New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "An oath breaker of his calibur cannae lie if a fae be around." Lochbed chuckles haughtily into one hoof. Then her voice turned grim and dark. "He becomes one of us fae until we fae release him."

"That is not reassuring and does not address my concern, more so since you wouldn't be around,"
    This was starting to sound more like a bad idea, she considered canceling it.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I- Wait, what ghost?"

"One of our new friend's captors. I think he may still be in the breakdown I left him in."

"Oh. Well, how dangerous could an angry ghost be?"

Beat.

"...Yeah, let's go back our way."
    "If we did get into a fight with him, wouldn't we sort of win by default?" laughed Night Jewel.

"I don't think you know what we're dealing with, little one. Even in death, one can have much power."

Blades twitched. "I think bein' a ghost is kind of cheatin', myself. Lots of ponies are willin' to die 'n stay dead! It's kind of pathetic of 'em."

"You would know that from experience, wouldn't you."

Thus, the journey upward was relatively uneventful. Once again, the Equestria Death Rats seemed to have little concern for actually doing anything deadly.

"This was a lot easier than I thought! What do we do now?"

"Well, there is always- Ah! So bright!" Flare stumbled back. "I forgot how much light there was on the surface!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"That is not reassuring and does not address my concern, more so since you wouldn't be around,"
    This was starting to sound more like a bad idea, she considered canceling it.
    "Ah ummm." Lochbed rubbed her chin. "Well Ah only know o' his one lie.and ah know one lie be punishable by death. Ah can understand ye worries. Perhaps we should just kill him. What say ye Ember and Awbade"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #754
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah ummm." Lochbed rubbed her chin. "Well Ah only know o' his one lie.and ah know one lie be punishable by death. Ah can understand ye worries. Perhaps we should just kill him. What say ye Ember and Awbade"
    Ember did a spit take with his smoothie. "Wha-wha-what?" He wiped his mouth with a hoof. "Kill him? Look, I don't know who this pony is really, but I don't want to kill him."

"No..don't.."
    Aubade turned around and frowned at Lochbed. "No...I don't want him dead on my behalf."

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember did a spit take with his smoothie. "Wha-wha-what?" He wiped his mouth with a hoof. "Kill him? Look, I don't know who this pony is really, but I don't want to kill him."

"No..don't.."
    Aubade turned around and frowned at Lochbed. "No...I don't want him dead on my behalf."
    Lochbed nonchalantly chewed another bite. "Och ye ponies be kind. Kind as the fae who he broke the pact with. Most fae would simply kill anyfae or anypony who lied about them being pretty. But Beanstalk is the nicest hag Ah ever known."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #756
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Wee, completely rely on that reflex save, hope you never roll a '1'. Staccata manages to catch enough of the floor to launch herself into a roll to avoid being impaled. Speaking of which, have to save the vampony ally. The rogue attempts to drive her tormenters off with burning, stabby death.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #757
    Titan in the Playground

[Vamponies Bite]

Sandy cursed under his breath as he neatly flip-slammed a charging earth pony, altering his aim at the last minute towards the flank. "These are civvies! Be careful!" he shouted over the melee. But even he in all his eternal optimism knew they were in for a bloodbath if they didn't think quickly. But what could he do? He only had...four...five, five stakes left! And he certainly wasn't good enough with magic to pull a mass disable. What they needed was a strong mage, and a lot of stakes...

*shunk!*

She shoved an earth pony to the side that charged her only to find a unicorn...suddenly manifest a multitude sharp wooden food skewers. Miss M dropped into a fetal position to protect her chest, rather surprised and wondered if this was actually on purpose or pure accident.
    Well I'll be darned. Ask, and ye shall receive, apparently.

"Daniel! Keep 'em off Rainbow for a spell!" he shouted as he went into a tuck and roll across the field. With precision and agility born of hours upon hours of training, he slid beneath the flying rogue towards the skewer-vampony. His knives took on a life of their own, slicing and dicing the skewers into so many little spears. With no time to aim himself, he telekinetically tossed the lot of them over to their vampony ally. "Miss M! Magical ally-oop! Aim for th' legs an' such!"

(tldr: Sandy, as a part of last round's action, stakes an earth pony in the flank. He then tumbles across the melee where his knives slice and dice the food skewers off, and his magic hoists them into the air for Miss M to telekinetically grab)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "If we did get into a fight with him, wouldn't we sort of win by default?" laughed Night Jewel.

"I don't think you know what we're dealing with, little one. Even in death, one can have much power."

Blades twitched. "I think bein' a ghost is kind of cheatin', myself. Lots of ponies are willin' to die 'n stay dead! It's kind of pathetic of 'em."

"You would know that from experience, wouldn't you."

Thus, the journey upward was relatively uneventful. Once again, the Equestria Death Rats seemed to have little concern for actually doing anything deadly.

"This was a lot easier than I thought! What do we do now?"

"Well, there is always- Ah! So bright!" Flare stumbled back. "I forgot how much light there was on the surface!"
    "Yes. It is glorious." Zaros stops in the mouth of the entrance, taking the time to enjoy being back on the surface, but he's tense, like he expects to be hit in the back.

"We have unfinished business, you and I." Oh.

"Can it wait until everything is over with? Weakening ourselves solves nothing." Arvadraa nods eagerly, stepping up next to wherever Blades is.

"I can't promise Horne won't take opportunities to attack you, but I'll keep myself contained. So...what do we do now?"

Both of them look at Jewel, Blades and Flare. Congrats, girls, you're apparently the brains of the operation!

---

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Vamponies Bite]

Sandy cursed under his breath as he neatly flip-slammed a charging earth pony, altering his aim at the last minute towards the flank. "These are civvies! Be careful!" he shouted over the melee. But even he in all his eternal optimism knew they were in for a bloodbath if they didn't think quickly. But what could he do? He only had...four...five, five stakes left! And he certainly wasn't good enough with magic to pull a mass disable. What they needed was a strong mage, and a lot of stakes...

*shunk!*

Well I'll be darned. Ask, and ye shall receive, apparently.

"Daniel! Keep 'em off Rainbow for a spell!" he shouted as he went into a tuck and roll across the field. With precision and agility born of hours upon hours of training, he slid beneath the flying rogue towards the skewer-vampony. His knives took on a life of their own, slicing and dicing the skewers into so many little spears. With no time to aim himself, he telekinetically tossed the lot of them over to their vampony ally. "Miss M! Magical ally-oop! Aim for th' legs an' such!"

(tldr: Sandy, as a part of last round's action, stakes an earth pony in the flank. He then tumbles across the melee where his knives slice and dice the food skewers off, and his magic hoists them into the air for Miss M to telekinetically grab)
    "Oh, right, because being careful around civilians worked so well last time!!" Daniel grumbles all the way to Rainbow's position, holding the garrote taut in two hooves, ready to shred anysemipony that comes at him.

And if they toss stuff, well, that's what his armor's for!
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #759
    Barbarian in the Playground

Southern gate

"I....I don't know why she's not here.....eh...you two...just go in.."
    Idle Chat waved them in, trying to wrap his mind and this stream of info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Forgot to respond to this.)

"Not so fast, Idle," Tyrol said, holding up a hoof. He turned to the two caravan ponies. "I'd like to see some sort of identification please. Lemongrass, Silent, go check out their shipment."

Lemongrass grumbled under his breath, but began walking towards the caravan anyway. He waved for Silent to follow.
    "buh-? sure" the cloak holds up a card or so.... Whatever is their ID thing; it would seem like a normal one...Buuut if Tyrol had been reading reports of stuff, he could possibly recognize it as being of somepony that could have been missing for some time.

"B-but what do you mean she's not here? I was told she could be..."

Violet just looks from the booth, not exactly knowing what to do-*BANG*
    She becomes startled, the colt too, the caravaneers too, some loud noise could have been heard from the east, along with some rocks falling around it.
    Spoiler
    Show

[Outside]
    "Mmm..."
    "What?"
    "A piece of wall exploded"
    "...Opportunity?"
    "Maybe"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-24 at 08:58 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Southern gate
    "buh-? sure" the cloak holds up a card or so.... Whatever is their ID thing; it would seem like a normal one...Buuut if Tyrol had been reading reports of stuff, he could possibly recognize it as being of somepony that could have been missing for some time.

"B-but what do you mean she's not here? I was told she could be..."

Violet just looks from the booth, not exactly knowing what to do-*BANG*
    She becomes startled, the colt too, the caravaneers too, some loud noise could have been heard from the east, along with some rocks falling around it.
    Spoiler
    Show

[Outside]
    "Mmm..."
    "What?"
    "A piece of wall exploded"
    "...Opportunity?"
    "Maybe"
    (for the sake of consistency, we shall use identity papers.)

Tyrol studied the proferred identity papers closely, his frown deepening. He looked up at the pony allegedly known as Ruby Stones. "So... Mr Ruby. Says here you're in the business of selling jewellery. Pipes seems to be a very odd piece of jewellery, don't you think?"

Meanwhile, Lemongrass and presumably Silent, were now at the caravan and attempting to peek at what was underneath.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's at least five or so in the light attacking the gang.

Silverpine's shotgun totally bopped the vampony's head and caught the older unicorn mare by surprise, Gearstride took to pointlessly slashing at it with a non effective combat knife, it couldn't be helped when she didn't have her her grenades.

Staccata jumps to attack that pony that skewered Miss M, luckily that vampony unicorn was preoccupied with trying to stabbity burn it. Surprisingly it noised, but it noised something more akin to a hiss-roar, so eh, whatever. On a random note, this vampony's cutie mark was a veggie sheskabob, go figure. Flames on its body started to light as its horn lit and summoned more pointy sheskabobs but these ones for Staccata. Probably not the best next move, but these particular vamponies were not creatures of thought but of reaction. Twenty toward Staccata, like the twenty that pincushioned Miss M's backside. Free ammo, woo.

The staked earth pony reeled back with the stake in their flank and lumbered away. Sandy made more mini stakes and saved Miss M's flank, literally. Miss M needed a moment to recover from having been poisoned, the mini skewer stakes fell around her. She'd get to them eventually.

That pesky persistent pegasus strikes again as it finds itself above the group and sends more pesky powerful puffs of his wings towards Rainbow and Daniel. But then, Zephyr while still being pursued by the three other pegasi, does a drive by attack by slam bucks the pesky persistent pegasus towards the center of the group. The pegasus hits the ground as stone cracks underneath him. Zephyr and the other three pegasi continue their aerial chase throughout the temple.
    ================================================== ==========
    The Ember and Lochbed Shooooow

Lochbed nonchalantly chewed another bite. "Och ye ponies be kind. Kind as the fae who he broke the pact with. Most fae would simply kill anyfae or anypony who lied about them being pretty. But Beanstalk is the nicest hag Ah ever known."

"Who now?"
    Ember asked, his mind still trying to wrap itself around more fae stuff.
    =================================================

Southern Gate Hooplah

Yea, Silent was looking at the caravan wares to make sure they were legit.

And then a bang happens.

"Wha-wha-what was that?"
    Idle Chat asked off guard in uncertain surprise.

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Must...resist...running over!

The blithely badass bard blinks, bringing his bearings back to the brouhaha. "Rainbow, can you get that pegasus? Free shots ahoy." He glances up at the aerial game of tag and slides into a grin, backing up against whatever pillar or wall might be nearby.

"I just hope Zeph doesn't bring them over here. That might end his fun." Juuust loud enough for the most fangly bro to hear.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #763

Vampony Showdown

What would a tiny technicolor cartoon character do right here?.. Well if Staccata's fast enough, she'll try to use the spikes against the BBQing vampony. She places herself between another nearby vampony if available and dives out of the way.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #764
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yes. It is glorious." Zaros stops in the mouth of the entrance, taking the time to enjoy being back on the surface, but he's tense, like he expects to be hit in the back.

"We have unfinished business, you and I." Oh.

"Can it wait until everything is over with? Weakening ourselves solves nothing." Arvadraa nods eagerly, stepping up next to wherever Blades is.

"I can't promise Horne won't take opportunities to attack you, but I'll keep myself contained. So...what do we do now?"

Both of them look at Jewel, Blades and Flare. Congrats, girls, you're apparently the brains of the operation!
    Blades nuzzled Arvadraa. "Aw, come on, I'm sure ya can take him. I'll even lend ya my best slicer!"

"Now isn't the time, girls." Night Jewel shook her head. "And to think that I'm the one here who took her title from a carnivorous animal... Let's concentrate on getting our new friend settled somewhere before we kill each other, all right?"

"...can't see..." Flare rubbed her eyes furiously. It seemed she wasn't in a position to direct them.

"Why don't we ask around and see who has a spare place for an ancient sorceress?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #765
    Titan in the Playground

[Vampony Brouhaha]

Their good friend Stakey McStakeflank had long outlived his usefulness, but he couldn't just let the civilian burn to death right in front of him, now could he? A thin layer of grit, dirt, and sand swirled up from the ground and tried to put out the flames. Once it was out of danger, he'd try to finish the job with a stake through a leg and a quick one-two buck to the head.

After that, he'd stand ready with stakes and knives a-whirling, trying to ward off anything trying to sneak-attack Miss M while she recovered.

16. - Top - End - #766

Southern Gate

Spoiler
    Show
    (for the sake of consistency, we shall use identity papers.)

Tyrol studied the proferred identity papers closely, his frown deepening. He looked up at the pony allegedly known as Ruby Stones. "So... Mr Ruby. Says here you're in the business of selling jewellery. Pipes seems to be a very odd piece of jewellery, don't you think?"

Meanwhile, Lemongrass and presumably Silent, were now at the caravan and attempting to peek at what was underneath.

Southern Gate Hooplah

Yea, Silent was looking at the caravan wares to make sure they were legit.

And then a bang happens.

"Wha-wha-what was that?"
    Idle Chat asked off guard in uncertain surprise.

"Oh no, that's because I'm just helping getting this ov-"
    then goes the *bang*
    "W-w....W-w-w-what was that?! "
    The other one seems just as startled, looking at the side, if they were to look at the direction they wouldn't see much... But rocks flying around, maybe wood too.

Violet's just frozen still.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades nuzzled Arvadraa. "Aw, come on, I'm sure ya can take him. I'll even lend ya my best slicer!"

"Now isn't the time, girls." Night Jewel shook her head. "And to think that I'm the one here who took her title from a carnivorous animal... Let's concentrate on getting our new friend settled somewhere before we kill each other, all right?"

"...can't see..." Flare rubbed her eyes furiously. It seemed she wasn't in a position to direct them.

"Why don't we ask around and see who has a spare place for an ancient sorceress?"
    As nervous as she looks, Arvadraa relaxes visibly in Blades' presence, and even cracks a smile. "We should be able to take her in. I mean, if we can handle Stellar..."

"I believe I can assist with the light that bothers you." Zaros takes off his helmet (dimming visor and all) and offers it to Flare. And if this Equestria worked that way, Arvadraa's jaw would be on the floor. Apparently loads of charisma does count for something!

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ettin in the Playground

Southern Gate

"Oh no, that's because I'm just helping getting this ov-"
    then goes the *bang*
    "W-w....W-w-w-what was that?! "
    The other one seems just as startled, looking at the side, if they were to look at the direction they wouldn't see much... But rocks flying around, maybe wood too.

Violet's just frozen still.
    Tyrol whipped his head around at the direction of the sound, immediately going into alert. He strained his ears, trying to discern any other sounds that might give additional clues to the source of the noise.

Lemongrass meanwhile, managed to bump his head onto an errant piece of equipment sticking out of the caravan. "Ow!" he yelped, rubbing his now-sore head gingerly.

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's at least five or so in the light attacking the gang.

Silverpine's shotgun totally bopped the vampony's head and caught the older unicorn mare by surprise, Gearstride took to pointlessly slashing at it with a non effective combat knife, it couldn't be helped when she didn't have her her grenades.

Staccata jumps to attack that pony that skewered Miss M, luckily that vampony unicorn was preoccupied with trying to stabbity burn it. Surprisingly it noised, but it noised something more akin to a hiss-roar, so eh, whatever. On a random note, this vampony's cutie mark was a veggie sheskabob, go figure. Flames on its body started to light as its horn lit and summoned more pointy sheskabobs but these ones for Staccata. Probably not the best next move, but these particular vamponies were not creatures of thought but of reaction. Twenty toward Staccata, like the twenty that pincushioned Miss M's backside. Free ammo, woo.

The staked earth pony reeled back with the stake in their flank and lumbered away. Sandy made more mini stakes and saved Miss M's flank, literally. Miss M needed a moment to recover from having been poisoned, the mini skewer stakes fell around her. She'd get to them eventually.

That pesky persistent pegasus strikes again as it finds itself above the group and sends more pesky powerful puffs of his wings towards Rainbow and Daniel. But then, Zephyr while still being pursued by the three other pegasi, does a drive by attack by slam bucks the pesky persistent pegasus towards the center of the group. The pegasus hits the ground as stone cracks underneath him. Zephyr and the other three pegasi continue their aerial chase throughout the temple.
    Silverpine managed to chamber the shells into his hunting shotgun clumsily and brought it up to aim at the nearest pony with fangs and probably stakes sticking out of them. Said pony happened to be the one that Miss M had just fought free from. Said pony was also now eating a bucketful of buckshot.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

================================================== ==========
    The Ember and Lochbed Shooooow

"Who now?"
    Ember asked, his mind still trying to wrap itself around more fae stuff.
    =================================================
    "Beanstalk is a sea hag. The oathbreaker promised to tell the truth but lied about whether her rump looked large in her dress. An offense normally punishable by death by Beanstalk was kind and only judged him for 20 favors."

Daniel

Must...resist...running over!

The blithely badass bard blinks, bringing his bearings back to the brouhaha. "Rainbow, can you get that pegasus? Free shots ahoy." He glances up at the aerial game of tag and slides into a grin, backing up against whatever pillar or wall might be nearby.

"I just hope Zeph doesn't bring them over here. That might end his fun." Juuust loud enough for the most fangly bro to hear.

"Got it. Not passing that up. Heartshot." Rainbow lined up her hoof crossbow and squinted. She could even imagine the beating of the soon to be dead vampire's beating heart. The aorta was staring the sniper.

[Bolts: Loaded (2 Normal, 1 Giant), Bag (5 Normal, 2 Flu Flu, 2 Giant, 3 Trick)]
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #770
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr
    did hear Daniel, but he also heard Sandy and Miss M earlier about them being the turned civilians, and Zephyr could figure out what Daniel's fun was. He knew could out fly these three two-bit vamponies. He had his own plans on how to deal with these vamponies without involving...heart failure. He had learned from his last battle with fresh turned civvies.

Before Stakey Mc Stakeflank was put out and staked in the flank, its toss at Staccata was rather weak having had been on fire at the time. Behind Staccata was an awkward stereotypical nerdy looking teen earth stallion who tried to take a stab at Staccata with a ballpoint pen. It was quite a sad sight. But then would find his face staked with some skewers. Even its reeling back from poisoned pain looked sad and pathetic, and a bit on the dramatic side.

The vampony that was kinda already put down from Sandy, got a buckshot as well, at least confirming it was definitely down and wouldn't be engaging in shenanigans. From the sides of Gearstride and Silverpine, an older middle aged earth pony vampmare appeared, one with three smiling happy faces for her cutiemark, Scotch Tape her name was, Amish would remember her ....anyways, she attempted to give these two whippersnappers a unpleasant spanking, so to speak. Gearstride interjected with her combat knife, sticking it to the vampmare's side, holding on tight for the ride. The vampmare with the odd expression of annoyance on her face was trying to shake Gearstride off.

Water Spritzer the unicorn seemed to have a thing out for Silverpine and was getting all water bender on them trying to whack him with a water whip.

Miss M stood up shakily, her body battling off wooden poison, lurched to the side as vampire lass who tucked and rolled from an attack earlier, bared fangs to take a chomp, only to the hit floor and slide over to Sandy's hooves. Miss M projected some mini stakes her way to compromise her hind legs. An stoutly earth pony mare that was shoved earlier came up from behind Sandy for a grapple with the intent to crush him to death by hug. If Sandy caught a look, he would see the mare's cutie mark was a teddy bear hugging a heart with little hearts all around.

There stood Rainbow and the fallen pegasi. If she wanted a heart shot she would have to flip him over, he was on his belly. The pegasi didn't seem to be moving much, just laying there with a mini pool of blood from likely a gash underneath his head that would heal. The pegasi seemed to be having a concussion and let out a nickering groan.

From the third pillar on the right north, was a large barrel chested unicorn stallion who shall be referred to as Stone Hurler was lifting up the nearby stone benches and hurling them towards Daniel. Near by Stone Hurler was a unicorn mare helping him lift the stones benches from out of the stone they were actually carved from, we shall call her Stone Shifter. Teamwork here was an odd sight as these civvie vamponies they've been fighting didn't seem to show they acknowledged the other in combat.

Vampony List
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Vampire Lass
    -Scotch Tape the old mare
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare

Unicorn

-Skewer McGee- Compromised
    -Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi
    -'The Sky is Falling' felled stallion
    -The three Need for Speed pursuers

================================================== =============

Southern Gate Lovin'

What's going on?? What was that? Waah! The town is being compromised!"
    Idle Chat blathered and ran around in circles.
    ================================================== =============

The Ember and Lochbed Shoooooooow

"Your fey matters.....are really....something....its a little scary really.."
    Ember half mumbled as Lochbed told him this side story about Beanstock. 'Like disproportionate retribution scary.."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-25 at 06:21 AM.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr
    did hear Daniel, but he also heard Sandy and Miss M earlier about them being the turned civilians, and Zephyr could figure out what Daniel's fun was. He knew could out fly these three two-bit vamponies. He had his own plans on how to deal with these vamponies without involving...heart failure. He had learned from his last battle with fresh turned civvies.

Before Stakey Mc Stakeflank was put out and staked in the flank, its toss at Staccata was rather weak having had been on fire at the time. Behind Staccata was an awkward stereotypical nerdy looking teen earth stallion who tried to take a stab at Staccata with a ballpoint pen. It was quite a sad sight. But then would find his face staked with some skewers. Even its reeling back from poisoned pain looked sad and pathetic, and a bit on the dramatic side.

The vampony that was kinda already put down from Sandy, got a buckshot as well, at least confirming it was definitely down and wouldn't be engaging in shenanigans. From the sides of Gearstride and Silverpine, an older middle aged earth pony vampmare appeared, one with three smiling happy faces for her cutiemark, Scotch Tape her name was, Amish would remember her ....anyways, she attempted to give these two whippersnappers a unpleasant spanking, so to speak. Gearstride interjected with her combat knife, sticking it to the vampmare's side, holding on tight for the ride. The vampmare with the odd expression of annoyance on her face was trying to shake Gearstride off.

Water Spritzer the unicorn seemed to have a thing out for Silverpine and was getting all water bender on them trying to whack him with a water whip.

Miss M stood up shakily, her body battling off wooden poison, lurched to the side as vampire lass who tucked and rolled from an attack earlier, bared fangs to take a chomp, only to the hit floor and slide over to Sandy's hooves. Miss M projected some mini stakes her way to compromise her hind legs. An stoutly earth pony mare that was shoved earlier came up from behind Sandy for a grapple with the intent to crush him to death by hug. If Sandy caught a look, he would see the mare's cutie mark was a teddy bear hugging a heart with little hearts all around.

There stood Rainbow and the fallen pegasi. If she wanted a heart shot she would have to flip him over, he was on his belly. The pegasi didn't seem to be moving much, just laying there with a mini pool of blood from likely a gash underneath his head that would heal. The pegasi seemed to be having a concussion and let out a nickering groan.

From the third pillar on the right north, was a large barrel chested unicorn stallion who shall be referred to as Stone Hurler was lifting up the nearby stone benches and hurling them towards Daniel. Near by Stone Hurler was a unicorn mare helping him lift the stones benches from out of the stone they were actually carved from, we shall call her Stone Shifter. Teamwork here was an odd sight as these civvie vamponies they've been fighting didn't seem to show they acknowledged the other in combat.

Vampony List
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Vampire Lass
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi

================================================== =============[SIZE="3"]
    Silverpine found himself drenched again. And then stars filled his vision as the water whip count the side of his cheek, leaving him disorientated and dizzy. He barely dodged the next crack of the whip. Fortunately, (or unfortunately), muscle memory took over and the hunting shotgun pointed itself at McSpitzer, who would eat another faceful of buckshot.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Sandy had been aiming to stake the vampony's neck to the floor, when suddenly he found himself bodily picked up and the wind crushed from his lungs. The stake only glanced off the neck, leaving behind just a few splinters. He wriggled like mad to escape the legs around his chest while magically stabbing at them with knives and stake. He grunted in pain as he felt his ribs bending and twisting under the pressure, he had to break free soon, or else Rainbow would never let him hear the end of it.

As for the lass on the floor, Sandy had all but forgotten about her at the moment. His hind legs kicked and flailed, occasionally giving her head the odd glancing blow, but unable to do any real damage.

[Sandy: Knives-2 Stakes-4]

(tldr: Sandy glances a stake off the lass's neck before getting grappled. Once in her grip, he'll stab at her legs with knives and a stake, leaving the stake in if it helps. His hind legs are giving weaksauce kicks to the lass' head)

23. - Top - End - #773

Vampony Showdown

Teamwork huh? That looks like something to disrupt. Not wanting to mess with the big stone throwing one yet, Staccata slinks her way over to Stone Shifter. Lighting her on fire with stabs would be a great boon, as it would decrease the danger of rocks.

Slicey slicey.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper pities the stunned vamp. She stands over him and points. And fires.
    The bolt's wood tip pins him to the ground. A loose bolt is jabbed into the vamp's chest to sap strength.

Lochbed

"But he lied about how she looked. We'd never lie to me about how Ah look if Ah asked?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr

Vampony List
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Vampire Lass
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi
    "Whoop, change of plan!" It's a good thing that Daniel is A) so nimble and B) found a solid surface to stand in front of earlier. He twists and runs up it to avoid the worst of the rubble, and lands as close to the Downer as possible, rolling for good measure, ready to cut his head off with one swift movement next turn.

"Can you aim for the ones throwing stuff at me? That'd be fabulous."

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

"But he lied about how she looked. We'd never lie to me about how Ah look if Ah asked?"

"Wha...of course not...you'll always be my cute Lochbed,"
    He quickly said, he seemed to be rather forgetful about her want of being referred to as gorgeous or sexy.
    ================================================== ====

Vampony Brouhaha

Spoiler
    Show

Due to considerable distance considering a whip isn't a close range weapon, water or not, the buckshot didn't blow up heads. But there was shrapnel in her face, it wasn't a pretty sight. However, McSpritzer then dismissed the water whip and returned fire with projectile water bullets. It wasn't lethal, but it wouldn't feel good. Gearstride was still hanging onto Scotch Tape who was now trying to tackle Gear into the right bottommost pillar.

Sandy hears a nicker and some grunts as Bear Hugs' grapple seems to loosen what with getting staked somewhere on her body and pin pricked at with knives. Miss M wobbled over to the downed vampony lass and stomped on her legs, pushing the mini skewer stakes into her hind legs, essentially crippling her, compromising her.

As for Rainbow, the pegasus can be defined as paralyzed having a bolt embedded him in his chest but not yet piercing his heart, after a presumed rolling of him over.

Its a little bit hard to be sneaky around a vampony, along with the considerable distance of slinking over. Stone Shifter released her assisted hold on the bench and vampony super jumped back in time towards the pew benches.

As for Stone Hurler, he dropped the bench he was holding up that Stone Shifter had been helping with, and dropped it right in front of him and vampony super jumped back over with Stone Shifter at the center of the stone pews.

Meanwhile the non civvie vampony namedDuster who was hiding behind one of the pillars, shot away to escape into one of the passageways.

Vampony List -Updated

Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Vampire Lass- Compromised
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare (Bear Hugs)

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi
    -'The Sky is Falling' felled stallion- Compromised

27. - Top - End - #777

Southern Gate

Spoiler
    Show

Southern Gate Lovin'
    [/SIZE]

What's going on?? What was that? Waah! The town is being compromised!"
    Idle Chat blathered and ran around in circles.
    Tyrol whipped his head around at the direction of the sound, immediately going into alert. He strained his ears, trying to discern any other sounds that might give additional clues to the source of the noise.

Lemongrass meanwhile, managed to bump his head onto an errant piece of equipment sticking out of the caravan. "Ow!" he yelped, rubbing his now-sore head gingerly.

Violet is just frost, it's her first day and could seem to be already in trouble.

Luka's also just standing still and looking in that direction.

What they would mostly see is rubble flying around, but it would kind of seem to be on the border of the town, maybe right close to a wall, or the wall
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-25 at 06:22 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Rainbow retrieves the first noncompromising bolt and reloads it into her hoofcrossbow. Then she sits behind her giant crossbow. Her hooves loosen the bracer bolt on the bipod to better her aim.
    "Zephyr. To me and then do a barrel roll"

Then she waits for Zephyr to head her direction. She peers down the weapon sight. And fires.

[Bolts: Loaded (1 Normal), Bag (5 Normal, 2 Flu Flu, 2 Giant, 3 Trick)]

Lochbed

"Even if Ah were green?" The kelpie turned a sickly green. Her mane was the color of dying moss. Her coat of a pistachio sundae left out too long.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

Southern Gate

Violet is just frost, it's her first day and could seem to be already in trouble.

Luka's also just standing still and looking in that direction.

What they would mostly see is rubble flying around, but it would kind of seem to be on the border of the town, maybe right close to a wall, or the wall

"Aack...what what do we do??"
    Idle Chat cantered over to Tyrol and grabbed his leg and looked up at him.
    ======================================

Lochbed

"Even if Ah were green?" The kelpie turned a sickly green. Her mane was the color of dying moss. Her coat of a pistachio sundae left out too long.

"....That's not fair if you're going to be deliberately choosing unpleasant body colors,"
    He frowned. It was the mane color that really did it. "But...your face....its still cute, the cute face..that's cute." Redundancy.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

Heeeeeere's Danny!

Daniel flicks his eyes to where Rainbow is aiming, draws his bow and two arrows, and joins her in waiting/firing.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-10-26 at 07:35 PM.