New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

[Vamponies - More haha, less Brou]

As they landed, Sandy gave a quick check-up on the second fallen pegasus, making sure he was just down, not out. Heck, the fact that he hadn't exploded was probably good, right?

But there was little time for that; the final stages of this battle were calling. Something weird was going on with the two stone-movers, and he swore he heard the Captain calling for help. Plucking one of the extra arrows from the fallen pegasus (as I remember there were multiple shot into him?), he snapped it in half and telekinetically passed them to Miss M. "Here; help Daniel knock out them two stone-chuckers, make sure he don't kill them. I'll see t'th' Cap'n." Right before he dashed off, he turned back to the vampony mistress. The lighting hit his goggles just right such that the blue glow of his eyes shone faintly through the thick glass. "Thanks fer th' backup, keep up th' good work!" With a nod and oblivious grin, he dashed off across the battlefield to find the Captain.

Seeing how her and another mare were on fire, they weren't too hard to spot.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Southern gate]
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Gravity will usually bring anything down very fast.)

"Well crap, somepony went and blew up a piece of the wall. I think I see... is that Flameshield... moving over already," Lemongrass shouted. "No sign of who did it though."

Tyrol nodded and turned to "Ruby Stones", only to find the caravaneer sidling off. "Hey, you! Stay where you are!" He didn't notice the other one heading for Luka.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Southern Gate Hospitality

Idle was a useless twit nugget but accepted Violet's assistance anyway. He almost accidentally pulled her down with him. Anyways, while that was happening, Silent Snow quickly went into the booth and send a morse code message to the Guard House in regards to what was going down here. He mentioned the explosion anyway, despite it would already probably be a known thing.

He then cantered out with his spear levitating over his head in defense mode-ness.

Just as Silent goes outside he would have noticed 2 things:
    One caravaneer attacked, the other too, buth both with different effects.
    They had the same swords as the western gate invaders, hiding them inside the cloaks too.

The one near Luka stabbed inside a joint of the colt's leg armor, there was chainmail and padding below it and the sword got stuck, but that still annoys/hurts.
    "What the- Agh!!" he flinches and starts trying to pull that leg away from the sword, the caravaneer pulled the sword off from the plates and prepares to attack again, and the colt prepares to defend.

....The one near Violet and Idle, AKA "Ruby Stones" is more sucessfull though. When Violet's just helping Idle up, he pulls the sword and stabs right through her armor and side, the mare face just freezes in shock; then the sword's pulled out, her eyes roll up and close before she slumps on top of Idle; a pool of blood would be forming later since the wound is a bleeding one too, that means the attack wasn't exactly the non-lethal one

Everypony can panic now

Meanwhile!
    Flameshield googled at the sight of the freshly minted hole in the wall. Poor Mrs Petunia's shop was wrecked by a stray piece of rubble already. He went over to help a townpony who seemed to been hurt by the explosion.
    He would see rubble around the place, but curiously, most of it is close to the explosion area. Whoever was hurt, if he/she was really hurt, could most likely be hit by rubble, sent flying by the explosion (mostly upwards) or below a piece of rubble
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-27 at 02:11 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

He draws another arrow and runs as fast as he can towards the downed two, jumping atop a bench for a better vantage point. He takes aim...

His face hardens. "I hope you two remember my words now when you're yourselves again; we're sorry. This is for us and for you. You will be free. But this has got to start somewhere." With that, Luna willing that someone didn't take that speech as a free moment to knock him off his pedastal, he fires the shot into Stone Hurler, making totally sure via aiming that it lands nowhere near the heart.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #814
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    [Southern gate]
    Just as Silent goes outside he would have noticed 2 things:
    One caravaneer attacked, the other too, buth both with different effects.
    They had the same swords as the western gate invaders, hiding them inside the cloaks too.

The one near Luka stabbed inside a joint of the colt's leg armor, there was chainmail and padding below it and the sword got stuck, but that still annoys/hurts.
    "What the- Agh!!" he flinches and starts trying to pull that leg away from the sword, the caravaneer pulled the sword off from the plates and prepares to attack again, and the colt prepares to defend.

....The one near Violet and Idle, AKA "Ruby Stones" is more sucessfull though. When Violet's just helping Idle up, he pulls the sword and stabs right through her armor and side, the mare face just freezes in shock; then the sword's pulled out, her eyes roll up and close before she slumps on top of Idle; a pool of blood would be forming later since the wound is a bleeding one too, that means the attack wasn't exactly the non-lethal one

Everypony can panic now

He would see rubble around the place, but curiously, most of it is close to the explosion area. Whoever was hurt, if he/she was really hurt, could most likely be hit by rubble, sent flying by the explosion (mostly upwards) or below a piece of rubble
    Panic? What was panic? Oh right, that emotion.

Tyrol already had his shield up and out and had slammed himself (and shield) into "Ruby Stones". The impact would be enough to send anypony flying and hopefully crack a few bones along the way. If not, well, tough cookies.

Lemongrass on the other hand, took his time to unsling his spear and before diving down to tackle "Ruby Stones" as well.

Meanwhile!
    Flameshield continued to help out with the injured townsfolk, while enduring Mrs Petunia's rant on how young'uns are destroying her properties and Have No Respect For Elders. The sprightly elderly mare was pretty hale, all things considered.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed got up and walked toward the bathroom. "Yes. Can ye, dear?" Before heading in, she turned her normal glamour pink.

"Yea.."
    He said with a little smile. It felt good patching this little thing up with Lochbed, he didn't want to have her upset with him, though he still didn't get the wing part. Dolt colt. He went back downstairs.
    =======================

Southern Gate Hooplah!

Idle's heart skipped as Violet...died just right there. No...! That wasn't right! That wasn't fair for her, she was just a rookie! His eyes were wide, he was scared, he was angry, he was really upset. He grabbed his spear from the ground and thrusted it in Ruby Stones direction a moment before Tyrol charged them with his shield.

Silent Snow galloped towards Luka and magically thrusted his spear towards the one that attacked Luka just then.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "None of us are anymore. You have a new home, Imprisoned One." He waves a hoof at Flare. "And you have a guardian." He nods at Jewel. "And it seems I've found purpose. Now everypony smile. Any dourness belongs with me."

"Huh. That was almost heartwarming."

"Oh, really? I may have to steal some drapery to make up for it."

"I wouldn't- Oh, sarcasm, ha ha." She rolls her eyes, but grins in spite of herself.
    "'N Arvadraa's got me now too! So we're all settled!"

How wonderful. A former villainous overlord, a notorious criminal, a split-minded pony, a walking tectonic disaster and an outright psychopath form their own little family. Night Jewel had to laugh thinking of this.

However, once they reached the gate, several moods changed considerably.

"...What's going on there?"

Blades drew several disks. "I got no idea, but I reckon it's got killin' in it!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #817
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea.."
    He said with a little smile. It felt good patching this little thing up with Lochbed, he didn't want to have her upset with him, though he still didn't get the wing part. Dolt colt. He went back downstairs.
    So Lochbed turned on both the hot and cold water and slipped into the bath. After a short while, it was ready and the kelpie was relaxed.
    The little fey pony notcied a pair of small bottle on the sopap dish. She picked one up and tasted the contents. It was awful. "Shampoo"

She tasted the other bottle. It was bad as well. "Mane Conditioner." Lochbed stuck both to her hooves.

"Shampoo be better. Ah go on first and clean the mane.

Conditioner be better. Ah leave the mane silky and smooth.

Oh really, fool?

Really?"

And the kelpie made the bottle of mane soap do battle. And fierce it was, until they fell in the bathwater.

"Stop looking at meh, swan!" she shouted at the tub spout.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-27 at 05:37 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #818
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Staccata helps put Gearstride out. The immediate danger seems to have passed for the moment. In either case she isn't about to apologize for potentially saving the mare's life.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #819

[Then things went south!]

Southern Gate Hooplah!

Idle's heart skipped as Violet...died just right there. No...! That wasn't right! That wasn't fair for her, she was just a rookie! His eyes were wide, he was scared, he was angry, he was really upset. He grabbed his spear from the ground and thrusted it in Ruby Stones direction a moment before Tyrol charged them with his shield.

Silent Snow galloped towards Luka and magically thrusted his spear towards the one that attacked Luka just then.
    Panic? What was panic? Oh right, that emotion.

Tyrol already had his shield up and out and had slammed himself (and shield) into "Ruby Stones". The impact would be enough to send anypony flying and hopefully crack a few bones along the way. If not, well, tough cookies.

Lemongrass on the other hand, took his time to unsling his spear and before diving down to tackle "Ruby Stones" as well.
    Ruby Stones also gets a taste of unfairness now being attacked by 3 guards!, he parries Idle's spear, seemingly expecting it, but Tylor's shield smash and Lemongrass' dive catch him by surprise, the former making him trip back, the later making him roll and stagger to a side, pretty much lost of balance.... However, there was a curiously loud *CLANK* after Tylor's shield slam, coming from "Ruby"

Meanwhile, on Luka's part... *CLACK* goes his shield into a leg-lock, the caravaneer attacker thrusts again at him, turns out it's TK and it's a she .... her swords' stuck between the colt's shield and leg armor, she's swiftly unarmed and gets her sword thrown at her.... Another loud *CLANK*, then another one as both Silent's spear strike her and Luka shield-slams her, ends up rolling on the air and falling down on the ground....Too much power on a single spot

Luka just unlocks the bottom part of his helmet and unsheats the sword with his mouth, intending to pin her cloak to the ground

....Violet just lies down and doesn't exactly move, a red pool froms beneath her too; oh also her torso's kind of twitching since she's breathing but a bit gagged by obstructed throat or something, she seems to also be bleeding throught the mouth.

Meanwhile!
    Flameshield continued to help out with the injured townsfolk, while enduring Mrs Petunia's rant on how young'uns are destroying her properties and Have No Respect For Elders. The sprightly elderly mare was pretty hale, all things considered.
    Speaking about "Young'uns", there's a little filly/colt hidding behind a corner near the explosion's spot, seems to be pretty frightened, not just by the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

How wonderful. A former villainous overlord, a notorious criminal, a split-minded pony, a walking tectonic disaster and an outright psychopath form their own little family. Night Jewel had to laugh thinking of this.

Blades drew several disks. "I got no idea, but I reckon it's got killin' in it!"
    They would just mostly see a loud, chaotic but yet awesome thing called a FIGHT!

The party could mostly see a bunch of guards and two cloaked figures from the pwn pile.... Oh and there's a shinny silver tin can there, it's just Luka, don't mind him.

Oh also there's a guard lying on the ground with something red below.

Spoiler
    Show
    [Outside!]
    "Idiots! why didn't they wait until the other 2 left!?"
    "....Remind me how did they get assigned with us"
    "objective sucess rate? frag historials?"
    "...Maybe? Anyways, do you think they could handle it?"
    "Yeah, no"
    "Alright, we should keep as much strength as we could, I guess?.... Okaay let's just get them out of there and then we think of ways to slap them on the head, could that work?"
    "Fair enough"

[Clouds!]
    "*facehoof* IDIOTS!"

Somewhere up on the clouds, a mare yells: "IDIOTS!", it's not Violet or whatever though...
    Spoiler
    Show
    She mutes with both hooves gagging and hides above the clouds
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

Ruby Stones also gets a taste of unfairness now being attacked by 3 guards!, he parries Idle's spear, seemingly expecting it, but Tylor's shield smash and Lemongrass' dive catch him by surprise, the former making him trip back, the later making him roll and stagger to a side, pretty much lost of balance.... However, there was a curiously loud *CLANK* after Tylor's shield slam, coming from "Ruby"

Meanwhile, on Luka's part... *CLACK* goes his shield into a leg-lock, the caravaneer attacker thrusts again at him, turns out it's TK and it's a she .... her swords' stuck between the colt's shield and leg armor, she's swiftly unarmed and gets her sword thrown at her.... Another loud *CLANK*, then another one as both Silent's spear strike her and Luka shield-slams her, ends up rolling on the air and falling down on the ground....Too much power on a single spot

Luka just unlocks the bottom part of his helmet and unsheats the sword with his mouth, intending to pin her cloak to the ground

....Violet just lies down and doesn't exactly move, a red pool froms beneath her too; oh also her torso's kind of twitching since she's breathing but a bit gagged by obstructed throat or something, she seems to also be bleeding throught the mouth.

Speaking about "Young'uns", there's a little filly/colt hidding behind a corner near the explosion's spot, seems to be pretty frightened, not just by the explosion.

They would just mostly see a loud, chaotic but yet awesome thing called a FIGHT!

The party could mostly see a bunch of guards and two cloaked figures from the pwn pile.... Oh and there's a shinny silver tin can there, it's just Luka, don't mind him.

Spoiler
    Show
    [Outside!]
    "Yeah, no"
    "Alright, we should keep as much strength as we could, I guess?.... Okaay let's just get them out of there and then we think of ways to slap them on the head, could that work?"
    "Fair enough"

[Clouds!]
    "*facehoof* IDIOTS!"

Somewhere up on the clouds, a mare yells: "IDIOTS!", it's not Violet or whatever though...
    Spoiler
    Show
    "..."

Beat.

Above! Go above!

Now you decide to pitch in? Go back to your corner, Horne, somepony's wounded down there.

Arvadraa shoots off like...well, not a rocket, exactly, but she's the only one there with wings, so...

Zaros mutters something that sounds like a curse, but for some reason sounds like 'Aurora', waits a split-second, then mutters an actual curse and draws his greatsword, charging towards the gate.

"They require assistance, whatever the case!" He shouts over his shoulder.

--

Perspective Switch: Attackers

Just as the battle is getting into full swing, the former caravaneers would see a pitch black flutter pony zooming in midair towards the fight, aiming for Violet, and an earth pony in black-and-green plate with a sword bigger than he is charging after her. Given their attire, both of them probably look like they're on the bad guy's side, or should be.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #821
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    [Outside!]
    "Yeah, no"
    "Fair enough"

[Clouds!]
    "*facehoof* IDIOTS!"

Spoiler
    Show
    (Tyrol not Tylor. )

"..."

Beat.

Above! Go above!

Now you decide to pitch in? Go back to your corner, Horne, somepony's wounded down there.

Arvadraa shoots off like...well, not a rocket, exactly, but she's the only one there with wings, so...

Zaros mutters something that sounds like a curse, but for some reason sounds like 'Aurora', waits a split-second, then mutters an actual curse and draws his greatsword, charging towards the gate.

"They require assistance, whatever the case!" He shouts over his shoulder.

--

Just as the battle is getting into full swing, the former caravaneers would see a pitch black flutter pony zooming in midair towards the fight, aiming for Violet, and an earth pony in black-and-green plate with a sword bigger than he is charging after her. Given their attire, both of them probably look like they're on the bad guy's side, or should be.

"Nngh, they're armoured," Tyrol muttered. At least they went down easily enough. He glanced up just in time to see Blades' and Co arrive and presumably already diving in at full speed into the fray. Most unfortunately, from his point of view, they looked like comrades of poor "Ruby Stones" coming in to help.

"Incoming!" he shouted, though the sound was considerably muffled through the handle-grip of his shield. He planted his hooves firmly on the ground and faced the oncoming party head-on. Or shield-first if you prefer.

On the other hoof, Lemongrass busied himself with making sure the two were thoroughly knocked out. He would buck each in the head once to make sure. Then he would turn around to face Blades and co as well, hovering a little in the air with spear ready.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Nngh, they're armoured," Tyrol muttered. At least they went down easily enough. He glanced up just in time to see Blades' and Co arrive and presumably already diving in at full speed into the fray. Most unfortunately, from his point of view, they looked like comrades of poor "Ruby Stones" coming in to help.

"Incoming!" he shouted, though the sound was considerably muffled through the handle-grip of his shield. He planted his hooves firmly on the ground and faced the oncoming party head-on. Or shield-first if you prefer.

On the other hoof, Lemongrass busied himself with making sure the two were thoroughly knocked out. He would buck each in the head once to make sure. Then he would turn around to face Blades and co as well, hovering a little in the air with spear ready.
    Blades reacted on instinct, letting fly at Lemongrass with frightening speed.

"Oi! We're on the same side, you maniac!" cried Night Jewel.

Meanwhile, Flare concentrated on her magic, preparing to give any attackers a rocky smackdown.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

13. - Top - End - #823
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouahaha damn you firefox to Tartarus

Had a nice tasty post. Firefox foosed up. Abridged Version Go.

Temple Map Updated
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr flew a vamp into a pillar moving fast. Vamp hit pillar it broke in twp and rumbled sliding off. Rainbow shot the other one. The two enemy vamps fell next to FPS #1. The pillar falls on them. Dust, debris, a loud crash threatening to bring the temple down. It doesn't.

Sandy, Silverpine and Staccata saved Gearstride. Scotch Tape still alive and on fire, attempts to tackle Sandy.

Rock Hurler does not acknowledge Daniel. Gets shot by Daniel. Arrow pierces him through back and pins him to Rock Shifter underneath. Miss M comments on this peculiarity.

Vampony List 4.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Vampire Lass- Compromised
    -Scotch Tape the old mare-On Fire
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion- Compromised
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare-Compromised

Unicorn

-Skewer McGee- Compromised
    -Water Spritzer Mare- Seemingly Compromised
    -Stone Hurler-Being Weird- Compromised
    -Stone Shifter- Being Weird too- Compromised

Pegasi
    -First Fallen Stallion- Compromised
    - Second Fallen Stallion- Compromised
    -Third Fallen Stallion- Compromised
    -Fourth Fallen Stallion- Compromised

==============================

Ember

Ember briefly chats with Aubade about what happened. Tells her things are fine. He puts away the leftovers for Lochbed.
    ===============================

Southern Gate Stuff

Idle pulls Violet's body away and towards the small guard station. He is reaaaaaaally sad.

Silent Snow fights the enemy, hurling spears.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-10-28 at 01:03 AM.

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

Temple Map Updated
    Spoiler
    Show

Sandy, Silverpine and Staccata saved Gearstride. Scotch Tape still alive and on fire, attempts to tackle Sandy.
    (argh, that majorly stinks )

With the mare barreling down on him, Sandy had a choice to make, and little time to think it over. He could stake the mare, save himself, but potentially kill her by shutting down her regeneration before he could put out the flames. On the other hoof, a good sandblast would take care of the majority of those flames, but that would leave him vulnerable to the body-slam, and potentially get himself pinned. Save himself, or save the mare?

Was it ever really a question?

Lowering his stakes (so as to keep her from accidentally staking herself), he directed a blast of sand and grit onto her to choke out those flames. With a larger spell to focus on, all he could do was brace for impact; dodging now could fizzle the spell.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel - Peculiarites...With Arrows!

He glances at Miss M after she comments and shrugs. "Well, we just got finished proving beyond a doubt that love conquers this sort of thing. I'd bet bits that these two were a couple before..." He hastily thinks up a term for 'got cursed with literal suck' that won't offend her. "They were 'conscripted'."

He looks over his shoulder at the last remaining commotion. "You know, I could have restocked ice arrows before I came here. But noooo, 'Snowstorm is busy', 'Flippy is busy', 'Taylor's on a crusade!', 'You don't need those!'. Gibbets to that, I say. Cryogenesis is like telekinesis - it can solve everything."

([Normal Arrows Left: 16 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 2 (immediate)])

---

We Interrupt This Program...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Darkness.
    But not...nothingness. Not exactly. There was still feeling. A horrible, weightless, insubstantial-yet-crushing sensation, true, but something. This journey would be almost too terrifying if there was just nothing at all.
    The pressure increased. Soon it would begin to feel like it was crushing bone. Slowly squashing a pony into a pancake. But it never did. ...On record, that is.
    Short bursts barely gave the caster time to register anything had happened, but long distance travel via the interdimensional trancendance spell? Ugh.

What was the laypony's term? Ah yes, 'teleporting'.

That, of course, implied instant disappearance at one end and instant appearance at the other. It could technically appear to be done via clones and invisibility, but what a hassle that would be. A more advanced wizard might...might be able to pull it off within, say, a few meters, but that sort of magic was reserved for alicorns. It wasn't such a big deal, all things considered. Still, the term was inaccurate.

A familiar shudder went up Starbeam's spine; she really quite detested inaccuracies.

Much more quickly than they had come, all of her symptoms disappeared, and she burst into form. During the second and a half she needed to get her bearings, she examined her surroundings. A cliffside. Perfect.
    She looked behind her, and nodded happily when she saw a bare rock face. This would be a good place to rest before she arrived. She'd need to be in top form, after all, and it would give her new friend time to catch up.

She frowned, wondering if any of the merchants in Bridle Shores would have more Swedish Fish as she dozed off.

She failed to notice the odd tracks where she stood - half talon, half hoof.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The magenta sees the words RELOAD and LOW AMMO in front in front of her eyes. "That's it. I'm not shooting anypony til we find the chief commanding vampony."

[Bolts: Loaded (0), Bag (5 Normal, 2 Flu Flu, 2 Giant, 3 Trick)]

Lochbed

All clean and smelling sweet, Lochbed cantered to the bedroom and pondered. She pondered on pancakes and french toast. On giraffes. On bouncy springs in the bed. Then she pondered clothes.

The mare slipped on all the lingerie Ember bought her and looked at herself. "Hmmmm...." She went into the closet and put on the yellow dress over it.

Then she cantered down the stairs. "Ember? Ember? Are ye working today?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #827
    Troll in the Playground

Ember

"I'm in the kitchen Lochbed,"
    He called out to her from the kitchen. When she did come into the kitchen, he would be at the table with Aubade, having had been chatting with her while she ate.

He would stare at how cute lovely she looked in the yellow dress.

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember

"I'm in the kitchen Lochbed,"
    He called out to her from the kitchen. When she did come into the kitchen, he would be at the table with Aubade, having had been chatting with her while she ate.

He would stare at how cute lovely she looked in the yellow dress.
    "Ember? Are te working today? Ah wish to know if we wil be together today."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #829
    Troll in the Playground

"Ember? Are te working today? Ah wish to know if we wil be together today."

"Uh...I don't know...I don't think so...I'm not sure...I might have to go the post office and send him a dragon fire scroll letter to ask,"
    Ember pondered and gestured with a hoof that she sit next to him. He thought about yesterday, the fight with the crazy fast mobster with the sword leg. How that bastard had hurt Sweet Victory having her had to go to the hospital. How worried Big Bruce was about Sweet Victory and even stayed the night with her, or so Benson thinks was a thing.

It was a crazy day yesterday....and the changeling...! He looked at Lochbed. "Hey, Lochbed, what can you tell me about changelings?"

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile, Flare concentrated on her magic, preparing to give any attackers a rocky smackdown.
    "Woah!" Lemongrass cried, ducking a little to avoid those disks. He found himself ducking behind Tyrol's shield. "These seem better armed than the last two."

"You think?" Tyrol replied dryly.

Temple Map Updated
    Spoiler
    Show

Zephyr flew a vamp into a pillar moving fast. Vamp hit pillar it broke in twp and rumbled sliding off. Rainbow shot the other one. The two enemy vamps fell next to FPS #1. The pillar falls on them. Dust, debris, a loud crash threatening to bring the temple down. It doesn't.

Rock Hurler does not acknowledge Daniel. Gets shot by Daniel. Arrow pierces him through back and pins him to Rock Shifter underneath. Miss M comments on this peculiarity.

Vampony List 4.0
    Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Scotch Tape the old mare-On Fire

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare- Seemingly Compromised

Pegasi

Southern Gate Stuff

Idle pulls Violet's body away and towards the small guard station. He is reaaaaaaally sad.

"Damnit, Gear, are you alright?" Silverpine said, helping the captain up. He nodded at Staccata in thanks.

21. - Top - End - #831
    Troll in the Playground

"Damnit, Gear, are you alright?" Silverpine said, helping the captain up. He nodded at Staccata in thanks.

"Not really....I...feel toasty...what remained of that vampy blood..helped a little or something...I dunno..."
    Her fur was singed in several spots, what could have been bad burns would leave her skin with some scars that a new coat could cover up. She kinda stared at the ground for a moment.

"Don't mind me...we have to help Sandy."
    Since Benson is under the impression this is a simultaneous thing.

22. - Top - End - #832
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uh...I don't know...I don't think so...I'm not sure...I might have to go the post office and send him a dragon fire scroll letter to ask,"
    Ember pondered and gestured with a hoof that she sit next to him. He thought about yesterday, the fight with the crazy fast mobster with the sword leg. How that bastard had hurt Sweet Victory having her had to go to the hospital. How worried Big Bruce was about Sweet Victory and even stayed the night with her, or so Benson thinks was a thing.

It was a crazy day yesterday....and the changeling...! He looked at Lochbed. "Hey, Lochbed, what can you tell me about changelings?"
    "Well." Lochbed walked over to Ember to sit with him. "Changelings aren't really fey. There are just a whole locht of them in the Fae. They can that upon the looks and voices of others much loch Ah can but they can only copy who they saw. Their ability is not as imaginative as a fae glamour but they can maintain it much easier and with little effort. Their normal form is like this." Lochbed glamours herself into the icky form of a changeling. "Their Queen is Chrysalis from their Chrysalis kingdom. She has a neutral relationship with rae royals loch Titania, Mab, Erlkonig, and Oberon. Many malicious fae kidnap ponies and replace them with the Queen's excess subjects. We used to replace them with pooka but the pooka started protesting."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #833

"Not really....I...feel toasty...what remained of that vampy blood..helped a little or something...I dunno..."
    Her fur was singed in several spots, what could have been bad burns would leave her skin with some scars that a new coat could cover up. She kinda stared at the ground for a moment.

"Don't mind me...we have to help Sandy."
    Since Benson is under the impression this is a simultaneous thing.
    Staccata meanwhile is taking the initiative in such a matter. The aim is to introduce Scotch to a good friend of hers. This friend goes by 'a buck to the face'.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #834

A big door at the bottom of the town's map

(Tyrol not Tylor. )

Southern Gate Stuff

...Only the unicorn was down , "Ruby Stones" was just staggering, he recovers his balance and snorts pretty annoyed: time to get serious.

Luka stabs the unicorn's cloak...She just stands up and the cloak rips appart, showing her to be completely covered in a dark armor that Shadow and Idle would quickly recognize, but this one looks like uograded or something; it's mere sight makes the colt wince for some reason.

Both attempted to attack again, pretty furious towards getting overpowered by puny guards, but then are distracted by the new party:

The two attackers just look confused, and "Ruby" looks at the unicorn
    "...Reinforcements?"
    The unicorn just shrugs, however.... CHAOS! guards are fighting the "new attackers"! Both Ruby and unicorn attempt a last chance at attacking Luka, but both are blocked and shield slammed away, he doesn't notice the party arriving.

Idle is able to pull Violet away to the booth before the "dark flying thing" and the "dark armored guy" arrive there; she's still bleeding from the wound and from the mouth, but she's still breathing, barely plus obstructed, along sharp intakes, letting out little tiny groans. Or for short: She's still alive, just agonizing

Spoiler
    Show
    Outside, but not the place where you socialize without internet- near the gate
    Both dark armored figures remain low, looking from some boulders and hidden
    "They're in trouble"
    "Rescue them now?"
    "Just wait for a bit..."
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #835
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

"We'll...at least they'll be out of the way.."
    She quietly commented, she started to tune out Daniel's rambling.
    ---

"That was some pretty sweet crossbowmareship.....its like you got sharp vampony eyes too,"
    Zephyr said in what he thought was a complimentary way as he flew down and landed on top of the rubble near her.

The flames were put out on Scotch Tape, Sandy braced himself, and just as she was about to barrel at him, a buck came from behind Sandy, staggering Scotch Tape. He would see it be Staccata, who's hoof may be hurting a bit.

Vampony Update 5.0

Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Scotch Tape the old mare-Almost Compromised

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare- Compromised

Pegasi

"Well." Lochbed walked over to Ember to sit with him. "Changelings aren't really fey. There are just a whole locht of them in the Fae. They can that upon the looks and voices of others much loch Ah can but they can only copy who they saw. Their ability is not as imaginative as a fae glamour but they can maintain it much easier and with little effort. Their normal form is like this." Lochbed glamours herself into the icky form of a changeling. "Their Queen is Chrysalis from their Chrysalis kingdom. She has a neutral relationship with rae royals loch Titania, Mab, Erlkonig, and Oberon. Many malicious fae kidnap ponies and replace them with the Queen's excess subjects. We used to replace them with pooka but the pooka started protesting."
    Ember jumped for a moment when she turned into a changeling's true form. He shook his head and took a little breath. "I see....do you...are you able to sense the presence of changelings?" He asked, taking in all the information she told him.
    =============

Southern Gate Shenanigans

Idle Chat morse coded in that somepony send in an ambulance as well.

He the pulled out a small first aid kit and tried to, likely fruitlessly attend to Violet. He was in tears, but he was glad she wasn't dead-dead.

Silent Snow picks up Idle's spear from a short distance and duel battles the one he and Luka were fighting. He had them fling with magic coming in from her right and left.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Ogre in the Playground

A big door at the bottom of the town's map

...Only the unicorn was down , "Ruby Stones" was just staggering, he recovers his balance and snorts pretty annoyed: time to get serious.

Luka stabs the unicorn's cloak...She just stands up and the cloak rips appart, showing her to be completely covered in a dark armor that Shadow and Idle would quickly recognize, but this one looks like uograded or something; it's mere sight makes the colt wince for some reason.

Both attempted to attack again, pretty furious towards getting overpowered by puny guards, but then are distracted by the new party:

The two attackers just look confused, and "Ruby" looks at the unicorn
    "...Reinforcements?"
    "Not exactly." Dawnstrider says, in a perfectly normal tone that's still somehow audible to others nearby. He slams the tip of his greatsword into the ground, uses it was a pole vault to gain some extra leaping distance, and his black armor appears to explode into bright golden light as he lands sword-first into Ruby.

Southern Gate Shenanigans

Idle Chat morse coded in that somepony send in an ambulance as well.

He the pulled out a small first aid kit and tried to, likely fruitlessly attend to Violet. He was in tears, but he was glad she wasn't dead-dead.

Silent Snow picks up Idle's spear from a short distance and duel battles the one he and Luka were fighting. He had them fling with magic coming in from her right and left.
    Arvadraa lands several meters from the entrance to the booth and pivots, spinning in a complete circle. Halfway through, all of her shadowskin comes off and flies towards one of Luka's assailants (either one, really) as a concussive blast, and she ends up facing Idle and Violet again.

She puts on as comforting a face as she can and half-flies half-sprints the rest of the way, taking the first aid kit and putting her very considerable skills to use.

"I need you to put pressure on the wound." She explains to Idle, taking out a jar of her own personal healing plant salve and applying it liberally to the wound. "That should dull the pain until...do you have any large amounts of cloth, or something similiar?"

---

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

"We'll...at least they'll be out of the way.."
    She quietly commented, she started to tune out Daniel's rambling.
    ---

"That was some pretty sweet crossbowmareship.....its like you got sharp vampony eyes too,"
    Zephyr said in what he thought was a complimentary way as he flew down and landed on top of the rubble near her.

The flames were put out on Scotch Tape, Sandy braced himself, and just as she was about to barrel at him, a buck came from behind Sandy, staggering Scotch Tape. He would see it be Staccata, who's hoof may be hurting a bit.

Vampony Update 5.0

Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Scotch Tape the old mare-Almost Compromised

Unicorn

-Water Spritzer Mare- Compromised

Pegasi
    Daniel puts his bow across his back and hops off the bench, walking calmly over to Gearstride like there isn't a flaming vampire getting knocked the buck out by Staccata. "Everypony alright over here?"

27. - Top - End - #837
    Titan in the Playground

[Vampony Nonsense - Round 2 or 3, Over]

Sandy let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in. Thank the fates for teamwork. Before Scotch Tape had a chance to recover, he grabbed up a couple of the leftover food skewers from the ground, and sent them deep into her flank. When she presumably fell, he gave an apologetic nod to her senseless form. "Sweet dreams, Miss. I just hope y'don't recall any of this when you're free again."

Now the fighting was over, he turned to survey the field. All told, they made a proper mess of things. Typical Cirrus style, really. "Doin' fine, just a few bumps and scrapes," he said to the approaching bard. He then called back to Gearstride, "Cap'n, we should probably get these bodies spread out and out of they way. Don't want...well, you know what to get a hold of them."

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"Peppers are dedicated in their martial stills." replied Rainbow to the compliment. "Captian, do you require assistance?"

Lochbed

"No more that Ah can sense ye. They smell different but my senses are not loch a dog." Lochbed shifted back to a pink pony. "If ye are willing we can go to the Faelands and see many fey."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #839

"Not exactly." Dawnstrider says, in a perfectly normal tone that's still somehow audible to others nearby. He slams the tip of his greatsword into the ground, uses it was a pole vault to gain some extra leaping distance, and his black armor appears to explode into bright golden light as he lands sword-first into Ruby.
    "Well, buck, I had to know it WAS YOU!!"
    The attacker stepped aside and attemps to stab Dawnstrider from a side, there's a purplish and darkish aura forming around him, as if something were reacting to Dawnstrider sudden shinnyness.

Arvadraa lands several meters from the entrance to the booth and pivots, spinning in a complete circle. Halfway through, all of her shadowskin comes off and flies towards one of Luka's assailants (either one, really) as a concussive blast, and she ends up facing Idle and Violet again.

She puts on as comforting a face as she can and half-flies half-sprints the rest of the way, taking the first aid kit and putting her very considerable skills to use.

"I need you to put pressure on the wound." She explains to Idle, taking out a jar of her own personal healing plant salve and applying it liberally to the wound. "That should dull the pain until...do you have any large amounts of cloth, or something similiar?"
    The Assailant would counter Arvadraa's concussion either with evasion or a TK-induced concussion to counter her's. When she arrives near Violet and Idle she may notice stuff if she examines her, or when putting the plant thing:

She may seem more injured than normal, for a sword stab, and looking closely, there may be some dim bruises around; guessing from the kind of attacks the assailants are using, it seems like the stab could have had a "Dark spike explosion stab"-like something, or to make it easier, the stab had magic and it exploded in a spiky-ball shape inside her, making her even more hurt

Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe not so far
    "Can you prepare a dualcast?"
    "What do you mea-"
    "Just take us up!"
    "I don't even know if that could work that much, but ok, alright"

Broken wall
    If Flameshield were still there, he could see the little foal still hidding in the corner, trying to take shy peeks near the wall, then upwards to the clouds.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #840

Vampony Showdown

Staccata may need a round or two, if there are even any vamponies still up to recover. She had forgotten that, even though she is able to harm distracted vamponies, it hurts her like kicking a brick wall.

Right Zephyr?
    Anyhoof, hopefully no crazy surprises in the next few seconds.
    Spoiler
    Show