New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Complete the... miiiiiiiission to save everypony." Rainbow whispered creakily and squeakily. Rainbow's face looked as if she was having bout of pain and confusion. Rainbow's eyes trained themselves onto Sandy and they remained there. "Got to complete the mission to save everypony from the enemy."

Her mind was so dark. So empty. All visible was this tiny spark. A little glistening dot of light.Sandy couldn't see it for it couldn't see itself/
    Trying hard to ignore the hurt, Sandy started to crawl. Inch by inch, he dragged himself towards Rainbow, craning his neck to stare her in the eyes. "N-no...mission later...need t'save us now...we need you back..." His voice choked with pain and emotion. "I-I...I need you back...I can't lose you...I can't...can't..." He was nearly there, almost reached her, when his leg scraped against a sharp bit of rock. A cacophony of pain blurred his vision, set the world in slow motion as he wavered, then started falling over to his side.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-18 at 12:20 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades laughed. "More with lava than with magic. Besides, a lil' magic here 'n there's fine. If I get somepony like this helpin' out, the shop's gonna be amazin'!"

"That is assuming I submit to your will, which I will not."

"Hey, it'll be more hirin' than makin' ya submit!"

Well, at least she's considering mundane uses first, thought Night Jewel.

At this point, the sphere shuddered even more violently. It looked like it was getting very unstable, and was probably about to explode or something. Blades backed up a bit and continued throwing, and Night Jewel simply stepped further away.
    Hm. It appears ready to explode. I must strike it harder.

Hm. It appears ready to explode. This will surely be SCIENCE-EY!

Hm. It appears ready to explode. OHBUCKOHBUCKOHBUCK-

Needless to say, Arvadraa stops firing and reels. Big Z...not so much.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Trying hard to ignore the hurt, Sandy started to crawl. Inch by inch, he dragged himself towards Rainbow, craning his neck to stare her in the eyes. "N-no...mission later...need t'save us now...we need you back..." His voice choked with pain and emotion. "I-I...I need you back...I can't lose you...I can't...can't..." He was nearly there, almost reached her, when his leg scraped against a sharp bit of rock. A cacophony of pain blurred his vision, set the world in slow motion as he wavered, then started falling over to his side.
    "Require saving citizen?" Rainbow slung the giant crossbow over her shoulder. Then the sniper stood up and walked close to Sandy. Still stiff was her face. "I will complete the mission and save you. Commander told me to."

Alas a simple word from Gearstride or Silverpine would snapped her free. Unfortunately those two were occupied. It was up to Sandy to revert back the regressed soldier back into an empathetic being.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #604
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    A newly-lucid Staccata would be one of the ones to start putting the pieces together. There are a lot of... options here, but nopony would like to hear most of them. Staccata slides over from the shadows and puts a hoof to the neck of Gearstride.

"Whose voice in your head?" Maybe it was soon enough to turn her back, but if not, the plan has recently been to start killing until the spawns have enough free will to retreat on their own.

"A sexy one!"
    Gearstride replied with enthusiasm as she struggled against Zephyr's hold. Along the way she licks Staccata's hoof just because she's still Gearstride. "Come on...please me go? I gotta kill you you lot before I miss the potluck!"

-----------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Complete the... miiiiiiiission to save everypony." Rainbow whispered creakily and squeakily. Rainbow's face looked as if she was having bout of pain and confusion. Rainbow's eyes trained themselves onto Sandy and they remained there. "Got to complete the mission to save everypony from the enemy."

Her mind was so dark. So empty. All visible was this tiny spark. A little glistening dot of light.Sandy couldn't see it for it couldn't see itself.
    Miss M stumbled over to them and fell one knee. "I..can save him..fix...him...you just have to let me.....even if you don't like the method....in case you can't see...he's in so much pain right now..."

"I give this offer to everyone.....please."

--------------------

The Ember and Lochbed Show

"But if ye got hurt and Ah was no there, then Ah would be a bad fillyfriend, right?" she asked. You could even feel one of her eyebrow raise. "So if Ah be in danger an' need, Ah cannae call ye?"

"Wha? No..I mean..yes you can call upon me to save you...I'm your coltfriend, its my job to protect you,"
    Someone was dipping into double standards much. "A job I accept happily."

5. - Top - End - #605
    Titan in the Playground

"Require saving citizen?" Rainbow slung the giant crossbow over her shoulder. Then the sniper stood up and walked close to Sandy. Still stiff was her face. "I will complete the mission and save you. Commander told me to."

Alas a simple word from Gearstride or Silverpine would snapped her free. Unfortunately those two were occupied. It was up to Sandy to revert back the regressed soldier back into an empathetic being.
    Sandy fell on his side with a dull *thud*. Rainbow's words cut him to the core; just what in the hay happened to her?! "C-Citizen? Rainbow, it's me...Sandy...y-your sweetie..." The engineer pleaded, pouring what was left of his heart out. "We...we done so many missions together...f-fought off zombie Backlash...y'nursed me back when...when th' dragon almost killed me...never left my side...we went t'th' shootin' range...an' fired off that big ol' bow...an' then wolves came...chewed my flank off...but I didn't...didn't let them touch you...then y'stayed with me...held my hoof as they patched me up...got me some whiskey for the pain...an'...an' we watched ol' combat vids...'till we fell asleep..." The battered engineer couldn't even raise his head, the leg just hurt so bad. "How could you...possibly forget all that?!" he cried out, fresh tears springing to his eyes.

(Bedtime for me...zzzzzzz)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-18 at 01:18 AM.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"A sexy one!"
    Gearstride replied with enthusiasm as she struggled against Zephyr's hold. Along the way she licks Staccata's hoof just because she's still Gearstride. "Come on...please me go? I gotta kill you you lot before I miss the potluck!"

Miss M stumbled over to them and fell one knee. "I..can save him..fix...him...you just have to let me.....even if you don't like the method....in case you can't see...he's in so much pain right now..."

(This particular line dripped so much cheese, I got heart disease. )

Silverpine fell backwards as Zephyr tackled the captain to the ground, gasping for sweet, sweet air. He didn't enjoy the brief relief though, quickly getting up and laying a hoof on her chest. "Damnit! Gear, snap out of it!" Silverpine said desperately. "I don't know what they did to you, but I know you can fight... whatever that is controlling you."

7. - Top - End - #607
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (This particular line dripped so much cheese, I got heart disease. )

Silverpine fell backwards as Zephyr tackled the captain to the ground, gasping for sweet, sweet air. He didn't enjoy the brief relief though, quickly getting up and laying a hoof on her chest. "Damnit! Gear, snap out of it!" Silverpine said desperately. "I don't know what they did to you, but I know you can fight... whatever that is controlling you."
    (Mwhaha)

Gearstride furrowed and cocked her brows and stared at Silverpine. She had a hoof at her neck and a hoof at her chest and two hooves holding her forelegs back. Not even the perverse mare could imagine this scene.

"Speaking of fighting...come on...let's have a go, again, but this I'll promise to kill you this time, fair deal?"
    The mare grinned and then grunted in annoyance when she couldn't pull free.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy fell on his side with a dull *thud*. Rainbow's words cut him to the core; just what in the hay happened to her?! "C-Citizen? Rainbow, it's me...Sandy...y-your sweetie..." The engineer pleaded, pouring what was left of his heart out. "We...we done so many missions together...f-fought off zombie Backlash...y'nursed me back when...when th' dragon almost killed me...never left my side...we went t'th' shootin' range...an' fired off that big ol' bow...an' then wolves came...chewed my flank off...but I didn't...didn't let them touch you...then y'stayed with me...held my hoof as they patched me up...got me some whiskey for the pain...an'...an' we watched ol' combat vids...'till we fell asleep..." The battered engineer couldn't even raise his head, the leg just hurt so bad. "How could you...possibly forget all that?!" he cried out, fresh tears springing to his eyes.

(Bedtime for me...zzzzzzz)
    Vampony Stuffs

"Fix Citizen.. Sandy... Wandy... Defeat Enemy to Save squad. My purpose.... Cadet Rainbow Pepper's purpose is.... To Protect Sandy and my Commanders and My Country." The sniper said to the female vampony.

The Ember and Lochbed Show

"Wha? No..I mean..yes you can call upon me to save you...I'm your coltfriend, its my job to protect you,"
    Someone was dipping into double standards much. "A job I accept happily."
    "But fillyfriends cannae protect coltfriends. Och Ah must be actin' like a bad fillyfriend again. Forgiveness. Donnae punish me too much." A normal mare would say that with sarcarm. Or prissy entitled mare would say that honestly. There was sincerity in her voice, though. Not of her own double standard but of ignorance.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #609
    Troll in the Playground

"Fix Citizen.. Sandy... Wandy... Defeat Enemy to Save squad. My purpose.... Cadet Rainbow Pepper's purpose is.... To Protect Sandy and my Commanders and My Country." The sniper said to the female vampony.

"I'm....I would have to feed him my blood to fix him..."
    Miss M replied cautiously at the unstable Rainbow.

"But fillyfriends cannae protect coltfriends. Och Ah must be actin' like a bad fillyfriend again. Forgiveness. Donnae punish me too much." A normal mare would say that with sarcasm. Or prissy entitled mare would say that honestly. There was sincerity in her voice, though. Not of her own double standard but of ignorance.

"Wha? I'm not going to punish you...I already told that before when you brought up this..punishment thing...you silly filly,"
    He ran his hoof down her back again. Alas Ember did have that double standard mindset, raised that way and all.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ettin in the Playground

(Mwhaha)

Gearstride furrowed and cocked her brows and stared at Silverpine. She had a hoof at her neck and a hoof at her chest and two hooves holding her forelegs back. Not even the perverse mare could imagine this scene.

"Speaking of fighting...come on...let's have a go, again, but this I'll promise to kill you this time, fair deal?"
    The mare grinned and then grunted in annoyance when she couldn't pull free.
    "No deal. I want the old Gearstride back." He frowned, and nickered in frustration. "I know you're in there somewhere. Please."

11. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

"No deal. I want the old Gearstride back." He frowned, and nickered in frustration. "I know you're in there somewhere. Please."
    The mare known as Gearstride stared and then got an idea. She closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth, grunting in the process. "Nnnggh...gah...I don't know...what you're talking about..come on...let's fight...nnnggh...aah." Grunt wiggle grunt.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm....I would have to feed him my blood to fix him..."
    Miss M replied cautiously at the unstable Rainbow.
    "Fix him so I can complete my mission. The commander said I must complete my mission."

"Wha? I'm not going to punish you...I already told that before when you brought up this..punishment thing...you silly filly,"
    He ran his hoof down her back again. Alas Ember did have that double standard mindset, raised that way and all.
    "Ochkay. Ah willnae help ye anymore like a good fillyfriend" That as the logical response with fey logic.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

Vampy Medical Aid

"Mister Shores...I know, it taste like funk, but I'm going to need you to drink my blood, I am requesting your personal permission to let me feed you it."

"Ochkay. Ah willnae help ye anymore like a good fillyfriend" That as the logical response with fey logic.

"Ah...that's not what I mean...I mean...like.....dangerous stuff....I don't want you to put yourself in danger because of me,"
    He tried to explain, tripping over his own tongue.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Ettin in the Playground

The mare known as Gearstride stared and then got an idea. She closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth, grunting in the process. "Nnnggh...gah...I don't know...what you're talking about..come on...let's fight...nnnggh...aah." Grunt wiggle grunt.
    Sliverpine allowed himself a little smile. He was getting through. "C'mon Gear. I know you're in there. Fight it!"

15. - Top - End - #615
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine allowed himself a little smile. He was getting through. "C'mon Gear. I know you're in there. Fight it!"
    Grunt, wiggle, grunt, grunt. "Ahh.....you...handsome---ah..lieutenant?...tell them to let me go....tell them to let me, your Gear go...nnggh...aah.." More head shaking with her eyes closed.

"No! Do not far for it "
    Zephyr shouted as he held tighter.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ah...that's not what I mean...I mean...like.....dangerous stuff....I don't want you to put yourself in danger because of me,"
    He tried to explain, tripping over his own tongue.
    "So ye can be in danger because of me bu' Ah cannae be in danger because of ye. That donnae seem faire. And Ah donnae wanna sit back if ye are in danger. But Ah wanna be a good filly- Ah be so confused. Ugh." Lochbed furrowed her brow. She could not remember the last time she did that.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #617
    Troll in the Playground

"So ye can be in danger because of me bu' Ah cannae be in danger because of ye. That donnae seem faire. And Ah donnae wanna sit back if ye are in danger. But Ah wanna be a good filly- Ah be so confused. Ugh." Lochbed furrowed her brow. She could not remember the last time she did that.

"I'm confused too now......eh....we can talk about this later and stamp out the details then......let's just have a morning cuddle before Aubade wakes up, k?"
    He rubbed his cheek against hers and put on a smile. Cuddling was easier than thinking properly right now for the colt.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Titan in the Playground

Vampy Medical Aid

"Mister Shores...I know, it taste like funk, but I'm going to need you to drink my blood, I am requesting your personal permission to let me feed you it."
    Sandy took a deep, rattling breath, steeling himself against the pain. "P-Permission...denied..."

Another breath, slow, measured. He tried to focus on just breathing steady, to keep himself from passing out. "Rainbow...2nd Lieutenant Rainbow Pepper...Sargent Sandy Wandy...ain't gonna fix himself...ain't gonna get help...what...what do you...say...t'that?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-18 at 09:23 AM.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Troll in the Playground

asdfghjkl;'wertyuiop

"You...what?...You fool...that was just formalities...I will force you if I must....You're badly hurt, your magic is all but gone, don't be an idiot!"
    The red vampony mistress yelled stamping a hoof.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm confused too now......eh....we can talk about this later and stamp out the details then......let's just have a morning cuddle before Aubade wakes up, k?"
    He rubbed his cheek against hers and put on a smile. Cuddling was easier than thinking properly right now for the colt.
    The kelpie took on her full glamoured form and giggled from the ticklish cheek rub. "Ochkay. Ah loch that better than being confused. Then Ah can have breakfast."

Sandy took a deep, rattling breath, steeling himself against the pain. "P-Permission...denied..."

Another breath, slow, measured. He tried to focus on just breathing steady, to keep himself from passing out. "Rainbow...2nd Lieutenant Rainbow Pepper...Sargent Sandy Wandy...ain't gonna fix himself...ain't gonna get help...what...what do you...say...t'that?"
    The sniper dug into her curly multicolored mane and displayed a small dart. Also a small pill fell out of her hair as well. "Sargent, inject yourself and... and..."

asdfghjkl;'wertyuiop

"You...what?...You fool...that was just formalities...I will force you if I must....You're badly hurt, your magic is all but gone, don't be an idiot!"
    The red vampony mistress yelled stamping a hoof.
    "Don't talk to Sandy that way!" shouted the sniper. Her face finally showed a bit of emotion as she screamed at Miss M.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #621
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Stubbornness > Heartfelt Pleas]

Sandy's ears perked up at that yell. His hastily thrown together, potentially suicidal plan might just work after all! And if it didn't...well, death might not be such a disagreeable option then.

He reached out for the dart on her hoof, and swatted it away. "Nope...not gonna do it." To Miss M, he stubbornly clenched his jaw and flopped his head from side to side like a foal who wouldn't eat his veggies. "An'...an' I ain't drinkin'...th' blood...neither...an' there ain't...ain't nothin' you can...say or..or do that'll...make me..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-18 at 02:46 PM.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ettin in the Playground

Grunt, wiggle, grunt, grunt. "Ahh.....you...handsome---ah..lieutenant?...tell them to let me go....tell them to let me, your Gear go...nnggh...aah.." More head shaking with her eyes closed.

"No! Do not far for it "
    Zephyr shouted as he held tighter.
    Silverpine narrowed his eyes. "Your Gear?" he intoned. "Do you really... ugh. What will it take?" He felt like banging his head against the floor.

C'mon Silverpine, invoke the trope!

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's ears perked up at that yell. His hastily thrown together, potentially suicidal plan might just work after all! And if it didn't...well, death might not be such a disagreeable option then.

He reached out for the dart on her hoof, and swatted it away. "Nope...not gonna do it." Behind her back, the engineer winked at the vampony lady. Provided this worked, he'd like to not get slapped silly for giving lip to a pony at least five times his elder. "An'...an' I ain't drinkin'...th' blood...neither...an' there ain't...ain't nothin' you can...do about it..."
    Rainbow's face starts to match her red locks. "Insubordination! You take your medicine right now, Sargent Sandy Shores!" she shouts.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #624
    Firbolg in the Playground

Oh No! Major PC is a Vampony

Staccata's just a few annoying words from just finding a stake and rendering Gearstride unconscious. That would definitely expedite the drama resolution right now. She still needs a name or description of which vampony needs to die quickly though.

"You still haven't given a name for who made you like this." More hoof pressure to the neck.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #625
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie took on her full glamoured form and giggled from the ticklish cheek rub. "Ochkay. Ah loch that better than being confused. Then Ah can have breakfast."

"Mmm....snuggle, cuddle, snuggle, oh hey...do you like it when I stroke your back like this? I just want to know in case it turns out tickles you too much and you're just not saying anything about it,"
    He asked.
    ---------------------

Eat your veggies Sandy Shores

"Don't talk to Sandy that way!" shouted the sniper. Her face finally showed a bit of emotion as she screamed at Miss M.

"I will damn well talk to idiots like that!"
    She began to swear in another language and broke out into another language altogether. "Idiota, te vas a morir!!"

He reached out for the dart on her hoof, and swatted it away. "Nope...not gonna do it." To Miss M, he stubbornly clenched his jaw and flopped his head from side to side like a foal who wouldn't eat his veggies. "An'...an' I ain't drinkin'...th' blood...neither...an' there ain't...ain't nothin' you can...say or..or do that'll...make me..."

"Sandy...I will rip off your goggles, stare you in the eyes and make you ,"
    She threatened as a sort of bile build up in her having to say that.

Tropus Invokus

Silverpine narrowed his eyes. "Your Gear?" he intoned. "Do you really... ugh. What will it take?" He felt like banging his head against the floor.

C'mon Silverpine, invoke the trope!

"Well yea I'm Gear, now let me go so I can kick...I mean...hug you?"
    Gearstride grunted and wiggled. "Stupid vampony let me go before I stake you up your---" Grunt wiggle grunt. Zephyr paled.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Oh No! Major PC is a Vampony

Staccata's just a few annoying words from just finding a stake and rendering Gearstride unconscious. That would definitely expedite the drama resolution right now. She still needs a name or description of which vampony needs to die quickly though.

"You still haven't given a name for who made you like this." More hoof pressure to the neck.

Oh No! Major PC is a Thrall

"Well of course I haven't! I can't you hottie silly filly! My tongue doesn't let me and anyway...I don't want to anyway, I think, yeah, I don't want to,"
    She struggled and wiggled.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow's face starts to match her red locks. "Insubordination! You take your medicine right now, Sargent Sandy Shores!" she shouts.
    Eat your veggies Sandy Shores

"I will damn well talk to idiots like that!"
    She began to swear in another language and broke out into another language altogether. "Idiota, te vas a morir!!"

"Sandy...I will rip off your goggles, stare you in the eyes and make you ,"
    She threatened as a sort of bile build up in her having to say that.
    [Sandy - Hopes he lives to regret this later]

Thankfully, the good engineer had just the sort of eloquent response to defuse this situation.

He promptly clamped his mouth shut, held his goggles on by the lenses, and shook his head stubbornly. "I take orders from...2nd Lieutenant Rainbow...not...Cadet Rainbow...not...you..." he mumbled out through clenched teeth.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-18 at 03:35 PM.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The kelpie

Lochbed puckered her lips to think. It was very stimulating but not irritating. "It does tickle a lot buht Ah quite loch it. Do ye want meh to stroke ye back for ye?"

The sniper

The magenta mare's yelling at the red one continued. "Don't talk to my Sandy that way, bruja roja!" The word she really meant did start with a b and rhymed with the translation.

Then Sandy's words struck her. It pulled her free momentarily. Respect of the chain of command is fundamental to Rainbow's core and invoking it even as an subordinate pulled at her true self. Her warrior mode eased for a few seconds. Enough for the true Rainbow to appear. "Sandy, are you hurt... again?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ettin in the Playground

Tropus Invokus[/B]

"Well yea I'm Gear, now let me go so I can kick...I mean...hug you?"
    Gearstride grunted and wiggled. "Stupid vampony let me go before I stake you up your---" Grunt wiggle grunt. Zephyr paled.

Oh No! Major PC is a Thrall

"Well of course I haven't! I can't you hottie silly filly! My tongue doesn't let me and anyway...I don't want to anyway, I think, yeah, I don't want to,"
    She struggled and wiggled.
    Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Well. This isn't going anyway. I just know the real Gear is down there somewhere. How do we..." An idea begin to brew in his mind. "... hm... I s'pose I have nothing to lose."

He released the hoof on her chest and turned Gearstride's head gently towards him. Then he planted a big kissu right on her lips.

(There! )

29. - Top - End - #629
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie

Lochbed puckered her lips to think. It was very stimulating but not irritating. "It does tickle a lot buht Ah quite loch it. Do ye want meh to stroke ye back for ye?"

"Mmm...maybe...I'll have to turn around first on my belly, but I'm glad you like it, because I like stroking you back,"
    He smiled and for good measure he ran his hoof down her back and stroked it.

[Sandy - Hopes he lives to regret this later]

Thankfully, the good engineer had just the sort of eloquent response to defuse this situation.

He promptly clamped his mouth shut, held his goggles on by the lenses, and shook his head stubbornly. "I take orders from...2nd Lieutenant Rainbow...not...Cadet Rainbow...not...you..." he mumbled out through clenched teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    The sniper

The magenta mare's yelling at the red one continued. "Don't talk to my Sandy that way, bruja roja!" The word she really meant did start with a b and rhymed with the translation.

Then Sandy's words struck her. It pulled her free momentarily. Respect of the chain of command is fundamental to Rainbow's core and invoking it even as an subordinate pulled at her true self. Her warrior mode eased for a few seconds. Enough for the true Rainbow to appear. "Sandy, are you hurt... again?"

"Until he stops being an idiot, I'll talk to him any damn well I please,"
    She bitched. Worst of all she lost her alice band, the horror, the horror.

Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Well. This isn't going anyway. I just know the real Gear is down there somewhere. How do we..." An idea begin to brew in his mind. "... hm... I s'pose I have nothing to lose."

He released the hoof on her chest and turned Gearstride's head gently towards him. Then he planted a big kissu right on her lips.

(There! )
    A visual pun

And right in front of those two other ponies, Silverpine and Gearstride made out.This Gearstride's eyes perked up at the prospect of PDA, she was still the captain after all, somewhere.

It was such a nice kiss, filled with Silverpine's emotions, his hopes, his wishes, his tongue, to bring back his beloved captain, the mare he loved for so long. A kiss that screamed that he was not about to the lose the mare he loved after she just agreed to go on a date with him earlier.

The mare in question returned the kiss with just as much vigor, her natural love of kisses stronger than the need to kill this stallion. Fleshy lips upon fleshy lips, a hint of iron in its flavor. Zephyr felt weird getting a front row seat of this action and blushed closing his eyes, his hold getting too weak.

And then, as if though the whole world had dissolved away into a lavender hue, it left just these two ponies, whose lips were locked onto one another, a magnetized attraction that refused to let go. The kiss that continued to say 'I love you damnit and I'm not letting you go'. Eat it Titanic and The Notebook.

And something clicked and stirred somewhere in the mare. Silverpine. His orange visage, green eyes, and mane of silver, his smiling face, his annoyed face, his blushing face, his stern face, his tendered eyed face. The faces of Silverpine as declared by a wtf holy cow Nat 20 raced through her mind. Her memories of seeing such a young faced Silverpine in boot camp, the colt who would always be on her side through it all, no matter what.

And then their world dissolved back to their reality.

"Aagh...my head...but dayum....that was an amazing kiss lieutenant, what did I do to deserve that?"
    The mare smiled at the face in front of her.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-18 at 05:58 PM.

30. - Top - End - #630
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Aagh...my head...but dayum....that was an amazing kiss lieutenant, what did I do to deserve that?"
    The mare smiled at the face in front of her.
    Oh boy, power of love blah blah. Not that Staccata has any big desire to ruin their little moment, but there are pressing issues.

"Two things. First, you need to start talking about your memories from anything that happened to you since the police fight."

By now the group may or may not hear or remember that other thing. "Second, there's a giant jelly cube following us."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC