New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Rainbow

This is bad. She lacked the physical strength to overpower this vampony. And shooting this close is impossible with the might difference. "So are you into rock music? Reggae? Jazz? You seem like a rock type." Rainbow said as she snaked her tail around the vampony's left hind leg, hoping for a trip.

Lochbed

She kissed the puckered lips and then laid down against the colt-stallion. "Och. How be ye boss? Be he nice or malicious?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Arvadraa

"No, I'm not pulling your tail, but don't worry, it sounded strange when I heard it, too. Though, ah..." She comes closer and leans in to hold a quieter conversation.

"I didn't want to bring it up in front of her - I'm sure you know how episodes can be after a traumatic event...but she was imprisoned. Deep underground. I don't know whether it was fanatics, or slavers, or something else, but they...well, they played with her mind. Her only friends down there were herself, a magic cell, and some lava pools. She has a history with my friend, so we freed her and now we're offering her a home. If that isn't allowed, please tell me now so we can make arrangements." It might be less convincing if she wasn't technically telling the truth, too.
    "Well... hmm... not to say that it's not allowed... but it's quite irregular..." Lemongrass racked his brain for the relevant legislation that might answer this question. He came up blank. Well, Tyrol was always the brains of the pair, though he seemed to be busy at the moment. "... perhaps we'll just stop by later when you guys sorted the paperwork," he ended lamely.

Zaros

"Mm, but words are free. Belief is more important. And I expect nopony to believe simply because I say so." Is that the barest hint of a smile? Naahhh.
    Tyrol just tilted his head in response, not quite sure what to make of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [Silverpine/Gearstride]

The pegasus mare seemed to mock Silverpine and move just out of his reach and flapped her wings to hit him with a gust of wind. Meanwhile, Gearstride, grunted in pain and blood loss and crawled to pick up her knife. It may not have been a bomb, but she still did know how to aim. With a flick of her neck and remnants of her strength, she flicked the knife towards the jeering pegasus and stuck her in the wing.

The pegasus grunted and dipped too long trying to shake it off, leaving her low enough for Silverpine to reach.
    Never one to miss an opportunity, Silverpine launched himself into the air again, aiming to tackle the pegasus down to earth and start actually doing some damage.

Southern Gate

Silent hurt all over and tried to survey what was going on exactly right now and seeing who was fighting who.
    Tyrol, seeing Silent awake, went over to help him up as well. "You okay, Silent?" He glanced around to see where the living suit of armour went.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy and Staccata][/I]

And the unicorn died, his ichor staining the ground, Sandy. Staccata made her tactical retreat while Sandy with victories under his sandy belt felt he could take on the murder hamster ball.

"Sh**...bastard killed Provolone....he owed me a pizza," Bonita dead panned and brought more wind to her thrust. "Harden the shield, we're squashing this Ranbo wannabe!"

"Aye babe!" Clod grunted and shot out another spark of his horn adding an extra layer. It came down and did not break, make of that what you will.
    The sudden, crushing impact flattened Sandy against the bottom of the hamster ball, wrenching and twisted his outstretched foreleg and sending him through his own weaponry. The stakes bounced harmlessly off his armor, but the knives drew long gashes in his already-injured foreleg before he could wrangle them under his control again.

Needless to say, the drugged stallion was a little bit steamed by this development.

Roaring and frothing like a crazed animal, the engineer pounded the force field with his bloody leg. Either by luck or by some nugget of sense still functioning, the blows started him sliding along the sphere, smearing the ball with his own blood and taking him off-center for the imminent collision with the ground. The good news was that this desperate play meant he wasn't about to get squashed. The bad news was that it'd probably end up launching him off somewhere across the battlefield, where there were plenty of walls, pillars, and enemy vamponies to squash against.

[tldr: On hitting the hamster ball, Sandy's foreleg takes some considerable damage. He manages to shift himself off-center enough on the sphere to prevent a complete squash. The impact with the ground, coupled with the high winds behind the ball, will still launch him in a random direction across the battlefield.]
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Tyrol, seeing Silent awake, went over to help him up as well. "You okay, Silent?" He glanced around to see where the living suit of armour went.
    He could see the armored colt somewhat behind the Booth, leaning onto it's wall with his head low, mostly seems to be trying to get out of sight or something.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Bowl-Down

For her part, Staccata can at least use herself to try and push the hamster ball off of Sandy. She jumps towards the thing and pushes at it, hoping to give Sandy the extra little chunk of room he needs to escape.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel]
    "I wasn't using it to explain away those things, I think. I believe its more perhaps......curses...I am at a loss of where I was going with that," He chuckled and punched out another rock, though it suspiciously shot waaaaay over Daniel's head. "I think...its something more of pity. Though that neither is an excuse. Sans the Master's presence, she's not a total monster, someone worth following."

[Rainbow]

"Mmm, I'd say swing, I always enjoyed swing music and dancing to it," She said grabbing Rainbow's forelegs as Rainbow tried to trip her up with her tail. The result would be some sort of wrestle swing dancing...or something.

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

"Ack, what are you doing you little crud!" The vampony tried to kick Silverpine down. Gearstride threw the vampony leg that sailed over here at the pegasus vamp. It hit the vampony with a squish noise who blanched and missed her kick on Silverpine letting Silverpine take a tackling hold on the flyer.

[Sandy/Staccata]

"Cruds, that worked!" The pegasus said in a daria-like tone.

"Did ya think it wouldn't have?" The unicorn asked gasping for breath, heaving and panting.

"Eh...well no." Bonita replied back.

"I love you too babe." Clod replied with deadpan similar to hers.

The hamster ball proved to be to heavy-ish for Staccata as the pegasus mare grimaced at her and added extra opposing force just to spite her. Though I don't think the ball is on Sandy.

Sandy gets le tossed like a dirty diaper towards the entrance of the temple, or rather where they came from.

[Miss M/Zephyr]

Miss M is joined by a somewhat recovered Zephyr as the two fought two rather tough pegasi. Oh hey is that another leg?...Oh...that's a blue-ish one...

Sigh. Of course
    ---------

Ember

He smiled at the little kiss and ran his hoof down her mane. "Yea, he's a pretty nice pony, a good pony."
    ---------

Southern Gate

Silent looked at Tyrol and nodded his head as he let out a grunt, the most sound he could make with his throat.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-09 at 11:16 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Tossed like a diaper...is that a short joke?!]

The stallion madly flailed and stabbed at the quickly-receding form of the hamster ball. His horn lit up, trying to push himself back towards the ball to attack it more, but it was like trying to stop a thrown bowling ball with a twig; the best he could do was slow himself slightly. Behind him, the hard, unforgiving temple wall loomed...

[Entrance of the temple]

After the ball hit, Daniel and the vampony soldier might catch a glimpse (or hear the maddened growling of) the flying Sandy, just seconds before he hit the wall. Perhaps just enough time to do potentially do something about it.

[tldr: Sandy gets bodily flung to the temple entrance. Daniel has a chance to do something about it, but so does the vampony soldier, arguably.]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-09 at 11:57 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Well... hmm... not to say that it's not allowed... but it's quite irregular..." Lemongrass racked his brain for the relevant legislation that might answer this question. He came up blank. Well, Tyrol was always the brains of the pair, though he seemed to be busy at the moment. "... perhaps we'll just stop by later when you guys sorted the paperwork," he ended lamely.
    "Of course. We'll have some muffins, too, for whoever comes by."

Tyrol just tilted his head in response, not quite sure what to make of the answer.
    Zaros, enigmatic as ever, doesn't elaborate. He does, however, apparently decide to end the conversation in its tracks and walk behind the booth.

He sits down next to Luka, silent, waiting for him to speak first.

[Daniel]
    "I wasn't using it to explain away those things, I think. I believe its more perhaps......curses...I am at a loss of where I was going with that," He chuckled and punched out another rock, though it suspiciously shot waaaaay over Daniel's head. "I think...its something more of pity. Though that neither is an excuse. Sans the Master's presence, she's not a total monster, someone worth following."
    His eyes follow the rock to wherever its hitting behind him, letting his peripheral vision take care of sudden movement alerts. "Sounds like something's going for her, then. She must know that we're her absolute best shot at getting out of this alive by now. Start one coup, and not only are we there to make it succeed, but if she's as good as you say she is..."

He motions towards the blurs of Zephyr and Miss M, (un)living proof that they do in fact show mercy to the occasional vamp. "Then she and her loyalists get to walk away.

Now, here's my question to you. Are you going to stay here and essentially crush her chances of leaving in anything but a thimble because she didn't know to side with us? Or are you going to go warn your leader about a huge tactical advantage that all but ensures not only her survival, but also that of whoever's with her?"
    He shrugs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Entrance of the temple]

After the ball hit, Daniel and the vampony soldier might catch a glimpse (or hear the maddened growling of) the flying Sandy, just seconds before he hit the wall. Perhaps just enough time to do potentially do something about it.

[tldr: Sandy gets bodily flung to the temple entrance. Daniel has a chance to do something about it, but so does the vampony soldier, arguably.]
    He follows the flying pony with a classically comedic 'just the head moves without surprise to look at the flying individual' method. "...Yeah. You think on that. Either way, I'm going to appeal to your honor by ditching my weapon and calling a break in the fight so I can go help my friend." He drops his bow and runs to Sandy's aid. Probably after he hits the ground (because he's not a pegasus, after all) but hey, take what you can get.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-09 at 03:33 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #1029

Zaros, enigmatic as ever, doesn't elaborate. He does, however, apparently decide to end the conversation in its tracks and walk behind the booth.

He sits down next to Luka, silent, waiting for him to speak first.
    He just lifts his head a bit and is able to hide the surprise of suddenly having a giantly armored paladin right next to him, doesn't see his head though, not really remembering having seen him with the fight.

"...I shouldn't have come here, I got you all in trouble, I brought them, they surely came for me and the others."

...Why do always good-aligned characters feel guilty of everything?
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Silverpine/Gearstride]

"Ack, what are you doing you little crud!" The vampony tried to kick Silverpine down. Gearstride threw the vampony leg that sailed over here at the pegasus vamp. It hit the vampony with a squish noise who blanched and missed her kick on Silverpine letting Silverpine take a tackling hold on the flyer.
    "Making sure..." Silverpine tackled the mare bodily and aimed a punch at the face. "... you stay down!"

Southern Gate

Silent looked at Tyrol and nodded his head as he let out a grunt, the most sound he could make with his throat.
    "Good to hear it. C'mon, let's get you to the infirmary. Or the clinic, since it's nearer." Tyrol offered a hoof to support him.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He just lifts his head a bit and is able to hide the surprise of suddenly having a giantly armored paladin right next to him, doesn't see his head though, not really remembering having seen him with the fight.

"...I shouldn't have come here, I got you all in trouble, I brought them, they surely came for me and the others."

...Why do always good-aligned characters feel guilty of everything?
    "Do you remember what I told you, before? About my past? This 'Doth'...I have seen in him a reflection, in his methods. In his lead. I used to be him. And with this knowledge comes a clarity that I hope no pony shall ever realize themselves. If any know him, I do." He puts a hoof on Luka's shoulder. Heavy, steadfast, reassuring.

"This conquerer...in this place, he sees a target, regardless of inhabitants. A stronghold, perhaps, or simply an obstacle. Eventually, he plans to rule all in his path. And for now, his path leads here.

You are not at fault, Luka. You are not the reason they came. You are a savior.

You are the reason they will leave."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #1032

Southern gate

He kind of smiles back as gratefulness, but he's still kind of down

"But did you see those? those were way stronger than the ones that attacked the valley, and they were most likely sent for me; they could have been holding back and had enough strength to overpower me.... If I hadn't got here the town would have been safer and less others at risk"

Meanwhile

The little tentacles on the ground would get lava'd, they seem to burn down, but then others would start appearing farther
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-11-09 at 08:06 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Spin Spin. The sniper spins around when the vampony wrestling with her. "Oh you liking dancing? So let's dance." Rainbow spins away from the attacker. Then she returning with a dancey balletish kicking move.

[Bolts: Loaded (0), Bag (5 Normal, 2 Flu Flu, 2 Giant, 2 Trick)]

Lochbed

"That be nice." She purrs and smiles. Her tiny fangs appear unglamoured. "Should Ah dress up fo ye partner in business?"

(Should we fast forward to the afternoon?)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1034

Vampony Bowl-Down

And there goes Sandy. Oh, and Staccata's still next to the doom ball (tm). What's that? Running time again already? The mare makes her way towards the engaged Rainbow. She may not be able to help this turn with crazy acrobatic stabs, but it's decently away from the doom ball (tm).
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ogre in the Playground

Southern gate

He kind of smiles back as gratefulness, but he's still kind of down

"But did you see those? those were way stronger than the ones that attacked the valley, and they were most likely sent for me; they could have been holding back and had enough strength to overpower me.... If I hadn't got here the town would have been safer and less others at risk"
    "If you had not been here, not only would they still be, but I would have had to battle three at once. Not that it would have been particularly difficult. That they fled when they had an advantage in numbers says enough about their 'strength'.

'Holding back' may have been an excuse...before half of them became incoherent with rage."

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Gates]

Night Jewel trotted over to Luka and smiled. "You know, if you'd gone elsewhere, you'd be dead, and you might have caused even more destruction. You were pretty much bound for trouble anyway. At least this way, we've all survived.

"Now, I've done some things that I probably shouldn't have in my past, and they were far worse than inadvertently endangering the town. Even now, I've recently done something that will probably have a lot of backlash, and I'm not sure what kind of trouble might be already after me..."

~

Far away, Knight Commander Blueshield felt rather strongly offended.

~

"...but I don't have regrets. You make a mistake? As long as things turn out all right, you can just learn from it and move on. So stop just feeling guilty and actually work on doing things right, okay?"

Nearby, Flare decided about a new approach to the dark tentacles. She uprooted the ground they were growing from, combined it into one boulder, and flung said boulder off out of sight. Those things would be someone else's problem for a time.

"I do not intend to be of too much concern. I simply intend to live my life and repay my debt to these fine ponies."

"That's nice. Now would ya be a dear 'n help Arvadraa 'n I get back to the shop?"

"Oh. Right." Flare headed over and stooped down to help Arvadraa lift the metalworker.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

17. - Top - End - #1037

Southern Gate

Now he just looks more concerned than dejected

"Yeah they did, those 2, but did you see the last 2? their armor was a lot stronger, their army could be getting stronger with time, and they most likely were sent here because of me, to get me and possibly whoever has got a glimpse of me; they're now possibly going to get a lot stronger than they would hadn't I just escaped this direction, and if they attack, they could possibly be an even greater danger and more would be threatened and at risk...I'm sorry"
    He just leans back onto the booth's wall, if the paladin could feel the crusader's "aura/power/whatever field" they would notice how it just dimishes a lot.

The Night Jewel appears there too!
    "At least gone I wouldn't have pinned them onto a town like this, and they would have kept themselves on the wilderness instead of this.... What I could do to make things right is just go away, so they go away, and the townsfolk could be safer...

Meanwhile tentacles!

She would pull it away... And it would turn out that the patch would have expanded more than they would think, she pulls out also roots from the ground, possibly having expanded the size of a small house block, and when she throws it away... Well, it evolves and BIG tentacles (approx 2-4, dunno, possibly the height of a tree and width of a sewer grate appear as the boulder flies away, they would look black and formed out of... Black; Flare would have got that trouble away from them... But now what would happen with the spot where that boulder lands?
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-11-10 at 12:00 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaros

"That is a self-defeating argument. If they increase in power on a linear time scale, then they would be just as strong whether you were here or not. And for that matter, why would they not attack were they so capable? Captured land is good land, and the easier to obtain - in example, land without you in it - the better.

And, if you brought this down, then your siblings almost certainly would as well. Would you consign them to wander the wildness simply for the sake of solidarity? Or will you accept the symbiosis that comes with giving and accepting help with problems that are not yours alone and never will be?"

Enter Night Jewel.

"She speaks the truth better than I can." He says, nodding.

--

Arvadraa

"Right!" Once again, her surprising strength helps her in her daily life. Though, this case probably isn't as common as others. After only a few paces, though, she stops and looks back at the 'Stalled' trio.

"Should we ask if they're coming with us?"

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [The Gates]

Night Jewel trotted over to Luka and smiled. "You know, if you'd gone elsewhere, you'd be dead, and you might have caused even more destruction. You were pretty much bound for trouble anyway. At least this way, we've all survived.

"Now, I've done some things that I probably shouldn't have in my past, and they were far worse than inadvertently endangering the town. Even now, I've recently done something that will probably have a lot of backlash, and I'm not sure what kind of trouble might be already after me..."

~

Far away, Knight Commander Blueshield felt rather strongly offended.

~

"...but I don't have regrets. You make a mistake? As long as things turn out all right, you can just learn from it and move on. So stop just feeling guilty and actually work on doing things right, okay?"

Nearby, Flare decided about a new approach to the dark tentacles. She uprooted the ground they were growing from, combined it into one boulder, and flung said boulder off out of sight. Those things would be someone else's problem for a time.

"I do not intend to be of too much concern. I simply intend to live my life and repay my debt to these fine ponies."

"That's nice. Now would ya be a dear 'n help Arvadraa 'n I get back to the shop?"

"Oh. Right." Flare headed over and stooped down to help Arvadraa lift the metalworker.
    Southern Gate

Now he just looks more concerned than dejected

"Yeah they did, those 2, but did you see the last 2? their armor was a lot stronger, their army could be getting stronger with time, and they most likely were sent here because of me, to get me and possibly whoever has got a glimpse of me; they're now possibly going to get a lot stronger than they would hadn't I just escaped this direction, and if they attack, they could possibly be an even greater danger and more would be threatened and at risk...I'm sorry"
    He just leans back onto the booth's wall, if the paladin could feel the crusader's "aura/power/whatever field" they would notice how it just dimishes a lot.

The Night Jewel appears there too!
    "At least gone I wouldn't have pinned them onto a town like this, and they would have kept themselves on the wilderness instead of this.... What I could do to make things right is just go away, so they go away, and the townsfolk could be safer...

Meanwhile tentacles!

She would pull it away... And it would turn out that the patch would have expanded more than they would think, she pulls out also roots from the ground, possibly having expanded the size of a small house block, and when she throws it away... Well, it evolves and BIG tentacles (approx 2-4, dunno, possibly the height of a tree and width of a sewer grate appear as the boulder flies away, they would look black and formed out of... Black; Flare would have got that trouble away from them... But now what would happen with the spot where that boulder lands?
    Zaros

"That is a self-defeating argument. If they increase in power on a linear time scale, then they would be just as strong whether you were here or not. And for that matter, why would they not attack were they so capable? Captured land is good land, and the easier to obtain - in example, land without you in it - the better.

And, if you brought this down, then your siblings almost certainly would as well. Would you consign them to wander the wildness simply for the sake of solidarity? Or will you accept the symbiosis that comes with giving and accepting help with problems that are not yours alone and never will be?"

Enter Night Jewel.

"She speaks the truth better than I can." He says, nodding.
    Tyrol overheard enough just to drop one last comment. "Hey, buddy. You're a part of us now. Your problems are our problems, like it or not." With a wink, he limped off with Silent.

"You guys don't take too long now, ya'hear?" Lemongrass called, before fluttering after Tyrol and Silent.

And ahead of them, comes another group of NPC guardponies rushing to secure the gate. Including a certain Flameshield with the foal on his back.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-10 at 01:14 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy/Daniel]

"I'd like to warn her, but I'm suppose to fight kill you,. I've been stalling and trying to think of a loophole, it just may be mind control after all with no revised orders. Pardon the rocks in the meanwhile while you attend your beast." The earth pony soldier said and punched another large rock from the boulder as it again was overshot. "Whoops. Guess I'm rusty. I'll have to try again." Another rock was over shot.

[Silverpine]

The pegasus vamp arched her head back to lame up his punch and then tried to bite Silverpine's hoof...off.

[Rainbow]

"Eh, I find ballet too stuffy, let's capoeira instead!" The fake glasses wearing vampony rocked back and forward on her hind legs with her fore legs out. Her right fore hoof stopping Rainbow's 'ballet kick' as with her other hoof she pushed Rainbow's leg to make her spin and fall, or so that was the attempt. It was as if the vampony was trying to have some fun before having to end it. "This is fun, thank ye."

[Staccata]

She runs over to Rainbow. Bonita and Clod suddenly fall sans hamster ball of doom.

"What the crap Clod?"

"Aaah crappers...that move we did killed my juice for the shield sphere!"

"Fuu...come on.....let's go hide and deal with this stat!" Aaand dustball of runningawayness.

Ember & Lochbed

There was something cute about those fangs. Anyways. ember rubbed his chin in thought. "Uh, I think the dress you're wearing is fine, its, pretty on you." And of course Ember didn't know what she was wearing under her cute dress.

[Sure, we can fast forward]

Southern Gate

Silent nodded again and was grateful for the assistance here. Craziness be happening up in here.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Not His Fault This Time!]

Sandy slammed into the stone wall and fell to the ground in a crumpled heap, his weapons dropping and clattering against the rock around him.

Through a haze of swirling red, the engineer's eyes darted wildly. Where was the enemy? Where was the fight? That ball...yes, he was fighting that ball. No, the enemies in the ball. But if he couldn't see the ball, how could he see the enemies?! No matter, he had no time to sit, had to keep moving. Move or die, move or die. He'd find the ball. He'd find the enemies. And the enemies would die like the others. Die at his knives. Die at his stakes. Die at his horn. Die at his teeth. They could not stop him. They would not stop him.

Had to stand up. Legs...legs not moving right. But legs feel fine. Nothing wrong with legs. Not trying hard enough. Try harder. More strength. More energy. More power. More fury! Stand up. Get up. Start walking. Start running. Find the ball. Start fighting. Fight enemies. Kill enemies.

Fight.

Kill.

As Daniel rushed over, he'd find Sandy panting like a bellows, head raised and twitching around madly. Perhaps looking for something? A gash on his head bled down his face, starting to cover one of the lenses on his reflective goggles. His jaw hung at an awkward angle, blood trickling out from his crimson-stained mouth. Aside from those, most notable was his right foreleg, sporting two long gashes and a twisted, discolored hoof. Finding anything more would require an actual examination, which would be tricky in the best of battlefield circumstances. Sandy's legs twitched and shook with insane energy as they lifted him back to his hooves. If Daniel let him get that far, he'd take a step with the twisted hoof, and wouldn't even flinch as it hit the ground.

[tldr: Sandy smacks into the wall, incurring a head injury of sorts at the least. After falling to the ground, he starts getting to his hooves again to search for enemies, ignoring his injuries entirely.]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-10 at 12:22 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1042

Vampony Bowl-Down

You know how tempting it is to do a terrible one-liner or pun? Luckily Staccata suppresses the urge as she arrives at Rainbow's location. She takes a couple of swipes at the seemingly distracted vampony, hopefully saving the day.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1043

Aero
    Aero has no idea what that means!
    He looked over at Aisis.
    "Madam, will you join me for a nice picnic lunch?"
    One of his chains, infused with chi, removed the bouquet of roses from his saddlebag and offered it to Aisis.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ettin in the Playground

[Silverpine]

The pegasus vamp arched her head back to lame up his punch and then tried to bite Silverpine's hoof...off.
    Silverpine thought he knew pain. This was on another level altogether. Slowly, painfully, he wrenched what was left of his mangled hoof off the vampony and winced. A brief glance told him that the entire thing was now hanging off a slender piece of flesh and bleeding rather profusely. But no time for that. Fighting through the pain, he tried to headbutt the vampony instead.

25. - Top - End - #1045

Town!
    A purple mare with a green mane and red eyes iswalking towards the town of Bridle Shores. The strange thing is...her hooves don't seem to be making the sound you'd expect as she walked! Instead of the usual clopping sound, there's the sound of something...soft hitting the dirt.
    Anyhooves, the mare walks towards the gate, her cutie mark hidden underneath a bit of dirt.
    She really needs a bath, though that's to be expected when you've been on the road for a while.
    ((Interaction, anypony?))
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Gate]

"Nah, we can let 'em find their way- Oh, hey!" Blades spotted the newcomer. "Looks like we've got another arrival! 'N I thought we only had a couple!"

"It looks like I could control her with my powers, what with all that dirt."

~

"Yep. Whatever the case, it's too late to change anything now. You're with us, for better or for worse."

Night Jewel glanced over at the tentacle-infested boulder. "So, could you light-using types kind of... purify that thing or something? It looks pretty bad."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #1047

Gate
    The mare kept walking forward.
    "Excuse me, is this where I give my papers to enter the town?"
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Oh hey look, Deadpan Daniel is back! "...Am I going to have to buck you out again? Because I'd hate for that to be a running gag for us."

He looks back at the war-guy. "Let's do a checklist. First off, are you supposed to be killing me specifically, and more importantly, has she told you specifically not to warn her?"

Back to the transplanted rabid dire badger. "Alright, you look like roadkill. Sit down and fix yourself, that's an order."

--

Arvadraa

"I suppose so, but...

Wait, you need papers to enter town?"
    She instantly looks 20% more abashed.

--

Zaros

"...Unless you want me to smite it, I don't-

...I'll be right back."

He charges at the infested area, but doesn't draw his sword. Instead, he leaps up (with an expression positively screaming 'this will never work', natch), aims an invisible(?) sword slam at the ground, and for the third time -

"AURORA!"

What looks like a shard of pure sunlight (brightness and all) appears in his hooves and slams into the ground like a hot knife through butter, pulsing radiant energy from the sword, his power, the smite, and the power of his armor (which for the briefest moment is gold again).

The basic effect is pretty much like an explosion of holy sunlight pounding in an aura straight into the tentacles.

After everypony has their vision back, he casually walks back over to the gate (with the sword nowhere to be seen), black armor smoking.

"I think I could use a pie." He says dryly to Jewel and Luka.

--

Taylor

Taylor, for his part, suddenly looks rather woozy and keels over, unconscious.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The magenta mare was pretty fed up. She hates this song and dance. But continue she must. "Your hoofwork is nice up how abut your leaps. No wings." She punctuates her remark with a flying front flip kick.

Lochbed

The pair rest at home until the noontime chime of a clock chirps. "Time to go?"

Heavy Ale

The dark cream stallion was oddly not on his way.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1050

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero has no idea what that means!
    He looked over at Aisis.
    "Madam, will you join me for a nice picnic lunch?"
    One of his chains, infused with chi, removed the bouquet of roses from his saddlebag and offered it to Aisis.
    Aisis just blushes and accepts the roses, she giggles a bit and nods with a smal smile, she's kind of too awkward to talk though...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Southern gate

The tentacles are dissapeared in an explosion of awesome! the boulder could still be there if the blast only got the darkness there

the crusader's still full of guilt though
    "If the town didn't have me they wouldn't see a need to bring as much strength as they would... and if Aisis and Mile were the problem, I would just try pinning their trouble to me and go away so they can live safely too... You don't get it? I brought their entire army towards here and a lot more lives could be at risk now! they were way too strong for me and now are even worse; they would have tried to conquer this place but now because I'm here they would want to repeat what happened in the valley!"
    Really, even his armor's shine fades, and Dawnstrider would also feel the crusader's aura-thing fade away too if he even feels it
    "If it's irremediable then that would be even worse, I.... I just got to go so the others don't go down because of me.......Sorry for bringing them here........" he slowly tries to "unlean" from the wall and goes to grab his sword.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show