New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Aero
    Aero looks down at Mile.
    "Mile, you wanna go wake up your brother?"

---

Barb
    "This."

She stomps a few times, sending rock to trap the soldier's legs and forelegs.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Thralls, mauls, and sandstorms

With the combined efforts of Sandy's now dying sandstorm, Silverpine's and Staccata's freely administered concussions, the poor hapless pawns that were the remaining members of the police force were thorough beat up. Add this to their records of shame that pitted them way beneath the Guardhouse. One officer clad in in her blue uniform crawled toward them from the beaten pile of officers. She struggled to get out her taser and use it on one of our heroes. "Damnit...I won't...let you get away with it villains..."
    Well, better concussed than dead. Though Silverpine wouldn't want to be the one waking up in the morning afterwards. Having thoroughly adding a few more lumps to the last standing officer, he glanced about, only to notice the last one shakily aiming her taser wildly. The poor mare would be greeted with a shotgun (as in the weapon) to the face, courtesy of Silverpine.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Aw, she's all determined. Daniel smiles and looks at the last cop.

"Hush little mare now don't say a word
    Listen to the song of the mockingbird
    And if the song doesn't put you to sleep
    Pass from the waking world, and don't you weep."

('huh?' translation: Daniel's 'pushing' the already-battered cop to just give up on the determination factor and get to relaxing sleep)
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #454

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero looks down at Mile.
    "Mile, you wanna go wake up your brother?"
    "Okay! Hey bro! it's morning! Wa-... *giggles*"
    He just enters the room, his bro would be sleeping on top of the bunkbed.... Kind of reminiscent to certain other pegasus that was actually faking it
    "He liked the bed ..... Bro, wake up" He climbs and starts prodding him

Barb
    "This."

She stomps a few times, sending rock to trap the soldier's legs and forelegs.
    "huh?"
    He gets trapped, he tries to break free and breaks the rocks on one of his hindlegs, he keeps trying for a while.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #455
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vamponies, cops, and other Halloween outfits

For her part, Staccata just brushes a bit of sand off and calmly walks away from the dramatic last-stand scene. Those things are rather inaccurate anyway.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #456
    Troll in the Playground

I swear officer, I was holding them for a friend...!

With a thwack and a song the officer's consciousness took a dive, but, her tongue slipped the trigger anyway as she passed out. In a melodramatic arc, the taser shot out as the bolts sailed through the air and.....hit between the seams of Sandy's armor. It was beautiful.

(I hope you're content Amish )

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "It's... Still S-scary"

"Yea, I know...but.."
    He went all frowny face.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-08 at 03:17 PM.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Double Unconscious]

Poor Sandy just couldn't catch a break, even when knocked out. With an audible crackle, the taser deposited its magical charge into the hapless unicorn. His tail stood straight on end as his limbs twitched and convulsed on the ground, mouth spouting out a stream of incoherent babble. When the charge was spent, he collapsed onto the ground for the second time in so many minutes, two little burnt patches of fur smoldering on his backside.

In fact, you could say that his flank was...

...smokin'.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-08 at 08:24 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"...Congratulations, Sandy, you've just been promoted to 'butt monkey'.

Let's get a move on. Silverpine, grab Sandy and head to the middle of the pecking order. Something happens, drop him and fire. Maroon, I'll handle Zephyr until he gets on his feet. Take the lead down that tunnel and try to sniff out Gearstride. Rainbow, Rogue, cover our flanks. Let's not waste any time."
    He walks back over to Zephyr and helps him up, then lets him lean on him as support, and starts heading down his super-special passageway.

"And somepony remind me how many hostiles we've got left down here."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #459

Police-less Vampony Lair

Staccata takes up a sentry position making sure they aren't snuck up on while Sandy is unconscious... and smoking. "Who's up?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow could not look back Sandy's way. She hates seeing him hurt for multiple reasons now. The sniper does not bother to reload her bow as she headed to the front right flank of the marching order.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

"...Congratulations, Sandy, you've just been promoted to 'butt monkey'.

Let's get a move on. Silverpine, grab Sandy and head to the middle of the pecking order. Something happens, drop him and fire. Maroon, I'll handle Zephyr until he gets on his feet. Take the lead down that tunnel and try to sniff out Gearstride. Rainbow, Rogue, cover our flanks. Let's not waste any time."
    He walks back over to Zephyr and helps him up, then lets him lean on him as support, and starts heading down his super-special passageway.

"And somepony remind me how many hostiles we've got left down here."
    Silverpine only nodded wordlessly in response and moved to pick up both his fallen shotgun and then gently picking up and easing Sandy onto his back. It was quite fortunate that Sandy was quite the small one. As he made his way back to the group, he began reloading his shotgun with his mouth, one shell at a time.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

Somewhere in the vampony lair...

"More....I feel as if though we were just playing around with the tip of the iceburg...." Miss M glanced back at the unconscious officers, the few unconscious vamponies, the few not unconscious but immobile vamponies that were put tucked away, and the dead vamponies who still left bodies behind. She did not feel good, what was that? Regret, yes, regret at least the officers weren't murdered, thank the gods for small favors. She was fine and able, along with Zephyr who was able to walk fine now, twas only a flesh burn.

The catacombs were all stoney and twisty and smelled of mold and chilling staleness. There was no Gearstride as they ventured on, not even her smell for the vamponies to follow. "I'm sure...we'll find her..right?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the chamber from whence they had their skirmish in....

There was stirring among the fallen police ponies.

'No, no.....this is not over.....haha...get up.....stand strong and capture those villains....'

The ponies stirred some more, those who opened their eyes had a blue haze gloss over. Some officer ponies stirred from unconsciousness and crawled over to the pinned vamponies. One officer bit down on a stake and made a pulling movement....

/end scene
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-09 at 12:59 AM.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

"More....I feel as if though we were just playing around with the tip of the iceburg...." Miss M glanced back at the unconscious officers, the few unconscious vamponies, the few not unconscious but immobile vamponies that were put tucked away, and the dead vamponies who still left bodies behind. She did not feel good, what was that? Regret, yes, regret at least the officers weren't murdered, thank the gods for small favors. She was fine and able, along with Zephyr who was able to walk fine now, twas only a flesh burn.

The catacombs were all stoney and twisty and smelled of mold and chilling staleness. There was no Gearstride as they ventured on, not even her smell for the vamponies to follow. "I'm sure...we'll find her..right?"
    "We'd better," Daniel growls as they move forward, deeper into the...well wherever they were. "Or I'm coming back with Taylor to burn this place to the ground, Princesses damn the no-kill rule."

14. - Top - End - #464
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Actually I can-"

Not the time.

"Do the best you can. Blades, start tossing through this." A tendril splits off from her shadowskin and forms into a rift-in-the-fabric-of-space type of construct, shadow clinging from the inside to cling against whatever passes through. "Hopefully that'll make physical count as magical. If it doesn't, desist." The black around her starts swirling as she concentrates, bits of the skin peeling off into a slowly growing orb.
    "What exactly are-"

Before Flare could finish, daggers were already flying and taking in the magic as they went. They bounced off the field, causing it to shudder briefly.

"My, that's clever of ya! That's actually makin' some use out of that magic!" Blades grinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    Dawnstrider tilts his head to the side, listening in. "Not unless the younger aged several years in a few hours. I assume you would be adverse to my simply walking in?"
    "I meant the metalworker, not the little unicorn who tried to kill you last night. Anyway, if we're going to stop her getting access to more high explosives, we'd better hurry. Go on." Night Jewel stepped behind Dawnstrider and prepared to watch things unfold.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "What exactly are-"

Before Flare could finish, daggers were already flying and taking in the magic as they went. They bounced off the field, causing it to shudder briefly.

"My, that's clever of ya! That's actually makin' some use out of that magic!" Blades grinned.
    Focus...then unleash. You have to enjoy the show.

The full shadowy orb floats down and Arvadraa rears up, putting it between her front hooves and blasting it fully forward, Hadoken-style.

"I meant the metalworker, not the little unicorn who tried to kill you last night. Anyway, if we're going to stop her getting access to more high explosives, we'd better hurry. Go on." Night Jewel stepped behind Dawnstrider and prepared to watch things unfold.
    Well, at least until the flying golden greatsword connects with the blast in midair, causing it to ricochet into a wall.

Oh what the b-

Arvadraa turns to face Dawnstrider as he calmly walks forward, glowing gold armor already fading back to black. "....That was actually really impressive."

"Thank you, I engage in exercise regularly." Pause. Wait...that was supposed to be something different. I need to pay much more attention in Daniel's one-liners class.

Shadows from around the room already slowly moving towards her to reform the shadowskin, Arvadraa glances back at Blades (who, if her money is on the mark, is already ready to toss something at this guy) and puts a hoof up, then peers ahead. "...Say, aren't you...?"

"Village, razing, yes. I assume you are under control this time?" Once more, given the situation, he's rather calm.

"Mm, not really, no. The shock is starting to give way to the burning rage again. I appreciate your blitheness, though." Horne glances back at Blades again. The shadows immediately form two claw tendrils, and his wings beat, propelling him a few feet upwards. "Blades, dear, do take him."

That was quick. Zaros thinks to himself blandly. Then internally pauses again. 'Thanks, I work out'. That was it.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine only nodded wordlessly in response and moved to pick up both his fallen shotgun and then gently picking up and easing Sandy onto his back. It was quite fortunate that Sandy was quite the small one. As he made his way back to the group, he began reloading his shotgun with his mouth, one shell at a time.
    As the group trekked through the catacombs, Sandy slowly began to stir on Silverpine's back. Emphasis on "slowly". Every now and again, one of his legs would give an errant twitch, then he'd start to shift on Silverpine's back, only to fall back into unconsciousness with a quiet whimper. If he'd heard their talk about Gearstride's fate, he made no indication of it.

[Sandy's Stores: 6 stakes, 2 knives, 1/4 magical reserves (detectable by the vamponies)]
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

17. - Top - End - #467

"We'd better," Daniel growls as they move forward, deeper into the...well wherever they were. "Or I'm coming back with Taylor to burn this place to the ground, Princesses damn the no-kill rule."
    Vampony Stuff

Sneaking along the sidelines, Staccata is keeping an eye out for general danger. This doesn't mean she had to stop being part of the conversation. "Actually, this place leads to the prison of an ancient psychopath. So in any case try to avoid bringing it down."
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the chamber from whence they had their skirmish in....

There was stirring among the fallen police ponies.

'No, no.....this is not over.....haha...get up.....stand strong and capture those villains....'

The ponies stirred some more, those who opened their eyes had a blue haze gloss over. Some officer ponies stirred from unconsciousness and crawled over to the pinned vamponies. One officer bit down on a stake and made a pulling movement....

/end scene
    "We better," Silverpine said grimly, glancing at Zephyr. "There'll be hell to pay if they touch even a single hair on her."

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Vampony Stuff

Sneaking along the sidelines, Staccata is keeping an eye out for general danger. This doesn't mean she had to stop being part of the conversation. "Actually, this place leads to the prison of an ancient psychopath. So in any case try to avoid bringing it down."
    "Oh fun. You figure this prisoner is the ringleader behind the ringleader, or a third party?"

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow stays quiet. It is taking all her willpower to not run ahead and shoot the first bloodsucker she sees. The images of Sandy and Gear float around her head. It forces her to shake them off but the images reform.

She always hallucinates this way. Whoever she cannot see to protect she sees in the dark. And knowing that the vampony had to do her job once already was upsetting.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #471

"Oh fun. You figure this prisoner is the ringleader behind the ringleader, or a third party?"
    Vampony Side-conversation

"Actually no, this is one of those banished prisons deep within the earth for blah blah,"
    Staccata explains. For somepony retired from adventuring, she's really neck-deep in all the stuff.

It's a rather odd, casual tone considering they're in the lair of eeeeeeeevil.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #472
    Troll in the Playground

Mazes, who doesn't love 'em? Cackle

Up ahead as they ventured down into a narrowing passageway, following a random path like a rail road, the gang would come across a cross section that opened up, three paths, right, left, straight up ahead. Above, for those who could see in the dark naturally and unnaturally the ceiling was rounded, cracked with weeds and cracks showing dirt sprinkling down. There were pillars scattered about, some barely still standing, most overtaken by gravity.

23. - Top - End - #473

"Yea, I know...but.."
    He went all frowny face.
    Violet couldn't either think what to say, in a normal condition she would have just hugged him, but they're guarding at the moment

Outside - no, not the mall, outside
    "Boring"
    "Hey, are we going to attack or what?"

"Patience, they aren't outside yet, just teh griffon, the earth colt... And Aero, he's went for the little one, both went inside already... The southern gate is closer and doesn't seem very protected, if you're that bored, go clear"

The other 2 were already trotting down
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-10 at 07:30 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ettin in the Playground

Mazes, who doesn't love 'em? Cackle

Up ahead as they ventured down into a narrowing passageway, following a random path like a rail road, the gang would come across a cross section that opened up, three paths, right, left, straight up ahead. Above, for those who could see in the dark naturally and unnaturally the ceiling was rounded, cracked with weeds and cracks showing dirt sprinkling down. There were pillars scattered about, some barely still standing, most overtaken by gravity.
    "A fork. How typical," Silverpine grunted. He craned his neck left and right, trying to peer down each path in the gloom. "Which way?"

25. - Top - End - #475
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Either we pick a direction and stick with it, or I can leave a blood trail behind us to follow back if we hit a dead end and take another path. Thoughts?"

26. - Top - End - #476

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Okay! Hey bro! it's morning! Wa-... *giggles*"
    He just enters the room, his bro would be sleeping on top of the bunkbed.... Kind of reminiscent to certain other pegasus that was actually faking it
    "He liked the bed ..... Bro, wake up" He climbs and starts prodding him

"huh?"
    He gets trapped, he tries to break free and breaks the rocks on one of his hindlegs, he keeps trying for a while.
    Aero
    Aero will set the table for breakfast!

---

Barb
    Barb doesn't care.
    Because she sends the soldier upwards, through the earth unharmed, back to the top of the surface.
    "I'm not in the mood for killing today."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "A fork. How typical," Silverpine grunted. He craned his neck left and right, trying to peer down each path in the gloom. "Which way?"
    Daniel

"Either we pick a direction and stick with it, or I can leave a blood trail behind us to follow back if we hit a dead end and take another path. Thoughts?"
    Rainbow frows. She does not have time for a stupid maze. The grinding of teeth is slightly audible now. "Sir. Following you, sir."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #478
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Subterranean Ponyism]

"Not again," muttered Night Jewel as she leapt for cover. "What is it with you lot and killing each other?"

Blades didn't need much encouragement to attack things. As soon as Horne spoke, she let fly with a wild spray of daggers.

"Hold on- What are you- STOP!" Obsidian Flare stamped a hoof, causing the chamber to shake slightly. "What is going on here?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

29. - Top - End - #479

Pony Underground, with Vampires and no Raves

Staccata ponders over the situation. Usually crazy dungeon builders favor the right side or center for the best outcome in her experience. Always a crap-shoot though.

"Whatever we do, splitting up would, like always, be terribly suicidal." The mare checks the ground for any signs of a pony going any particular direction.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Subterranean Ponyism]

"Not again," muttered Night Jewel as she leapt for cover. "What is it with you lot and killing each other?"

Blades didn't need much encouragement to attack things. As soon as Horne spoke, she let fly with a wild spray of daggers.

"Hold on- What are you- STOP!" Obsidian Flare stamped a hoof, causing the chamber to shake slightly. "What is going on here?"
    Horne stops in place, and a tendril about to grab Zaros also freezes. He looks at Flare like she just mentioned that she was made of onions. "...We are trying to kill eachother. Obviously."

Zaros, for his part, just stood still and took the knives, a majority of them sinking into chinks due to Blades' superior marksmanship. If the chinks were anywhere near vital areas, he would be dead in an instant. But anypony with sufficient eyesight could see that on at least a few of the strikes he moved so that they hit him a little more softly than normal, where he clearly could have dodged entirely. It's almost like he wants to be hit.

"Trying is the operative word. I am willing to allow the smith to batter away until no weapon of hers remains, but your magic will not affect me with even a half-second to spare. Release your hold; the mare has a quarrel with me, not-"

"Oh, shut up. If it answers your question, imprisoned one, I am presently about to commence with the slaughtering of an admitted slaver and mass murderer. It will hardly take ten seconds, give or take a few extra moments of screaminggggAAAAHHHHH!"

Zaros casually checks his hoof while Horne starts spazzing out and hits the floor. "Your methods are indeed effective."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Pony Underground, with Vampires and no Raves

Staccata ponders over the situation. Usually crazy dungeon builders favor the right side or center for the best outcome in her experience. Always a crap-shoot though.

"Whatever we do, splitting up would, like always, be terribly suicidal." The mare checks the ground for any signs of a pony going any particular direction.
    "Glad to hear I wasn't the only one thinking that. Any of those assembled with good knowledge of vampire psychology - does this coven strike you as Blood Knights, or toy-with-your-mind types?" Time to put all those ranks in 'Knowledge (Genre Savvy)' to at least some use.