Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    2nd Worst Town in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Ennis flicked her cigarette at the crowd then stuck her middle finger up at the assembled crowd before stomping off. Think they are better than me? I'm not the bad guy who started this. No one bullies this girl. How would they act, bunch of..... *mumble* *grumble*
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Aidan silently(he hopes, at least) makes his way in behind the others, directing Eleara just ahead of him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Dex Check: (1d20+1)[13]

    Aidan:
    HP: 68/76
    DEX: +1
    DR: 5

    Eleara:
    HP: 34/34
    DEF: 9
    SDEF: 9
    SPD: 7
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Forcing post to show
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Hunters

    As the trio push through the brush, Vlad trips on a root faceplanting into a small clearing. Claw is there, sniffing a pair of red fox-like pokemon with many tails Vlad can tell are Vulpix. They start and stare at Vlad cautiously, starting to back away as the others emerge.

    Spoiler
    Show
    clearing is about 10m in diameter, Vulpix and Claw on far end. They aren't hostile, yet.

    Ennis and Donny, I'll get to you after Vulpix are done.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-09-20 at 09:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    The doctor pulls his face from the ground. He sputters for a moment, spitting out grass, before he addresses the pokemon. "Ah, hello there... Vould you like to be friends?"

    "These are Vulpix," he whispers back to his partners."Fire types. Ve vant them."

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Nodding at the doctor, Aidan whispers back, "What do they eat?" before stepping out of the foliage, Elly at his heels. Crouching down, he smiles benignly at the Vulpix. "Hello there..." he says, calmly, while he pulls out his Pokedex and scans the fire-types.
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    "They're herbivores, so..." he waves his hand vaguely from the ground. "Plants."

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Nodding, Aidan rummages around in his pack, pulling out one of the rations of Pokemon food he had picked up for Zex and Kiran. Offering the plant-based food to the two Vulpix, he says, "Here... got something for you two." He watches them calmly and says, "You know... you could come with us... my friends and I would take good care of you."

    Spoiler
    Show
    CHA Check: (1d20)[20]
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    One of Vulpix sniffs the air cautiously, taking tentative step forward. PIX! Vul, Vulpix! The other cries, but the brave one doesn't heed its breathen's words and continues forward. With another sniff of the food, it begins eating with a smile. Vulpix!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Befriended, but still need a capture roll, -40 to the roll.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Vladmir shrugs from the ground, and pulls himself back up on to his elbows. "Vell I just tripped over a root," he says. "I am clearly not threatening. Come vith me, see the vorld..." he trails off. "Light it on fire."
    Last edited by Gaekub; 2012-09-20 at 10:32 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    At the word 'fire' the other Vulpix perks up, an evil glint in its eyes. It lets out a plume of flame, shaking its many tails excitedly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Same as Aidan, -40 to the roll.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Aidan smiles as the Vulpix begins eating the food, and pulls a Pokeball out, gently tapping the fire-type with it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Basic Ball - Capture Roll: (1d100-35)[27]
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    "Ah. A bit... over-interested in fire, are you?" he asks, and then gets on to his knees. "Vell, I'm not going to break my promise. And at least you'll be... enthusiastic."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Capture roll: (1d100-35)[-17]

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Both pokeballs absorb the Vulpix easily, dinging almost immdiatly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aidan: 13 Female Vulpix Flash Fire and Nature of Choice, has Energy Ball Egg move.
    Vlad: 13 Male Vulpix Flash Fire and Nature of Choice, has Sunny Day TM applied.
    And they are lovers. Standard EP +5 for good rolls. You may start RPing them immdiatly (stupid good rolls). Adian's is very peaceful and docile, but a fierce fighter. Vlad's is Rawf minus the child murdering aspect and more aggressive, less happy go lucky burny.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    It really is amazing, Donny thinks to himself as he walks with Ennis. How observing another's anger can make your own look irrational as well. He was calm again, back into his quiet demeanor. Quietly he walked with Ennis until they reached the pokecenter. Inside, Donny hands over the ball containing Masque and pays the fee. While he waits, he mentions to Ennis, "Just so you know, it sounds like Groudon left years ago. I only got the whereabouts of his previous nest. I think we should take the Jagged Path. We're more likely to find anything from there."

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Tarna watched as the more experienced trainers caught the pair of sleek fire types. Maybe there is something to be said for playing nice.... She watched them interacting and felt a surge of jealousy.

    "Right guys, we've got two more now, which makes three fire types, but we should probably capture some more, for er, redundancy."

    She heads off again, Claw ranging ahead searching for tracks. Tarna kept close behind, trying to move as silently as possible.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100)[57] (just in case)
    (1d20+5)[25] Dex Check
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    2nd Worst Town in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    'Okay, lets look there first then. We are more looking for hints on where he might have went than we are for what happened. If Rayquaza was in Unova, who knows where the other 2 could be.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Aidan nods, and says, "Yeah, probably a good idea for each of us to have at least one fire-type available." He smiles before saying, "This was a lucky break, though. Anyway, lead the way!" He quickly falls into step behind the kunoichi, trying his best to emulate her stealth.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Dex check: (1d20+1)[6]
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    God Hunters

    The duo leave town and head towards the Jagged Pass. Ennis remembers rather vividly claiming the pass to meet Magma at the volcano's summit. It was slow, brutal work. A quick glance the pass has gotten worse. It seems Groudon burst straight out of the mountain [I]through/I] the pass. A gaping hole in the pass middway up glows softly from the lava inside. What was once a zigzagging, rough path has become an incoherent, nearly untraversible rubble strewn mountain side. Despite this, the pass was still the safest way to hike up the mountain (besides the gondella).

    Spoiler
    Show
    Give me 3 Str checks, DC 14, if you want to try and climb it to the hole. 6 checks if you want to get all the way to the top.


    Regular Hunters

    The trio continues wandering the route, when Vlad hears some leaves rustling. Quickly, everyone hears and sees the leaves of the trees all around you alive in activity. And then nothing.

    MAPZ!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Post actives: Spd, S/Defs. You can act but you don't know where the noise-y wilds are. Place you and your active mon anywhere in the H-J Column and 8-13 row. Tan squares is the route, green is trees/underbrush and take double movement penalty. Clear is open dirt squares.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-09-21 at 10:51 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Aidan looks around at the rustling noise, trying to catch sight of anything. Eleara looks around, quivering with anticipation.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aidan: at H10
    HP: 68/76
    DEX: +1
    DR: 5

    Eleara: at I10
    HP: 34/34
    DEF: 9
    SDEF: 9
    SPD: 7
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Once Masque is fully healed Donny lets him out and makes the mental connection once again. Sorry about that. I didn't think it would go that way. Yeah. Me too. We're going up a mountain, I want you there with me. The Cubone nods silently and follows them out. (-10 HP to Donny)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Strength checks to climb to the top.
    (1d20+3)[10] vs 14.
    (1d20+3)[14] vs 14.
    (1d20+3)[5] vs 14.

    (1d20+3)[20] vs 14.
    (1d20+3)[22] vs 14.
    (1d20+3)[20] vs 14.

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Tarna: H8
    HP: 83/83
    DEX: +5

    Claw: H7 -> I9
    HP: 34/34
    Def: 5
    Sdef: 10
    Speed: 11


    Tarna stops abruptly when she hear's the sounds and turns to make sure the others are still with them. "Claw, help out Eleara," she instructs.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Claw shifts to I9 and uses Helping Hand on Eleara (her next move will do +1d20 damage).
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    2nd Worst Town in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    By The Sky's Wrath, my suit is going to get wrecked climbing up that! Ennis gets changed into more suitable climbing clothes, then tries to follow Donny up the mountain. Aire keeps her company climbing up the mountain, singing to Ennis to keep her spirits up.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[5] vs 14
    (1d20+2)[7] vs 14
    (1d20+2)[8] vs 14
    (1d20+2)[4] vs 14
    (1d20+2)[12] vs 14
    (1d20+2)[4] vs 14

    Well, this doesn't look like it will end well
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-09-22 at 05:42 AM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    The doctor stops abruptly, glancing around cautiously. "Vatch yourself. Prepare for a fight." The first part of his sentance is aimed at the other trainers, but the second is aimed at the dopey pokemon in front of him. The Drowzee becomes alert, or at least seems to wake up.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Dr. Kretznak: at J11
    HP: 54/68
    DEX: -2

    #47: at J10
    HP: 40/40
    DEF: 10
    SDEF: 10
    SPD: 4

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Those who fail at Climbing

    With great difficulty, Donny made slow ardous progress up the mountain. More than once did he slip and scrape a knee or a gash in the thigh. He reaches the open crater, the heat incredible from the motlen rock below. Turning around, he notices Ennis is much further behind him, deciding it is probably better to wait than go on without her.

    Ennis has much more difficulty than Donny. Nearly ever step forward seemed like two steps backwards. Numerous times she lost her footing, clattrering down the steep incline. The climb was torture, the last time she climbed the pass paled in comparison. Donny reached the midway point much faster, waiting for her upon getting that high. Eventually, Ennis reaches the top, numerous cuts still seeping blood and more than one bruise starting to show already.

    Spoiler
    Show
    14 damage to Donny, 30 to Ennis. Your at the half way point, I don't suggest trying to go further in your condition. But might as well investigate while your there.


    The Hunted

    All is still, except Claw's excited encouraging prep-talk to Elera. Then, five shapes burst out of the trees whooping and hollaring, firing at the party. Aidan and Tarna barely dodge the flames. Vlad, 47 and Elera are not so lucky. Vlad quickly recognizes them as Pansear and a Simisear and they look awfully angry.

    Init:
    Trainers
    Simisear
    Claw
    Pansears
    Elera
    47

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aidan dodged
    Elera is hit for 8 damage
    Vlad is hit for 22 damage
    47 is hit for 13 damage
    Tarna dodged
    They got their suprise round. Everyone goes (wilds got early movement for 'surprise'. Only one trainer action for now, I'll post at the end of the round then will go from there.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games I'm In
    Lorenzo Filard in Shadows Unbound by Blues
    Burler Brand in Orre: The Good, the Bad, and the Stunfisk by Es
    Janan Ruh in Exploring Aatos by CO
    GM of Rebellion Points of Authority and Heralds of a New Dawn

    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Orc in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    The doctor winces under the blast of flame, but pulls a tube of jelly out of his bag and spreads it on the area. "Pansear and Simisear," he shouts as he spreads. "Fire monkeys, basically. Not happy ones either."

    Spoiler
    Show
    20 damage healed on Vladmir by the use of treat minor wounds
    Last edited by Gaekub; 2012-09-22 at 05:08 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Tarna spins and darts for the largest one, hoping that they can take it down and clear an escape route.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Poison Jab! Move to H6
    (1d20)[15] AC 2 (15-20 = poison)
    Damage: (3d10+22)[43]
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Donny patiently waits for the young woman to catch up to him. His months in the wild seemed to have paid off in his ability to make this trek. He wasn't winded, but the copious amounts of small injuries began taking their toll. Masque remains silent through their mental connection, a tension still between them. Once Ennis reaches Donny, he begins wandering about, seeking out anything that might be a connection to Groudon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rolled in OOC for a Wild. 26.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    Aidan mutters a brief curse, whipping the bladed disc up and flinging it at the largest of the flaming primates, yanking it back after contact. As he catches it in his hand, he pulls his Pokedex up with the other hand and scans the same fire-type. As he does, he says, "Elly, get behind them and show them your power!" The Eevee yips in affirmation and darts at the line of smaller monkeys, leaping over them and landing smoothly just behind, before releasing a burst of swirling winds around herself with a cry.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Free Action: Scan Simisear
    Arms Attack: Disc Blade at Simisear - AC: (1d20)[6] v 6 + Phys Evasion, (1d10+9)[16] Normal Damage plus (1d10+4)[10] on Crit.

    Eleara: Move to H14 and use Hidden Power, hitting all 4 of the Pansear. Rolls in OOC.

    Aidan:
    HP: 68/76
    DEX: +1
    DR: 5

    Eleara: - Moved to H14
    HP: 26/34
    DEF: 9
    SDEF: 9
    SPD: 7
    Last edited by BluesEclipse; 2012-09-22 at 05:39 PM.
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    2nd Worst Town in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

    'Gah!!! Lillycove was never this steep. I'd take swimming over climbing any day.' Ennis stops for a cigarette, not realising that was probably what was making her so out of breath. She takes out two fresh waters, gulps one down and tosses another to Donny. 'Can we take the gondola down? Please???'

    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 58/76

    wild roll: (1d100)[22]
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •