New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Alexandrian, would you mind if I assume that Spec and Trium made their way inside prior to the doors slamming shut and such?
    Yeah! That'd be cool, thanks! Otherwise they'd be left out in the cold and such. I'm glad to see that you're feeling better after your harrowing misadventure! Take care of yourself, bud!

Good to hear that Noodle and Magtok are alive and well too with that stupid hurricane passing through the East Coast and all.

I personally deem it hilarious that Spec's big freakin' sword (bfs) might actually see some action! She can swing her sword (once or twice)! And this is the perfect excuse to destroy rusty slot machines!

I didn't even come close to expecting this costume personality-merging trickery (though my first reaction to learning of the beautiful witch taking over MaGLoG was "It's an evil bloodthirsty witch hosting an evil party to create/amass evil by means of harvesting the guests for an evil Halloween ritual! ... Eeeeevil!" )! Well played, Slii! This Halloween party will make for an indelible memory once it is over!

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 34: If it exists, we have role-played it. No exceptions.

Let's see if I can't fill that role for you Reinholdt I'll go by player, since that's probably the simplest way for me to remember everyone.

Kerfuffle: Krystal (Wolverine I assume), Alysha (Dracula) Ivaz (Bomb Queen)

Happy: Elias (The Fool), Decker (Candy Corn), Elaine (Winter)

Harnel: Ormirrah (Goth)

Firefox: Toby (Reinholdt), Kynegetis (Civiron)

Gulaghar: Kirk (The Villain)

Shadowcaller: Hekta (Witch), Dena (the Damsel), Michicora (Noble)

EarlofPurple: Gertrude (May from Pokemon)

Lorddeathkeeper Jace (Dragoon), Zebes (dragon mount)

Wolfbane: Trisha (Nymph), Vinny (Viking)

Bushranger: Amist (Star Sapphire), Crissy (Dorothy)

Morty: Dorota (Witch), Sophie (Vampire)

Lost_Deep: Kate (Porcelain Maiden)

Reinholdt: Butler B. Butler (KR)

C'nor: Talia (Lady of Pain), Trium (A rather pretty elven and adrogyne _____)

Slii: Eris (Angelic Decker), Kashi (Pirate), Mintbalm (Grig)

Zefir: Andy (Ezreal)

McBish: Kayla (Marylin Monroe)

Beans: Carrie, (Shadowbolt)

Rebonack: Amil (Chesire Cat)

ThirdEmperor: Unnamed (Wraith)

Alexandrian: Spec (Something with a baby blue dress and a massive sword)

Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head, but if I missed your character, let me know. Also, consider this a poke to those who need one that there may be scenes waiting on you there and fun to be had.

Edit: Thanks Alexandrian. I thought for sure that the "only costumed folks need apply" bit would give it away, and I know it immediately did for a few of you who guessed it privately at me, so I'm glad at least one person was caught by the surprise. Makes it all the sweeter in the end.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-11-03 at 11:39 AM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, guys! Anything cool/scary/needing people going on?
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Ogre in the Playground

I assume that it would be preferred for Trium to not shield Spec from the effects, then?

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    I assume that it would be preferred for Trium to not shield Spec from the effects, then?
    Nah! Whatever goes down is fine by me! Go ahead with whatever Trium the character's normal reaction to the tendrils would be! Spec would/will fight to defend Trium too unless you're against it!

The overall change that would overcome Spec were Eris's spell to edit Spec's personality is that she'd get an anime infusion temporarily/permanently. Although I've never stated this outright, she was the iconic postergirl for the gladiatorial matches in her reality and (fictional) people had written fiction about her and a hit anime series was based off the her that the media wanted people to see and not the her that cried after claiming her first kill. So she dressed up as the her that was not as a joke. She was going to reveal this IC, but with her possibly becoming super-murderous, extroverted, and...earthy, I thought it'd be best to give you a heads-up beforehand.

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    Nah! Whatever goes down is fine by me! Go ahead with whatever Trium the character's normal reaction to the tendrils would be! Spec would/will fight to defend Trium too unless you're against it!

The overall change that would overcome Spec were Eris's spell to edit Spec's personality is that she'd get an anime infusion temporarily/permanently. Although I've never stated this outright, she was the iconic postergirl for the gladiatorial matches in her reality and (fictional) people had written fiction about her and a hit anime series was based off the her that the media wanted people to see and not the her that cried after claiming her first kill. So she dressed up as the her that was not as a joke. She was going to reveal this IC, but with her possibly becoming super-murderous, extroverted, and...earthy, I thought it'd be best to give you a heads-up beforehand.
    Hm... Trium will probably still do her best to shield Spec, then, yes. It's more IC for her to do so, and I'm somewhat wary about potentially permanent changes to people's personalities when they occur in the midst of long term relationships, especially as this particular one happens to be magically binding on Trium's part (though not, unless Spec chooses to make a separate agreement, on hers).

And I'm certainly not against Spec fighting to defend Trium, though she may be somewhat unaware that Trium's personality didn't change as a result of the spell, since I'm pretty sure that she's never interacted with the One-in-Three, and Trium is going to become that as soon as she gets hit by something trying to alter her personality.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Hey, guys! Anything cool/scary/needing people going on?
    I'm going to be introducing a pink... amorphous... tentacle-ish thing tonight if y'all's up for dealing with someone with basically no brain.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I'm looking to introduce a violin playing robot so that's perfect, then!

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ogre in the Playground

TS, have you got any character whose death you don't mind risking? Because we still need another person to go up against my team in the Blood Pits.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ogre in the Playground

Always willing to risk anything, really.

I think my only characters still alive are Riley, the-boy-who-was-gonna-be-Cthulhu's-snack-but-now-has-a-bolt-pistol-for-an-arm and the Tire Geal, though.

I could whip something up if neither of those appeals to you.

(Recaiden) He lives!

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Ogre in the Playground

TS, where are you planning to intro the violinbot?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Ogre in the Playground

Wherever, really. I was just waiting for somewhere to do so.

Also, while he does have the ultrafine balance and precision being a mastercraft violinbot requires, he's not good at combat, just a warning. He'll totally provide a wonderful distraction, though.

(Recaiden) He lives!

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ogre in the Playground

If Inside works, perhaps passing by an alley is how he attracts the pink thing's attention?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure. Would you like me to go post now, and if so, which zone/street would you prefer?

EDIT: Oh, and C'nor, which thread did we keep the description of the Tire Geal in? I can't seem to locate it...
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2012-11-03 at 04:54 PM.

(Recaiden) He lives!

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ogre in the Playground

Now would be nice, and anywhere Red Zone is fine.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ogre in the Playground

Always willing to risk anything, really.

I think my only characters still alive are Riley, the-boy-who-was-gonna-be-Cthulhu's-snack-but-now-has-a-bolt-pistol-for-an-arm and the Tire Geal, though.

I could whip something up if neither of those appeals to you.
    Sure. Would you like me to go post now, and if so, which zone/street would you prefer?

EDIT: Oh, and C'nor, which thread did we keep the description of the Tire Geal in? I can't seem to locate it...
    Riley's probably a bit young. But the Tire Geal should work, so long as the character isn't a magic user. Or you could make a new person; I'm fine with whatever.

And you should be able to find them in Rael's entry, which is linked in my signature.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Troll in the Playground

Don't forget MaGLoG when you get the chance.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ogre in the Playground

Here ya go, Beansy.

Thanks, C'nor. I think I'll throw a Tire Geal in there. Baseline, nonmutated. Where is this blood pit of which you speak?

(Recaiden) He lives!

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Don't forget MaGLoG when you get the chance.
    Just waiting on Alexandrian to confirm what we're doing with Spec and Trium.

Here ya go, Beansy.

Thanks, C'nor. I think I'll throw a Tire Geal in there. Baseline, nonmutated. Where is this blood pit of which you speak?
    It's its own thread. And I think mutations should be fine, so long as they can be passed on, but baseline would work too.

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Ogre in the Playground

Well if mutations are fine, I'll go throw Lamill in, then. The muddy red and grey one with the gills and whatnot? I believe he hung out with the selkies at Karyana's wedding?

EDIT: Just checked the thread, not sure what I should do. Do I just walk in and say 'hey, I'm here for the fight' do I message wolfy, or do I just appear in the arena fighting whoever you've put up?
    Last edited by TechnoScrabble; 2012-11-03 at 05:31 PM.

(Recaiden) He lives!

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Ogre in the Playground

Well if mutations are fine, I'll go throw Lamill in, then. The muddy red and grey one with the gills and whatnot? I believe he hung out with the selkies at Karyana's wedding?
    With the selkie/drow/nixie/sharks you mean?

But yes, that was him. And I think they should be, but Wolfbane is the one who'd have to confirm that.

Edit:

And you just sort of throw the person into the arena and such, yeah.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-11-03 at 05:32 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, all Tire Geal mutations can be passed down genetically, but I should wait on wolfy's final word. Why are mutations a problem?

(Recaiden) He lives!

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Ogre in the Playground

If they can be passed on, it should be no problem; it's just that Bellan is looking for someone to give her a powerful child, so mages and such aren't really eligible for participation.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh my dear sweet zombie deity-of-your-choice.

Lamill is going to laugh his butt off.

Is it acceptable for him to be brought in as a sort of POW offering to Bellan? Maybe somebody capture him and just would like to watch him die in the pits?

(Recaiden) He lives!

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

If he wins, he's considered to have something going for him, at least.

Otherwise, well, it doesn't matter too much, does it?

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Bugbear in the Playground

Actuall I remember that the mating was never mentioned IC. The tournament has a big Prize at the end containing some magic Items.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Actuall I remember that the mating was never mentioned IC. The tournament has a big Prize at the end containing some magic Items.
    Indeed it wasn't, that I'm aware of, but the restrictions on who can join are still there.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Ogre in the Playground

There ya go, C'nor!

I can't promise he'll go down easy, having been bred and trained and genetically engineered and well everything he's done or had done to him has been for war pretty much, but he's outnumbered so that probably won't end well.

(Recaiden) He lives!

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well that's right. He needs to show physical power and be male. Well you know why.^^
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ogre in the Playground

There ya go, C'nor!

I can't promise he'll go down easy, having been bred and trained and genetically engineered and well everything he's done or had done to him has been for war pretty much, but he's outnumbered so that probably won't end well.
    The Hunterkin are basically from Dune/Arrakis, and their whole culture is a mercenary group, so they'll hardly be easy to kill either. Though I'm fine with him taking out some/all of them.