Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    Meemaas leaned on his chair arm, sighing to himself. For weeks now he had been searching for information on his old friend, sending his men and his second in command out constantly to look for information, and yet still had not heard anything back. He considered checking his crystal ball, digging through his bag for the components to check on a few of his men, see what they were doing, but decides against it. He stared at the wall for a moment, and then gets up, moving out of the room to try and find Natso. He has an idea he wants to pass by his right hand man.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Meemaas has a location within the major city, near the outskirts, in a location of your choice that meets those criteria. There is no sign noting his organization, those who wish to hire his services find out about it through contacts.

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-09-04 at 09:39 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Stat rolls, as rolls can't be made in an opening post

    (5d6b3)[16]
    (5d6b3)[15]
    (5d6b3)[18]
    (5d6b3)[14]
    (5d6b3)[11]
    (5d6b3)[13]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Empty Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP rolls
    (10d8)[31]

    Crafting Rolls
    Crystal Ball Craft DC 15 (1d20+21)[22]
    Headband of Mental Prowess Craft DC 17 (1d20+21)[26]
    Belt of Mighty Constitution Craft DC 18 (1d20+21)[27]
    Glove of Storing Craft DC 16 (1d20+21)[34]
    Handy Haversack Craft DC 19 (1d20+21)[28]

    I'm gonna skip the crafting rolls on the 40 scrolls of Whispering Wind, because thats DC 8
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    He closed the door behind him, and looked back and forth. Walking up to Natso as he spots him, he starts to speak. "This ring i have, the magic it gives me. What if he has the same thing? It'd make sense. All my attempts to find him magically have failed. Our men aren't finding him either, not that i expect anything this soon. Why am i telling you this? Because i've got some work for you to do. I should have thought of it sooner." He smiles, and twists his sanctified ring, looking at it intently before speaking again. "You are to go out and spread a rumor for me. Make sure it gets out there. I want you to make it believed that Meem is currently working for the King himself. Take five or six men with you, including our number 4. They are to stake out the palace, and contact you if they spot him. If you find him, remove your ring. You know why." He turns and walks away, allowing Natso to leave to fill his orders.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Natso is to use his bluff skill to start to spread the rumors mentioned. Afterwards he is to take a number of men to stake out the palace, and then return for more orders.
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-09-04 at 11:22 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    After Natso leaves the building, Meemaas puts his paperwork on his desk aside. He reads through the job requests he's recieved. Organizing the work as necessary, he files it away for the time being, unable to have his orders delivered for him right now. Afterwards, he takes his, admittedly poorly designed map of his home, and starts to plan out how he'd prepare it for the eventuality of it being raided, ending with him inscribing two explosive runes spells directly on his map before he rolled it up and slide it back into its hiding place. After that, he leans back in his chair and pulls out a book to read, confident that he's completed his work for the day.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Inscribed two castings of Explosive Runes upon the blueprints to his home. Just in case.
    Last edited by meemaas; 2012-09-04 at 11:27 PM.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Natso Bluff Result: 31

    Natso comes back after the day is through, and tells you that the rumor has been spread through the general population, he isn't quite sure why you needed him to spread it, but he did the job.

    He and your other employees also staked out the palace for the day, but, other than a shadow that might have looked like him, that moved out of sight too quickly to know for sure, nothing happened regarding your friend. He also assures you that he was not the one who suggested the shadow was him, and asks that you not act rashly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Because I'm not sure of his personality, I will keep what your cohort says as third person, other people will be voiced in the proper manner.
    Last edited by Brass Dragon; 2012-09-05 at 01:18 PM.
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    Dismissing Natso, he stepped into the middle of his office, pulling the rug aside. Drawing a chunk of rotten meat from his spell component pouch and begins to speak the incantation for one of his summoning spells. As he finishes, his gestures cause the meat to fade away, and in its place, an Accuser Devil appears in front of him. He speaks to the Devil immediately. "I want you to check the area around the palace for a man bearing a tattoo that says Savior. Take your time, and report back to me in 109 minutes from now. After that you are dismissed." Not expecting him to find anything, Meemaas waits for the allotted time after the Devil teleports away, and after its report, no matter what it is, he heads to bed.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I cast Summon Accuser. And give it the orders in question. I don't expect any results, but its always better to try than not to.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    He doesnt find anything around the palace.

    It is now Night time and i will post again for the morning, to allow for your days to be aligned.
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Morning, you wake up at 8, unless you mean to wake up earlier or later
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    Meemaas wakes up and begins his morning ritual, breakfast followed by strict study of his spelbook. When he is done, he absorbs his book back into his glove, allowing it to vanish into the extradimensional space that protects it.

    After that, he meets with a few of his men, assigning them the requests he's received, and sending them out to do their necessary work. The next group, led by his fourth in command, he puts out on stakeout duty around the palace of Rowan. Around noon, after finishing with his business duties for the time being, he sits down and ponders.

    When Natso arrives, he turns and speaks to him personally. "Natso, my good friend, we are going to go out together searching for information. You are to speak for me, your skill earning information better than mine. If i know my friend, he's going to be looking for all the information he can about us." He then takes the time to cast a spell, locking their locations for a swift escape. After that he grabs a small bag, tossing it to Natso just in case, stopping just before he leaves the door. "Just in case, your weapon?" After Natso hands over his Rapier, Meemaas casts a spell on it, then casts a few spells and powers on himself.

    Meemaas and Natso begin to worm their way through the crowds, making their way to one of the taverns. Natso enters first, followed by Meemaas, the two of them looking around and approaching the counter.

    Spoiler
    Show
    First, i memorize the same spells as the day before. Have no reason to change anything up yet.

    I send out about fifteen followers on random small jobs that my organization does, while i send out the same men from the previous day to stake out the palace.

    I cast the following spells. Getaway, tying both Natso and Meemaas back to the headquarters.
    Extended Greater Magic Weapon on Natso's Rapier.
    Overland Flight on myself
    Manifesting Inertial Armor with Wild Surge. Using it for 13PP, and expending my Psionic focus for the Extend Power MetaPsionic Feat. That is a +10 armor bonus.

    Psychic Enervation roll (1d100)[66]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    The tavern is positively buzzing with activity, so they pay absolutely no attention to you
    Last edited by Brass Dragon; 2012-09-11 at 10:27 AM.
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    He nudges Natso, and then moves to the counter. "Give me your strongest booze. Don't care what it is."

    Natso

    Natso splits off from Meemaas, and moves up to the table containing the most talkative people. He starts to talk with them, looking for information on his rumor he spread and about Savior

    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy rolls(1d20+14)[16]
    Reroll from Charmer talent (1d20+14)[28]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    He finds roughly the story he set out in the first place, though of course, there are variations.



    Also, make a fort save for drunk, i think
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    Spoiler
    Show
    Fort save (1d20+9)[13]


    Natso

    Natso moves to the next table, and starts asking for information about Savior

    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy (1d20+14)[31]
    Second (1d20+14)[34]
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Fail on the fort save, you are raging for 3 rounds and take 1 con damage.

    it also costed 50 gp

    natso finds nothing new in terms of information from the patrons, who all only know of the rumors, though some insist that it is fact.
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    Meem growls and finishes his drink, waiting for Natso to finish his job.

    Natso

    Natso checks a few more tables, expecting the same response, before moving to the counter next to Meemaas to pass on his results.

    Spoiler
    Show
    As i don't expect anything else, i'm not gonna roll, if there is more, then you can roll, otherwise this is mostly filler.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    While nobody tells you a different story, you do encounter a bounty hunter who offers to find and capture him for an exorbitant fee (100,000GP)


    (If you choose to take interest, i will describe him)
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Natso

    Natso passes up the offer, and returns to the bar, laying down the money for Meem's sake, as he had already lost an amount of clarity. He pulls Meemaas away from the bar, leading them out, before slapping Meemaas to bring him to his senses.

    Meemaas

    Meemaas shakes his head, clearing his thoughts a bit, even if not well enough, and releases the power of his spell, returning himself and Natso back to their office. There they talk for a while, before he sends Natso out to check in with the stake-out group personally.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    The stakeout group saw the same shadow of a muscular male in the window of the palace, though nobody could get close enough to confirm anything beyond that.
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    After hearing the report, he retires to his office and begins working on paperwork for the rest of the evening. Rather than make any preparations, he retires at the end of his day, prepared for the next day already.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    ok, give savior some time to finish his day
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    You wake up in the morning, feeling rested
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    He wakes up and performs his morning ritual, starting with studying his spellbook. After an hour of that, he takes the time needed to address other concerns, namely paperwork, and waits for reports back in from the men he sent out yesterday. After the ones that return report in, he sets off a new group with new requests that he's received, and calls in the group covering the stakeout. He gives them the same orders as before, but tells them he will be joining them today. After they leave, he sends Natso out to gather information in the town, looking for anything and everything he can about Savior.

    Returning to his room, he packs up a few necessities, storing his spellbook into his glove after he's ready, he takes a nice button up jacket, and some paper, tearing it up and inscribing upon the pieces the spell Explosive runes. He tucks the papers inside his pocket, concealing them, and then prepares his daily buffing.

    He steps out of the door, and inconspicuously makes his way to the stakeout with the others. Once he does, he instructs them to show him where they saw the mysterious man the past two days, and gives them orders to report to him immediately after seeing him again. He then bunkers down and waits, watching for anything of interest.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, in a nutshell. Today's spell list is gonna be more focused. It'll be on my character sheet, for obvious reasons.

    Next, I await reporting in from random jobs, and sending out others. I should have about 15 working on those jobs at any given time.

    The group that ran the stakeout before will be doing so again, with myself present.

    Natso is simply to gather information. Attempt to find out any rumors about Savior.

    I have cast the following spells and powers.
    Inertial armor with Wild surge. 13PP+ Extend Power, to keep it up all day for sure.
    Psychic Enervation (15%) (1d100)[16]

    Overland Flight

    6 instances of Explosive runes, on pieces of paper. The actual writing is superfluous, but for fluffs sake, its all laughter.

    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    From when to when is your stakeout, "wait until something happens is very unspecific"
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Spoiler
    Show
    My personal stakeout starts at noon. I will be staking the place out for the following 12 hours.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Nothing very interesting happens while you stake out the palace, though the guards are getting annoyed with your group.
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Meemaas

    Growling to himself, he simply returns home, casting aside his paperwork for the next morning, he lets himself crash to sleep without doing anything more.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Just my luck, i expected to be able to catch that man today, even had my spell selection put together for chasing and speaking for him. guess i wasted a day
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Update: sorry for this taking so long, savior is doing some conversations, its around noon so it shouldnt be too long.
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Brass Dragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Edit: upon you getting back, one of your subordinates reports a man looking for you.

    more edits may be made, so wait until we get to the time you get home
    Player: OK, the password to the software is bruteforceandignorance

    DM: is that password your expectation or plan?

    Player:


    Avatar by Akrim.Elf

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    meemaas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Ultimate Rivalry (Meemaas side)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Just posting this to reaffirm that i am still here. Take your time otherwise.
    Kitten: *bats around a mini a few times*
    DM: "Ok, it looks like Fluffy...err, 'The Tarrasque'...Full Attacks the Cleric"
    Cleric: "Full attack my a**, that was just two claw attacks!"
    Kitten: *starts gnawing on the mini*
    Cleric: "...nevermind."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •