New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Heralds of a New Dawn (IC)

BuMP ity D d
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

'Yes, Lord Rayquaza. I shall bear your Mark of the Sky Dragon with pride. I shall seek out your brother and sister and do as you have asked. I shall be your humble earthly servant. Thank you, oh gracious one.' Ennis hid her face by bowing deeply. She didn't want these other people to see her crying or see how happy she was at this moment.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Rayquaza nods, growling. A current of air picks Ennis up and places her gently on the great dragon's head. His skin was suprisingly soft and smooth.

Prepare yourself, Sky Pledged.

Rayquazad inhales deeply, his body markings taking a bright glow. The glowing marks pulse along his body, from his tail all the way to the ring on his head, where Ennis now stands. The pulsing grows faster and brighter, until the ring is as bright as the sun, obscuring Ennis from the others with blinding light.

Ennis feels something deep inside her awaken. As if a great destiny has begun. The glow engulfs you, but you feel no pain, nor are you blinded. You feel power, coursing through your veins. It was glorious, envigorating! This was what it feels like to be a Dragon! No, not just a Dragon. The Sky Dragon! You feel his power run through your form, soaking it. The feeling is pure ectasy. Ontop of your right breast, there is a similiar, more intense feeling. Tracing itself across your breast is a golden dragon, similar in form to Rayquaza, coiled on top of your breast. The glow begins to fade and you feel faint. You collapse but are gently caught by the wind and gentily placed back inside the cabin.

I am sorry again for the intrusion, Sky Pledged. Good luck on your journey, and know this. The Sky watches over you always. With a mighty roar, Rayquaza begins to fly away. The roof mysteriously flies back ontop of the plane, apperently welding itself back into place. A strong gale of wind propels the plane forward, prompting the pilots to reengage the eginges and continue their flight.

That..... was unprecedented.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-09-04 at 11:11 AM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

Ennis staggers about a little bit, feeling a little drunk after all that. 'Umm...' Ennis says, stuck for words after the most holy and touching moment of her life. This was the moment she would remember forever. The next words out of her mouth would go down as the first words spoken by Ennis Martillo, the Sky Pledged. 'Anyone got a drink on them?' She tries to take a step forward, but stumbles over her own feet and sprawls head first into the aisle. 'Owwww.' Then she falls unconscious from the shock of what had happened.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Since he didn't recieve an answer, Dr. Kretznak feels somewhat justified in scanning the Sky Dragon, and does so as subtly as possible as it speaks to Ennis. He backs away slightly as she lifts into the air, and shields his eyes against the blinding light that follows.

When he opens them again, the girl addressed by the beast was stumbling down the hallway, before tripping over her own feet and crashing down into the aisle. The doctor curses under his breath and scoops up his bag, leaning over the fallen girl. He roughly flips her on to her back and raps his palm against her cheek. "Can you hear me?" he asks as he checks her pulse.

Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 on a Wisdom/Percep check, if appropriate. That gets me 15.
    Last edited by Gaekub; 2012-09-04 at 02:36 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

You quickly deduce that she was simply overwhelmed with a mix of power and emotion. Being filled with a god's essence would do that to just about everybody. With rest, she will be fine. You estimate she will be conscious by the time you reach your destination.

Time Skip! 2 hours Forward

The flight was completly uneventful. Anything was not memorable after meeting a God. Ennis has regained consciousness and your still flying over water.

We've almost reached our destination, underneath Seigaiha City. I suggest you strap in tight. Sabrina says with a smirk, her straps tightening themselves. The plane tilts forward, diving straight towards the water.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"Oh dear," the doctor says, following her advice and pulling his seatbelt tight. "This hasn't all been some ruse to kill us in a plane crash, has it?

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

Aidan tightens his straps, looking over at the doctor. "Honestly, if that were the case, do you think she would be here herself?"
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show
    None ATM

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    None ATM

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"She can teleport," Dr. Kretznak points out. "Besides, she's a psychic. Who knows vhy they do what they do?"

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Donny quickly buckles himself in, his face returning to a slight frown as he considered what the sudden dive implied. Okay, we're flying into the water, to under Seigaiha City, a slight grin creased his face as he remembers some of the amazing things he's seen through his own Pokemon's eyes. I guess I'm not the only weird one out here.
    Games GMed
    The Vanstermen: OOC - IC

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Ennis downed a big glass of Snowpoint vodka and strapped in. 'The Sky Pledged is not fond of crashing and would much prefer it if we not die. Just saying.'

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The doctor gives a sideways glance towards the recently unconcious woman. "If you're going to start speaking in the third person, that is going to get old very quickly," he says.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

As everyone straps in, anyone who dared to look out the windos saw the plane's wings folding backwards, giving the plane a sleeker, bullet-like shape. Everyone grits there teeth for the inevitable impact.... but it never happens. After a moment, Ennis opens her eyes and sees that the view of the sky and ocean below had been replaced by water.

I love messing with new recruits. The plane-submarine chugs forward, just below the surface. Shadows of boats and pokemon run across the ship. In a matter of moments, the view changes from open ocean to steel-plated walls. The plane-submarine surfaces insdie a large hanger bay, with many vehicles for all terrain parked. There are several ports in the bay, leading to the ocean, air and land. Your vehicle pulls up to the edge of the water and lets down a gangplank for you to get off at. People mill about doing tasks at computers or on vehicles.

One person, a man of dark complexion, no shirt and wearing some crazy tight blue pants, walks towards you. Welcome back Sabrina. These are our special recruits?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

'Yeah, we just got in. And just who is this tall dark piece of eye candy?'

Ennis then shifts over to her new companions and whispers to them. 'Look, guys. Can we keep what just happened up there a secret? I know there is no chance of me stopping Sabrina from telling the higher-ups, but I don't want everyone to know. Okay?'

15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"Sure," the doctor whispers back to Ennis. "As long as you let me take some blood and run some tests. It looks like ve're going to be working together, and I don't vant you dying on me unexpectedly."

With that said, he gathers what little possessions he has from the vehicle. Before stepping on the gangplank, he glances around the cavernous room, clearly nervous. His fingers beat out a frantic rhythm against his leg as he composes himself. "Dr. Vladmir Kretznak," he introduces himself, offering his non-convulsing hand to the shirtless man. "And ve certainly seem to be."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Aidan gives a brief, subtle nod to Ennis, before turning his attention to the man and saying, "Sabrina mentioned that we were going to be formed into some sort of special ops squad, or something like that, so I'd assume so." Holding his hand out, he says, "Aidan Lucerne."
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Donny nods at Ennis' request and follows the others off the craft. Looking at the shirtless man Donny gives a short wave and adds, "Donny Green" to the chorus of names.
    Games GMed

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Ennis

Didn't forget about me did you? I can keep my people quiet. For now.

Everyone

The man shakes Vlad and Aidan's hand firmly. I am Maron. And I'm the welcoming committee. Shall we take them to the briefing room or their quarters first Sabrina? Debriefing. Give them thier intiate task first, let them mull it over before we ship them out tomorrow. Maron guides you through a maze of corridors. The lot of you get strange looks from those milling about, speaking in hushed whispers. After about 10 minutes of walking through the endless maze, Maron opens an unmarked door (they were all unmarked), and lets you enter in front of him.

The room was dark, except a single bright light over a finely carved oak table, with 5 chairs. At each chair lays a folder with papers inside of it. Maron shows you to your seats and Sabrina closes the door, immersing you in the contrasting darkness.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-09-05 at 09:20 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Dr. Kretznak settles down into a chair, before reaching into a deep pocket and pulling out a pen. He inserts the plastic tube in between the cover and the first page and flips it open, scanning the first page.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Donny walks quietly to the table and sits in his chair. He waits for the others to sit as well before opening the thick folder before him.
    Games GMed

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

Ennis immediately lights up another cigarette and gets stuck in reading. She usually only smoked once or twice a day, but today was stressful.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground

Aidan takes his seat, and begins reading the file in front of him.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

The dossier's contain a few pages on each of you compatriots, detailing their history and abilities as well as the pokemon they carried. But beyond that, there was a thick stack of papers regarding Devon Corp. Product numbers, sales reports, shipping routes, the works. It seems the Rebellion had done their homework on the company.

A screen lights up on the wall where Maron and Sabrina where standing. Sabrina flicks a pointer at the screen, which brings up the electronic versions of the papers in front of you, as well as many candid pictures of people you don't recognize. Your first task is the Devon Corporation. They claim to not take a stake in the matter, but we have info they are funneling money into the League's coffers. Our numbers estimate Devon's funding is helping the League prepare for open conflict. We can't let that happen. Your first mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to drop their stock values. If you succeed, their profit margins will fall and they will have to reconsider who they are backing.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

Aidan nods, and says, "And is there any specific way you want us to accomplish this?"
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Donny leafed through the folder quickly, realization sinking his stomach. If I have folders on them, then they have a folder on me. They all know about Blue, now. They know about what I can do. He looked up and down the table, keeping the fear from his face. No one seems too shocked or surprised. The focus is on the mission. Mine should be, too. He looks at Sabrina as she makes her presentation and takes note of shipping routes. "Would an ambush along a shipping route be what you had in mind? Steal a truck full of goods and lower their stock at the same time?"
    Games GMed

26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"Ve can start much simpler than that," the grey haired doctor says. "If they're hiding their involvement with the league, I'm sure they have a reason. Revealing that connection could do part of our job for us."

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

We don't care how you do it. As long as they can't trace it back to the Rebellion, you do it covertly and Devon doesn't go out of business, we don't care. Thats part of the reason we wanted to assemble a small group like this. Fewer people to do small group thinking and planning. Organizing any kind of assualt like this would be a disaster if we tried. Your creative, I've seen your files. You'll figure something out.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

Flipping back through his copy of the file, Aidan says, "Those photos... anyone relevant in those? It might help to know where the key links between the League and Devon are."
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

The doctor jerks his thumb towards Aiden. "And as an extension of that, any proof of the connection? Photos, finance reports, things like that?"

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Donny tries checking through the dossier to answer his own question but he gives up shortly. Instead he just asks out loud, "Do we have information on where they do production? If we could stall that then they could fall behind on production."
    Games GMed