New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Points of Authority (IC)

"Very well." Tarja nodded towards Francis and Kelaeon. "Also, If we're arriving by sea, we should check out the shipyard in vermilion while we're there." She then glanced over to Bryan with a hint of a smirk as she projected her voice into his mind.'Problem with psychics?' She then turned back to Blaine and the other leaders. "Would there be any issue's with us going after Celadon?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

As long as you don't mess with the Greenhouse or any flower shops, Erica won't fuss. I mean that. Don't mess with her flowers. She is scary when she's angry.

Spoiler
    Show
    That's Janine's color, because I forgot which variation of grey I used for her. Apperenlty, I like purples.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

"When they are rebels, yes."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Looking at other targets to scout out brings up the powerplant. It provides a lot of power to Kanto and striking that would cause devastating and catastrophic damage. In addition to causing horrendous damage to Silph Co it wouldn't be too hard to frame the Rebellion. Striking the powerplant could be blamed on them trying to strike at the League and the Gym Leaders. It'd not only do massive damage, but cause massive negative feedback on the Rebellion and make them look like terrorist." Kelaeon looks up at the bosses, "It would do some damage to the League as well, but the damage would be so much more to Silph Co and the Rebellion's credibility. Would that be too much collateral damage though?"

He glances at the rest of the group, "Either way, Kanto is looking like the best target. We'll want to land somewhere with easy access to all possible targets so that we can scout them each out and decide."
    Last edited by Major; 2012-09-10 at 03:36 PM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

"Duly noted," Tarja nodded to Janine, before listening to Kelaeon's plan, nodding in silence as he spoke. "Right, if anything we should save that as the nuclear option. As previously stated, we are on our own once we land. We still depend on pokemon centers ourselves and not to mention we would also be hurting ourselves as well. From the looks of it, there are a lot of rebels in Kanto it seems. The rebels could also take advantage of the power outages just as much as we could." She then glaces over to the leaders before continuing. "And I am pretty sure that our leaders would prefer to maintain power in their cities. Besides, our focus is on Silph Co. Lets try to screw them over without screwing ourselves up too much." She didn't seem resentful of the idea. "But yes, Kanto seems to be our best target. We can at least check out that factory in Saffron then we can see about Celadon and continue planning accordingly. Unless there is something someone wants to add?"

Spoiler
    Show
    But purple is so purdy Mesi
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I agree. It's massive damage, but on both sides. However, it does give us an emergency back-up plan to note." Kelaeon states with a shrug, "So, we get one free transportation. I'm thinking Saffron would be too risky, what about Celedon and have the Saffron Team walk over to scout it out."

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

If we're heading to Vermillion to check out the ports, shouldn't we land there? It makes more sense than going to Celadon, plus it's water accessible so we'll get there faster. Also even if you get into Celadon Warehouses, what will you do, carry out boxes of potions? There's no way you'll make a dent in their supplies before you get caught.

Francis is becoming increasingly disturbed with the increasing Celadon discussion. I do not want to go back there.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"The shipyards were commented as an option while we were there. So it is only relevant if we go there." Kelaeon says with a shrug, "We get a free transport anywhere. Vermillion isn't hard to get to and seems a waste as our primary stop. As for Celedon I believe we had a long conversation already about what we could do with a warehouse. Nobody is walking out with massive boxes, that is stupid."

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

"Our job is to damage Silph, not blackout Kanto. No attacking the Power Plant.

So are we all decided? Poison boy and Juggles sneak into production, the rest of us go for the storage in Celadon? Oh, where will our contacts be? Probably best that we be dropped off there to meet with them."

Show

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

There will be informants at every major target. We will give you names, passwords and safe locations to meet each one, once you decide on your plan of action.

Spoiler
    Show
    Post here, or on the Pad what your final plan is and have everyone agree. Then I'll move you to your destination.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes, we have decided the plan." Tarja nodded. "Some of us will go to Celadon the others will head over to Saffron." She said confirming the plan.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

So where do we go ashore? How far can this submarine take us, and can you get us wherever we need to go without drawing attention to us. Something a little less ... militant than this would be good. giant military submarines are a tad obvious don't you think?

I wonder if this is the flashiest thing they have access to. Can't beat things like this for causing distractions. Could come in useful sometime.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

We have other, more subtle forms of transportation than the Kyogre 2. We can drop you in Celadon or Saffron or Vermillion, your choice. We can only do one drop off, otherwise we draw too much attention.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

"In that case, I think we should head straight to Celadon. After we check in there, we'll divide up and carry out the plans."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay, think we've decided finally. Take us to Celedon." Now what to get. Probably some more medical supplies, a few balls for catching... Need to save some money though. Never know what will come up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 Super Potions
    5 PokéBalls
    2 Lemonades
    2 LumLum Juices
    2 Ultra Balls

Show

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis grimaces, Fine, we'll go to Celadon, but don't expect me to stay any longer than I have to.

I wonder if the brothel's still open.

And if I'm travelling through the wilds, I'll need healing supplies and balls.

Spoiler
    Show
    Revive, 3: 900
    Par, Burn, Ice heal, Antidote, 1/each: 800
    Lum Lum Juice, 2: 700
    Super Potion, 3: 1,050
    Basic Ball, 3: 600
    Great Balls 2: 1000
    Spare Cash: 4,950

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kelaeon nods and starts placing his orders.

Spoiler
    Show

-1500 (Sparkling Lemonade x3)
    -1500 (Enriched Water x5)
    -1050 (Lumlum juice)
    -900 (revive x3)
    -1000 (Potion x5)
    -800 (Awakening, Antidote, Burn Heal, Paralyze Heal)
    -900 (full heal x2)
    2350 remaining

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja places her order of items and waits patiently

Spoiler
    Show
    Antidote
    Paralyze Heal
    Awakening
    Burn Heal
    Ice Heal
    two of each: 2000

8000 remaining
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ashley listens patiently as she hears the multiple plans come and go. As she listens she tries to better understand the people that shes going to be working with.

The juggler was either curious or parinoid because he asked a lot of questions, and he had a lot of history judging by the amount of places and people he knew.

The Ninja was a heartless freak with no moral rules but what do you expect out of a trained assassin.

The aura User was either some sort of strange patriot or a parinoid sociopath but she had yet to decide which.

And last but not least the psychic was a smart girl with some good morals just was quick to recognize a good idea when she saw one.

"Well if that's the plan that's the plan doesn't mean I'm happy with it. I'll do my part with the celadon team just remember when your poisoned potions get someone killed that I had no part of it." with that she turns and storms up to her room.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not buying anything at the moment will save money for other things :)
    PTA Character Sheets

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

"Calm down miss. It's not-" And then she was gone. "You did know what you were doing when you brought what seems to be a pacifist onto the team, right?"

Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

Blaine nods. Alright, I suggest you go get some rest. We'll head towards Kanto. Skyla will fly you guys into Celadon International on her personal plane. They won't blink at Skyla dropping in unannounced.

The leaders show each of you to a small room, lightly furnished for each of you to sleep in.

Spoiler
    Show
    Any last minute things, like breeding, do it now.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not allowed to make bottled poison powder am I?

Kelaeon heads to his room and examines it closely. While he doubted he'd be in any danger, Janine had always taught him to check his surroundings and the last thing he wanted was her pissed because he didn't.

Once he finished he would do some basic stretches and working out before heading to sleep.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception roll to examine the room for any listening devices, traps, cameras, etc etc.
    (1d20-4)[16]: Natural 20!
    Last edited by Major; 2012-09-15 at 09:58 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Bryan heads to his room and does a brief workout and some stretches before passing out in his bed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Since when was Jasmine a ninja?

Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Tarja enters her assigned room and rests on her bed for a moment before sitting up and sending out Amos. The pup looked about it's surrounds, slightly on edge. It's mistress' gentle touched calmed it as it jumped onto and rested at the foot of the bed.

"It's okay, Amos. We're just going on a journey." She spoke softly as she petted the pup. She then crossed her legs lotus style and cupped her hands before her. She produced a small flame in her hands. She then closed her eyes,breathing slowly, as she emptied her mind and began to process the day's events. The flame grew and shrank as she exhaled and inhaled. The flame only grew roughly the size of a golf ball.

Amos sat by and watched his mistress preform this, until she finished minutes later. "We best rest up, long journey ahead of us." She clapped her hands together, putting out the flame. She then stretched on the bed before pulling the blanket over herself and drifted into slumber, with Amos nodding off by her feet.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis entered his room, exhausted from the long day. Pulling out his pokeballs from his pocket, he released Jasmine and Star. The evee twined around his legs, and Francis grinned. We've got a little time before bed, how about some exercises Star?

Francis started to do some stretches to warm his body up, while Star purred happily. Vee When Francis was nice and limber, he started doing some basic rolls across the floor while Star jumped over him. It was basic performance training, and was a simple review for Star. Francis started doing more and more complicated drills, having the evee jump from shoulder to shoulder while he did tumbling passes.

After thirty minutes of exercise, the pair collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily and smiling broadly. They both loved the feeling of flipping through the air, there was something so, free about it.

Looking over to the table, Francis saw Jasmine curled up, sleeping. Realizing that's what he should be doing. While lying in bed, his mind wandered, and eventually he ended up thinking about his past.

Back to Celadon for the first time since I met Bobby. I can't particularly say I'm looking forward to going home.

Spoiler
    Show
    Used Yoga Break, lost 25 hp. Gain 17 back when sleeping

26. - Top - End - #176
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

As Ashley is lead to her room by a very nice man and she nearly bites his head off for doing his job she realizes that she probably wasn't the nicest person to be around the past few hours. Resolving to set things right with the people she would be working with for the foreseeable future in the morning she heads into her room. the first thing she does is release all of her mon and check on their health. Seeing that none of them are hurt and that Prometheus and Persephone wanted some time alone she gets them settled in the next room before going back to her own room. "What do you think Girl can we trust them?"
    "Eev?"
    "Oh right you dont know who I'm talking about do you. Well you'll meet them in the morning. I know you like to play around at night so go have some fun but don't bother anyone and make sure to get some sleep
    Tonight."

"Vee?!"
    "Yes really now go considering this is our home for the forseable future you might as well explore right."
    "Eevee!"
    With that Ashley goes to sleep and the young eevee heads out to explore.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Breeding check for my mon
    (1d100-4)[75](71) subtract however many more for extra hours spent together
    (1d2)[1] on the off chance I get a chance at a second Solosois 1 for Solosois 2 for Litwick.
    Edit: drat no new eggs for me to trade around.
    Last edited by Cormag81; 2012-09-16 at 01:09 AM.
    PTA Character Sheets

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Before going to bed, Kaleon discovers his room is completly bug free! Odd... The rest sleep very soundly, waking up the next moring to a gentle telepathic nudge. Your gear was packed, stuffed with your requested supplies and remains of your advance neatly at the end of the bed. There is a note attached to Kaleon's. You need to sleep lighter. -Janine

You are all shuffled and gathered into a small plane, lightly furnished. The sub surfaces long enough for the plane to fly out of the open hatch before submerging once again.

Spoiler
    Show
    You can do any last minute questions here, otherwise heading straight to Celadon.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

"Would everyone mind showing each other their teams? It would be good to know what we have to work with. Helps identify quickly too, in case we get into a fight with something of the same line." He rotates the mons he has out, first Kite (Mantyke), then Gure (Tyrogue), then Ewin (Riolu), the last one staying out for the rest of the trip if there is room for him, sitting on his owner's lap. Odd group. All high strung. All of them. The Riolu adds the last part in jest to his trainer.

Spoiler
    Show
    Seeing as dexes were wiped, it would be good to get as close to leveling as possible.

Show

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good idea." Tarja nods as she rotates through her team, allowing the others to scan them while she scans theirs. Amos the growlithe, Emperor the Nidoran M, and Irelia the purrloin. She recalls each of them when everyone's done scanning.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

Francis yawns quite obviously as he gets onto the plane. I really need stop drinking so much coffee; I'm practically addicted. After getting settled, he relaxes.

When Bryan speaks, Francis listens carefully, scanning the man's, and anybody else's pokemon. When Bryan had finished, Francis cleared his throat, and spoke confidently, but not obnoxiously (a very fine line). As I said yesterday, my name is Francis, a street performer who was born in Celadon, but hasn't been back for years. It's a good idea to figure out team dynamics now. I have three pokemon, all of which help me out in shows.

He shows his pokemon: Star, his male evee; Torch, his chimchar; and Jasmine, his Abra. Jasmine's a little special, she has no natural attacking power until she evolves, but can teleport. She learned Energy Ball when I bought a TM, but it takes her some time to recharge. She is a wonderful telepathic juggler, and is my best friend in the world.

He grinned at the Abra, who scratched he head meekly, and teleported onto Francis's shoulder, where she stayed for the rest of the journey.