New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Zephyr frowned watching this and lifted in a fore leg towards himself, his ears lowered like a puppy's. "...A bit of that is kinda true...I mean...I could never bring myself to betray Miss M for anything...like it doesn't exist in me to be able to do so. But then again....I have no reason to want to be disloyal to her, so I dunno really." He pawed at the ground.

"See? see?....It's not my fault! I have to be loyal! You can't kill me for that!!"
    Meadow shouted making use of Zephyr's words... more time, more time...then...I could...escape....tell the master....we'll be prepared for them...one by one...they'll fall...Master will be pleased...! Meadow clutched at her head for a moment, closing her eyes and grunted.

"Maybe not that, but you may be punished for your crimes of any and all victims who fell by your hooves!"
    Gearstride shouted with a snort. "We don't really need your cooperation anyway, I figured it out, from our earlier investigations and when you had my lieutenant walk south all zombified when you glamored him!"
    ================================================== =====

Back at the Cirrus

The unicorn carried his lady love on his back, her fore legs draped over the sides of his neck as he scrambled about on the ground. He could risk using his super speed as he risked his lady love slipping off and getting hurt. It sucked having to run at a normal gallop. He tried to run around the back, but the security system's automatic turrets were shooting at him with extreme prejudiced. It took a lot to avoid the bullets and keep his darling from falling off and being a static target.

He then tried to dive into the forest only to find a missile locked on him as he feinted a moved to the side as it exploded in front of him. "Oh mah gosh...! What the fuq kind of bullmanure is this??" He scrambled picking up his lady love who slipped off. He was kinda in adrenaline panic mode, he couldn't quite concentrate right on his surroundings. He was barely with his heighten senses able to dodge a lot of projectiles. Damnit, he really should have had dinner earlier when he had the chance.
    Silverpine really wished he hadn't dropped his shotgun. It would have made all this so much easier. "She obviously not going to be cooperative. Either we leave her here, or we make it quick and painless and be on our way. The longer we stay, the more chance we might actually attract attention from the rest of the vamponies."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Zephyr frowned watching this and lifted in a fore leg towards himself, his ears lowered like a puppy's. "...A bit of that is kinda true...I mean...I could never bring myself to betray Miss M for anything...like it doesn't exist in me to be able to do so. But then again....I have no reason to want to be disloyal to her, so I dunno really." He pawed at the ground.

"See? see?....It's not my fault! I have to be loyal! You can't kill me for that!!"
    Meadow shouted making use of Zephyr's words... more time, more time...then...I could...escape....tell the master....we'll be prepared for them...one by one...they'll fall...Master will be pleased...! Meadow clutched at her head for a moment, closing her eyes and grunted.

"Maybe not that, but you may be punished for your crimes of any and all victims who fell by your hooves!"
    Gearstride shouted with a snort. "We don't really need your cooperation anyway, I figured it out, from our earlier investigations and when you had my lieutenant walk south all zombified when you glamored him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine really wished he hadn't dropped his shotgun. It would have made all this so much easier. "She obviously not going to be cooperative. Either we leave her here, or we make it quick and painless and be on our way. The longer we stay, the more chance we might actually attract attention from the rest of the vamponies."
    Sandy rolled his head, cracking the tendons in his little neck, and gave his stake a twirl. "Not useful no more, an' y'ain't gonna be nothin' but trouble now. That sounds like a direct order t'me." He lunged at the vampony, stake raised for a strike. Should the attack go through, to the vampony's likely surprise, she'd have a stake through her shoulder and not her heart.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

"Nnnnggh...goddesses...dammit...not again...aaahhhha.....err..glurk..." She glurked-yelled in utter pain and attempted to pull it out with her mouth but suddenly found herself being held against the ground, her face eating dirt, by the red unicorn. Stake in shoulder. So close...so close to healing...and then....goddesses damnit it all....

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

"Nnnnggh...goddesses...dammit...not again...aaahhhha.....err..glurk..." She glurked-yelled in utter pain and attempted to pull it out with her mouth but suddenly found herself being held against the ground, her face eating dirt, by the red unicorn. Stake in shoulder. So close...so close to healing...and then....goddesses damnit it all....
    (Apologies for the quick one-two post, but I had meant this to be a quick combo attack. Won't be posting again until everybody else gets a chance to act)

With a sickening squelching noise, the stake was roughly pulled from her shoulder. The engineer shook his head at the helpless vampony. "This ain't for you, monster." he whispered to her, and promptly rammed the blunt end of the stake to the side of her head. And then drove it back into her leg, this time pinning it to the ground. With any luck, the sudden assault would leave her out cold.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Firbolg in the Playground

Near the Tower- Staccata

Well unless Sandy's going to kill her, the ninja would likely remove the stake first chance she gets, so Staccata drags her off a little bit. As for the revelation about how the vampony society works, that kinda squicks for the mare.

"You ever think how much free will you've given up then?"
    she aks of Zephyr keeping detached from emotion for the moment.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Apologies for the quick one-two post, but I had meant this to be a quick combo attack. Won't be posting again until everybody else gets a chance to act)

With a sickening squelching noise, the stake was roughly pulled from her shoulder. The engineer shook his head at the helpless vampony. "This ain't for you, monster." he whispered to her, and promptly rammed the blunt end of the stake to the side of her head. And then drove it back into her leg, this time pinning it to the ground. With any luck, the sudden assault would leave her out cold.
    She yelling, crying out, whatever etc as again her leg was staked, she was a little out of it, dazed from the blunt trauma. Damn pieces of wood. Fffuuuuuuuu~

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Near the Tower- Staccata

Well unless Sandy's going to kill her, the ninja would likely remove the stake first chance she gets, so Staccata drags her off a little bit. As for the revelation about how the vampony society works, that kinda squicks for the mare.

"You ever think how much free will you've given up then?"
    she aks of Zephyr keeping detached from emotion for the moment.
    Meadow's body just didn't know how to react anymore, oi vey. Stake in, stake out, stake in, stake out. Sensei from that radio show 'The Karate Foal' would be proud.

Zephyr froze for a moment being put on the spotlight again though with a more serious question. "I...I dunno...I mean...I....ah...not really...I guess for me knowing that my set of actions was an order fed into my subconscious....uh....I don't really think about it...oh goddesses...what if I was ordered to not think about it??" He then looked at Miss M with pleading eyes. She stiffened in regard to the change of what was happening here.

"Of course not! The only orders I forced on you were ones to save your life, well undead life, but still. This is but a fact in our society. Bonded to the blood of our creator, bonded to them. Twas like that for me a long time ago."
    The mare stated taking an upset stance.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-12 at 01:52 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

She yelling, crying out, whatever etc as again her leg was staked, she was a little out of it, dazed from the blunt trauma. Damn pieces of wood. Fffuuuuuuuu~

Meadow's body just didn't know how to react anymore, oi vey. Stake in, stake out, stake in, stake out. Sensei from that radio show 'The Karate Foal' would be proud.

Zephyr froze for a moment being put on the spotlight again though with a more serious question. "I...I dunno...I mean...I....ah...not really...I guess for me knowing that my set of actions was an order fed into my subconscious....uh....I don't really think about it...oh goddesses...what if I was ordered to not think about it??" He then looked at Miss M with pleading eyes. She stiffened in regard to the change of what was happening here.

"Of course not! The only orders I forced on you were ones to save your life, well undead life, but still. This is but a fact in our society. Bonded to the blood of our creator, bonded to them. Twas like that for me a long time ago."
    The mare stated taking an upset stance.
    Silverpine merely watched coldly, silently approving of Sandy's action. He glanced at Miss M. "So it was like that for you before. What changed then?"

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine merely watched coldly, silently approving of Sandy's action. He glanced at Miss M. "So it was like that for you before. What changed then?"

"My old master was killed,"
    She said simply with hard eyes.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

"Everythings!"
    "I can only imagine. Giving you support, purpose, a life...great benefits all around. I gotta ask, though...what were you before that you didn't have any of that?"

Meanwhile, Daniel's running through the awesome K.O. he could pull on the fleeing unicorn vampire...if he were atop the ship. As it is, the crew may be dead, he had two entrances to cover, and no idea what was going on.

So, basically, just an average picnic.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I can only imagine. Giving you support, purpose, a life...great benefits all around. I gotta ask, though...what were you before that you didn't have any of that?"

Grubbs paused....and rubbed his chin....or rather he stretched and rubbed his chin against his barrel. 'I dunno..." He craned his neck to see his cutie mark, it was a pair of scissors and a mirror. "I dunno."

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Grubbs paused....and rubbed his chin....or rather he stretched and rubbed his chin against his barrel. 'I dunno..." He craned his neck to see his cutie mark, it was a pair of scissors and a mirror. "I dunno."
    "You don't know...or they don't want you to?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy muttered something incredibly rude under his breath. He motioned to Miss M and held Meadow's head steady. "Can y''give her a whack? She's hardier than she looks."

13. - Top - End - #43

Sandy muttered something incredibly rude under his breath. He motioned to Miss M and held Meadow's head steady. "Can y''give her a whack? She's hardier than she looks."
    This is seeming to become a let less merciful than it was implied, and that's saying something. "If you're going to be messy, why not just kill the mare instead of torturing her." It's really not a question, Staccata's putting her views of the situation back out.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

"You don't know...or they don't want you to?"
    "I dunno," He mumbled flapping his lower lip and wrinkling his muzzle as is the behavior of nervous equines. He then snorted angrily not liking his feeling of nervousness and confusion, it didn't feel good.

Thwack. Miss M reared up and brought her hooves down. There was a small crack noise, but Meadow seemed to be breathing or something related to that, she let out a small whinnying whimper.

This is seeming to become a let less merciful than it was implied, and that's saying something. "If you're going to be messy, why not just kill the mare instead of torturing her." It's really not a question, Staccata's putting her views of the situation back out.

"Ah, so you changed your mind now, since you seemed so adamant on keeping her alive,"
    The vampony mare said, considering it, wanting to.

15. - Top - End - #45

"Ah, so you changed your mind now, since you seemed so adamant on keeping her alive,"
    The vampony mare said, considering it, wanting to.

"Well I've always been against the unnecessary sadism that seems to go around,"
    Staccata replies. "The whole betraying mindthrall thing doesn't help."
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy gave a quick nod of thanks to Miss M before turning to the rogue. "This ain't about bein' messy, it's about whatever'll happen t'that ninja if she dies. Believe me, I'd want nothin' more than t'stake her through, but if it means somepony else dies for it, than this'll have t'do."

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

"Well I've always been against the unnecessary sadism that seems to go around,"
    Staccata replies. "The whole betraying mindthrall thing doesn't help."
    Sandy gave a quick nod of thanks to Miss M before turning to the rogue. "This ain't about bein' messy, it's about whatever'll happen t'that ninja if she dies. Believe me, I'd want nothin' more than t'stake her through, but if it means somepony else dies for it, than this'll have t'do."

"Feh, anyways, if she's going to be allowed to continue living, then you should put her away somewhere, stash her somewhere,"
    The red mare coldly stated. Zephyr watched with a frown on his face with this current mood and all. He had his own opinions, but somehow, he found himself finding...logic his mistress's words.

Gearstride herself was starting to feel icky, she had no like for this staked mare, and would rather bring this Meadow to justice, but the right now, it had a wrong flavor to it. "...Yea....lock her up somewhere...staked in her other legs to keep her from escaping?...."

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

"Feh, anyways, if she's going to be allowed to continue living, then you should put her away somewhere, stash her somewhere,"
    The red mare coldly stated. Zephyr watched with a frown on his face with this current mood and all. He had his own opinions, but somehow, he found himself finding...logic his mistress's words.

Gearstride herself was starting to feel icky, she had no like for this staked mare, and would rather bring this Meadow to justice, but the right now, it had a wrong flavor to it. "...Yea....lock her up somewhere...staked in her other legs to keep her from escaping?...."
    "Sounds good t'me, Cap'n." Sandy said coldy. "What about th' ship? I don't suppose we'll be runnin' off t'the vampony's lair without re-stockin' on things that go boom. An' we might want t'grab everypony else an' bring them along."

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sounds good t'me, Cap'n." Sandy said coldy. "What about th' ship? I don't suppose we'll be runnin' off t'the vampony's lair without re-stockin' on things that go boom. An' we might want t'grab everypony else an' bring them along."
    "In this case, we better hand over both of our prisoners to the town guard or something. At least they have warm bodies there to keep an eye on the two, rather than trusting to our automated systems." He glanced at Meadow. "Even they should not have any problems handling these and I like to think they have competent guards running their prison."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

"I dunno," He mumbled flapping his lower lip and wrinkling his muzzle as is the behavior of nervous equines. He then snorted angrily not liking his feeling of nervousness and confusion, it didn't feel good.
    "Well...have you tried asking? I mean, there's not a real reason for keeping your past hidden unless it would make you a ri- ah. Hm." He quiets down after that. He wonders privately what this guy's reaction would be to the thought that his 'rescuers' are here to kill him because of who he was...or who he could be.

Either way, it passes the time.

---

Meanwhile, Nowhere Near Anywhere:

Spoiler
    Show
    "Are you sure this is the right place?" Path Seeker asked tentatively, one eye on her companions, one on the chasm in front of them.

Rangolan glanced up from his map and rolled his eyes, butterfly wings flapping irritatedly. "If there's one thing you should know by now, chérie, it's that I'm never lost. This is the Ruin of...Kumbayaya or whoever."

"Kulvasreyyat." She gently corrected him for the umpteenth time. "The last stronghold of the ancient-"

"Yes, words, we know. Something something important lore something something dusty bones, et cetera. That's your thing, chérie."

"Yours being treasure, yes."

"Assuming there is any. How do we know enterprising adventurers haven't already picked this place clean?"

She held up a talon and picked up a nearby rock, putting a good deal of distance between herself and the chasm before tossing it in.

FWOOSH

A huge gout of flame burst from somewhere near the middle, incinerating both the rock and anything nearby or inside. Jotunvald turned his head towards Path Seeker and scowled.

"I can't kill fire. Or maim it."

"Such a shame. Don't worry, my Mooseish friend. Aquaintance. Semi-trustworthy peripheral companion. Fire just happens to be one of my things. All down, fillies and gentlecolts!" He opened his wings and soared down to the bottom at once. No fire came up this time.

"Right. We should go then."

"You know I hate this part. I am not a calf. Is there no other way down?"

"Sorry, no. This isn't exactly a mountain pass. And I'll be gentle this time! No claws marks from spooking, no sir."

"As you wish, Leiðandi." Gripping his back gently with both hoof and claw, Seeker swooped downward to follow Rangolan to the entrance. And this was only the first step. Bad things were certain to follow.

Swooping aside.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Because I said it. The chances are unlikely with those around who, unlike myself, do not get foalnapped weekly."
    "....I didn't get it"

Dawnstrider suddenly feels rather pleased with himself for some reason.
    Meanwhile in the guardhouse, a young mare that just joined the guard suddenly feels a chill down her spine and doesn't know why, she's just trying on armors.
    "I-I-I think this one not"
    The other guard helping her looks at her with a confused look after seeing her brief and sudden fright, but just grabs her armor and gives her another one to try on.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

"In this case, we better hand over both of our prisoners to the town guard or something. At least they have warm bodies there to keep an eye on the two, rather than trusting to our automated systems." He glanced at Meadow. "Even they should not have any problems handling these and I like to think they have competent guards running their prison."

"I dunno...sure...yes...yes to both?..Oh goddesses...I dunno,"
    The captain found herself herp derped here. Both sounded like ways to go.

"Well...have you tried asking? I mean, there's not a real reason for keeping your past hidden unless it would make you a ri- ah. Hm." He quiets down after that. He wonders privately what this guy's reaction would be to the thought that his 'rescuers' are here to kill him because of who he was...or who he could be.

Either way, it passes the time.
    "I dunno, I don't ask, its not things coming the up! YOUSE, youse askin' ta' much questions! Ngggh!" He griped wishing he had more freedom of movement.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "....I didn't get it"
    "Simply another melodramatic reference to my absurd lifestyle."

"I dunno, I don't ask, its not things coming the up! YOUSE, youse askin' ta' much questions! Ngggh!" He griped wishing he had more freedom of movement.
    "Maybe it's less asking too many questions and more asking the wrong ones. Not trying to make you feel uncomfortable, kid, but I want to know about your personality, not the one you've been ordered to have."

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy scratched at his chin scruff in thought. "Now that may be so, but if we keep 'em on board th' Cirrus, then they can't get on board without one of us lettin' them on board. Permission an' all that. An' besides that..." he glanced back at the empty skies above the town with a sigh. "...I think they got enough trouble without us saddlin' them with these two."

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

"Maybe it's less asking too many questions and more asking the wrong ones. Not trying to make you feel uncomfortable, kid, but I want to know about your personality, not the one you've been ordered to have."
    "Youse is so nosy...bah!" he pulled pointlessly at his harden sand restraints and tired himself out. "Mmm...I tireds...ugh..."

Sandy scratched at his chin scruff in thought. "Now that may be so, but if we keep 'em on board th' Cirrus, then they can't get on board without one of us lettin' them on board. Permission an' all that. An' besides that..." he glanced back at the empty skies above the town with a sigh. "...I think they got enough trouble without us saddlin' them with these two."

"Yea, you're right....with that, if assumptions are to be made....they're drowning in so much red tape right now and swamped as swamped can be,"
    Gearstride rubbed her chin. "Yea, let's take her to the Cirrus where she can do the least harm."

Meanwhile Miss M still loomed over the grounded pony and glowered at her. "You, have been a complete waste of time. If your real orders were to waste our time and set us back, then whoopie, you have succeeded in your task." Miss M would have simply preferred to have her dead, no one had any problem with that other vampony, was this one different because she gave them a name? Played off their emotions? Was a mare? Feh, but, there seemed to be a majority decision. She snorted but kept to herself,

26. - Top - End - #56

Near the Tower - Staccata

"I'll talk to the stallion that's partially responsible for all this tomorrow,"
    Staccata motions at the two unconscious mares. "He's wide open to a lot of persuasion, and I don't care what a ninja says, a hoof to the face is one of them."
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

"Youse is so nosy...bah!" he pulled pointlessly at his harden sand restraints and tired himself out. "Mmm...I tireds...ugh..."

"Yea, you're right....with that, if assumptions are to be made....they're drowning in so much red tape right now and swamped as swamped can be,"
    Gearstride rubbed her chin. "Yea, let's take her to the Cirrus where she can do the least harm."

Meanwhile Miss M still loomed over the grounded pony and glowered at her. "You, have been a complete waste of time. If your real orders were to waste our time and set us back, then whoopie, you have succeeded in your task." Miss M would have simply preferred to have her dead, no one had any problem with that other vampony, was this one different because she gave them a name? Played off their emotions? Was a mare? Feh, but, there seemed to be a majority decision. She snorted but kept to herself,
    "Right. Let's get hoppin' then. We wasted enough time as it is," Silverpine said. "Besides, I need a new weapon."

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Near the Tower - Staccata

"I'll talk to the stallion that's partially responsible for all this tomorrow,"
    Staccata motions at the two unconscious mares. "He's wide open to a lot of persuasion, and I don't care what a ninja says, a hoof to the face is one of them."
    Sandy gave a wan smile to the rogue. "Thanks. That'd be much appreciated."

Sandy helped gather up the senseless ninja, probably leaving her on Zephyr's back. "Right behind you, Cap'n."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-13 at 12:09 AM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

Near the Cirrus

And so the eight of them...invoked a screen wipe and hoofed wave the annoyance spent making return trips for ponies. But there they were, at the edge of the forest where the Cirrus was. A forest fire was happening, two ponies could be seen in a clearing in a protective dome.

On the last trip here, there were sounds of a fire truck siren implying to be headed this way. They had their work cut out for them.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-13 at 12:07 AM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright. I'll keep the lights dim for you. You sleep well." True to his word, the lights from his horn (and the artificial lights, if applicable) go down just enough to leave visibility, but not enough to keep one awake.

And coincidentally just enough to be able to continue work on those super-flashers.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-13 at 12:35 AM.