New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Brouhaha

And then brouhaha began. Though Benson does find Orzel's post hilarious because it seems the sucker in reference is Zephyr with the way the sentence is done. Unless its intentional, then......its still hilarious. Zephyr chased the vampony up towards the almost dome-ish ceiling, trying to corral him down toward the snipers.

Pew! Sounded Rainbow's cross bow as it struck the enemy vampony in the belly. "Ack...damnit...." Zephyr took the moment to sucker buck down toward everyone else. Sandy's spotlight following the falling vampony.

For Staccata who slinked off to stick in the shadows, one vampony took advantage of the antics of his foolish vampony kin and that everyone seemed to have eyes on him and ambushed Staccata from behind with an action give her a solid buck to her backside.
    ----

"What do you think he means about 'double agents'?"

"Nothing, he's trying to lie and confuse us, the Master would know right away if there was a traitor among us."

"Oh...well...we should probably tell the Master anyway of this..."

"No. We're gonna make the Master proud and kill these damn pests."

"I dunno...I mean...we should really go to the master..."

"No, we're going to do this, now come on!"

And then two vamponies flew out from behind another column from a far eastern direction. They seemed to be flying as fast as those fodder civilians vamponies from before, which meant they weren't going at blink and miss it speeds, and nor did it mean slow-mo slow.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh right...he remembered those animals..well..the hawk and squirrel at least...and that horrible image never left his mind, it was gross.

"Ah well...heh...uh...thanks Lochbed...I appreciate it,"
    He forced a laugh-chuckle and smooched her muzzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

Daniel waits until Staccata finishes doing impromptu acrobatics, then fires that readied arrow into either the shadows or visible opponent behind her, and another at the pair coming into the fray, smirking. "Goody. Pride always makes the boss battle easier."

([Normal Arrows Left: 1 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate, nocked) 1 (bag)])
    Silverpine grunted. The battle was frustrating as most of the vamponies were somewhat out of range from his shotgun. Well, buckshot might graze one or two. Then he spied the two vamponies flying off the easternmost column. Silverpine did not hesitate. He aimed briefly and fired. At this range, it wouldn't be lethal, but the scattered shot might distract them.

(Automatic shotgun: 4 shells, Hunting shotgun: 2 shells. Reserve: 10)

2. - Top - End - #722
    Titan in the Playground

[Vamponies. Why did it have to be Vamponies?]

Sandy gave Rainbow and the others a few precious moments to snipe at the falling vampony. Then he had his own problems to take care of. With a deft jump and flip, the engineer leaped over the rest of the group and spun himself into a mid-air corkscrew. Half his weapons spun with him, and half in the opposite direction. The name of the game here was misdirection; swift opponents meant nothing if they got blindsided or just couldn't get a grip on him. His charging opponents would find themselves with a whirling mass of wood, steel, and armored pony right in their undead faces.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

The smooch tickles her. She licked his lips in response.

The out of nowhere, a frown. Her brows became heavy. A kelie head buried itself in red-orangey coat. "Uh... Ember. What do ye see in our future? Ye and Ah? Ah know this is fast but..."

"Huh?...Wha-what do you mean?..."
    He nibbled on his lip and glanced down in thought. "I dunno...its a crazy world...hard to really try to predict anything.."
    ================================================== ========

Vampire Brouhaha

Pew! The one who attacked Staccata got a surprise arrow near his neck, which I think was on fire. "Aack..damnit...ow..." The vampony pegasus flew up behind the pillar to try to put out the flames.

The two who came out from a pillar, ducked and weaved. "Woah...watch out buddy...that punk's got live fire....get it? Haha...because...you...know...and yea.." One of them lamely joked after his companion pushed him out of the way. It would soon be clear that at least these pegasus in the room were not like the civilian vamps they fought and mostly killed earlier.

The poor dumb sap that started this domino effect of other pegasi vamps to attack was tackled and held in place by Zephyr as Rainbow shot her ....I assume....eh...for this instance I'll go with wood but will still desire confirmation in the OOC for future instances.

It hit right where his heart would be, the enemy vampony's eyes went wide for a second. He knew he should have just stayed hidden, trying to escape to safety was a no bueno move. He imploded, getting himself all over on Zephyr who had been holding him in place. "....Ew.." The bolt would fall that fifty feet to the stone ground with a clatter.

"Aaah,....no!..Tumble Drift!" One of the pegasi vamps, the one who protested fighting in favor of flying to the Master, reached out a hoof in the direction where his fellow comrade was once at. Currently, a stilled exposed target for a chance for an instant kill for those who can hit him at this high-ish height if its so desired.

"No don't mou--" The sound of Silverpine's shotgun and some of the shrapnel startled the other pony who dipped much too low when he stopped flapping his wings for some seconds. He would accidentally find himself within feet from a flying unicorn named Sandy.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The kelie wrapped her hooves around her colt in a tight hug. "Sweet colt. Ember donnae forget that ye arenae loch every other stallion. Ye need an army. Ye need a family. Ye need allies. Ye need wealth. And Ah can git ye all o' them. But.." The water fey turned moist. Her hair drooped as each second her glamour drops.

Then she flashed back to the vivid pink. Her coat dried and softened. "But.. but you not want any of my help in that area. You only want me as something of comfort. But I can help. Is it because I am a fey?" Her accent was hiding somewhere.

Rainbow

"I hate shooting these guys."Rainbow grumbled. She was running out of bolts. But reloading was a must.

[Bolts: Loaded (2 Normal, 1 Giant), Bag (5 Normal, 2 Flu Flu, 2 Giant, 3 Trick)]
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #725
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The kelie wrapped her hooves around her colt in a tight hug. "Sweet colt. Ember donnae forget that ye arenae loch every other stallion. Ye need an army. Ye need a family. Ye need allies. Ye need wealth. And Ah can git ye all o' them. But.." The water fey turned moist. Her hair drooped as each second her glamour drops.

Then she flashed back to the vivid pink. Her coat dried and softened. "But.. but you not want any of my help in that area. You only want me as something of comfort. But I can help. Is it because I am a fey?" Her accent was hiding somewhere.
    His forelegs drooped at his sides as he was taken in by the damp hug. His eyes on the round and taken aback side. "I...I don't know...I mean well...I...I think...I feel...I have to do this...like...through my own power....like....I have to earn the help...I think....I don't think..know..if maybe...your feyness has anything to do with it too..I mean...I guess...I dunno..I'm sorry." He fidgeted a bit in nervousness and broke contact glancing down.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

His forelegs drooped at his sides as he was taken in by the damp hug. His eyes on the round and taken aback side. "I...I don't know...I mean well...I...I think...I feel...I have to do this...like...through my own power....like....I have to earn the help...I think....I don't think..know..if maybe...your feyness has anything to do with it too..I mean...I guess...I dunno..I'm sorry." He fidgeted a bit in nervousness and broke contact glancing down.
    "Your own power? You don't see me as a partner or ally in your path back to glory?" Her looked up at him with humongous eyes. Then she quickly looked away to suck on her hoof. "You forget how we met? If not for your skill and charm, you'd be dead. Instead you converted me. You earned me, Ember. Claim what you earned."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #727
    Troll in the Playground

Angst

"Your own power? You don't see me as a partner or ally in your path back to glory?" Her looked up at him with humongous eyes. Then she quickly looked away to suck on her hoof. "You forget how we met? If not for your skill and charm, you'd be dead. Instead you converted me. You earned me, Ember. Claim what you earned."

"I..I...didn't quite see it that way..."
    Ember half mumbled. "Could I give you my answer tonight, Lochbed? Right now I need time to think about this. But I promise ..I'll have something more grounded than a flimsy 'i dunno'."

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh?...Wha-what do you mean?..."
    He nibbled on his lip and glanced down in thought. "I dunno...its a crazy world...hard to really try to predict anything.."
    ================================================== ========

Vampire Brouhaha

Pew! The one who attacked Staccata got a surprise arrow near his neck, which I think was on fire. "Aack..damnit...ow..." The vampony pegasus flew up behind the pillar to try to put out the flames.

The two who came out from a pillar, ducked and weaved. "Woah...watch out buddy...that punk's got live fire....get it? Haha...because...you...know...and yea.." One of them lamely joked after his companion pushed him out of the way. It would soon be clear that at least these pegasus in the room were not like the civilian vamps they fought and mostly killed earlier.

The poor dumb sap that started this domino effect of other pegasi vamps to attack was tackled and held in place by Zephyr as Rainbow shot her ....I assume....eh...for this instance I'll go with wood but will still desire confirmation in the OOC for future instances.

It hit right where his heart would be, the enemy vampony's eyes went wide for a second. He knew he should have just stayed hidden, trying to escape to safety was a no bueno move. He imploded, getting himself all over on Zephyr who had been holding him in place. "....Ew.." The bolt would fall that fifty feet to the stone ground with a clatter.

"Aaah,....no!..Tumble Drift!" One of the pegasi vamps, the one who protested fighting in favor of flying to the Master, reached out a hoof in the direction where his fellow comrade was once at. Currently, a stilled exposed target for a chance for an instant kill for those who can hit him at this high-ish height if its so desired.

"No don't mou--" The sound of Silverpine's shotgun and some of the shrapnel startled the other pony who dipped much too low when he stopped flapping his wings for some seconds. He would accidentally find himself within feet from a flying unicorn named Sandy.
    Finding himself out of targets, Silverpine swung around to target the vampony whom Daniel had lit on fire earlier. If he was quick enough, he might be able to get a shot off before the vampony took cover behind the pillar. If not, he would just aim at the general area waiting for targets of opportunity.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Angst

"I..I...didn't quite see it that way..."
    Ember half mumbled. "Could I give you my answer tonight, Lochbed? Right now I need time to think about this. But I promise ..I'll have something more grounded than a flimsy 'i dunno'."
    Her mood whipped to happy. Smiles popped onto her face as the rumbles hit her belly. "Ochkay. Breakfast now, answers later."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #730
    Titan in the Playground

Vampire Brouhaha

*slash slash stabitty stab*

Sandy's two knives glinted in the low light as they swiped across the vampony's neck and face from opposite directions. At the same time, two stakes, one from above and one from below, hurtled towards his midsection. The bottom one aiming straight for the heart, the top one looking to pin a wing to his torso.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Troll in the Playground

Her mood whipped to happy. Smiles popped onto her face as the rumbles hit her belly. "Ochkay. Breakfast now, answers later."
    Ember let out a breath of relief....for the moment. Though now he just boxed him in to where he *had* to have answer tonight now. He wanly and put his hooves on her upper forelegs and held her at leg's length. "Yes, that's right and thanks Lochbed."

It was as if though on cue, or maybe Aubade was watching and totally timing it, that she called out to them from the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready you two."

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampire Brouhaha

Beep! You have: two and a half seconds to mourn.

Thunk.

Those who can hit him at this high-ish height may very well include Daniel, now that he's given up on the rhyme focus. One heart, one normal arrow.

([Normal Arrows Left: 0 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate) 1 (bag)])
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember let out a breath of relief....for the moment. Though now he just boxed him in to where he *had* to have answer tonight now. He wanly and put his hooves on her upper forelegs and held her at leg's length. "Yes, that's right and thanks Lochbed."

It was as if though on cue, or maybe Aubade was watching and totally timing it, that she called out to them from the kitchen. "Breakfast is ready you two."
    "Gud. Ah am starving." Accent returned as Lochbed hopped off the couch and dashed for the table.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #734
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown... Again

Well this is lovely. Being an earth pony at this point means Staccata gets to sit there glaring until vamponies come in range. This would be in two flavors, fighting defensively with the dagger, or the UV flashbang.

Luna help them if they clump together.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #735
    Troll in the Playground

Vampire Brouhaha

Two more vamponies dead. One hiding behind a column putting himself out.
    ------------------
    Elsewhere

The Master stood there in his makeshift chambers and stared stoically, staring at the door. He could feel the deaths of his prodigies having had given them a part of himself to live once again. He glanced over at vampony mare he was drinking her stank blood from, she was getting herself ready, discombobulating herself from having had a lot of her blood consumed.

"No, you stay here, that's an order,"
    He told her sternly. She looked at him in confusion and opened her mouth to protest but, it was an order, so she obeyed. "Don't let anyone in here." He left the room.

He approached a pocket of vamponies hiding out in this particular corridor among several others. He watched them, stared at them, they silenced themselves and looked at him attentively. It was then Worry Wart scrambled over the Master.

"We've deployed the civilian vamponies, perhaps our boys in there can get themselves out of that compromised situation."

"Tumble Drift, Wind Kicker, and Tom, are dead."
    There was a random background gasp.

"Oh...but that still leaves Duster right?"

"Yea...but I wouldn't count on his getting out of there. Regardless, the enemy is here and we need to be ready for them and their bag of tricks. Hopefully, their bag of tricks dwindles down."
    -----------------

Back to the gang

The vampony who could only be this Duster stayed behind the column after barely just containing the fire and putting it out before it spread too quickly. He bitterly crushed the arrow into dust with his hooves when he took a peek and watched his companions get turned into....well...stuffs. He looked away, he needed to figure out how to get out of here and not get shot, these ponies or at least two of them were uncanny sharp shooters with deadly accuracy. It was then his needs were considered as from nowhere, twelve random vamponies of all shapes and sizes flew out of a corridor and immediately attacked, some vamponies levitating slabs in front of them, some immediately going for mega pawnches, some sending powerful gusts of wind to blow the enemy away, and just lots of moving around and a lack of clusters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gud. Ah am starving." Accent returned as Lochbed hopped off the couch and dashed for the table.

Aubade watched them with a small smile as they sat down. There was a spread of toast and jam and french toast with syrup, and strawberry banana smoothies.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

How nice of them to waste all their resources on one spot. I hope they didn't expect to continue their crusade or anything.

The bard ducks his head (because odds are something was coming his way) and calmly digs through a bag, withdrawing a bundle of arrows wrapped inside a cord. He unwraps the cord, slides the arrows into his ammo pack, and..slides away his bow? Huh. All of six seconds just to get a- ah.

Just to get a sharpened steel garrote perfect for using momentum for decapitation. Back to you, Steve.

([Normal Arrows Left: 20 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 2 (immediate)])
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #737
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampire Brouhaha

Two more vamponies dead. One hiding behind a column putting himself out.
    ------------------
    Elsewhere

The Master stood there in his makeshift chambers and stared stoically, staring at the door. He could feel the deaths of his prodigies having had given them a part of himself to live once again. He glanced over at vampony mare he was drinking her stank blood from, she was getting herself ready, discombobulating herself from having had a lot of her blood consumed.

"No, you stay here, that's an order,"
    He told her sternly. She looked at him in confusion and opened her mouth to protest but, it was an order, so she obeyed. "Don't let anyone in here." He left the room.

He approached a pocket of vamponies hiding out in this particular corridor among several others. He watched them, stared at them, they silenced themselves and looked at him attentively. It was then Worry Wart scrambled over the Master.

"We've deployed the civilian vamponies, perhaps our boys in there can get themselves out of that compromised situation."

"Tumble Drift, Wind Kicker, and Tom, are dead."
    There was a random background gasp.

"Oh...but that still leaves Duster right?"

"Yea...but I wouldn't count on his getting out of there. Regardless, the enemy is here and we need to be ready for them and their bag of tricks. Hopefully, their bag of tricks dwindles down."
    -----------------

Back to the gang

The vampony who could only be this Duster stayed behind the column after barely just containing the fire and putting it out before it spread too quickly. He bitterly crushed the arrow into dust with his hooves when he took a peek and watched his companions get turned into....well...stuffs. He looked away, he needed to figure out how to get out of here and not get shot, these ponies or at least two of them were uncanny sharp shooters with deadly accuracy. It was then his needs were considered as from nowhere, twelve random vamponies of all shapes and sizes flew out of a corridor and immediately attacked, some vamponies levitating slabs in front of them, some immediately going for mega pawnches, some sending powerful gusts of wind to blow the enemy away, and just lots of moving around and a lack of clusters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Multiple targets coming out of a single corridor. Rainbow smiles with glee.

Wind? Speed? Rocks? Victims cannot hide from her.

She lines up her giant crossbow hoping to skew as many as possible. Her breathing shallows. Not wasted bolts here.

Aubade watched them with a small smile as they sat down. There was a spread of toast and jam and french toast with syrup, and strawberry banana smoothies.
    "Looks lovely." The kelpie made a nice plate of food and has a bite of syrupy "burnt bread". "Tastes lovely too."

Then she swallowed. "So Awbade, what are ye plans for the day?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ettin in the Playground

More of them. Silverpine was ever so glad he brought the perfect weapon for CQC. He lets loose two blast from his shotgun onto the oncoming mass, before diving to one side to dodge an incoming mega pawnch/buck/kick.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy found himself tossed amidst the wind and thrown rocks as reinforcements arrived in full force. Unfortunately for him, fortunately for other unnamed parties, there was just too much activity for him to spot their distinctive glassy, dead eyes and recognize them as turned civilians. As soon as he had a hoof on the ground, his horn flared and shot a flurry of dirt clumps at the front runners, trying to trip them up and stymie their advance. Once that was done, he'd take up a defensive position in front of their ranged combatants, ready to hamstring, harry, and just overall be as big a nuisance as possible.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "Wait what? Sh-she isn't?....I was told she would be here...."

Meanwhile as the caraavan's still there
    "We...Don't really know.. We were just told to bring the shipment... Maybe it's overdue or it's a gift, not much information was given..."

He just scratches his head with a hoof, inside the cloak's hood and what seems to be a hat above it, the other one's just looking

Violet just looks a bit worried

Spoiler
    Show
    [Still outside]
    "They're taking too long..."
    "They're fine, just wait for them to enter and fi-"
    "Taking too long, That griffon's still wandering around and the others are still inside the house, I guess I better scout ahead..." she suddenly takes flight and conceals between clouds, going for one of the town's walls
    "Couldn't we just....Mind control one of the guards and finish them off?"
    "Makes sense, but not yet, it could call too much attention"

"I....I don't know why she's not here.....eh...you two...just go in.."
    Idle Chat waved them in, trying to wrap his mind and this stream of info.
    (Forgot to respond to this.)

"Not so fast, Idle," Tyrol said, holding up a hoof. He turned to the two caravan ponies. "I'd like to see some sort of identification please. Lemongrass, Silent, go check out their shipment."

Lemongrass grumbled under his breath, but began walking towards the caravan anyway. He waved for Silent to follow.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Not being one to waste a chance where the enemy is distracted by mass projectile spam, Staccata moves in for an opportunity strike. She attempts to use her agility to get around the wind buffet for a hit-and-run. Flaming dagger and all, it should be 'fun'.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #742
    Troll in the Playground

Vampire Brouhaha

There is no one spot, hence the mention of lack of clusters. They aren't quite straight arrow charging but breaking off and encircling like I think is the image had, along with them coming out from a passage next to them or something. I need a map..

Twelve vamponies were out and about, four unicorns, four pegasi who took to the air, four earth ponies, all of various forms, a sense of familiarity was about.

And I'm not quite sure *exactly* what's being attempted with the garrote, like where its actually being set up, or if its already been or if its in the process of being set up, the perimeters of it. So yea., um...back to you Jim. And I can't tell if Rainbow shot or not...lining it up still I dunno..

An earth vampony lass reeled back at the shot gun blast and tucked a rolled whilst a unicorn hopped over them, oddly spraying water from its horn at Silverpine of all things. Up high towards the domed ceiling three pegasi were pursuing Zephyr in a fast chase around pillars and perimeter of the damn large temple, putting distance between himself at the group. Gearstride followed after Silverpine with her combat knife out in her mouth which really wasn't going to be that much helpful against vamponies. But the idea of back-to-back badasses appealed to her. Miss M was not one hundred percent peak with having had given a lot of her blood to heal Sandy, but some senses weren't totally whacked.

"Crap....these are like the same as the vamponies fought earlier...!"
    She shoved an earth pony to the side that charged her only to find a unicorn...suddenly manifest a multitude sharp wooden food skewers. Miss M dropped into a fetal position to protect her chest, rather surprised and wondered if this was actually on purpose or pure accident. Anyways, she still wound up covered with wooden skewers poking into her and it hurt, yea, whatever. The wind buffeter stopped and directed a gust toward Staccata to throw her off in her attack, on let's say Skewer McGee or blah.

Yea, I do feel like I need to draw a map for this...yea...I'll get on...that...;/sdxszhgf ,======================

Stuff

"Looks lovely." The kelpie made a nice plate of food and has a bite of syrupy "burnt bread". "Tastes lovely too."

Then she swallowed. "So Awbade, what are ye plans for the day?"

"Don't....you remember Lochbed? We...talked about it....you know...my coffee...meet up with that Heavy Ale.."
    She said quietly, whilst Ember stared surprised at the news, it was new to him.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-24 at 05:08 AM.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampire Brouhaha

There is no one spot, hence the mention of lack of clusters. They aren't quite straight arrow charging but breaking off and encircling like I think is the image had, along with them coming out from a passage next to them or something. I need a map..

Twelve vamponies were out and about, four unicorns, four pegasi who took to the air, four earth ponies, all of various forms, a sense of familiarity was about.

And I'm not quite sure *exactly* what's being attempted with the garrote, like where its actually being set up, or if its already been or if its in the process of being set up, the perimeters of it. So yea., um...back to you Jim. And I can't tell if Rainbow shot or not...lining it up still I dunno..

An earth vampony lass reeled back at the shot gun blast and tucked a rolled whilst a unicorn hopped over them, oddly spraying water from its horn at Silverpine of all things. Up high towards the domed ceiling three pegasi were pursuing Zephyr in a fast chase around pillars and perimeter of the damn large temple, putting distance between himself at the group. Gearstride followed after Silverpine with her combat knife out in her mouth which really wasn't going to be that much helpful against vamponies. But the idea of back-to-back badasses appealed to her. Miss M was not one hundred percent peak with having had given a lot of her blood to heal Sandy, but some senses weren't totally whacked.

She shoved an earth pony to the side that charged her only to find a unicorn...suddenly manifest a multitude sharp wooden food skewers. Miss M dropped into a fetal position to protect her chest, rather surprised and wondered if this was actually on purpose or pure accident. Anyways, she still wound up covered with wooden skewers poking into her and it hurt, yea, whatever. The wind buffeter stopped and directed a gust toward Staccata to throw her off in her attack, on let's say Skewer McGee or blah.

Yea, I do feel like I need to draw a map for this...yea...I'll get on...that...;/sdxszhgf ,======================
    Noe. The giant crossbow is left unfired. And thus Rainbow was annoyed and continue to ready actions. "Held and Corral, folks!"

Stuff

"Don't....you remember Lochbed? We...talked about it....you know...my coffee...meet up with that Heavy Ale.."
    She said quietly, whilst Ember stared surprised at the news, it was new to him.
    Lochbed gulped down another bite and scrunches up her nose. "Oh the oathbreaker. Do ye loch him. He not be cuter than my Ember. Lord Sol be quite dashing."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed gulped down another bite and scrunches up her nose. "Oh the oathbreaker. Do ye loch him. He not be cuter than my Ember. Lord Sol be quite dashing."
    Ember looked at Lochbed with a bashful smile, but he was still confused about who this Heavy Ale was. "Who are ya talking about?"

"The masseuse, from last night, invited me for coffee at a cafe,"
    She then glanced at Lochbed. "Uh...I don't dislike him."

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember looked at Lochbed with a bashful smile, but he was still confused about who this Heavy Ale was. "Who are ya talking about?"

"The masseuse, from last night, invited me for coffee at a cafe,"
    She then glanced at Lochbed. "Uh...I don't dislike him."
    Lochbed sipped some of her smoothies. There are an awkward bit of silence as she drank. "Well Ah warn ye. He be a liar. That be why he be bound to everyfae for several favors. And he can do glamours so be watchful."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampire Brouhaha

(yes, you totally do. )

Silverpine found himself suddenly drenched in water. "What the hay..." he muttered, rolling again to avoid an errant rock this time. Then it dawned. Water on his weapon. He quickly scrambled back to a sitting position and tried to fire his automatic shotgun.

*click*

Bugger. Silverpine swore softly and threw the now-useless weapon at the nearest vampony, hopefully giving it a nice lump on the head. Thankfully, his other hunting shotgun was considerably more resistant to water. He took some precious moments to unsling it from his back.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed sipped some of her smoothies. There are an awkward bit of silence as she drank. "Well Ah warn ye. He be a liar. That be why he be bound to everyfae for several favors. And he can do glamours so be watchful."

"Then...why were you encouraging me to go on this outing with him last night?......I probably shouldn't go now...this was a mistake..."
    She sighed and walked over to the sink and fiddled with the dishes.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Then...why were you encouraging me to go on this outing with him last night?......I probably shouldn't go now...this was a mistake..."
    She sighed and walked over to the sink and fiddled with the dishes.
    "Because despite being a dirty oath breaker, he is good looking and nice. Ye could use some companionship and some 'making up". It's divine." Lochbed reached over to Ember and tickled under his chin.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #749
    Troll in the Playground

"Because despite being a dirty oath breaker, he is good looking and nice. Ye could use some companionship and some 'making up". It's divine." Lochbed reached over to Ember and tickled under his chin.

"But you just said he's a liar, how do we know then his niceness isn't a lie?"
    She glanced over her shoulder, filled with second thoughts about this. Lying was not a bueno trait because then it brought up trust issues.

Ember himself still confused but then got distracted by a chin tickle. He smiled and squirmed a bit.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"But you just said he's a liar, how do we know then his niceness isn't a lie?"
    She glanced over her shoulder, filled with second thoughts about this. Lying was not a bueno trait because then it brought up trust issues.

Ember himself still confused but then got distracted by a chin tickle. He smiled and squirmed a bit.
    "An oath breaker of his calibur cannae lie if a fae be around." Lochbed chuckles haughtily into one hoof. Then her voice turned grim and dark. "He becomes one of us fae until we fae release him."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater