New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Whoops. I'll get on Dalachrech in a bit.

As for Spec and Trium, that depends. I forgot entirely about the last scene they were in together until just now, so if you want to continue it, we can, or we can figure out something else to do with them; in any case, unless Spec did something to end it, Trium is probably still with her.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

*C'nor to BDD, C'nor to BDD, poke poke poke*
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

3. - Top - End - #393

@Wolf: Think I got someone for this. He hasn't done much and I don't think he ever will. Magic weapons are ok, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    So, interestingly, Harnel is also going to be holding a tournament of sorts, but rather than get himself a new kid like Bellan seems to be doing, he's doing it to get people knowing about the school he wants to open. the restrictions aren't as stringent, and the fights aren't to the death, of course. He's going to be advertising pretty much everywhere (the different orgs, inside, underside, wherever), so if you have a character that would like to take part, go ahead and let me know
    I got someone as well. Is this tournament going to use everything? I mean bombs magic etc?

EDIT: Alexandrian you also need to post for me in AMEN
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-09-20 at 01:04 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

So, interestingly, Harnel is also going to be holding a tournament of sorts, but rather than get himself a new kid like Bellan seems to be doing, he's doing it to get people knowing about the school he wants to open. the restrictions aren't as stringent, and the fights aren't to the death, of course. He's going to be advertising pretty much everywhere (the different orgs, inside, underside, wherever), so if you have a character that would like to take part, go ahead and let me know
    Obviously, Wenomir is going to participate, although not necessarily by fighting. We'll see.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Pixie in the Playground

Something unexpected came up this morning. Will have to post later on today.

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    As for Spec and Trium, that depends. I forgot entirely about the last scene they were in together until just now, so if you want to continue it, we can, or we can figure out something else to do with them; in any case, unless Spec did something to end it, Trium is probably still with her.
    It'd probably be tedious to locate the last post for that scene, so we might wanna try starting something entirely new with 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    EDIT: Alexandrian you also need to post for me in AMEN
    Yep! Will post there this afternoon!

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    It'd probably be tedious to locate the last post for that scene, so we might wanna try starting something entirely new with 'em.
    Sure. Would this be after Spec has gotten her new augmentations?

7. - Top - End - #397

What kind of school it it? I'm interested.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

*Pokes DEB to the Nest*

9. - Top - End - #399
    Dwarf in the Playground

FYI,

My computer has sufferred a critical failure and as thus I will not be on today (Barring this post) and maybe tomorrow. Thankfully, it's an easy fix so I should be on tommorrow, but... no garuntees.

10. - Top - End - #400

Working on it. Kallista will be surprised to meet Naera, to say the least... she thought that the whole reason of the rejection was because Talina wanted to only be with one girl...
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

Could someone make a chart of people involved in the crushing of Marciano's drill? I don't want to skip anyone.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm. Falgorn? Something in your sig is making a box pop up asking for a username and password for heresy-online.net.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    @Wolf: Think I got someone for this. He hasn't done much and I don't think he ever will. Magic weapons are ok, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Second, no magic. No magic, psionics, bending, or what not. Because she serves Khorne, she has a huge dislike of magic.
    It's Wolfy's decision, but I'm pretty sure no magic also means no magic weapons.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm seeing something in his signature that should be an image, but isn't, with a link to there, but I'm not getting a pop-up...

15. - Top - End - #405
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Could someone make a chart of people involved in the crushing of Marciano's drill? I don't want to skip anyone.
    From Hell:
    Lost Deep: Helicrax
    Happyturtle: General Eshkila's Hell Brigade
    Kid Kris: The Mildly Dishonourable Air Force

From Mortalside:
    Darkcomet: Air attacks
    Third Emperor: Excelsior goons

Observing:
    Reinholdt
    Rebonack

I think that's everyone
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-09-20 at 05:07 PM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, to those asking about the "Harnel tournament" thing:

The school is going to be a fighting school. Harnel is doing this first to make sure those who aren't aware of his swordsmanship at least semi-aware, and it also brings attention to the fact that the school is starting to form up.

@Alexandrian: yes, I imagine Harnel, at least, is fairly famous, given his ominous black tower overlooking inside from a cliff to the north. Wenomir likely has a good deal of fame as well for being a leader of WATCH, but that's up to Morty.

Restrictions are no poison, no bombs, and no killing or maiming or disabling your opponents. Anything that can be healed with a normal healing potion is fine, as Harnel will be stocking up on those. Magic is fine, as long as you keep in mind this is going to be about warriors - I don't want people dropping in and going "LOL, wizard pwns all u newbs."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

I'd say Wenomir is pretty famous as a swordsman, yes. He's been around a while and fought in most of the apocalypses.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

18. - Top - End - #408

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    It's Wolfy's decision, but I'm pretty sure no magic also means no magic weapons.
    Eh I know it's his decission, but No magic is still diffferent to enchanted weapons. And thats why I'm not so sure.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

19. - Top - End - #409
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would be interested in both tournaments. I would probably make up a character for Wolfy's. But Amelia would enjoy Harnel's probably.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

20. - Top - End - #410

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    From Hell:
    Lost Deep
    Happyturtle
    Kid Kris

From Mortalside:
    Darkcomet

Observing:
    Reinholdt
    Rebonack

I think that's everyone
    I've got a couple of Excelsior goons watching as well and rounding up any stray scientists they can find.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Troll in the Playground

@ Zefir She's looking for someone who is powerful in battle to be a father to her child. If they can only win battles because they have a magic weapon, that isn't going to be carried in their DNA.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-09-20 at 05:05 PM.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

DEB, I don't know what you think you're doing trying to flee from the guard. I don't know what you think it would have accomplished. He wasn't going to be let into the party without an invitation. It's highly unlikely anyone inside Delmah Phor was going to take pity on him and take him in. If you wanted to work out some sort of plot, talk to me about it, don't just drag me into it. I offered multiple opportunities for people to get their characters into the party. I offered opportunities for people to have characters and entire families in Delmah Phor. I will still offer such an opportunity if you want to have your drow family get a spot in Delah Phor, but they are going to have to introduce themselves in a positive light to House Xar'Cha. A small child and potential spy who wants to do nothing but drag themselves into trouble is not a good way to do this.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Barbarian in the Playground

So Harnel, someone like Kirlia who uses hand-to-hand would be allowed in said tournament?
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

I can see Zefir's point though. Ilpholin, pre-demonhood anyways, used no magic in her fighting, except for a magic weapon that is pretty predominate in her style. Probably cause normal whips aren't particularly helpful. All the same, she's always been considered up there in terms of the fighter scale. Using an enchanted weapon means nothing if you don't have the skill and discipline to use it properly.

Well except for Lava Rage Axe.

There is also the point that it seems some artifact weapons are up as prizes? Those are magic, yes?
    I should hope so anyways, lest they break from being old and brittle. >>
    But I dunno. Don't know enough about Khorne.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-09-20 at 07:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

25. - Top - End - #415

I'm definitely interested in your tournament, Harnel. Not sure who I'll send, though.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

Uh oh. I think I may have stolen all the contestants from Wolfy's thing >.>

Don't let tyhat stop you from going to both! please! I don't want to feel guilty!
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

27. - Top - End - #417

I was never really interested in Wolfy's. I don't have any combat characters I'm willing to risk death on.

And aside from entering my fencer, this would also be a good chance to play my fight commentators again, if sparingly.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I might have someone for both of those, actually.

Harnel, would a non-evil demonkin be accepted for Harnel-the-character's competition?

29. - Top - End - #419

*pokes C'nor to Inside*

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

So Singingnoodle, mind explaining in more detail the effect the massive cannon barrage had on the tower? Because that wasn't really addressed very well. Or at all.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-09-20 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.