New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: 7th Sea: Second Edition (The New World)

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
    For those unaware, noted game designer John Wick is finally revisiting one of his most beloved creations after 15 years. 7th Sea is a game set in a fantastical analogue of 18th century Europe, inspired by and modeled after swashbuckling classics such as The Three Musketeers, The Princess Bride, Zorro, and so on. Whether the heroes find themselves embroiled in political intrigue in the decadent courts of Montaigne, stalked by fearsome monsters in the black forests of Eisen, crossing swords with stylish Vodacce assassins, or sailing the seas in search of plunder, the emphasis has always been on dramatic storytelling and just plain fun. It's a great setting with easy to learn mechanics.

Anyhoo, the Kickstarter to fund the new edition launched this morning, and was funded in seven minutes! I'm very excited about this, and highly encourage everyone to check it out. For a dollar, you can download a preview adventure to get a feel for if it's something you'd like.
    This kickstarter has completely exploded since it went live. (In a good way!) It's at nearly $450,000 already and broke the Day 1 RPG record on Kickstarter.

It's been completely crazy and if you're not in already, you're getting a crazy amount of good stuff for your dollar.
    PAD - 357,549,260

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 7th Sea: Second Edition (The New World)

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    This kickstarter has completely exploded since it went live. (In a good way!) It's at nearly $450,000 already and broke the Day 1 RPG record on Kickstarter.

It's been completely crazy and if you're not in already, you're getting a crazy amount of good stuff for your dollar.
    Yeah, for anyone even remotely interested in RPG's the $40+ level is a steal. All 1st ed books alone are worth far more, as many are impossible to find, and the sheer amount of content is overwhelming that has been stretch goaled.

I've been championing 7th Sea for over a decade, I haven't been this excited about an RPG kickstarted since Exalted 3
    "Sometimes, we’re heroes. Sometimes, we shoot other people right in the face for money."

-Shadowrun 4e, Runner's Companion

3. - Top - End - #363
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Gemhammer Deck of Many Things

Good Evening,

My name is Conor and I represent Gemhammer & Sons Gaming, a Boston based game design company. We are a group of like-minded gamers and artists who wish to make sure that players and Game Masters have the products and services they need to make Game Night the best night of the week.

Our first project is our own take on the classic D&D artifact The Deck of Many Things along with an expansion to the deck we call the Deck of Many More Things. Unlike other art decks of the Deck of Many Things you may have seen, ours is the first and only Deck of Many Things to feature beautiful full-color artwork and*the full spell effect on each Tarot sized card.*We’ve decided to Kickstart the project and it is presently live. Additionally aside from our regular reward levels we also feature 4 rewards for retailers.

For more information and a super awesome, totally not campy campaign video check out our Kickstarter at:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...of-many-things

If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
    Thanks for your time.

Conor Napier
    Gemhammer and Sons Gaming.
    Last edited by Gemhammer&Sons; 2016-03-02 at 08:41 PM.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Conan

Hi guys,

I suppose most people on this forum already know this, but just in case - Conan the RPG is on Kickstarter now. They have a good art team behind the books. The mechanics that I have seen in the quick start seem simple and solid enough.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

Since I don't see it here, Godbound is an OSR-based game about playing newborn deities from the creator of Stars Without Number. It funded on Kickstarter within 18 hours of launch and reached it's final stretch goal today (that's just how Kevin Crawford does Kickstarters; he doesn't want to promise things he isn't absolutely sure he can deliver on).

6. - Top - End - #366
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Polaris RPG

Hello guys,

I want to present you a project to import in English a French RPG: Polaris. I’m not a member of the project, just a French fan of the game who is very interested by sharing a very good game (and full color) to the English-speaking people (and still the French-speaking as this CF is bilingual)

I will let you search on the Kickstarter site the Polaris RPG project (I'm not allowed to give you a link, and I don't want to spam the forum for being able to do it).

The game (Kickstarter presentation): The Polaris RPG is set in a far future where the world above ground has become uninhabitable for the human species. Human beings have found refuge in the depths of the ocean, where they try to somehow survive in spite of the many difficulties they encounter in this hostile environment. The species’ degeneration (characterized by the increasing number of sterile individuals and various genetic mutations), the perpetual wars that have ravaged entire colonies, the monsters, and, above all, the difficulty of exploiting natural resources are the immediate problems faced by this civilization.

The game (my presentation): Polaris has a great universe (there isn't so much RPG with a submarine world), which offer you the possibility to play a various game type as political, exploration or combat in some very differenciates environments (city vs submarine, huge city vs small station, military country vs pirate land, etc.). So I'm pretty sure that you can find a piece of this world that will please you.

The project creator (kickstarter presentation): BlackBook Edition (BBE) are the French publishers of the award-winning Pathfinder RPG and many other great RPG's in their French version (Shadowrun, Numenéra, Savage Worlds, Deadlands, Eclipse Phase, etc.) as well as several very well established French RPGs from their authors (Polaris, Chroniques Oubliées, Pavillon Noir, etc.) and the biggest and oldest RPG magazine in France, Casus Belli.

BBE (my opinion): BBE have now a lot of experience concerning the crowdfunding (they even create their own platform to do their CF), so I think you can trust them concerning the results (delivery estimated for August 2016). They produce a very good work: as a fan of the Polaris RPG (I have the 3 versions), I think it was a great news when BBE publish the third version of this game. And now they bring the 3.1 version in English. Note the Paizo will be the distributor for BBE in the US.

Current Crowdfunding status:

*Funded!

*Specific design dice set unlocked as an add-on

*Free conversion to savage world rules PDF

*Better paper for the books (115gsm instead of 90gsm)

*Kickstarter “project we Love”
    Last edited by Jérémyfr; 2016-03-23 at 01:58 PM.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Hello again !

As the Kickstarter funding is near the end (40H left), I make an update concerning Polaris RPG

Here the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

The preview of the Core Rule Books cover:

The preview of the Deluxe edition cover (I found it very nice):

Current Crowdfunding status: 40H left

*55k€/10k€ (sorry I don't have the $ conversion)

*Funded!

*Specific design dice set unlocked as an add-on

*Free conversion to savage world rules PDF

*Free slip-case for the Core Rule Books

*Free poster map of the deep

*Free Equinox (central submarine station) sourcebook (48p)

*Free Art prints for the two rule books covers

*Free 12 location maps

*Better paper for the books (115gsm instead of 90gsm), and a better cover (3mm)

*Kickstarter “project we Love”

8. - Top - End - #368
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone. I'm working on a tabletop rpg app that's live on Kickstarter called InfinitasDM.

The basic premise of the app is to bridge the gap between virtual tabletops and physical ones. Rather than replace the table and move everyone online, InfinitasDM looks to take the power of digital tools to the table.

Create campaigns full of well organized maps, fill them with lore, quests, npcs and encounter documents, and link to those documents straight from the map. Import existing maps, capture new maps with your device's camera, or create entirely new maps from scratch with the app's drawing style map tools.

The Kickstarter Page has a great rundown on the app, but for even more detail on how the app will function check out our website. I can't post any links until I make some more posts here, but you can find them both in my forum profile (they should also show up pretty quickly from a web search).

We're coming up on about the 60% mark both in funding and in campaign time with $17,000+ already pledged. We were also featured twice on The Escapist! Both articles should come up at the top of a search for "infinitas dm escapist." I'll edit this post to include links as soon as I am able to.

Thanks for having a look! If you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me here, on the Kickstarter page, or at dans[at]atomswitch.com

-Dan Sandberg
    AtomSwitch, Inc.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm somewhat intrigued by the Instant Aliens kickstarter running now, partly just because I like generators on a grand scale. As far as I can tell, it's an expansion to the Instant Universe product from the same author. I don't know much about this author, or much else about the project.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Bugbear in the Playground

Not really sure if this counts as crowd funding, as I am releasing the content for free but accepting donations, but i am currently in the process of writing several small modules for Call of Cthulhu 7e.

3 are complete and available for download here.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-savage-worlds

Rifts for Savage Worlds

Rifts is a sprawling game world more than 25 years in the making, originally produced by Palladium Books. Recently, Pinnacle Entertainment Group has gotten a license to release a port of the game world to their popular Savage Worlds game system. The project launched this morning, but has already overfunded (to the point where all the stretch goals they developed are also funded). Pinnacle has an excellent reputation of delivering on time, and for those who've been curious about Rifts but reluctant to learn their system, this can be your in.

I backed at the $45 level, getting a bunch of PDFs of game material... enough to run a game and have material for easy conversions.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Hey gamers! Do you ever have those game nights when you are waiting for one or two friends to show up and you want to play something to kill time while you wait? Sometimes it is tough to know what game to grab. You don’t want to start a game that could last until an hour after your other friends show up, because then they’re mad at you for making them sit and wait while you play!

We have created the perfect game for this and any other situation when you need that strategic game fix filled and don’t have a lot of time. Jack the Ripper is a social / sleuthing game similar to games like Werewolf and Mafia that plays 3 to 5 players and is complete in 2 to 15 minutes!

Please look for us on KICKSTARTER under the name Jack the Ripper and check out our videos of actual play too.

Thanks for reading and don’t hesitate to drop me (Ty Rucker) a line with any questions or comments.

Happy gaming!

13. - Top - End - #373
    Halfling in the Playground

My favourite RPG author (Caleb Stokes) is running a kickstarter for his new system "Red Markets". It's doing good and has already funded, but I want the stretch goals to pile up so I'm talking about the game here.

LINK to RedMarkets Kickstarter

Red Markets is a game of economic horror, where the world has ended and the rent is still due. The zombie apocalypse finally came and the world didn't end. Just the part you are in. And now your job is to do jobs, shooting zombies and looting the wasteland until you can scrap together enough bitcoins and bounty to bribe your way over the quarantine walls and back into civilisation.

It's a whole new system, made from scratch specifically built to run just this type of game. And it does it well. There are at least 3 full campaign of beta-playtest that can be found online as actual plays. One that I will link to here. And there is also a 12 part podcast series about the making of the game. That I will link to here.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm currently excited about Strange Magic 2, a supplement for both Pathfinder and D&D 5e. I'm not affiliated with the project or Interjection Games, aside from the fact that I am backing it (and have backed both previous IG Kickstarter projects).

The main features are three original subsystems and classes to go along with the subsystems. Each subsystem was previously featured in its own product, and Strange Magic 2 collects and expands all of the previous material. Based on my experience using previous works by this author, I think Bradley Crouch's subsystems tend to be self-contained (you don't need to be familiar with other IG subsystems, or any supplements from WotC or Paizo). Strange Magic 1 is a lot like 3.5 Tome of Magic, (but with more thorough play-testing and editing), and Strange Magic 2 looks to be in a similar format. Of the three new subsystems for SM2, I've only gotten the chance to play one with one of them so far (the Omnyoji).

Here's the relevant thread on the Paizo forums, which the author checks and in which he can answer questions.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop a line here to let you know our Kickstarter for our epic fantasy tabletop RPG Unity went live last week and can be found HERE

We funded in the first 48 hours and are now working our way towards some stretch goals.

Unity is set in a crumbling world where the four major races that exist there have been punished by their Creator and are now left for dead. It’s a game about setting aside differences and coming together to face a threat that transcends their existing animosity with each other. To this end, the unique combat system promotes linking your abilities together with your party members to overcome difficult encounters. Turns and grids have been removed so that the tactical focus is on working together and finding creative ways to utilize your powers. There are narrative mechanics in play that promote a richer storytelling experience such as a story based skill system, and meta-currencies for cinematic scene painting.

The core mechanic is rolling a 2d10 versus a target number to determine success. There's also a free 43 page sample of the Core Rulebook available for download.

The end product will be a gorgeous 330+ page hardcover book filled with stunning artwork and a whole new world for you to discover.

Hope you'll come check us out :)
    Last edited by Unity; 2016-07-19 at 04:43 PM.
    Currently working on the indie RPG Unity - an epic fantasy game set in a world on fire.
    [Unity Website]

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

Worldographer (AKA Hexographer 2) Kickstarter is Funded, hitting stretch goals to add more icons and features at no extra cost!

The rewrite of Hexographer updates the program to a better/newer user interface and a more defined data model. This allows us to:
    • Better “child maps” feature. Create a world map and from that same map create a continent level map as well as a kingdom level map. It will remain one file so most changes to one level map will be reflected in the others.
    • Hexographer’s rather simple “note” functionality can expand to allow you to detail each location as well as things about your world not tied to a location: religions, cultures, important NPCs, etc. It becomes an interactive Gazetteer!
    • We’re adding an entirely new, more realistic icon set to the software.
    • Have undo/redo functionality.
    • Polygons, Lines, Ovals, etc. have more options for shadows and textures.
    • Easy drag and drop of labels and features: Most apps make this tricky, but we’re improving it.
    • Icosohedral Maps have been planned into Worldographer from the beginning.
    • Configuration of new terrain, features, and textures is much easier. (Just drop files to a specific folder.)
    • The new user interface framework gives the software a cleaner look.
    • Mini-generators create details for notes about cities, castles, ruins, etc.
    • Import Hexographer 1 files.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Check out and share the Pathfinder Gamemasters Gearbox

All-in-one gaming aid with over 2000+ cards and 36 4"x4" dry erase tiles

Whats in the box ?

36 4’’x 4’’ hard dry erase tiles
    glossy cardstock cards.
    monster cards - 345
    feat cards 177
    class cards 32
    spell cards 623
    gear 151
    armor 18
    weapons 92
    magic items 83
    traps 50
    NPC 60
    Story/event 300
    Misc rules and tables- 80

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...#ixzz4L2ml5fV6

18. - Top - End - #378
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey! I'm the founder of Mobilescape Adventures - a new company launching on Kickstarter next week founded by two theater artists and gamers. mobilescapeadventures.com

As gaming fanatics, we LOVE miniatures, terrain, and scenery...but as cool as all of that stuff is, there's often way to much to pack in a bag and take with you to your friend's house, apartment, or wherever your games take place. We wish that we could set up elaborate game boards, even when we are on the go.

Therefore, we decided to create our own terrain system. All of our pieces are flat-pack and assemble with clips that should be familiar to most gamers. Most pieces are double sided, and we've designed our packs to include the elements needed most when playing role playing games. When you switch from a forest to a town setting, we want you to have the pieces on-hand to tell that story.

This is our FIRST Kickstarter campaign, so this project is just one of many great ideas we want to bring to the gaming community.

Thank you!

19. - Top - End - #379
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Mobilescape Adventures - Tabletop RPG Terrain

Mobilescape Adventures - Tabletop RPG Terrain

We have launched our Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ape-adventures

A brief history of how we started. We were looking for terrain we could use during D&D sessions. There are so many cool products out there, but they lacked the portability we needed. We were feeling encumbered by all the books and gear we were dragging around, and large blocky terrain only added to the problem. We’ve create terrain that is portable, packs flat, while still being dimensional. We also wanted to eliminate the need to cut, glue, or paint. Available to support on Kickstarter now are our: Starter Pack, Dungeon Pack, House Pack, and a Tower Pack.

We love the gaming community and we welcome any questions or comments. Thanks in advance for your support of Mobilescape Adventures.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Kickstarter Thread, Mark I

Check out Temple Wars®: The World's First Fan-Funded Universe - Launching Monday 10/10/16

21. - Top - End - #381
    Pixie in the Playground

Default 7th Sea: Second Edition (The New World)

Check out Temple Wars®: The World's First Fan-Funded Universe - Launching Monday 10/10/16

22. - Top - End - #382
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh, how many interesting games you are discussing. Glad to read and enjoy.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Pixie in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

City of Mist - The super-powered, noir PbtA RPG is live on Kickstarter!

Hey all! We've just launched the campaign yesterday, and it's already funded, which is super exciting.

Were very proud of it, and would love for you to check it out:
    kickstarter.com/projects/1105356930/city-of-mist-a-noir-rpg-of-modern-day-legends

If you want to check our game out before committing your money, you can download the Starter Set rules and Pre-Gens for free, from here:
    cityofmist.sonofoak.com/download/

or DrivethruRPG:
    drivethrurpg.com/product/191450/City-of-Mist-Starter-Set-Rulesbook

Thanks for checking us out!

24. - Top - End - #384
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

Hi everyone!

My name is Chris and I am the creative lead of Skirmish! Virtual Tabletop. I came here today to tell you a bit about our RPG software and to announce the launch of our Kickstarter campaign which went live on October 25th, 2016. I am aware that Skirmish! is an electronic product; however the idea behind it is to support traditional role-playing games so I hope this is the correct thread to post in.

After our first Kickstarter attempt last year we have worked hard to increase exposure, further improve our software and we spent a lot of time catering the Skirmish! experience to actual user needs. To this end we started running an open beta period of Skirmish! VT in March 2016 which allowed us to get valuable feedback from actual users. The open beta period has now ended and we have taken our time to work a lot of user suggestions into a heavily revised Kickstarter campaign. This new Kickstarter campaign is online now:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=1b762137

We firmly believe that there is a lot of potential in Skirmish! VT and we hope that you’ll find something in our campaign that sparks your interest.

Thanks a lot for your attention,

Chris
    Last edited by Smitemeister; 2016-10-27 at 06:19 PM.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone! I'm here as a representative of the Shadows of Esteren team.

We are very happy to announce the launch of our new Kickstarter campaign!

The main purpose is to finance the release in English and in a deluxe edition of the Book 3 Dearg, the campaign book for Shadows of Esteren.

Below you will find the complete press release with a lot of information about this new project.

If you are new to Shadows of Esteren, you can download the quickstart PDF Book 0 Prologue here on our Dropbox or on DrivethruRPG.

SHADOWS OF ESTEREN: DEARG, A STORY OF LOVE, DESPAIR, BEAUTY AND DEATH, NOW ON KICKSTARTER

Dark Fantasy RPG Gets New Rulebook with Innovative New Game Mechanics and Concepts Designed to Put Players Face To Face With Their Inner Demons

PARIS, FRANCE (October 27, 2016) – Agate RPG, publisher of the award-winning Shadows of Esteren, announces today plans for Shadows of Esteren: Dearg, the third rulebook for the fan-favorite medieval horror roleplaying game and the launch of the Kickstarter to fund the publishing of this new must-have tome. The Dearg Kickstarter is now live and runs through November, 17th, 2016.

Shadows of Esteren: Dearg puts players at the heart of the game’s narrative in a 500-page, hardcover essential rulebook to be published in two volumes and introduces three new innovative concepts to the world of Shadows of Esteren; Narrative Arcs, Focuses and Modular Scenarios.

Players will define a narrative arc for their character centered on the main themes of Love, Ethics, Guilt and Adoption. Through 21 scenarios, Player Characters are at the heart of the narrative, their own personal stories becoming critical components of the game’s dramatic tension. While the PCs are involved in the same quest, each member of the party has their own history and motivations. Among the campaign’s 21 scenarios, six are Focuses that will explore each PC’s intimate story, ultimately affecting the direction of the game. Modular Scenarios are comprised of several modules exploring various facets of a theme or character and offer the Game Leader several ways the scenario can evolve. Each module is symbolized by a tarot card drawn from Dearg’s tarot and by connecting the modules the Game Leader can create a story of their own.

“Dearg is the result of nearly 10 years of development,” says Agate RPG Creative Director Nelyhann. “Shadows of Esteren players will experience a story that will change their vision of the world of Esteren and bring them ever-closer to its dark secrets and to their own inner demons.”

The Shadows of Esteren: Dearg Kickstarter campaign offers several pledge levels, including one designed specifically for newcomers to Shadows of Esteren and one for veteran players of the game, as well as a slew of limited edition bonuses, stretch goals and add-ons. Dearg accessories include a complete soundtrack recorded by the Budapest Symphonic Orchestra, the Shadows Tarot Deck and game aids such as art prints, maps and scenario synopses.

Since its first Kickstarter campaign in 2012, Shadows of Esteren has received more than a dozen awards for its art, production value and cartography, earned a silver ENnie Award for Product of the Year and has thousands of devoted players worldwide.

Shadows of Esteren is a medieval roleplaying game with horrific and gothic overtones in a dark, low fantasy setting. Drawing inspiration from Celtic myths, this universe has a subtle fantastic side hidden under a bleak, realistic surface. The Shadows of Esteren world is populated by men and women trudging through daily lives whiles also struggling with supernatural threats lurking in the dark. With the focus of its adventures being investigation and survival, Shadows of Esteren favors immersion and interaction among the players.

For more information, visit the Shadows of Esteren: Dearg Kickstarter.

Last edited by Krazylec; 2016-11-05 at 02:24 PM.
    Head Translator for Studio Agate
    *Free Download of the Player's Guide to the Fateforge RPG

26. - Top - End - #386
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Hi all.

A friend of mine is running a Papers & Paychecks RPG Kickstarter that you might be interested in (based on the original Will McLean cartoon). Hope everyone is having a great day

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-and-paychecks

27. - Top - End - #387
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Kickstarter Thread, Mark I

information on your blog is very good quality i was searching on internet but found in on ur forum
    Your dice!
    Your miniatures!
    Your mini tablets!
    Your Microlight Rule books!
    Candy to bribe the GM!
    Your Magic Deck!
    And other STUFF!

28. - Top - End - #388
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Now you, too, can lay waste to your DM's machinations with the power... of Metal!

Make your Pathfinder campaign Metal.

Make everything Metal.

That's right. A complete resource book dedicated entirely to bringing the earth-shaking power of Heavy Metal to your campaign. You've truly never seen Heavy Metal Bards like these.

The Book of Metal

29. - Top - End - #389
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey guys, Me and a friend have been working on a few adventures these last few years, and we finally felt that they are ready to share with the public.
    This is our first KS project and we'd love some feedback both on the project itself and on the adventures!

A bit about the adventures:

The Beast of Broly is a high difficulty, high intensity investigation mystery adventure. This adventure is completely freeform diceless, and that means the players have only their wits and acumen to pull them through this adventure.

The Terror of the Machine is a modular dungeon crawl, for 5th edition. This adventure is meant for levels 8-10, and is full of really challenging puzzles for the characters to solve. This dungeon crawl is perfect if your looking for something that gets more difficult if you try to force your way through it, but easier if the players actually put some thought into it.

Internal Conflict is a joint control adventure, in which all players play parts of one mans shattered psyche. this adventure comes with its own unique system that is great for running all sorts of joint control adventures.

Anyways, all the adventures have been playtested a LOT throughout the years, and we are very confident that everybody will find something to enjoy in this adventure bundle.
    You can find the project by searching for "The Freelancing Roleplayers adventure Three-pack" on kickstarter!

Thanks for your time, feedback, and support!

30. - Top - End - #390
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi Everyone - Now Live and Launched, Meanders 2: Brave New Worlds is my newest Kickstarter offering over 400+ new high-detail maps for a variety of RPGs. This is a follow-up campaign to the successful first one - pledge just $10 and get all 60 gaming maps from the original campaign then choose extras as required. Dozens of themes, including Sci-fi, Fantasy, Urban, Zombie, Atlantis, Dwarven and much much more. + Meanders are designed to fit with one another so you can make gigantic landscapes and the paths will all line up. Each map measures 27x18" and is VTT-Ready or High Resolution OR you can get professionally printed boards for $40 AUD ea. Take a look :)

[Sorry I can't post the link, I'm too new to the forum - just search "Meanders 2" on Kickstarter, thanks :) ]