New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Arvadraa lands several meters from the entrance to the booth and pivots, spinning in a complete circle. -snip-

She puts on as comforting a face as she can and half-flies half-sprints the rest of the way, taking the first aid kit and putting her very considerable skills to use.

"I need you to put pressure on the wound." She explains to Idle, taking out a jar of her own personal healing plant salve and applying it liberally to the wound. "That should dull the pain until...do you have any large amounts of cloth, or something similiar?"

Southern Gate Hooplah

"Yea.....some bandage wraps in the first aid kit box,"
    He said with watery eyes. "She'll be okay right??"

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    Daniel puts his bow across his back and hops off the bench, walking calmly over to Gearstride like there isn't a flaming vampire getting knocked the buck out by Staccata. "Everypony alright over here?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Vampony Nonsense - Round 2 or 3, Over]

Sandy let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in. Thank the fates for teamwork. Before Scotch Tape had a chance to recover, he grabbed up a couple of the leftover food skewers from the ground, and sent them deep into her flank. When she presumably fell, he gave an apologetic nod to her senseless form. "Sweet dreams, Miss. I just hope y'don't recall any of this when you're free again."

Now the fighting was over, he turned to survey the field. All told, they made a proper mess of things. Typical Cirrus style, really. "Doin' fine, just a few bumps and scrapes," he said to the approaching bard. He then called back to Gearstride, "Cap'n, we should probably get these bodies spread out and out of they way. Don't want...well, you know what to get a hold of them."
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Vampony Showdown

Staccata may need a round or two, if there are even any vamponies still up to recover. She had forgotten that, even though she is able to harm distracted vamponies, it hurts her like kicking a brick wall.

Right Zephyr?
    Anyhoof, hopefully no crazy surprises in the next few seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow

"Peppers are dedicated in their martial stills." replied Rainbow to the compliment. "Captian, do you require assistance?"

Zephyr flashed Rainbow a smile as he hovered over to where Sandy's light shone. "Yea...we should probably do Sandy, it'll get them out of the way too."

"Eh...I'll survive Rainbow....I won't let the first lieutenant off that easy."
    She gave Silverpine a small wink. She then glanced at Sandy. "Yes, let us do that."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Lochbed

"No more that Ah can sense ye. They smell different but my senses are not loch a dog." Lochbed shifted back to a pink pony. "If ye are willing we can go to the Faelands and see many fey."
    His eyes went a little wide. "How does one go to the Faelands? Where are the Faelands?"

2. - Top - End - #842
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Zephyr flashed Rainbow a smile as he hovered over to where Sandy's light shone. "Yea...we should probably do Sandy, it'll get them out of the way too."

She gave Silverpine a small wink. She then glanced at Sandy. "Yes, let us do that."
    ""Good idea Sandy. The cube is coming this way." Rainbow starts to drag the vampires near her of to the sides.

His eyes went a little wide. "How does one go to the Faelands? Where are the Faelands?"
    Lochbed giggled at the wide eyed pony. "Through a farie ring. Say the pass word and jump inside. There be one outside the town."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #843
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed giggled at the wide eyed pony. "Through a farie ring. Say the pass word and jump inside. There be one outside the town."

"...That's kinda odd....I mean....how does that work? What is the fae realm? Parallel dimension? A distant world existing in our universe and the faerie ring acts as a teleporting portal hole?"

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ettin in the Playground

(Sorry, caught up in work-related shenanigans.)

"Not really....I...feel toasty...what remained of that vampy blood..helped a little or something...I dunno..."
    Her fur was singed in several spots, what could have been bad burns would leave her skin with some scars that a new coat could cover up. She kinda stared at the ground for a moment.

"Don't mind me...we have to help Sandy."
    Since Benson is under the impression this is a simultaneous thing.
    "I think the others have it under control," Silverpine quipped wryly, as he waved a hoof over.

Vampony Brouhaha
    Spoiler
    Show

"We'll...at least they'll be out of the way.."
    She quietly commented, she started to tune out Daniel's rambling.
    ---

"That was some pretty sweet crossbowmareship.....its like you got sharp vampony eyes too,"
    Zephyr said in what he thought was a complimentary way as he flew down and landed on top of the rubble near her.

The flames were put out on Scotch Tape, Sandy braced himself, and just as she was about to barrel at him, a buck came from behind Sandy, staggering Scotch Tape. He would see it be Staccata, who's hoof may be hurting a bit.

Vampony Update 5.0

Spoiler
    Show

Earth

-Vampire Lass- Compromised
    -Scotch Tape the old mare-Almost Compromised
    -Nerdy Teen Stallion- Compromised
    -Stoutly Hugging Mare-Compromised

Unicorn

-Skewer McGee- Compromised
    -Water Spritzer Mare- Compromised
    -Stone Hurler-Being Weird- Compromised
    -Stone Shifter- Being Weird too- Compromised

Pegasi
    -First Fallen Stallion- Compromised
    - Second Fallen Stallion- Compromised
    -Third Fallen Stallion- Compromised
    -Fourth Fallen Stallion- Compromised

Southern Gate Hooplah

Vampony Brouhaha

Silverpine just smiled at that, before sobering and addressing the problem at hoof. "Where can we move them though? I don't think we have a chest big enough to hold all of them..."

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    A big door at the bottom of the town's map

...Only the unicorn was down , "Ruby Stones" was just staggering, he recovers his balance and snorts pretty annoyed: time to get serious.

Luka stabs the unicorn's cloak...She just stands up and the cloak rips appart, showing her to be completely covered in a dark armor that Shadow and Idle would quickly recognize, but this one looks like uograded or something; it's mere sight makes the colt wince for some reason.

Both attempted to attack again, pretty furious towards getting overpowered by puny guards, but then are distracted by the new party:

The two attackers just look confused, and "Ruby" looks at the unicorn
    "...Reinforcements?"
    The unicorn just shrugs, however.... CHAOS! guards are fighting the "new attackers"! Both Ruby and unicorn attempt a last chance at attacking Luka, but both are blocked and shield slammed away, he doesn't notice the party arriving.

Idle is able to pull Violet away to the booth before the "dark flying thing" and the "dark armored guy" arrive there; she's still bleeding from the wound and from the mouth, but she's still breathing, barely plus obstructed, along sharp intakes, letting out little tiny groans. Or for short: She's still alive, just agonizing

Spoiler
    Show
    Outside, but not the place where you socialize without internet- near the gate
    Both dark armored figures remain low, looking from some boulders and hidden
    "They're in trouble"
    "Rescue them now?"
    "Just wait for a bit..."
    "Hey!" Lemongrass yelped, as the swords flashed altogether too close for his comfort. He flapped his wings to gain some height, refocusing on the two. "Tyrol, they're not out yet!"

"I know, I know!" Tyrol grunted, his shield swinging to block a stab.

Southern Gate Shenanigans

Idle Chat morse coded in that somepony send in an ambulance as well.

He the pulled out a small first aid kit and tried to, likely fruitlessly attend to Violet. He was in tears, but he was glad she wasn't dead-dead.

Silent Snow picks up Idle's spear from a short distance and duel battles the one he and Luka were fighting. He had them fling with magic coming in from her right and left.
    "Not exactly." Dawnstrider says, in a perfectly normal tone that's still somehow audible to others nearby. He slams the tip of his greatsword into the ground, uses it was a pole vault to gain some extra leaping distance, and his black armor appears to explode into bright golden light as he lands sword-first into Ruby.

Arvadraa lands several meters from the entrance to the booth and pivots, spinning in a complete circle. Halfway through, all of her shadowskin comes off and flies towards one of Luka's assailants (either one, really) as a concussive blast, and she ends up facing Idle and Violet again.

She puts on as comforting a face as she can and half-flies half-sprints the rest of the way, taking the first aid kit and putting her very considerable skills to use.

"I need you to put pressure on the wound." She explains to Idle, taking out a jar of her own personal healing plant salve and applying it liberally to the wound. "That should dull the pain until...do you have any large amounts of cloth, or something similiar?"
    The two guards stared at the sudden change in the tide of battle.
    "Hey, Tyrol?" Lemongrass said.

"Yeah?"

"Should we help them?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Well, buck, I had to know it WAS YOU!!"
    The attacker stepped aside and attemps to stab Dawnstrider from a side, there's a purplish and darkish aura forming around him, as if something were reacting to Dawnstrider sudden shinnyness.

The Assailant would counter Arvadraa's concussion either with evasion or a TK-induced concussion to counter her's. When she arrives near Violet and Idle she may notice stuff if she examines her, or when putting the plant thing:

She may seem more injured than normal, for a sword stab, and looking closely, there may be some dim bruises around; guessing from the kind of attacks the assailants are using, it seems like the stab could have had a "Dark spike explosion stab"-like something, or to make it easier, the stab had magic and it exploded in a spiky-ball shape inside her, making her even more hurt

Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe not so far
    "Can you prepare a dualcast?"
    "What do you mea-"
    "Just take us up!"
    "I don't even know if that could work that much, but ok, alright"

Broken wall
    If Flameshield were still there, he could see the little foal still hidding in the corner, trying to take shy peeks near the wall, then upwards to the clouds.
    "Yeah, I think they on our side."

"You think?"

"Look, let's not look a gift horse in the mouth, okay?"

Lemongrass winced at the terrible pun. "Low blow, Tyrol. Low blow. Let's do this."

They charged the one engaging Dawnstrider, shield and spear in tandem.

Meanwhile,
    Flameshield approached the foal slowly. "Here, boy. No need to be afraid." He held his hooves out to coax him out.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...That's kinda odd....I mean....how does that work? What is the fae realm? Parallel dimension? A distant world existing in our universe and the faerie ring acts as a teleporting portal hole?"
    "The Faelands is a coterminous plane of existence. So the last one. Faerie rings are shortcut portals that transport fae from there to here quickly."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ogre in the Playground

Southern Gate Hooplah

"She'll be fine!" The flutter pony says with far too much horror and worry to be any kind of convincing as she continues her work.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Hey!" Lemongrass yelped, as the swords flashed altogether too close for his comfort. He flapped his wings to gain some height, refocusing on the two. "Tyrol, they're not out yet!"

The two guards stared at the sudden change in the tide of battle.
    "Hey, Tyrol?" Lemongrass said.

"Yeah?"

"Should we help them?"

"I have absolutely no idea."

"You think?"

Lemongrass winced at the terrible pun. "Low blow, Tyrol. Low blow. Let's do this."

"I'm sorry," Dawnstrider says calmly, blocking the strike from his opponent and flourishing both blades to the side. "I don't think we've been formally introduced enough to qualify me for a moment of 'Oh, it's you'." He drags his blade along the other, locking the hilts together in an attempt to force them both down to allow Tyrol and Lemongrass an opening.

The whole time, his main focus is on the armor, looking for any weak spots whatsoever, no matter how miniscule.

---

Daniel

"We don't have to move them far, just hide them. Unless our buddy has the best sense of smell ever, all it'll...wait, can it see either? Ah hell if I know - all it'll see is us. And we don't lack for concealing rubble."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

[Cleanup on Aisle Vampony]

Sandy stood at attention and gave a sharp, tidy salute. "Aye aye, Cap'n. Cleanin' up th' battlefield post-haste." He started to drag Scotch Tape (seeing how she was the closest) over behind one of the many pillars in the room. As he did, he saw all the wooden food skewers along the ground, as well as felt his much-lighter stake belt, and an idea started to form. As he worked, he magically grabbed up as many of the little wooden spears as he could, sticking them into his belt for now.

Everypony else may or may not notice Sandy seemed quite the new stallion. He worked quickly, efficiently, and his senses seemed as sharp as ever. It was as if a fresh breeze had blown through him, taking away the dark clouds that weighed heavily upon him.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aero
    Aero smiles as Luka leaves.
    He could recognize the signs of love.
    "Any plans for today, Mile?"

---

Blaze
    Blaze is snoring in a chair on the flight deck.
    The Cirrus is kinda dead with everypony gone.
    He is, however, dreaming of a wedding ceremony with Hover.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #849
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Now would usually be the post-battle sit on your haunches and take a breath, but that would involve putting all of her weight on her hind legs. Still just a little bit sore... like kicking a wall.

And so Staccata keeps moving around, walking slowly and looking at stuff. "You'd think their leader would have a big enough ego to make a melodramatic speech by now..." And it's sort of true. The criminal murder bad types love listening to themselves talk.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #850
    Troll in the Playground

"The Faelands is a coterminous plane of existence. So the last one. Faerie rings are shortcut portals that transport fae from there to here quickly."

"Well...what's the fae world like? Could normal ponies breath there? Is it a toxic environment or something?"
    He asked, staring and then practiced holding his breath.

"She'll be fine!" The flutter pony says with far too much horror and worry to be any kind of convincing as she continues her work.
    Idle's eyes went wide as her not so convincing tone made him weep.
    =================================================

Vampony Blitherings

"I can smell them all just fine, so its probably a good bet to think the enemy can as well. Though, it still doesn't hurt to get them off to the side."
    Miss M replied and carried three vamponies on her back and sorta just plopped them behind the southern pillars not quite so close to the way they came from. Zephyr helped.

"Someone's on the awfully...good feeling side,"
    Gearstride commented on Sandy with a tilt of her head.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony Blitherings

"I can smell them all just fine, so its probably a good bet to think the enemy can as well. Though, it still doesn't hurt to get them off to the side."
    Miss M replied and carried three vamponies on her back and sorta just plopped them behind the southern pillars not quite so close to the way they came from. Zephyr helped.

"Just puts a little spring back in your step t'know you're almost to th' end of somethin' unpleasant, Cap'n," the engineer explained around a vampony tail betwixt his teeth. "That, an' th' fact we just royally beat them senseless an' saved a lot of folks t'boot probably has this big bad vampony with a face like he swallowed some sour blood."

Sandy tossed the body on the far side of the pews and grinned. "Sometimes, it's th' little things in life, Cap'n."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-29 at 04:51 PM.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"I guess the next stop is just pushing forward. But...we have an exit if this all goes south, right?" While he asks, he assists in moving the not-so-much-with-the-whole-conscious-thing adversaries away from super-cube highway.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #853
    Dwarf in the Playground

[By The Gate]

Because her actions seem to have been missed, Blades' disks managed to avoid hitting Lemongrass, averting a potentially awkward friendly fire incident. Instead, she focused her shots on the pony attacking Dawnstrider, still a little recklessly.

Flare magically lifted up a boulder and carefully took aim at the pony attacking Luka, then let the rock fall once she was sure it wouldn't hit any allies by accident. Dropping boulders on friendly ponies was not a really good way to establish yourself as a nice type.

Night Jewel simply stayed back and watched. She was no fighter.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-10-29 at 07:15 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Now would usually be the post-battle sit on your haunches and take a breath, but that would involve putting all of her weight on her hind legs. Still just a little bit sore... like kicking a wall.

And so Staccata keeps moving around, walking slowly and looking at stuff. "You'd think their leader would have a big enough ego to make a melodramatic speech by now..." And it's sort of true. The criminal murder bad types love listening to themselves talk.
    "Let's not tempt them. Not in the mood for some cheesy villain speech."

Vampony Blitherings

"Just puts a little spring back in your step t'know you're almost to th' end of somethin' unpleasant, Cap'n," the engineer explained around a vampony tail betwixt his teeth. "That, an' th' fact we just royally beat them senseless an' saved a lot of folks t'boot probably has this big bad vampony with a face like he swallowed some sour blood."

Sandy tossed the body on the far side of the pews and grinned. "Sometimes, it's th' little things in life, Cap'n."
    Silverpine leaned close to whisper to Gearstride, "Um... do you think he's okay? He was awfully mopey just an hour ago." To Sandy, he just flashed a smile.

Daniel

"I guess the next stop is just pushing forward. But...we have an exit if this all goes south, right?" While he asks, he assists in moving the not-so-much-with-the-whole-conscious-thing adversaries away from super-cube highway.
    "Well..."

A look back at the passageway. Yep, ole' Cubey was still there.

"We'll think of something." A typical Cirrus plan right there.

15. - Top - End - #855

Vampony Showdown

"I am," Staccata replies to Silverpine. "The look on their faces when you interrupt their speech..." Although tactically, it's very simple in that complex things may not work. They have one direction to go. The mare walks towards the front of the group.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #856

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero smiles as Luka leaves.
    He could recognize the signs of love.
    "Any plans for today, Mile?"
    The tiny colt just looks thinking
    "Uh... I dunno..."
    Aisis's still eating

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Southern gate

Spoiler
    Show

"You think?"

"I'm sorry," Dawnstrider says calmly, blocking the strike from his opponent and flourishing both blades to the side. "I don't think we've been formally introduced enough to qualify me for a moment of 'Oh, it's you'." He drags his blade along the other, locking the hilts together in an attempt to force them both down to allow Tyrol and Lemongrass an opening.

The whole time, his main focus is on the armor, looking for any weak spots whatsoever, no matter how miniscule.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [By The Gate]

Because her actions seem to have been missed, Blades' disks managed to avoid hitting Lemongrass, averting a potentially awkward friendly fire incident. Instead, she focused her shots on the pony attacking Dawnstrider, still a little recklessly.

Flare magically lifted up a boulder and carefully took aim at the pony attacking Luka, then let the rock fall once she was sure it wouldn't hit any allies by accident. Dropping boulders on friendly ponies was not a really good way to establish yourself as a nice type.

Night Jewel simply stayed back and watched. She was no fighter.

He swings his shield... And is pierced.
    The sword just goes throught the metal, however Tyrol's swing was able to deviate the sword to a side before the attacker turned to face Dawnstrider.

Sword Locks! The attacker's blackish aura around becomes thicker, pretty mad over the paladin's calmness, it seemed he felt it like not deeming him a threat. The paladin could have a hard time finding weak points on an armor below the attacker's cloak.
    "I don't need to introduce to irritating guardians of impertinence and weakness like you!" he's got sooooooo mad, his aura became full black, he leaps on top of Dawnstrider, breaks the lock and pounds on his helmet with the sword's hilt, he may feel the pounds to be somehow harder than they should be.
    When both Tyrol and Lemongrass attack with their spears... Their weapons' tip are sliced with a sword swing, and the coming back swing would come towards the shields, possibly hitting hard enough to fling them back.
    "You're. All. GOING. TO PAY!!" He does seem to think himself superior or something, also maybe rage-distracted.

The unicorn is no less mad though, Luka clearly annoyed her with his defensiveness, her aura becomes also solidly black, doesn't attack for a while, and when Silent's spear come close she just slices them from the tip to the bottom of their shafts, then she charges at the colt and starts a vicious, enrage storm spam attack!
    "Why don't you just bucking die!! Just stop being so annoying and die!diediediediediediediedie!!!! She starts pounding on the colt, who blocks her... And becomes mad too after smashing her sword away, landing somewhat just besides Lemongrass
    ...Then starts pounding with his sword and shield
    "NO! In fact, I could even get immortal just to annoy you!! STOP. ANNOYING. MY. FRIENDS!!"
    He finishes with a sword slash that somehow got stuck between the armor's plates, he notices it as an advantage, so he just lifts his sword, lifting the unicorn as well, then hammers her into the ground; it doesn't seem like he does much damage, but maybe the others could use it for their advantage too.
    The unicorn lands close to Silent, a bit stunned after being used as a hammer.
    "OW my head!" he exclaims after the possible "rage aftermath headpounding"

Blades' disc hits "Ruby Stones"... No sell, it bounces off along a metallic *TINK*, however, before it returns, the attacker catches it with his sword and throws it back.... Just that this time is full of magic, with a blackish aura and gets sent back to hit the original thrower.
    Flare's boulder would have to wait, the unicorn's still close to allies, and "Ruby Stone" 's above Dawnstrider

Spoiler
    Show

Southern Gate Hooplah

Violet's just still laying down, still groaning and moving slightly, just that she opens her eyes a bit.

Meanwhile,
    Flameshield approached the foal slowly. "Here, boy. No need to be afraid." He held his hooves out to coax him out.
    He looks pretty frightened, when he sees Flameshield calling him he slowly walks at him, looking above to a cloud as if looking out for something, then just running and glomping the guard, he seems pretty shocked, beyond that shock just about to start crying.

Spoiler
    Show
    [Outside.... I need to stop using these bracketts -_-]
    "....Better try to use another spell too, they seem to be too many, I think...."
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-29 at 08:49 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #857
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Gate]

Surprisingly, the disk crumbled to dust under the effects of the magic. Blades was not amused.

"That's cheatin'!" She drew out several long, sharp spikes instead, which she flung while approaching. Hopefully, they would be able to pierce the magic.

Meanwhile, in response to the area not clearing up, Flare simply lowered the boulder more slowly to pin the pony under its weight.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ogre in the Playground

Southern gate

The sword just goes throught the metal, however Tyrol's swing was able to deviate the sword to a side before the attacker turned to face Dawnstrider.

Sword Locks! The attacker's blackish aura around becomes thicker, pretty mad over the paladin's calmness, it seemed he felt it like not deeming him a threat. The paladin could have a hard time finding weak points on an armor below the attacker's cloak.
    "I don't need to introduce to irritating guardians of impertinence and weakness like you!" he's got sooooooo mad, his aura became full black, he leaps on top of Dawnstrider, breaks the lock and pounds on his helmet with the sword's hilt, he may feel the pounds to be somehow harder than they should be.
    When both Tyrol and Lemongrass attack with their spears... Their weapons' tip are sliced with a sword swing, and the coming back swing would come towards the shields, possibly hitting hard enough to fling them back.
    "You're. All. GOING. TO PAY!!" He does seem to think himself superior or something, also maybe rage-distracted.
    Unfortunately, Dawnstrider isn't currently wearing his helmet. Fortunately, a decade of nonstop weapon mastery tends to make that sort of thing irrelevant. In the middle of the leap, he rolls forward, probably sustaining an opportunist's clip to his armor. He retrieves his sword and spins to gain momentum, slashing directly at...huh. That's odd. It didn't connect? What-

The cloak becomes looser than before, owing to the severing of either rope or clasp connecting it to the dark warrior. And now, psychological warfare.

"If I were a defender of impertinence and weakness, I would be fighting on your side, foal." He says clearly, calmly, positioning himself so that to face him at melee range, his target would have to get closer to a certain boulder.

Violet's just still laying down, still groaning and moving slightly, just that she opens her eyes a bit.
    "Okay..this should help...but you need to get to an actual facility." Arvadraa looks desperately at Idle, putting a hoof into a nearby shadow. "I need you to keep pressure on the wound, call for help, and hold out. I'm sorry I can't do more, but this battle needs to end."

She spins towards the fight in a flash, the shadow from earlier fully absorbed into a new full-body skin. She tosses a shadow disc into the air. "It needs to end now."

[The Gate]

Surprisingly, the disk crumbled to dust under the effects of the magic. Blades was not amused.

"That's cheatin'!" She drew out several long, sharp spikes instead, which she flung while approaching. Hopefully, they would be able to pierce the magic.

Meanwhile, in response to the area not clearing up, Flare simply lowered the boulder more slowly to pin the pony under its weight.
    Blades' job might be substantially easier after a brief moment when her ranged weapons start passing through what looks like a black hole in midair. Every disc or spike that passes through turns black, infused with shadow magic, like back in the caverns.

One might have to wonder if the armor of the assaulters is designed to protect against what, to them, could qualify as 'friendly' magic.

--

We Interrupt This Epic Battle Scene...

Spoiler
    Show
    Cloudy. Why does it always have to be cloudy?

Snowstorm groaned, half from impatience and half from fatigue. She'd been flying at full speed since the lake, only stopping once when a wing popped out of its socket. That was easily fixed, but she did need rest. And soon.

The formations she was passing through didn't help. Sure, if this had been sub-zero Celestius temperatures, the clouds would be all hers. But no, this patch of stratocumulus castellanus was room temperature. Well, relatively room temeprature.

But she didn't want to stop. She needed to make good time. It didn't matter if she was tired on arrival, it wasn't like they were being att-

"...Spoke too soon." She muttered, spotting the commotion below. Without further ado, she bravely flopped down on the nearest cloud and fanned out her wings in a 'don't disperse this cloud, weather patrol' formation.

They could handle themselves until she was fit.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Blitherings

Miss M looked at Silverpine and then Sandy with a stoic expression. and said nothing.

Gearstride looked at Silverpine. "Let's hope he's alright....let us be happy he's not....letting his feelings from before, get in the way."

To Daniel she smirked. "What the Lieutenant said." Wink, wink.

Zephyr hovered to Staccata after moving the vampony bodies off to the side. "What is that word again...trolling right?...Hahah....it would be a kinda funny moment."=
    ===================

Southern Gate lovin'

Silent takes the moment to stop on her head, upset she broke his spear, he bought that spear himself, a gift for himself. How dare that mare break it

Idle in the meanwhile in the guard booth.

"Waah...Violet...you're not dead..."
    He beamed, his crying having had stopped.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine leaned close to whisper to Gearstride, "Um... do you think he's okay? He was awfully mopey just an hour ago." To Sandy, he just flashed a smile.
    Sandy just flashed a smile right back.

Once the vamponies were all out of the way, he got to work on his other idea; gathering up a bit of stone dust and grit (which, really, was awfully close to sand) he started fashioning the food skewers into thick, makeshift stakes. The thin spears all lined up to a point, the gaps filled in with hardened sand. Two were crafted to bring his stake count back up to a solid five. Hopefully, it would be enough for the final battle.

Once he was done, he'd position himself close to the front of the group, chat up anypony who talked with him in the meanwhile, but otherwise just waited for the order to move on.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Blitherings

"Oh bravo...bravo....I hope you're not tired or anything....I wouldn't want this too easy, and this is sarcasm...bitter bitter sarcasm so you know," A familiar voice, to one certain unicorn echoed in the room.

"Pains in the flank, ponies getting up in my business. What exactly is your motive aside from the cliche of wannabe do gooders?"

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ettin in the Playground

Southern gate
    (I'm just going to be generous here and say it was Tyrol's spare shield. Because he has a magic shield for a reason.)
    Tyrol's eyes widened in surprise as the sword cut through his shield like hot knife through butter. He barely managed to duck the sharp blade in time.

The unicorn is no less mad though, Luka clearly annoyed her with his defensiveness, her aura becomes also solidly black, doesn't attack for a while, and when Silent's spear come close she just slices them from the tip to the bottom of their shafts, then she charges at the colt and starts a vicious, enrage storm spam attack!
    "Why don't you just bucking die!! Just stop being so annoying and die!diediediediediediediedie!!!! She starts pounding on the colt, who blocks her... And becomes mad too after smashing her sword away, landing somewhat just besides Lemongrass
    ...Then starts pounding with his sword and shield
    "NO! In fact, I could even get immortal just to annoy you!! STOP. ANNOYING. MY. FRIENDS!!"
    He finishes with a sword slash that somehow got stuck between the armor's plates, he notices it as an advantage, so he just lifts his sword, lifting the unicorn as well, then hammers her into the ground; it doesn't seem like he does much damage, but maybe the others could use it for their advantage too.
    The unicorn lands close to Silent, a bit stunned after being used as a hammer.
    "OW my head!" he exclaims after the possible "rage aftermath headpounding"

Blades' disc hits "Ruby Stones"... No sell, it bounces off along a metallic *TINK*, however, before it returns, the attacker catches it with his sword and throws it back.... Just that this time is full of magic, with a blackish aura and gets sent back to hit the original thrower.
    Flare's boulder would have to wait, the unicorn's still close to allies, and "Ruby Stone" 's above Dawnstrider

"Let's dance," Lemongrass said, closing in on the distracted opponent.

He looks pretty frightened, when he sees Flameshield calling him he slowly walks at him, looking above to a cloud as if looking out for something, then just running and glomping the guard, he seems pretty shocked, beyond that shock just about to start crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Gate]

Unfortunately, Dawnstrider isn't currently wearing his helmet. Fortunately, a decade of nonstop weapon mastery tends to make that sort of thing irrelevant. In the middle of the leap, he rolls forward, probably sustaining an opportunist's clip to his armor. He retrieves his sword and spins to gain momentum, slashing directly at...huh. That's odd. It didn't connect? What-

The cloak becomes looser than before, owing to the severing of either rope or clasp connecting it to the dark warrior. And now, psychological warfare.

"If I were a defender of impertinence and weakness, I would be fighting on your side, foal." He says clearly, calmly, positioning himself so that to face him at melee range, his target would have to get closer to a certain boulder.

"Okay..this should help...but you need to get to an actual facility." Arvadraa looks desperately at Idle, putting a hoof into a nearby shadow. "I need you to keep pressure on the wound, call for help, and hold out. I'm sorry I can't do more, but this battle needs to end."

She spins towards the fight in a flash, the shadow from earlier fully absorbed into a new full-body skin. She tosses a shadow disc into the air. "It needs to end now."

Blades' job might be substantially easier after a brief moment when her ranged weapons start passing through what looks like a black hole in midair. Every disc or spike that passes through turns black, infused with shadow magic, like back in the caverns.

One might have to wonder if the armor of the assaulters is designed to protect against what, to them, could qualify as 'friendly' magic.
    Lemongrass was more than happy to test that theory. He feints left, then jabbed to the right, aiming for the weaker joint armour.

Vampony Blitherings

Miss M looked at Silverpine and then Sandy with a stoic expression. and said nothing.

Gearstride looked at Silverpine. "Let's hope he's alright....let us be happy he's not....letting his feelings from before, get in the way."

To Daniel she smirked. "What the Lieutenant said." Wink, wink.

Zephyr hovered to Staccata after moving the vampony bodies off to the side. "What is that word again...trolling right?...Hahah....it would be a kinda funny moment."
    "Well, I guess we shouldn't be worried then," Silverpine gave Miss M an odd look, but then turned his attention elsewhere.

Sandy just flashed a smile right back.

Once the vamponies were all out of the way, he got to work on his other idea; gathering up a bit of stone dust and grit (which, really, was awfully close to sand) he started fashioning the food skewers into thick, makeshift stakes. The thin spears all lined up to a point, the gaps filled in with hardened sand. Two were crafted to bring his stake count back up to a solid five. Hopefully, it would be enough for the final battle.

Once he was done, he'd position himself close to the front of the group, chat up anypony who talked with him in the meanwhile, but otherwise just waited for the order to move on.
    Vampony Blitherings

"Oh bravo...bravo....I hope you're not tired or anything....I wouldn't want this too easy, and this is sarcasm...bitter bitter sarcasm so you know," A familiar voice, to one certain unicorn echoed in the room.

"Pains in the flank, ponies getting up in my business. What exactly is your motive aside from the cliche of wannabe do gooders?"
    Silverpine tilted his head. "The saving the town bit is a pretty good motive, don't you think?"

23. - Top - End - #863
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony Blitherings

Sandy's eyes widened and his hackles rose at the sound of that voice. "You!!!" Instantly, he was on full alert, knives and stakes out, scanning the room for the source of that voice. "I'm here t'finish what ya'll ran away from last night, an' t'make sure you don't harm another innocent pony again! That's all th' reason I need!" he called out to the darkness.

24. - Top - End - #864

Vampony Pony-vampness

Roll eyes, that was a rather off indignant anger speech. Seriously, 'up in his business'. Staccata hopes that his anger precluded proper villainous monologue. She's still one of the ponies with low-light vision, so she attempts to find the source of the talking.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The fae girl chuckled. "Its just loch here but no unicorns and mo fae."

Rainbow

She remained silent. Her eyes squint and muscles tighten.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Daniel just checks his hoof unconcernedly while half the team starts freaking out in some way. "Eh, I'm just here to tick you off."

He swaps his tone to happy sing-song. "Is it working?"

27. - Top - End - #867

Southern.... I ran out of funny titles

(oh... Didn't know the shield was magic )

"Ruby Stone"'s mad, very very mad at Dawnstrider, mroe so after getting his cloak removed and it uncovering his armor, unfortunatelly, it seems armors are better and getting a greatsword throught a join may be hard, but fortunatelly, there's still a gap where Tyrol's spear would fit, it does, pierces the chainmail too and leaves "Ruby Stones" crying at the sudden spear getting to him, he tries to pull it off.

Blade's weapon hits, powered by Arvadraa, but it would backfire: The armor absorbs the dark energy, giving the attacker more strength, even enough to pull Tyrol's spear off, then attack Dawnstrider and the guards with what seems to be some sort of black colored "Razor wind"

The Unicorn's stomped, it seems the helmet protects her well, but not completely, and she's still stunned; between some stomps she tries to spike Silent's hoof with her horn.

if they looked to a side, they would see some strange green bright light coming from behind some boulders on a side of the road....

Booth

Violet just let out a little groan and coughed, clearing her throat a bit, she slowly tries to turn her head and look up, her eyes are still almost closed and her vision kind of foggy though...
    "Ugh.......wha-....uhh....what... hap-....pened?""

Broken Wall

The little colt's very very scared
    "P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-lease...D-d-d-don't l-let that b-b-b-black thing get m-m-me"
    He says, then seems to start breaking down, then hugs buries his face into Flameshield and starts crying and asking for his mom or dad or something, his voice could be muffled in the guard's coat
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-30 at 08:05 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #868
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine tilted his head. "The saving the town bit is a pretty good motive, don't you think?"

Eh, debatable.

Vampony Pony-vampness

Roll eyes, that was a rather off indignant anger speech. Seriously, 'up in his business'. Staccata hopes that his anger precluded proper villainous monologue. She's still one of the ponies with low-light vision, so she attempts to find the source of the talking.
    It annoyingly seems to just be coming off from everywhere, and with the large chamber, the echoes were extra annoying.

Daniel

Daniel just checks his hoof unconcernedly while half the team starts freaking out in some way. "Eh, I'm just here to tick you off."

He swaps his tone to happy sing-song. "Is it working?"

You in particular are like a rash. You should feel proud.

Sandy's eyes widened and his hackles rose at the sound of that voice. "You!!!" Instantly, he was on full alert, knives and stakes out, scanning the room for the source of that voice. "I'm here t'finish what ya'll ran away from last night, an' t'make sure you don't harm another innocent pony again! That's all th' reason I need!" he called out to the darkness.
    Beat

Beat

Oh its you....that little pony with the nasty flank blood. You should really get that checked out by a doctor. Hahah....I probably should have killed you myself that night, oh well, lesson learned, I do better next time.

Anyways...hold on...hey.....well..you better fix it...Alright here we go...where was I....oh right..monologue.

You fools have no idea what you've drawn yourselves into, this is something beyond your short lived lives. My apologies you'll have to die tonight, but hey, perhaps we can have tea afterwards.

Lochbed

The fae girl chuckled. "Its just loch here but no unicorns and mo fae."

"Oh...I see...wait...why not unicorns? Does this mean pegasi and earth ponies are there?"

29. - Top - End - #869
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Gate]

Seeing her spikes strike the armour, Blades grinned. They would no doubt lodge themselves in the chainmail "All right, then! Time to take ya out carpenter style!" She proceeded to approach even closer, throwing heavier projectiles at the spikes to hammer them in even deeper.

Night Jewel noticed the light and crept over to investigate it. Maybe she wasn't going to be so useless after all.

30. - Top - End - #870

Vampony Showdown

Oh, and speaking of interrupting villainous speeches, as the mystery voice is want to remind, Staccata should likely friendly-warn the friendly vamponies about something. She takes them aside for a moment.

"Oh, and if you see me throw something don't be near it or look at it. Pretty nasty according to when I used one before,"
    she whispers.
    Spoiler
    Show