New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default A Spiral of Shadow and Light, Part 3 [IC]

The sun rises, a new day just begining. Above the city of Nexus, Obsidian Wings comes to the end of a long journey. Soaring above the City of Black Snow, he contemplates how best to find his mentor in the city below. The summons had mentioned only the deathknights and the new shadowland, a feature that the young Lunar can see cutting across the city's poorer district like a scar.

Below, at the back of a cluttered warehouse, a celestial gateway opens and a Sidereal steps out into the city. While fate was never quite stable in the City of a Thousand Lice, what with the wyld zone and the abundance of supernatural goods and beings that pass through the city, recently fate has been more erratic than ever, aggravated by the addition of a shadowland to the city's geomancy. A Sidereal agent was dispatched to discover the cause little more than a week ago, but nothing has been heard from her since and things have gotten even stranger in the city. Annualar Arrangement has been dispatched to figure out what is going on in the city and restore the city's destiny to a more predictable course.

Farther away, at one of the many gates, an old monk pays his entrance tax on his way into the city. A week ago, the god of Matashi manifested inside his hut during his morning meditation. The god, looking much like a young village boy, had an unusual request for the old man. "I've got important news from the gods of the villages nearby. Not all of the villagers were killed in the raids. Many were taken prisoner, though the other gods could not say where they have been taken. I need you to find Wince and his friends. If they are to be able to do something about what is going on, they must be told."

A hundred miles away, a vicious battle has just concluded. Men and horses lay dead dying all around, their screams and moans quieting the normal sounds of the forest. The Marukani horsemen who survived the battle tend to the wounded, bandaging friend and putting down foe. In a clearing that was not there before, scorched, blackened, and bloody from the fighting, five Exalts stand alone for the moment. Alanadel, between labored breaths, asks the important question. "What now?"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Spiral of Shadow and Light, Part 3 [IC]

The light has faded from Blood Stains The Stones' eyes, her body mangled, slashed and bloodied. Wet squishing and ripping sounds creep into the ears of those nearby. Red has killed her first Abyssal. Red is consuming her first Abyssal. It feels good. Though there is a sense of victory and maybe even a certain kind of arousal, they are shades of what she might have felt as a mortal. They feel washed out, unneeded. But there is still satisfaction to have crushed her enemies. Blood's essence makes a lot of things about Red's own condition clearer. The renegade had not questioned why she felt the urge to feed on her enemies. She just did. Eventually, the dead Abyssal's body is cast aside, throat torn apart, and moves on to those of her enemies that still cling to life, working to restore her power.

"They're dead. We gather what information they have, aid our wounded and go back to Nexus," Red says, wiping her bloodied, coldly beautiful face, only creating long smears. She is covered in blood all over and a lot of the surrounding carnage has been caused by her. She never was one who was afraid to get her hands dirty. The Ruinous Siren loves her for it, delirious from her feast, uncaring she was used to cut down a Deathlord's servants.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Wing

100 yards out from the edge of the Shadowland, a raven swooped down into an empty alleyway, exploding in a flurry of glossy black feathers which dispersed and disappeared, leaving behind a tall, well-tanned Haltan man in it's wake.

Wing could feel the pulse of all the life within the city. He had secluded himself for a long time, and walked the Eastern wilds since then. He hadn't been in a city like this since he left the Isle, and the multitude of new creatures to study and hunt; both mystical and mundane was exhilarating.

But first things first. He silently instructed the creature that encased his skin to "keep an eye out" for danger or a member of The Wolfpack, with a reminder that if it was detected he would spend the next 13 months giving it bones just so that he could break them in new and exciting ways.

Satisfied that his compatriot understood him, Wing began his search for the three Lunars by jabbing his closed eyes sharply with his fingers, his pupils adjusting to become cat-like slits, before stepping out of the alley and walking in the direction of the overcast region to his east.

Spoiler
    Show
    Shapeshift [false form - human male]: 3m personal (plus stunt attempt to gain some motes back)

Knack: Hybrid Body Rearrangement [Enhanced (Sight)]: 1m personal (plus stunt attempt to gain some motes back)

Perception + Awareness for Wing: (5d10)[10][5][8][10][3](36) = 5 successes
    Perception + Survival (inc. Tracking Speciality) for Wing: (6d10)[10][3][4][7][8][10](42) = 6 successes

Perception + Awareness for Zam the Perronele: (5d10)[8][4][6][2][8](28) = 2 successes (+(1d10)[2](2) for Incoming Physical Attacks Speciality)

---
    Essence before stunts (if any):
    Personal: 15/19
    Peripheral: 36/44 (Attuned: 8)
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-09-07 at 03:17 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Jania

"Red." Jania said softly but firmly. As calm as the Sidereal looked she had never fought any kind of Exalted before - let alone a Deathknight - and the the encounter had rattled her. It didn't help that Raluca had caused most of the nearby devastation and had just thrown aside her enemies body like a broken toy after draining it of blood - but Jania didn't let that show. "Maybe you should go and get yourself clean while we tend to the wounded?" Leaning on her staff Jania summoned up a look of concern. "If you need a hand, I wouldn't mind - I'm not much of a healer anyway." Somewhere inside Jania's mind a small part of her was screaming, 'She just got done butchering and eating a person and you want to help her bath?' Thankfully that part was ignored and instead Jania concentrated on the woman in front of her.
    "Everyfing I see is mine. All da uvver bits are mine too - I just ain't got there yet." - Grimgor Ironhide

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Red listens silently. She can see and smell the fear of the Marukani as they try to avoid looking at the Abyssal. And the unease of her Exalted allies. Standing covered in Marukani and deathknight blood, Red nods. The troops' morale suffers with her looking like this. "Come. We'll be back shortly." Her voice is even, lacking the playfulness from before and the itching discontent from their journey. Red heads towards the nearest source of water, nonchalantly executing a dying enemy Marukani as she passes and throws the dripping blood of the Siren with a quick flourish, the blade sucking what is left on it into itself greedily.

Red doesn't really care for privacy, but not being seen by the troops is probably advantageous.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Arda

The monk sighed.

Having just cleared the gate into the city, Arda had no idea where to find Wince and the other Exalts. Still, panicking was a foreign word the old man. Closing his eyes for a second, he tried to recall.

Wince was originally from Nexus, he remembers. And he apparently was renowned here as a... trader? Something like that, more or less.

Shrugging, he set off to the city's markets, going from stall to stall to ask about whether someone knows or has seen Wince at all. Desperate though it might look, it was better than nothing. Also, failing that, the old monk had the idea that the Exalted would crop up the moment there was a trouble brewing. He just had to keep his eyes open.
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2012-09-08 at 03:58 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7

Jania

As Jania follows behind her unease begins to drop as physical distance from the now-dead deathknight allowed her to gain an emotional one. What now held her attention was the way Red had changed and was changing. It made sense to Jania that it was like the changes that a shadowland brought to Creation, and from what she'd seen of Nexus' own little portal into the Underworld she wasn't thrilled to find out the long-term effects on Red. "I don't know if it's my place to say this, but I'm worried about you." If life retarded the spread of shadowlands then maybe life would help prevent Red from becoming what she had just slain. "As a friend, maybe?" Jania cocked her head to one side and gave an encouraging smile. "It's all well and good doing what you're meant to do, or at least what you think you're meant to do, but even gods need to take a break once a year. We've got the whole trip back to Nexus to do something fun and utterly unrelated to our mission." Putting her hands up Jania gave a guilty little smile. "You can't exactly act as shameless as I do when I blow off steam, what with people actually remembering who dropped the noodles on the king's head. Or stole his clothes while he wasn't looking. But you can still do something fun. Just not that fun."
    "Everyfing I see is mine. All da uvver bits are mine too - I just ain't got there yet." - Grimgor Ironhide

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

"Killing them was fun. More than most things, in hindsight." Red looks over her shoulder. "And the itch won't go away outside a shadowland." Her steps carry Red ever closer to her destination all the while, not stopping, not slowing down. Deep-red eyes are directed forward again. "I'll settle for a bath today. What do you mean by 'people actually remembering' though?"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Annular Arrangement

The best people to get information from were the ones nobody paid attention to.
    The destitute, and the servant were politely ignored and thus could, for the right price and given the right individual, tell far more about which way the wind was blowing than the well-to-do.

Annular Arrangement walks the slums of Nexus, and listens to the ramblings of half-crazed and half-starved men.

Spoiler
    Show

I have Connections 2 in Nexus, and this would be...Charisma+Investigation? I'm assuming my specialty applies here. (5d10)[2][1][10][5][1](19)
    Last edited by industrious; 2012-09-09 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

10. - Top - End - #10

Jania

A moment of silence and a look of concentration follows as Jania tries to think of how to explain it without saying, 'Oh, and I'm a Sidereal so you might not want to trust me, like, at all.' "You've noticed how I tend to fade into the background, right? It's to do with that." A slight expression of pain as she remembers her first experience with Arcane Fate. "I'm also very forgettable. It's... not the most pleasant thing until you get used to it." Then she perked up. "If you can learn to get used to it though it's very useful."

"But this wasn't meant to be about me!" As if to reinforce that she grabs hold of Red's shoulders and starts egging her to the water with her hands. "Very sneaky changing the topic. Tsk, tsk. I'll have to keep an eye on you. Maybe two!"

Trotting along behind Red the Sidereal started talking from where she would have if Red hadn't caught her little slip about the effects of her Arcane Fate. "You need more in your life than your job. I love doing my job, for example. I get to see and meet interesting beings like yourself, enjoy all the scenery I can stand, and I get to live in the best city ever. I'm also a firm believer that hard work makes righteous results, but even I understand that taking time to enjoy a wide range of things is important to keeping me happy and productive." Jania got in close and whispered into Red's ear conspiratorially. "For example, I'm a gardener." Then she leaned back. "I haven't had much time for the practical side of things but I'm learning quite a bit about the theory side. I haven't quite decided where my first project is going to be though. I'm sure something will come up though."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Red "mhm"s at Jania's explanation, simply accepting the raw information of her slipping from people's minds. "Guess you're the fifth kind of Exalted I've seen so far." The Abyssal shrugs, only spending a short moment to wonder how many more are out there.

Red listens attentively, though there is little in the way of a change on her cold, bloodsmeared features. "Never had a head for things like that. No time to relax when you're being worked like an animal, sent to cripple competitors or fleeing for your life." Looking back, the concerns of yesterday seem very far away, almost irrelevant. Or even humorous. Reaching a clear lake surrounded by several yards of grass and a dense line of trees, she adds "Something I can fix right now."

Finding a sizeable rock at the edge of a deeper part of the lake, Red rams the moonsilver-sheathed Siren into it and hangs her sling bag around it, getting partially overlapped and secured by the moonsilver. The breastplate follows (soreness in her chest telling Red that she still needs to make adjustments, as the armor is a tight fit for her), as do her blood-drenched clothes when she nonchalantly strips down and piles them next to her other belongings on the rock. Enjoying the cool air on her skin, Red steps onto the tip of the rock. "I'll go test the waters." With a big leap, the Abyssal almost glides into the middle of the lake, red stains floating on the surface as the blood is washed off of her.

Howeve, she doesn't surface for a whole minute, the waters becoming still again. Closer inspection shows no signs of Red. Until she comes bursting out of the water right in front of the rock, grabs Jania midair and uses the stone to hurl both herself and Jania backwards into the cool lake.

"I think the water's pretty nice," Red comments in a deadpan manner as both surface again, a hint of a mischievous smile and look in her eyes.

12. - Top - End - #12

Jania

As Jania surfaced she sputtered and coughed as the impromptu experiment with breathing underwater went predictably poorly. Unbowed by the 'attempted drowning' she laughed, loudly, after a good, deep breath. "Red!" She bemoaned. "I'm not the one that needed a bath!" Then she laughed again before settling down and instead merely smiling. Her master probably wouldn't approve of her methods, but Jania felt sure that she didn't care what Unrepentant Jade would approve of - at least until they were standing face-to-face. "Oh, gods, I think that might be it for these clothes." It was quite true, and was a point that was made by the now transparent silk of her short-sleeved tunic and trousers. The orange sash, a compliment to the yellow silk of the tunic and trousers, floated a few feet away along with one of her shoes. She didn't mind it though. She was sure that the tailor she'd acquired it from a few years ago would mind if she could remember the encounter, but Jania didn't.

"I needed new clothes anyway." She said, waving it off as she swam to the shore. "They’ll do until we reach Nexus again though, at least once they’ve dried." The tunic, trousers, sash and shoes were now laid out on a few rocks where they could dry in the morning sun. "What could I possibly do while I wait for my clothes to dry?" By the rather wicked grin in her eye she already had something in mind. "Naturally you'll stay and keep me company while I wait." An entirely reasonable thought punctuated by a sudden spray of water aimed in Red's direction. "I know!" She shouted before sending more sprays in Red's direction. "Fear my power over water!"

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

"What can I say, I like to share nice things," Red teases, joining Jania in laughter. After swimming to the shore, Red starts washing her clothes and lays them out to dry on the rocks.

"If we have the time, why not have a girls night out on the town when we're back? Get some new threads, hot bath, drinks, massages. We could bring Gao Shu, too. Ideal places to murder people, but that only adds to the experience." The idea of kicking back once in a while certainly begins to grow on Red. As she sees the mischievous glint in Jania's eyes, Red is intrigued to find out what would come next, only to get blindsided by a splash of water. And another. The pale woman grins widely and fiercely.

"Challenge accepted." The Abyssal sends bigger and faster splashes right back, thanks to her strength and swiftness, laughing all the while. Talking about inconsequential things, indulging herself and enjoying herself while acting like little girls playing in the water right after having slaughtered a small army and two deathknights. It's completely inappropiate, dumb, messed up. And it definitely feels damn good.

Yes, she could get used to how things are nowadays.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Obsidian Wings strolls through the strangely bustling crowds in and around the shadowland, unremarked. Within Death Row, mortals and the dead alike hawk their wares to passersby. Prayers, sacrifices, fresh blood, and moliation services are bought and sold alongside soulfire crystals, soulsteel, underworld jade, grave goods, fresh food, and companionship. The street has a strange quality to it, as the shades of the dead pop in and out of view as they pass through patches of shadow. After about an hour of investigating the shadowland, you spot what most would take for a set of fresh, deep scratches in the plaster on the side of a building, but you see them for what they really are: a message in claw-speak. It reads: Wings, meet us in the third house on Ramshackle Street in Nighthammer District. Nightsky.

Across the city, Annular Arangement digs into a mountain of news, rumors, and hearsay. The shadowland opened about two weeks ago, turning Riverlane into the center of a new trade in Underworld goods. Hauntings have, of course, picked up, sending the fees for Sijanese exorcists skyrocketting. A week ago, a peddler claims to have seen poltergeists, rats, and bubbles of darkness chase a Terrestrial across half of Nexus district. News of Marukani raiders murdering outlying villages still has some people worried that the city might fall under siege, driving prices on food and weapons up and causing more than a few people to leave up- and down-river towards Lookshy and Great Forks. A beggar swears he's seen swarms of rats mug a man for a head of cabbage and another says he saw four men walk into and back out of the Wyld zone at the heart of Firewander unscathed.

Somewhere between the two, Arda finds his search for Wince not turning up much in the way of leads. No one seems to remember having seen Wince. A few point the old monk towards someone who looks similar, but that is as close as he comes after a few hours of searching.

Miles away, Wince and Jian are overseeing the Marukani as they make clean up after the battle. The wounded are being seen to as best they can, the dead are being buried, and frightened horses are being rounded up. Wince turns to the Lunar. "Perhaps we should head back to that logging camp to spend the night and head for Nexus tommorow. There's not much time left in the day anyway. What do you think?"

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Wing

As he walks down the street Wing rolls a small iron disc across the tops of his fingers; a warding talisman against the undead. Those ghosts he passes shoot him a variety of looks ranging from mild offence to disgust, but none take it further than that.

Identifying the markings he heads to the building. However despite his haste, he does take the time to offer a second talisman to a nervous-looking shopper who had been shooed away from a stall without a purchase, at a discount since he was in a good mood for having found the markings.

Either way, once concluded he will head for the building.

Spoiler
    Show
    Offering a created 1 dot Undead Warding Talisman, if such an NPC can be accommodated. Because undercutting businesses in a trade-hub is always fun.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-09-17 at 03:47 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

One very satisfied customer later, you make your way out of the shadowland and into the slums of Nighthammer. Finding Ramshackle Street proves to be the hardest part of reaching your destination. Nexus never did have anything like building ordinances or zoning laws, so streets run anywhich way they like, many intersections lacking signs of any sort to tell you which street is which. After finally locating the right street, a short, narrow crosscut between two more major roadways, you enter the building that your mentor's message directed you to.

The place is what is left of a short block of apartments that was gutted by fire not too long ago. The roof is entirely gone, along with large chunks of the second floor. The outer walls, made of old brick, are still mostly intact, as are the stairs to the upper level. From what you can see, squatters have moved in to occupy parts of the first floor, using what is left of the first floor's walls as partitions between sleeping spaces. Most of the residents are gone, probably off trying to scrouge out a living, but a few glance at you as you enter. You don't recognize any of their faces, nor see your mentor's tell in any of their eyes, so you end up making your way upstairs while you wait for your mentor's arrival.

The upper level is a rickety, creaking mess, but still sustains your weight. Through the missing sections of the floor and the gaps between charred boards, you can see much of what goes on below, including who comes and goes. About a half hour passes before a hawk soars over the building and dives down to land in the more intact part of the second floor. The hawk stretches, ruffled feathers turning into loose robes, and becomes Nightsky. "Glad to see you finally made it to Nexus. Thank you for coming."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Wing

The Lunar offers a respectful nod as the the robed man appears before him.

"Not at all. From what I read in the Manse library, with all the excitement happening here I probably would have ended up coming anyway. It seems our kind are drawn to the dramatic."

Wing at this point casts his eye around, just in case anyone was obviously listening in.

"Your message said you had taken up with another Silverborn. To what end, might I ask?"

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Nightsky sighs. "There appears to be a deathknight hiding himself among the powerful of Nexus, advocating for war. My pack has been trying to narrow down which of the many merchants he could be."

"The Lunar you speak of is a man named Jian. He and his allies are currently out of the city, hunting another deathknight who is ravaging villages as the provocation for the war."

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Wing

"War. Of course, what else would it be. You'd think the dead would have better things to do with eternity than obsess over swelling their ranks. It's a little sad really."

As Wing shakes his head condescendingly a pigeon flutters into the wrecked building, and following Nightsky's example sheds their feathers and beak for a human form.

"I thought you should know, there's an old man from Matashi walking the streets asking after a fellow named Wince; I feel safe in presuming it is the same one that was aiding Humble Jian. He's currently on the Ivory Road, and doesn't appear to share our 'advantages'."

"Well that's convenient. I'll go and make sure he doesn't get killed talking to the wrong person before the others return. Is there anywhere in the city you'd recommend going, or staying away from?"

Regardless of Nightsky's answer, Wing will leave with a respectful nod to the pair and head out to intercept the man. When he finds Arda he'll approach from the front, hands apart to show he's not armed, and greet him with politely.

"Afternoon, you're the man who's lost his Wince, yes?"
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-09-25 at 12:34 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Arda meets the man's approach with a raised eyebrow but nothing more skeptic. After all, he was throwing the name around a lot. He nods once.

"Yes. And you are?"

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Wing

"I'm a friend of a friend of a friend; the latest recruit roped in to assist your gilded friend in his business ventures here in Nexus."

The 'gilded' comment is obviously in reference to Wince's Solar nature, and is spoken with a slight nod as silver flashes across Wing's eyes for a heartbeat.

"Come, we can talk more somewhere quieter."

Still rolling his talisman across his fingers, if Arda agrees Wing will aim for an active, but not packed bar he passed, near to Nightsky's location.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-09-26 at 04:11 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

Jian leans against a tree, watching as the men get ready to move again. "It sounds about as good a plan as any. Perhaps we should see what Raluca and Jania think when they get back."

Spoiler
    Show

Sorry about the delay. The forum apparently ate this post the first time I made it and I didn't notice.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

Arda takes note of the Lunar's hint and proof, and begins to follow him wordlessly. He didn't fear a trap, because he wasn't worth a trap. Not yet, at least.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Once both women are done playing and are dressed again, Red stretches for a moment. "Let's see what the boys are up to," she says, her voice even again and not much of an expression on her face past a faint smile as she regards Jania. "Keep my offer in mind," is added as a playful whisper, tempting. With her usual quick steps, Red goes back to the camp.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Wing

Wing will respect the Monk's stoic silence while they walk to his watering hole of choice; a lower-middle class sort of place with a Seatongue name, roughly translating to The Everful Cup.

Once inside Wing acquires a wallside table and goes to claim a pair of drinks; his a green liqueur in a thin, tubelike glass.

Satisfied that the moderate noise will be sufficient, Wing turns to the other man.

"So, what brings you such a long way from Matashi? It's quite a distance for a man of your age to travel just to catch up with an old friend."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

Arda glances at the drink, but hardly ever touches it. A faint grin touches his face at the phrase 'a man of your age', though.

"I need them to save the villagers taken away in the raids," he says quite directly, in a matter-of-fact tone. He assumes the Lunar knows of the raids in the first place.

He pauses for a second. "Are you an ally of them, or simply a curious acquaintance?"
    Last edited by Cespenar; 2012-10-12 at 01:44 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

As Raluca and Jania return to the group, they find the Marukani ready to ride again. "There you two are. You're looking much better." Wince avoids looking at the shallow grave where the body of Blood Stains the Stones now lies.

"We were just discussing whether we should push on for Nexus with what remains of the day or if we should head back to the logger's village for the night."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

The corner of Red's mouth rises at Wince's comment before turning to the matter at hand. "It was a hard battle and a long day. Rest up, so we can head back fully aware is my take on it."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Wing

"Technically speaking, I'm neither at the moment. Like I said, I'm a friend of a friend of a friend; another ally of their's requested my assistance. It seems there's some dead men here looking to take advantage of the new Shadowland to cause some mischief. Problem is that their definition of mischief is somewhat more aggressive to mine or yours."

Wing drains his diminutive glass.

"You really should try it, it's delicious. But anyway, about these lost souls, when were they taken? Do you know where? If they ended up in the Realm as slaves, chances are they'll have a better life than they did in whatever village they came from. The Empire may be corrupt and incompetent, but it made sure none suffered needlessly on the Isle.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2012-10-15 at 02:36 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30

Jania

Jania bit her lip at that invitation. It shouldn't have intrigued her but it did. There was still work to do though, so she buried the feeling for now under a heavy pile of duty.

"I'd prefer being back in an actual city again."
    Last edited by The Blue Guard; 2012-10-15 at 02:12 PM.