New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Elsewhere

A pale white ponylike figure awakes in a rush of cold sweat. She softly nudges a young stallion under the confines of the sheets they share. "Ember Ember. I smell dead ponies. I'm scared."

[At some point]

The two ponies had been sleeping on the couch with Lochbed on top of Ember. Ember stirred as the fey on him woke him up. His eyes were half opened. "Huh? Wha?...Its just a bad dream Lochbed...let's...yaaawn...go back to sleep." He nuzzled her on the cheek affectionately.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

[At some point]

The two ponies had been sleeping on the couch with Lochbed on top of Ember. Ember stirred as the fey on him woke him up. His eyes were half opened. "Huh? Wha?...Its just a bad dream Lochbed...let's...yaaawn...go back to sleep." He nuzzled her on the cheek affectionately.
    "But..I smell it. If it is a dream, what if it comes back?" Oh that fey and her worried eyes. She weakly accepted the nuzzle but Ember would feel her become slightly colder.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #543
    Troll in the Playground

"But..I smell it. If it is a dream, what if it comes back?" Oh that fey and her worried eyes. She weakly accepted the nuzzle but Ember would feel her become slightly colder.

"Then you tell it to go away, to call again later, that' you're busy sleeping."
    He said closing his eyes and wrapped his forelegs around the filly-fey. "You're so cold...did the blankets fall off?"

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Then you tell it to go away, to call again later, that' you're busy sleeping."
    He said closing his eyes and wrapped his forelegs around the filly-fey. "You're so cold...did the blankets fall off?"
    The colt's feyfriend shook her head. "Nuh uh. Ah'll try to sleep and warm up though. Ochkay?"

The kelpie slept for a while and dreamed nice things. Of fish dancing. And flowers to frolic into roses of course. But then she woke up again. "I need some fresh air." she said before getting up and ending to the back door.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

The colt's feyfriend shook her head. "Nuh uh. Ah'll try to sleep and warm up though. Ochkay?"

The kelpie slept for a while and dreamed nice things. Of fish dancing. And flowers to frolic into roses of course. But then she woke up again. "I need some fresh air." she said before getting up and ending to the back door.
    Ember himself returned to sleep for a little while until he was woken up again. "Mm...do..you want my company?" The sleepy colt asked after her as he rubbed his eyes of grit.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember himself returned to sleep for a little while until he was woken up again. "Mm...do..you want my company?" The sleepy colt asked after her as he rubbed his eyes of grit.
    "Only if ye want to, Ember." The kelpie turned pink with glamour and continued walking with dragging hooves.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #547
    Troll in the Playground

"Only if ye want to, Ember." The kelpie turned pink with glamour and continued walking with dragging hooves.
    Well now he had to go whether he wanted to or not, haha. "I'll be joining you Lochbed."

The colt got up from the couch in this here lounge and followed after Lochbed, hitting his hoof on the coffee table along the way.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well now he had to go whether he wanted to or not, haha. "I'll be joining you Lochbed."

The colt got up from the couch in this here lounge and followed after Lochbed, hitting his hoof on the coffee table along the way.
    "Ye didnae have ta.". Her eyes were trained on the door which she slid open. The smell of the air was refreshing but she couldn't help but smell the death lingering from far away. All else mattered little then as she fought silently with her bestial side.

Then she heard the hoof and the coffee table. "Ye ochkay, Ember?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

The only reason Daniel isn't pinned under huge slabs of rock right now is that, being the closest to the blasts, he got slammed by concussive force to a safer area. Relatively safer. Unfortunately, that's a really good way to get turned into as much jelly as good ol' Cubey back there.

He rolls past the others until he comes to a stop, and grits his teeth to stop from screaming. He opens his eyes and looks past the double-vision, counting. TPK averted. Now's a decent time to go out for a few minutes.

Thunk.

(tl;dr - Daniel takes the full force of both explosions due to firing at them to keep everypony else being flambe'd, and gets tossed back. Then he makes sure it worked before passing out.)
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

"Ye didnae have ta.". Her eyes were trained on the door which she slid open. The smell of the air was refreshing but she couldn't help but smell the death lingering from far away. All else mattered little then as she fought silently with her bestial side.

Then she heard the hoof and the coffee table. "Ye ochkay, Ember?"

"Ow...Yea...I'm fine...just hit my hoof on the table, no big deal,"
    He said as he walked up to her side holding his hoof up to his chest.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explosive Results

"Aaah....damn...those...things pack a wallop....ow...ow.ow...ow...all my bones....damn...I need to...get away from the debris pieces with flames on them..."
    Miss M groaned, her body with bones popping up at odd angles. It was not a lovely sight whatsoever. Same was for Zephyr who rolled off of whoever he protected and onto his back. His wings looked like crumpled tissue.

Over with Gearstride, her head poked out from under the slab which split down the middle peaking upward. Her eyes closed as a pool of blood formed around her head, a visible cut from under her forelock adding to the liquidly goodness. The vamponies noses were in overdrive with this and everyone's else's bluh-blood. "....She...smells...weird."

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The feygirl leans her head onto Ember's shoulder. Suppressing her wild urges were easier now. She was glad he was there. "The fresh air make me feel better. Ah wish it was more humid. The air is too dry. Is the air dry at ye job?"

Rainbow

"...My mission is to protect all ponies of Equestria, the good and the evil. My job is not to judge. The eye of justice is mine but where I look is out of my hoof. I remember each kill. I never forget one. For if I fail, they would not forgot me. So I am honorbound to remember them...
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #552
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The feygirl leans her head onto Ember's shoulder. Suppressing her wild urges were easier now. She was glad he was there. "The fresh air make me feel better. Ah wish it was more humid. The air is too dry. Is the air dry at ye job?"
    Ember wrapped a wing around his fey fillyfriend as she leaned her head against his small area of a shoulder. "Mmm....yea...the air's pretty dry...though slightly perfumed."

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

Explosive Results

Over with Gearstride, her head poked out from under the slab which split down the middle peaking upward. Her eyes closed as a pool of blood formed around her head, a visible cut from under her forelock adding to the liquidly goodness. The vamponies noses were in overdrive with this and everyone's else's bluh-blood. "....She...smells...weird."
    Sandy hardly heard Miss M as he cantered down the hallway. "CAP'N!" The little engineer hurled himself at the debris, bucking off the few smaller pieces blocking his way to the split chunk of rock. Rearing up and bracing his shoulders and forelegs against one of the half, he pushed with every ounce of strength he could muster. The only thought running through his head was the safety of his dear Captain.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember wrapped a wing around his fey fillyfriend as she leaned her head against his small area of a shoulder. "Mmm....yea...the air's pretty dry...though slightly perfumed."
    Lochbed closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Her ears twitched around to tickled Ember's cheek. "Perfumed? Wat's dat?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #555
    Troll in the Playground

The Captain was not of the stirring.

Lochbed closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Her ears twitched around to tickled Ember's cheek. "Perfumed? Wat's dat?"

"Well, its when a room or something has been spritzed with perfume, perfume...its a nice smelling stuff mares wears, somethings they smell like flowers and powders. Stallions, wear cologne, which I sometimes wear."
    He did his best to explain, but not even he really knew that much about it.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

Explosive Results

"Aaah....damn...those...things pack a wallop....ow...ow.ow...ow...all my bones....damn...I need to...get away from the debris pieces with flames on them..."
    Miss M groaned, her body with bones popping up at odd angles. It was not a lovely sight whatsoever. Same was for Zephyr who rolled off of whoever he protected and onto his back. His wings looked like crumpled tissue.

Silverpine had been reaching out to help Zephyr up when the sight of the fallen captain finally caught his eye. That and Sandy's reaction was a dead giveaway. He dropped Zephyr's hoof which he had been holding and broke into a dead gallop towards the captain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy hardly heard Miss M as he cantered down the hallway. "CAP'N!" The little engineer hurled himself at the debris, bucking off the few smaller pieces blocking his way to the split chunk of rock. Rearing up and bracing his shoulders and forelegs against one of the half, he pushed with every ounce of strength he could muster. The only thought running through his head was the safety of his dear Captain.
    Sandy's effort was soon joined by Silverpine's. The lieutenant cut a grim figure, wordlessly shoving rocks and debris off the pile.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "You didn't notice? We have more to worry about from the spellcaster. She appears to hold more of the power between them. Both kinds. If worse comes to worse, diplomacy is a silver tongue and a sharp blade."
    "Which spellcaster? As far as I know, there's three that you could be talking about."

Blades paused and gave them a quizzical look. "What's with yar mutterin'?"

"Oh, we're just discussing how this 'Flare' will be treated once she's out."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Captain was not of the stirring.

"Well, its when a room or something has been spritzed with perfume, perfume...its a nice smelling stuff mares wears, somethings they smell like flowers and powders. Stallions, wear cologne, which I sometimes wear."
    He did his best to explain, but not even he really knew that much about it.
    "Is dat the smell ye sometimes have? Ye smell a different type of nice sometimes but only some smells." Lochbed nuzzled Ember. "Do Ah smell nice? Do Ah smell bad? Should Ah wear perfume?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #559
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sandy's effort was soon joined by Silverpine's. The lieutenant cut a grim figure, wordlessly shoving rocks and debris off the pile.
    Sandy and Silverpine would be left with the larger slabs on the sides pinning her place with their weight.

"Is dat the smell ye sometimes have? Ye smell a different type of nice sometimes but only some smells." Lochbed nuzzled Ember. "Do Ah smell nice? Do Ah smell bad? Should Ah wear perfume?"

"Well, sometimes you smell like lake water....but....eh...I dunno..let's find out,"
    He sniffed her all over tickling her with his muzzle and laughing.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Firbolg in the Playground

Cubes and Catastrophies

Staccata's still dazed enough for a moment and doesn't quite move back into 100% yet. Aside from the sensory overload and shock from the reaction to it, she's fine though. The mare doesn't really comprehend what's going on with the good captain, but something does come back to her memory.

"Whatever we're doing it's got to be fast."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Which spellcaster? As far as I know, there's three that you could be talking about."
    "The shadowcaster. Whatever that affliction is, more than her power concerns me."

Blades paused and gave them a quizzical look. "What's with yar mutterin'?"

"Oh, we're just discussing how this 'Flare' will be treated once she's out."
    Probably plotting. Kill them.

One day you'll actually learn that I give the orders.

One day you'll actually be strong enough to give them.

"I'd say like an actual pony, instead of, say, a slave or an obstacle." Zzzap.

"Touche." Whack.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

22. - Top - End - #562
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy and Silverpine would be left with the larger slabs on the sides pinning her place with their weight.
    This was one time where a small size could make a big difference; leverage. Without hardly squatting at all, Sandy reared up and put his full strength against one of the rock slabs. Cords stood out on his neck as he put all he had into shifting that slab. It could fall and crush him later for all he cared just so long as the Captain was saved.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Cubes and Catastrophies

Staccata's still dazed enough for a moment and doesn't quite move back into 100% yet. Aside from the sensory overload and shock from the reaction to it, she's fine though. The mare doesn't really comprehend what's going on with the good captain, but something does come back to her memory.

"Whatever we're doing it's got to be fast."
    This was one time where a small size could make a big difference; leverage. Without hardly squatting at all, Sandy reared up and put his full strength against one of the rock slabs. Cords stood out on his neck as he put all he had into shifting that slab. It could fall and crush him later for all he cared just so long as the Captain was saved.
    Meanwhile, Silverpine moved to pull the captain out from beneath the larger rock slabs, using Sandy's effort to ease the path along. Hopefully, it would be enough.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Meanwhile, Silverpine moved to pull the captain out from beneath the larger rock slabs, using Sandy's effort to ease the path along. Hopefully, it would be enough.
    Its just a nasty mess when the two manage to get her out from under the stone slabs. She leaves a streak of blood against the floor and her body doesn't look too bueno.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

Its just a nasty mess when the two manage to get her out from under the stone slabs. She leaves a streak of blood against the floor and her body doesn't look too bueno.
    Sandy, still holding a rock bigger than his whole body, watched Silverpine pull the Captain free. Bad idea. He immediately clenched his eyes shut tight, but even the few glimpses of Gearstride's broken body burned their way into his mind. No, this couldn't be happening. This couldn't be over yet. There had to be a way to fix her...wait, that was it!

"Nghh...get her...t'th'...th' vamonies...grrgh...they...fix her..." the engineer grunted to Silverpine as sweat poured down his brow. He could feel his legs starting to weaken; adrenaline could only do so much. "GO!" With that last shout, Sandy let go and and hurled himself out of the way of the slab.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy, still holding a rock bigger than his whole body, watched Silverpine pull the Captain free. Bad idea. He immediately clenched his eyes shut tight, but even the few glimpses of Gearstride's broken body burned their way into his mind. No, this couldn't be happening. This couldn't be over yet. There had to be a way to fix her...wait, that was it!

"Nghh...get her...t'th'...th' vamonies...grrgh...they...fix her..." the engineer grunted to Silverpine as sweat poured down his brow. He could feel his legs starting to weaken; adrenaline could only do so much. "GO!" With that last shout, Sandy let go and and hurled himself out of the way of the slab.
    (You know. I never expected a vampony fate ala Twilight to happen to Gearstride of all poines.)

Fortunately for Sandy, Silverpine still managed to retain his quick reflexes, despite the shock of seeing the captain in this state. He hauled the captain out of the way, diving as far as he could away from the falling slab of stone; the sound of which thundered through the corridor. The two of them landed in the dusty ground, Silverpine coming face-to-face with the battered face of Gearstride. "Captain. Captain... Gear... tell me you're alive... please..." He felt his eyes tearing up as the thought of death haunted ate away at him. After so many years of cheating death, it was hard to believe that it would finally catch up with them. "C'mon... it can't end this way..." He reached out and cradled Gearstride's head.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "The shadowcaster. Whatever that affliction is, more than her power concerns me."
    "Now that's inconvenient. I just hope one of her personalities is a reasonable-"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    Probably plotting. Kill them.

One day you'll actually learn that I give the orders.

One day you'll actually be strong enough to give them.

"I'd say like an actual pony, instead of, say, a slave or an obstacle." Zzzap.

"Touche." Whack.
    Night Jewel smiled. She wasn't quite ready to trust the metalworker's apprentice, but approved of some of her standards. "Oh, good! So we don't have to worry about her being treated like a glorified tool or weapon."

"So you aren't freeing me just to establish control over my power?" Flare nodded. "That is good. I shall still perform an act of gratitude, though."

"Huh. Maybe I could pay ya to do a bit of smeltin' 'n forgin'? Reasonable rates!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

[Your comment confuses me, like I'm missing something, that is all.]

"You're right sweet cheeks....it'll be the other way around...!"
    Her eyes opened up and flashed blue as her head wound cleared up its nastiness, bones snapping and ah popping while mending forelegs snaked around his neck to choke him out. On a random note, the bruises and cuts and the shiner she was maybe seen before, kinda still there, just smudgy. The blood carrying form her head initially carrying some of the...black eye with it...Whatever, who cares.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere the Vamponies Lair

Spoiler
    Show

"Do you even think that mare can stop them?" A vampony asked his lord who sat in his make shift throne, someone had an ego, looking a little haggard.

"Not really...maybe she can kill one or two, maybe she could hurt them something good, make 'em real exhausted for if they get here, maybe she dies, whatever....either way, I still benefit."
    He waved a hoof dismissively. "Those bastards were some tough little gits if what Toad Stool reported was true with the first batch of trainees.." The stallion vampony lord coughed a bit and tried to stand. But his loyal servant urged him to sit back down.

"My lord...I advise you to take these moments to recover.....You.. gave up a lot of your blood today....and with that last mare......You should have had somepony else to do it."

"Don't be an idiot worry wart, Worry Wart, haha...anyways, I'm fine....I'll be nice and recovered, my blood will replenish itself in time.....and anyways...my blood's more potent which the mare will need."
    The vampony lord stood up anyway in defiance of Worry Wart. "I'm going to go get prepped either way....I'll be in my private quarters--"

"Wait...sir...ah..before you go...we lost one of our scouts, the progeny of Zippity Do, who did not return from a delve in one of the passageways. She informed one of her other progenies who passed the note onto me about when she felt him die."

"Tis a shame, I'll get her a summer cheese basket. But she, we must remained strong. I just felt the loss of many of my new children and a couple earlier, but one must recover and accept it."

"It was her first ever progeny she lost."

"Oh...well....I'll get her two summer cheese baskets, all better!"
    And the vampony lord left walking away with a slight limp wobble.

"Oy vey..." Worry Wart faced hooved.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-17 at 03:46 AM.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, sometimes you smell like lake water....but....eh...I dunno..let's find out,"
    He sniffed her all over tickling her with his muzzle and laughing.
    "Do ye like lake water... What are ye.. hehe..tehehe.. that tickles." Lochbed giggles and squirms. Then she falls and wiggled her hooves upward. Then she pulls back her hook and closes her eyes lightly. "Och... Ember."

[Your comment confuses me, like I'm missing something, that is all.]

"You're right sweet cheeks....it'll be the other way around...!"
    Her eyes opened up and flashed blue as her head wound cleared up its nastiness, bones snapping and ah popping while mending forelegs snaked around his neck to choke him out. On a random note, the bruises and cuts and the shiner she was maybe seen before, kinda still there, just smudgy. The blood carrying form her head initially carrying some of the...black eye with it...Whatever, who cares.

"... I must remember. I must remember them. For their lives... are mine to take."" Her face was stiff and cold. Much like a thrall. But this was no mind control.

Rainbow then pushes herself free and gallops ahead. Past Sandy and Daniel. Past both vamponies. Past Silverpine and Gearstride. Without even looking back, she ran if they let her.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-17 at 06:05 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #570
    Troll in the Playground

[Heh, I'm sure Sandy would have 'o.o' response to that xD

"Do ye like lake water... What are ye.. hehe..tehehe.. that tickles." Lochbed giggles and squirms. Then she falls and wiggled her hooves upward. Then she pulls back her hoof and closes her eyes lightly. "Och... Ember."

"Oh... Lochbed," The colt stood over Lochbed with a big ol' dorky smile as he lowered his head and sniffed her muzzle. "Sniiiiiiiff...You kinda smell like me right now...hehe."