New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

If anyone here is interested, I have put an open scene with a new character of mine in Mallside. It's on the most recent page (47 right now), just look for the interaction wanted smiley.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

I'll post there once I'm not on my phone anymore.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm... Brianna might also be able to give her a friendly shoulder if you're okay with that, guys.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-09-22 at 10:47 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #484
    Dwarf in the Playground

My main concern would be to make sure this scene doesn't drag on. As long as everyone involved could keep up a good rate, I don't see why not.

5. - Top - End - #485

I'm dropping out of the Marciano Hate Club. It's going too slow for me, and I've lost any interest in it.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Bugbear in the Playground

RB, post foR MURDER please?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

7. - Top - End - #487

I'm waiting for DoomITP and Singingnoodle.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

Dark Elf Bard, I am reposting this one more time while I know that you're online in a hope that you will see it and respond. Please at least acknowledge this because I fear I may have hurt your feelings in some way. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    DEB, I don't know what you think you're doing trying to flee from the guard. I don't know what you think it would have accomplished. He wasn't going to be let into the party without an invitation. It's highly unlikely anyone inside Delmah Phor was going to take pity on him and take him in. If you wanted to work out some sort of plot, talk to me about it, don't just drag me into it. I offered multiple opportunities for people to get their characters into the party. I offered opportunities for people to have characters and entire families in Delmah Phor. I will still offer such an opportunity if you want to have your drow family get a spot in Delah Phor, but they are going to have to introduce themselves in a positive light to House Xar'Cha. A small child and potential spy who wants to do nothing but drag themselves into trouble is not a good way to do this.
    Also I'm going to reiterate that anyone who wants in on Delmah Phor can do so, just let me know here in the OOC thread. It's probably a touch late for a Party invite, though.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

9. - Top - End - #489

I wasn't trying to get my House into Delma Phor.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

10. - Top - End - #490

Okay, to those still following the Riverside Riots plot, it seems that the combined forces of the Hunters, the Enforcers, and several unrelated parties have forced Dionysus to relent and withdraw his influence on the city at large. I'll soon be posting a Day 9 update for the consequences and so on. If anyone wants to continue the Black Alley, Eastside Brawl, and other assorted scenes you can feel free to do so, but most of them can be safely resolved offscreen otherwise, with the Ogre and Hydra eventually being slaughtered with as many or as few casualties as you'd like.

I'll have the post up in a while, and thanks to everyone for participating. Even with as draining as the plot turned out to be, I had a massive amount of fun with it, and there's more fun to come.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

I have no problem with the Back Alley scene being handwaved.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. Goodnight sleep tight and don't let the Tepegoz bite. Especially as he's likely to.

C'nor and Harnel, please post for your relevant scenes in the Temples of Dalachrech thread. Thank you.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

It's just occurred to me that Harnel tournament might be a good way to introduce a new character, so sign me up tentatively for that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

14. - Top - End - #494

So, I've been trying to set up a plot where Chrysallids (insectoid aliens that turn victims into more of them) terrorize Inside from their hive and would have to be exterminated.

Would anyone be at all interested in that?

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    So, I've been trying to set up a plot where Chrysallids (insectoid aliens that turn victims into more of them) terrorize Inside from their hive and would have to be exterminated.

It'd be a brilliant first thing to do with Sophia, so count me in.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #496

HalfOrcPirate

I'm pretty interested; this depends on timing, though. The character I use for this would be the same one I'd use for Wolfbane's arena. So, don't want a conflict of interest or something.
    I'm rambling; point is, you have my interest!
    Dr, Bath's Dolly!

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

*pokes FF to HALO when he finds the time*
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

In regards to my Blood Pit plot, it looks like I'll have it up and running eventually due to interest. As far as how it'll be chronologically with Harnel's plot, I believe we've settled in so his is during the daytime at one point, but the Blood-Pit happens in Riverside at Night Time. That way if people want to at least have spectators at both, it's logically possible.

Of course, if Harnel's changed his mind on that part, I don't mind.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Halfling in the Playground

I might be interested, but I'd have to close some scenes first. If I were, I'd throw Teq and his Remnant squad at it. Hopefully they'll have a better day than my rookies on their first Chrysallid run.

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Okay, to those still following the Riverside Riots plot, it seems that the combined forces of the Hunters, the Enforcers, and several unrelated parties have forced Dionysus to relent and withdraw his influence on the city at large. I'll soon be posting a Day 9 update for the consequences and so on. If anyone wants to continue the Black Alley, Eastside Brawl, and other assorted scenes you can feel free to do so, but most of them can be safely resolved offscreen otherwise, with the Ogre and Hydra eventually being slaughtered with as many or as few casualties as you'd like.

I'll have the post up in a while, and thanks to everyone for participating. Even with as draining as the plot turned out to be, I had a massive amount of fun with it, and there's more fun to come.
    I would've liked to continue our scene. If you want to handwave and be done with it, though, that's quite alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    The headcount at the moment

Bellan's Blood Pit (Wolfy Plot):

Artemis97
    C'nor
    Earl of Purple
    McBish
    Slii Arhem
    Kid Kris
    Gnrlshrimp
    Zefir

Harnel's Tourney (Harnel Plot):

C'nor
    Morty (as a judge)
    Earl of Purple
    Rotting Baron
    McBish
    OchestraHc
    Dark Elf Bard
    Mindfreak
    Alexandrian
    Zefir

Pretty good loadout on both sides. I have a good way to trim the fat, as it were, once the plot starts proper, so don't worry about overburdening the plot.
    Well, I posted interest for both of these, but with the mounting number of scenes I'm involved in, I think I'll just go with Wolfy's.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

20. - Top - End - #500

All you needed was to say it would be continued. Let Tina and Nina's bogus journey commence!
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

21. - Top - End - #501

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    I might be interested, but I'd have to close some scenes first. If I were, I'd throw Teq and his Remnant squad at it. Hopefully they'll have a better day than my rookies on their first Chrysallid run.
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyway, yeah. How do you see the plot starting, Baron?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #503

Well, I imagine I'll have to get approval from the folks at Remnant to make sure this can even be a thing. If that happens, the plot will probably start in the Red Zone with a small group of Chrysallids attacking humans.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Mindfreak, I hope you're aware that Watchtower isn't prepared to feed Saiyans, right? I think that Kirlia will probably find the pantry very much empty after a few more meals like that, so I hope she's ready to find alternate sources of nutrition.

Free room and board come with limitations, after all. Limitations like 'don't eat a week's worth of food 20 times a day'.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-09-23 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

I was told to come here and perform introductory activities. So, I have done the former, and am currently performing the latter.
    And, well, I would be hard-pressed to read through the existing topics and familiarize myself with any of them besides the first post before coming here, so assume I know absolutely nothing. Because I pretty much don't. And after giving it a bit of thought, I've decided that I'd be perfectly willing to join up on whatever's going on that can fit in another at everyone else's convenience, provided that it contains sufficient amounts of awesomeness. I'm quite fond of awesomeness.
    Although I probably won't be posting much for the rest of today; it's past midnight here and the last thing I need is another excuse to stay up on a day with an 8-o-clock class the next.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

26. - Top - End - #506
    Ogre in the Playground

So, I went slightly crazy and mapped the entirety of House Xar'Cha's family tree. Let me know if I forgot someone. Not even going to put it here, but I'll put a link, because it's rather large.

And welcome to the Nexus Lord Death Keeper!
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

27. - Top - End - #507

Yeah Black alley can be handwaved. (Just in case I was waiting threr for Gulaghar)
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

28. - Top - End - #508

Going on vacation OOC... out of country.

Please wait for me in scenes I'm in, please don't skip me!

I might be late for Harnels's tournament...

On Saturday, I'll post as much as I can!

Bye!
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

29. - Top - End - #509
    Troll in the Playground

You want everyone who rps with you to pause for 5 days, in every scene you're in? That's really a lot to ask. No one would be doing anything wrong if they decided to move on, unless your character is absolutely critical to the scene. It's really up to the players involved.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-09-24 at 02:20 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm dropping out of the Marciano Hate Club. It's going too slow for me, and I've lost any interest in it.
    My apologies, as I'm fairly sure that's my fault; my recent computer issues have kept me from more than sporadic posting.

Also, *Pokes Beans to Triangulation*