New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel glanced at Blades. "I'd actually say the ancient sealed mage seems relatively unlikely to go on a murderous rampage. Of course, if she does, she'll probably have the most spectacular one of any of us."

"Oh, I bear little ill will toward your world. Not unless I am abandoned again. There is much I have stopped caring about in my isolation, and vengeance is part of it. Besides, the ones who bound me are long since dead."
    "Well, I didn't really have any objections to freeing you in the first place, so I'm glad you don't intend to burn everything."

"Though, if you don't mind, I would like to ask a favor of you, once you gain your freedom." Zaros says, walking over to retrieve his sword and nodding to Arvadraa.

"So do I." She starts gathering some more darkness, reforming Blades' entry black hole so the flung weapons can get re-infused with magic.

"By all means, you first." Zaros readies what one could probably describe as a batting stance.

"You see, apparently there's this huge dark army that plans to level...well...everything in their path, I think. Details are sketchy." Slowly but surely, the orb reforms.

"The usual conquer-the-world types. I find myself surprised that you, too, plan on stopping them."

"Not half as surprised as I am. Shouldn't you be working with them? Why do you want them stopped, too?"

Dawnstrider takes a step forward, funneling some of his energy into the blade, sword and armor both flashing a glorious golden as he smites the force field. Obviously it doesn't have an alignment, but he banks on the blow being magical nonetheless. "Because it is my duty."

---

Daniel

"So...sounds like our options are retreat and have to engage two foes if we run into something, or stay and lose a ton of ammunition from where I stand. Neither sounds promising."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #512
    Troll in the Playground

Of Oozy Delight~

At least it moved slow. Slosh slosh.

"Why don't we...have it follow us? Maybe we can lead it to the vamponies lair?....Its not like they could mind control it....Yea, it'll go after things indiscriminately but if we can get vamponies, maybe we can use it as a trap.....Like a game of bull fighting? Try to get them stuck in it?"
    Zephyr offered as he continued to try to tread backwards in this narrow corridor.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy]

"Means...*huff huff*...we only get one shot at goin' forward. We can't backtrack no more," Sandy panted as he stumbled his way to the rear. Which was now the lead if they were retreating, but at least he was the one with the light.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aero
    Aero is eating quite a lot of pancakes...
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #515
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy]

"Means...*huff huff*...we only get one shot at goin' forward. We can't backtrack no more," Sandy panted as he stumbled his way to the rear. Which was now the lead if they were retreating, but at least he was the one with the light.
    Vampony Cube-down

"Not like we have an option to go forward," the rogue states taking some more steps back. She kicks a rock into the mess wondering if that's how you can get its attention... does it even have attention? Jellies are weird.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Vampony Cube-down

"Not like we have an option to go forward," the rogue states taking some more steps back. She kicks a rock into the mess wondering if that's how you can get its attention... does it even have attention? Jellies are weird.
    "Well let's use our superior pony speed and try another route." Rainbow continues to hop away. She makes sure to remain in the center.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"I'm with Zeph, here. We've got a shiny new weapon. Let's go use it."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Of Oozy Delight~

At least it moved slow. Slosh slosh.

"Why don't we...have it follow us? Maybe we can lead it to the vamponies lair?....Its not like they could mind control it....Yea, it'll go after things indiscriminately but if we can get vamponies, maybe we can use it as a trap.....Like a game of bull fighting? Try to get them stuck in it?"
    Zephyr offered as he continued to try to tread backwards in this narrow corridor.
    [Sandy]

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Well let's use our superior pony speed and try another route." Rainbow continues to hop away. She makes sure to remain in the center.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

"I'm with Zeph, here. We've got a shiny new weapon. Let's go use it."
    "The only problem with that plan is that we're most probably not going to reach the vamponies if we're going backwards like this..." Silverpine frowned. "Unless... we backtrack to the fork and try some other route..." His frown deepened. It wasn't the plan he would have wanted, the captain was out there somewhere! But it was the sensible plan to do. And Silverpine was nothing but sensible. Most of the time anyway. "Double time it. Hopefully we can make up for lost time... assuming we don't run into anymore trouble."

9. - Top - End - #519
    Troll in the Playground

"That's what I'm trying to get you guys to do, go back the way we came...nnngh...I hate cramped spaces....and no...I don't sleep in a coffin....that's....nevermind...."

Slosh slosh slosh

Eventually, after a while, the gang would find themselves back at the crossroads, in the nice wide open space.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Flip a coin, anypony?]

"Orders, Silverpine?" Sandy called out, his light flickering for the umteenth time. He just couldn't get that horrifying visage out of his head, dream or not, and it was mucking with his concentration. Making him waste far more magic than needed on a stupid light spell.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, I didn't really have any objections to freeing you in the first place, so I'm glad you don't intend to burn everything."

"Though, if you don't mind, I would like to ask a favor of you, once you gain your freedom." Zaros says, walking over to retrieve his sword and nodding to Arvadraa.

"So do I." She starts gathering some more darkness, reforming Blades' entry black hole so the flung weapons can get re-infused with magic.

"By all means, you first." Zaros readies what one could probably describe as a batting stance.

"You see, apparently there's this huge dark army that plans to level...well...everything in their path, I think. Details are sketchy." Slowly but surely, the orb reforms.

"The usual conquer-the-world types. I find myself surprised that you, too, plan on stopping them."

"Not half as surprised as I am. Shouldn't you be working with them? Why do you want them stopped, too?"

Dawnstrider takes a step forward, funneling some of his energy into the blade, sword and armor both flashing a glorious golden as he smites the force field. Obviously it doesn't have an alignment, but he banks on the blow being magical nonetheless. "Because it is my duty."
    Flare smiled. "Ah, good. I will be in your debt for this. Helping you with your army would work to repay you."

"Uh, Dawnstrider? Should we make sure that the metalworker doesn't end up bossing her around? Knowing what happened the last time she ended up with massively destructive weapons..."

The force field began to shudder violently. It looked like it wouldn't be too much longer.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #522

"That's what I'm trying to get you guys to do, go back the way we came...nnngh...I hate cramped spaces....and no...I don't sleep in a coffin....that's....nevermind...."

Slosh slosh slosh

Eventually, after a while, the gang would find themselves back at the crossroads, in the nice wide open space.
    "Claustrophobic or just not used to not knowing?"

Staccata takes a peek down the middle path to see if she can see anything. "Good as any guess to go middle."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ettin in the Playground

[Sandy - Flip a coin, anypony?]

"Orders, Silverpine?" Sandy called out, his light flickering for the umteenth time. He just couldn't get that horrifying visage out of his head, dream or not, and it was mucking with his concentration. Making him waste far more magic than needed on a stupid light spell.
    "Centre it is. Let's go, ponies." This time Silverpine led the foolhardy trip down the middle lane. Hopefully nothing nasty awaited them there.

14. - Top - End - #524

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero is eating quite a lot of pancakes...
    Aisis just calmly eating her's, Mile still devouring his' and Luka's still staggering and bringing some with cheese.... And it seems he's actually fluffier than what it normaly seems

"...Aren't those... A bit too many pancakes?"

Southern gate

"huh?... what are those?"
    Violet says, pointing towards some 2 oddly dark ponies.... Wait, crap
    Idle may recognize them as identical to the same dark soldiers.... But stronger, as would Silent, but Violet would seem to just not know what's going on.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-15 at 06:19 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Centre it is. Let's go, ponies." This time Silverpine led the foolhardy trip down the middle lane. Hopefully nothing nasty awaited them there.
    And so, Sandy (and presumable the whole party) followed the brave Lieutenant down the middle passage. The little unicorn kept just behind Silverpine, shining the way with his horn as best as he could with his flagging stores of magic.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Flare smiled. "Ah, good. I will be in your debt for this. Helping you with your army would work to repay you."

"Uh, Dawnstrider? Should we make sure that the metalworker doesn't end up bossing her around? Knowing what happened the last time she ended up with massively destructive weapons..."

The force field began to shudder violently. It looked like it wouldn't be too much longer.
    "You didn't notice? We have more to worry about from the spellcaster. She appears to hold more of the power between them. Both kinds. If worse comes to worse, diplomacy is a silver tongue and a sharp blade."

---

Daniel

For now, the resident bard is quite content to follow everypony else around, although he never seems to face forward. He's using his peripheral vision to help follow, and paying the most attention to their flanks and the ceiling. He's got a whopping two normal arrows nocked, too.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And Rainbow followed her superior. She was ready. Ready to rekill some vamponies.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #528
    Troll in the Playground

Why is it always the path straight ahead?

As they progressed down the middle lane they would be met with a flash grenade that would go blindingly off. Also in note, the gelatinous cube still had some ways before it caught up with them, so it wasn't behind them yet.
    --------

Southern Gate

"Hauh?" Idle Chat looked down the road as his eyes went all wide and made an exaggerated whimper face. "S-Silent...send a message to the guardhouse! T-Those....dark armored bad guys are here again!"

Silent nodded as he began to send a morse code message to the guardhouse requesting emergency backup for the southern gate.

"Miss Violet...you should go into the guard booth and hide...I don't think you have the experience for this."
    He quickly picked up his guisarme from the floor and held it tightly in the crook of his hoof and donned a helmet.

"Halt...please...halt...let's....uh..just talk about this? Okay?"
    He shouted at the approaching dark armored ponies.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

As they progressed down the middle lane they would be met with a flash grenade that would go blindingly off. Also in note, the gelatinous cube still had some ways before it caught up with them, so it wasn't behind them yet.
    And this was why wearing reflective goggles came in handy. Although still slightly dazed by the bright flash, Sandy's training took over long before his mind had caught up to the present. First things first; threat assessment. No telling how many other ponies could still see, so it was up to him to pinpoint where the attack had come from. With the help his personal spotlight, Sandy tried to trace back where the attack had come from, seeing if it was just a trap, or if somepony had really thrown it.

20. - Top - End - #530

Hey look, it could be the missing captain. Also Staccata wasn't quite expecting a flash and is still wearing the darkvision amplifying contacts, so ouch. She hits the floor covering her eyes, since that, you know, really hurt.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Since he was checking the perimeter and elsewhere, basically looking everywhere but the blast, Daniel just stands there blinking for a few seconds to clear the white at the edge of his vision. Go figure, right?

"Not that I don't appreciate the sincerest form of flattery, but a Party Cannon would be more effective."

22. - Top - End - #532

--------

Southern Gate

"Hauh?" Idle Chat looked down the road as his eyes went all wide and made an exaggerated whimper face. "S-Silent...send a message to the guardhouse! T-Those....dark armored bad guys are here again!"

Silent nodded as he began to send a morse code message to the guardhouse requesting emergency backup for the southern gate.

"Miss Violet...you should go into the guard booth and hide...I don't think you have the experience for this."
    He quickly picked up his guisarme from the floor and held it tightly in the crook of his hoof and donned a helmet.

Violet is suddenly freaked out and starts to go into the booth.... But when the dark ponies are right close they...Vanish.
    Yeah, just meters from Idle, they suddenly dissapear, just as they seemed to draw a sword and a spear to fight, instead, there's a small trace of black dust... Or sand, seems like it was an illusion spell, there's no dark troopes or anything, besides what seems to be a...carty-rural-wagon-caravan-thing, with 2 ponies covered in traveling cloaks, it seemed like they went through some rough place or something because the cloaks seem pretty damaged

Violet just stood there, frozen "W-w-w-what was that?.... What-.... What were those? W-who were them?" she says, pretty startled by what happened

[Outside the town]
    Spoiler
    Show

"Interesting.... The illusions seem to have been consistent enough"
    "Couldn't you have tried somewhere else where you couldn't call their attention?"
    "relax, if we were going they could have still been alarmed, and the others could also find us an alternate way in"

---------------------------------------
    [Aero's home]

Aisis keeps eating.... And looking surprised at the others: Aero seemed to have a lot of pancakes, Mile was DEVOURING his pancakes, and Luka seemed to just swallow them... I mean, he seems to be eating pretty fast and quickly finishes up, he puts his plate down, suddenly energized unlike a while ago when he was staggering
    "Finished! Thank you!"
    "Doing.... Something today! attheSoutherngate Aisis we could start training a bit later couldn't we? good bye!"

Says the colt, talking pretty fast, starting to put on his armor and then leaving, still putting on his armor, or the leg parts specifically.

Aisis just blinks, Mile doesn't even notice, but if Aero did, he could almost see hearts floating on the air while the crusader was leaving
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #533
    Troll in the Playground

The Poor man's Party Cannon

"Oh...I'm sorry, I guess this is the best I can do next," Said a familiar voice from up the passage way. When the white flashes disappeared, there stood Gearstride tossing two explosive grenades towards them, her brownish maroon eyes with a tint of blue. She herself was covered on the face with shiny new cuts and a nice shiner, but worst of all, her hat was missing. Oh the humanity.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Southern Gate

"Bhwuhah wha?"
    Squeaked Idle Chat as he stared dumbly at the black dust. "Bhwuh...what? Hauh?...I dunno...anymore!" Idle Chat fell to to his flank and brought his fore hooves to the sides of his head and looked upward at the sky.

"What's going oooooooon?"
    He yelled hammily and dramatically to the sky with big 'ol round eyes of confusion.

Silent Snow then rushed out the guard booth with his spear floating above him. He gave Idle a bop on the head and pointed to him the cloaked ponies with the caravan.

"Oh...right..."
    He dry heaved. "Y-you...over there...halt...please and identify yourself...!"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-16 at 12:05 AM.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ettin in the Playground

And this was why wearing reflective goggles came in handy. Although still slightly dazed by the bright flash, Sandy's training took over long before his mind had caught up to the present. First things first; threat assessment. No telling how many other ponies could still see, so it was up to him to pinpoint where the attack had come from. With the help his personal spotlight, Sandy tried to trace back where the attack had come from, seeing if it was just a trap, or if somepony had really thrown it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Hey look, it could be the missing captain. Also Staccata wasn't quite expecting a flash and is still wearing the darkvision amplifying contacts, so ouch. She hits the floor covering her eyes, since that, you know, really hurt.
    Daniel

Since he was checking the perimeter and elsewhere, basically looking everywhere but the blast, Daniel just stands there blinking for a few seconds to clear the white at the edge of his vision. Go figure, right?

"Not that I don't appreciate the sincerest form of flattery, but a Party Cannon would be more effective."

"Oh...I'm sorry, I guess this is the best I can do next," Said a familiar voice from up the passage way. When the white flashes disappeared, there stood Gearstride tossing two explosive grenades towards, her brownish maroon eyes with a tint of blue. She herself was covered on the face with shiny new cuts and a nice shiner, but worst of all, her hat was missing. Oh the humanity.
    Naturally, Silverpine took the full force of the blinding flash, being the forerunner of the group. He yelped and fell to the ground heavily, clutching his tearing eyes in pain. A good thing too. The sight of Gearstride turning on them would probably have sunk his spirit.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Uh-huh." He starts running towards Gearstride, spinning quickly mid-step to point behind the group before resuming front motion and aiming both arrows at the incoming grenades before firing. "LOOK! A shameless distraction!!"

26. - Top - End - #536
    Troll in the Playground

Not even ancient crypts are safe from Collateral damage by the Cirrus---Nothing is sacred

Double fiery boom in the passage way though more towards the ceiling, so less direct hit but delicious splash damage anyway with the arrows hitting them up, in the passage way. Large slabs of stone fell towards our heroes. Even Gearstride was momentarily confused of what Daniel thought shooting arrows at explosives about to explode would do. Send them flying back? Don't be silly, Gearstride would never make such cheap grenades, not when they were to be made for vamponies! Better to have them explode upon contact with another object, to keep enemies from sending them back with a hard enough force, no refunds. And vamponies were heavy hitters. But at least it wasn't a direct contact with the group.

"Fuuu--" Both Miss M and Zephyr dove to protect their allies from the slabs of ceiling falling down, Zephyr using his wings to further shield as audible crunches and cracks sounded from the two vamponies, they could take it. Technically they were sorta like undead meat shields. Its a living.

A chunk of debris the size of a Daniel's ego (:P) fell down on Gearstride, crushing her underneath, fate uncertain.

And here I vait vor ze others
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-16 at 01:10 AM.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Ettin in the Playground

Not even ancient crypts are safe from Collateral damage by the Cirrus---Nothing is sacred

Double fiery boom in the passage way though more towards the ceiling, so less direct hit but delicious splash damage anyway with the arrows hitting them up, in the passage way. Large slabs of stone fell towards our heroes. Even Gearstride was momentarily confused of what Daniel thought shooting arrows at explosives about to explode would do. Send them flying back? Don't be silly, Gearstride would never make such cheap grenades, not when they were to be made for vamponies! Better to have them explode upon contact with another object, to keep enemies from sending them back with a hard enough force, no refunds. And vamponies were heavy hitters. But at least it wasn't a direct contact with the group.

"Fuuu--" Both Miss M and Zephyr dove to protect their allies from the slabs of ceiling falling down, Zephyr using his wings to further shield as audible crunches and cracks sounded from the two vamponies, they could take it. Technically they were sorta like undead meat shields. Its a living.

A chunk of debris the size of a Daniel's ego (:P) fell down on Gearstride, crushing her underneath, fate uncertain.

Silverpine could only hear the world exploding around him, his vision still swimming. The deafening blast left his ears ringing, though he was still able to hear the ominous rumble of debris falling all around them. It was quite fortunate the vamponies did as they did, preventing a potentially large chunk of rock from splitting his spine into half.

By the time Silverpine regained some measure of his senses, silence reigned, with only the remnants of the rockfall echoing in the distance. He tried to push himself to a sitting position, marveling at his close survival. In a croaking voice, he called out, "You guys alright?"

Southern Gate

(I guess I'm butting into this scene.)
    Who else that would be on the standby backup team than our two friends, Lemongrass and Tyrol. Ironically enough, the two was just about to head off for some unsolicited R&R (Lemongrass' idea, naturally) when the call came in.

"Ugh. Do we really have to? It's probably the rookies being spooked by some Diamond Dogs again."

"Lemongrass. Do you really want to risk The Captain's almighty wrath again? *cough* I don't think he's in a good mood after the bagel incident."

"...No. Let's go."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-16 at 01:12 PM.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Saved again by vamponies and her superior turned against her and crushed. Rainbow could take no more. Something had to be done.

but...

ERROR: Severe mental trauma indicated.
    Shutting down higher functions.
    Reverting to Warrior Mode in 10 seconds....

"A sniper witnesses the death of his target's first hand. Such knowledge is detrimental to the soul. It can cause hesitation from horror. Hesitation leads to the deaths of those the sniper is sworn to protect with his shots. In times of great stress, a sniper must detach. Focus only on the task given to them. It is the only apology those he fails will forgive. My mission is..."

Elsewhere

A pale white ponylike figure awakes in a rush of cold sweat. She softly nudges a young stallion under the confines of the sheets they share. "Ember Ember. I smell dead ponies. I'm scared."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...I'm sorry, I guess this is the best I can do next," Said a familiar voice from up the passage way. When the white flashes disappeared, there stood Gearstride tossing two explosive grenades towards them, her brownish maroon eyes with a tint of blue. She herself was covered on the face with shiny new cuts and a nice shiner, but worst of all, her hat was missing. Oh the humanity.
    Sandy almost wished he was blind like the others. Add another potentially scarring image to the pile; his surrogate big sis Gear trying to kill them all. It ain't her...it ain't her...it ain't her... he repeated to himself as he gritted his teeth. With a blast of magic, he tried to-

Again, the reflective goggles kept his vision keen, giving him front-row seats to watching chunks of rock hit his dear Cap'n. Flashes of all his previous comrades ran through his mind, all done in by the curse of Sandy Shores. And now he'd have to add Gear's name to the list. "No!" he cried out, reaching out with his TK to try and halt the ego-sized boulder.

Bad idea. The massive rock burned through his remaining magic reserves like wildfire, forcing him to abort the spell without slowing it down at all. "GAH!" The engineer fell to the ground beneath Zephyr, clutching at his temples as the magical backlash wracked his brain. Cutting a spell off was rarely pleasant, even less so when so much power had already been invested into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine could only hear the world exploding around him, his vision still swimming. The deafening blast left his ears ringing, though he was still able to hear the ominous rumble of debris falling all around them. It was quite fortunate the vamponies did as they did, preventing a potentially large chunk of rock from splitting his spine into half.

By the time Silverpine regained some measure of his senses, silence reigned, with only the remnants of the rockfall echoing in the distance. He tried to push himself to a sitting position, marveling at his close survival. In a croaking voice, he called out, "You guys alright?"
    Silverpine's voice roused the stallion to action. Fighting through a splitting migraine, Sandy grabbed a bit of Zephyr - leg, wing, he didn't care - and pulled himself upright. "Cap'n...Cap'n!" he moaned as he tried to slowly crawl-stumble his way down the passage. Both vamponies would sense his magical reserves at close to empty, but he otherwise looked uninjured.

EDIT:
    Rainbow done breaks too
    Sadly, Sandy's first thought was the safety of his Captain. Hearing Rainbow's voice only told him that she was alive too, though perhaps a little shaken. Alive fillyfriend, or potentially dying Captain? Not a hard choice for him.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-16 at 08:45 AM.

30. - Top - End - #540

Collapses and Cubes

Staccata, still in a daze from being at the center of the blast just sort of stumbles around for a bit. She finds a wall to lean against trying to get her senses back. Her eyesight comes back first, but for the next few seconds everything's a high-pitched buzz.
    Spoiler
    Show