Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 930 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Fracas


    "Uh..sure...right.."
    Zephyr nodded and flew over to Staccata at the alter at the very north end of the temple.



    "Right...come on...Lieutenant, Second Lieutenant, Daniel, Miss M..."
    She gestured with a hoof towards the left middle passageway.
    Silverpine nodded and began to pad silently towards the indicated passageway, holding his shotgun steady in front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  2. - Top - End - #902
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Lochbed

    "The fae telling and the pony telling are often different. Ye ponies have a higher sense of tolerance and forgiveness than we fae. Also, we fae have a long unwavering memories and a grave reaction to any form of dishonesty. Even for spared feeling." remarked Lochbed. She petted the colt's mane. "By law, Ah be not allowed to forgive him nor treat him well til he punishment be served and his favors spent. Ye ponies be funny. Ye have no law."

    Rainbow

    The sniper squints her eyes. "I can't wait until this is over. I need a vacation."

    Amaya

    The ninja stood confused. "Wha-?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  3. - Top - End - #903
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Daniel

    "Oh, hey, just to be clear, we're allowed to go lethal on the boss one, right? Pretty please?"

    ---

    Taylor

    "Oh, yeah, the non-sequiturs. Stick around me long enough, you'll get used to 'em. I find they're nice ways to occasionally shock a group into a better mood after something awkward. Or just any old time, really." He says, pulling out a few choice confections and levitating peices close enough to Meadow, Amaya, and Grubbs' respective mouths for them to take bites if they so choose. Though, in this case, in more a helpful manner than a condescending one.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  4. - Top - End - #904
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Luka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Possibly Pwnland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Southern gate

    -"Ruby"-
    He was pretty annoyed at how his reflected attacks just crumbled, instead shoots a homing ball of energy at Blades, it's curiously not black

    When Dawnstrider and Lemongrass attack him he just gets into a defensive position, blocks the paladin greatsword on it's way, but then is bucked and is hit inside a joint, he's a bit protected by the chainmail and there would more or less be a scratch or sore

    Still too close for Obsidian to do stuff

    -Unicorn-
    Arvadraa's annoyed attack lifts the unicorn from the ground and makes her fall on the branch, possibly breaking it and getting Silent all full of splinters... Which is bad : She casts a single spell that goes in a flash... Suddenly the splinters turn into spikes, float into the air and shoot at Arvadraa and Silent at high speed.

    Luka rushes to stop her and deflects some with his shield, then it becomes apparent they're as hard as a metal, he swings to hit her but she evades, instead casts again, sends splinters that he blocks with the shield and then sends more splinters towards Arvadraa and silent

    -two new attackers-
    Night Jewel would find to mess with their mechanism pretty problematic: there would be some magic resistance, the plates and joints would be hard to bend, a lot of brute-force there, and to boot, it seems that it has a backlash spell, so it would somewhat hurt her to do that.

    The one trotting just goes for Dawnstrider, her sword's not full of a black cloud, but it's eye is full of purple...Sooo she concentrated it all: it's most likely just going to pierce his armor.

    The unicorn's horn is still glowing, it seems to be glowing a pretty bright green and it's growing brighter.
    "Just do it!"
    "Almost!"

    Booth
    Violet feels Idle's cheek, gives a wan smile, then passes out; She's still covered in blood though, and she may still have some internal bleeding too, what with a spiky ball-shaped explosion inside her

    Luka's just outside, he instantly freezes of awkwardness when Snowflake arrives, but just shakes it off and rushes to help Arvadraa and Silent.

    Wall
    He gets on his back, still sobbing and hugging him, but at least a bit calmer and safer
    "*sniff*I-It went to that cloud T-There
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-11-02 at 09:42 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show


  5. - Top - End - #905
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    [Youkai Girls At The Gate]

    Night Jewel struggled with the armour, trying to turn its enchantments to her advantage, but it kept resisting. How do they do this? It's fascinating. We've got to capture at least one so I can examine it more thoroughly...

    Obsidian Flare then heard the voices, and crumbled her boulder into a shower of dust.

    "What fools," she chuckled as she opened a wide, deep chasm beneath the reinforcements. "You just ruined your advantage of surprise."

    "Ack!" Night Jewel leapt back even though she was already safe. She wasn't a violent type, and Flare's attempt to dump the new enemies to near-certain doom was rather horrifying to her.

    ~

    The bolt of energy struck Blades, filling her with intense pain. Pure magic wasn't something you could easily stop with just steel.

    This... this... This is goin' too far! I won't be stopped just 'cause this fancy jerk has a bunch of powers! And I absolutely will not have any bangin' magic touchin' me like that!

    She concentrated furiously, fighting against the power that was searing her. Her face contorted in some rather interesting ways. Finally, the energy shot back out of her body, right at the pony who cast it.

    With that done, she stumbled back and gasped. That ordeal had taken quite a bit out of her.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  6. - Top - End - #906
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

    "The fae telling and the pony telling are often different. Ye ponies have a higher sense of tolerance and forgiveness than we fae. Also, we fae have a long unwavering memories and a grave reaction to any form of dishonesty. Even for spared feeling." remarked Lochbed. She petted the colt's mane. "By law, Ah be not allowed to forgive him nor treat him well til he punishment be served and his favors spent. Ye ponies be funny. Ye have no law."
    Ember & Aubade

    "Soo...your perspective/opinion on/off him I should take with a grain of salt?" Aubade asked while Ember continued to be derpily content.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

    "Oh, yeah, the non-sequiturs. Stick around me long enough, you'll get used to 'em. I find they're nice ways to occasionally shock a group into a better mood after something awkward. Or just any old time, really." He says, pulling out a few choice confections and levitating peices close enough to Meadow, Amaya, and Grubbs' respective mouths for them to take bites if they so choose. Though, in this case, in more a helpful manner than a condescending one.
    As one may or may not recall, Meadow's mouth was bound by hardened sand, along with her eyes covered in a hardened sand blindfold. And everything else was pretty much bound with hardened sand as hard as most tough armors, courtesy of Sandy. She still even had the wooden stake in her leg/flank embedded into her with just its tip sticking out, with a layer of armor like sand covering it. She could only smell the cookie, her nostrils being the only thing in view.

    Grubbs however had only his legs bound and opened his mouth for the cupcake.

  7. - Top - End - #907
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Lochbed

    "Somewhat. A fae must hate an oathbreaker for any oath or pact broken, no matter how minor. Ye cannae take meh relationship with Heavy Ale personal. Am am not allowed to compliment him except well saying the opposite is a lie."

    Amaya

    The ninja's mouth was covered. And Amaya does not remove her mask. "A ninja may not eat during a night mission."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  8. - Top - End - #908
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

    "Somewhat. A fae must hate an oathbreaker for any oath or pact broken, no matter how minor. Ye cannae take meh relationship with Heavy Ale personal. Am am not allowed to compliment him except well saying the opposite is a lie."

    "So....should I still keep my appointment with Heavy Ale?"
    Aubade was trying to wrap her mind around this heavy fae stuff. She was really tired still.

  9. - Top - End - #909
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Vampony Showdown

    Staccata eventually breaks herself from her sudden fascination with the altar. She doesn't react with shock to whay seems like the sudden appearance of Zephyr. Pretend she was surprised. The mare then goes to regroup for the final fight.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  10. - Top - End - #910
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "So....should I still keep my appointment with Heavy Ale?"
    Aubade was trying to wrap her mind around this heavy fae stuff. She was really tired still.
    "Ye should because ye are a pretty mare and teasing an oathbreaker be a pleasure you be entitled to. Plus Heavy Ale be not hideously disgusting to look at. And he smells nice. Punish him for smelling nice. Then Ah will throw him off a bridge."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  11. - Top - End - #911
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Vampony Showdown

    Staccata eventually breaks herself from her sudden fascination with the altar. She doesn't react with shock to what seems like the sudden appearance of Zephyr. Pretend she was surprised. The mare then goes to regroup for the final fight.

    "Oh...uh..cool...I guess...we go back and stuff,"
    He shook his head and hovered back to regroup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ye should because ye are a pretty mare and teasing an oathbreaker be a pleasure you be entitled to. Plus Heavy Ale be not hideously disgusting to look at. And he smells nice. Punish him for smelling nice. Then Ah will throw him off a bridge."

    "Wha?....Uh.....uh...."
    She stuffed her mouth with food to where her cheeks puffed like a chipmunk. She merely nodded her head at that quickly.

    Ember in the meanwhile just to be busy enjoying the free massage from his fillyfriend, his head was now just slumped on the table.

  12. - Top - End - #912
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Wha?....Uh.....uh...."
    She stuffed her mouth with food to where her cheeks puffed like a chipmunk. She merely nodded her head at that quickly.

    Ember in the meanwhile just to be busy enjoying the free massage from his fillyfriend, his head was now just slumped on the table.
    Lochbed loudly whispered into her coltfriend's ear. "Ah think Awbade likes him. Ah think she wants to kiss him. She be just nervous about it that is why she doesn't want to go."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  13. - Top - End - #913
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

    "Oh, hey, just to be clear, we're allowed to go lethal on the boss one, right? Pretty please?"
    "You'll have t'beat me to 'im, first," Sandy deadpanned. Now that they were almost to the final battle, he could feel his heart start to race. Finally, he could put an end to this, fulfill his promise to himself and to this town, and avenge those who'd lost their lives.

    Just another day on the Cirrus, I suppose.

    (He'll be closer to the front, as usual)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  14. - Top - End - #914
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed loudly whispered into her coltfriend's ear. "Ah think Awbade likes him. Ah think she wants to kiss him. She be just nervous about it that is why she doesn't want to go."
    Ember was a useless pile of putty and merely goofily grinned and nodded his head. "Eeyup."

    "What? No! It has nothing to do with that!"
    She protested with furrowed brows and shook her head vigorously.

  15. - Top - End - #915
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    (Double postin' because I'm 'bad')


    Vampony Fracas

    From within the passage of their choosing as they traversed, a loud raucous cacophony fracas could be heard. A pair of whoops and hollerings from a male and female. The passage way rumbled.
    ====

    Southern Gate

    Idle worriedly looked at Snowflake. "You're a medic right? Maybe? I dunno...you gots to help her, please!" He was close to sobbing again.

    Meanwhile, Silent Snow had at the time put distance between himself and the unicorn when he tried to hit her with the thick branch, so no splinters. When she tried to send spikes their way, Silent threw himself to the side to avoid them and fell with a heavy thud considering he was in full plate armor.

  16. - Top - End - #916
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    (Double postin' because I'm 'bad')


    Vampony Fracas

    From within the passage of their choosing as they traversed, a loud raucous cacophony fracas could be heard. A pair of whoops and hollerings from a male and female. The passage way rumbled.
    Welp. Sandy knew what to do here: Turn his light spell into a focused spotlight, and direct it forward. Knives and stakes at the ready for...whatever was hurtling towards them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Ember was a useless pile of putty and merely goofily grinned and nodded his head. "Eeyup."

    "What? No! It has nothing to do with that!"
    She protested with furrowed brows and shook her head vigorously.
    "Then when was the last time ye had a coltfriend? Ye are probably afraid ye are rusty." Lochbed patted Ember's back. hen nuzzled him for obedience. "Lord Sol, tell ye serve that she be pretty enough to attract many stallion. Bolster her spirits."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  18. - Top - End - #918
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Taylor

    "That makes sense. At the least, having an empty stomach makes mobility easier in a few ways." He says casually, letting Grubbs have his fill. Conspicuously, Meadow is being left out, though maybe that's just because vampires don't necessarily need normal food. Or maybe it's because some random internet user forgot a detail. Who knows?

    --

    Dawnstrider

    The sword strike might have inflicted heavy damage on the Warlord's Plate. The Golden Celestial Mail? Tink. The attacker should at least feel fortunate that she didn't use any dark energy.

    As for the attackee, he pivots and levels a heavy side-slam into the trotter, tossing her into or at least towards Ruby. Then, he leaps into the air and goes to spear at least one of them while they're down. At this point, it's all about reflex, because that sword with that momentum and brute force looks fully capable of tearing through their armor, weak spot or no.

    --

    Arvadraa

    She, meanwhile, is quite busy. She tosses another concussive blast (this one spread wide, so that it's less like a hoof to the face and more like a heavy gale-force wind wall) in front of Silent to deflect the worst of the spikes, leaving her open.

    Not that she was very concerned. The very sharp and very dangerous spikes all simply bounce off of her shadowskin, and she grins wickedly at the unicorn. "Ohhh, tsk tsk tsk. How very rude of you. I think somepony needs a hug."

    She dives at Silent and uses his shadow to portal, crashing into the unicorn's side. Two tentacles form from shadow and begin to grasp and jab at her armor with inequestrian strength and sharpness. However; they aren't being cast directly at her opponent. Any defense against them will have to rely on how effective the armor is as armor, rather than as antimagic.

    --

    Daniel

    "That's why I said we. Don't worry - I'll only aim for his shrivelled little heart if you go down." Daniel says, smiling as calm as he can past the adrenaline, the blinding pain, the nervousness, and the impending doom. He actually does a bang-up job, considering.

    When he hears the laughter, he digs out two arrows, handing one to Sandy and nocking the other. "Just in case you need it. I doubt your T.K. gives enough velocity to trigger it, but it activates on flesh contact, too."

    Sandy now has a fire arrow.

    ([Normal Arrows Left: 1 (nocked) 15 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate)])
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-02 at 09:25 PM.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  19. - Top - End - #919
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Then when was the last time ye had a coltfriend? Ye are probably afraid ye are rusty." Lochbed patted Ember's back. hen nuzzled him for obedience. "Lord Sol, tell ye serve that she be pretty enough to attract many stallion. Bolster her spirits."
    If she hadn't stuffed her cheeks with food, she probably could have protested the farm hoof she took a fancy to, who maybe liked liked her too, back at the Sol Estate. Ah well.

    Mmm, Nuzzles. Ember dopily nuzzled Lochbed in return. "Yea Aubade...you're really really pretty, you are a morning song, you are an aubade...pretty, no beautiful servant that other lords might refuse their arranged marriages in order to love and ravish...with love." Yea, he might have gone overboard, but he's dumb sometimes.

    Aubade flushed and choked on the food in her mouth.
    ======


    On the Cirrus, Grubbs ate a cupcake.

  20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Amaya

    "It is a matter of focus. It is to be sure ones body is well fed for the upcoming mission. Plus the food might be poisoned." Explained the ninjasus. She flicked her wings and displayed a ball of rice. It was yellowish and contained a weak but attractive aroma. "Like this rice."

    Lochbed

    Lochbed chuckled into her hoof. Then smacked Ember's back playfully. A faked pout and jutted lower lip hopped onto her face. "Ye compliment Awbade so much. Where be mine?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  21. - Top - End - #921
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

    Lochbed chuckled into her hoof. Then smacked Ember's back playfully. A faked pout and jutted lower lip hopped onto her face. "Ye compliment Awbade so much. Where be mine?"
    "Ow..." He winced, it was a small little jolt to him after having had, had a nice massage. "Yours...well...its back on the couch." Complimenting his servant, no big thing since he didn't expect Aubade to take offense since they weren't romantically linked or nuthin' of the sort.

    But with Lochbed, he felt he had to choose his word carefully. He was going to wing this part. Derp.

  22. - Top - End - #922
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Ow..." He winced, it was a small little jolt to him after having had, had a nice massage. "Yours...well...its back on the couch." Complimenting his servant, no big thing since he didn't expect Aubade to take offense since they weren't romantically linked or nuthin' of the sort.

    But with Lochbed, he felt he had to choose his word carefully. He was going to wing this part. Derp.
    The kelpie nodded her head and started for the couch again. "Och Awbade, be sure take wear something tantalizing for Heavy Ale."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Aubade

    And Aubade coughed choked on her food again. She reached for Ember's juice and downed it. "What?...wha...I don't...think its a requirement....this is just the two of us getting coffee together...its not a date date or anything."

  24. - Top - End - #924
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Aubade

    And Aubade coughed choked on her food again. She reached for Ember's juice and downed it. "What?...wha...I don't...think its a requirement....this is just the two of us getting coffee together...its not a date date or anything."
    Lochbed laughed out loud from her joke. Oh how teasing her friend was fun. Animals don't react like ponies. Their fight or flight instinct kick in. "Och ye be so easy to tease. Too easy Awbade."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  25. - Top - End - #925
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed laughed out loud from her joke. Oh how teasing her friend was fun. Animals don't react like ponies. Their fight or flight instinct kick in. "Och ye be so easy to tease. Too easy Awbade."
    Even Ember had a chuckle at that. It was amazing, not being the sole butt monkey at times.

    Aubade pouted and covered her face with her hooves. "Oh shush you two...go go on while I clean up the kitchen."

  26. - Top - End - #926
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Vampony Frak-as

    And that would be the cue for Staccata to take a nice little corner to hide in. Ambush and burn any and all vamponies.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Southern gate

    -"Ruby"-
    He was pretty annoyed at how his reflected attacks just crumbled, instead shoots a homing ball of energy at Blades, it's curiously not black

    When Dawnstrider and Lemongrass attack him he just gets into a defensive position, blocks the paladin greatsword on it's way, but then is bucked and is hit inside a joint, he's a bit protected by the chainmail and there would more or less be a scratch or sore

    Still too close for Obsidian to do stuff

    -Unicorn-
    Arvadraa's annoyed attack lifts the unicorn from the ground and makes her fall on the branch, possibly breaking it and getting Silent all full of splinters... Which is bad : She casts a single spell that goes in a flash... Suddenly the splinters turn into spikes, float into the air and shoot at Arvadraa and Silent at high speed.

    Luka rushes to stop her and deflects some with his shield, then it becomes apparent they're as hard as a metal, he swings to hit her but she evades, instead casts again, sends splinters that he blocks with the shield and then sends more splinters towards Arvadraa and silent

    -two new attackers-
    Night Jewel would find to mess with their mechanism pretty problematic: there would be some magic resistance, the plates and joints would be hard to bend, a lot of brute-force there, and to boot, it seems that it has a backlash spell, so it would somewhat hurt her to do that.

    The one trotting just goes for Dawnstrider, her sword's not full of a black cloud, but it's eye is full of purple...Sooo she concentrated it all: it's most likely just going to pierce his armor.

    The unicorn's horn is still glowing, it seems to be glowing a pretty bright green and it's growing brighter.
    "Just do it!"
    "Almost!"

    Booth
    Violet feels Idle's cheek, gives a wan smile, then passes out; She's still covered in blood though, and she may still have some internal bleeding too, what with a spiky ball-shaped explosion inside her

    Luka's just outside, he instantly freezes of awkwardness when Snowflake arrives, but just shakes it off and rushes to help Arvadraa and Silent.
    "Hah!" Lemongrass exclaimed, though his hooves now hurt like he just tramped thirty miles as Harten once made them do. He hopped just out of reach "Ruby" and belated realised that there was two more new attackers joining the fray,

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Youkai Girls At The Gate]

    Night Jewel struggled with the armour, trying to turn its enchantments to her advantage, but it kept resisting. How do they do this? It's fascinating. We've got to capture at least one so I can examine it more thoroughly...

    Obsidian Flare then heard the voices, and crumbled her boulder into a shower of dust.

    "What fools," she chuckled as she opened a wide, deep chasm beneath the reinforcements. "You just ruined your advantage of surprise."

    "Ack!" Night Jewel leapt back even though she was already safe. She wasn't a violent type, and Flare's attempt to dump the new enemies to near-certain doom was rather horrifying to her.

    ~

    The bolt of energy struck Blades, filling her with intense pain. Pure magic wasn't something you could easily stop with just steel.

    This... this... This is goin' too far! I won't be stopped just 'cause this fancy jerk has a bunch of powers! And I absolutely will not have any bangin' magic touchin' me like that!

    She concentrated furiously, fighting against the power that was searing her. Her face contorted in some rather interesting ways. Finally, the energy shot back out of her body, right at the pony who cast it.

    With that done, she stumbled back and gasped. That ordeal had taken quite a bit out of her.
    Tyrol was about to swing about and charge the unicorn when the group just disappeared around them. Wisely opting to concentrate on the enemy on hand instead, he adopted a defensive position of his own now, waiting for a chance to act amidst all these high-powered magicks that was erupting left and right around the poor guard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

    "That's why I said we. Don't worry - I'll only aim for his shrivelled little heart if you go down." Daniel says, smiling as calm as he can past the adrenaline, the blinding pain, the nervousness, and the impending doom. He actually does a bang-up job, considering.

    When he hears the laughter, he digs out two arrows, handing one to Sandy and nocking the other. "Just in case you need it. I doubt your T.K. gives enough velocity to trigger it, but it activates on flesh contact, too."

    Sandy now has a fire arrow.

    ([Normal Arrows Left: 1 (nocked) 15 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate)])
    "Shhhhh. We have company," Silverpine hissed. He crept forward slowly, edging past the rocks to have a better view of what was going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Wall
    He gets on his back, still sobbing and hugging him, but at least a bit calmer and safer
    "*sniff*I-It went to that cloud T-There
    "That cloud eh? Don't worry your little head about it, kid. We'll take care of it." Flameshield stole a glance at the aforementioned cloud, just to see what the hay the foal was on about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Southern Gate

    Idle worriedly looked at Snowflake. "You're a medic right? Maybe? I dunno...you gots to help her, please!" He was close to sobbing again.
    "I only have what I learned in emergency aid classes! Please, I'll do what I can, but we need to get her to a proper doctor." Snowflake begins to bandage the wound, stanching what was left of the bleeding and applying painkillers to the wound itself. Violet should feel a little better, if not pain-free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  28. - Top - End - #928
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Kelvin360's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Taylor

    "Aaah, you don't have to worry about poison from me. I'm too far on the 'stupid good' scale to pull that. Plus I'd just have to fix it right away.

    You've got a good point, though."
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elvish Evoker, as depicted to the left

    Currently Running: Fortune's Favor

  29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Vampony Bowling

    Sandy light would revealing something hurling at them at a whipping speeds. The walls and ceiling were rumbling. Rumble rumble. Those at the back of the passageway could maybe make it out, those close up make get comically thwacked like pins and sent flying.

    There was a sphere, a shiny translucent sphere hurling at them and inside were a pair of ponies, a unicorn and a pegasi. The unicorn, the male, might actually look familiar to Daniel and Rainbow, that unicorn with the magical shielding from back at the Cirrus. The pegasus, seemed to be using her latent weather manipulating and creating strong winds along with the pair running in the sphere like hamsters.

    Vwoom!

    The pair laughed, smooched and hollered some more. Their names? Bonita and Clod.

    "Aw crap..."
    Miss M started to push her way to the entrance. If only she was a unicorn who could teleport. She'd likely end up comically sent flying into the air.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-03 at 04:17 AM.

  30. - Top - End - #930
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

    Lochbed

    The monster girl giggled more. She then laid on the couch. Hindlegs crossed. Eyelashes lengthened with eyelids and lips darkened in a reddish color. Another prank from a tricksy fae.

    Rainbow

    The sniper dug in her heels. The color of her eyes shine in the between the black of her cat suit. "Those two lead the assault on the the Cirrus, sir. Weather manipulation and force fields."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •