New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Rather than argue with anyone about why they should like waffles, Im jus' gonna reach over and take more fer me :q
    *NOM NOM*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Take 'em, no hair off my mane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    I feel like it's Draw Like A Third Grader Day and I'm participating, but I can't really make myself pay more attention to this at the moment. Rather quickly made, and very quickly colored sketch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I should point out that I cannot be considered even remotely "good" at drawing humans, and have only a cursory familiarity with how Genghis Khan actually looks.

Link for larger size
    Who's awesome, you're awesome that's who.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    New RBD Presents!

With aaaaaaalll the shipping you could ever hope for.
    Fantastic!

I feel like it's Draw Like A Third Grader Day and I'm participating, but I can't really make myself pay more attention to this at the moment. Rather quickly made, and very quickly colored sketch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I should point out that I cannot be considered even remotely "good" at drawing humans, and have only a cursory familiarity with how Genghis Khan actually looks.

Link for larger size
    Also fantastic!

Aaaaaand this got coloured! YAY! so pretty...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Link for larger size
    Whahahaha!

That's the spirit!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

looks like i was wrong with my speculation they would use the royal wedding event today to announce the season 3 start date 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Merellis View Post
    Do you want this cake?
    Spoiler
    Show

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

... Er, too late?
    silly pony...that is Pie not Cake
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-09-08 at 12:22 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

5. - Top - End - #65
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    From other thread:

Quick, Thanqol/SiuiS/Deadly/anypony with art skills, we need a picture of Genghis Khan riding Rainbow Dash while doing a sonic rainboom, STAT!
    Could be that they all turn into Centau-

Spoiler
    Show

Link for larger size
    Hahahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Link for larger size
    /)^3^(\

Still way better than anything I might have produced

7. - Top - End - #67
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Princess Cadence may have been down on her luck at the time, but she was still Princess Celestia's niece. There's a limit to how far she could fall down the Canterlot pecking order.
    Is that so? Because I was specifically paying attention, and the closest the show came to giving them a relationship was giving both of them the title "Princess". And as far as canonicity goes, anything but the show is to be taken with various amounts of salt.

Besides, it's unlikely. IF Cadance is Celestia's neice, then one of three things is the case: EITHER Princess Luna had a foal before her banishment, and said foal grew very slowly for the first, what, 990 years? And then much faster after she met Twilight. And wasn't broadly known as Luna's daughter. OR Princess Luna and/or Nightmare Moon somehow had a foal while she was in the moon, who made it to Equestria through unhinted means. OR Celestia and Luna have at least one additional unhinted sibling. None of those, on the face of it, looks very plausible to me.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    OR Celestia and Luna have at least one additional unhinted sibling.
    While not proof exactly, I do believe Faust said they had no siblings.

Maybe it's "niece" in the same way that Blueblood is her "nephew" somewhere far, far, FAR removed.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    While not proof exactly, I do believe Faust said they had no siblings.

Maybe it's "niece" in the same way that Blueblood is her "nephew" somewhere far, far, FAR removed.
    She did, along with no children. This makes any relations the relations of Celestia/Luna's parents plus a 1000 years of time.

10. - Top - End - #70

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    She did, along with no children. This makes any relations the relations of Celestia/Luna's parents plus a 1000 years of time.
    Of course, it's entirly feasable (could be pulled straight from nowhere without much explination) that the Royal Sisters have some cousins of there own, ruling a country far away from Equestria.

Also, remember how Luna suddenly went through a growth spurt a year after being on the moon? Celestia's in her prime, Luna is somewhere along the lines of a young adult, while Candace is now something along the size of season-one Luna.

Gah. Seem's that Alicorns go through crazy growth spurts.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Am I the only one who started using totes due to Scott Pilgrim? Probably...
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    1) ignoring the wishes of the deceased just because you're hungry? Why makes you so special? that's like stealing from mom's purse because you know he doesn't want you to, but she's at work and you want that new video game now.
    That's a bad analogy because mothers come back from work more often than not. If no one owned the wallet, not just no one that I knew, but no one at all had a claim on it that superseded mine, I wouldn't have any moral problems against taking it.

2) permanent, irreversible nerve and brain damage you can only et from eating your own species, or eating a cow that has eaten other cows who have eaten other cows.

Any elaboration on 1 will edge into religion though, so I have to rely on Prion Disease scare tactics.
    Research on kuru indicates that it's caused mostly by eating the brain of the deceased. There's a risk no matter what, but, detached from emotion, it makes a lot more sense to risk contracting a possibly fatal disease and dying months or years later in a comfortable hospital bed than to die right then and there in the cold wreckage.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2012-09-08 at 11:55 AM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

12. - Top - End - #72

This thread makes me think that storing party cannons around for party emergencies is the ultimate in instant party coverage.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

how can Celestia be soooo wrong?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Of course, it's entirly feasable (could be pulled straight from nowhere without much explination) that the Royal Sisters have some cousins of there own, ruling a country far away from Equestria.

Also, remember how Luna suddenly went through a growth spurt a year after being on the moon? Celestia's in her prime, Luna is somewhere along the lines of a young adult, while Candace is now something along the size of season-one Luna.

Gah. Seem's that Alicorns go through crazy growth spurts.
    Luna, Fleur, and Cadance all use the same model so are approximately equal in size.

Luna in Se1Ep02 has nothing to do with growth and everything to do with being utterly drained of magical power by the Elements of Harmony.

Ultimately I feel it just plain sloppy to put Cadance with Celestia/Luna right now, she hasn't demonstrated the same level of ability, lacks the mane, and so forth. Cadance is functionally unicorn with high status. Her wings are merely incidental and completely unimportant.

Whether Celestia/Luna began the same or not their epic history included something else we don't know yet.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Link for larger size
    This is now my phone background. I regret nothing.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Hilarious fanfic idea struck while painting Jalyrkieon Appila Attack Buggies:

Trixie is hanging around the library, sneaking around, peeking in the windows and generally acting in that traditional Twixie-type-stalker manner, leaving poorly worded love-letters and such. When an exasperated Twilight finally confronts her, Trixie laughs disdainfully and explains imperiously it's not Twilight she's stalking, I mean really, as if...!

Cue Hilarity as Trixie ever-more fowardly hits on an increasingly baffled small purple dragon...

Either than or a black comedy in which the Princess desparately try to redirect Twilight as she wants to see Discord's statue to improve the wards after he escaped the previous week, all the while trying not to let Twilight work out why Luna is covered in greyish powder or find the sledgehammer...

Yeah, painting lets my Silly run somewhat wild...

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    This comic is silly. Rainbowsparkle is clearly the true ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

18. - Top - End - #78

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

Either than or a black comedy in which the Princess desparately try to redirect Twilight as she wants to see Discord's statue to improve the wards after he escaped the previous week, all the while trying not to let Twilight work out why Luna is covered in greyish powder or find the sledgehammer...
    That sounds like some lateral thinking that fan-Luna would be up to.
    "Thou know what we said that we would do if ever the bindings of his were to weaken."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #79
    Bugbear in the Playground

silly pony...that is Pie not Cake
    You could say eating that cake was...

Easy as Pie

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Quite!

There is a serious lack of monocle Twi/Dash out there.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

Quite!

(quite right)

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Link for larger size
    You call that drawing like a third grader? I'd frame this and hang it on my wall.

Spoiler
    Show
    This needs a followup revealing that shipping is actually a part of Equestrian culture.
    Last edited by RdMarquis; 2012-09-08 at 03:41 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post

This needs a followup revealing that shipping is actually a part of Equestrian culture.
    Celestia is shown to have created Ponyville solely to be able to keep a giant shipping wall Homestuck-style consisting of every pony down there. She sent Twilight down so she can get periodic secret evaluations from Spike, who writes a secret report on what he has seen and sends it to Celestia every few days so she can update the chart. She's breeding Ponyville Ponies for smallness and pudginess.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

Best drawfriend ever. Thanqol, you even got some fan art for yours truly.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...ejack.html?m=1

Sorry for poor formatting. I have no idea how siuis manages on his phone.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    She's just a sucker for the nearly canon stuff I guess.

Quite!

Celestia is shown to have created Ponyville solely to be able to keep a giant shipping wall Homestuck-style consisting of every pony down there. She sent Twilight down so she can get periodic secret evaluations from Spike, who writes a secret report on what he has seen and sends it to Celestia every few days so she can update the chart. She's breeding Ponyville Ponies for smallness and pudginess.
    I'm going to headcanon this. First because Celestia playing on a giant shipping grid is too cute, and second because Celestia being anything like Nepeta is too cute. I see no downside.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

26. - Top - End - #86

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post

I'm going to headcanon this. First because Celestia playing on a giant shipping grid is too cute, and second because Celestia being anything like Nepeta is too cute. I see no downside.
    She also sent a Apple Family branch down as a control group to make sure that everythings going according to plan.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Argh! Something's happened to my computer recently, and now it's super sluggish. It's like, simply scrolling down a page is slow. But I can't find anything that seems to use any resources. I suspect it's a buggy update, but I have no idea which

Anyhoo... finally finished editing my story, gonna send it off to EqD again and hope they don't throw it back at me again.

MINE. MINE. "Hiss"

Expect something soon-ish.

EDIT: Looks good, actualy.
    So, did you have any pony request?

28. - Top - End - #88

Argh! Something's happened to my computer recently, and now it's super sluggish. It's like, simply scrolling down a page is slow. But I can't find anything that seems to use any resources. I suspect it's a buggy update, but I have no idea which

So, did you have any pony request?
    1. Ouch. Sometimes, restarting works, but check that it's not just a internet browser thing.

2. Wait, I actualy get one? Weeeee! Welp, in a way to make me feel more importent make the ongoing roleplay more relivent in a monument to my own OC I wish to request Boffenspark and Silent in a magical dual. Because it's about time that someone who can draw makes me feel more importent immortalise those two in picture form.

Yeash, requesting my own OC for a pony request. I feel selfish. And oddly motavated.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll beat you both apart. I'll take you both together! Flutterdash, Twinkie, and RariPants forever!
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    I'll beat you both apart. I'll take you both together! Flutterdash, Twinkie, and RariPants forever!
    Balmas, you have my sword.
    Except for the bit about Twinkie :b.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-09-08 at 04:52 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".