New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Silverpine's [/B]butt (hehe) seemed to make a loud sounding crunch. However, the face blasted elder stallion eye doctor seemed to just shrug it off and pushed himself with his forelegs and threw himself with fangs bared at Silverpine, funked face and fractured hind legs and all. Gearstride yelled out finding a strength in her as she slammed herself against the elderly vampony with a wince.

[stealing from Lycan in the Fallout Equestria FFRP, don't tell ;D]

-Daniel and Miss M have an earth pony female vampony in quite the bind
    -Sandy has an opportunity in front of him, along with a derped Zephyr
    -Rainbow has herself a vampony pin cushion
    -Silverpine and Gearstride have a rather relentless elderly stallion on their hooves, time to send him into retirement?
    -Staccata is about to get hit with a fly by attack by the lithe 12 year old buck

4 Dead
    3 Incapacitated
    5 Questionably Engaged

[Gearstride-7 flash bombs, 6 explosive bombs, 1 sticky bomb]
    (2 shells left in automatic shotgun, 2 shells in hunting shotgun, 16 in bag)

"Ooof!" Silverpine yelped in surprise as he was tackled fang-first by the goddurn vampony that just won't stay down. A stray fang broke the skin on his exposed forehoof as he flailed to keep the vampony off him, using his shotgun to block the worst of the attack. "Captain! We're not going to make it out of here by having mercy on them!"

2. - Top - End - #332
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "So then I gather..." Dawnstrider begins slowly, calmly, but with just a hint of danger in his voice, like he's trying to be calm while thinking 'answer this very carefully or I will turn undead your sorry hindquarters without a second thought'. "That her crimes was merely delusions of grandeur, possibly due to minor psychosis, and so you deigned to attempt to fix the problem by attacking her for what she likely believed to be no reason at all and then imprisoned her for an indeterminate amount of time. Please, do correct me if I am at any point wrong." He starts to lose a bit of control during the emphasis, coming off as slightly more angry, even...a bit righteous. His black armor flickers a bit, glowing for a brief moment.
    Night Jewel smirked. "Oh, you've got her there."

"She had more than just delusions. She had the power to back them up. We gave her a chance to stand down, take back her words, but she refused. It took a force of five, most with their own strong magic, just to force her to back down!"

Starfire's aspect twitched. "Perhaps you should see her for yourself. You still don't quite understand how dangerous she is. That much power in a rebellious mind could destroy everything you've ever known!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Jobs to jobs are jobs to the first. Hm. That made more sense before I said it. But yes, the second one. Into the belly of fire and almost certain destruction of something, ahoy!"
    "All right, then! Come along!"

The tunnels grew hotter and hotter until the pair reached the chamber with the bound Obsididan Flare, lying among magma fissures.

"Ah, surface ponies. You have returned sooner than I expected. Tell me, have you come to a decision yet?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

Vamponies of the Night

The little bugger refused to give any openings, almost coming off as if though this was a show for the twelve year old or so colt, he seemed almost theatrical, as if though a bit of his possible personality was creeping out. His wings barely grazed Staccata as she dodged out of the way while he also made to dodge out of Daniel's way.

Miss M stayed by the tied up earth vampony's side and angrily whispered to her. "Move, and you die of your own accord, and if your orders are to kill us, then, you'd be failing your orders by moving..." The vampony only stared back at Miss M with big glossed over purple eyes, she opened her mouth as if to snarl. Her ears picked up Staccata's words.

"Trying not to die and apparently trying not to murder these innocents,"
    Miss M shook her head, it was such a difficult task in all reality.

The vampony Sandy was contending with went for trying to headbutt and bite Sandy as he tried to stake his flank using the remnants of his vampony strength to keep Sandy from holding down his neck. Zephyr's eight seconds or so, were of him underping, he'd be useful next round.

The vampony Rainbow was contending with made to kick her as she leaped apparently rather high up to him.

Minor retcon I suppose here. Senior Vampony, who was apparently on Silverpine kept trying to get at him like some sort of zombie, which ya know, vamponies, zombies, not so different, and these ones were on the partial mindless side anyway. And then Gearstride yelled out finding a strength in her as she slammed herself against the elderly vampony with a wince giving Silverpine a window to get up and be awesome.

"We have to try lieutenant...we just have to....!"

4 Dead
    4 Incapacitated
    4 Questionably Engaged

-Daniel and Staccata dealing with flighty McAcrobat here
    -Sandy getting all stoic silencer on a vampony trying to headbutt and bite
    -Rainbow may or may not get kicked in the face as she leaps up high
    -Silverpine and Gearstride have a face blasted in, broken legged old fella was just tackled

4. - Top - End - #334
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aero
    Aero is cooking pancakes!
    Yum.

---

Barb
    Barb frowns.
    "How goes the ore extraction?"

---

The Cirrus
    Blaze shakes his head.
    "You're not gonna become a vampire..."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Vamponies of the Night

The vampony Sandy was contending with went for trying to headbutt and bite Sandy as he tried to stake his flank using the remnants of his vampony strength to keep Sandy from holding down his neck. Zephyr's eight seconds or so, were of him underping, he'd be useful next round.
    Sandy grunted in pain as the vampony's sledgehammer headbutt met his chest, severe damage staved off by his trusty armor. The little stallion was knocked to the ground and was immediately pounced upon by his enemy, the vampony's sharp fangs tearing bloody streaks in his cheeks like a knife through hot butter. Through the pain, Sandy grin-grimaced up at his opponent. "Heh...now I gotcha!" His stakes arced around into the vampony's flank; dodging wasn't so easy when you were focused on eating somepony's face off. Once the attack hit, he'd try his hardest to get the vampony's vice-like jaws out of his cheek.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper takes a hoof to the face. Fortunately one of her hoof crossbow strings snags the giant bolt sticking out the vampony's abdomen. Maybe it will pull him down.

Hover

"Then you will be turned into a vampire. Or killed. Or I will be killed. No I am not that lucky. Limbless. Yes they will break my legs so I cannot walk down the aisle with you."
    Tap tap tap on her chin. The pilot broods on her demise in front of her fiancé.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #337

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero is cooking pancakes!
    Yum.
    "Paancakee-!"
    The colt staggers, then trips and falls on his face

Barb
    Barb frowns.
    "How goes the ore extraction?"
    "Faster after you sent that tower from underground, and there seems to still be more, the mine seems to be much larger than expected"

"Over there! On the left side of the gate, I will take the right side, Silent Snow will be in the guard booth thingy,"
    He happily pointed at the left side of the gate. For all intents and purposes, past the south entrance here, into Bridle Shores, lead into the more suburban area of Bridle Shores, with the more civilian housing than the main part of town. Also, the cemetery.
    "Oh... thanks!"
    She just steps to that side of the gate and stands still for a while
    "...Uh, is that all? just stand here?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-26 at 01:31 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #338
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Oh... thanks!"
    She just steps to that side of the gate and stands still for a while
    "...Uh, is that all? just stand here?"

"Yep, we stand here just stand here and look all stoic, and tough, and stuff,"
    Idle Chat smiled. "Well that's we're supposed to do, but sometimes it gets boring doing just that when nothing is happening. So if you want to chat, I'm all for it. I love talking to new ponies and folks."

9. - Top - End - #339

"Yep, we stand here just stand here and look all stoic, and tough, and stuff,"
    Idle Chat smiled. "Well that's we're supposed to do, but sometimes it gets boring doing just that when nothing is happening. So if you want to chat, I'm all for it. I love talking to new ponies and folks."
    "Oh... Ok"
    She stands still, silent for a while while looking for a subject
    "...So you've been living here for long?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #340
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

"I'd like to point out I have nothing that doesn't end with massive vampony death-pain," Staccata quips after taking a wing to the face. Oh well, she can keep trying to dodge while bucking anything that gets near her.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ettin in the Playground

Vamponies of the Night

The little bugger refused to give any openings, almost coming off as if though this was a show for the twelve year old or so colt, he seemed almost theatrical, as if though a bit of his possible personality was creeping out. His wings barely grazed Staccata as she dodged out of the way while he also made to dodge out of Daniel's way.

Miss M stayed by the tied up earth vampony's side and angrily whispered to her. "Move, and you die of your own accord, and if your orders are to kill us, then, you'd be failing your orders by moving..." The vampony only stared back at Miss M with big glossed over purple eyes, she opened her mouth as if to snarl. Her ears picked up Staccata's words.

The vampony Rainbow was contending with made to kick her as she leaped apparently rather high up to him.

Minor retcon I suppose here. Senior Vampony, who was apparently on Silverpine kept trying to get at him like some sort of zombie, which ya know, vamponies, zombies, not so different, and these ones were on the partial mindless side anyway. And then Gearstride yelled out finding a strength in her as she slammed herself against the elderly vampony with a wince giving Silverpine a window to get up and be awesome.

4 Dead
    4 Incapacitated
    4 Questionably Engaged

-Silverpine and Gearstride have a face blasted in, broken legged old fella was just tackled
    For a very long moment there, Silverpine actually pondered using his shotgun to end this once and for all. Mr "Elderly" Vampony was exposed enough as it was like that... and his heart was only there...

Then Gearstride happened. Putting away all thoughts of killing vamponies for now, he pivoted on his forehooves, and gave the "elderly" vampony a strong buck with his hindlegs, aiming for the neck. Regenerating they may be, but even a broken neck should mildly inconvenience them, right?

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel smirked. "Oh, you've got her there."

"She had more than just delusions. She had the power to back them up. We gave her a chance to stand down, take back her words, but she refused. It took a force of five, most with their own strong magic, just to force her to back down!"

Starfire's aspect twitched. "Perhaps you should see her for yourself. You still don't quite understand how dangerous she is. That much power in a rebellious mind could destroy everything you've ever known!"
    "Oh yes, I do know. Much more than you do. I know not simply what she is. I was her. And now I stand before you, a paladin, a defender of light. I was given a chance, and now the fate of the world is no longer to chance at my hooves. But because of your decisions, Starfire, because you did not bother to see, our fates now hang again in the balance." With conscious effort, he pushes that last bit of fury to the surface, and his armor flashes fully golden and glowing.

"You have failed in your duty as a paladin, Starfire. Because of your thoughtlessness, you have endangered the world more than you know. I offer you but one chance to redeem yourself: Follow into the fire and face your mistake, or lay here as a spirit for eternity to consider what you have wrought.

Decide quickly, for I move now to clean up your mess."
    True to his word, Dawnstrider begins moving further, deeper.

"All right, then! Come along!"

The tunnels grew hotter and hotter until the pair reached the chamber with the bound Obsididan Flare, lying among magma fissures.

"Ah, surface ponies. You have returned sooner than I expected. Tell me, have you come to a decision yet?"
    "Oh! Um. Hi. Err...

What decision should we have made, exactly?"

Vamponies of the Night

4 Dead
    4 Incapacitated
    4 Questionably Engaged

...I don't have time for this Mickey Moose chicanery. Daniel thought to himself, quickly moving 'chicanery' to his 'words to remember' brain slot.

He takes out the rest of his rope and makes a lasso.

"HEY! You flying, ungraceful turd...
    Isn't it clear yet, haven't you heard?
    You and your stupid, ineffectual boss
    Are already failing, 'cause you've already lost!"
    He uses the rhyme with a bit of extra push to broadcast 'I'm a huge threat AND I'm insulting your master...doesn't that make you stunned with indignance?'

And then he tosses the lasso around his wings.

(tl;dr - Daniel rhymes to make the acrobat stop momentarily and tosses the rope around him to drag him down once he does...if he does.)
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-26 at 04:55 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #343

Barb
    "Oh...there seems to be a piece under us..."

She stomps with her hoof, sending a chunk out of the ground and up toward's Doth's chin.
    "There we go!"

---

The Cirrus
    "Hover, stop brooding about your demise! The best part of life is not knowing!"

---

Aero!
    Aero chuckled a little and started flipping pancakes.
    "Go on kiddo, I'll call you in when they're ready."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-09-26 at 05:33 PM.
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #344

Barb
    "Oh...there seems to be a piece under us..."

She stomps with her hoof, sending a chunk out of the ground and up toward's Doth's chin.
    "There we go!"
    When the piece comes up it hits him.... wait what?
    He would just fall backwards onto his side, the chair too, the radiant property of the metal making it stronger against him, but it still just dazing him a bit; then he just chuckles while rubbing his chin with a hoof
    "Hehe, That's exactly what I mean....t"

Aero!
    Aero chuckled a little and started flipping pancakes.
    "Go on kiddo, I'll call you in when they're ready."
    The little colt would just stand up, still staggery
    "OK!"
    Then go grab a BIG pot of honey
    "And then I would go see if there's already bees in the box outside !"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #345
    Troll in the Playground

Vamponies, Sunshines, and Lollipops

The vampy on Sandy gasped as his flank was staked with such wooden poison, giving Sandy that window to get himself from biting reach. He had a nice bleeding bite mark that would want to refuse to stop trickling. Zephyr spat on his hoof and offered to rub it over his cheek.

Rainbow's vampony that she harpooned decided to kamikaze down at her instead of allowing to be pulled down, arrow in his eye be damned.

Staccata, as mentioned gets winged in the face, it would hurt something decent surprisingly, or not surprisingly, eeeeh. "That's why...we require teamwork.....nnngh...you alright Miss?" Miss M asked as her own wounds, cuts, broken ribs, began to repair.

Silverpine's vampony seemed deadish appearance-wise at the moment after his strong buck.

Amusingly or not, the acrobatic buck does stop and then goes about catching the lasso in his mouth as pulled hard.

4 Dead
    6 Incapacitated maybe
    2 Questionably Engaged

"Oh... Ok"
    She stands still, silent for a while while looking for a subject
    "...So you've been living here for long?"

"Mmm, about a seven months, I'm originally from Fillydelphia."

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Even better! Gonna take you for a ride!

Daniel kicks off the ground, adding his strength of push to the acrobat's strength of pull, dropping his bow and clicking one mechanism against his torso. One hoof around the rope, the other pulled back.

When he gets close enough, he grips the rope harder, and punches the vampire in the neck as the stake pops out.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground

Vamponies, Sunshines, and Lollipops

The vampy on Sandy gasped as his flank was staked with such wooden poison, giving Sandy that window to get himself from biting reach. He had a nice bleeding bite mark that would want to refuse to stop trickling. Zephyr spat on his hoof and offered to rub it over his cheek.
    With a fierce shove, Sandy bought himself some distance between those snapping jaws and his unprotected face. But even with a stake in his flank, this thing was monstrously strong, too strong for the little stallion. His forelegs shook as he strained to hold back the feral beast. "Nghh...c'mon...Zephyr...ngh...lil' help here..."

His "support" came in the form of a spit-coated hoof thrust into the corner of his vision. Sandy's head turned to gape at the loopy vampony. "Let th' darn thing bleed! Just get-augh!" His abysmal luck struck again, as his forelegs chose that exact moment to buckle under the enemy's strength. And with his head turned towards Zephyr, the vampony would have a straight shot to the vertebral arteries on the back of his head...

(For the record, the dice absolutely hated Sandy on this one. Three rolls to keep the vampony at bay, and he couldn't roll higher than a 10. Then the vampony up and rolled a 13 on his nom check.

tldr: Sandy tried (and failed) to keep the vampony at bay, and his defenses just broke down.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-27 at 02:33 AM.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Oh yes, I do know. Much more than you do. I know not simply what she is. I was her. And now I stand before you, a paladin, a defender of light. I was given a chance, and now the fate of the world is no longer to chance at my hooves. But because of your decisions, Starfire, because you did not bother to see, our fates now hang again in the balance." With conscious effort, he pushes that last bit of fury to the surface, and his armor flashes fully golden and glowing.

"You have failed in your duty as a paladin, Starfire. Because of your thoughtlessness, you have endangered the world more than you know. I offer you but one chance to redeem yourself: Follow into the fire and face your mistake, or lay here as a spirit for eternity to consider what you have wrought.

Decide quickly, for I move now to clean up your mess."
    True to his word, Dawnstrider begins moving further, deeper.
    "WHAT?"

Night Jewel smirked. "Well, looks like you wouldn't make as good a paladin as a petty thief would."

"Is there... Is anyone still on my side? Are they all as treacherous? I cannot trust anyone!" Starfire started to glow more brightly as her rage grew.

"Time to go have a look at your prisoner, anyway. Ta-ta!" With that, Night Jewel trotted ahead with Dawnstrider. Starfire attempted to blast them with magic, but missed, and soon they were out of her sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Oh! Um. Hi. Err...

What decision should we have made, exactly?"
    "I don't quite remember, but it involved her somehow..." Blades thought back a bit.

"So? What have you decided? You did make your choice quicker than I expected, if you're back so soon."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    With a fierce shove, Sandy bought himself some distance between those snapping jaws and his unprotected face. But even with a stake in his flank, this thing was monstrously strong, too strong for the little stallion. His forelegs shook as he strained to hold back the feral beast. "Nghh...c'mon...Zephyr...ngh...lil' help here..."

His "support" came in the form of a spit-coated hoof thrust into the corner of his vision. Sandy's head turned to gape at the loopy vampony. "Let th' darn thing bleed! Just get-augh!" His abysmal luck struck again, as his forelegs chose that exact moment to buckle under the enemy's strength. And with his head turned towards Zephyr, the vampony would have a straight shot to the vertebral arteries on the back of his head...

(For the record, the dice absolutely hated Sandy on this one. Three rolls to keep the vampony at bay, and he couldn't roll higher than a 10. Then the vampony up and rolled a 13 on his nom check.

tldr: Sandy tried (and failed) to keep the vampony at bay, and his defenses just broke down.)
    At least, the "elderly" vampony stopped moving, albeit leaving Silverpine with a pair of sore hindhooves. Damn, those things were built like bricks. At any rate, he turned his head around just in time to see Sandy buckling under the weight of his opposing vampony. Silverpine let the shotgun out fall out of his mouth quick as you please and aimed true at the back of the head of the vampony. He fired, probably splattering the brains of the poor vampony onto Sandy in the process.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Hmm... bad news for Rainbow)

Rainbow fails to entangle herself and go down. She struggles to be the pony on top at the conclusion of the dive.

"But I do know. I know we are gonna die. Well you are. I have to live to suffer your loss." Hover explains. She escorts Blaze to the others in the briefing room. "Or I could die and be a ghost. That's worse because you'd see me but be unable to touch."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #351

Vampony Showdown

"Just some feathers,"
    Staccata replies before recovering from the flustering such a thing would do to a pony. Oh look, teamwork. If the vampony keeps itself struggling with Daniel to hold onto the rope, then it would find itself the subject of a flying buck.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "WHAT?"

Night Jewel smirked. "Well, looks like you wouldn't make as good a paladin as a petty thief would."

"Is there... Is anyone still on my side? Are they all as treacherous? I cannot trust anyone!" Starfire started to glow more brightly as her rage grew.

"Time to go have a look at your prisoner, anyway. Ta-ta!" With that, Night Jewel trotted ahead with Dawnstrider. Starfire attempted to blast them with magic, but missed, and soon they were out of her sight.
    "Cliche as it may seem, the honor and faith of the Code is unbreakable. If a paladin fails, then they have already fallen. Oh, and also I detect an obligatory lesson about thinking before acting, not that I paid attention, obviously." His armor fades back to black. "It quickly grows apparent that I should warn you to not do anything I do, should you wish to take the path."

"I don't quite remember, but it involved her somehow..." Blades thought back a bit.

"So? What have you decided? You did make your choice quicker than I expected, if you're back so soon."
    "You know how townsfolk officials are - 'go here, do this, no you can't have more information'. Alas, such is the life. I don't suppose you might be able to tell me more about your needs, and how I can help?"

23. - Top - End - #353

Barb!
    Barb stomps a few more times, sending more ore at Doth.

---

Aero!
    Aero nods and continues flipping!

---

The Cirrus
    "And that's when I'd become a ghost so I could interact with you. Duh!"
    He hugged Hover!
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

One Vamp, two vamp, red vamp, dead vamp

Twelve year old buck gets stabbed in the neck and subject to a flying buck. With the stake in the neck he began to flail as black vampy blood began to ooze from the skinny neck followed by what may have been a whinny or not.

Rainbow finds the pony on top of her bucked to the side by Miss M as the pegasus vampony mare staggered off.

BAM!

The gunshot echoed dramatically as brains splattered over on Sandy and the nearby Zephyr. The vampony missing most of his head now slumped down before crumpling to the side.

5 Dead
    5 Incapacitated
    2 Engaged

(derped again on who was incapacitated and who were engaged)

Suddenly, from way back from the direction the group had traveled, and they did travel a good long way, was the faint sound of marching hoof steps. Very faint but there...

25. - Top - End - #355
    Titan in the Playground

BAM!

The gunshot echoed dramatically as brains splattered over on Sandy and the nearby Zephyr. The vampony missing most of his head now slumped down before crumpling to the side.

5 Dead
    5 Incapacitated
    2 Engaged

Sandy saw the whole thing.

It all happened so quickly, but every moment burned its way into his mind. He heard the shot go off. A moment later, the hail of buckshot came rocketing out of the vampony's head, a mere inches from his face. Then came the blood. You don't quite realize just how much of it is in a pony's head until it explodes in front of your eyeballs. A red hail of brains, bits of bone, and black vampony blood peppered the little stallion's face and forelegs. And then it just stopped. The body of the older pegasus stallion fell onto him as so much dead weight, and finally lay still.

He lifted a foreleg, not to push it off, but to get a better look at the impossible reality in front of him. His hoof slowly, trembling, etched a path through the blood, poking at a bit of brain, convincing himself this was all really happening, and not just some sick dream. Somepony floated a long, thick wooden stake into view; it took him a moment to realize that was his magic. It hovered closer, until it was resting on his forehooves. He stared dumbly at the blood-splattered tool, dots slowly connecting in his raging mind. "I...I had more stakes," he said, quietly and with an eerie calm in his voice. "I didn't...didn't need help. He didn't do anythin' wrong, he didn't....didn't have...didn't have to....to..." Daniel's weak mental reinforcements snapped like a twig. His whole body started to tremble as silent tears poured down his face. He made no move to get up, nor tried to move the body; he simply laid back and wept bitterly, holding onto the body of the dead townspony.

(tldr: Sandy is lying under the body of the dead vampony, making no effort to pick himself up. He's in bad shape, mentally/emotionally.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-27 at 07:17 PM.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Twelve year old buck gets stabbed in the neck and subject to a flying buck. With the stake in the neck he began to flail as black vampy blood began to ooze from the skinny neck followed by what may have been a whinny or not.

Rainbow finds the pony on top of her bucked to the side by Miss M as the pegasus vampony mare staggered off.

BAM!

5 Dead
    5 Incapacitated
    2 Engaged

Suddenly, from way back from the direction the group had traveled, and they did travel a good long way, was the faint sound of marching hoof steps. Very faint but there...
    "Ow. Ow." moans Rainbow. Snipers are no good close up.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

He twists around, grabbing the flyer with both hooves, putting as much of his weight down as possible. "Know something interesting? It's harder to fly with two than one." He plunges his second stake into the flyer's hindquarters, and removes the one in the neck, clinging on for the ride.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-27 at 09:22 PM.

28. - Top - End - #358

"Mmm, about a seven months, I'm originally from Fillydelphia."
    "Oh..."
    She kinda lowers her look
    "I arrived 2 days ago from Canterlot... Or was it yesterday?.... Whatever, was told to come here and join the guard"

Aero!
    Aero nods and continues flipping!
    The tiny colt would rush outside to check the hivebox, then a room's door would open, it would be Aisis', she would just come outside, a bit staggery like her little brother too.
    "Uh... Good morning...W-where are Luka and Mile?"
    She would say, her voice would be still a bit sleepy.

Barb!
    Barb stomps a few more times, sending more ore at Doth.
    It somehow would seem to catch him off guard, he would try to block several rocks, but others hit, also enhanced by the ore's properties.
    He would end up getting pushed to another side and just lay there and not move, not exactly showing if it hurt him or not, or to what extend, he would just lay there silently and not move.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh..."
    She kinda lowers her look
    "I arrived 2 days ago from Canterlot... Or was it yesterday?.... Whatever, was told to come here and join the guard"

"That's very odd you know?....I mean...yea...odd....well...it ain't so bad...guarding....doing the guard thing you know? Yea."
    Idle Chat said with a slight bob of his head.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-29 at 04:17 AM.

30. - Top - End - #360

Vampony Showdown

Sandy's emotional breakdown doesn't really register to Staccata as immediately important. At this point it's just more cleanup than anything. Assuming that Miss M has her target under control, she helps Daniel get his with a couple of hoof-shaped bruises...

Because it's either kicking or stabbing and nopony wants to see the stabbing at this point.
    Spoiler
    Show