New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Pixie in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: General Kickstarter Thread, Mark I

Good day, hoi, guten tag and bonjour!

My name is Sascha. I am secretary and treasurer for the Initium foundation. We are a non-profit organisation of filmmakers from the Netherlands.

We’re also a bunch of geeks.
    We’ve been masquerading vampires, we’ve seen dragons in dungeons, we’ve found paths and we even killed puppies for Satan.( Seriously, check that one out. It’s hilarious.)

For the last year we have been writing, endlessly tinkering and perfecting a story about a subject we love; roleplaying games. From the beginning it was clear to us that our tale was best told in the form of a web series. You grow more attached to your characters week after week going to sessions and slinging dice.

Our story follows a group of adventurers hailing from a region aptly named the Claw. Through various campaigns the players have explored the GM's homebrew setting and shared the land's intrigues and battles. The Claw has always been secluded from the rest of the world by a mysterious barrier and the players have been left in the dark about what is behind it. Until now, of course.

You can check out the pilot right here:

Intrigued? I know we are. We have lifted the veil here but we can only go Beyond the Barrier by working together on this project!

Let's define the word "together"

On this page the word “we” shows up quite a lot. Chances are that you imagine the cast and crew. Let’s expand that view.
    When you read “we” imagine that cast and crew but also yourself and hundreds, perhaps even thousands of other roleplayers. People who share the same passion and enthusiasm for our hobby.
    Yes, we are asking funds for a great web series but there is a second goal that we have in mind. It is to create a mirror in which we can all see ourselves and celebrate what we love. It doesn’t matter what game or edition you play, nor if you’re a game master, player or just a spectator.

Our hobby is thriving and deserves recognition!

It is our ambition to form a community of roleplay enthusiasts who will collaborate with us on this project. The lands beyond the barrier are vast and unexplored, the cultures varied. Let’s fill in the map, let’s make something great. Together.

Interested and eager to help us? Then head over to the kickstarter page:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rpg-web-series
    Last edited by Darkfreak; 2015-05-07 at 01:26 PM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Pixie in the Playground

Beholder

Default Tabletop Tokens, Only 3 Days Left!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...abletop-tokens

I shared this Kickstarter back in April when I started it, and now we are nearing the end. It's been a long road, but the end is in sight. Funded after 3 days, new stretch goals are waiting to be unlocked!

For those of you who GM, you know how frustrating it can be trying to run an encounter without visual aids. Miniatures are expensive, and cardboard tokens dissolve at the first drop of Mt. Dew. I've been using these tokens I make for my own games, and my players and I love them.

They have a metal core that gives them heft and balance, are topped with epoxy resin for protection, and have a felt base so they won't scratch up your gaming surface. They are one inch in diameter, and can be used with grids or hexes.

Thanks to all of my wonderful backers, and I hope that you find these as useful as I do.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...abletop-tokens

3. - Top - End - #303
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Blood and Bone - A Low Fantasy RPG [Four Days Left!]

Hey!

Blood and Bone, a dark, gritty, low-fantasy RPG has less than four days left on its Kickstarter!

Think of it as Dungeons and Dragons meeting Game of Thrones in a world of brutal and realistic adventure.

We're already funded and are shooting for our awesome stretch goals!

Come check us out on Kickstarter for more information!

4. - Top - End - #304
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: General Kickstarter Thread, Mark I

Hello there! Long time lurker first time poster. Nice to finally have something important enough to say that I decided to register an account! :)

Some of you may be familiar with my company, Kyoudai Games. Two years ago we launched a Kickstarter for our campaign setting and mechanics sourcebook for the Pathfinder system, Thunderscape: the World of Aden. It released in February of last year and since then we've followed up with thirteen sourcebooks and counting. It's been amazing, but one of the things we've found most often is that there are a lot of people who really, really wanted to play in Aden but not with Pathfinder. We here at KG totally love Pathfinder, but if it's not your bag we respect that. So many people asked about Savage Worlds that we decided to educate ourselves on the system, and we totally dig it. So we found some guys who know SW backwards and forwards to help us out, and now it's time to get our Savage on.

Savage Thunderscape, the Savage Worlds Guide to the World of Thunderscape, is now live on Kickstarter!

If you're a SW fan or a Thunderscape fan, or just a fan of gaming in general, I hope you'll take a moment to drop by and see what we have to offer. I think you'll like it, and I hope you'll consider pledging your support today. We here at KY love Aden, and we want to share it with everyone else who's never had the chance to get to know it. You won't be sorry!

5. - Top - End - #305
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Game Mash offers a low cost alternative to Monster Miniatures.

If you haven't heard of Game Mash yet then the basic gist is that we create dry erase monster tokens with beautiful illustrations and magnetic backers. We have a pretty large library so far but we're trying to complete new monsters for the new 5th ed. content.

Here is a sample of our work. This is for the 2" Goblin Wolf Rider token:

We have a fund raiser going on for the next couple weeks so we can raise the funds to get more art. You can support us here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-for-download

Thanks!

-David

6. - Top - End - #306
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Hello everyone! I'm here to plug the Kickstarter for a game I've been hard at work developing with three of my very close friends: Post Replica

Post Replica is an innovative, tabletop roleplaying game where the players take on the role of androids living among the humans that hate them. Using a tablet (or smart phone or laptop or basically anything with internet connectivity), players can get a live feed of missions, rumors, and general world-building throughout the entirety of their session. When the players pick which hooks interest them, the outcomes of their sessions will have a direct impact on the game world and, as a result, players across the country. For example, if Party A decides to kill Farmer John, who has been feeding information to the Reclaimers (anti-android militants), the Farmer John NPC will not appear in any other group's missions and will be officially dead. If the Narrator (the "GM") in Party A, then, creates a Reclaimer NPC that Farmer John had been speaking with, this Reclaimer will show up in Party B, C, D, etc.'s Missions.

However, Post Replica is more than just that! It's the first of many projects for Rational Basis Media, which we're hoping to develop into a publishing company to support up-and-coming artists, writers, musicians, and even more. Our Stretch Goals will help us begin hiring independent writers and artists to create new stories. No "portfolio" work, here! We plan to pay undiscovered talent for their work and get them out in a substantial manner.

So if you like what you see/read, go check out the Kickstarter and maybe throw us a few bucks! I promise you won't be disappointed.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm currently excited about In the Company of Dragons: Lost Isles, a KS project for Pathfinder RPG from Rite Publishing. (Corresponding thread on the Paizo.com forums).

It's a revision/expansion of an earlier supplement for PC true dragons that are balanced alongside normal PCs.
    I was somewhat skeptical prior to getting the original, but it fixes essentially all the problems I had with prior attempts at implementing PC-friendly true dragons.

We've almost reached the first stretch goal: an adventure by Ben McFarland.
    The second stretch goal is options for psionic dragons by Jeremy Smith (Co-owner of Dreamscarred Press, and author of Ultimate Psionics).

EDIT: The main rules from the original In the Company of Dragons can be viewed on d20pfsrd.com.
    Last edited by 137beth; 2015-05-31 at 05:42 PM.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey fine folks. I'm very excited to tell you about the kickstarter book I'm writing for, specifically for Pathfinder: The Flaming Crab Games Archetype Compendium. Inside you will find a total of 256 new archetypes, 8 for every class so far published by Paizo. This may seem quite ambitious, but my fellow writer and I have about 60% of them already written (barring revisions) and we're confident we can finish the rest by the time the book would come out. The book will also include some really fantastic art by the very talented Allen Morris. And did I mention the low, low price? The full-color hardback, coming in at at least 200 pages, is only $40 - less than half what some other third-party books of this size can cost. Now, as the first kickstarter from Flaming Crab Games, we're naturally having a bit of trouble coming up with the funds; we don't have the name recognition or fanbase of Kobold Press or Rite Publishing, so we're really relying on word of mouth on this one. So if you back it, and you want to see it actually happen, we'd all really appreciate if you helped spread the word.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the book, either here or on the Kickstarter's comments. Thanks for reading; this is really a labor of love for us, so we really really want to be able to put our work out there for players.
    Previous avatar by Sgt. Pepper.

Previous avatar by Akrim.elf.

Current avatar by Cdr.Fallout

Old Desert Sayings, my RPG blog (mostly Pathfinder homebrew).

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Responding to stress with rudeness is not the same as responding to stress with genocide.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metahumans Rising is a tabletop RPG designed to capture the spirit and drama of classic superhero comics. The game is designed to reward creative play and strong narrative and allows characters to draw on their history and experiences to overcome unimaginable challenges.

Metahumans Rising

This is my second project and the link in my signature goes to the website if you would like more information.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that the Kickstarter campaign for Orbis Aerden: Reign of the Accursed is now live!

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-accursed-0

Reign of the Accursed is a horror tabletop roleplaying game about the accursed godspawns, monsters with the semblance of men who carry inside them the blood of a fallen god. As an accursed, you will be thrown into a dark underworld of malevolent schemes, twisted mind games, and damning investigations, underlined by uncompromising brutality and abject terror.

Help us spread the word and consider pledging if you are interested in the game. Thank you for your support.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

Melior Via has launched a crowd-funding project campaign to finance their new RPG setting. The Thin Blue Line: A Detroit Police Story is a modern horror setting, where players take on the role of officers of the Detroit Police Department. They must deal with Detroit's mundane criminal issues as well as its hidden paranormal threats. The crowdfunding campaign went live at Noon (EDT), on June 29, 2015.

About the Setting:
    Calamity brews in Detroit. Paranormal activity is on the rise. An angry spirit, a dangerous creature, or a pack of desperate cultists hides under every sewer cover and within every abandoned building. Corktown has a secret, though. Its crew of supposed washouts are either psychics or have encountered the paranormal. The officers of Corktown Precinct stand between the city and paranormal onslaught. These damaged, over-worked, and under-paid officers must keep paranormal activity in Detroit under wraps and out of sight. No mean feat in a city as old, large, and haunted as Detroit. Corktown officers face constant threats from mundane crime, paranormal forces, as well as their inner demons and growing madness.

Do they have what it takes? Can they stand against the growing threats, or will they be consumed, along with the city they guard? The Thin Blue Line is a modern horror setting for Savage Worlds tabletop role playing game.

About the Crowdfunding Campaign:
    Principal writing for the game setting is complete, and immediately available to backers in the first project update. Preliminary artwork (including photographs, historical images, and “witness composites”) has already begun to come in. However, we need quite a bit more artwork still, and that’s what we’re hoping to fund.

Once funding is successful and final artwork is collected, we'll go through a rigorous system of collecting playtest feedback, final editing, and cleaning up the layout. Then, the 142-page book will be available in electronic and print format through DriveThruRPG.com.

If this sounds interesting to you, please consider checking out the Kickstarter for more information:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...t-police-story

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

Well I feel like there aren't a lot of things like what I'm about to put on here, but here goes:

Teaching Ethics through RPGs

This is a case study that I'm running at my university as a part of my graduate program. In it, we are testing whether playing RPGs can have a significant increase on ethical sensitivity. That website is basically kickstarter for science projects. The study consists of getting participants to play Pathfinder (and possibly other game systems if we can grow large enough) and give them a series of surveys testing to see if they have a noticeable increase in ethical sensitivity compared to a control group.

If this sounds interesting to you, please help by donating! Even just $5 from a ton of people can really add up and help us. If every gaming group who reads this page chips in $5 each, we'd be well at our stretch goal. Also, please consider sharing this to any other places you know RPG enthusiasts might abound. Thanks everyone!

13. - Top - End - #313
    Troll in the Playground

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...an/description

So, there's a new edition of Blue Rose coming. Looks fun. Thought someone should say something.
    Last edited by turkishproverb; 2015-07-06 at 02:54 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Akirim.elfKickstarter Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Star Wars canon is one of those things where people have started to realize that the guys in charge are so far off their rockers that it's probably for the best to ignore them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post

OH GOD THEY'RE COMING! RUN! RUN, TURKISHPROVERB, RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxios View Post
    GENERIC FLAMING COMMENT, POSSIBLY INVOLVING YOUR MOTHER !

14. - Top - End - #314
    Barbarian in the Playground

Daemon

Default Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter 3 is Live

15. - Top - End - #315
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

The Kickstarter campaign for Path of Iron is now live! Create constructs, make deadly traps, and delve into ancient rune magic with Ascension Game's latest Pathfinder Roleplaying Game book. Ascension Games is a relatively new contender in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game market, aimed at bringing fun, balanced, and intriguing material to your gaming table. Well, with my first book, Path of Shadows being so well received, I want to continue forward with an even better product!

Path of Iron Kickstarter Page

A quick sampling of what you'll find within Path of Iron's 150+ pages of content:

• Three new base classes: the construct-controlling vanguard, the trap master saboteur, and the rune-casting archivist.
    • Dozens of archetypes and options for your favorite classes. Use flurry of blows with a firearm as a Zen Marksman, utilize Spell Combat with a two-handed weapon as the Arcane Marauder magus, or tap into the mysterious souls of iron with the Metal spirit for shamans.
    • Several feats to support all kinds of play styles, as well as brand-new Technique feats to learn specialized methods of combat. Use the Archon Technique to master the tower shield, or the Titan Technique to wield massive weapons against your foes.
    • Over 80 spells for practically every magic user. Conjure innumerable weapons with the field of blades spell, animate a shield to defend you with dancing steel, and steal the power of magic items with the siphon enchantment spell.
    • New magic weapons, armor, wondrous items, and more. Destroy any barrier with the gatecrasher or keep your favorite equipment in good repair with the apprentice's whetstone.
    • Rune magic, a brand new form of magic casting where every spell grants the caster lingering power to strengthen his next spell.

Still not sure? Check here for a sample of the book featuring the vanguard base class.

The campaign will run for 30 days. With your help, we can make this massive book a reality!
    Designer, Author of Ascension Games, LLC

Facebook | Twitter | Discord

Author of Paths of Magic Path of Shadows, Path of Iron, and Path of the Wilds.

Get them at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo.com, and DriveThruRPG!

16. - Top - End - #316
    Pixie in the Playground

QUEST: AWAKENING OF MELIOR I wanted to just highlight the fact that my friend has helped to develop a new SINGLE player table top game that can also be played as a multi player as well. Just one thing, it needs funding. Just $5 donation gets you a full color print and play. Please help her realize one of her life goals, to make one of her careers game development.

This is not solely a dice rolling game. With each choice you are faced with, more choices will emerge.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ning-of-melior
    Last edited by Lovenhi; 2015-07-12 at 08:02 AM.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Pixie in the Playground

d20 Re: Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter 3 is Live

Quote Originally Posted by GWJ_DanyBoy View Post
    Ha ha - I LOVE the fact someone posted here :)

I'm on this site a lot, and (finally) joined just so I could post the same link to Reaper Bones. Ha ha ha.

For those who don't know they're some of the BEST miniatures around, and they have quite a few stretch goals and add ons already. They have fantasy mini's and sci-fi ones. So, there's a Bunch of stuff for everyone. I mean where else can you get a freaking awesomely huge dragon mini for $10 - $15 (yes, they have multiple kinds at different price points as art of the KickStarter.

CHECK IT OUT! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=hero_thanks
    Last edited by JamesTheLion; 2015-07-14 at 05:40 PM.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Firbolg in the Playground

There is one week left on the Legendary Planet Adventure Path, a series of adventures for D&D 5e and Pathfinder RPG. The main developers are Jason Nelson (Paizo, Legendary Games), Neil Spicer (Paizo, Legendary Games, RPG Superstar judge). Individual adventures are written by Mike Shel, Matt Goodall, Richard Pett, Steven T. Helt, and Tim Hitchcock. Additional content is being written by Erik Mona (publisher and CCO of Paizo), Sean K Reynolds (WotC and former Paizo designer, creator of Five Moons RPG), Richard Baker, and James Jacobs.

It sort of feels like Paizo is doing a kickstarter, but it's technically a different company. I expect it will be good, having backed a previous Legendary Games kickstarter. On the other hand, it isn't quite as exciting as a new RPG is.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter 3 is Live

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheLion View Post
    Ha ha - I LOVE the fact someone posted here :)

I'm on this site a lot, and (finally) joined just so I could post the same link to Reaper Bones. Ha ha ha.

For those who don't know they're some of the BEST miniatures around, and they have quite a few stretch goals and add ons already. They have fantasy mini's and sci-fi ones. So, there's a Bunch of stuff for everyone. I mean where else can you get a freaking awesomely huge dragon mini for $10 - $15 (yes, they have multiple kinds at different price points as art of the KickStarter.

CHECK IT OUT! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ef=hero_thanks
    Bump. Just a few days left in Reapers 3rd "Bones" plastic mini kickstarter. Tiamat (by a different name) coming soon...

20. - Top - End - #320
    Pixie in the Playground

We are now in the final 36 hours of the Reign of the Accursed Kickstarter campaign and are pushing towards our first stretch goal! This will be your last chance to grab a copy of the game and participate in the play-testing phase starting this October!

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

So hey, anyone in the South East of England should totally check this Kickstarter out.

It's for a 'Board Game Cafe' in Portsmouth and I think it'll be a blast.
    There's no wrong way to play. - S. John Ross

Quote Originally Posted by archaeo View Post
    Man, this is just one of those things you see and realize, "I live in a weird and banal future."

22. - Top - End - #322
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Less than 48 hours remain on the Path of Iron Kickstarter campaign! Let's see if we can't hit some of our stretch goals; the more funding, the more content and art we can put in!

Also, be sure to check out the Path of Iron playtest document, so you can see what's in store for the final product. It covers all three of the new base classes (archivist, saboteur, and vanguard) as well as the new runic magic system.

We're almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by Seginus View Post
    The Kickstarter campaign for Path of Iron is now live! Create constructs, make deadly traps, and delve into ancient rune magic with Ascension Game's latest Pathfinder Roleplaying Game book. Ascension Games is a relatively new contender in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game market, aimed at bringing fun, balanced, and intriguing material to your gaming table. Well, with my first book, Path of Shadows being so well received, I want to continue forward with an even better product!

Path of Iron Kickstarter Page

A quick sampling of what you'll find within Path of Iron's 150+ pages of content:

• Three new base classes: the construct-controlling vanguard, the trap master saboteur, and the rune-casting archivist.
    • Dozens of archetypes and options for your favorite classes. Use flurry of blows with a firearm as a Zen Marksman, utilize Spell Combat with a two-handed weapon as the Arcane Marauder magus, or tap into the mysterious souls of iron with the Metal spirit for shamans.
    • Several feats to support all kinds of play styles, as well as brand-new Technique feats to learn specialized methods of combat. Use the Archon Technique to master the tower shield, or the Titan Technique to wield massive weapons against your foes.
    • Over 80 spells for practically every magic user. Conjure innumerable weapons with the field of blades spell, animate a shield to defend you with dancing steel, and steal the power of magic items with the siphon enchantment spell.
    • New magic weapons, armor, wondrous items, and more. Destroy any barrier with the gatecrasher or keep your favorite equipment in good repair with the apprentice's whetstone.
    • Rune magic, a brand new form of magic casting where every spell grants the caster lingering power to strengthen his next spell.

Still not sure? Check here for a sample of the book featuring the vanguard base class.

The campaign will run for 30 days. With your help, we can make this massive book a reality!
    Designer, Author of Ascension Games, LLC

Facebook | Twitter | Discord

Author of Paths of Magic Path of Shadows, Path of Iron, and Path of the Wilds.

Get them at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo.com, and DriveThruRPG!

23. - Top - End - #323
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Bone Origins - Fantasy Gaming Dice for Breaking down the 4th Wall

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my Kickstarter for fantasy gaming dice called Bone Origins, it's running till the end of August and would be great if you could check them out! :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-bone-origins

One of the cool features about these dice is that they have been designed to be immersive objects that could actually have been found in one of our fantasy worlds, e.g. something you could stumble upon in an old dungeon of the Forgotten Realms!

They also have interesting role playing uses, such as letting your avatar speak to the spirits of the dead. There is a thread here for discussing the merit of this aspect: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ng-to-the-dead

Besides the extra role playing features, I hope you'll find these dice are really cool and fun to use. And might be a great addition to your dice collection! :D

Thanks for looking! Love to hear what people think about them.

Keep rolling,
    Gary
    Last edited by FablestoneDice; 2015-08-09 at 08:06 AM.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I've thrown some money into Purgatoria: City of Angels, it looks interesting and has a little over a day left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=discovery

25. - Top - End - #325
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [Arcanum Syndicate] Demon Gate upcoming dark fantasy RPG Kickstarter in September

Book of the Dark Tao
    “The darkness of this world cannot be broken by the fires of the twin suns Solys and Soth. Neither the Twelve Fates nor the Gods of Light will be able to break the paradigm to save what is left of the reign of mortals. It is written in the Books of the Tao, chiseled into the Tablets of Fate, and etched into the minds of all of the prophets who walk upon the surface of Koth that one day the Demon Gate will bring about the doom of our world. Everything ends and everything begins, so it is said and so it is written. So shall the cycle continue to evolve and then perhaps a time will arise where there is no more war.”
    -Rynthro of Candle Street in Northwater

Some claim that this realm we live in now is Hell; the old world died during the Age of Falling and the Demon Gate is a passage to the Black Plane where those vile monsters that inflict and revel in suffering reside. Many believe that they are changing our world, merging realms into one by crushing all who oppose. Flying the Narcadian flag the Stygian army is completing the Trials of Belial, Baal the Deceiver; he whom tricked us into believing that he was the one true God of creation. He now consumes the realm with the Vatagi under his wing, cambion warriors that are powerful half demons; they breathe hatred and lies to all mortals and promise salvation for their servitude. We are doomed, we dwell in a life of shadow where it feels hopeless and mortals live wicked lives. Are we to be punished by the sins of every mortal? Shall my children suffer the same fate as the thief, the rapist, the murderer? Where are the true Gods of Dawn and where are their armies to defend us? Perhaps this is Hell and the Veil is the first sign that it is happening? Where are our heroes?

For those interested in the game please check out www.arcanumsyndicate.com and you can even sign up to play a test run online in some of the Roll20 games. Thanks to all for the support and good gaming!

26. - Top - End - #326
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan DESG View Post
    Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that the Kickstarter campaign for Orbis Aerden: Reign of the Accursed is now live!

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-accursed-0

Reign of the Accursed is a horror tabletop roleplaying game about the accursed godspawns, monsters with the semblance of men who carry inside them the blood of a fallen god. As an accursed, you will be thrown into a dark underworld of malevolent schemes, twisted mind games, and damning investigations, underlined by uncompromising brutality and abject terror.

Help us spread the word and consider pledging if you are interested in the game. Thank you for your support.
    Good luck to you, as a fan of dark fantasy it is nice to see others out there making it happen!

27. - Top - End - #327
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Stumbled across this Campaign Setting for both Pathfinder and D&D 5th Edition, Zodiac Empires. It has a little over 2 days left at the time I'm posting this, it's reached is main goal and is a bit under $1200 away from getting it's 2nd stretch goal which would include a 100 page printed player's guide along with the 300 page main setting book.

Zodiac Empires

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

Dragons and Flagons, a gaming pub / restaurant in Oklahoma City - A place to eat, drink, crush your opponents, and take their treasure! By gamers, for gamers.

Oklahoma gamers can rejoice as Dragons & Flagons will provide you with the ultimate tabletop gaming experience. Game nights will never be the same again. No longer will you have to worry about space or end up splitting the party for a beer run and to pick up tacos.

We will be offering events from Friday night Magic to D&D league play. Or maybe you prefer restaurant wide Are you a Werewolf or Cards Against Humanity.

Me, I've pledged, and I'm not even on the same continent. (I have folks in OK, though.)

29. - Top - End - #329
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

d20 Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

Modiphius' Infinity Roleplaying Game

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...leplaying-game

Spoiler
    Show

.:The Goal:.
    The Infinity universe was launched by Corvus Belli as a hugely-popular tabletop skirmish game in which sci-fi themed miniatures simulated futuristic battles across the alien battlefronts of Paradiso and the internecine conflicts of the Human Sphere. Before there was a skirmish game, though, there was an RPG: Infinity started life as a homemade RPG setting for the early roleplaying adventures of Corvus Belli founders Alberto, Carlos, Fernando, and Gutier. We've been playtesting the Infinity RPG with hundreds of people for the last 9 months, working hard to recapture the excitement of those first sessions and ensure that the feel of the Infinity universe will be captured in your own campaign!

This Kickstarter has funded the production of a beautiful full colour, hardback 368 page core rulebook for the roleplaying game. It will be sent out in PDF in December and the printed books in February 2016. We are also going to fund Faction supplements, campaign, amazing geomorphic tiles, custom dice, accessories, upgrades to increase the content in certain books and much more.
    .:What is Infinity:.
    In the twisted jungles of Paradiso, humanity fights for its survival. The fierce, alien warriors of the Combined Army have poured through the Acheron Gate, descending upon the emerald jungles of the newest colonial world in a seemingly unstoppable torrent. The bestial Morat pound the Paradiso Front, where brave men and women fight ceaselessly to maintain a desperate defensive line which the sly Shasvastii penetrate with devastating ease. In the star-swept skies above, the collected might of humanity’s armadas maintain a life-or-death blockade to cut off an endless horde of alien reinforcements. And if any of humanity’s fractious forces should falter, then all may be lost…

But beyond that terrifying holding action, the intrigues and adventures of the Human Sphere spin on. Space pirates cruise through the shattered planetoids of Human Edge. Scientist adventurers delve the oceans of Varuna. Merchant guilds scheme amidst the scourging sands of Bourak. From Yutang, the Emperor gazes forth from an uneasy throne. Titanic war machines stride across the icy plains of Svalarheima. Byzantine hypercorps struggle for dominance amidst the chrome towers of Neoterra.

For the last ten years, players have tested their mettle upon the battlefields of the Human Sphere in Corvus Belli’s hugely-popular Infinity skirmish game. Now you can expand your adventures, diving deep into the amazing, never-before-seen depths of the Infinity universe with the ultimate science fiction roleplaying game.
    .:Modiphius' Team:.
    Modiphius Entertainment was founded by Chris and Rita Birch, and has been running since the spring of 2013 when we launched the big award winning Achtung! Cthulhu RPG. We've since published 12 books, co-published 6 more (including the award winning Mutant: Year Zero) and created a line of miniatures and accessories. In 2014, we re-booted the epic Mutant Chronicles roleplaying game and mid September start shipping the first wave of 17 books with the beautiful 500 page core book and five supplements. This year we launched the Thunderbirds boardgame with Matt Leacock (Pandemic, Forbidden Island, Roll Through The Ages) based on the 50 year old iconic TV series and are shipping them later this month!

You will discover we really care about giving you excellent service, we try to answer questions quickly and work hard to keep a friendly and fun atmosphere. You are joining the Modiphius family - a large community of people passionate about the games we love.
    http://www.modiphius.com/
    If you are interested in learning more about the Infinity RPG, check out Modiphius' Facebook page or the Kickstarter page! Thanks for your support!
    European Player
    GM'ing
    Nothing ATM...
    Playing
    Vampire 20th
    OWOD - Mortal
    Gurps 4th

30. - Top - End - #330
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

I scanned over this page and it doesn't look like this was posted yet, sorry if it's a repeat.

Fellowship is honestly one of the best tabletop games I've ever played. It's Tolkien fantasy, sort of, powered by the apocalypse from the creator of Inverse World. It started as a Dungeon World project, but has evolved a lot since it's beginnings and is now rebuilt for perfect genre emulation.

It has so many cool features, but here's some of the things I like best about it:

The Overlord: Instead of relying on a traditional gm/player relationship, Fellowship gives the gm there own playbook, just like a PC. The Overlord is essentially a class of its own for playing the BBEG, and makes it extremely easy to gm because your trying to fulfill the goals of this specific character, which provides a lot of guidance if you're not sure what to do.

Command Lore: The other thing that makes running this game very easy, and playing it very fun, is that each player has complete authority on the truth about their people. If you are playing the Elf, you get to decide whether the Elves are intergalactic conquerers or mysterious fae creatures. This also means the game, despite being heavily inspired by Lord of the Rings, actually allows for a lot more freedom in what flavor of fantasy you want to play with. The playbooks are your standard Tolkien characters of The Dwarf, The Elf, The Harbinger, The Halfling, The Heir, The Orc, and The Squire, but each player has tremendous power to turn those basic ideas into something as standard or as weird as they want.

The game is already funded, but it's on its way to some pretty amazing stretch goals. If you'd be at all interested in a fantasy tabletop game that emphasizes journeying to exciting places, befriending communities and helping them achieve their goals, and working to make your world a better place, please consider backing this game.