Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fairy Tail II: Second Generation Thread Slayers

Spoiler
    Show
    How did Erza get out?

It's implied the sword they used to cut their chains is one of Erza's swords, thats what I'm reading into this. So...how did Erza get out? Did she seduce the gecko monster?

Also that scienceloli is such a failure. IS it so hard to tell when someone's already got demon particles inside of them? I mean, even if you didn't know she used "Soul Satan" magic, it still should be something your investigation shows.

I'm glad to see our enemies are so incompetent. Also, I repeat the question others have asked, where did Lisanna get the bikini from, and why is it making her hair turn into cat ears?

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm glad to see our enemies are so incompetent. Also, I repeat the question others have asked, where did Lisanna get the bikini from, and why is it making her hair turn into cat ears?
    Magic. Her's specifically.

Also someone should make a new thread.

3. - Top - End - #1473

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Magic. Her's specifically.

Also someone should make a new thread.
    ...right what is Lissana's magic again? I seriously just don't remember.

You do it

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

I think Elfman was freed from the Mind Control because he completed the orders given to me, which us to blow up Fairy Tale. No one died, but the building was destroyed which was close enough to break the geas.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Troll in the Playground

...right what is Lissana's magic again? I seriously just don't remember.

You do it
    Lisanna has the same magic as the rest of her family - transforming into creature-hybrids. She mostly turns into half-human, half-animal creatures that look like mythical beasts, such as mermaids or harpies, IIRC.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

6. - Top - End - #1476

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Lisanna has the same magic as the rest of her family - transforming into creature-hybrids. She mostly turns into half-human, half-animal creatures that look like mythical beasts, such as mermaids or harpies, IIRC.
    ...RIGHT! She, Elfman, and Mirajene are all family. I'd actually forgotten that.

Wait, so Elfman is mythical creatures (beastmen, lizardmen), Lisanna are natural creatures (cat, bird, fish), and Mirajene is demonic creatures (succubi and stuff).

That's pretty cool and it's probably a good example of how under utilized Lisanna is that I completely forgot

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

I guess it's not the worst cop-out for the rescue but.. If Cana can just turn anybody into cards, how is she not the most powerful FT wizard? And if you can fight against being turned into a card, why does it still work on Elfman? And why does it cure Elfman of his mind control? And... and... ah, whatever.
    Well to be fair, that spell was first shown all the way back in chapter 76, and it didn't really seem overpowered then... but it wasn't used on as many people then actually just went and reread that chapter, looks like it hit about 30 people but I'd guess most of them weren't mages.
    Last edited by Inuzuka; 2014-02-14 at 12:26 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Inuzuka View Post
    Well to be fair, that spell was first shown all the way back in chapter 76, and it didn't really seem overpowered then... but it wasn't used on as many people then actually just went and reread that chapter, looks like it hit about 30 people but I'd guess most of them weren't mages.
    Yeah, when it was used the first time it seemed to not work particularly well against strong-willed people - otherwise, they would have just turned Erza into a card in the first place and called it a day. One of the trapped people was able to cut Lucy's ropes from inside his card, for example, and he was just a normal guy (IIRC).

My assumption is that, depending on the strength of your will, you can resist or eventually escape from the card on your own. Elfman's will was, by the point that Cana zapped him, basically nothing, so he got zonked out and stayed in the card, and everyone else trusted Cana and so stayed in the cards willingly.

And also I think that was a pretty cool moment for Cana so I don't even care how it worked. ;)
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

You do it
    I already have one. I don't need 2/4 thank you very much.

10. - Top - End - #1480