New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

Zorro The Roleplaying Game is coming out in a new version of the old D6 system. Kickstarter is funded, 8 days to get in on it.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Pixie in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Howdy y'all, just wanted to bring up a Kickstarter about a game I've been following the development of for a couple years now. It's finally live on Kickstarter, and I'm super excited to see it finally get made.

Heroes of Terra is a Savage Worlds game, inspired by classic 80s video games like Zelda or Super Mario Bros. It describes a world parallel to ours, where saurians and plant creatures rose to sapience and dominated the world. And sometimes, people get drawn from our world to theirs and awaken to power that they could never experience here.

Here's the initial Kickstarter blurb that probably does this more eloquently than I could.

Welcome to Terra, a parallel world where magic lives and the dinosaurs never died out. Humans never evolved on Terra--instead, the world is dominated by floral life and saurians. Humans exist on Terra, however, drawn from the legendary world of Earth.

On Earth, humans number in the teeming billions, unaware of their magical potential and heroic birthright, but when Terra's fate hangs in the balance, it draws human champions across the Warp of space. These champions can act for good or ill, but theirs is the power to change the fate of a world.

Five years ago, the Dragon Empire subjugated the peaceful Mandragoran Kingdom, slaying the Sunflower King and sending his daughter and only heir, the Peachblossom Princess, into exile. The barbarian kappa and their fungal berserker allies run roughshod over the mandragoran people--and the land can no longer bear their pain. It calls for champions!

Whether Earth-born or Terran, it matters not! What matters is a hero's spirit. You will need power, wisdom, and courage to face the dangers of the Mushroom War.

Terra needs heroes!
    The first Kickstarter update has a free download that illustrates some of the world. There are also a few PWYW and early development documents available on Drivethrurpg if you want to find out more.

It's 1/3 funded so far, and I hope it gets all the way soon. I hope y'all think it's as cool as I do :D

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

In case anyone who likes the Sentinels of the Multiverse setting, card game, etc, is interested, there's still time left on their RPG Kickstarter.

Just an FYI.

It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Our backers for Professor Humbert Drumsley: 5e Adventure Codex continue to unlock more great content! We now have 16 stretch goals unlocked:

* A bonus adventure
    * A one-page dungeon
    * Expanded lore on Humbert's tower
    * 3 of Humbert's friends (npc writeups and statblocks)
    * 3 of Humbert's foes (npc writeups and statblocks)
    * 20 adventure seeds
    * 20 minor magic items form Humbert's tower
    * 20 of Humbert's former class mates
    * 20 oddities in Humbert's pockets
    * 20 incantations from Humbert's spellbook
    * 6 pre-generated characters
    * 6 extra statblocks
    * 6 more statblocks
    * 12 MORE statblocks
    * A bonus statblock format as a digital addon
    * A print-on-demand edition of our adventure Oh, I Hate Spiders

We are also getting close to unlocking even more stretch goals! Not only that, we've also opened up more Collector's Edition slots!

Check out the campaign page for the latest information!

Follow me on Twitter: @terry_herc
    Check out my stuff on the DMs Guild

5. - Top - End - #485
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Great - I'll check it out!

6. - Top - End - #486
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Blaede View Post
    Dear gamers,

The crowdfunding campaign for SOW: Seeds of Wars is now live on Kickstarter! It will be available for 35 days.
    :( I found this forum too late - sorry!

7. - Top - End - #487
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hello everyone! I am here to let you know Ascension, the Codex of Immortals, by HC Gaming LLC, a RPG Zine Kickstarter is now live! If you are interested in epic and immortal games for the 5th edition of the world’s greatest role-playing game, please check it out here: Ascension, the Codex of Immortals

Ascension is a quarterly RPG zine focusing on epic and immortal gaming for Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition. Each issue will be 32-48 pages of epic and immortal goodness featuring rules for playing gods; lore, stats, and art for at least 4 deities/epic monsters; and mythic relics and artifacts for your epic games. The goal of Ascension is two-fold:
    1. Provide epic monsters and guidelines that can be used with standard 5th edition rules and some of the existing 3rd party epic supplements currently available, and more substantially…
    2. Provide a set of variant rules and guidelines for taking characters and monsters beyond the realms of mortals. Allowing players to grow their characters from mere demigods to the heights of the greater gods or even pantheon heads. These variant rules sit on top of the 5e chassis allowing players to shed the trapping of levels and class and instead embark on the quest to gain epic ranks, worship, and increase their Authority and Influence among mortals and immortals a like.

So, are you ready to ascend to the ranks of the Immortals? Are you ready to explore the multiverse and forge new realms and artifacts of wondrous power? Are you ready to stand against the threats to existence and deliver your divine judgement? Do you want to travel to the heart of the abyss and extinguish the root of all Evil? If so, take your characters and games where 5th edition has never gone before with: Ascension, the Codex of Immortals
    Last edited by dave2008; 2019-02-24 at 08:17 AM.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Hurry! Only with 30 hours remaining! We're flying through stretch goals as we reach the end of our campaign for Professor Humbert Drumsley: 5e Adventure Codex.

We've unlocked 19 stretch goals, and we're headed for number 20!

Check out the campaign page soon, time is running out!

Follow me on Twitter: @terry_herc
    Check out my stuff on the DMs Guild

9. - Top - End - #489
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Here's a stand-alone Powered By The Apocalypse RPG about playing as students with superpowered alter egos leaping into over-the-top adventures. It's heavily inspired by the sorts of shenanigans anime high schoolers get up to.
    Play the class Rep, the Delinquent, the mysterious Transfer student- then choose your Destiny: Mech Pilot, Lab Subject, Transformation Warrior, Alchemical Witch, and more. Mix and match 10 student types, 10 Destiny playbooks, and then create your setting as a group. Are you students on a space station under attack? In a mysterious city under a dome, where no one's memories go back more than 10 years? On a floating city of skyscrapers where the magic system runs on music? Make some noise, make some wild classmates, and save the world!
    We're at the halfway mark, and would appreciate the help!

10. - Top - End - #490
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

BEINGS FROM BEYOND: Demons, Devils and Angels for 5th Ed.

Beyond the veil that lies between worlds, are beings of unimaginable power. Some are creatures of blazing beauty and transcendent revelation. Others are stains upon the fabric of reality itself, unspeakable entities before whom eons are instants, and whose dark designs span the universe.

THE BOOK

BEINGS from BEYOND is your guide to these entities, known to mortals as Angels, Demons and Devils. Part bestiary, part setting supplement and part adventure generator; the full book will be at least 135 pages long, in a starkly beautiful black-and-white style. Within its pages are scores of random tables for generating everything from Demonic cults to extra-dimensional paradises, re-imagined mechanics ranging from summoning to madness, and plenty of evocative lore to help you involve these awe-inspiring creatures in your tabletop role-playing adventures. Statistics are included for 5th edition, but the book is compatible with any fantasy role-playing system.

THE CAMPAIGN

If the prospect of dreams and nightmares from other dimensions interests you, make sure to check out the Kickstarter campaign. If you wish to glimpse into the BEYOND, and see what horrors and wonders lie in store for you there, sample pages from the book itself can be found here for Demons, Devils, Angels of Chaos and Angels of Order.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Pixie in the Playground

A "software + mapping content" combo that will allow GMs to create beautiful hex maps for tabletop RPGs, either for printing or for use in virtual tabletop software.

Click on the image below to check out the Kickstarter campaign, which has already funded and ends in 16 days (on March 25).

The software is already developed and available, and runs on Windows and Mac OS X (not on mobile devices); the crowdfunding campaign is only to fund the development/porting of the new hex tile mapping content.

There are no shipping costs involved, since it's all digital downloads. Quick delivery of rewards is expected (April).
    MapForge is easy-to-use battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Swordsfall isn't just a story, it's a world. It's a dive into pre-colonial Africa for all the rich lore you've never heard of. It's an exploration into a world where the majority of the faces are dark, yet isn't constrained to one corner. It's a world where women hold power equal to men and the merit of ones soul is what propels them through life. It's a world where spirits aren't to be feared, they are to be embraced. In a time where we know that representation matters, this project is an effort to add to that spirit in the way I know best. Narrative fiction in the nerdiest of flavors.

Swordsfall is made up of three key parts; World Anvil, Tabletop RPG and Stories/Novels. Each of them telling a different part in the lore that is the world of Tikor. This Setting and Artbook is part of that synergy and the first step toward realizing the Tabletop RPG.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Hello all,

If it's alright I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

There Was a Boss Fight! is a series of pre-made encounters for 5th edition that focus on an ending fight with a “boss.” They're designed with a tongue in cheek style to them, but that can be easily changed if my style doesn't suit your own.

Each module also includes 3 kinds of maps (DM specific, player safe and full 1" printable), 3 new magic items per encounter, and unique boss mechanics, some which your players may may not have encountered before.

That's the sales pitch, but as for the nitty gritty, there's a total of 5 encounter modules (6 with the free 1st level encounter linked on the KS - downloadable through DTRPG), and the price points are $3 for 1, $7 for 3, or just $10 for all 5!

So feel free to check out the KS, or if nothing else help yourself to the free 1st level adventure (just enter $0 in the payment option).

Thanks!
    Last edited by RForgione; 2019-03-20 at 09:27 PM.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Bugbear in the Playground

LANCER

a customizable mech RPG co-created by the author of Kill Six Billion Demons. Part military sci-fi, part science fantasy, I’m not very good at describing things so just click the link already.

Vitruvian Stickman avatar by linklele.
    I have an extended signature now. God knows why.
    Spoiler: shameless self-aggrandizing
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    What this guy said.

15. - Top - End - #495

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by rooster707 View Post
    LANCER

a customizable mech RPG co-created by the author of Kill Six Billion Demons. Part military sci-fi, part science fantasy, I’m not very good at describing things so just click the link already.

I was just about to post it! It’s described as mud-and-lasers sci-fi, with narrative pilot play and crunchy, tactical mech combat. I’ve been following Lancer since it’s creation, and am very excited to finally see the Kickstarter.

16. - Top - End - #496

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaxenomorph View Post
    I was just about to post it! It’s described as mud-and-lasers sci-fi, with narrative pilot play and crunchy, tactical mech combat. I’ve been following Lancer since it’s creation, and am very excited to finally see the Kickstarter.
    Aaaaaaaaand it’s funded! In an hour and a half! I’m pretty new to it, still haven’t read through the entire book yet, but I like mechs, I like RPGs, and I like Abbadon, so I’m very excited. Even though I’ll probably never get a chance to play it.
    Vitruvian Stickman avatar by linklele.
    I have an extended signature now. God knows why.
    Spoiler: shameless self-aggrandizing
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    What this guy said.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Halfling in the Playground

Petals and Thorns II: Heroes of Ramshorn, an adventure module for 5e (and, unless this Kickstarter is way less successful than the last, eventually Pathfinder) is now live on Kickstarter. The first game asked questions about the five philosophical factions struggling over the Eastern Frontier, now that the Frontier has erupted into total war, the second game is asking for compromises. You need an army to win a war, and the bigger your army, the more room for mistakes you have. But many of the minor factions of the Frontier are morally questionable - some of them are morally repugnant. If you don't recruit them, your enemies will, and every spell and hit point you expend nipping that problem in the bud is one you haven't spent recruiting allies who aren't terrible people, or protecting the people of the Frontier from the ravages of war, or actually winning battles. Every time you rest to replenish your resources, battles are fought without you, the enemy recruits more allies from amongst the neutral, and people in danger are killed. You can't be everywhere at once. Who are you willing to recruit into the coalition that wins you the war, knowing that you'll be giving them a position of power in your regime afterwards? What are you willing to do to secure their allegiance? What do you believe in - and who are you willing to sacrifice to those beliefs?

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

Realms Beyond, a party-based turn-based RPG using the D&D 3.5 ruleset has a late backer program for its Kickstarter.

If they get enough money pre-launch, they'll even add Monks! (Monks and Bards and Psions are planned to be included eventually.)
    Quote Originally Posted by GPuzzle View Post
    And I do agree that the right answer to the magic/mundane problem is to make everyone badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    If you're of a philosophical bent, the powergamer is a great example of Heidegger's modern technological man, who treats a game's mechanics as a standing reserve of undifferentiated resources that are to be used for his goals.
    My Complete Tome of Battle Maneuver/Stance/Class Overhaul

Arseplomancy = Fanatic Tarrasque!

19. - Top - End - #499
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

A war of succession engulfs a sleepy town on the edge of the Eastern Frontier, and as vicious and desperate factions close in on all sides, you hold the power to shape the future of the realm.

But which crises do you prioritize? When vampires attack from one side and the Lunatic Court from another, do you fortify one and leave the other to fend for itself, or do you split the difference and hope for the best? When your wizard allies in the Order of the Wyrd conduct experiments on the local population, do you leave the front lines to confront them and risk losing territory and the wizards, or turn a blind eye to their abuse and hope it doesn't come back to literally haunt you later? When you need a regent's armies on your side, but he asks you to eliminate his child nephew so he can inherit the barony, do you do it or do you look for soldiers elsewhere and risk that the bastard Prince Darius will do it anyway and get the regent's soldiers?

Every long rest, the war marches on and other factions try to snatch potential allies and territory from you. It's a race against the clock to secure allies, face the enemy, and establish a new age in the realm of Vintaria. With each choice, you choose what you believe in, and what you are willing to sacrifice for it.

Now in it's last week, don't miss Petals and Thorns II: Heroes of Ramshorn, the sequel to last year's 800% funded Petals and Thorns adventure path (also included as a reward for HoR backers) and explore the question of power and what you do with it on a whole new level!
    Matters of Critical Insignificance - My Blog for all my favorite entertainment
    11/4: Announcing the Vow of Honor KS! (I contributed)

20. - Top - End - #500
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Post D&D TErrain Kickstarter

love you guys to check out our new kickstarter of Monster Adventure Terrain. Basically, its a way to build custom terrain almost like lego that can change infinitely...

I hope this isnt considered advertising.. just wanted to share with you the kickstarter starter by three of my employees who are huge DnD players and have been working on this for over a year. Just launched minutes ago.

They have put tons into it, and honestly think they did an amazin job. Great guys. They asked my company Monster to sponsor and produce it, and love to see it succeed.

Any suggestions, comments, etc... Love to know what you think, and if this is considered promotion, I apologize, and happy to move thread elsewhere
    thanks
    Howie

21. - Top - End - #501
    Pixie in the Playground

The MapForge software (which runs on Mac & Windows) was designed to create customized tactical-scale battlemaps for RPGs, and is already supported by an impressive 80+ mapping content Add-Ons (12 of which are free!) covering all major game genres. Maps produced with the software can either be printed for use at the gaming table, or used in virtual tabletop software such as Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds.

But despite the wealth of fantasy mapping content already available, GMs have been clamoring for even more. So we've got some great new content lined up, and are raising funds to cover the porting/development costs.

Click on the image below to check out the latest KS campaign for MapForge, which just launched two days ago.

Note that the software itself is already developed and available (though a new version is due out later this month); this crowdfunding campaign is only to fund the development/porting of the new fantasy-genre mapping content.

Some boardgamers and wargamers were quick to catch on that the software can also be used to produce custom game boards or tiles for games such as Myth, Descent, HeroQuest, Aliens, Skull Tales, and many others.

Fairly quick delivery of rewards is expected (August), and there are no shipping costs involved, since it's all digital downloads.

Campaign launched on: May 22, 2019

Campaign ends on: June 17, 2019

22. - Top - End - #502
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Mythic Table: Play Online. Play Better!

Mythic Table is the next Virtual Tabletop. We are a passionate team of game industry professionals that are frustrated with the state of the current virtual tabletops. We've decided to do something about it. You can too! This campaign is not to gather funds for the project. Instead we need to show our business partners thereis an interest. What do we need? Just come to our site and sign up for the newsletter. If we get enough interest, we'll be able to go into full development and make our vision a reality.

The Mythic Table project has three pillars; User Experience, Performance and Community. We aim to build a tool that everyone can use. A tool that doesn't take hours of learning. A tool that enhances both our online and in-person games. This tool should perform well under all circumstances. The team must also deliver updates quickly. We've already build pipelines for rapid deployments and we hope to be able to release daily to our early adopters. Finally, we're going to directly engage, you, the user for constant feedback and direction.

What to learn more? Find us here:
    /r/mythictable
    Twitter
    Facebook

Thank you!

23. - Top - End - #503
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thumbs up Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

Kck.st/2VPEWC3

Memento Mori is the first project from Luna Publishing now live on Kickstarter. It is a campaign setting designed for the 5E ruleset, and will be published under the OGL license.

Memento Mori takes inspiration from dark fantasy, victorian age, steampunk, sword and sorcery, and even classical gothic literature. It takes place not in the medieval age, but in a time more closely resembling the age of enlightenment or the baroque period. New technologies and ideas are spreading across the world yet ancient mysteries and ways are still abundent. Magic is outlawed, and stems from evil sources. Ancient daemons attempt to infest the minds and souls of mortals. Witches cackle and spread their daemonic masters will. Firearms are becoming more and more commonly seen and used.

So far within the week we are already over 66% funded, but we need your help! Pledge now and help us reach our goal.

• New Races including the erudite Electus, the bestial Felisican, the cursed Kurz, and a unique take on Goblins.
    • New Classes including the Alchemist, the Witch Hunter, and the Witch. New archetypes for existing classes.
    • New Mechanics covering corruption, dreamscapes, and exorcism.
    • A uniquely built world covering over 2 years of design and playtesting.

[CENTER]

Kck.st/2VPEWC3
    Last edited by themadpoet; 2019-05-27 at 09:31 PM.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Pixie in the Playground

Dungeons & Delvers: Red Book is a profusely illustrated, massive overhaul and upgrade to Dungeons & Delvers: Black Book, a D&D hack/clone I published a few years ago that does all the stuff I wished D&D did, and probably at the least has some tweaks, new mechanics, concepts/ideas, and/or tables that you’d enjoy, too.

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ers-red-book-0

There's a quickstart rule packet, so you can just see for yourself how the game will play, as well as a fraction of the content it will contain (including a bit of art). You don't even need to back the project to download the PDF!

Aside from being available in B&W and color, you'll also get it as a single digest-sized book, a pair of digest books (one for players, the other for GMs), or a letter-sized book. PDF levels get every possible combination, while print-on-demand links are for a specific type (but you can get additional books as add-ons).

25. - Top - End - #505
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Fateforge, a 5th Ed. RPG from the team behind Shadows of Esteren

Hello everyone!

I am posting this here as the head translator of Studio Agate, the French creative studio behind Shadows of Esteren. We have just launched a Kickstarter campaign for Fateforge, an original 5ed-powered role-playing game.

For more information, a Player’s Guide intended to serve as an introduction to Fateforge is also available, downloadable for free on DriveThruRPG.

We hope you'll be interested in it! If you would like to know more, don’t hesitate to come to the Fateforge Discord server to meet with the community and talk with the team behind the game!

"Fateforge, Epic tales in the world of Eana for 5th Edition. A love letter to Sword & Sorcery and the world's greatest RPG, from the team behind Shadows of Esteren, the most awarded French RPG."

Welcome to Eana, an entirely new campaign setting for your 5th Edition adventures. Following the sword & sorcery tradition, the adventurers will travel through grandiose landscapes and interact with exotic, colorful civilizations, from the sprawling metropolis of the Free City to equatorial Acoatl.

Their journey will be fraught with peril and they will face many strange, fearsome opponents, be they the loathsome spawns of Canker, the demon princes from the moon Melancholia, or the formidable barbarian lords of the Kaani hordes.

By dint of skill, bravery, or cunning, they will overcome increasingly challenging ordeals, and perhaps find their way to the mythical Fateforge and ascend to godhood!
    Head Translator for Studio Agate
    *Free Download of the Player's Guide to the Fateforge RPG

26. - Top - End - #506
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

JourneyQuest is in the final days of funding season 4, and needs your support! Campaign ends Friday :(

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-4/description

Do you enjoy fantasy stories?

From the people who brought us The Gamers, The Gamers: Dorkness Rising, The Gamers: Hands of Fate, and various other shows by and for nerds like us...

JourneyQuest follows our party on their quest for the Sword of Fighting rumoured to be the only way of defeating the Wicked Kings, the bard trying to write the Epic, the orcs trying to stop the fighter from his rampage, and the barbarian Karn who firmly believes in giving pensions to his subjects no matter how many assassins they send after him.

Watch the existing seasons of JourneyQuest for Free on the Fantasy Network:

http://thefantasy.network/

27. - Top - End - #507

Beholder

Kevin Crawford's Wolves of God: Adventures in Dark Ages England Kickstarter is live! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

He did Stars Without Numbers and has a good track record of delivering on Kickstarters of products with universally useful GM tools even if you never play the system.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

After a long hiatus, Ascension Games is back, with our next product in the “Path” series, Path of the Wilds! As with Path of Iron, we want to ensure the best quality for the Path series. Ascension Games always uses commissioned art in our books, and we take a painstakingly long time to ensure the rules text is clear, balanced, and - most importantly - fun. In order to make this book come to life, we’re excited to announce that we are launching a Kickstarter for the book today! The campaign will run from October 16th until November 15th. You can find the Kickstarter here.

Here's an overview of what you can expect in Path of the Wilds:
    • The elementalist base class, a spellsword that has mastered the forces of air, earth, fire, and water. They can absorb latent energy from their spells to form a powerful planar aegis, letting them switch between spell focus and combat focus at a moment’s notice. They can also convert elemental spells into simplified “twists” for more utility, or combine their spell slots together to reach greater heights of arcane potency.
    • The invoker base class, a mystical warrior that bonds with the spirits of nature. Unlike most “pet” classes like the druid or summoner, the roles for the invoker and his spirit companion are reversed: the invoker players the front-line combatant while his companion casts spells to support him from afar. He can also invoke over a dozen lesser spirits like Tempests Herald and Oncoming Storm and Depths Beckon With Silent Murmurs to grant him unparalleled adaptability in his approach to combat.
    • The warden base class, a verdant protector of nature. The warden is the first line of defense for both nature and his companions, gaining a slew of defensive and support oriented abilities. He creates magical wards that shield allies from harm, and can improve them with natural facets like summer’s heat or river of life to shield against specific threats. His remedy feature grants him a slow-but-steady healing stream, while his mastery of nature’s close-kept secrets gives him new methods of support and further control over his environment.
    • New archetypes and options for existing classes. Play archetypes like the Animist barbarian to summon ancestral totems, or an Elemental Savant sorcerer to learn a wide selection of elemental spells from other classes. Options include new kineticist talents and a new selection of six “primal spirits” for the medium class.
    • Spells for casters that want to evoke nature’s benevolence - or its fury. Turn into a being of light with the solar body spell, or tap into your wild side with the primal fury spell. Gather foes together with a watery vortex, then poison them with a toxic nettle burst.
    • Feats that let you truly master the wilds. Use wild empathy to impart magical suggestion effects on creatures with the Mystic Empathy feat, and track down impossible quarries with the Skilled Tracker feat. Call out your foe’s weaknesses with the Spotter’s Call and take them down with a single Mountain Strike. There of course will be feats to support the new classes, as well, such as Latent Remedy to let wardens grant contingent healing effects and Aegis Strike to give elementalists and extra arcane edge while using their aegis form.
    • A plethora of new magic items and equipment properties. Always have the right element at hand with the cycling weapon property, and entangle foes that attack you with miring armor. Fly upon the wind with the stormlord’s raiment and freeze foes solid with the rimeflower bow.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you are as excited as I am for Path of the Wilds!

Christopher Moore,
    Ascension Games, LLC
    Designer, Author of Ascension Games, LLC

Facebook | Twitter | Discord

Author of Paths of Magic Path of Shadows, Path of Iron, and Path of the Wilds.

Get them at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo.com, and DriveThruRPG!

29. - Top - End - #509
    Barbarian in the Playground

Goblin

Default Matt Coleville has a new kickstarter up

I'm a fan of his D&D content and I backed his Strongholds & Followers supplement which I feel brings a lot to the game. He's got a new one up for Kingdoms & Warefare. As fellow D&D players who may be looking for more rules systems to layer on, or otherwise just get some swag minis it may be of interest to you? I don't know if it's a good idea to link it here but in case anyone wasn't aware and may be interested in a 3rd party supplement for Domain-level play to your game, allowing players to become Regents running a Kingdom, Duchy, or Barony! Or a Church! A Thieves’ Guild! A Bard’s College! Whichever you choose, it’s your Domain. Your domain can take actions, raise armies, conduct espionage, and wage war!

Just putting the word out. Peace :)

The Mod Ogre: This was moved over from the 5e board, which explains the different title.
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2019-10-24 at 09:40 AM.

30. - Top - End - #510

Default Re: Matt Coleville has a new kickstarter up

Already backed, but good signal boost. Thanks! Plus, have you seen some of the lore drops on those monsters?

Dope.
    Last edited by Sparky McDibben; 2019-10-23 at 10:15 AM.