Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 660 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The sniper

    Then Sandy's words struck her. It pulled her free momentarily. Respect of the chain of command is fundamental to Rainbow's core and invoking it even as an subordinate pulled at her true self. Her warrior mode eased for a few seconds. Enough for the true Rainbow to appear. "Sandy, are you hurt... again?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Until he stops being an idiot, I'll talk to him any damn well I please," She bitched. Worst of all she lost her alice band, the horror, the horror.
    If an angel from Luna came down from the heavens and spoke, right then and there, he imagined it'd talk in that quiet little Rainbow voice he just heard. Sandy laid back on the rocks, caught between a sob and a chuckle. "Aye...I guess I did..." Relief poured through him, as well as...something else. Something cold, dizzying, weak, Oh. Right. That blood loss I've been refusing treatment for. The fading stallion reached a hoof out for his fillyfriend. "I ain't...drinkin' her blood...gettin' healed...unless you order it...you...not Cadet Rainbow...not whatever you just were...I want..." He gritted his teeth, fighting back against the darkness clouding his vision. "I want my...second lieutenant...my Rainbow...I want that pony...savin'......me..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-18 at 06:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Mmm...maybe...I'll have to turn around first on my belly, but I'm glad you like it, because I like stroking you back,"
    He smiled and for good measure he ran his hoof down her back and stroked it.
    "Ah willnae be a bad fillyfriend and willnae deprive ye of ye enjoyment. Ye may stroke my back all ye wish" she replied with a servile tint in her accent. A quick and soft trill ran down her back. "Is my coat soft enough Ember? Shall I make it sleeker?"



    "Until he stops being an idiot, I'll talk to him any damn well I please,"
    She bitched. Worst of all she lost her alice band, the horror, the horror.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    If an angel from Luna came down from the heavens and spoke, right then and there, he imagined it'd talk in that quiet little Rainbow voice he just heard. Sandy laid back on the rocks, caught between a sob and a chuckle. "Aye...I guess I did..." Relief poured through him, as well as...something else. Something cold, dizzying, weak, Oh. Right. That blood loss I've been refusing treatment for. The fading stallion reached a hoof out for his fillyfriend. "I ain't...drinkin' her blood...gettin' healed...unless you order it...you...not Cadet Rainbow...not whatever you just were...I want..." He gritted his teeth, fighting back against the darkness clouding his vision. "I want my...second lieutenant...my Rainbow...I want that pony...savin'......me..."
    "Do you want be you cry, Sandy?" The stiff mare closed her eyes and sighed. Sandy would hear a few sniffs and soft whinnies. "You know how I hate seeing you hurt. I order you to either accept the vampony body or my painkilling poison."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  3. - Top - End - #633
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Do you want be you cry, Sandy?" The stiff mare closed her eyes and sighed. Sandy would hear a few sniffs and soft whinnies. "You know how I hate seeing you hurt. I order you to either accept the vampony body or my painkilling poison."
    Sandy stared straight into her eyes, or at least, where they would be if they were open. "An' I...never want t'see...Cadet Rainbow...again..." More would have to wait; he could feel his senses dulling. The little stallion's head flopped back, mouth hanging open. "Miss M? Per...permission...grant...ed..." he croaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  4. - Top - End - #634
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ah willnae be a bad fillyfriend and willnae deprive ye of ye enjoyment. Ye may stroke my back all ye wish" she replied with a servile tint in her accent. A quick and soft trill ran down her back. "Is my coat soft enough Ember? Shall I make it sleeker?"
    The servile tint to her accent went unnoticed having had been once used to a life of servants waiting on him. "Your coat is fine as is right now, its just right." He smiled and continued to run his hoof down her back, to where her tail began. He was either still tired or he was starting to get more comfortable about affection between a colt and filly.






    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy stared straight into her eyes, or at least, where they would be if they were open. "An' I...never want t'see...Cadet Rainbow...again..." More would have to wait; he could feel his senses dulling. The little stallion's head flopped back, mouth hanging open. "Miss M? Per...permission...grant...ed..." he croaked.
    Miss M closed her eyes for a moment as she then bit down on her leg and drew her teeth across making a slash that began to bleed quickly. She lowered it over Sandy's mouth as it trickled into his mouth.


    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Oh boy, power of love blah blah. Not that Staccata has any big desire to ruin their little moment, but there are pressing issues.

    "Two things. First, you need to start talking about your memories from anything that happened to you since the police fight."


    By now the group may or may not hear or remember that other thing. "Second, there's a giant jelly cube following us."


    "Oh..hey Staccata, this is an interesting view of you,"
    Gearstride replied as she jerked from Zephyr wondering why he was holding her down. That was weird. Meanwhile, Zephyr just sat there dumbstruck at what happened. It..it was just not possible...right? No one could just break free like that from a vampony's mental hold, right?

    "I dunno...oh..something grabbed that me..that's right...actually...I think they were a pegasus or something...I dunno....oh..and there was a big guy..I think....I don't know..it was pitch black, I couldn't see in the dark....but there was a very sexy baritone voice that's for sure!"

  5. - Top - End - #635
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    The kelpie

    The fey began to blush. She kew not why. Her tail flicked and most likely brushed the colt's hoof. "Ye 'ave excellent taste in coats. Ah am honored to 'ave a hoof so refined sensing my coat." There was no sense of pride in her works as the fey was not being haughty. Lochbed hoped to please Ember with her compliments and this was the best way she could without belittling herself.

    The sniper

    Rainbow turned away. Part horror from now taking in all of Sandy's injury and part disgust of watching him drink blood too heal it. The mare recoiled and gagged. The whole scene turned and twisted her inside. "Ugh. So nasty. Sandy, do not get hurt again. I'll go... go collect the commanders." she said as she walked away.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Miss M closed her eyes for a moment as she then bit down on her leg and drew her teeth across making a slash that began to bleed quickly. She lowered it over Sandy's mouth as it trickled into his mouth.
    Sandy pursed his lips and draped a leg over hers, guiding it until the cut was over his mouth. Oddly enough, the blood didn't taste as bad as he remembered it. In fact, it tasted kinda...satisfying. Like drinking up a hearty stew after a long day of work. He gently, steadily sucked at the wound, looking almost like a foal getting fed a bottle. Except instead of milk, it was blood. Kinda ruined the feel a bit.

    EDIT: His brain sorted Rainbow's words into the "I'll handle that later" bin. Right now, all he could think about was how good this healing felt.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-18 at 09:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  7. - Top - End - #637
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post



    "Oh..hey Staccata, this is an interesting view of you,"
    Gearstride replied as she jerked from Zephyr wondering why he was holding her down. That was weird. Meanwhile, Zephyr just sat there dumbstruck at what happened. It..it was just not possible...right? No one could just break free like that from a vampony's mental hold, right?

    "I dunno...oh..something grabbed that me..that's right...actually...I think they were a pegasus or something...I dunno....oh..and there was a big guy..I think....I don't know..it was pitch black, I couldn't see in the dark....but there was a very sexy baritone voice that's for sure!"

    "Right... so we've been letting the cube follow us potentially using it against the vamponies,"
    Staccata fills the captain in. "Plus apparently you're the one with the weapons that can deal with it."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  8. - Top - End - #638
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The kelpie

    The fey began to blush. She kew not why. Her tail flicked and most likely brushed the colt's hoof. "Ye 'ave excellent taste in coats. Ah am honored to 'ave a hoof so refined sensing my coat." There was no sense of pride in her works as the fey was not being haughty. Lochbed hoped to please Ember with her compliments and this was the best way she could without belittling herself.
    Her blushing was so cute, that his own cheeks pinkened. "Well, I am honored to have such a lovely coat to stroke." He lightly smooched her muzzle. He then glanced at the clock and raised a brow. "How weird, Aubade is usually down here...heck..even before I awake....I wonder if she didn't set her alarm."


    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy pursed his lips and draped a leg over hers, guiding it until the cut was over his mouth. Oddly enough, the blood didn't taste as bad as he remembered it. In fact, it tasted kinda...satisfying. Like drinking up a hearty stew after a long day of work. He gently, steadily sucked at the wound, looking almost like a foal getting fed a bottle. Except instead of milk, it was blood. Kinda ruined the feel a bit.

    EDIT: His brain sorted Rainbow's words into the "I'll handle that later" bin. Right now, all he could think about was how good this healing felt.
    And with the state Sandy was in, he would need a lot of it. She tensed for a moment and she continued to let her undead life blood into him. She might have to do this for everypony else who'd allow it, she hoped she had enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

    "Right... so we've been letting the cube follow us potentially using it against the vamponies,"
    Staccata fills the captain in. "Plus apparently you're the one with the weapons that can deal with it."

    "I see.....erk...head still hurting....sorry...gosh...I'm so discombobulated...blergh...I need a moment."
    She laid herped for a moment on her back with Silverpine on top.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-18 at 10:34 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #639
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    A visual pun

    And right in front of those two other ponies, Silverpine and Gearstride made out.This Gearstride's eyes perked up at the prospect of PDA, she was still the captain after all, somewhere.

    It was such a nice kiss, filled with Silverpine's emotions, his hopes, his wishes, his tongue, to bring back his beloved captain, the mare he loved for so long. A kiss that screamed that he was not about to the lose the mare he loved after she just agreed to go on a date with him earlier.

    The mare in question returned the kiss with just as much vigor, her natural love of kisses stronger than the need to kill this stallion. Fleshy lips upon fleshy lips, a hint of iron in its flavor. Zephyr felt weird getting a front row seat of this action and blushed closing his eyes, his hold getting too weak.

    And then, as if though the whole world had dissolved away into a lavender hue, it left just these two ponies, whose lips were locked onto one another, a magnetized attraction that refused to let go. The kiss that continued to say 'I love you damnit and I'm not letting you go'. Eat it Titanic and The Notebook.

    And something clicked and stirred somewhere in the mare. Silverpine. His orange visage, green eyes, and mane of silver, his smiling face, his annoyed face, his blushing face, his stern face, his tendered eyed face. The faces of Silverpine as declared by a wtf holy cow Nat 20 raced through her mind. Her memories of seeing such a young faced Silverpine in boot camp, the colt who would always be on her side through it all, no matter what.

    And then their world dissolved back to their reality.


    "Aagh...my head...but dayum....that was an amazing kiss lieutenant, what did I do to deserve that?"
    The mare smiled at the face in front of her.
    The kiss was intense. Almost indescribable in quality. A moment stretched out in time. Then reality intervened, their lips breaking contact as Gear stirred.

    "Gear!" he cried, hugging her fiercely. Well, as much as you could hug a pony who was being pinned on the floor. He found himself smiling at her question, tears threatening to leak out of his eyes. "Being you deserves all that and more."

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    T


    "Oh..hey Staccata, this is an interesting view of you,"
    Gearstride replied as she jerked from Zephyr wondering why he was holding her down. That was weird. Meanwhile, Zephyr just sat there dumbstruck at what happened. It..it was just not possible...right? No one could just break free like that from a vampony's mental hold, right?

    "I dunno...oh..something grabbed that me..that's right...actually...I think they were a pegasus or something...I dunno....oh..and there was a big guy..I think....I don't know..it was pitch black, I couldn't see in the dark....but there was a very sexy baritone voice that's for sure!"
    "So, you were taken during that messy fight with the mind-controlled policeponies? Ugh, I think I'm starting to see a connection here..." Silverpine let Gearstride go and pushed himself to a sitting position. "Gear... did you... remember drinking... vampony blood? Because..." He pointed at her rapidly disappearing injury; the head gash now merely a small pink scar that itself was slowly shrinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

    "Right... so we've been letting the cube follow us potentially using it against the vamponies,"
    Staccata fills the captain in. "Plus apparently you're the one with the weapons that can deal with it."
    Right, the pony eating gelatinous cube. "Now that you mention it, do you have any of your explosive grenades left? Cubey behind us looks mighty hungry."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Sweet Tender Lovin'



    "I dunno if I did...maybe I did? That's what they right? I mean...like with Sandy...earlier and stuff right? Augh..I dunno..."
    She smiled and shook her head, clearly a little dazed. "I think I have some...somewhere...." She pat down herself and found her grenades missing. Which makes sense considering a giant slab of stone did fall on her, there was a high risk of her own grenades on her going off.

    "Uh.....crapsack on fire."


    Meanwhile, Cubey while in view, could be heard, its sloshing echoing down the passageway.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-18 at 10:38 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #641
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Luka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Possibly Pwnland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    ((, sorry for HUGE delay))

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Southern Gate


    "Bhwuhah wha?"
    Squeaked Idle Chat as he stared dumbly at the black dust. "Bhwuh...what? Hauh?...I dunno...anymore!" Idle Chat fell to to his flank and brought his fore hooves to the sides of his head and looked upward at the sky.

    "What's going oooooooon?"
    He yelled hammily and dramatically to the sky with big 'ol round eyes of confusion.

    Silent Snow then rushed out the guard booth with his spear floating above him. He gave Idle a bop on the head and pointed to him the cloaked ponies with the caravan.

    "Oh...right..."
    He dry heaved. "Y-you...over there...halt...please and identify yourself...!"
    "Uh..." She was just plain confused
    "Why? Hello there! Finally found this town! we were ordered to come over here with this"
    The caravan seems full of pipes, and their cloaks full of marks by weather and dirt, just like the caravan: it would seem like they came from somewhere far, maybe inside a wild area or something.
    "Guess you wouldn't have a problem, would you?"
    -----------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (I guess I'm butting into this scene.)
    Who else that would be on the standby backup team than our two friends, Lemongrass and Tyrol. Ironically enough, the two was just about to head off for some unsolicited R&R (Lemongrass' idea, naturally) when the call came in.

    "Ugh. Do we really have to? It's probably the rookies being spooked by some Diamond Dogs again."

    "Lemongrass. Do you really want to risk The Captain's almighty wrath again? *cough* I don't think he's in a good mood after the bagel incident."

    "...No. Let's go."
    If they still did come out, they would find Luka going in the same direction, just differently: He's now inside a very shiny colt-sized tin can, and seems to move a bit too agile for an armor like that.

    ---------------------
    [Outside]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "There's the other colt.... Uh.."
    "What's wrong?"
    "Too much armor, what a coward...."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show


  12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And with the state Sandy was in, he would need a lot of it. She tensed for a moment and she continued to let her undead life blood into him. She might have to do this for everypony else who'd allow it, she hoped she had enough.
    And so, after drinking his fill of blood, Sandy felt like a new stallion. His coat was re-growing over what was his pulverized leg, his magic was full to the brim, and he felt like he could run a mini-marathon. He pushed away the leg, wiping the excess blood from his lips as he looked up apologetically to his savior. "Thanks for that. An' I'm so, so sorry for spittin' on your kindness there, but Rainbow was actin' funny, an' I just had t'snap her out of it, I-I just had to, an' I knew she never likes seein' me like that, so I couldn't get fixed, an' that got her mad, an' now she's better, or she was, an'...an' what am I even goin' on about?" His body was healed, but it was pretty clear the damage went quite a bit deeper.

    The little engineer took stock of his surroundings; in all the chaos, the two of them had ended up a little ways away from the rest of the group. "Where's Rainbow? I g-gotta talk t'her, she must be right mad at me, gotta tell her I'm sorry, gotta make sure she's alright..." He'd continue to ramble on, getting up when Miss M let him.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-19 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  13. - Top - End - #643
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Sweet Tender Lovin'

    "I dunno if I did...maybe I did? That's what they right? I mean...like with Sandy...earlier and stuff right? Augh..I dunno..."
    She smiled and shook her head, clearly a little dazed. "I think I have some...somewhere...." She pat down herself and found her grenades missing. Which makes sense considering a giant slab of stone did fall on her, there was a high risk of her own grenades on her going off.

    "Uh.....crapsack on fire."


    Meanwhile, Cubey while in view, could be heard, its sloshing echoing down the passageway.
    "Crapsack indeed." Silverpine glanced about. He noticed Rainbow trundling towards them, with Miss M and Sandy apparently busy with something. He wasn't quite able to make out about what. Daniel was out like a lightbulb. He was also inconveniently in the way of Cubey. First things first.

    "You guys move on. I'll catch up." Just like that, the romantic moment dissipated. Without waiting for acknowledgement, Silverpine got to his hooves and galloped towards the unconscious Daniel. He'd snag him by the tail and drag him along the floor as quick as he was able to away from Cubey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    ((, sorry for HUGE delay))



    "Uh..." She was just plain confused
    "Why? Hello there! Finally found this town! we were ordered to come over here with this"
    The caravan seems full of pipes, and their cloaks full of marks by weather and dirt, just like the caravan: it would seem like they came from somewhere far, maybe inside a wild area or something.
    "Guess you wouldn't have a problem, would you?"
    -----------------------------------------



    If they still did come out, they would find Luka going in the same direction, just differently: He's now inside a very shiny colt-sized tin can, and seems to move a bit too agile for an armor like that.

    ---------------------
    [Outside]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "There's the other colt.... Uh.."
    "What's wrong?"
    "Too much armor, what a coward...."
    "Did we order a living metal suit of armour?" Lemongrass asked as they eyed the heavily armoured pony behind them.

    "To my knowledge, we don't have the budget for one," Tyrol replied dryly. "It's probably one of the militia. Let him come. Not about to turn down somepony who wears armour like that."

    "So the plan is to let him distract the enemy, while we rescue the rookies? Gotcha."

    Tyrol just rolled his eyes in response.

    (Will let Benson/Luka have one more scene at the gate before they arrive.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  14. - Top - End - #644
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Vampony Stuff



    "Right...spitting on my kindness, its...understandable now." She grunted and closed her wound, a lot of her lifeblood gone. "Your marefriend went to fetch her superiors." Which meant these two were alone, away from the others for a moment.

    "Mister Sandy Shores, I need to look you in the eyes, I'm worried about you, you can't hide behind your goggles,"
    She said reaching out with a hoof as she lifted his goggles. Her words came out softly, like a concerned mother. She stared at his eyes intently. "Sandy, right now, we need you top form." Her eyes flashed blue. 'Right now I need you, I command you to forget those horrible feelings of what transpired for the remainder of this mission."


    Gearstride

    The xanadu mare sat there on her rump, a little confuzzled, details still coming together. She did wave Silverpine off, licking her lips part of her still thinking about that kiss, it was damn good.
    -------------


    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post

    "Uh..." She was just plain confused.

    "Why? Hello there! Finally found this town! We were ordered to come over here with this." The caravan seems full of pipes, and their cloaks full of marks by weather and dirt, just like the caravan: it would seem like they came from somewhere far, maybe inside a wild area or something.

    "Guess you wouldn't have a problem, would you?"

    "I-I said...identify yourselves!"
    Idle Chat, full of false bravery and toughness right now shouted. It was hard for him to trust these folks considering what just happened.

  15. - Top - End - #645
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Stuff



    "Right...spitting on my kindness, its...understandable now." She grunted and closed her wound, a lot of her lifeblood gone. "Your marefriend went to fetch her superiors." Which meant these two were alone, away from the others for a moment.

    "Mister Sandy Shores, I need to look you in the eyes, I'm worried about you, you can't hide behind your goggles,"
    She said reaching out with a hoof as she lifted his goggles. Her words came out softly, like a concerned mother. She stared at his eyes intently.
    Without the eyepieces covering up his sunken, bloodshot eyes, Sandy looked years older than when he'd entered the catacombs earlier this evening. He nervously tried glancing around her, trying to catch a glimpse of Rainbow, but found breaking eye contact easier said than done. "I-I appreciate th' concern an' all, but I r-really gotta-"

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Sandy, right now, we need you top form." Her eyes flashed blue. 'Right now I need you, I command you to forget those horrible feelings of what transpired for the remainder of this mission."
    The engineer's mouth hung open as a splash of blue swirled across his hazel eyes. A slight bobbing of the head showed the command had been received. In the deep recesses of his mind, all the pain, all the fear, all the guilt, everything terrible he'd felt this evening was sealed deep away. Not to be recovered until the leader of these vamponies was dead for good.

    And just like that, Sandy was shaking it off, rubbing at his sore eyes. "Augh, you were right there. My eyeballs did need that fresh air after wearin' those goggles all evening." He blinked, and pushed the goggles back over his eyes, hiding their newly-acquired blue tint. Much better. He smiled innocently at his vampony ally. "Thanks again. We'd be in a bad spot for sure without ya'lls help. Now I...uh..." He looked around the passageway, scratching his head. "Wait, what was I doin' again?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-19 at 01:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  16. - Top - End - #646
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    The Good, The Bad, And The Unconscious

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Crapsack indeed." Silverpine glanced about. He noticed Rainbow trundling towards them, with Miss M and Sandy apparently busy with something. He wasn't quite able to make out about what. Daniel was out like a lightbulb. He was also inconveniently in the way of Cubey. First things first.

    "You guys move on. I'll catch up." Just like that, the romantic moment dissipated. Without waiting for acknowledgement, Silverpine got to his hooves and galloped towards the unconscious Daniel. He'd snag him by the tail and drag him along the floor as quick as he was able to away from Cubey.
    In either a testament to Daniel's lightning reflexes or the sheer amount of pain he's in, the instant he's grabbed, he shoots awake like one of his arrows. His eyes are open so fast they're close to sonic rainbooming, and he fully hops to his hooves.

    And then he immediately falls back down, apparently content to just be conscious while dragged. "Please tell me I'm unnecessary for the next...ever."
    "D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win."
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  17. - Top - End - #647
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII


    Nothing to See here


    "We're going to go back to the others, I'm going to offer them my blood, its...its the least I can do right now and who knows what's left to face...everyone could use a pick me up."
    She told him and returned his innocent smile with a false one of her own.

    "Come on let's go."

  18. - Top - End - #648
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    the magenta

    "Sirs. I suggest we move, sirs." Rainbow addresses her superiors and salutes.

    the pink

    Lochbed grazed one of her forehooves across Ember's barrel."Do ye require something, Ember? Err.. Shud Ah fetch Awbade for ye?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  19. - Top - End - #649
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    the pink

    Lochbed grazed one of her forehooves across Ember's barrel."Do ye require something, Ember? Err.. Shud Ah fetch Awbade for ye?"
    It tickled a little as he pleasantly squirmed. "Eh...maybe...I mean...I'm a little thirsty but that wasn't why I mentioned Aubade. Just that its unusual and stuff, she's so punctual with being up with breakfast ready...eeh...Its okay...she can sleep in a bit more before we bug her." Her gave her a little smile. He still had to take his medicine as well, eh.

  20. - Top - End - #650
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    The Good, The Bad, And The Unconscious
    In either a testament to Daniel's lightning reflexes or the sheer amount of pain he's in, the instant he's grabbed, he shoots awake like one of his arrows. His eyes are open so fast they're close to sonic rainbooming, and he fully hops to his hooves.

    And then he immediately falls back down, apparently content to just be conscious while dragged. "Please tell me I'm unnecessary for the next...ever."
    "Well, we could use a distraction for ole' Cubey here. Else, best get on your rump and start running," Silverpine replied through his gritted teeth. Pulling on one's tail was harder that it looked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  21. - Top - End - #651
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It tickled a little as he pleasantly squirmed. "Eh...maybe...I mean...I'm a little thirsty but that wasn't why I mentioned Aubade. Just that its unusual and stuff, she's so punctual with being up with breakfast ready...eeh...Its okay...she can sleep in a bit more before we bug her." Her gave her a little smile. He still had to take his medicine as well, eh.
    She raised her head and looked down at the young noblepony. "Shall ah fetch ye a beverage, m'lord." asked Lochbed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    the magenta

    "Sirs. I suggest we move, sirs." Rainbow addresses her superiors and salutes.

    "I suggest..so too..and stuff......"
    She extended her hoof up be assisted in getting up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    She raised her head and looked down at the young noblepony. "Shall ah fetch ye a beverage, m'lord." asked Lochbed.

    "M'lord?....well...m'lady if you wish I will not..not make you..wait...Yea, I won't stop you,"
    He replied as he tried to sit up while guiding Lochbed off him.

  23. - Top - End - #653
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "I suggest..so too..and stuff......"
    She extended her hoof up be assisted in getting up.
    Rainbow took her captain's hoof and lifted her.



    "M'lord?....well...m'lady if you wish I will not..not make you..wait...Yea, I won't stop you,"
    He replied as he tried to sit up while guiding Lochbed off him.
    The kelpie slid off the pegasus and cantered off to the kitchen. Her tail swishing back and forth as she skipped.

    The mare walked up to the stove and hissed at the pot. It was metal. Iron metal. Steel. It wasn't cold iron but it would hurt to touch if the contact was prolonged. So Lochbed poured water into a glass of a teaspoon of sugar instead, glamouring it sweetened and brown.

    "Ah have cold tea." She said as carried the glass clumsily in her forehooves.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The kelpie slid off the pegasus and cantered off to the kitchen. Her tail swishing back and forth as she skipped.

    The mare walked up to the stove and hissed at the pot. It was metal. Iron metal. Steel. It wasn't cold iron but it would hurt to touch if the contact was prolonged. So Lochbed poured water into a glass of a teaspoon of sugar instead, glamouring it sweetened and brown.

    "Ah have cold tea." She said as carried the glass clumsily in her forehooves.
    It was quite the amazing sight to see Lochbed carry the glass and walk at the same time with her hooves only. Seriously.

    "Mmm...why thank you m'lady,"
    He accepted it and placed it down on the coffee table where he then sat in front of on his haunches. He then faced a conundrum, his muzzle wouldn't really be able to fit and drink. "Hey ah, could I get a straw too? Pretty please?" He asked with a smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-19 at 06:17 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #655
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It was quite the amazing sight to see Lochbed carry the glass and walk at the same time with her hooves only. Seriously.

    "Mmm...why thank you m'lady,"
    He accepted it and placed it down on the coffee table where he then sat in front of on his haunches. He then faced a conundrum, his muzzle wouldn't really be able to fit and drink. "Hey ah, could I get a straw too? Pretty please?" He asked with a smile.
    Considering one of the lesser displayed abilities of her power suite is adhesive coat, carrying objects are not as difficult as one would expect for Lochbed.
    "Yes Lord Sol." she bowed and headed for the kitchen. After poking her face into some cabinets, the kelpie returned with a straw stuck to her nose.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Considering one of the lesser displayed abilities of her power suite is adhesive coat, carrying objects are not as difficult as one would expect for Lochbed.
    "Yes Lord Sol." she bowed and headed for the kitchen. After poking her face into some cabinets, the kelpie returned with a straw stuck to her nose.
    [I'm almost tempted to have a moment where Ember is curious as to see if anything can stick to her....and then they end up playing Katamari Damacy...xD]


    Ember laughed a bit when he saw walk in with a straw stuck to her nose. It was weird cute. "Why thank you m'lady, that's a cute look on you." He sniggered. It was easier to chuckle at stuff like this when it wasn't he who was stuck to her.

  27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [I'm almost tempted to have a moment where Ember is curious as to see if anything can stick to her....and then they end up playing Katamari Damacy...xD]


    Ember laughed a bit when he saw walk in with a straw stuck to her nose. It was weird cute. "Why thank you m'lady, that's a cute look on you." He sniggered. It was easier to chuckle at stuff like this when it wasn't he who was stuck to her.
    (Does the town need more destruction?)

    She smiled in return and unstuck the straw so it could go where it was intended. "Ah do try to look pleasurable for ye and meh benefit '
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  28. - Top - End - #658
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (Does the town need more destruction?)

    She smiled in return and unstuck the straw so it could go where it was intended. "Ah do try to look pleasurable for ye and meh benefit. '
    [Maaaaybe ;D j/k]

    Ember only smiled and shook his head in amusement and told a thank you for the straw. He then put on his mouth on the straw and took a sip. It was an interesting flavor, not quite Aubade levels, but there something about it. "MmmMm, could you tell me what tea this was Lochbed?"

  29. - Top - End - #659
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Nothing to See here


    "We're going to go back to the others, I'm going to offer them my blood, its...its the least I can do right now and who knows what's left to face...everyone could use a pick me up."
    She told him and returned his innocent smile with a false one of her own.

    "Come on let's go."
    Sandy frowned and rubbed his head; something felt weird, and the only thing he knew was that he didn't want to think about it anymore. So he didn't. "Yeah, yeah that sounds about right. I'm right behind ya." And so the vampony and the engineer made the short trot back to the group, Sandy feeling more like his old self with every step he took.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [Maaaaybe ;D j/k]

    Ember only smiled and shook his head in amusement and told a thank you for the straw. He then put on his mouth on the straw and took a sip. It was an interesting flavor, not quite Aubade levels, but there something about it. "MmmMm, could you tell me what tea this was Lochbed?"
    "Fake tea. It be glamoured sugar and water. Ye pot be iron and Ah connae touch them lest Ah seek torturous agony." she replied with a bright smile.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •