Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 272
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    In Draconic Tolan quickly shouts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stop! We mean you no harm! We are just passing through! We'd like to avoid fighting if possible. What can we do for you so as to avoid combat?


    Tolan lowers his rapier somewhat in an attempt to signify his unwillingness to fight.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative if necessary: (1d20+3)[4]

    Also, Diplomacy. Hopefully my knowledge of Draconic will give me a bonus. (1d20)[13]

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    They shudder at Alexander's tounge, apparently they do not like that speech. However Tolan's speak makes them lower their crests from around their necks as they back up slowly.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    MITCH just mildly observes to comings and goings of each side more or less as a detached observer. He notes the general fear of the beings before him and attributes it to the fear of the unknown since it was an oddity. He was never overly good at communicating and oftentimes said something that only furthered the misunderstanding; however, curious at trying his hand at diplomacy it decided to go for, in its opinion, the universal language of comradery: Music. Looking towards Aearhin he points to him and says in a not so monotone and oddly gnomish voice in Aquan "Please sir if would be so kind to lay down what those adolescents refer to a 'phat beat' "

    In Aquan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry? Precious kisses, words that burn me; Lovers never ask you why.

    Spoiler
    Show
    perform vocal (1d20-2)[13]
    diplomacy (1d20-2)[4]
    cross your fingers everyone lol
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Draconic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you. I would like to respectfully request your permission to continue through this swamp. It is obviously your land and we have no wish to intrude. We will spend as little time here as possible. If you could help me by answering a few quick questions, our time here would be further shortened.

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    They look odd and confused at the mechanical beast. however looking beyond him to Tolan they begin to talk amongst themselves before motioning for the group to follow them.

    @Mitch: You are not Gato
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    @Mitch: You are not Gato

    Spoiler
    Show
    @God: MITCH just wanted to try... he wasn't that bad! 13 is a passable performance and at the very least it will break any tension since that is definitly not a hostile action.
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Returning to the Common tongue, "See, I can solve things peacefully. I told them that we're just passing through and said that if I could ask them a few questions, our time ere would be shortened. My guess is that they want to bring us to their camp. Anyone who wants to follow, by all means follow. That's what I'm doing." Tolan moves to follow behind the Lizardmen.

    Spoiler
    Show
    May I take a listen deck to try and get an idea of what they were whispering amongst themselves? (1d20+5)[15]

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Haldis grinned at the rogue, obviously very excited, and even a little bit proud.

    "Well done, Tolan!" He clapped his hands together. "I have never had the pleasure of visiting a Lizardfolk settlement before! How incredible!" Hmm... I wonder if their culture would contain any similarities to the other saurian races... Oooh! I wonder if they still practice live sacrifice? How exciting would that be?

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GimliFett's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trogland.Texas.DFW-ish
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Erech

    Erech shakes his head as he easily moves forward behind Tolan and sheathes his rapier. "You're crazed, Haldis. Crazed," he says this with a broad smile and a pat on the Professor's shoulder. "C'mon, get a move on!"

    As he nears Tolan, he whistles softly to draw the rogue's attention. "Well, done. What tongue was that you used to converse with them? I'm not familiar with it."
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

    Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

    The Many Faces of GimliFett.


  10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    Alexander's muscles had tensed but they didn't dare move his spear. Still it looked bad at first as attempt after attempt continued to fail. Finally though, Tolan did get through to them. Sighing in relief, he bowed his head to Tolan. "Thank you. That .... was nerve-wracking to say the least. Pulling back on his ponytail, he resumed following the others, his heart racing slightly from the close call.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Guiding you on a winding path through the swampland you come upon a small group of mud huts and watery cove-like dugouts you can feel numerous eyes upon you as you wander through the mud and low water that allows a walking path through this area. Coming to a large deepwater hole in the center of the community. The lizardman who had been leading you walks over and tosses a small rock into the pool with a *plink* sound.

    *Rumble Rumble*

    the water bubbles as a large frog-like creature emerges from the hole and looks at you. Ridges run along it's brow and back as a few teeth overlap it's lips. Small wings that seem a bit clumsily positioned on it's back flap slowly.

    "What do you creatures want coming to my swamp?"

    *this is in Common just deep and rumbly*
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GimliFett's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trogland.Texas.DFW-ish
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Erech

    Stepping forward, Erech performs a courtly bow to the creature. "Greetings! Thank you for seeing us. We wish nothing more than to pass through your territory to the ruined temple. A previous excursion has attempted to do so and we need to determine their fate. Would you please allow us to continue our journey? Perhaps you could provide a guide to keep us in the proper areas as well?"



    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy - (1d20+13)[33]
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

    Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

    The Many Faces of GimliFett.


  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    The large eyes zero in on the man in front of him as a smile curled on the creatures lips, "Well now, you are much more polite then the last visitors I had. I think they may be the ones you are searching for, though truthfully I only know where half of them are."

    The creature moves it's massive bulk to the side indicating a few melted and broken pieces of armor and weapons, they appear to have met with a strong acid that ate through the implements. The bodies are not in the armor though it is pretty obvious what most likely happened to them.

    "The rest ran off, probably towards that temple you said you were looking for. Since you seem a bit more bright then them I can give you a bit of information on the place." He hefted himself out of the hole and onto the land bridge you and the party had been standing on. "Of course this information is not freely given, you understand."
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GimliFett's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trogland.Texas.DFW-ish
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Erech

    Somewhat taken aback by the fate of part of the previous expedition, Erech hesitates only a moment before nodding to the behemoth. "Of course. Completely understandable. We are at a disadvantage, however, as you know the territory far better than we, not to mention you are clearly formidable in your own right. I am sure we can come to an accord for the exchange of information."

    He looks at his companions, then returns his gaze to their host. "I am Erech. How are you called?" he inquires with another courtly bow.
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

    Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

    The Many Faces of GimliFett.


  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    the creature nods at your introduction. "I am known to these creatures as Kroahn. You may refer to me as the same. Now as for my conditions, you see that temple used to be used by these ones here, but recently some unsavory fishmen have taken a liking to it... I would like you to destroy them."
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GimliFett's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trogland.Texas.DFW-ish
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Erech

    A small smile spreads across the dark-skinned man's face. "A fair offer, Kroahn. Please allow a moment to confer with my companions?" Erech asks with deference.
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

    Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

    The Many Faces of GimliFett.


  17. - Top - End - #107
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Hal's initial delight at seeing the creature quickly turned to horror upon seeing the remains of the original party. In spite of himself though, he couldn't help but be intrigued by what was left of their bodies.

    By the gods! Haldis examined the gloopy remains with a sickened fascination. The bodies appear to have been dissolved by a potent acid. Hmm... Acid... Semi-aquatic habitat... Vestigial wings-

    He gasped!

    "Oh!" Hal looked around, somewhat embarrassed by his sudden outburst. It was only then that the he realized the conversation was over.

    He turned his attention to Erech.

    "So, what do you think?"

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    Kill ... fishmen? His own kin? It made his heart sink and he was pretty sure he wouldn't be alone in this reaction. Moving himself closer to the others, he lowered his voice, his head shaking no. "He's asking for murder in cold blood .... regardless of race it's the same act all the same. Maybe if we needed to defend ourselves ... I'd be more tolerable. But ..... that isn't what he's asking. I'd rather go through that creature and give it the karma it deserves than kill innocents ...." His right hand shook slightly as he kept holding onto his spear, trying to keep himself mostly calm despite the circumstances and words constantly repeating themselves in his mind.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GimliFett's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trogland.Texas.DFW-ish
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Erech

    Holding up a hand to forestall his companions' conversation proceeding further, Erech turned back to Kroahn. Something was itching in his brain that needed immediate attention. "Beg pardon, Kroahn. Can you tell us of these fishmen? What are they like and how do they act?"
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

    Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

    The Many Faces of GimliFett.


  20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    "Hmph, they are vicous and tough, with rough scales and sharp teeth. They seem to fight as trappers and predators as natural as breathing, as if they were bred for such."
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    MITCH tilts its head and has a noticibly perplexed expression upon its face "Cold blood? I thought you were all warmblooded beings or are you suggesting that eradicating these creatures at the bequest of being known as kroahn would somehow transmutes ones blood into one commonly found in a being of the reptillian persuasion? Or perhaps this is another odd organic euphemism that uses odd phrases to implecate a moral taboo? If you are bothered by such a request due to the former, i will gladly offer my services for my body is not equipment with plasma or hemoglobin. If it is the latter that is causing the agitation may I suggest that you perhaps you relax, have a cup of tea or read a book while I actively 'make nice' with said objects..."
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    A weak smile crossed Alexander's lips as he began to explain to MITCH. "It is indeed an expression. Killing someone or something in cold blood is more or less doing so without good, or sometimes any, real motive. And that's how it sounds to me for the most part." Just because something sounded dangerous didn't make it. Besides, what reassurance did they have this amphibian wouldn't try to backstab them after they finished this chore? A low chuckle left at the suggestions MITCH gave as he kept thinking over the information they'd been given thus far. His head shook slowly as he murmured again, "I still don't like this ...." He'd very reluctantly go through with it ... but only if it was really needed.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Grishnakh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    The diplomacy was proceding quickly and Aearhin had trouble to stay focussed. The others seemed to have things well in hand, and he was easily distracted. But now they were coming to the important stuff so he'd better start paying attention. "Hey, you're supposed to keep my attention where it's needed, remember." he wispered to FŽanen, though nobody would understand the words they used between the two of them.

    The offer Kroahn made them seemed reasonable if Aearhins suspicions were correct. "Alexander is right to worry, but perhaps in this case it is not necessary. Think about it, from what we know we already suspect that the sahuagin are involved and Kroahns description does seem to match. And while we may not like the fate that has met the previous party to come here, from the words and behaviour of the lizardmen we can asume that the party attacked them first and they were only defending themselves. That would make this offer exactly what we wanted, right?" Expectantly Aearhin looks around the group to see if they feel the same.

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    "I must say, Aerhin, you do raise a good point." Haldis said to the aventi, with a wry smile. "If the description Kroahn has provided us with is in fact accurate, then we may find ourselves in conflict with the denizens of the temple, whether we choose to seek their animosity or not. Personally, I would like to avoid the shedding of any kind of blood, but we do not appear to have much of a choice set out for us. That said, I intend to withhold from any acts of violence unless given absolutely no choice in the matter." He lowered his voice as he addressed the party. "In essence, why not just accept Kroahn's offer? If we come to find his instructions distasteful, well... We can always cross that bridge when we come to it."

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GimliFett's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trogland.Texas.DFW-ish
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Erech

    Laying a hand comfortably on Haldis' shoulder, Erech looks at the group and nods. Whispering softly, he explains, "Hal's got the gist of my thinking on the subject. Mebbe we can handle things peacably; then again, mebbe not. This offer's a good one for the moment, regardless of the future's plans for us. Can't do nothin' about that part, but we can about now."
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

    Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

    The Many Faces of GimliFett.


  26. - Top - End - #116
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    Staying quiet, Alexander finally nods as he takes his turn to listen to the others. "....Very well. We may as well see for ourselves just how this will all turn out then." Rethinking the words over in his mind first, he finally nods after a bit longer. "Alright ... I'll agree to this for now." He gives a still somewhat anxious smile to the group, his gaze stopping at Aearhin before lowering down. Slowly twirling his spear in his hand, he waited silently to hear input from everyone else.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Strangely, despite having set up the negotiations and being the first to follow the Lizardmen, Tolan remained pretty quiet for most of the conversation. Now, with things starting to wrap up, Tolan finally decides to chip in.

    In Draconic he begins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greeting Kroahn. A pleasure to meet you; you look absolutely lovely today if I may say so. But, that aside, we must now get to the meat of this conversation. Now that we've come to terms, it's time for you to uphold your end of the bargin. After all, what's the point in us going there, dealing with the Sahugain, and then coming back for information on the temple we JUST visited. Now I know we've only known eachother for a short while, but, hopefully that won't prevent us from going about this transaction in a proper manner.

    Now, what we are looking for specifically is information on the layout of the temple. I'm talking rooms, corridors, hidden alcoves, everything that you or your... servants..."
    , he raises a questioning eyebrow, "Might remember. Especially whether or not there are multiple entrances and exits. I also need to know about anything that should not be touched, period, if anything of the sort exists. Finally, do you have any information on the Sahugain numbers, equipment, spellcasters, etc. Once I have as much of this information as you can provide, I will gladly set about exterminating this pest problem of yours."


    As the last set of growls and grunts exits his throat, Tolan puts a small smile on his face. Just a small smile to cover the fact that he's nervous. He didn't like be surrounded by potential enemies. Nothing would happen so long as negotiations go smoothly, but it still put him a little on edge.

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Kroahn smiles at Tolan as he speaks chuckling for a second, "Entrances, of course I know of some, there are at least 3 entrances that can be found under water, the only land bound way is the front area. I've only heard of their numbers from my "servants" and it is most likely a small number of what they truly have. There is nothing that you need to fear in touching, I know it is in the natures of your kind to be drawn to shiny things as much as it is to a crow. As for rooms I can only tell you really of the audience chamber as I never went much anywhere else, the rest were a bit snug for my bulk."
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Draconic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Alright then. I notice that the only questions you really answered is that I don't have to afraid of touching anything and that there's more than one entrance. Other than that you were being rather vague. The more details I have, the faster we can get in, get out, finish this job for you, and clear out of this swamp. If you have details about the audience chamber, what's it look like? How many Sahugain did the Lizardmen actually see, even if it is a small portion of the total forces, we need to know the minimum we can expect. Would it be possible for one of these," He motions to the crowd around him, "to accompany us as guide?"
    Last edited by hpboy111; 2012-09-14 at 10:57 AM.

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    He nods looking at the group, "I will have one of the little ones guide you then to avoid the more... hazardous locations on the way."
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •