New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Cease fire, one pony down, maybe this will make the enemy reconsider!" Barked the glamored captain. "Tend to your fellow officer, Officer Bones." He ordered a random officer to tend to the police pony that took the flu flu bolt for Grenade Greg as I'll call the big stallion for now. The rest of the officers reloaded.

"Sir, I count six enemy ponies here, our information said there would be eight---"

"Glamored ponies.......... are just mind ..............controlled ponies, other than that........... their senses...are like yours...you ungrateful b-----" The explicit was cut out as she fell to the ground on her stomach with several bullets in her back, black blood pooling. "Nnng...fuu....ow...."

Staccata would get no response from Gearstride, nor would she see any signs of Gearstride.
    ----
    Rainbow frowned. She bit onto the mare's tail and dragged her away into the bush. "Ungrateful? No. I didn't need help and you covered my line of sight. I am the protector 'round here. I don't even ponies actively hurting themselves."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

Vamponies

"Give us a chance to give up? That's mighty kind you Miss, but its you lot who need to give in," The Captain barked. Above them was a certain pegasus who was trying to stealth above them. From Staccata's POV she would see them, but it seemed the officers weren't paying attention to up above in the dark chamber. He and Staccata likely locked eye contact in which he gave her a grin to keep up the distracting work.

Daniel would return back to the naturally frustrating scene, maybe he should rhyme like a boss.

And so Rainbow pulled her into the weedy bush that managed to grow in from underneath the stone, piercing through it. It was a bramble bush, yay.

"Ow..."

3. - Top - End - #423
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampolice Showdown

"Oh that's funny," a voice seemingly came from the left-side of the grenadier.
    "Now we didn't want to hurt you... lethally," this one was from behind.
    Staccata slips into another chunk of cover over. She thinks she can lunge at the big one soon given a chance.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy kept his head down, shaking like a broken doll. "Sand...storm?" he mumbled, sounding lost. "Sandstorms...that's wind...can't move wind...only sand...shifting sand...falling through...the whole company...manticores..." The stallions eyes grew unfocused, and the cave started to dissolve around him, taking him back to his luckless days in the army. "...rending...tearing...all of them...eating alive...running...behind me...can't escape...cursed...cursed for me..."

In a flash, he was back in the cave. Maybe Silverpine finally broke through, maybe Sandy really was trying to claw his way back in control, or maybe he was just desperate for more distraction, but that single plea pierced the growing darkness in his mind. For once, Sandy lifted his head, looked his friend in the eye, and it seemed like he'd actually understood his voice. "I-I...I'll t-t-try..." he stammered out, weakly nodding.

Not even waiting for Silverpine to put him down, the little unicorn shut his eyes tight and his horn started sparking and fizzling. Every time he reached for the magic, he was greeted by the sight of the headless vampony. And every time, his concentration wavered amid pangs of guilt, before finally disappearing altogether as the spell was lost. But still he tried, again and again. The ground faintly sparkled, as motes of dust and dirt picked themselves up off the ground, only to fall back down after a short flight. Try as he might, he just couldn't hold onto the spell for long enough. "It...it's hard..." he moaned through gritted teeth, horn lighting up for what had to be the seventh time.

(Grif: Seeing how this'll likely end after one more post apiece, got the okay from Benson to keep going before the next DM post)
    (Sorry, very much distracted by work.)

Silverpine was having the none of it. "Sandy, Sandy. Look at me." His jade eyes stared into his opposite number. "You can do this. I trust you." Steady. Unwavering.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

Vamponies

"Give us a chance to give up? That's mighty kind you Miss, but its you lot who need to give in," The Captain barked. Above them was a certain pegasus who was trying to stealth above them. From Staccata's POV she would see them, but it seemed the officers weren't paying attention to up above in the dark chamber. He and Staccata likely locked eye contact in which he gave her a grin to keep up the distracting work.

Daniel would return back to the naturally frustrating scene, maybe he should rhyme like a boss.

And so Rainbow pulled her into the weedy bush that managed to grow in from underneath the stone, piercing through it. It was a bramble bush, yay.

"Ow..."
    Right. Playtime's over. Daniel takes one of his flame arrows, smashes it on the ground to separate the head into cracked pieces (but not so much that they come off the head...yet) and fires into the police group.

"You better; keep on flyin'
    Cause I'm, tired of tryin'
    To just find a way
    And get these through to you..."
    Halfway between song and rhyme, he uses it to push the arrow (and the unicorns) so that it doesn't get magically reflected before it shatters on the ceiling over their heads and rains chunks of fire down on them.

"Regroup! Follow the bouncing bard!" He shouts, making sure he has all his allies' attention before diving back into the tunnel.

(tl;dr - Daniel cracks an arrow, fires it while singing to rain fire on the enemies, calls his teammates to his location and dives back into where Gearstride disappeared to.)

[Normal Arrows Left: 1 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 2 (immediate) 2 (bag)]
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Sorry, very much distracted by work.)

Silverpine was having the none of it. "Sandy, Sandy. Look at me." His jade eyes stared into his opposite number. "You can do this. I trust you." Steady. Unwavering.
    Sandy's head nearly flopped down to his chest, coming to a halt to stare back at Silverpine through his reflective goggles. His friend's words sunk into his head, giving him a little island of hope to stand on. He...he trusts me...he thinks I can do this...

The little stallion's horn lit up once more, starting in low, but steadily growing. The spectres of the past rose up once more to haunt him, but now he was not alone. He clung to Silverpine's guiding voice and held on tight through the storms of his mind. He trusts me...I can do this...

Ponies all around would start to feel a little irritation and itchiness as dirt and grit began to lift up and pelt their sides. By now Sandy was shaking and trembling with the effort, but still he poured more magic into his horn. It glowed brighter and brighter, the sand picking up speed, I. Am. Trusted. I. CAN. DO. THIS!

All of a sudden, Sandy's head snapped up, his mouth hanging open in a wordless scream. His horn flashed a brilliant yellow, and his eyes shone like spotlights behind the goggles. Outside, what had just a few moments ago been a little dust kicked up into a raging sandstorm. Visibility would start out so-so, then degrade until ponies would only be able to see a few feet in front of them. Let's just hope their weapons can work with that much sand and dirt getting in them.

Meanwhile, Sandy continued to stand there, unresponsive, swaying as he channeled the magic. Those with the proper sense (AKA the vamponies) would feel his magic stores dropping fast and steadily. This wasn't a spell he could keep up for long at this rate.

(tldr: Sandy kicked up a Sandstorm. It is starting in at medium strength, but it is growing in power. He is channeling a lot of his magic into it, and seems unresponsive while doing so.)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vamponies

"Ow..."
    "Quit your bellyaching. It'll regenerate." She continues to drag Miss M, now in the direction of Daniel. When the sand started to hit the air, her pace increases to keep the grit out her bows.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #428
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Stuff

"Be on your guard boys they're coming in from various sides, officers Ready Step, to your----------"

And then chunks of fire rain down on the poor police officers, including Zephyr, since he was right above them, as mentioned earlier, ready to pounce and grab the captain, hoping to take him as a hostage to keep the officers from firing. But there were miscommunication problems, twas a running thing probably. He cried out easily catching aflame from a few flames, being a vampony and all.

And then the officers and Zephyr were pelted with a sandstorm snuffing out the fire and there was yelling lots of yelling of getting out of this vicinity, and lots of attempts at scrambling out of the compact sandstorm. And then Zephyr shot out all charred and writhing and plopped hard on the ground. Miss M shoved Rainbow away and escaped her hold as bullets scattered on the ground that were on her as she rushed over to Zephyr's aid. And lastly, of course, no sign of Gearstride.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Barbarian in the Playground

He immediately stopped sobbing but still kept with the hug. "Oh? W-well, that's good too! Better than being 100 percent forced!"
    "...MMmaybe... Half willingly, Half forced; They should be at least a bit happy and start accepting me..."
    She starts getting a bit scared again
    "...But, I-I haven't exactly heard this place was exactly safe...."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampony Stuff

"Be on your guard boys they're coming in from various sides, officers Ready Step, to your----------"

And then chunks of fire rain down on the poor police officers, including Zephyr, since he was right above them, as mentioned earlier, ready to pounce and grab the captain, hoping to take him as a hostage to keep the officers from firing. But there were miscommunication problems, twas a running thing probably. He cried out easily catching aflame from a few flames, being a vampony and all.

And then the officers and Zephyr were pelted with a sandstorm snuffing out the fire and there was yelling lots of yelling of getting out of this vicinity, and lots of attempts at scrambling out of the compact sandstorm. And then Zephyr shot out all charred and writhing and plopped hard on the ground. Miss M shoved Rainbow away and escaped her hold as bullets scattered on the ground that were on her as she rushed over to Zephyr's aid. And lastly, of course, no sign of Gearstride.
    Instant speed chess fire-counter: Success. "Well done, Sandy! Now get moving, we don't have long!" He puts his bow and arrows away and runs up to help...wait, he's helping the vampires get Zephyr to safety? It's like he owes the guy for almost killing him twice or something!
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #431

Vampony Showdown

Serendipitously, Staccata happened to be wearing some form of protection from getting sand in her eyes. This combined with the distracted guards means one thing: she has full reign to fight dirty and there's nothing they could do to stop her.

Hey, unconscious guards are not longer an issue when the sandstorm is over.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #432
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Freedom is not something easily taken, especially from us. Some find the code restricting, but when one embraces faith and a cause...fear and restriction both become meaningless. It is...euphoric."
    "Well, my cause is making the world more interesting." Night Jewel chuckled. "Does that count?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Whenever you use magic, or whenever you try to break free? I think we're starting to have a theory."
    "If I try to do anything to the barrier directly. I can use magic that does not affect it, such as the earthquake."

"'N that's why I'll want ya helpin' me out with those powers of yars. Ya smashed my shop up, remember?"

"We can discuss that later. For now, let's hear what your friend has in mind."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #433
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "...MMmaybe... Half willingly, Half forced; They should be at least a bit happy and start accepting me..."
    She starts getting a bit scared again. "...But, I-I haven't exactly heard this place was exactly safe...."
    Huggles. He then pulled back from the hug and sucked in his sniffle and put on his bestest smile.

"Well....this town has faced lots of bad things....but we always persevere in the end, that's gotta count for something, right?"

14. - Top - End - #434

Aero and Aisis
    Aero lets Aisis take over as he looks outside to see what Mile was up to.

---

Barb
    A wild soldier appeared!
    Barb used rock tomb!
    Barb carted the soldier in the rock away, having nefarious plans for him.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy's head nearly flopped down to his chest, coming to a halt to stare back at Silverpine through his reflective goggles. His friend's words sunk into his head, giving him a little island of hope to stand on. He...he trusts me...he thinks I can do this...

The little stallion's horn lit up once more, starting in low, but steadily growing. The spectres of the past rose up once more to haunt him, but now he was not alone. He clung to Silverpine's guiding voice and held on tight through the storms of his mind. He trusts me...I can do this...

Ponies all around would start to feel a little irritation and itchiness as dirt and grit began to lift up and pelt their sides. By now Sandy was shaking and trembling with the effort, but still he poured more magic into his horn. It glowed brighter and brighter, the sand picking up speed, I. Am. Trusted. I. CAN. DO. THIS!

All of a sudden, Sandy's head snapped up, his mouth hanging open in a wordless scream. His horn flashed a brilliant yellow, and his eyes shone like spotlights behind the goggles. Outside, what had just a few moments ago been a little dust kicked up into a raging sandstorm. Visibility would start out so-so, then degrade until ponies would only be able to see a few feet in front of them. Let's just hope their weapons can work with that much sand and dirt getting in them.

Meanwhile, Sandy continued to stand there, unresponsive, swaying as he channeled the magic. Those with the proper sense (AKA the vamponies) would feel his magic stores dropping fast and steadily. This wasn't a spell he could keep up for long at this rate.

(tldr: Sandy kicked up a Sandstorm. It is starting in at medium strength, but it is growing in power. He is channeling a lot of his magic into it, and seems unresponsive while doing so.)
    Vampony Stuff

Thank you, Sandy.

Silverpine wasted no time in closing the distance between himself and the police ponies. Even an earth pony like him could see that Sandy wouldn't be able to keep up the spell for long in his state. Time to even the odds.

The stallion rushed at the growing sandstorm in full tilt, already waving his shotgun about like a makeshift club. He would slam the butt of his shotgun into the first policepony who was unlucky emerged from the sandstorm, aiming for the noggin where possible.

16. - Top - End - #436

Huggles. He then pulled back from the hug and sucked in his sniffle and put on his bestest smile.

"Well....this town has faced lots of bad things....but we always persevere in the end, that's gotta count for something, right?"
    "hm..."
    She looks down, still a bit scared
    "Yeah...B-but still..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero and Aisis
    Aero lets Aisis take over as he looks outside to see what Mile was up to.
    Aisis just makes pancakes.
    Mile's just running around outside, bees chasing him to sting, but he seems to somewhat outrun them "Aaaah! no I just want the honey!"

Barb
    A wild soldier appeared!
    Barb used rock tomb!
    Barb carted the soldier in the rock away, having nefarious plans for him.
    Cue his instant panic when he's Rock tombed
    "What the-?! What's going on!? Get me outta he- Ahh!" Can be heard muffled from inside
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-06 at 12:24 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, my cause is making the world more interesting." Night Jewel chuckled. "Does that count?"
    "That is not...typical. But perhaps."

"If I try to do anything to the barrier directly. I can use magic that does not affect it, such as the earthquake."

"'N that's why I'll want ya helpin' me out with those powers of yars. Ya smashed my shop up, remember?"

"We can discuss that later. For now, let's hear what your friend has in mind."
    "Well, maybe the reason your magic can't affect the barrier is that whenever you cast a spell on it, it uses your power to feed itself. Actually, I can't think of a better shield to use. That would mean passive draining, too.

I need you to try and either hold back or negate your own magic as much as you can."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Thank you, Sandy.

Silverpine wasted no time in closing the distance between himself and the police ponies. Even an earth pony like him could see that Sandy wouldn't be able to keep up the spell for long in his state. Time to even the odds.

The stallion rushed at the growing sandstorm in full tilt, already waving his shotgun about like a makeshift club. He would slam the butt of his shotgun into the first policepony who was unlucky emerged from the sandstorm, aiming for the noggin where possible.
    "Hey! I get the need to cover our flanks, but we've got bigger problems back here!" He starts helping M drag Zephyr over to the drag-mark alley, with the additional benefit of being marginally safer!
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-10-06 at 01:10 PM.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy Shores]

The storm raged outside, growing in strength and size as the little stallion continued pouring on the magical sauce. Magical energies started to noticeably crackle and arc from his horn, but Sandy didn't even bat an eye. It was like Starswirl said once after having one too many ciders; "Sometimes it's you riding the spell, and other times, the spell rides you." He was little more than a living magical battery the spell was leaching its life from.

As for Daniel's commands, they fell on deaf ears.

(tldr: Sandy continues to channel more magic into the spell, and appears to be ignoring everything else.)

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sto protecting me. I'm not helpless." whispers Rainbows as she crawls over the archer and two undeads.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #440
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Acquisition Program

"I'm fine.....don't fret too much about me...It was only....fire.....goddesses....fire....sniffle...th at was the first time I've ever been burnt....it crept over me so fast...like I was made of paper..."
    Zephyr frowned as he got up on his own after having had been pulled away a considerable distance from the sandy action with the poor mind thralled officers.

The officers closed their eyes, at least most of them and dropped their useless guns and pulled out their police batons, some holding them in there mouth, some floating them with magic. They were off guard getting whipped around with the sand. One poor officer tried to get out of the blinding sandstorm only to find himself hit in the head standing there dazed with a little blood poking wound from a shiny new wound. He whinny whimpered and clutched his head, dropping his baton. "Owie...you jerk.."

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "hm..."
    She looks down, still a bit scared
    "Yeah...B-but still..."

"But what still?"

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel - For Want of A Captain

"If you're sure you're fine, then don't try moving. Maroon, get him back into that passage now! Silverpine, Rogue, strategic retreat, fall back! And I need somepony to help me carry Sandy!" Before there can be any questions like 'carry him? why?', Daniel rushes forward, takes aim with a hoof, and tries his very darndest to hit that very special amount of force against the head that could knock the unicorn out briefly, but not do any massive damage.

Which there is naturally a very good reason for.

22. - Top - End - #442

Aero
    Aero shook his head.
    "Mile! Get back inside!"

---

Barb
    Barb doesn't reply.
    She just continues walking along, the rock following her.
    This would probably not end well for the soldier.
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #443
    Titan in the Playground

Daniel - For Want of A Captain

"If you're sure you're fine, then don't try moving. Maroon, get him back into that passage now! Silverpine, Rogue, strategic retreat, fall back! And I need somepony to help me carry Sandy!" Before there can be any questions like 'carry him? why?', Daniel rushes forward, takes aim with a hoof, and tries his very darndest to hit that very special amount of force against the head that could knock the unicorn out briefly, but not do any massive damage.

Which there is naturally a very good reason for.
    Daniel probably could've sat there, taken precise measurements of Sandy's head, drawn a target on the right spot, and then had a bit of tea before striking, and Sandy still wouldn't have noticed a thing. As soon as hoof met head, the unicorn crumpled to the ground in a senseless heap. The light from his horn flickered, sparked, then vanished, his eyes following suit a moment later. The sandstorm immediately started weakening, and would soon be gone completely.

(Can we get a number of how many poilceponies are left? I feel like Staccata and Silverpine could've dropped most of them by this point)

24. - Top - End - #444

"But what still?"
    "It's... Still S-scary"

Aero
    Aero shook his head.
    "Mile! Get back inside!"
    He just rushes inside and closes the door, the bees either hitting it or just flying outside for a while
    "*breath* I...*breath* Forgot to get *breath* a bottle...."

Barb
    Barb doesn't reply.
    She just continues walking along, the rock following her.
    This would probably not end well for the soldier.
    "Hey! somepony!...."
    He's still rolling inside it, depending on whether she's going into somewhere with others around, then he may be helped
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-07 at 09:38 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #445

Vampony Vampony-down

And yet another line on the resume for Staccata's long career of concussing Bridle Shore's finest. Without saying anything or even bucking another cop into the wall, the mare slides off into the shadow. A few seconds later, she appears near Daniel splotched with sand.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, maybe the reason your magic can't affect the barrier is that whenever you cast a spell on it, it uses your power to feed itself. Actually, I can't think of a better shield to use. That would mean passive draining, too.
    "Cool!" Blades grinned. "Ya turn their own magic against 'em! I've got to get myself something that does that kind of thing."

I need you to try and either hold back or negate your own magic as much as you can."
    "Susan" snorted. "I cannot turn off my power. I can restrain myself from using it, but the potential is still there. Even if I expended all my power, it would still return. I can no more negate my own abilities than you could negate your heartbeat."

"That is not...typical. But perhaps."
    "I'm not the kind for 'typical', effendi," replied Night Jewel.

By now, they were approaching Obsidian Flare's chamber, and could faintly hear voices from within.

Night Jewel lowered her voice to a whisper. "Sounds like a couple of murderous acquaintances of yours got here first. This could be awkward."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #447

Aero
    Aero laughed.
    "Mile...bees won't have honey ready after a day anyways. It takes some time..."
    "Just go and use the honey we got from the store, okay?"

---

Barb
    No such luck, as Barb sends them deep undergrown until they come to a cave illuminated by the glow of lanterns.
    She releases the soldier from his tomb.
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Cool!" Blades grinned. "Ya turn their own magic against 'em! I've got to get myself something that does that kind of thing."
    "Well unfortunately, an artificer we aren't."

"Susan" snorted. "I cannot turn off my power. I can restrain myself from using it, but the potential is still there. Even if I expended all my power, it would still return. I can no more negate my own abilities than you could negate your heartbeat."
    "Actually I can-"

Not the time.

"Do the best you can. Blades, start tossing through this." A tendril splits off from her shadowskin and forms into a rift-in-the-fabric-of-space type of construct, shadow clinging from the inside to cling against whatever passes through. "Hopefully that'll make physical count as magical. If it doesn't, desist." The black around her starts swirling as she concentrates, bits of the skin peeling off into a slowly growing orb.

"I'm not the kind for 'typical', effendi," replied Night Jewel.

By now, they were approaching Obsidian Flare's chamber, and could faintly hear voices from within.

Night Jewel lowered her voice to a whisper. "Sounds like a couple of murderous acquaintances of yours got here first. This could be awkward."
    Dawnstrider tilts his head to the side, listening in. "Not unless the younger aged several years in a few hours. I assume you would be adverse to my simply walking in?"
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-10-07 at 07:12 PM.

29. - Top - End - #449

Aero
    Aero laughed.
    "Mile...bees won't have honey ready after a day anyways. It takes some time..."
    "Just go and use the honey we got from the store, okay?"
    "awww..... Ok then"
    He walks inside, goes into the kitchen, grabs a plate of pancakes and pours honey on them
    "hm, strange, Luka likes the cold of morning, wonder why he's not getting it...."

Barb
    No such luck, as Barb sends them deep undergrown until they come to a cave illuminated by the glow of lanterns.
    She releases the soldier from his tomb.
    He's released and rolls somewhat away and tries to reach for his weapon, apparently a spear
    "Augh!, Hey yo-... Uh, Mistress Barb? Wh-What's going on?"
    He says, quickly trying to gain composture.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-07 at 07:56 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

Thralls, mauls, and sandstorms

With the combined efforts of Sandy's now dying sandstorm, Silverpine's and Staccata's freely administered concussions, the poor hapless pawns that were the remaining members of the police force were thorough beat up. Add this to their records of shame that pitted them way beneath the Guardhouse. One officer clad in in her blue uniform crawled toward them from the beaten pile of officers. She struggled to get out her taser and use it on one of our heroes. "Damnit...I won't...let you get away with it villains..."