Noruís black circle has concealment.

    Bleerie takes 18 damage from getting hit in the face with a stinger.
    Zaavariel takes 9 damage.

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Intelligent doors FTW

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Swearing at herself as her chain fails to bounce, Gale tries again.

    Spoiler
    Show
    So, more or less a repeat of the last round, hopefully with better rolls.
    once again, dc 18 fort save or blind
    primary attack (1d20+8)[28] damage (7d6)[30]
    secondary attack (1d20+8)[18] damage (7d6)[25]
    tertiary attack (1d20+8)[15] damage (7d6)[22]
    ... feel kind of like an idiot. 30 dam on first, 15 on second, 7 on third.
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-09-11 at 12:49 PM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UTC-5

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Spoiler
    Show
    Got a crit, so confirm, and bonus damage attack (1d20+8)[11] damage (7d6)[28]
    :( so no crit for me
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2012-09-11 at 12:50 PM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

    Aria, Vertiron
    Elena, Classics
    Bluebell, Good
    Violet, The Lucifer
    Liriel, Shadows
    Aster, Space
    Elizabeth, Chamar
    James, School
    Damien, Sun
    Tulip, Deal
    Aeris, Overrated

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Medic!'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chanute, KS
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Krgg

    A wave of confidence exudes from Krgg, washing over Bleerie as he slices Foebane out towards the ant-thing. Watch yourself little one, you're too useful to be offering yourself up as bug-food.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Krgg initiates Crusader's Strike against #5

    Attack - (1d20+20)[28]
    Critical Confirmation - (1d20+20)[29]
    Slashing Damage - (2d4+13)[15]
    Critical Damage - (2d4+13)[20]
    Vicious Damage - (2d6)[7]
    Vicious Damage to Krgg - (1d6)[4]

    Healing to Bleerie - (1d6+7)[12]

    May the Dice be with me! Gross
    Last edited by Medic!; 2012-09-11 at 12:55 PM.
    Just in case, in any game I've applied to without being selected: DMs are more than welcome to use my submission as an NPC as they wish!

    Huge thanks to Howl for puting some Boomstick in my avatar

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Zman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Invasion of Toril

    Zaavariel

    Zaavariel continues to swing madly barely noticing others coming to his aid... His fury only increasing...

    Spoiler
    Show

    If one dies, resolve next attack against the next most potent threat, etc

    Whirling Frenzy 2/4

    Attack 1
    Power Attack(-4/+8) (d20+15)[21]
    Damage (2d6+24)[31]
    Mage Bane (2d6)[7] to Damage

    Attack 2 -Whirling Frenzy
    Power Attack(-4/+8) (d20+13)[28]
    Damage (2d6+24)[30]
    Mage Bane (2d6)[9] to Damage

    Attack 3
    Power Attack(-4/+8) (d20+8)[17]
    Damage (2d6+24)[30]
    Mage Bane (2d6)[11] to Damage

    Attack 4-Bite
    Power Attack(-4/+8) (d20+6)[10]
    Damage (d6+8)[14]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •