New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Actually, I think it's Lix's turn since you and I both posted.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    My apologies, as I'm fairly sure that's my fault; my recent computer issues have kept me from more than sporadic posting.

Also, *Pokes Beans to Triangulation*
    Sorry to hear about that.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    So, I went slightly crazy and mapped the entirety of House Xar'Cha's family tree. Let me know if I forgot someone. Not even going to put it here, but I'll put a link, because it's rather large.

And welcome to the Nexus Lord Death Keeper!
    That's not large. I have a family tree for every gnome I've played save for one-off NPCs or other background characters. Fortunately, they're all related; unfortunately, they claim descent from an ancient gnome king, and I started with him and worked my way down resulting in 20 generations or thereabouts before I ran out of paper in the sideways A4 notebook I was using. I'll get it up here, maybe. When I get a scanner, figure out how that works, find a suitable hosting site, figure out how that works, and link it here.

Also, hello Lord Death Keeper!
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi, Lord Death Keeper! Pleased to meet ya, hope you have fun here!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

BTW, what is the story with the Human Supremacists, anyway?

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

Most of the information you need is in Happy's digest posts. Look for Brian Starling, Linda, and Charlie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Actually, I think it's Lix's turn since you and I both posted.
    Nope, Lixie and I have both posted since you last did.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

I checked. Last three posts: Lix, Me, You. Mine's the last post on the previous page, though, which is where posts go to get unnoticed.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

9. - Top - End - #519
    Barbarian in the Playground

Slii, could you point me to the last post in the Aegidus plot in Riverside?
    Last edited by Devixer; 2012-09-24 at 06:32 PM.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

Especially when that post is made at the exact same time as the first one on the new page.

And yeah, in that case, it seems it would indeed be Lix's turn. Sorry!

11. - Top - End - #521

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Slii, could you point me to the last post in the Aegidus plot in Riverside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Aegidus Manor

From the back room, apparently a small ensuite that he uses to remain close to his mistress when she needs his assistance, Balthazar steps out in a set of striped pyjamas and fuzzy slippers, complete with a floppy hat and candle. He's off to ensure that the staff are all asleep so that they will be well rested for their morning duties, his last job each night before he retires himself.

He's also the third target on Jane's list, based on what she can see of him. There was an attached picture in the list of targets.

He continues on to the drawing room door, not yet noticing if it is ajar because of his tired eyes (assuming Jane left it open after coming in.)
    I think this is the last one, but I'm not 100% sure about that. If there's one after it I'm unaware of/I've forgotten, let me know and I'll go hunting for that.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I imagine I'll have to get approval from the folks at Remnant to make sure this can even be a thing. If that happens, the plot will probably start in the Red Zone with a small group of Chrysallids attacking humans.
    Well, if you get approval to run the plot, give me a nudge when that scene starts, and Fate might give Sophia a nudge over there.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #523

So, I've been trying to set up a plot where Chrysallids (insectoid aliens that turn victims into more of them) terrorize Inside from their hive and would have to be exterminated.

Would anyone be at all interested in that?
    So, who would I be needing to talk to to get approval for this particular plot?

14. - Top - End - #524
    Troll in the Playground

There are four of us tasked with running Remnant. Send a PM to the four of us and we'll decide if there are player resources for meeting the plot.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #525
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, just a quick note: feel free to abbreviate my name if you wish. I understand it's a bit on the long side.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

16. - Top - End - #526
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. It's very late over here, so the next monster will have to wait until tomorrow.
    To save me time tomorrow, the letter is U.

C'nor and Harnel, to the Temples thread. Thank you.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

17. - Top - End - #527

Hate to tell you Earl, but I've seen neither hide nor hair of Harnel for a few days now. Your best bet is to send him a PM and hope he is able to get it at some point, since even when he's online he only checks OOC sporadically.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey Slii, I'm up for continuing the Eastside-Brawl scene if you are.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

19. - Top - End - #529

I suppose you'd like me to dig up my last post for it as well?

If so, you might have to wait until morning. It's getting to be about that time when I should be passing out once again.

20. - Top - End - #530

Huh. Could swear I posted last for that scene. And yeah, I'm cool with waiting till tomorrow. I should probably look into this 'homework' thing my teachers keep talking about.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

21. - Top - End - #531

Hi guys, sorry for not posting the last days. I was a bit busy and didn't feel well.

Is there any scene I'm needed?
    Did the Tournaments start already and I missed them?
    *pokes The Alexandrian to CURATOR and AMEN*
    Earl should we continue the Prison plot?
    If (Yes)
    {
    *poke Earl*
    }
    else
    {
    *go seeking for other interactions*
    }
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

22. - Top - End - #532

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Huh. Could swear I posted last for that scene. And yeah, I'm cool with waiting till tomorrow. I should probably look into this 'homework' thing my teachers keep talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Eastside- Brawl

Shame. I suppose being stabbed would be a more immediate concern, but not shaking Francium off while he was winded might cost the ogre dear. The soldier's grip tightens once more as he regains his breath, and this time he doesn't stop there, trying to sink his teeth into the ogre's neck and tear away a chunk of flesh. As an unintended side-effect of reinforced bones, the Einherjar have a set of chompers to be reckoned with, although that's not much use in most combat situations.
    I'm guessing this is the post you meant? If so, my apologies for missing it, and I'll get on it as soon as I actually wake up. <-(Totally a yawn and not a sigh.)

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Now that the riots are over, I'm going to begin the process of having Democracy Now organize an election in Eastside. I'll make a big post today (probably) in which their representative will announce it. After that, I'd appreciate IC posts from all those who want their charaters to end up on the Eastside Parliament. The election will "last" a few RL days so that everyone who's interested has time to get in on it.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ogre in the Playground

Shadowcaller?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

25. - Top - End - #535

I will post there once I'm less busy, don't worry. I'll get to it as soon as possible.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay. I need to go to sleep fairly soon (next half an hour).

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

Also: Wenomir's going to need a couple other Watchtower members to go forth and kick some demon butt. Any volunteers?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ogre in the Playground

Brianna would volunteer once she's joined up. :P

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not sure how many of them should there be. It's up to Shadowcaller, I guess.

In other news, I made the big opening post for the Eastside election. Feel free to post your characters' reactions and attempts at being elected.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Ogre in the Playground

Hm... What do you mean by members?