New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: PTA: Points of Authority (IC)

"How does two vs two, standard league rules, and a $2000 wager sound?" Kelaeon ask, "Or uhhhh..." Kelaeon didn't like this, but he knew poisons would always beat grass, plus based on Erika's words manipulating the girls shouldn't be too hard, "Or if you win, I'll go on a date with you? Your pick, $2000 or the date." He glances over at the other girls, "These same rules apply to anyone who wins the challenge."

Kelaeon tossed out the pokeball containing Elaine the Skorupi.

Spoiler
    Show

Level 10
    HP: 22/22
    Speed: 10
    Def: 10
    SDef: 6

2. - Top - End - #332
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ashley comes down the stairs and catches the last of the doormats comments. deciding to try and gather info on rebel activity in the area she comes up to him. "Hello sir what information can you give me on rebellion activity in the area? I was on the fence about this conflict under Cynthia but now that Bruno's in charge I know which side I'm on."

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the silence recently don't know if I need to roll something for this conversation and I'll roll my three wis and CHA soon or not at all if you don't want them anymore. Again sorry for the silence.
    Last edited by Cormag81; 2012-10-14 at 04:44 PM.
    PTA Character Sheets

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja recalls Irelia, with no other mons to switch to since she conceded Emperor.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

Spoiler
    Show
    Map and stuff's updated. Irelia Ewin is up in init, then not-Ewin. Cause I forgot I nearly killed the poor kitty.

Lady Killer

"Oh! That be fun! How bout if you win, you get ^1500 AND a date!? And if you lose, I get ^1500 and a date. Then its a win-win!" The other girls giggle in agreement.

Spoiler
    Show
    Elaine is faster. It is a Petilil since its been out for a bit.

Killed by a Lady Alive, but Still Trapped

Francis bring his arms up in a snap, protecting his pretty face. He tenses, waiting for the hard clay to smack into hard into his hands. But it never comes. A simultaneous crack and thunk is heard and looking beyond his fingers, he sees Erika staggering backwards, a trickle of blood seeping through her fingers against her forehead.

Jasmine is in a fighting stance in front of Francis. She had caught the pot in mid air, telekinetically, and chucked it back at her. Erika produces a silk handkerchief, and begins dabbing the wound. She gently pushes the pieces of pot away with her feet. Good. She's responsive. Lets up the challenge then. I suggest you step away Francis. She reaches into the sleeve of her kimono and produces a pokeball, releasing a large quadraped dinosaur, with a large flower on its back. "Floradion, assistance please." The dino nods, and several vines sprout from the flower, picking up two dozen pots of varying size and weight. Get ready.

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll 1d20+Abra's Int 5 times. Note what you roll (including the last roll) in the Pad. This will determine EXP and EP gained.

Ms. Late to the Party

The doorman becomes instantly nervous, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you away from the lobby. What is up with these Kantonian's and pulling girls by the wrist? "Shhhhhhhh! Do you want to get me killed? If my contacts knew I was being friendly to a Lapdog, I'd be deader than a Gastly." He sighs, looking around the corner. "Ok look. I can show you where they typically hangout. Don't tell them I told you and don't tell them your a lapdog. just play it cool, you'll get the info you want." He hands you a piece of paper with a crudely drawn map.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ya, go roll those rolls I wanted. They are for this. And just future note: If you expect your going to be absent for extended periods, just PM me real quick, and try your best to give me a time estimate.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-10-14 at 08:36 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Buddy, looks like it's just you and me. Show them your stuff, Ewin. Ewin follows Bryan's silent command, slamming at the chicken mon with an open palm before backing away from the other mons to F13.

Spoiler
    Show
    Force Palm
    Physical, Fighting
    AC: (1d20)[5] 2, Para on 18-20
    Damage: (2d10+23)[28]
    If Crit: (2d10+8)[23]
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

The blow strikes true, but the Combusken doesn't seem too hurt. "Chase." The opposing pokemon give chase, the Combusken trying to kick the elusive blue pokemon, but fails. The Chinchou just waddles forward.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

7. - Top - End - #337
    Titan in the Playground

Bryan smirks. Good little student. Nice dodge. Now latch on. Ewin bites at one of the flying legs before backing off again from the bird to B13.

Spoiler
    Show
    Crunch
    Dark, Physical
    AC: (1d20)[10] 2, Lower Defense on 17-20
    Damage: (3d10+24)[41]
    If Crit: (3d10+12)[26]

Show

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ettin in the Playground

Killed by a Lady Alive, but Still Trapped

Francis bring his arms up in a snap, protecting his pretty face. He tenses, waiting for the hard clay to smack into hard into his hands. But it never comes. A simultaneous crack and thunk is heard and looking beyond his fingers, he sees Erika staggering backwards, a trickle of blood seeping through her fingers against her forehead.

Jasmine is in a fighting stance in front of Francis. She had caught the pot in mid air, telekinetically, and chucked it back at her. Erika produces a silk handkerchief, and begins dabbing the wound. She gently pushes the pieces of pot away with her feet. Good. She's responsive. Lets up the challenge then. I suggest you step away Francis. She reaches into the sleeve of her kimono and produces a pokeball, releasing a large quadraped dinosaur, with a large flower on its back. "Floradion, assistance please." The dino nods, and several vines sprout from the flower, picking up two dozen pots of varying size and weight. Get ready.

Spoiler
    Show
    Roll 1d20+Abra's Int 5 times. Note what you roll (including the last roll) in the Pad. This will determine EXP and EP gained.
    Francis looked in shock at Erika's blood. Did you really need to draw blood Jasmine?
    She's a pampered girl who looks like she's never suffered in her life.
    You didn't have to make her bleed. This lady's crazy.
    Because you've never pissed off any crazy ladies in your life. Besides, you've had me do this kind of stuff before, just without the murderous intent.
    Don't be afraid to teleport away if she freaks out.
    Don't worry, I won't die. Besides, you might get ideas for the routine. Females Flinging Flora has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Sighing at her foolishness, Francis sets her down and gets out of ground zero as fast as he can.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[15], (1d20+4)[17], (1d20+4)[13], (1d20+4)[17], (1d20+4)[21]
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2012-10-14 at 11:49 PM.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

9. - Top - End - #339

BlackDragon

"Oh sorry didn't mean to endanger you but thanks for your help good sir I'd best be off." She says as she tucks the map into her pocket without looking at it then releases Rhea and begins to walk around when shes been walking in seemingly aimless circles for some time she stops and checks the map to head where it leads.

Spoiler
    Show
    CHA checks:
    (1d20+3)[5]
    (1d20+3)[6]
    (1d20+3)[5]

WIS checks:
    (1d20+4)[11]
    (1d20+4)[21]
    (1d20+4)[24]

Rolling done. Yeah sorry just got over swamped and didn't have time to check let alone post so couldn't really have given you warning but I apologize for not contacting you personally.
    One more thing is the fact that we all work for the league really that well known?
    PTA Character Sheets

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

The Combusken takes the blow, but remains standing. The kid returns it regardless. "Conceding him. Alright, Patches, put your moves on!" The Pachirisu appears, making cutesy moves at Ewin, creeping him out.

Spoiler
    Show
    -2 Atk

Womanizer

Go! The Venasaur roars, and starts chucking pots at Jasmine. Without flinching, the tiny psychic catches them as they are thrown. One caught, two caught, two returned. One pot nearly collides with her but she deflects it into the wall just above Francis head. Don't hold back! Four large pots fly straight at Jasmine. It looked like she was about to teleport to safety, when one pot goes flying back towards Erika. Then another, and another and just as the last one was about to connect it stops, hanging in midair in front of Jasmine. The Vensaur deftly destroy's the returned pots with ease, stepping forward. The flower on its back starts to glow. Erika makes no move to stop the mon.

Poor Orrian Girl

You start following the directions the man gave you. It doesnt take long to find out the Rebel hotspot was in a seedier part of town. Bums on every corner and shifty people everywhere. You get lost a few times (his handwriting is atrocious) and nasty looks from nearly everyone you ask. After a good 20 minutes of wandering, you notice something in the corner of your eye. A group of three men seemed to be following you, though some ways away and never being right next to each other. A quick look around says there is no one there that would help you. No Ranger, no police. No one. There were dark alley's ever dozen or so feet, but no way of knowing where they lead to.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

Ignore it and hit them hard. Ewin slams his palm into the mon.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Force Palm
    Physical, Fighting
    AC: (1d20)[19] 2, Paralyze on 18-20
    Damage: (2d10+20)[30]
    If Crit: (2d10+8)[20]

Show

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

The force of the blow stuns the squirrel, as the fish flops forward...
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

Finish it. Ewin bites the squirrel hard.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Crunch
    Physical, Dark
    AC: (1d20)[4] 2
    Damage: (3d10+21)[36]
    If Crit: +(3d10+12)[37]

Show

14. - Top - End - #344
    Titan in the Playground

The blow drops the squirrel. "Aww dang." "Finally! Angles, blast it!" The Chinchou releases a burst of steaming water at Ewin, dealing 41 damage!
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

"Not so fast!" Defend! An aura of energy coats the Riolu, leaving him unscathed by the water.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Use Protect as an Intercept!

Ewin then steps toward the Chinchou. (H13)

Show

16. - Top - End - #346
    Titan in the Playground

"SUPERSONIC!" All of the twin's quickly cover their ears. The fish squeals, and while annoying didn't seem to affect Ewin.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground

Gah! Shut that thing up! Ewin bites the Chinchou.

Spoiler
    Show
    Crunch
    AC: (1d20)[16] 2, Lower Defense on 17-20
    Damage: (3d10+21)[32]
    If Crit: (3d10+12)[38]

Show

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

"Shoot it!" The chinchou blasts the super heated water again, this time connecting for realz, dealing 39 damage and burning Ewin!
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

19. - Top - End - #349
    Titan in the Playground

"Quick, finish it!" Ewin slams his palm into the Chinchou, followed by a quick jab with his other paw, before succumbing to the burn.

Spoiler
    Show
    Force Palm
    AC: (1d20)[6] 2
    Damage: (2d10+20)[36]
    If Crit: +(2d10+8)[21]

Interrupt: Quick Attack
    AC: (1d20)[15] 2
    Damage: (1d12+15)[25]
    If Crit: +(1d12+6)[11]

Show

20. - Top - End - #350

BlackDragon

Ashley starts to walk faster doing her best to not arouse suspicion and turns a corner down a street hoping to break their line of sight for a few seconds and releases Persephone. "Sorry to do this to you again but go invisible and and follow closely this might get ugly fast. Thx girl."
    After Persephone goes invisible she continues walking and waits for the "goons" to make a move.
    PTA Character Sheets

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

Womanizer

Go! The Venasaur roars, and starts chucking pots at Jasmine. Without flinching, the tiny psychic catches them as they are thrown. One caught, two caught, two returned. One pot nearly collides with her but she deflects it into the wall just above Francis head. Don't hold back! Four large pots fly straight at Jasmine. It looked like she was about to teleport to safety, when one pot goes flying back towards Erika. Then another, and another and just as the last one was about to connect it stops, hanging in midair in front of Jasmine. The Vensaur deftly destroy's the returned pots with ease, stepping forward. The flower on its back starts to glow. Erika makes no move to stop the mon.
    Francis watched the little abra deflect the pots, proud of his best friends ability. Her hard work showed, and was made all the more impressive when Erika was doing the attacking. Then the pokemon started to glow, which couldn't have been a good sign. Francis had met a few grass types in his life, and light generally made them stronger. Realizing that the gym leader was initiating a serious attack and knowing it couldn't end well, he threw himself onto Jasmine, wrapping himself around her. He rolled into a small ball and braced for the impact of whatever the crazy attack the woman had planned.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #352
    Titan in the Playground

Round Robin

The Staravia comes out as the Chinchou falls along with Ewin. "C'mon, lets see your last one!"

Lonely Girl and her Ghost

Persephone dissapears from view, but you can still feel her presence. The goons appear on your peripheral vision quickly, just missing the ghost disappearing. They continue to keep their distance, but you notice one of them, a big guy with a leather jacket, had an odd shaped bulge in his jacket pocket, where he had his hand stuffed. It was defiantly not hand shaped either.

Venasaur Chow

Though you couldn't see it, Erika smiles as you cover your Abra. The Venasaur releases its attack, the energy searing your back. It was the most painful experiences you had ever felt. You felt like the sun decided to shine only on you for an inordinate amount of time, with no remorse, no shade to protect you. But you hold firm. You don't let go of the frail Abra. You must protect her. If you couldn't protect her, who could?

Your vision starts to fade, and your grip weakening. NO! You must protect her! With your last reserves of strength, you tighten your hold, making sure nothing touches her. Your vision fails and the pain ebbs away into black nothingness.

Spoiler
    Show
    87 damage, which puts you at -10. Jasmine is unharmed but gains 1000 EXP and 30 EP! YAY! Your unconscious, go ahead and have a trippy dream or something. Your waiting on Major so he can see Erika dragging your carcass out.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Lady Killer

"Oh! That be fun! How bout if you win, you get ^1500 AND a date!? And if you lose, I get ^1500 and a date. Then its a win-win!" The other girls giggle in agreement.

Spoiler
    Show
    Elaine is faster. It is a Petilil since its been out for a bit.
    Spoiler
    Show

Somehow missed that post O.o

Kelaeon scratches the back of his neck trying to think of the best way out of it. "Uhhhhh...well, I'd love a date, but ummm," He says, "Well I do have a lot of work to do, but how about if I win, you date my friend Francis, if you win I date you?"

Kelaeon asks before nodding at Elaine, "Use pin missile."

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[4] vs 4
    (1d20)[14] vs 4
    (1d20)[8] vs 4
    (1d20)[11] vs 4
    (1d20)[10] vs 4

Damage:
    (1d6+11)[17] (adding the ten attack here)
    (1d6+1)[3]
    (1d6+1)[3]
    (1d6+1)[5]
    (1d6+1)[5]
    Last edited by Major; 2012-10-15 at 10:43 PM.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

Failing Womanizer

"Ugh! No way! He's a perv, I know it! I bet you take good care of a girl." The missiles zoom towards the Petillil, who just sits there. The all connect but bounce off its body harmlessly. "C'mon girl, blast it!" It hops along the field, firing a green energy ball, colliding for 12 damage.

The door Erika had dragged Francis into opens and a large dinosaur with a plant squeezes through the door, dragging an unconscious Francis (who looked worse for wear) by some vines. Erika follows behind shortly, nodding to you and the girls. I see you are training. I'll leave you be. I'll take care of Francis my self. Jasmine, Francis' Abra, popped infront of the Gym Leader, and blasted her with the same energy the Petilil used, but the woman was unphased. Hush child. You were never in any danger. Nor was Francis.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

Bryan picks up Ewin before recalling him. The burn would react to the air badly, otherwise he'd keep him out. He pulls out Gure's ball and looks at it before replacing it. "Nah, I forfeit this one. A Tyrogue has no chance against a bird. Not gonna let him fight just to get tossed around like a rag." Need to train him some other way.

Show

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Fair enough point, though dates are more his strong point than mine. I'm more the ninja-type. Trained by Master Janine, I'm not really the best at the date thing." He says growling as Skorupi seems to do nothing, "Alright, let's try a new plan..." He mumbles. "Toxic." He orders.

Spoiler
    Show

10/22

(1d20)[8] vs 4

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ettin in the Playground

Venasaur Chow

Though you couldn't see it, Erika smiles as you cover your Abra. The Venasaur releases its attack, the energy searing your back. It was the most painful experiences you had ever felt. You felt like the sun decided to shine only on you for an inordinate amount of time, with no remorse, no shade to protect you. But you hold firm. You don't let go of the frail Abra. You must protect her. If you couldn't protect her, who could?

Your vision starts to fade, and your grip weakening. NO! You must protect her! With your last reserves of strength, you tighten your hold, making sure nothing touches her. Your vision fails and the pain ebbs away into black nothingness.
    Francis was 7 years old again. He knew he was in celadon, but not where. His clothes were ragged, his hair filthy. Footsteps sounded behind him, menacing and dark. Francis ran, and ran, and kept running. Suddenly he ended up in the brothel his mother worked at before she died. The whores crowded around him hitting and throwing him.

Then they brought out their cigarettes and breathed on him. That smell, he hated that smell, he just couldn't stand it. A pain on his back brought his mind back to the situation. Francis cried out as the cigarette was pressed against his back. Then another woman imitated the first, then another, and another. Soon thousands of white hot pinpricks of fire were pressing into him, merging from individual points into on excruciating whole pressed onto him by his mother. His thrice cursed mother had to die and let him be abused. He lay curled in a ball, waiting for the pain to end.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #358

BlackDragon

Ashley sees the mans hand and subconsciously checks her firearm as Rhea plays the part of a playful eevee to perfection walking between and around her legs. "Good Girl, Now up." Ashley says to both Rhea and Persephone as she bends down to allow the cat to jump up on her shoulder, while simultaneously ordering Persephone to take up a position above her.

Now prepared as best she feels she can be she begins to walk more slowly looking around as if lost allowing the goons a chance to catch up.
    PTA Character Sheets

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja lowered her head after hearing Bryan forfeit. 'I am sorry. I am holding you back.' She spoke into his mind.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

Don't worry about it. Maybe tomorrow we can train your team specifically. Have Gure spar with some of them or something. They need to learn to take hits better than that, at least.

Show