New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Vampony Showdown

Once the shamblers get into close-range, Staccata will just pounce on them, trying to remove them from the battle. The planned way she'll do this is burning dagger through, pulling it out and slashing at the other. Then there's a planned buck and retreat back to the group.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Better than trying to control me," replied Night Jewel. "A dog is fine if you can master it, but not if it masters you. No offence intended, of course."
    "If you must use canines as a metaphor, keep in mind that I am a blink dog, not a labrador."

"Isn't it obvious? I'd like ya to be free of him, or at least controllin' him 'n not the other way around. But there's no way I can do it right now, so we've just had to live with him."
    "I'm working on it, but it's hard to plot against somepony who can hear your thoughts. And Stellar's out of the question." She sighs. "Wish I knew a trustworthy magic-user. But I'll pull through. You being here is more than enough for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The Herp, the derp and the vampy

The young stallion pegasus not fired at that was engaging Daniel would manage a weak blow on the Bard as the fires eventually got to it as it crumpled on the ground, dead. The one Daniel took to the moment to shoot in the head that was after Gearstride, got an arrow to the head and stopped it in its tracks.

Sandy's vampony fell over with a thump as its hooves lamely swiped at the stake embedded in its mouth as she tried to thrash around to get it out.

The older colt he went to stake in the leg that was also a pincushion for Daniel, got staked in the leg as he buckled down dealing with a wooden arrow to the head and a stake in the foreleg.

The one Rainbow shot at in the head, stopped for a moment as its body began the process of rejecting the injury in its icky way. It tries to still go after Rainbow but was met with a stopping tackle from Miss M. She was then tackled by two from behind. Zephyr was still engaging in body blows with his vampony.

The ones Staccata strategically ran away from, all toasted from their UV bath continued to pursue her, albeit with a slow shambling gait, it was better they put themselves out of their silenced misery.

1 Dead
    2 Incapacitated
    4 Engaged
    2 Shambling
    3 Unknown
    "GAH! Dammit! Fine, be that way!" He quickly pats out the blow from the flaming vampire and lights his wooden arrow on the remains. Once freakin' more the bow comes out, immolated arrow nocked, and then...

He does a split-second headcount. This didn't seem right. He moves his aim upwards and then behind him quickly, using the rest of his 'round' to search for those three unknowns.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

There were two guards there, who liked like this
    Spoiler
    Show
    <except the blue one is an earth pony, not unicorn>

the white guard was busy taking down some old wanted poster while the other youthful guard smiled broadly.

He cantered over to her bearing a big friendly smile. "OOh, yay, we a new team mate, and its a girl! Yay, new company!..... I mean...not that I have a problem with you Silent." He turned around and winked at Silent Snow who wasn't really paying attention and just stared at him.

He returned his attentions to Violet Glow. "Hi, I'm Idle Chat, you can call me just Idle because it sounds like Idol." Grin.
    She was pretty afraid/shy, not knowing if he was genuinely friendly or it was another military trap

"Uh... Nice to meet you; I'm Violet Glow.... I'm new, joined last night, been told to come here... Uh what do I do now?"

She was truly worried/afraid

----------------------------------
    Random spot outside

"Gah, Western gate got it's defenses raised, as did the Northern; Eastern gate has too much activity, in and out, Southern too, and they already found the hole in the wall....
    "So what?"
    "The targets haven't appeared yet either, It seems we're just going on top the walls.... Again"
    "....So what?"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    She was pretty afraid/shy, not knowing if he was genuinely friendly or it was another military trap

"Uh... Nice to meet you; I'm Violet Glow.... I'm new, joined last night, been told to come here... Uh what do I do now?"

She was truly worried/afraid

"Yea, I know your name is Violet Glow, you said it before,"
    He chuckled and began to shake her hoof vigorously. "That stallion over there is named Silent Snow, he's mute, so I'm here to answer your questions."

"For now, we kinda just stand here, guarding the gate. When folks come through, we ask them the nature of their business and stuff. Make sure they're not here to cause trouble..."

"Though lately...trouble seems to be happening anyways...bhwuh...
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-23 at 02:09 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275

"Yea, I know your name is Violet Glow, you said it before,"
    He chuckled and began to shake her hoof vigorously. "That stallion over there is named Silent Snow, he's mute, so I'm here to answer your questions."

"For now, we kinda just stand here, guarding the gate. When folks come through, we ask them the nature of their business and stuff. Make sure they're not here to cause trouble..."

"Though lately...trouble seems to be happening anyways...bhwuh...
    The shake just shakes her entirely

"Oh, sorry, I'm just.... a bit nervous"
    ...A bit?
    "So.. I just need to stand and ask questions? ok....Wait....T-Trouble? "

It REALLY worries her, which would maybe weird other guards since trouble would be expected, wouldn't it?
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-23 at 02:20 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

The shake just shakes her entirely

"Oh, sorry, I'm just.... a bit nervous"
    ...A bit?
    "So.. I just need to stand and ask questions? ok....Wait....T-Trouble? "

It REALLY worries her, which would maybe weird other guards since trouble would be expected, wouldn't it?

"Yea....this town...its a trouble magnet...but I guess, that's why we gotta be ever vigilant! Last night was crazy I heard...I still don't know the details...but..no need to be worried..!"
    He finally let go of her hoof with a friendly smile still plastered on his face. "So, I take it you're not from around here?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-23 at 02:26 PM.

7. - Top - End - #277

"Yea....this town...its a trouble magnet...but I guess, that's why we gotta be ever vigilant! Last night was crazy I heard...I still don't know the details...but..no need to be worried..!"
    He finally let go of her hoof with a friendly smile still plastered on his face. "So, I take it you're not from around here?"
    "Uh... Kinda, I'm somewhat new here.. Touble last night?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

"Uh... Kinda, I'm somewhat new here.. Trouble last night?"

"Yea...I don't really know much though about it...I was just kinda bed ridden for a lot of last night, just things I heard and stuff...BUT...seemed to have been taken care of,"
    He smiled sheepishly as his body bobbed a bit.

"BUT, that's neither here nor there! Soooo, how are you somewhat new here? Did you used to live here before? Where were you from before then? Huh?"
    Idle Chat's mouth shot off at a mile per minute, enthusiastic to learn about this new pony.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's vampony fell over with a thump as its hooves lamely swiped at the stake embedded in its mouth as she tried to thrash around to get it out.

The older colt he went to stake in the leg that was also a pincushion for Daniel, got staked in the leg as he buckled down dealing with a wooden arrow to the head and a stake in the foreleg.

The one Rainbow shot at in the head, stopped for a moment as its body began the process of rejecting the injury in its icky way. It tries to still go after Rainbow but was met with a stopping tackle from Miss M. She was then tackled by two from behind. Zephyr was still engaging in body blows with his vampony.
    Rainbow grumbles. She doesn't want to waste ammo on these vamponies. Her enmity is on the other undead. Crossbows are no good for nonlethal shots on vamponies. "This sucks. I'm better off throwing rocks."

The sniper scrambles and searches for a small rock. She finds a stick instead. I is tosses hard at one of the vamponies on Miss M, probably doing absolutely nothing.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #280

"Yea...I don't really know much though about it...I was just kinda bed ridden for a lot of last night, just things I heard and stuff...BUT...seemed to have been taken care of,"
    He smiled sheepishly as his body bobbed a bit.

"BUT, that's neither here nor there! Soooo, how are you somewhat new here? Did you used to live here before? Where were you from before then? Huh?"
    Idle Chat's mouth shot off at a mile per minute, enthusiastic to learn about this new pony.
    She gets kind of awkward after he asks
    "Uh?...N-No, I'm new here, from... Canterlot...Part of a family with most having a military tradition........ "
    The unicorn mare kind of stood there silently for a while after saying that, then continued
    "...Was told to come here and join the guard, so I'm here"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #281

The Cirrus
    Blaze hugged Hover.
    "Hush now."

---

Aero!
    Aero hugged Mile, ruffling his mane.
    "Hey, wake up, Sleepyhead! We gotta make pancakes!"

---

Barb!
    Barb wakes up!
    "Mrawr..."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #282

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero!
    Aero hugged Mile, ruffling his mane.
    "Hey, wake up, Sleepyhead! We gotta make pancakes!"
    The tiny colt would just yawn and wake up calmly, he would see foggy for a bit, but after seeing it was Aero, he would give a wan smile.
    "With honey?"

Barb!
    Barb wakes up!
    "Mrawr..."
    And Doth notices, but he's like "meh", he keeps writting.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Cirrus
    Blaze hugged Hover.
    "Hush now."
    "Are you going on patrol? In case they coming here?" whispered the pilot.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

The young stallion pegasus not fired at that was engaging Daniel would manage a weak blow on the Bard as the fires eventually got to it as it crumpled on the ground, dead. The one Daniel took to the moment to shoot in the head that was after Gearstride, got an arrow to the head and stopped it in its tracks.

The ones Staccata strategically ran away from, all toasted from their UV bath continued to pursue her, albeit with a slow shambling gait, it was better they put themselves out of their silenced misery.

1 Dead
    2 Incapacitated
    4 Engaged
    2 Shambling
    3 Unknown
    After giving the stake in his target a firm whack to really cement it in there, Sandy would turn to find the nearest vampony and blindly engage that one. He'd aim stakes for the mouth or near their flanks, basically anywhere that'd be really hard to remove on their own. At the same time, he'd be slashing up a storm with his knives, trying to just inflict some slowing injuries on any targets other than the one he was staking. All this he did in silence, his face a mask of pain and desperation stained by streams of tears.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "If you must use canines as a metaphor, keep in mind that I am a blink dog, not a labrador."
    "I'll keep that under consideration. The point is that if you're enforcing things, it's better to enforce them on yourself than on others."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "I'm working on it, but it's hard to plot against somepony who can hear your thoughts. And Stellar's out of the question." She sighs. "Wish I knew a trustworthy magic-user. But I'll pull through. You being here is more than enough for me."
    "Magic's a lot of trouble in general. Ya can't work with it unless ya've got it, 'n those who have it let it go to their heads! Still, maybe if ya're strong enough, ya'll learn to suppress him more 'n more, 'n then once ya're ready, ya can kick him out forever!" Blades grinned. "Bit of a long shot, but there's a chance."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "I'll keep that under consideration. The point is that if you're enforcing things, it's better to enforce them on yourself than on others."
    "A concept simultaneously wasted and not wasted on me. I find leading by example of well intent, but I am unsuited to leading at all. I also presently digress, and leave it at 'I understand'." Pause. "...How large is this place, exactly?"

"Magic's a lot of trouble in general. Ya can't work with it unless ya've got it, 'n those who have it let it go to their heads! Still, maybe if ya're strong enough, ya'll learn to suppress him more 'n more, 'n then once ya're ready, ya can kick him out forever!" Blades grinned. "Bit of a long shot, but there's a chance."
    There is a noticeable pause. And it continues. "Blades...I trust you, or I wouldn't be asking this, but..." She pauses again to gain her composure. "Flutter ponies have innate magic. Even without Horne's interventions, I'd still have it. Given your views on magic do...do you think any less of me for that?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Herpaderp

With Staccata's fiery attack, the UV-fied vamponies really stood no chance. Outwardly the UV bomb seemed to just burnt them severely from the outside as they zombie shambled. But on the inside the refined ultra violet sunlight bomb they were exposed to was killing them from the inside, boiling away from the inside, cooking 'em inside out. And with the fiery blade slashes catching them on fire, they didn't last long. They wound up crumbling from the inside out, dead.

Daniel would come to see a unicorn prepping a charge at him with her horn lowered. She moved at a fast speed and made wide serptined movements.

The stick Rainbow sailed at one of the vamponies as Miss M caught sight of it as she caught it via magic. She then instinctively without thinking and simply following motions, she magically jammed the stick up into one of the vamponies' chest, its heart as it died in its gross dramatic way. Miss M found herself covered in its...ilk. "Aw...shi--I'm sorry Sandy...I didn't mean to kill it...him...." Her moment didn't last long as she was immediately engaged by the other two.

The non specified vamponies Sandy was attacking was one of the previous 'unknowns', a lithe young buck pegasus who was ducking and evading like a champ, a glance at his cutie mark was a set of uneven bars, zig zagging and not really cooperating with Sandy's attempts to stake and attack.

Gearstride herself stirred, groaning a bit in pain.

4 Dead
    3 Incapacitated
    4 Engaged
    1 Unknown

=========================================

She gets kind of awkward after he asks
    "Uh?...N-No, I'm new here, from... Canterlot...Part of a family with most having a military tradition........ "
    The unicorn mare kind of stood there silently for a while after saying that, then continued
    "...Was told to come here and join the guard, so I'm here"

"Oooh..Canterlot, how fancy!....Well, I'm glad you're here, I like meeting new folks!"

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

He watches the unicorn begin to charge him for the absolute briefest of moments with lack of concern, just determination. Now or never. He really hated this.

Play your own game, magicant.

He doesn't aim the now-flaming arrow in his bow, but pulls back the string, opening his mouth. His mind and soul and uncountable hours of training, his confidence, his faith, his optimism, all pouring into his song.

It isn't a song of the mind, or the heart. It's a song of the body. Like a wall of pure sound and hope reaching out at the fur, skin, muscles, bones, commanding them to stand still like they had with the air vent in the Cirrus approximately eighty thousand years ago.

And this one is guided as surely as every one of his arrows. He knows it can be done. His only failing...is not picking more original lyrics.

"STOP. INNN THE NAAAME OF LOOOOVE!" The angel's voice sings again, but with power, not precision or thought. And sometimes, why mess with the classics?

A single arrow soars toward where the heart will be when it stops.

That single immolated arrow, fired with the hope that this would work.

[Normal Arrows Left: 3 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 9 (bag)]

((OOC note: All the prose probably makes it seem long, but the sequence is just Pull string, sing six words, fire at target. The emphasis would probably take the longest, so I'd say this is around six seconds.

And if that little stunning trick doesn't work, he's kinda screwed, innee? ))

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Breaking Point]

Sandy's daggers flew back into their sheaths to be replaced with two stakes, for a total of six stakes trying to poke at the enemy. They flew in complex patterns as they feinted, stabbed, flanked, all in a desperate attempt to pin down the flighty little guy. Little guy...he can't....can't hardly be more than 12... Sandy hardly moved himself, only shifting to dodge the odd counter-attack, but he had no heart for his usual combat acrobatics.

Then the wave of reeking, rotting vampony flesh met his nostrils. "No...no...no!" he cried out, stakes momentarily faltering and slowing in their assault. He hardly heard Miss M's weak apologies, he could only see the faces of the vamponies she was fighting, staring at him accusingly. Which one was it? Was it that buck? Oh Luna above, at least let th' young buck be okay, he don't deserve this...

20. - Top - End - #290

"Oooh..Canterlot, how fancy!....Well, I'm glad you're here, I like meeting new folks!"
    She just kind of lowers her face awkwardly
    "Uh... Thanks..."
    She just moves to the front of the gate, still a bit worried but being alright on her guard spot.
    "I...Uh, kind of heard back in the Guardhouse some.... things have been happening, but I don't exactly know what...But as far it seemed, they were dangerous.... I didn't get much training "
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-24 at 01:18 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

V for Vampony

The dulcet tones of one Daniel Jovus found their way into the ears of the silent unicorn vampony mare with the nightingale cutie mark. She found her body coming to a halt. And then something odd happened. The mare looked down at her chest seeing a fiery wooden arrow embedded where her heart would be underneath her chest. "...Hauh...?" She looked up at the face of her second killer in confusion before imploding, her final expression a pair of wide eyes and then....smelly, floor staining grossness.

The lithe pegasus on Sandy swished up high as he could in this chamber and dived bomb towards him as Sandy found himself on the slightly distracted by the horrors happening. Give this young buck a yellow cape, and for a second you'd think the kid was pretending to be a super hero with the way he dived. Sandy had some seconds to react.

5 Dead
    2 Incapacitated
    4 Engaged
    1 Unknown

<benson error'd on the engaged and incapacitated ones, forgetting about Zephry><along with me vaitin' a bit now fer ze others>
    ====================

<Next Day-Guard Stuff-Southern Gate>

"Well....the guardhouse has some really nice training facilities, but what kinda of vague dangerous things?"
    Idle curiously asked popping up on her other side.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-24 at 01:49 AM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

V for Vampony

The dulcet tones of one Daniel Jovus found their way into the ears of the silent unicorn vampony mare with the nightingale cutie mark. She found her body coming to a halt. And then something odd happened. The mare looked down at her chest seeing a fiery wooden arrow embedded where her heart would be underneath her chest. "...Hauh...?" She looked up at the face of her second killer in confusion before imploding, her final expression a pair of wide eyes and then....smelly, floor staining grossness.

The lithe pegasus on Sandy swished up high as he could in this chamber and dived bomb towards him as Sandy found himself on the slightly distracted by the horrors happening. Give this young buck a yellow cape, and for a second you'd think the kid was pretending to be a super hero with the way he dived. Sandy had some seconds to react.
    Sandy's head darted up, tracking his target. This...he'd have to do something, now or never. A straight dive bomb, if he timed this right, he could swing a stake into his side, duck out of the way, and that would be that. He readied a stake, watched him carefully...

...and then, over all the battle, his ears somehow picked up on a voice. A new one, not one of the team's. And then, the sickening sound of a vampony imploding and another wave of reeking stench. That...that was...no...no! Sandy lurched forward, tasting bile in his mouth. "N-no...Luna...st-stoppit! Please!" he begged. Three of his stakes fell uselessly to the ground as his horn sparked and fizzled.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "A concept simultaneously wasted and not wasted on me. I find leading by example of well intent, but I am unsuited to leading at all. I also presently digress, and leave it at 'I understand'." Pause. "...How large is this place, exactly?"
    "Well, I don't know about leading, but I certainly know how to persuade."

Night Jewel thought for a bit. "I don't actually know how big these caves are, but they're probably pretty deep. More important things are better protected, and it's harder to find something that's deeper down."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    There is a noticeable pause. And it continues. "Blades...I trust you, or I wouldn't be asking this, but..." She pauses again to gain her composure. "Flutter ponies have innate magic. Even without Horne's interventions, I'd still have it. Given your views on magic do...do you think any less of me for that?"
    Blades was briefly stunned. Then she fell over laughing.

"Ya really think a lil' bit of magic is enough to make me hate ya? 'Cause I think ya're fine whatever way ya are! I may not like magic all that much, but ya've got plenty of redeemin' qualities, 'n ya're not a gloating type."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy's head darted up, tracking his target. This...he'd have to do something, now or never. A straight dive bomb, if he timed this right, he could swing a stake into his side, duck out of the way, and that would be that. He readied a stake, watched him carefully...

...and then, over all the battle, his ears somehow picked up on a voice. A new one, not one of the team's. And then, the sickening sound of a vampony imploding and another wave of reeking stench. That...that was...no...no! Sandy lurched forward, tasting bile in his mouth. "N-no...Luna...st-stoppit! Please!" he begged. Three of his stakes fell uselessly to the ground as his horn sparked and fizzled.
    Rainbow stay in the woods to reload. She loads her flu flu and one trick arrow. by the time, Rainbow finished, she spots Sandy.

He is going to get himself killed. So she dashes besides him, hoping to drag him away by the collar. "Not time to break down. We'll avenge them. We'll avenge their deaths but we need to be alive to do it.."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow stay in the woods to reload. She loads her flu flu and one trick arrow. by the time, Rainbow finished, she spots Sandy.

He is going to get himself killed. So she dashes besides him, hoping to drag him away by the collar. "Not time to break down. We'll avenge them. We'll avenge their deaths but we need to be alive to do it.."
    Sandy would put up no resistance, and thankfully he wasn't quite falling over limp yet. He half-stumbled, half-dragged his hooves as he let Rainbow pull him away. Whether or not it's in time is up to the whims of our good DM Benson.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Herpaderp

With Staccata's fiery attack, the UV-fied vamponies really stood no chance. Outwardly the UV bomb seemed to just burnt them severely from the outside as they zombie shambled. But on the inside the refined ultra violet sunlight bomb they were exposed to was killing them from the inside, boiling away from the inside, cooking 'em inside out. And with the fiery blade slashes catching them on fire, they didn't last long. They wound up crumbling from the inside out, dead.

Daniel would come to see a unicorn prepping a charge at him with her horn lowered. She moved at a fast speed and made wide serptined movements.

The stick Rainbow sailed at one of the vamponies as Miss M caught sight of it as she caught it via magic. She then instinctively without thinking and simply following motions, she magically jammed the stick up into one of the vamponies' chest, its heart as it died in its gross dramatic way. Miss M found herself covered in its...ilk. "Aw...shi--I'm sorry Sandy...I didn't mean to kill it...him...." Her moment didn't last long as she was immediately engaged by the other two.

The non specified vamponies Sandy was attacking was one of the previous 'unknowns', a lithe young buck pegasus who was ducking and evading like a champ, a glance at his cutie mark was a set of uneven bars, zig zagging and not really cooperating with Sandy's attempts to stake and attack.

Gearstride herself stirred, groaning a bit in pain.

4 Dead
    3 Incapacitated
    4 Engaged
    1 Unknown
    (I'll be honest here. I still cannot make sense of what's going on, nor I can account for Silverpine's "apparent" odd hesitation. I would appreciate if you guys would wait up for those being left behind at least. If you think I'm slowing the scene down, I'll bow out and take no further part.)

"Captain, get up." Silverpine cantered over to Gearstride in the midst of the chaos happening all around them, seemingly unnoticed by both the attackers and the defenders. Any vampony that even looks at the two funny would eat lead to the face.

27. - Top - End - #297

<Next Day-Guard Stuff-Southern Gate>

"Well....the guardhouse has some really nice training facilities, but what kinda of vague dangerous things?"
    Idle curiously asked popping up on her other side.
    "I-I don't know, they were saying something about missing guards lately, some problem about "husks" and something about an attack on a gate....That wouldn't happen over here, will it?"

She seemed pretty scared about threats that went straight to them.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-24 at 09:52 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #298

yuk Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Aero!
    "As much as you want kiddo."

He released Mile and got up out of bed.

---

Barb!
    Barb looks rather crossed with Doth!
    Which is why a rock will fly at him.

---

The Cirrus
    Blaze shook his head.
    "Nah...I think we'll be fine without a patrol."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #299
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

With Staccata currently not under attack, the mare is pretty much on the prowl and free to cause shenanigans. Keeping quiet until the strike, she moves in on those around Sandy. Slashy slashy.

Meanwhile, in the world of Tomorrow - Griffon

Suddenly being on the more healthy and ready-for-combat end of the guard despite recent orders, the griffon is strolling through town, looking intimidating. Since he's more or less unchained now, it's a bad day to commit crime.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

From Vamponies with love~

The young twelve year old looking buck on Sandy halted in mid air as Sandy was dragged away just seconds before what would have been impact. No point hitting the stone floor and making a small crater that would just daze yourself for a second, leaving you susceptible to the advances of a flame knife wielding mare. The lithe buck pulled up denying Staccata flamey slashy slashy. Unpredictable weave and dodge from such a youngling, could have been such an acrobat. He sent a gust of wind her way as she became the new target of his attacks and evasiveness with Sandy out of sight and the picture.

The last unknown came upon Silverpine from the shadows behind Gearstride, an elderly unicorn stallion who looked cartoonishly out of place in such combat. His cutie mark an eye chart, perhaps an old eye doctor. He should do something about that gloss over his eyes and maybe soon that buck shot of lead in the face that staggered him and left his face an ugly bleeding mess.

Gearstride reached up to Silverpine. "Ow...frack.....help me up lieutenant......I can't feel my hoof..." Upon closer inspection it would seem her right hoof was a twisted thing that just looked all wrong, along with some bruises on her chest. "Nnnnng....Sandy's right though....if these are civilians....we have to protect them...nnn...captain's orders..Take my flash grenades....stun 'em....then...knock them out...but don't kill..."

Zephyr himself slammed the vampony he was up against, against the wall head first, do his best he could at non lethal damage. It was really hard to do the incapacitated thing, but he had to, wanted to do so, for Sandy, his friend. Zephyr's nose itself was overwhelmed with the stench smell of decaying dead vamponies that he wavered for a second and got an uppercut to the chin in return. Zephyr found himself staggered and in the air as the vampony jumped for him. Zephyr found himself instinctively grappling the vampony in a hold.

Miss M was still engaging in physical combat with her attackers, they had taken to the high ceilings with one, a pegasus having her a vice hold while the other one, an earth pony clung onto her and began a series of dirty street fighting attacks.

4 Dead
    3 Incapacitated
    5 Engaged

----------------------
    ================================

"I-I don't know, they were saying something about missing guards lately, some problem about "husks" and something about an attack on a gate....That wouldn't happen over here, will it?"

She seemed pretty scared about threats that went straight to them.

Silent Snow looked her way after he finished taking off some wanted posted and tossed it in the small wooden guard booth built into the wall. His eyes intense, brows furrowed as he recalled that night with those mysterious armored ponyfolk who got the better of him. The large unicorn felt angry and upset about all that, and ashamed.

Idle Chat in the meanwhile lowered his ears, frowned and began to paw at the ground. "I...I don't know about any husks....but....yea...on the western gate....there was an..attack....ponies got hurt....but...at least they were okay..." Idle opted to not mention he was one of those ponies who got hurt.