Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1492
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    I play my Human Soldier as a mixed bag, so to speak. She peppers targets with the Mattock, throws grenades and fires off concussive shots when it's convenient - to stagger big enemies and clear out husks. If I were to play the Battlefield Soldier, I'd play him mostly the same, I think.
    In other news, damn you muscle memory - after playing Guild Wars 2 for a while, I kept tapping the direction keys quickly to dodge. Luckily, it didn't kill me.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-09-28 at 07:08 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Psyren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    My usage of ammo packs depends on whether or not I play a class that uses grenades. If I use grenades, I go through a couple of them. Otherwise, I use one at most, when in a tight spot.
    Yep - often my soldiers can get pinned down with heavy opposition between them and the nearest ammo box. In those cases, it's better to eat a pack than risk running past and having to eat much more valuable ops/medigel instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Not wasted actually.

    Once you hit the cap of 255 for a consumable, the game stops giving you that sort of consumable in the standard sorts of packs. If you only have one type of consumable you can get, both drops in a pack will be of that sort of consumable. For instance, I usually have 255 for missiles, ops packs and ammo, which means I get nothing but Medigel in my packs.

    Useful if, like me, you find yourself running critically low on medigel and need to boost it back up fast.
    Does that apply to JEPs too? i.e. do I have a chance to get 10-15 medigels in one pack? If so, I'll definitely let my ammo packs cap out then, but if not I'll go ahead and keep burning them when they get close to 255. (JEPs are my primary way of resupplying, since a successful gold match lets me buy 2-3 of them.)

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    And I find myself with a group of three krogna sentinels, all hogging my pylon because their lift grenades are more important to them than my entire class. I've taken to screwing with my team mates on those occasions; I will either put the pylon in the middle of an enemy zone (where I can get to it easy, running a circuit between ammo boxes and through the pylon) or putting it somewhere out of the way, so when my allies crowd around I can use the map ammo boxes. Or if I am feeling generous, I will give it to my companions and focus on partile rifle and tactical grenade use.
    That's... unfortunate. I almost never have that problem - my Demolisher is a bonafide sniper, so even when I end up with other grenadiers they're typically soldiers/vanguards running around for more kills (leaving me with plenty of time to replenish my stock) or they are also sniping (in which case they either rarely need my grenades, or they're also a demolisher with their own Pylon.)

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I find it entirely possible to squeeze off a few bursts between power drops without worrying about being out of cover too long.
    I know, but that's not what I'm talking about. If all you have time for are a few shots, there are much more damaging options (e.g. the Mattock, Vindicator, Eagle or even the Avenger.) Whereas if you have time to hang out and ramp up the damage, there are still better options because you'll be interrupting your stream with power usage.


    @ BF Soldier: I don't really play them or regular soldiers either, so I can't actually help, yeah I'm going by word of mouth.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

    Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Yep - often my soldiers can get pinned down with heavy opposition between them and the nearest ammo box. In those cases, it's better to eat a pack than risk running past and having to eat much more valuable ops/medigel instead.
    Even if you're not pinned down, ammo boxes will give you 1 grenade at a time in Silver. Running between a couple of them is fine between waves, but during a wave, it can be extremely inconvenient. Better to use a pack and keep lobbing them.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere lost in dream.

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Does that apply to JEPs too? i.e. do I have a chance to get 10-15 medigels in one pack? If so, I'll definitely let my ammo packs cap out then, but if not I'll go ahead and keep burning them when they get close to 255. (JEPs are my primary way of resupplying, since a successful gold match lets me buy 2-3 of them.)
    I'm not entirely certain.

    Ever since I noticed it I haven't actually purchased any JEPs. The odd recruit pack and the 10 Medigel I get in each PSP have been enough to keep me going.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Skype: Taejix

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Triscuitable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Neurotypicalville, WA

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I play my Human Soldier as a mixed bag, so to speak. She peppers targets with the Mattock, throws grenades and fires off concussive shots when it's convenient - to stagger big enemies and clear out husks. If I were to play the Battlefield Soldier, I'd play him mostly the same, I think.
    In other news, damn you muscle memory - after playing Guild Wars 2 for a while, I kept tapping the direction keys quickly to dodge. Luckily, it didn't kill me.
    The Battlefield 3 class has Carnage, not Concussion. You need to level him up a lot in order to be able to evolve Carnage to stagger.
    Steam username is Triscuitable.
    I got VAC banned in COD: Ghosts for using an FOV changer.
    I try not to think of how sad that is.

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    I know that. So if I played a Battlefield 3 Soldier, I'd use Carnage for different purposes, but I'd still basically fire it off whenver it's convenient.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Psyren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Does Adrenaline Rush really repair your shields? If that's the case I'm definitely giving human soldier a shot (no pun) when I get home.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

    Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Edge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Does Adrenaline Rush really repair your shields? If that's the case I'm definitely giving human soldier a shot (no pun) when I get home.
    One of its evolutions causes it to refill up to 40% of your shields if they aren't full, or increase your base shields by 40% if they are.Very handy for getting a shield gate up in an emergency.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground
     
    SiuiS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere south of Hell
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    I'm not entirely certain.

    Ever since I noticed it I haven't actually purchased any JEPs. The odd recruit pack and the 10 Medigel I get in each PSP have been enough to keep me going.
    It does not. My thermal clip pack slot in a JEP is often an expendable instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Does Adrenaline Rush really repair your shields? If that's the case I'm definitely giving human soldier a shot (no pun) when I get home.
    adrenaline rush 4 can give you 40% DR, and adrenaline rush 6 gives you a shiel boost (I think +100%?) so it's pretty handy. All in all, adrenaline rush is a combination hunter mode/barrier/Tac cloak, for the boosts it gives.


    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfate View Post
    Devils! Stop binding SiuiS' pony!

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Psyren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Some info to share:

    1) I tried the human soldier, and I was unimpressed. Yeah AR gives you some shield-gate back (and reloads your gun without an animation), but even with that and max fitness I was still extremely squishy, even on Silver. So it seems to me there's little point in the 100% shield evo, and a caster build (free power during AR) would be best for them - which means fairly light weapons and dumping fitness, which isn't very soldier-y in my opinion, so I walked away feeling a bit dissatisfied. Destroyer is much more what I envision a soldier to be, though I suppose that's why they designed it that way.

    I will say though that Frag Grenade packs a wallop - using Carnage to set up a FE and that to detonate it would be pretty devastating.


    2) Speaking of human soldier, I unlocked the BF2 soldier. The class card said "fully customizable," so my hopes were expertly dashed when I rolled one up only to find that it was still about as customizable as the Mako


    3) I tested the maxed Battlemaster with 2-hit rage, and noted no meaningful differences between raged hits and non-raged-hits. Disappointing - it seems that either they don't benefit from rage after all, or the bonuses are too small to make a difference. Either way I respecced to durability all the way.

    I also tested the "pop armor to stop a Phantom's impale" on both my Battlemaster and Sentinel - it didn't do crap! And I got plenty of opportunity to fail at saving myself in Gold runs. Words can't express my disappointment at that (At least I still managed to come second despite being crumpled on the ground for the majority of two waves.)


    4) Finally, I tested Tome's advice about maxing consumables, and can confirm that THIS WORKS - having a maxed consumable stops it from appearing in any packs you buy, including JEPs. In the JEPs, my ammo packs were replaced with a common mod (e.g. adrenaline mod I). But the clincher is that this means the extra consumables that sometimes appear in a pack can't be ammo packs either - so I was routinely getting 7 medigel or 7 rockets per pack. So I am now a believer



    5) Nothing special on the rares front. Lots of customizations (I don't even look at my Drell Vanguard, why are you giving me outfits for him ), got my Widow to X, and Disciple to VI. All my N7s are fully customizable though, which is fun.


    Long post but that's about it!
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

    Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Therinos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Some info to share:

    1) I tried the human soldier, and I was unimpressed. Yeah AR gives you some shield-gate back (and reloads your gun without an animation), but even with that and max fitness I was still extremely squishy, even on Silver. So it seems to me there's little point in the 100% shield evo, and a caster build (free power during AR) would be best for them - which means fairly light weapons and dumping fitness, which isn't very soldier-y in my opinion, so I walked away feeling a bit dissatisfied. Destroyer is much more what I envision a soldier to be, though I suppose that's why they designed it that way.
    Ooh, good to know. I think the last Soldier I tried was a Turian, which is the castiest of the caster Soldiers, but I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I think I have a destroyer (that drawer of the choose character screen has been rather dusty), so I'll try that when I'm casting around for something to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I will say though that Frag Grenade packs a wallop - using Carnage to set up a FE and that to detonate it would be pretty devastating.
    Fire Explosion? Tech Explosion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    2) Speaking of human soldier, I unlocked the BF2 soldier. The class card said "fully customizable," so my hopes were expertly dashed when I rolled one up only to find that it was still about as customizable as the Mako
    I knew it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    3) I tested the maxed Battlemaster with 2-hit rage, and noted no meaningful differences between raged hits and non-raged-hits. Disappointing - it seems that either they don't benefit from rage after all, or the bonuses are too small to make a difference. Either way I respecced to durability all the way.

    I also tested the "pop armor to stop a Phantom's impale" on both my Battlemaster and Sentinel - it didn't do crap! And I got plenty of opportunity to fail at saving myself in Gold runs. Words can't express my disappointment at that (At least I still managed to come second despite being crumpled on the ground for the majority of two waves.)
    Dang. That sort of thing would make Battlemaster viable for me. Too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    4) Finally, I tested Tome's advice about maxing consumables, and can confirm that THIS WORKS - having a maxed consumable stops it from appearing in any packs you buy, including JEPs. In the JEPs, my ammo packs were replaced with a common mod (e.g. adrenaline mod I). But the clincher is that this means the extra consumables that sometimes appear in a pack can't be ammo packs either - so I was routinely getting 7 medigel or 7 rockets per pack. So I am now a believer
    . Good to know. Is that the gun mods, or the ammo types, the "[insert weapon here] rail amps", stuff like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    5) Nothing special on the rares front. Lots of customizations (I don't even look at my Drell Vanguard, why are you giving me outfits for him ), got my Widow to X, and Disciple to VI. All my N7s are fully customizable though, which is fun.
    Just keep in mind that once you max your Drell Vanguard, you will never see him in a pack again. Plus it's XP for all your vanguards. Lucky that you got the Widow 10, though. Mine's still at 1.
    Last edited by Landis963; 2012-09-29 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.

    The Minds Of Almantha returns, now being remodeled for D&D 5e!

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Psyren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    ANDROID USERS: There is a promo going on in the Play store - a bunch of apps are 25 cents today.

    Why is this relevant?

    Because today, Mass Effect Infiltrator is one of them. For a quarter it's a steal - go buy it. NAO!

    Edit for Link
    Last edited by Psyren; 2012-09-29 at 01:49 PM.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

    Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2011

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Looks like we're getting Patch 4 this week!

    "We expect the patch to be available Thursday this week, but will update when we have more information."

    Patch notes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Issues Fixed:

    - Fixed tutorial tip that didn't properly display an unbound command
    - Fixed an issue in multiplayer where if a character has DLC weapons equipped, and the DLC associated to the weapons is deleted, the weapon loadout screen displayed no weapons
    - Sabotage power evolution 6 increased tech damage bonus no longer stacks
    - Fixed a rare crash in the final mission level involving the firing of the Cain at the Hades Cannon.
    - Fixed the Encumbrance Bar from not updating correctly for the Earth DLC weapon mods
    - Fixed weapons with natural piercing from having their damage reduced with piercing mods equipped
    - Incinerate power evolution 5 now gives a damage bonus to frozen and chilled enemies
    - Krogan Vanguard Rage bonuses now work properly
    - Fixed Shepard's shadow from not appearing after entering and exiting an Atlas
    - Fixed quitting/disconnecting while holding Retrieve Object that could cause the Retrieve Object to disappear
    - Fixed users logging off or disconnecting during gameplay from not being able to return online until rebooting the game
    - Players can no longer grab Geth Pyros over cover
    - Fixed issue in which enemies surviving a detonated Stasis blast became invulnerable
    - Attempting to equip similar weapon mods will now present a 'Slot Occupied' message
    - Asari Justicar passive power evolution 3 power damage and force bonus now works properly
    - Disruptor Rounds consumable (all ranks) damage multiplier against shields and barriers increased from 100% to 400%
    - Particle Rifle no longer replenishes ammo from ammo boxes and supply pylons
    - Fixed an issue when using Biotic Charge before death that caused the match to be unplayable afterwards
    - Fixed pathing for Banshees so they don't get stuck in a teleport routine
    - Fixed Asari Justicar from not being able to activate Biotic Sphere within range of large enemies
    - Fixed dropping Retrieve Objects that could potentially fall under the level
    - All Batarian and Krogan kits will now stagger less than other kits
    - Ops Survival Packs now grant a one second damage immunity when consumed
    - Singularity power re-designed:
    Singularity no longer has a maximum number of charges and will only be destroyed when the time runs out

    Performing a biotic combo on someone floating in the singularity no longer ends the singularity

    Base cooldown changed to 8 seconds

    Base duration of the singularity changed to 8 seconds

    Base power now does 100 points of damage per second to all targets that are in range, even if not floating in the singularity

    Base power sets up biotic combos on everyone that comes into range (only 1 combo added per enemy per cast of singularity)

    Rank 3 changed to a damage over time bonus (used to be a radius and duration bonus)

    Evolve 1 changed to singularity duration bonus (used to be a hold duration bonus and number of charges increase)

    Evolve 5 changed to damage over time bonus (used to be a radius increase mechanic)

    Evolve 6 now detonates biotic combos when the singularity explodes

    - Fixed an issue with the Banshee being able to sync-kill players farther than she should be able to
    - Fixed an issue with Firebase Jade giving partial extractions when all players are already inside the extraction zone
    - Fixed SMG Ultralight Materials Mod not having impact on power recharge speed
    - Fixed Armor Piercing Ammo not applying penetration bonus to secondary weapon
    - Fixed player death camera beginning before a sync kill is complete
    - Fixed an issue with talent points remaining after a character promotion
    - Melee creatures will now completely ignore pets (drones, decoys, etc.) rather than just having a chance to ignore them
    - Fixed an issue with Private Lobbies not staying private after the match has begun
    - Krysae no longer ignores enemy shield gates
    - Fixed various weapon sound-replications for clients
    - Concussive Shot changes:
    Evolution 3 damage and force bonus now applies to frozen and chilled targets

    Evolution 5 changed to increase damage by 50% and radius by 1 meter (used to take on the properties of your ammo power, but this did not work)

    Evolution 6 damage bonus to organics increased from 100% to 200% over 10 seconds

    - Fixed issue where enemies in Stasis surviving a biotic detonation would become un-synchronized for clients
    - Fixed Leviathan DLC Weapon Mods not carrying over to New Game +
    - Marksman will instantly reload weapon ammunition when activated
    - N7 Shadow Sword Mastery power evolution 5 and 6 now apply to Shadow Strike damage
    - Fixed Atlas rocket applying damage over time on N7 Paladins using the Omni-Shield
    - Fixed automatic revive at a specific spot in Firebase White
    - Fixed an issue with ammo boxes causing players to be unable to fire weapons after attempting to refill grenades
    - Fixed an issue with the Krysae Sniper rifle not functioning properly on squad members (Firefight pack)
    - Fixed the health bar position of Tactical Scan on Swarmers
    - Fixed an issue with enemies approaching a downed player to execute, but showing mercy and leaving
    - Fixed seeking projectile powers occasionally failing to impact targets even though it appeared to impact
    - Successfully extracting from a match gives 10% bonus credits. This reward does not depend on your squad members you must extra personally to get the reward.
    - Fixed an issue that caused the Retrieve Objective wave to not recognize the recovery of the object when it enters the retrieve zone
    - Fixed bleedout effect that was disappearing when another player used an Ops Survival Pack
    - Fixed Decoy that was blocking the use of ladders to NPCs and squadmates
    - Fixed Flamer power of Vorcha from being activated simultaneously with the Reegar Carbine
    - Fixed icons of powers disappearing from the Character Screen
    - Fixed an issue with Ken/Gabby and Tali/Garrus ambient dialogues not triggering in Normandy engineering
    - Fixed an issue in which purchasing multiplayer card pack purchases would not complete

    Exploits Fixed:

    - Fixed an exploit that allowed players to be invincible and invisible to enemies
    - Fixed an exploit where players were able to use rockets from other weapons

    PS3 Only:

    - Fixed an issue on PS3 where after accepting an invite, a player could get stuck in a multiplayer screen by entering the store from the promo screen and then exiting without purchase
    - Fixed a crash when pressing PS button during the game's boot sequence

    PC Only:

    - Fixed the hint popup to update mouse left click and right click bindings
    - Fixed an issue that made Origin users display their game as joinable when their game is full
    - Fixed a crash on Firebase Rio caused by heavy melee

    Xbox Only

    - Fixed a rare crash (black screen) on Xbox 360: Upon booting up the game and attempting to reach the title screen, players will now be able to get to title screen to recover their save games


    Some interesting changes. Guess we'll see if they actually fixed SMG ULM this time. Credits bonus for self extraction looks pretty awesome, and the changes to Singularity look intriguing as well.

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Edge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayac View Post
    Credits bonus for self extraction looks pretty awesome, and the changes to Singularity look intriguing as well.
    Intriguing? Intriguing? They look downright magnificent.

    Edward Hardwick, Alliance Adept, will likely be seeing much more usage.

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Huh. Geth Pyros will no longer be able to be grabbed? That will make Geth farming in Firebase White more difficult...
    I do like the Singularity and Concussive Shot changes, though. As they are, those two powers aren't very impressive.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beowulf DW's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Well, this is pretty much everything that needed to get done, as far as I'm concerned. I actually have a reason to get to the extraction point, now.

    Anyway, does anyone think that we'll be getting new classes soon? What kinds of classes would we get, if so? Personally, I'm hoping for a Mercenary pack. Asari sentinels from Eclipse, maybe? Perhaps Reckoner Knight and Blood Dragon humans? Perhaps players from that made up game are using their skills to help the Resistance? After all, it's clear that the armor they use can stand up to military engagements. And that gives me all sorts of ideas for sports-themed powers. Perhaps a tackle melee attack?
    Avatar by The_Architect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Psyren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
    . Good to know. Is that the gun mods, or the ammo types, the "[insert weapon here] rail amps", stuff like that?
    I got both, and armor mods too (e.g. the adrenaline mod for run speed). So far everything was common rarity ("I").

    Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
    Just keep in mind that once you max your Drell Vanguard, you will never see him in a pack again. Plus it's XP for all your vanguards. Lucky that you got the Widow 10, though. Mine's still at 1.
    All my characters are 20 and I have no reason to promote for awhile, so the exp is unfortunately wasted unless it rolls over. Knocking out all the customizations would be good though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayac View Post
    Looks like we're getting Patch 4 this week!

    "We expect the patch to be available Thursday this week, but will update when we have more information."

    Patch notes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Issues Fixed:

    - Fixed tutorial tip that didn't properly display an unbound command
    - Fixed an issue in multiplayer where if a character has DLC weapons equipped, and the DLC associated to the weapons is deleted, the weapon loadout screen displayed no weapons
    - Sabotage power evolution 6 increased tech damage bonus no longer stacks
    - Fixed a rare crash in the final mission level involving the firing of the Cain at the Hades Cannon.
    - Fixed the Encumbrance Bar from not updating correctly for the Earth DLC weapon mods
    - Fixed weapons with natural piercing from having their damage reduced with piercing mods equipped
    - Incinerate power evolution 5 now gives a damage bonus to frozen and chilled enemies
    - Krogan Vanguard Rage bonuses now work properly
    - Fixed Shepard's shadow from not appearing after entering and exiting an Atlas
    - Fixed quitting/disconnecting while holding Retrieve Object that could cause the Retrieve Object to disappear
    - Fixed users logging off or disconnecting during gameplay from not being able to return online until rebooting the game
    - Players can no longer grab Geth Pyros over cover
    - Fixed issue in which enemies surviving a detonated Stasis blast became invulnerable
    - Attempting to equip similar weapon mods will now present a 'Slot Occupied' message
    - Asari Justicar passive power evolution 3 power damage and force bonus now works properly
    - Disruptor Rounds consumable (all ranks) damage multiplier against shields and barriers increased from 100% to 400%
    - Particle Rifle no longer replenishes ammo from ammo boxes and supply pylons
    - Fixed an issue when using Biotic Charge before death that caused the match to be unplayable afterwards
    - Fixed pathing for Banshees so they don't get stuck in a teleport routine
    - Fixed Asari Justicar from not being able to activate Biotic Sphere within range of large enemies
    - Fixed dropping Retrieve Objects that could potentially fall under the level
    - All Batarian and Krogan kits will now stagger less than other kits
    - Ops Survival Packs now grant a one second damage immunity when consumed
    - Singularity power re-designed:
    Singularity no longer has a maximum number of charges and will only be destroyed when the time runs out

    Performing a biotic combo on someone floating in the singularity no longer ends the singularity

    Base cooldown changed to 8 seconds

    Base duration of the singularity changed to 8 seconds

    Base power now does 100 points of damage per second to all targets that are in range, even if not floating in the singularity

    Base power sets up biotic combos on everyone that comes into range (only 1 combo added per enemy per cast of singularity)

    Rank 3 changed to a damage over time bonus (used to be a radius and duration bonus)

    Evolve 1 changed to singularity duration bonus (used to be a hold duration bonus and number of charges increase)

    Evolve 5 changed to damage over time bonus (used to be a radius increase mechanic)

    Evolve 6 now detonates biotic combos when the singularity explodes

    - Fixed an issue with the Banshee being able to sync-kill players farther than she should be able to
    - Fixed an issue with Firebase Jade giving partial extractions when all players are already inside the extraction zone
    - Fixed SMG Ultralight Materials Mod not having impact on power recharge speed
    - Fixed Armor Piercing Ammo not applying penetration bonus to secondary weapon
    - Fixed player death camera beginning before a sync kill is complete
    - Fixed an issue with talent points remaining after a character promotion
    - Melee creatures will now completely ignore pets (drones, decoys, etc.) rather than just having a chance to ignore them
    - Fixed an issue with Private Lobbies not staying private after the match has begun
    - Krysae no longer ignores enemy shield gates
    - Fixed various weapon sound-replications for clients
    - Concussive Shot changes:
    Evolution 3 damage and force bonus now applies to frozen and chilled targets

    Evolution 5 changed to increase damage by 50% and radius by 1 meter (used to take on the properties of your ammo power, but this did not work)

    Evolution 6 damage bonus to organics increased from 100% to 200% over 10 seconds

    - Fixed issue where enemies in Stasis surviving a biotic detonation would become un-synchronized for clients
    - Fixed Leviathan DLC Weapon Mods not carrying over to New Game +
    - Marksman will instantly reload weapon ammunition when activated
    - N7 Shadow Sword Mastery power evolution 5 and 6 now apply to Shadow Strike damage
    - Fixed Atlas rocket applying damage over time on N7 Paladins using the Omni-Shield
    - Fixed automatic revive at a specific spot in Firebase White
    - Fixed an issue with ammo boxes causing players to be unable to fire weapons after attempting to refill grenades
    - Fixed an issue with the Krysae Sniper rifle not functioning properly on squad members (Firefight pack)
    - Fixed the health bar position of Tactical Scan on Swarmers
    - Fixed an issue with enemies approaching a downed player to execute, but showing mercy and leaving
    - Fixed seeking projectile powers occasionally failing to impact targets even though it appeared to impact
    - Successfully extracting from a match gives 10% bonus credits. This reward does not depend on your squad members you must extra personally to get the reward.
    - Fixed an issue that caused the Retrieve Objective wave to not recognize the recovery of the object when it enters the retrieve zone
    - Fixed bleedout effect that was disappearing when another player used an Ops Survival Pack
    - Fixed Decoy that was blocking the use of ladders to NPCs and squadmates
    - Fixed Flamer power of Vorcha from being activated simultaneously with the Reegar Carbine
    - Fixed icons of powers disappearing from the Character Screen
    - Fixed an issue with Ken/Gabby and Tali/Garrus ambient dialogues not triggering in Normandy engineering
    - Fixed an issue in which purchasing multiplayer card pack purchases would not complete

    Exploits Fixed:

    - Fixed an exploit that allowed players to be invincible and invisible to enemies
    - Fixed an exploit where players were able to use rockets from other weapons

    PS3 Only:

    - Fixed an issue on PS3 where after accepting an invite, a player could get stuck in a multiplayer screen by entering the store from the promo screen and then exiting without purchase
    - Fixed a crash when pressing PS button during the game's boot sequence

    PC Only:

    - Fixed the hint popup to update mouse left click and right click bindings
    - Fixed an issue that made Origin users display their game as joinable when their game is full
    - Fixed a crash on Firebase Rio caused by heavy melee

    Xbox Only

    - Fixed a rare crash (black screen) on Xbox 360: Upon booting up the game and attempting to reach the title screen, players will now be able to get to title screen to recover their save games


    Some interesting changes. Guess we'll see if they actually fixed SMG ULM this time. Credits bonus for self extraction looks pretty awesome, and the changes to Singularity look intriguing as well.
    These are fantastic! Bonus credits for extraction! And forget the human adept, my Cerberus Adept will be seeing a lot more play once the Singularity buff goes live. And with the rage bug and charge bug fixes, the Krogan Vanguard will be an absolute house. My Krogan Sentinel will have solid stagger resistance now too

    With the Marksman buff Turian soldiers will become kings of dakka as well.

    Will the Ken/Gabby bugfix also apply to Kaidan players, I wonder? Will I actually get dialogue from them in Engineering? (Time for playthrough 4...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Huh. Geth Pyros will no longer be able to be grabbed? That will make Geth farming in Firebase White more difficult...
    I do like the Singularity and Concussive Shot changes, though. As they are, those two powers aren't very impressive.
    It'll be just as easy as before - the only difference is you'll need a player to set up a crossfire position on the other console bank (the one around the corner near the back exit.) This is where I usually set up shop anyway with my Demolisher or Sentinel so my strategy won't change at all - instead I'll be letting the Pyros cluster up on the first console and raining arc-grenades and Harrier fire on them to clear them out, rather than relying on the first group to clear them out with grabs. I normally do that anyway to reveal the Hunters (and nuke any Geth Turrets the Primes throw behind the wall) so again, no real change.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2012-10-01 at 12:52 PM.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

    Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Krade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    The Banshees not getting stuck is way bigger of a blow to farmers than Pyros not being able to be grabbed. The Pyro change only requires a small tactic change, the Banshee change will stop Firebase White Platinum farming altogether.

    I'm personally okay with this. I never really found Platinum fun anyway. I don't play often anymore (Borderlands 2 and, next week, XCOM), but I find Gold to be the best for me on the fun/challenging/rewarding scale.

    Other than that, these patches are literally everything that needed fixed. Now all we need to do is hope they all actually work.

    Edit: Forgot to mention I love, absolutely LOVE, the changes to Singularity and Marksman. I can beast with the Human Adept and Turian Soldier well enough as it is, but these changes make them FANTASTIC.
    Last edited by Krade; 2012-10-01 at 01:08 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

    Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

    I am B.
    Are you B?

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
    Anyway, does anyone think that we'll be getting new classes soon? What kinds of classes would we get, if so? Personally, I'm hoping for a Mercenary pack. Asari sentinels from Eclipse, maybe? Perhaps Reckoner Knight and Blood Dragon humans? Perhaps players from that made up game are using their skills to help the Resistance? After all, it's clear that the armor they use can stand up to military engagements. And that gives me all sorts of ideas for sports-themed powers. Perhaps a tackle melee attack?
    Going by the Leviathan DLC, the next multiplayer classes available will very likely be...

    Spoiler
    Show
    ....Reaper, or partially Indoctrinated, creatures controlled to fight for the Alliance.


    What I would LIKE to see, though? Characters who are deliberately breaking stereotypes for races.

    I'd like a Turian Adept. We know they exist - Kaiden Alenko was trained by one at Point Zero - and I'd like to see one. Also for Krogan Engineers - there's a whole bunch of them ("they ARE the military might of their clans!") so why not let them get their hands dirty?

    Mostly, I'd like to see a Quarian Soldier. It's my favourite race and least used class, so combining the two would give me reason to play through 1-20 again.
    I could also pretend it's because I have this vision of a really fun ability for them, where they use their Omnitool and carried equipment to place down a high-powered Turret that stops them from moving while active, but deals lots of damage to whatever it hits..... But quite frankly I'd just settle for a guy with a Defence Drone and a slow firing missile launcher so that I could pretend to be Kal Reegar.

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Psyren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I'd like a Turian Adept. We know they exist - Kaiden Alenko was trained by one at Point Zero - and I'd like to see one.
    We do have a Turian biotic though (the Sentinel) so this isn't required. I'd rather have a Collector, Prothean or ex-Reaper Adept myself. (There should still be some Collectors left - some worlds were hit by their swarms.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Also for Krogan Engineers - there's a whole bunch of them ("they ARE the military might of their clans!") so why not let them get their hands dirty?
    Perhaps... I got the impression that Krogan Engineers are closer to mechanics, than true omni-tool wizards myself. Though if they came up with something that took advantage of Krogan durability it could be interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Mostly, I'd like to see a Quarian Soldier. It's my favourite race and least used class, so combining the two would give me reason to play through 1-20 again.
    I could also pretend it's because I have this vision of a really fun ability for them, where they use their Omnitool and carried equipment to place down a high-powered Turret that stops them from moving while active, but deals lots of damage to whatever it hits..... But quite frankly I'd just settle for a guy with a Defence Drone and a slow firing missile launcher so that I could pretend to be Kal Reegar.
    Yeah this one sounds fine to me.
    Last edited by Psyren; 2012-10-01 at 02:57 PM.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

    Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Therinos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    What I would LIKE to see, though? Characters who are deliberately breaking stereotypes for races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I'd like a Turian Adept. We know they exist - Kaiden Alenko was trained by one at Point Zero - and I'd like to see one. Also for Krogan Engineers - there's a whole bunch of them ("they ARE the military might of their clans!") so why not let them get their hands dirty?
    Actually, I could see a Turian Adept. Give them Warp, Throw, and Barrier and you're set. Krogan engineers are more difficult to thrash out a possible moveset; Tactical Scan, for example, doesn't feel right to give to them. However, if you give them a placeable shield that you can shoot through but not enemies, plus Rage, plus maybe Incinerate, it could work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Mostly, I'd like to see a Quarian Soldier. It's my favourite race and least used class, so combining the two would give me reason to play through 1-20 again. I could also pretend it's because I have this vision of a really fun ability for them, where they use their Omnitool and carried equipment to place down a high-powered Turret that stops them from moving while active, but deals lots of damage to whatever it hits..... But quite frankly I'd just settle for a guy with a Defence Drone and a slow firing missile launcher so that I could pretend to be Kal Reegar.
    Give them Defense Drone, Tactical Scan, and Concussive Shot and there's your Kal'Reegar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.

    The Minds Of Almantha returns, now being remodeled for D&D 5e!

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Xondoure's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    I'm sure it's somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
    Actually, I could see a Turian Adept. Give them Warp, Throw, and Barrier and you're set. Krogan engineers are more difficult to thrash out a possible moveset; Tactical Scan, for example, doesn't feel right to give to them. However, if you give them a placeable shield that you can shoot through but not enemies, plus Rage, plus maybe Incinerate, it could work.



    Give them Defense Drone, Tactical Scan, and Concussive Shot and there's your Kal'Reegar.
    Carnage would work better than concussive shot.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show


    3DS Friend Code: 3411-1771-4133
    Friend Safari: Dunsparce, Minccinno, Eevee

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    I'd like to see a Quarian Soldier myself. Drell Infiltrators would be nice to see as well, although I'm not sure about their skill set. Maybe we could finally see a combat/biotic hybrid that doesn't rely on Charge?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Xondoure's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    I'm sure it's somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Give me Drell Infiltrators, Asari Sentinels, Quarian soldiers, and more Turian and Salarian classes (don't care which) and I'll be happy.
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2012-10-01 at 03:40 PM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show


    3DS Friend Code: 3411-1771-4133
    Friend Safari: Dunsparce, Minccinno, Eevee

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Much as it would rock to play as our own Kal'Reegar, I don't think we'll be seeing more Quarians... there's already more of them than any other race.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren
    We do have a Turian biotic though (the Sentinel) so this isn't required. I'd rather have a Collector, Prothean or ex-Reaper Adept myself. (There should still be some Collectors left - some worlds were hit by their swarms.)
    There's already more than one Asari and Human biotic, I don't see why that should be an automatic restriction.

    Still, I do also like the idea of Collectors. Hundreds of human Colonies were abducted in ME2, I doubt all by a single Collector ship. All too easy that some of them were out looking for new victims when the base went up, and regained awareness when Harbinger released the General.

    Quote Originally Posted by Landis963
    Krogan engineers are more difficult to thrash out a possible moveset; Tactical Scan, for example, doesn't feel right to give to them. However, if you give them a placeable shield that you can shoot through but not enemies, plus Rage, plus maybe Incinerate, it could work.
    Rage is a given, but I otherwise agree. Either that, or something like the N7 Demolisher? Instead of spawning ammo for other Players, the Krogan guy spends all his time as a mechanic more than a programmer so give him an aura that boosts the effectiveness of other players' Drones, Turrets and Clones?
    Not a great 'solo' class, but very, very useful in the right group?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I'd like to see a Quarian Soldier myself. Drell Infiltrators would be nice to see as well, although I'm not sure about their skill set. Maybe we could finally see a combat/biotic hybrid that doesn't rely on Charge?
    Drell Infiltrators... Hmm... Warp, Tactical Scan and Assassinate/Marksman? That's what I think of, when I think of someone like Thane; a Hired Killer-come-Sniper that'd probably suck at fighting crowds of mooks, but pick one special enemy and they'd be toast in short order.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Give me Drell Infiltrators, Asari Sentinels, Quarian soldiers, and more Turian and Salarian classes (don't care which) and I'll be happy.
    Hmm.... I can't really see a Salarian Vanguard, but I agree with you. A Sentinel, maybe? Tech Armour, the Electrical version of Lash and something new that works as a defensive 'could be created by technology' sort of ability?

    That would leave.... I dunno, Turian Engineer? No idea how that'd work, but it's as plausible a combination as any other
    Last edited by Wraith; 2012-10-01 at 04:06 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Psyren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Carnage would work better than concussive shot.
    Wouldn't it be less effective against Geth? Almost everything is shielded, they don't panic due to fire etc. It would be odd to rely on an inferior attack vs. their hated foe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    There's already more than one Asari and Human biotic, I don't see why that should be an automatic restriction.
    Yeah but given that they're the most biotically powerful races in the galaxy (aside from the Protheans) it makes more sense to me that they'd get multiples. (Though of course, humans get multiples of everything.)

    I vote Turian Engineer or Turian Infiltrator before Turian Adept myself.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

    Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post

    Drell Infiltrators... Hmm... Warp, Tactical Scan and Assassinate/Marksman? That's what I think of, when I think of someone like Thane; a Hired Killer-come-Sniper that'd probably suck at fighting crowds of mooks, but pick one special enemy and they'd be toast in short order.
    Marksman wouldn't be too useful for an Infiltrator, since they tend to rely on sniper rifles. However, a power similar to Marksman but tailored to slow-firing weapons would be nice. Although of course, at least one slot would be probably filled by Tactical Cloak.
    And if Collectors appear again, I'd much rather see them as enemies.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    However, a power similar to Marksman but tailored to slow-firing weapons would be nice.
    I honestly thought that was what Assassinate was? The power that follower-Ashley has, right? No worries, you seem to know what I'm getting at regardless.

    And if Collectors appear again, I'd much rather see them as enemies.
    And with this, I agree whole-heartedly. I'd also like to see 'rebellious' offshoots as the 3 big Merc bands as enemies, too, but for some reason a lot of people I've suggested that to think it doesn't sound good.

    Having said that, I've always believed that NPC Vanguards should have access to exactly the same skills as Player Vanguards, so I'm probably not a very good cross-section of the fanbase....
    Last edited by Wraith; 2012-10-01 at 05:25 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mass Effect 3.7: "That was for Thane"

    Ashley has access to Marksman, which is the same power as the one Turian Soldiers get. Assassinate is a sniper rifle power in Mass Effect 1 and I don't think it exists in Mass Effect 3.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Kid Kris. Sigatars by Gulaghar, Kid Kris, Zefir and billtodamax, respectively.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •