Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 272
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GimliFett's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trogland.Texas.DFW-ish
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Erech

    A puzzled look spreads across Erech's face. "I didn't mean alone!" he said to the mechanical man. "Scouting means ahead of the group! We'd follow along a little behind so as not to affect his ability to move quietly. I trust his skills in this regard," he said with a nod of finality as he turned to the rogue.

    "What say you, Tolan?"
    I have returned!! Not that most of y'all know whom I am.

    Mega-Awesome Avatar done by Dawn!

    The Many Faces of GimliFett.


  2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    [COLOR="Red"]"And that is why machines will forever be inferior to living beings."[COLOR] Tolan says this in a whisper. Looking up at MITCH he also whispers, "Divide and Conquer is in refrence to a team splitting up and tackling a situation from more than one perspective in order to obtain victory. It does not mean split up the enemy so that you can conquer them. Although both can be used if saying the phrase litterally, it is most commonly associated with the first."

    Giving a small sigh Tolan continues, "And besides, if we all go as one big group, we'll just alert them to our presence. There is no way that you can sneak around covered in all those metal plates. We'd be lucky to get out of this tunnel with out something noticing our pressence because of all the clanging and bashing. I'll go first, get a grasp on what's ahead, and then fall back, fill you in, and THEN we can all go. Alright rust bucket?" Then in his head,And if he spends enough time underwater, maybe he'll actually rust. I'd love to watch that happen.

    After his rebuttal, Tolan turns around and starts making his way down the corridor toward the masonry, eyes open at all times, carefully scanning the floor, walls and cieling as he proceeds. At the same time he draws his bow, just in case.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Hide: (1d20+11)[25]
    Move Silently: (1d20+11)[23]
    Search: (1d20+11)[29]
    Disable Device: (1d20+11)[29] (In case Tolan comes across anything.)
    Spot: (1d20+5)[7]
    Listen: (1d20+5)[17]

    Tolan continues on his way until he reaches the end of the tunnel, (however far that may be), or encounters an enemy or group of enemies.

    I also have a couple questions.

    1. About how high is the cieling? Does the height change as he moves down the tunnel?
    2. The walls change from natural stone to masonry, how worn does the masonry look? Is it pontentially climbable?
    3. If Tolan comes across any traps, what are they? Their purpose (What is does), structure (How it's built), and triggers (What causes it to go off)?
    4. How far can Tolan see without a light source?

    If it's too dark for him to be able to see, then he will use his hooded lantern, keeping it low to the ground to minimize the emanation of light.

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    MITCH makes a grinding sound which would be associated with his laugh "Silly organic child you are obviously are not instructed in the art of war so one should remain silent. I shall observe the standard organic tradition of praying for your soul after it has departed from its body. As for rust you must be what you organics call an idiot, my frame is composed of 90% adamantium which does not oxidize and it also has been magically enhanced thus poses no risk of rusting." MITCH waits until the loud child leaves then looks to Alexander "Master, may I be granted permission to prevent said idiot child, designated as Tolan, from babbling nonsense. It really is an inefficient use of time and i think party morale would be increased dramatically if we surgically removed his vocal chords."
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    As Alexander broke the surface of the water, he seemed to do so in time to hear Tolan and MITCH bickering. Scoffing, he shot a glare at them both. "....That is enough. Really ...." His head shook to MITCH in response to his question. "Denied .... for now. But you ...." Turns to Tolan as addresses him now. "By the gods, please do watch what you say in front of others. It can be the difference between an instant that saves us all or dooms us at times, friend or foe. And if ever the latter, they will not likely be as patient nor merciful as myself. So please .... " If those words didn't get through, even somewhat, to the damn rogue ... he wasn't sure what would. "Now then ..." Letting his gaze go around, he began inspecting what type of room they had seemed to find.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Answers to Tolan's Questions
    Spoiler
    Show

    1.) the ceiling in the cavern has a height of 20 ft while the interior corridor is 30 ft past the entrance.
    2.) the walls are climbable except for about 4 ft at the ground where it seems that water has flooded in recent years and worn away the stone as well as placed some moss along the seams where the walls meet the floor.
    3.) The first trap Tolan comes across is quite simple to find, it appears to be a fall away floor, but the damp weather has exposed it's opening to the watchful eye making it a easy spot. You have no way of knowing what the trap leads to (unless activated which reveals a 20 ft drop into water that goes down into 50 ft deep with no visible exits without assistance from above.) The second trap comes at the corner as you find a tripwire connected to a heavy crossbow hidden in a nearby statue. (if claimed, heavy crossbow, [10] +1 bolts)
    4.without any light source he can see at least 30ft in front of him as the walls seem to have been marked with a fluorescent fungus.


    Following Tolan as he moves is a slow but fruitful process as he had already found a pitfall and a crossbow trap for the group in his skilled searches. The walls seem to generate a light blue/green glow from fungi and moss that hangs from the walls in places. It was porbably brought in with the invaders to the temple and seems to have thrived in this damp environment.

    Tolan
    Spoiler
    Show
    a little past the crossbow trap you see a door, but a wall before it intrigues you as some of the bricks and mortar seem a bit newer despite efforts to age their appearance.


    Map for anyone who I assume someone is keeping track of (MITCH GPS)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    "By the gods!" Hal's eyes lit up with wonder as he emerged from the pool. He craned his neck toward the ceiling as he tried to take in his surroundings, a large smile on his face. "This is positively extraordinary! Do you see the sedimentary composition of this strata? It's gorgeous! Oh my! That masonry! What antediluvian design! It's fantastic!" He turned to the group, grinning, before suddenly covering his mouth.

    "Oh! Terribly sorry!" He whispered. "One must remember to observe a stealthier conduct in situations such as these. Pardon me!" The professor tucked his hands deeply into his pockets, obviously trying to contain his exuberance. Nevertheless, it was only a matter of time before he began to physically examine his surroundings.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot: (1d20+2)[18]
    Knowledge (Nature): (1d20+13)[27]
    Knowledge (Religion) [for the temple]: (1d20+15)[32]
    Knowledge (Dungeoneering): (1d20+13)[21]
    Last edited by Machuchang; 2012-09-20 at 02:04 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    @Machuchang:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot: your eyes glance to an ro upon many wonders, especially those on the walls with the fluorescent fungi.
    Nature: The fungus on the walls is non toxic and you can touch it, the glow is made from stored energy that the plant absorbs through other light sources in a form of photosynthesis and then exhibits it's health by the glow.
    Religion: Knowing who this temple is too you can surmise that there are probably more basement floors then most structures. Also that water will play a role in most of the designs and sculpture.
    Dungonering: The way this hall is constructed you can assume from similar structures that there are probably stairs nearby leading down a floor.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Having no witty comeback to respond to either MITCH or Alexander, Tolan chose instead to move on with his original plan. Yes, it was true he had no formal military training and that war strategies were not his speciality. Putting names to specific strategies wasn't his thing.

    The pit trap was easily enough avoided and the disabling the crossbow trap was simple. After taking the time to slide both bow and ammo into his bag, Tolan continues down the hall.

    The wall off to his left intrigues him. Turning around he walks back to the group so that he can talk to them in whispers. "The door ahead doesn't appear to be trapped, however there is a section of the left wall that looks like it was put up recently. Either repairs were being made or someone was trying to seal something up. Might be worth finding out if there's anything behind it."

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    Alexander had been remaining treading in the water to help calm himself. Hopefully those two could begin to get along .... preferably sooner than later. Though as long as it happened, he wouldn't be picky. Turning his head once Tolan spoke, he thought silently on the options. "In the case the wall is hiding something, maybe we should check that first." He then got quiet, curious to see what the others would give for input.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  10. - Top - End - #160
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    "I have absolutely no objections to examining the wall," Haldis said, once he had managed to calm his mind down. "In fact, I would highly suggest doing so. You see this fungus? It appears to be some type of Candidus Boletus! In this family of myconid, the level of luminescence produced by any given subject is directly proportional to the amount of light that it has recently synthesized. Isn't that grand? So if we should find a sample of this species hidden behind the panel, we may be able to surmise the frequency of physical activity in this section of the temple, or at the very least, how often that panel is opened. But if no specimen should present itself, then that would still indicate that the area is either used quite often, or not at all. At the very least, checking the wall would likely provide us with information about the general construction of the temple." The professor took a deep breath, then beamed.

    "Of course, that's just my two coppers."

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    MITCH examines the fungus and thinks stoicly for a moment then slowly begins to harvest it from the walls and spread it all over its plating. After a few moments the warforge was illuminated well enough to provide light for everyone around him. It turns to Alexander "Master, recon is not my primary function, I am programmed for tactical combat but at the very least I may...'shed some light on the situation'"
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    "Alright then." Turning to the wall, Tolan cracks his kuckles and strolls over carefully and begins examing the wall in closer detail, searching for levers, switches, buttons, or an other form of mechansim that might open the wall. He also searches for any gaps, cracks, or openings in the new masonry.

    If nothing is found he will rap his knuckles across the stone and try to ascertain whether or not the space behind the wall is hollow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Search: (1d20+11)[29]

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Tolan
    Spoiler
    Show
    You find a loose brick that appears to be made of wood, not stone. pulling it aside reveals a switch.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Tolan flips the switch and then backs away from the wall.

    The Inner Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Neutral Good Human Druid/Ranger (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-14
    Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16
    Wisdom-13
    Charisma-12


    Age of Worms


    Kingmaker
    Spoiler
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    As Tolan flip the switch the sound of water is heard as the door slides to the side slowly letting out the pressure that was behind it. the once waterlogged room rusted weapons are strewn about the ground as you see a large brown chest in the corner. a few skeletons of those who were most likely inside when this place flooded are left on the floor.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Grishnakh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Aearhin had lingered behind, letting those better suited to the situation take the lead. As he noticed the obviously trapped room he spoke up. "It appears that this room might fill with water as we enter, or maybe because of that chest. I think it might be wise if only those who can survive underwater enter the room to check it out, leaving the rest to wait here. That way you can press the switch again to open the door for us inside." This last making it clear that he volunteered for the exploration party.

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    Alexander nodded after mulling over Aearhin's words. "Agreed .... I'll go as well, that being said." Getting beside him, he prepared to head into the room with him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bleh post is bleh ... ugh. Been feeling out of it x.x Sorry ....
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    MITCH looks at the others confused "Why would once be worried about drowning? The switch is right here so it can always be utilized if required. If by some chance it malfunctions i can always break down the wall for my composition is mostly adamantium thus I can easy break down walls if need be."
    Last edited by Morbis Meh; 2012-09-27 at 11:01 AM.
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Grishnakh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    With a smile Aearhin regards MITCH and gives him a friendly bump on the shoulder. "You may be right, my metallic friend, but for those of us with a less sturdy construction it might be wise to practise caution, don't you agree? It is better to be careful then to find out that you should have been." He turns to adress the whole group. "So, I think that means that MITCH, Alex and myself will investigate first."

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    ((Guessing that means those three enter so moving forward))
    The room is moldy from the water logging. A closer inspection find a hole in the ceiling near the back where the upper floor has fallen into this one.

    Spot DC 15
    Spoiler
    Show
    A small sparkle of something can be seen under the rubble in the corner.


    Spot DC 20
    Spoiler
    Show
    A group of bones near the east wall appear to be moving slowly along the wall towards the members that remained outside. Sometimes a sheen can be seen of a translucent grayish goop on the bones.
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-09-28 at 05:44 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    Alexander broke the surface and tilted his head back to keep any bits of mold from entering his eyes as they slowly opened. Blinking a bit, he then began looking around. "Hm ... I probably missed something but I don't see anything here. You two have any better luck?" He asked, looking between MITCH and Aearhin.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Grishnakh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Slowly edging into the room Aearhin, as usual, focusses on all the wrong things. Not noticing anything of importance, or anything at all really. "I can't see anything strange either, Alex, though we might have more luck looking in that chest. And maybe one of these poor fellows has something on him." 'Cautious' as Aearhin is, he walks up to the chest without watching his step or anything and tries to have a look inside.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Search: (1d20+3)[11]

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Aearhin moves forward as the vibrations of his footsteps are not unheard. The Ooze near the wall leaps and barely misses him as it shlops against the opposite wall
    [init]
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20-5)[-2]


    Ooze battle map
    ((Didn't put anyone not in the room on the map but feel free to place yourselves where you want when it comes to your turn))

    Edit: I don't know whether to just make that = 1 or make it lose 1 turn for such a horrid roll.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Alexander/Ariel

    It wasn't the loudest ... but hints that something else save them was there made Alexander turn. "...What the ... ??" Shaking his head to figure out what exactly he was looking at, his mind shifted over to a more combat-focused set instead. Tightening his grip on his spear, he got in a stance, ready to fight this .... thing.

    Init:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+5)[6]
    ....
    This is not making me feel good at all
    Last edited by VirgoBushin; 2012-09-30 at 01:59 PM.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Grishnakh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Feeling the wind of the ooze passing just behind his head Aearhin stumbles a step, then pivots around on one foot to ready himself for another attack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+2)[14]

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    MITCH notices the scramble and sees the translucent jelly ooze about.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d20+1)[13]


    Combat Mode initiating, attack formation I35 Delta, calculating battle odds.... damage to frame....18%/minimal; damage to core...0.5%/negligible; damage to allies....65%/moderate. Entering punishing stance for optimal efficiency in neutralizing threat.
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    ROUND 1
    Aearhin
    Mitch
    Alex
    Gray Ooze [Prone]

    The Impact of the wall had left the jelly slowly rolling down the wall before pooling on the ground.
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-10-02 at 01:46 AM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Grishnakh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Aearhin spots the slimy puddle that had attacked him oozing down the wall. "Ew, gross." With a few gestures and some strange words a ball of sparkling lightning comes into existence right over the ooze.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting 'Electricity' Sphere in the same square as the ooze.
    Damage: (2d6+3)[10] (electricity damage)
    Reflex DC for half: 16 (if reflex is allowed when prone)
    Ow, and Aearhin takes a 5-foot-step backward, away from the ooze.

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    Ref save
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20-4)[3]


    The lightning rolls through the creature causing the Ooze to spasm and launch out small tentacle like appendages amidst it's shocking display,not as an attack but due to the electricity coursing through it's body.

    MITCH turn.
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-10-02 at 06:47 AM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Morbis Meh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    On the Ragetrain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Deepest Song [IC]

    MITCH's eyes go from grey to a very distinct red and its combat protocols are initiated "It's on the ropes kid DO IT AGAIN! This time aim for its center!" As MITCH brings his polearm down you can see it twist it 90 degrees hitting the creature with the flat of the blade instead of trying to cut it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Swift action: White Raven Tactics Aearhin gets another turn right after me
    Standard: Mountain Hammer +2d6 overcomes all DR

    attack roll (1d20+10)[25]
    damage (2d4+6)[11]
    maneuver damage (2d6)[9]
    A big shout out to myself for the custom Thanatos Avvie... never again lol
    Is the proud owner of 7 cookies and 1.5 internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    Benny Hill theme, firing terminal velocity zombies via portals, with your wife as backup.
    ... I'm pretty sure you win an internet. Maybe even two internets.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Past Avatars
    Szilard

    Red Wizard avvie by Kymme

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •