New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"....That's not fair if you're going to be deliberately choosing unpleasant body colors,"
    He frowned. It was the mane color that really did it. "But...your face....its still cute, the cute face..that's cute." Redundancy.
    The mention of her cuteness began to rub her in ways displeasure. "It be not about fairness. It be 'bout honesty. And ye say that meh face be cute." Lochbed pushed her plate to the side to indicate that she was done.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #782
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    As nervous as she looks, Arvadraa relaxes visibly in Blades' presence, and even cracks a smile. "We should be able to take her in. I mean, if we can handle Stellar..."
    "Good idea! It's nice 'n warm by the forge, 'n she'll probly have plenty to do!" Blades patted Arvadraa on the back.

"A metalworking shop? I cannot object to that, I suppose."

Oh, great. Now there's going to be three easily provoked, powerful magic users and one smith who doesn't seem to grasp the concept that killing ponies is not a nice thing to do. This could get troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "I believe I can assist with the light that bothers you." Zaros takes off his helmet (dimming visor and all) and offers it to Flare. And if this Equestria worked that way, Arvadraa's jaw would be on the floor. Apparently loads of charisma does count for something!
    "Ah, thank you." Flare placed the helmet over her head and looked around. "Now I can actually see the sights of this place while my eyes finish adapting."

Night Jewel laughed. "Remind me never to take you to my homeland. The sands produce a lot of glare there, and quite nearly every single building is white."

"I'll keep that under consideration. Now, let us head to where I will be staying."

And so the small party headed to the town gate, hopefully without killing each other along the way.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha

Spoiler
    Show

Sandy hears a nicker and some grunts as Bear Hugs' grapple seems to loosen what with getting staked somewhere on her body and pin pricked at with knives. Miss M wobbled over to the downed vampony lass and stomped on her legs, pushing the mini skewer stakes into her hind legs, essentially crippling her, compromising her.
    And that was all it took. Taking a deep breath, Sandy slipped out of her grip, gasping as the vampony blood re-set his poor ribs. At least he was better off than his opponent was about to be; he plucked the stake out of her torso and stabbed it through her flank while slashing at her knees. With any luck, the weakness combined with the temporary damage to the joints would send her toppling over. With even more luck, she wouldn't land on him.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Well at least the pair was sort of pushed away from anypony they could do danger to. Unfortunately, she's not the mare to rush right in, so she rolls back to the nearest pillar before heading towards the rest. Regroup!
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Good idea! It's nice 'n warm by the forge, 'n she'll probly have plenty to do!" Blades patted Arvadraa on the back.

"A metalworking shop? I cannot object to that, I suppose."

Oh, great. Now there's going to be three easily provoked, powerful magic users and one smith who doesn't seem to grasp the concept that killing ponies is not a nice thing to do. This could get troublesome.

"Ah, thank you." Flare placed the helmet over her head and looked around. "Now I can actually see the sights of this place while my eyes finish adapting."

Night Jewel laughed. "Remind me never to take you to my homeland. The sands produce a lot of glare there, and quite nearly every single building is white."

"I'll keep that under consideration. Now, let us head to where I will be staying."

And so the small party headed to the town gate, hopefully without killing each other along the way.
    "I might enjoy visiting your homeland, then. I have not tested my armor in a desert yet."

"I'm sure this is going to come off as ignorant, but Horne's asleep, so...what's a desert?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Southern Gate
    Violet is just frost, it's her first day and could seem to be already in trouble.

Luka's also just standing still and looking in that direction.

What they would mostly see is rubble flying around, but it would kind of seem to be on the border of the town, maybe right close to a wall, or the wall
    (I actually don't quite understand. Why is rubble flying around long after the explosion? )

"Aack...what what do we do??"
    Idle Chat cantered over to Tyrol and grabbed his leg and looked up at him.
    Tyrol shook Idle off and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Calm down, rookie. We're not under attack yet. Lemongrass, quit goofing around and fly up to see what's going on." He glanced back at the guard booth. "You two. Stay there. Don't go running off."

"Aye, drill sergeant," replied Lemongrass with a grin. He made sure to give the caravan a wide berth, then launched into a sky with a strong flap. There, he would scan the area for more information.

Vampony Brouhaha

Spoiler
    Show

Due to considerable distance considering a whip isn't a close range weapon, water or not, the buckshot didn't blow up heads. But there was shrapnel in her face, it wasn't a pretty sight. However, McSpritzer then dismissed the water whip and returned fire with projectile water bullets. It wasn't lethal, but it wouldn't feel good. Gearstride was still hanging onto Scotch Tape who was now trying to tackle Gear into the right bottommost pillar.

Sandy hears a nicker and some grunts as Bear Hugs' grapple seems to loosen what with getting staked somewhere on her body and pin pricked at with knives. Miss M wobbled over to the downed vampony lass and stomped on her legs, pushing the mini skewer stakes into her hind legs, essentially crippling her, compromising her.

As for Rainbow, the pegasus can be defined as paralyzed having a bolt embedded him in his chest but not yet piercing his heart, after a presumed rolling of him over.

Its a little bit hard to be sneaky around a vampony, along with the considerable distance of slinking over. Stone Shifter released her assisted hold on the bench and vampony super jumped back in time towards the pew benches.

As for Stone Hurler, he dropped the bench he was holding up that Stone Shifter had been helping with, and dropped it right in front of him and vampony super jumped back over with Stone Shifter at the center of the stone pews.

Meanwhile the non civvie vampony namedDuster who was hiding behind one of the pillars, shot away to escape into one of the passageways.

Vampony List -Updated

Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Vampire Lass- Compromised
    -Scotch Tape the old mare
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare (Bear Hugs)

Unicorn

-Skewer McGee- Compromised
    -Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi
    -'The Sky is Falling' felled stallion- Compromised
    -The three Need for Speed pursuers
    "Ngh, Why. Won't. You. Go. Down?" Silverpine said, gritting his teeth as the pellets stung his exposed legs and face. Fortunately his chest vest absorbed the rest. That said, he charged the unicorn and swung his now-out-of-ammo shotgun right on the noggin.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I might enjoy visiting your homeland, then. I have not tested my armor in a desert yet."

"I'm sure this is going to come off as ignorant, but Horne's asleep, so...what's a desert?"
    Both Blades and Night Jewel stopped in their tracks.

"Ya... don't know..." Blades struggled to contain her laughter. "Girl, ya really haven't been educated much! I've gotta teach ya some more."

Night Jewel sighed and cleared her throat. "A desert is a great expanse of sand. There are no clouds to block the sun, water is scarce, and the endless dunes are easy to get lost in, but it's where I'm from, and the home of many hospitable types." She nodded to Dawnstrider. "I'm sure you would enjoy it there. Someday, I shall return there myself, once I've proven my worth."

"So your homeland is hot, dry and repetitive. That sounds much like my cavern."

"Sometimes, but I'm sure your cavern never had such a good view of the night sky."

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr
    had hesitations in regards to Rainbow, she was on the blood thirsty side herself. Maybe, maybe he could....these damn pegasi were getting repetitive in their movements pursuing him. Maybe, if he timed it...he zoomed toward Rainbow and used his vampony vision and watched her trigger hooves.

He pulled up and shot straight up instead as Rainbow let go. The second vampony pegasus was struck in the abdomen with a bolt and two arrows apparently as it then fell towards the stone floor with a stone lifting crash. It was like a game of duck hunt. Zephyr grimaced seeing Daniel join in though, he swerved to bring those two remaining pegasi on his tail away, seemed he would have to enact his previous idea.

Daniel
    prior, killed a paralyzed vampony messily. Whelp, Rainbow, you're freed a bolt to reuse.

The dice have spoken.
    Bear Hugs let out a glurk and urgh as the stout pony with the stake in the flank and slash toppled on top of Sandy, his legs probably flailing underneath. Surprisingly, she wasn't that heavy, but she wasn't a light weight.

Miss M couldn't help but chuckle at Sandy, her mind able to take a moment from the random decapitation, but then reality returned after taking a break for a second or two. She assists Sandy by pulling him out from under by his scruff. She can't risk mega pawnching Bear Hugs and not hurt Sandy.

"Oomph!...aah..ow..."
    Gearstride was back slammed into the pillar, but the stubborn mare still held on, driving the knife more on Scotch Tape. So as long as this vampony was occupied with Gearstride, she couldn't set her sights after Silverpine, that's what she thought.

Thump! Water Spritzer reared up and fell on her behind as Silverpine struck her head. Her face was starting to pop out the shrapnel onto the floor.

The couple by the pews performed a power lift combining their telekinesis and lifted two stone benches and hurled them at the group center.

Vampony List Updated 2.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Nerdy Teen Stallion- Flailing around blindly with mini stakes all on his face

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi
    -'The Sky is Falling' felled stallion- Compromised Dead
    - Second Fallen Stallion- Questionable Compromised-ness
    -The two Need for Speed pursuers

================================================== ==================

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The mention of her cuteness began to rub her in ways displeasure. "It be not about fairness. It be 'bout honesty. And ye say that meh face be cute." Lochbed pushed her plate to the side to indicate that she was done.

"But...your face is cute.....did I do something wrong?"
    Ember asked dumbly.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"What the Hades, Daniel? Nonlethal, man." Rainbow gfrowned. She then snagged her now free bolt and checked it for wear.
    It was still pointy so she reloaded and fired at the next duck.

Lochbed

Lochbed pushes her chair away from the table. "Your wings." She got up off the chair and started for the stair. "Och. 'Scuse me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #790
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

Lochbed pushes her chair away from the table. "Your wings." She got up off the chair and started for the stair. "Och. 'Scuse me."

"What?"
    He asked in confusion but then Lochbed got up and left the table. He quickly stood up hitting himself on the edge. "Ow..ow. ow..." he winced but then ran after Lochbed.

"Lochbed wait...I'm sorry...whatever I did wrong, I'm sorry...!"
    He yelled after her rushing into the parlor where the staircase was at.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?"
    He asked in confusion but then Lochbed got up and left the table. He quickly stood up hitting himself on the edge. "Ow..ow. ow..." he winced but then ran after Lochbed.

"Lochbed wait...I'm sorry...whatever I did wrong, I'm sorry...!"
    He yelled after her rushing into the parlor where the staircase was at.
    Lochbed turned her head to look back and smiled for him. "It be ochkay. Ah know ye cannae control when ye wings go up." Then she started up the stairs.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #792
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed turned her head to look back and smiled for him. "It be ochkay. Ah know ye cannae control when ye wings go up." Then she started up the stairs.
    He followed after her anyways up the stairs. "This isn't really about my wings is it?"

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He followed after her anyways up the stairs. "This isn't really about my wings is it?"
    "It is and it isn't." She climbed the stairs and sat on them. Her butt partly hung off of the top stair. Her dry tail draped off the edge and took on the contour of the steps. "Ember. Am Ah just cute?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

"It is and it isn't." She climbed the stairs and sat on them. Her butt partly hung off of the top stair. Her dry tail draped off the edge and took on the contour of the steps. "Ember. Am Ah just cute?"
    That was a vague answer the dolt colt didn't understand. He walked and sat diagonally from her. "What do you have against being cute? I mean..its a good thing...!...and...I think I just feel weird using words like sexy or hot...I guess....because...you have an innocent air about you and it doesn't feel appropriate...like..I'm not respecting you or something, I dunno..." The stallion rubbed the back of his neck and sported a sheepish wan smile.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

That was a vague answer the dolt colt didn't understand. He walked and sat diagonally from her. "What do you have against being cute? I mean..its a good thing...!...and...I think I just feel weird using words like sexy or hot...I guess....because...you have an innocent air about you and it doesn't feel appropriate...like..I'm not respecting you or something, I dunno..." The stallion rubbed the back of his neck and sported a sheepish wan smile.
    She doesn't turn around. "Ye don't have say those words. There be others. Beautiful. Lovely. The look that makes ye heart stop. Not always cute. Ah be not a pixie, puppy, or hopping fey. Ah may not be too knowledgeable abbout your world but Ah am a mare no a little filly."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #796
    Troll in the Playground

She doesn't turn around. "Ye don't have say those words. There be others. Beautiful. Lovely. The look that makes ye heart stop. Not always cute. Ah be not a pixie, puppy, or hopping fey. Ah may not be too knowledgeable about your world but Ah am a mare no a little filly."
    Well, he is sitting somewhat facing her, so tis good she doesn't turn around. Ember frowned and glanced down at his hooves, shifting them against each other. "I'm sorry...I won't call you cute no more."

draaaaaama~

17. - Top - End - #797
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Oh no, that slow giant obvious pew that's being thrown towards her is <sarcasm> sooo hard to dodge. Instead of preoccupying herself with keeping that out of danger, Staccata notes that Gearstride is in trouble.

Either that or Gearstride was distracting a pony. Either one attracts a dagger-wielding mare with a case of the stabs. She attempts to secure the captain's safety... by lighting a vampony on fire with a slash.
    (stabbing Spritz to save Gearstride)
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-10-26 at 12:43 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr
    had hesitations in regards to Rainbow, she was on the blood thirsty side herself. Maybe, maybe he could....these damn pegasi were getting repetitive in their movements pursuing him. Maybe, if he timed it...he zoomed toward Rainbow and used his vampony vision and watched her trigger hooves.

He pulled up and shot straight up instead as Rainbow let go. The second vampony pegasus was struck in the abdomen with a bolt and two arrows apparently as it then fell towards the stone floor with a stone lifting crash. It was like a game of duck hunt. Zephyr grimaced seeing Daniel join in though, he swerved to bring those two remaining pegasi on his tail away, seemed he would have to enact his previous idea.

Daniel
    prior, killed a paralyzed vampony messily. Whelp, Rainbow, you're freed a bolt to reuse.

The dice have spoken.
    Bear Hugs let out a glurk and urgh as the stout pony with the stake in the flank and slash toppled on top of Sandy, his legs probably flailing underneath. Surprisingly, she wasn't that heavy, but she wasn't a light weight.

Miss M couldn't help but chuckle at Sandy, her mind able to take a moment from the random decapitation, but then reality returned after taking a break for a second or two. She assists Sandy by pulling him out from under by his scruff. She can't risk mega pawnching Bear Hugs and not hurt Sandy.

"Oomph!...aah..ow..."
    Gearstride was back slammed into the pillar, but the stubborn mare still held on, driving the knife more on Scotch Tape. So as long as this vampony was occupied with Gearstride, she couldn't set her sights after Silverpine, that's what she thought.

Thump! Water Spritzer reared up and fell on her behind as Silverpine struck her head. Her face was starting to pop out the shrapnel onto the floor.

The couple by the pews performed a power lift combining their telekinesis and lifted two stone benches and hurled them at the group center.

Vampony List Updated 2.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi
    "Good night!" With that, Silverpine pivoted and launched a buck into the face of Water Spitzer, hopefully knocking her out and buying himself some time to reload.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

[Vamponies - Fodder Fodder Everywhere]

Sandy's eyes grew wide as he realized, much too late, that he probably should've tried one of those fancy flip-trips.

*thud*

"Oof!" For the second time in so many moments, the wind was knocked out of the poor stallion. He didn't have long to struggle, as he soon found himself plucked out by the scruff of his neck. The little stallion grinned sheepishly up at Miss M. "Heh, thanks. She's...a mite heavier than she looks, y'see-"

[Should Daniel Still Decapitate the Incapacitated Vampony]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anything more died in his throat as he caught sight of a bloody vampony head lying at Daniel's feet, the bard's hooves stained with its black blood. For a moment, all was silent as he took in the grisly scene. And then he was kicking and writhing in Miss M's grip, evidently trying to dash over to the bard were his hooves on the ground. "Daniel, you bloodthirsty idjit!" he shouted across the melee. Oddly enough, he seemed to be in control of himself now, as compared to the sniveling, mewling whelp he was at the cave entrance. "That one were already down! Have y'got less of a heart than these bas-"

[Regardless!]

Suddenly, Sandy spied the flying stone bench, and an idea started forming in his mind. He shouted across to Daniel, "Jump an' lend us a hoof! We have t'spike it!" And then to Miss M, "Toss me towards that bench, then jump behind me, an' get ready t'kick straight down!"

If all went as planned, Miss M would toss the little pony towards the bench, and he'd give the hunk of rock a solid, double-legged kick. Provided the other two understood his instructions, Miss M and Daniel would jump and do the same. And if Luna was kind to him, that'd be enough to spike the bench down into the enemy, landing near the front of the lighted area on the map.

The downside to this plan was that his kick would likely propel Sandy across the room, towards the two stone-shapers.

(tldr: Sandy is planning to spike the stone bench down on the vamponies they're fighting. He directs Miss M to chuck him at the bench, and for Daniel and Miss M to jump up and help kick the bench down. However, his trajectory will likely take him towards the stone-shapers when all is said and done)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-26 at 11:21 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well, he is sitting somewhat facing her, so tis good she doesn't turn around. Ember frowned and glanced down at his hooves, shifting them against each other. "I'm sorry...I won't call you cute no more."

draaaaaama~
    The corner of her eyes dropped. And she frowned with it. "Ember. Ye can call me cute. Just not every time. Ochkay?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #801
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr

Daniel

The dice have spoken.

"Oomph!...aah..ow..."

Vampony List Updated 2.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare
    -Stone Hurler
    -Stone Shifter

Pegasi
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Vamponies - Fodder Fodder Everywhere]

Sandy's eyes grew wide as he realized, much too late, that he probably should've tried one of those fancy flip-trips.

*thud*

"Oof!" For the second time in so many moments, the wind was knocked out of the poor stallion. He didn't have long to struggle, as he soon found himself plucked out by the scruff of his neck. The little stallion grinned sheepishly up at Miss M. "Heh, thanks. She's...a mite heavier than she looks, y'see-"

[Should Daniel Still Decapitate the Incapacitated Vampony]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anything more died in his throat as he caught sight of a bloody vampony head lying at Daniel's feet, the bard's hooves stained with its black blood. For a moment, all was silent as he took in the grisly scene. And then he was kicking and writhing in Miss M's grip, evidently trying to dash over to the bard were his hooves on the ground. "Daniel, you bloodthirsty idjit!" he shouted across the melee. Oddly enough, he seemed to be in control of himself now, as compared to the sniveling, mewling whelp he was at the cave entrance. "That one were already down! Have y'got less of a heart than these bas-"

[Regardless!]

Suddenly, Sandy spied the flying stone bench, and an idea started forming in his mind. He shouted across to Daniel, "Jump an' lend us a hoof! We have t'spike it!" And then to Miss M, "Toss me towards that bench, then jump behind me, an' get ready t'kick straight down!"

If all went as planned, Miss M would toss the little pony towards the bench, and he'd give the hunk of rock a solid, double-legged kick. Provided the other two understood his instructions, Miss M and Daniel would jump and do the same. And if Luna was kind to him, that'd be enough to spike the bench down into the enemy, landing near the front of the lighted area on the map.

The downside to this plan was that his kick would likely propel Sandy across the room, towards the two stone-shapers.

(tldr: Sandy is planning to spike the stone bench down on the vamponies they're fighting. He directs Miss M to chuck him at the bench, and for Daniel and Miss M to jump up and help kick the bench down. However, his trajectory will likely take him towards the stone-shapers when all is said and done)
    He runs forward, rolling to ensure that extra bit of dodging, and finds either a pillar, wall, or pony to jump off of to enact Sandy's plan, frontflipping at the bench and then jumping powerfully off of that, too. When he lands in between the two unicorns, he drops his empty bow. The arrow inside it had already been fired midair at Stone Hurler's torso.

--

Both Blades and Night Jewel stopped in their tracks.

"Ya... don't know..." Blades struggled to contain her laughter. "Girl, ya really haven't been educated much! I've gotta teach ya some more."

Night Jewel sighed and cleared her throat. "A desert is a great expanse of sand. There are no clouds to block the sun, water is scarce, and the endless dunes are easy to get lost in, but it's where I'm from, and the home of many hospitable types." She nodded to Dawnstrider. "I'm sure you would enjoy it there. Someday, I shall return there myself, once I've proven my worth."

"So your homeland is hot, dry and repetitive. That sounds much like my cavern."

"Sometimes, but I'm sure your cavern never had such a good view of the night sky."
    Arvadraa blushes. "That...um...sounds interesting." She perks up, then. "What kind of animals live out there?"

Zaros raises a brow. "You need to 'prove your worth' to return to your home? Do I need to have a discussion with the area's regents?"
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-10-26 at 07:36 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

22. - Top - End - #802
    Dwarf in the Playground

Arvadraa blushes. "That...um...sounds interesting." She perks up, then. "What kind of animals live out there?"
    "Well, the most famous ones are the camels, which are strange-looking creatures with humps on their backs. There are a variety of birds, of course, along with snakes and lizards. And if you're looking for cute furry types, we have big-eared little foxes called fennecs."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    Zaros raises a brow. "You need to 'prove your worth' to return to your home? Do I need to have a discussion with the area's regents?"
    Night Jewel hesitated. Whoops. I probably shouldn't have said that.

"...Oh! Heh. It's a bit of a long story."
    She quickly laughed to hide her nervousness. "Basically, I'd rather not return there until I'm more than just a glorified street rat to them."

"That reminds me of something. Maybe I'd better write to my family some time 'n let 'em know what's been happenin' with me. They'll be mighty bangin' proud of how well I'm handlin' myself!"

"How lucky you are, actually having places you know and ponies who care about you." Flare looked disdainful.

"To be fair, I'm actually pretty alone."

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, the most famous ones are the camels, which are strange-looking creatures with humps on their backs. There are a variety of birds, of course, along with snakes and lizards. And if you're looking for cute furry types, we have big-eared little foxes called fennecs."
    "Well I know the first place to go if I ever take up exploring!"

Night Jewel hesitated. Whoops. I probably shouldn't have said that.

"...Oh! Heh. It's a bit of a long story."
    She quickly laughed to hide her nervousness. "Basically, I'd rather not return there until I'm more than just a glorified street rat to them."

"That reminds me of something. Maybe I'd better write to my family some time 'n let 'em know what's been happenin' with me. They'll be mighty bangin' proud of how well I'm handlin' myself!"

"How lucky you are, actually having places you know and ponies who care about you." Flare looked disdainful.

"To be fair, I'm actually pretty alone."
    "None of us are anymore. You have a new home, Imprisoned One." He waves a hoof at Flare. "And you have a guardian." He nods at Jewel. "And it seems I've found purpose. Now everypony smile. Any dourness belongs with me."

"Huh. That was almost heartwarming."

"Oh, really? I may have to steal some drapery to make up for it."

"I wouldn't- Oh, sarcasm, ha ha." She rolls her eyes, but grins in spite of herself.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Southern gate]

"Aack...what what do we do??"
    Idle Chat cantered over to Tyrol and grabbed his leg and looked up at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (I actually don't quite understand. Why is rubble flying around long after the explosion? )

Tyrol shook Idle off and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Calm down, rookie. We're not under attack yet. Lemongrass, quit goofing around and fly up to see what's going on." He glanced back at the guard booth. "You two. Stay there. Don't go running off."

"Aye, drill sergeant," replied Lemongrass with a grin. He made sure to give the caravan a wide berth, then launched into a sky with a strong flap. There, he would scan the area for more information.
    (I imagined the explosion to just throw rubble that far up )

When Lemongrass flies up, he may see a southwestern piece of the wall got blown up, leaving kind of a big breach there, but not that big, maybe the size of a street.

Luka's just standing still yet

Violet just tries to help Idle up

A caravaneer start sidling towards the armored colt, the other towards Violet and Idle.... and Silent may get a glimpse of what could look like a dark sword's point.... Possibly the same ones that attacked him on the western gate.

Lemongrass and Tyrol wouldn't be that far.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-26 at 07:16 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ettin in the Playground

[Southern gate]
    (I imagined the explosion to just throw rubble that far up )

When Lemongrass flies up, he may see a southwestern piece of the wall got blown up, leaving kind of a big breach there, but not that big, maybe the size of a street.

Luka's just standing still yet

Violet just tries to help Idle up

A caravaneer start sidling towards the armored colt, the other towards Violet and Idle.... and Silent may get a glimpse of what could look like a dark sword's point.... Possibly the same ones that attacked him on the western gate.

Lemongrass and Tyrol wouldn't be that far.
    (Gravity will usually bring anything down very fast.)

"Well crap, somepony went and blew up a piece of the wall. I think I see... is that Flameshield... moving over already," Lemongrass shouted. "No sign of who did it though."

Tyrol nodded and turned to "Ruby Stones", only to find the caravaneer sidling off. "Hey, you! Stay where you are!" He didn't notice the other one heading for Luka.

Meanwhile!
    Flameshield googled at the sight of the freshly minted hole in the wall. Poor Mrs Petunia's shop was wrecked by a stray piece of rubble already. He went over to help a townpony who seemed to been hurt by the explosion.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-10-26 at 07:59 PM.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Troll in the Playground

Vampire Brouhaha
    Updated Temple Map

Spoiler
    Show

Rainbow
    , would have to wait to fire at the next duck if she wanted a clear shot that was not obscured by pegasi moving too fast and damn pillars in the way off in the distance. If anything, Zephyr was keeping these two pegasi distracted from attacking the others. Perhaps in the next around when Zephyr would fly around the pillars at the bottom closest to the group, would Rainbow have her chance at her ducks.

Scotch Tape the older mare, caught fire quickly of course, and Gearstride along with her being right still on her when it happened. Gearstride's hold loosen as she let go of the combat knife with her teeth. "Ow...fuu...s---Staccata damnit...put me out...someone...Liuetenant...!" She had fallen to the ground rolling. Water Spritzer would have been helpful, hahah, well, if they weren't a mind controlled "baby" vamp.

Permanent knocking out-ness could be accomplished with a wooden stake or wooden whatever in Water Spritzer, but for now she seemed to knocked out. Silverpine would find his sought time to reload. Anyways, he was left in the dark considering the following actions of Sandy. Silverpine would however, a short distance away would see the light of a vampony on fire and its faint light. Also, Gearstride, with a couple of flames on herself.

And it was retcon that Felled Pegasus Stallion was dead. He was undead clinging on to undead life in an unconscious form.

Miss M, Sandy and Daniel
    entered slo motion mode as the stone pew bench whatever sailed their way in similar slow motion. With a hop, skip and a jump, the trio in synchronized form jumped, or rather Sandy was chucked while the other two jumped. They spiked the bench in that fluid motion adding extra force that came down upon those vamponies. Laughably, Nerdy Teenage Stallion, in his blindly flailing, stumbled into the radius and got caught in the disaster.

Sandy and Miss M
    would find themselves landing near Second Fallen Pegasus Stallion.

As for Daniel, the distance was considerable, so actually landing between the two wasn't a thing, along with other circumstances. But he got close. His arrow zipped and then an odd thing happened.

Stone Shifter the unicorn mare, in all her blank eyed stare and puppety gait glory, moved in front of Stone Hurler taking the arrow in her side and fell crumpled on the ground. Stone Hurler stared blankly at the mare and knelt down and awkwardly shook her with the motor skills of a zombie. Daniel was not in the picture, Stone Hurler's focus found itself on Stone Shifter. He then laid his torso over the unicorn mare. His eyes still blank, mouth opened crookedly and laid there like that, like stuck in some sort of BSOD. "...sw...eet..t..ie..."

Vampony List Updated 3.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Scotch Tape the old mare-On Fire
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion- Compromised
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare-Compromised

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare- Seemingly Compromised
    -Stone Hurler-Being Weird
    -Stone Shifter- Being Weird too

Pegasi
    -'The Sky is Falling' felled stallion- Compromised Dead Compromised again.

================================================== ========================

The corner of her eyes dropped. And she frowned with it. "Ember. Ye can call me cute. Just not every time. Ochkay?"

Ember and Lochbed

"Oh...okay, cu---beautiful,"
    He said with an earnest weary smile and reached over and touched her cheek with his hoof.
    ================================================== ============
    [Southern gate]

Luka's just standing still yet. Violet just tries to help Idle up.

A caravaneer start sidling towards the armored colt, the other towards Violet and Idle.... and Silent may get a glimpse of what could look like a dark sword's point.... Possibly the same ones that attacked him on the western gate. Lemongrass and Tyrol wouldn't be that far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Well crap, somepony went and blew up a piece of the wall. I think I see... is that Flameshield... moving over already," Lemongrass shouted. "No sign of who did it though."

Tyrol nodded and turned to "Ruby Stones", only to find the caravaneer sidling off. "Hey, you! Stay where you are!" He didn't notice the other one heading for Luka.

Southern Gate Hospitality

Idle was a useless twit nugget but accepted Violet's assistance anyway. He almost accidentally pulled her down with him. Anyways, while that was happening, Silent Snow quickly went into the booth and send a morse code message to the Guard House in regards to what was going down here. He mentioned the explosion anyway, despite it would already probably be a known thing.

He then cantered out with his spear levitating over his head in defense mode-ness.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-27 at 04:56 AM.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampire Brouhaha
    Updated Temple Map

Spoiler
    Show

Rainbow
    , would have to wait to fire at the next duck if she wanted a clear shot that was not obscured by pegasi moving too fast and damn pillars in the way off in the distance. If anything, Zephyr was keeping these two pegasi distracted from attacking the others. Perhaps in the next around when Zephyr would fly around the pillars at the bottom closest to the group, would Rainbow have her chance at her ducks.
    Zephyr's weaving through the pillars is truly making the next shot hard. But a sniper iis an occupation of patience and timing. Rainbow, when not caught in personal emotion, had this in spade. Perhaps years on professional patience is what makes her so restless, curt, and ripe when not on the job.

So she waits for the perfect shot and fires when it comes.

Ember and Lochbed

"Oh...okay, cu---beautiful,"
    He said with an earnest weary smile and reached over and touched her cheek with his hoof.
    A swift smirk popped up while evolved into a smile. Ember could be used to Lochbed's mood swings soon. So the wet and quick kiss should have been no surprise. "Thank ye. Anyways Ah'm still heading up to bathe. Ah need to be immersed in wata for a bit."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-27 at 05:12 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #808
    Troll in the Playground

A swift smirk popped up while evolved into a smile. Ember could be used to Lochbed's mood swings soon. So the wet and quick kiss should have been no surprise. "Thank ye. Anyways Ah'm still heading up to bathe. Ah need to be immersed in wata for a bit."
    Ember goofily smiled as they kissed. These two really did flip flop between emotions rather easily and quickly.

"Okay....want me to save your plate of food?"

29. - Top - End - #809
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember goofily smiled as they kissed. These two really did flip flop between emotions rather easily and quickly.

"Okay....want me to save your plate of food?"
    Lochbed got up and walked toward the bathroom. "Yes. Can ye, dear?" Before heading in, she turned her normal glamour pink.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampire Brouhaha
    Updated Temple Map

Spoiler
    Show

Rainbow

Scotch Tape the older mare, caught fire quickly of course, and Gearstride along with her being right still on her when it happened. Gearstride's hold loosen as she let go of the combat knife with her teeth. "Ow...fuu...s---Staccata damnit...put me out...someone...Liuetenant...!" She had fallen to the ground rolling. Water Spritzer would have been helpful, hahah, well, if they weren't a mind controlled "baby" vamp.

Permanent knocking out-ness could be accomplished with a wooden stake or wooden whatever in Water Spritzer, but for now she seemed to knocked out. Silverpine would find his sought time to reload. Anyways, he was left in the dark considering the following actions of Sandy. Silverpine would however, a short distance away would see the light of a vampony on fire and its faint light. Also, Gearstride, with a couple of flames on herself.

And it was retcon that Felled Pegasus Stallion was dead. He was undead clinging on to undead life in an unconscious form.

Miss M, Sandy and Daniel
    entered slo motion mode as the stone pew bench whatever sailed their way in similar slow motion. With a hop, skip and a jump, the trio in synchronized form jumped, or rather Sandy was chucked while the other two jumped. They spiked the bench in that fluid motion adding extra force that came down upon those vamponies. Laughably, Nerdy Teenage Stallion, in his blindly flailing, stumbled into the radius and got caught in the disaster.

Sandy and Miss M
    would find themselves landing near Second Fallen Pegasus Stallion.

As for Daniel, the distance was considerable, so actually landing between the two wasn't a thing, along with other circumstances. But he got close. His arrow zipped and then an odd thing happened.

Stone Shifter the unicorn mare, in all her blank eyed stare and puppety gait glory, moved in front of Stone Hurler taking the arrow in her side and fell crumpled on the ground. Stone Hurler stared blankly at the mare and knelt down and awkwardly shook her with the motor skills of a zombie. Daniel was not in the picture, Stone Hurler's focus found itself on Stone Shifter. He then laid his torso over the unicorn mare. His eyes still blank, mouth opened crookedly and laid there like that, like stuck in some sort of BSOD. "...sw...eet..t..ie..."

Vampony List Updated 3.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Scotch Tape the old mare-On Fire
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion- Compromised
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare-Compromised

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare- Seemingly Compromised
    -Stone Hurler-Being Weird
    -Stone Shifter- Being Weird too

Pegasi
    -'The Sky is Falling' felled stallion- Compromised Dead Compromised again.
    Silverpine set about to reloading his shotgun when Gearstride's planitive cry reached his ears. "Gear..." he mouthed, his eyes going wide and his precious weapon suddenly forgotten. The shotgun clattered to the floor as he got to his four hooves and galloped over to help Gearstride.

Southern Gate Hospitality

Idle was a useless twit nugget but accepted Violet's assistance anyway. He almost accidentally pulled her down with him. Anyways, while that was happening, Silent Snow quickly went into the booth and send a morse code message to the Guard House in regards to what was going down here. He mentioned the explosion anyway, despite it would already probably be a known thing.

He then cantered out with his spear levitating over his head in defense mode-ness.
    (Gonna wait for Luka here.)