New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Zaros

"How will your death solve anything? Make no mistake; vultures will follow should you strike out alone. I have seen many go down this path, Luka. And it is not a fate I wish on anypony. Please, heed us. Here, we all have a chance to stop this. Divided, or alone...I may as well throw my sword in the lake now."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aero
    Aero smiles and he goes into the kitchen and gets the picnic basket. Walking back he gestures for Aisis to follow him out the door.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Sandy]

Welp, Daniel just spoke to Sandy, that part if beyond my control in terms of interaction!

The soldier pony, really can't find himself having a conversation here anymore, not when there was that murderous dwarf who killed his allies just over there. He backed away and gritted his teeth with a nicker.

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

The pegasus vampony grunted and spat as Silverpine head butted her face. Her nostrils were filled with blood and it was very nice, two ponies in close proximity with loads of blood for the drinking, it was hard to concentrate a little.

Gearstride groaned and bit down on her lip with a whimper, the pain hurt so much...but then...something caught her blurry sight...was that an arrow? Next to some rubble was a wooden arrow, probably one of Daniel's. She was surprised that he would miss his targets...ah well...this was good....

She began to limp toward it hoping she could get to it in time for Silverpine.

Meanwhile, the pegasus vampony growled and looked down at Silverpine. She bared her teeth and licked her lips. "You little crap...you're going to be tasty." She head butted him back to throw him against the ground to try to dizzy him up a bit for her next move..

[Rainbow/Staccata]

The fake glasses wearing mare smiled and grabbed Rainbow's kicking hooves again and moved her so that Staccata's slashes would hit them instead of her.

She bounced hopped backwards and smirked, from what was a seemingly friendly smirk was just some sorts of twisted. "Double teaming? Well that's not fair, I don't have myself a tango partner."

[Miss M/Zephyr]

Oh well, he didn't need that leg anyway, he could still move with wings. "Oooooowwww.....nnngh....owie....owie owie.....aaah...." Zephyr whined as he dodged a blow from an enemy pegasi.

"Don't be a baby, yours will grow back,"
    Miss M chastised as she did a leg sweep as another exchange of blows was made between the two.

--
    However then four new vamponies showed up. A brown and tan pegasus stallion, a white and black pegasus mare, an orange and pink unicorn stallion, and a pink and black earth pony mare with droopy eyes.
    =========================================

Ember and Lochbed

"Yes, let head over to the hospital,"
    Ember said moving off her after spending time resting at home and snuggling and sharing the kisses. Aubade herself had long already left the house and had walked into downtown mainstreet to the cafe she and Heavy Ale had agreed upon.

Aubade-Downtown-Cafe

The yellow pegasus waited at the cafe and waited some more. She sighed a bit as she watched the few ponies in here chatter and drink away. It was on the empty side, much like the town, apparently something weird happened during the middle of the night, something the guards and the few police were keeping hush hush about, oh well.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Gate]

Blades grinned to the newcomer. "Well, hi! I don't think paperwork's that big a deal, but ya might want to ask the guard-fellows a bit. The name's Blades!"

Night Jewel, meanwhile, watched in awe as the tentacles vanished. "Wow. You really are a paladin, aren't you."

With the next few statements, she simply laughed. "Come on, despairing won't do you any good. And running off won't do any good either, since the metalworker has some of the stuff they're after now. You might as well just stick it out and see how it goes." She winked at Dawnstrider. "But if you do decide to throw your sword into the lake, I call dibs on retrieving it."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

Oh hey look, Deadpan Daniel is back! "...Am I going to have to buck you out again? Because I'd hate for that to be a running gag for us."

He looks back at the war-guy. "Let's do a checklist. First off, are you supposed to be killing me specifically, and more importantly, has she told you specifically not to warn her?"

Back to the transplanted rabid dire badger. "Alright, you look like roadkill. Sit down and fix yourself, that's an order."
    The crazy little wolverine stopped dead in its tracks.

Or...der?

The word cut through the blood-soaked rage frothing from his brain. Yes...yes, orders. He followed them. Somepony nodded. He breathed. Somepony talked. He moved. Somepony pointed. He killed. Easier that way. What were the orders? They made no sense. He needed no fixing. This bloody leg was not his. Couldn't be his. Blood was pain. He felt no pain.

To demonstrate, he started gnawing at the injured leg.

See? No pain. Not his.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Advanced Vampony Fracas

However then four new vamponies showed up. A brown and tan pegasus stallion, a white and black pegasus mare, an orange and pink unicorn stallion, and a pink and black earth pony mare with droopy eyes.
    Sandy's head jerked up, honing in on the sound of the approaching hoofsteps like a bloodhound. His breath picked up, tail twitching and shaking with unstable energy as his weapons slowly skidded along the ground towards him.

The enemy was coming.

[tldr: At the word "order", Sandy stops. He seems confused, and proceeds to gnaw on his own injured leg. As the reinforcements come, he looks ready to charge off again, but confusion seems to be holding him back still.]

(Note gleaned from Benson: Daniel and Sandy can interact more than one time per round if the actions are minor/the words are few. They may get interrupted soonish as well.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-12 at 12:06 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Fortunately , Rainbow has crossbows strapped to her hooves. These weapons deflect Staccata's blades but it does leave her peeved. The blades popped a string. ""You're the rogue. I'll leave the quip to you. I'll be back-up. She says as she raised her undamaged bow.

Lochbed

"Goodie. Ah'm ready and will git a cab." Lochbed hops free and canters through the door to whistle for a taxi.

Heavy Ale

The dark cream stallion trotted up behind Aubade, hat held against his chest. "For give me for meh tardiness, Miss Aubade. A surprise to my schedule took longer that I expected. And considering I did nae expect it." The stallion trotted to the other side of the table. Then he reached into the mouthing of his magical bag. "And to truly say sorry, a gift."

And in his hooves was a book. "From the Halls" the title. Aubabe may recognize the novel. It was a famous book of the exaggerations of a maid and butler sibling duo life in a scandalous noblehouse. Its reputation is of it being a page turner and doorstopper.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Desperate for a change of subject, she may as well follow Blades' lead.

"And I'm Arvadraa. Pleased to meet you." She flashes the new pony a friendly smile, though it's a bit strained from her physical exertion.

--

Zaros

"Mm, yes, that should give you a vague indication of Moonshine's capabilities. Though I should note that a majority of that was my father's doing, not my own."

His face registers another 'kind-sorta-but-not-really' smile. "I might suggest a water breathing apparatus, were that your intention."

--

Daniel

"Right. Hold that thought." He looks back to make sure he's not getting jumped, and frowns.

"I'll take your lack of answer as a 'no'. You have a choice here, whether you want to take it or not. If you want to put it in terms of honor, going after a pony - the only pony, far as I can tell - who wants to help you and your friends is black and white as it gets."

Back to badgerman.

Spoiler
    Show
    No.

All resources.

He's not a resource, he's a pony.

Moony would agree with me.

Moony would fall if she agreed with you. And would you stop making me have an internal battle with myself? Sheesh.

"Yeah no. Buck it. I'm a better field commander than that vampire dirt-biter what sends her children to death at least.

Put down your rage and listen to me
    It's time to let the leaves fall
    It's time to be free.

Enough with the fire
    Enough with the death
    Enough with the frothing
    It's time for a rest.

Rest, little pony
    It's how you can help
    I will watch over
    Until you're yourself.
    Rhythm push: Either get a hold of yourself or go to sleep.

(tl;dr - Daniel gives all the vampires a 'take that', tunes Sandy a mad skillz remedy of control or sleeping, and creates a new planet with his awe-

Wait, that last doesn't happen.)
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-12 at 12:30 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

"Goodie. Ah'm ready and will git a cab." Lochbed hops free and canters through the door to whistle for a taxi.
    She would find no answer. Ember lived in the more suburbs area, southern Bridle Shores where farther south of him passed two rows of houses was a cemetery. Last time the pair went out they had to walk something good before seeing the more busier part of town to spy taxi wagons.

Heavy Ale

The dark cream stallion trotted up behind Aubade, hat held against his chest. "For give me for meh tardiness, Miss Aubade. A surprise to my schedule took longer that I expected. And considering I did nae expect it." The stallion trotted to the other side of the table. Then he reached into the mouthing of his magical bag. "And to truly say sorry, a gift."

And in his hooves was a book. "From the Halls" the title. Aubabe may recognize the novel. It was a famous book of the exaggerations of a maid and butler sibling duo life in a scandalous noblehouse. Its reputation is of it being a page turner and doorstopper

Aubade-Downtown-Cafe

Aubade gave him a small polite smile and accepted the book. "Ah, thank you for the gift Heavy Ale...uh...I wasn't waiting that long." Don't fib Aubade, it was 20 minutes! You had your earlier herp about lying, so don't fib! She smiled at him.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Bowl-down

Oh battle banter. "I'm thinking of using that 'double-team' remark to call her a skank, but she's not worth the effort."

Battle plan, Staccata tries to slowly advance on the vampony, getting it away from the ranged attacker. Any opening for the stabs will be taken, and she'll dive away if Rainbow has a shot.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Titan in the Playground

(Sandy isn't taking much action here, but I figure we're rapidly approaching the end of this particular round)

Sandy stood rooted to the spot, transfixed by the lyrics. The soothing words pressed in around him, gently caressing his mind and body. Instead of noise, broken fields of combat, and the deaths of his foes, the engineer thought of his lovely engine room, hanging out with the crew, even his home before the Joke hit. Ever so slightly, his heartbeat slowed, stymieing the advance of the stimulants through his blood. Later, he'd swear in his delirium that he felt a firm leg drape over his back and hold him tightly, like a mother comforting a foal fresh from a nightmare. Whatever really happened in that mix of drugs and magic, it gave him the tiniest opening to claw back into control.

And claw he did.

The animal urges to keep fighting found themselves roughly shoved back, and Sandy fought his way to the driver's seat of his out-of-control body. Slowly, and with a great, rattling breath, his head turned, as if taking stock of the temple for the first time. "Huh? Wha...where..." A great energy continued to ripple through him; just standing still made him dizzy. He reached a foreleg up to steady his head, only to find it twisted and bleeding. The little unicorn gaped at the wound. "How in the-it...that can't be...I don't feel it!" His weapons, seemingly with nothing else better to do, flew back to his side where they stood ready for action.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-12 at 01:27 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"'Ey-'ey-'ey there. Just calm down. Deep breaths. We're not out of the woods yet, but come to grips first, yeah?" He steps in front of Sandy, turns, and takes up a defensive posture. Two arrows flash into position, but nothing flies just yet. Instead, the warrior finds himself facing determination incarnate, and a face that says all it needs to without speaking a word.

'That's right, I can do the impossible by rhyming. Face your fear of orders. Tell her what I said. Do me one better.'
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-12 at 02:04 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Ettin in the Playground

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

The pegasus vampony grunted and spat as Silverpine head butted her face. Her nostrils were filled with blood and it was very nice, two ponies in close proximity with loads of blood for the drinking, it was hard to concentrate a little.

Gearstride groaned and bit down on her lip with a whimper, the pain hurt so much...but then...something caught her blurry sight...was that an arrow? Next to some rubble was a wooden arrow, probably one of Daniel's. She was surprised that he would miss his targets...ah well...this was good....

She began to limp toward it hoping she could get to it in time for Silverpine.

Meanwhile, the pegasus vampony growled and looked down at Silverpine. She bared her teeth and licked her lips. "You little crap...you're going to be tasty." She head butted him back to throw him against the ground to try to dizzy him up a bit for her next move..

--
    Stars exploded in Silverpine's eyes, the earth pony falling back with a silent cry of pain as he struggled to piece together the shattered remnants of his consciousness. Yet he persisted, using his hindlegs to kick the vampony back, trying to buy himself more room and time to at least recover a semblance of balance. Twas' a losing battle indeed.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

Gearstride closed her eyes and whinnied in pain as she picked up the arrow and looked back at Silverpine. She was losing a lot of blood, she was getting very dizzy. But she had to fight this. For Silverpine. She was not about to allow herself or Silverpine die on the night they admitted their feelings for each other. If she were to die, it would be on her own terms, not these blood suckers'.

The vampony came upon Silverpine with deadly intently, she really did seem like a stereotypical irredeemable vampony where whether she was being mind controlled to do this was questionable. She moved back a little from Silverpine's kick but seemed to shrug it off and moved in for the kill, a nice life sucking bite into his neck. But then...Silverpine would see the pegasus 'gack' as a wooden arrow lodged itself in her neck, poking in through the opposite end as they staggered. It left Silverpine with enough time to recover his working shot gun to blast their head off.

[Rainbow/Staccata]

"Why is it that other females was always call each other horrible names like that? Its always that or sl** or wh*** and what not. I'll have you know I've never done anything related to be called that," The vampony mare frowned at Staccata's comment. Her focus seemed solely on Staccata, as if though she pitied the mare and her need to rely on hurtful words like that. She also dodged her swipes and attempted to cripple her mouth.

Rainbow had her shot though afterwards one of the new vamponies, the pink and black earth pony mare with droopy eyes would come up from behind to try to buck her head.

[Daniel/Sandy]

"Hey...please do not ever call my mistress a dirt biter or speak ill of her at all!" The vampony soldier growled and flashed an angry glower at Daniel. He nickered angrily.

The orange and pink unicorn stallion that appeared with the other four magick'd a lightning bolt at Sandy before hiding behind a pillar. The white and black pegasus mare sent a gust of wind to Daniel to try to knock him down as she stayed forty feet in the air and forty feet away.

[Miss M/Zephyr]

The brown and tan pegasus stallion flew after Miss M and Zephyr, making it three enemy pegasi fighting the pair. Zephyr threw his leg at the new one. The one with a missing leg threw hers at Zephyr. Miss M punched her head off. Alright, there were two enemy pegasi fighting the pair now, nevermind. The other pegasi bit her on the neck. Fight fight fight go!

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

(What's the progress on Captain Jelly?)

He rides the wind current backwards into Sandy, knocking them both back and away from the lightning bolt. "Wasn't talking about that one, bucko. Now you've engaged my curiosity, what is it? Is it vanity? Hopelessness? What makes you so unwilling to really help a pony that apparently you take offense to being targeted by percieved slights? The clock's ticking. Where do your loyalties lie?"

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The mare frowned. "Och. No cab. We two have ta walk. Hurry." she called out to Ember.

Heavy Ale

"Oh I am grad I didnae make you wait to long." His smile was nervous. The anxiety caused him to hurry and call a waitress."So how has the service life been treating you?"

Rainbow

So she took the shot. It is an opening. Regular wood tipped bolt aimed at the heart. So focused, a sneak buck would surely hit.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The mare frowned. "Och. No cab. We two have ta walk. Hurry." she called out to Ember.

Heavy Ale

"Oh I am grad I didnae make you wait to long." His smile was nervous. The anxiety caused him to hurry and call a waitress."So how has the service life been treating you?"

Ember-South Bridle Shores

"Huh?...Cool...I mean, alrighty...lemme just...ahah!...key.."
    Ember plucked his key from the saddle bag and locked the door to the house. He smiled at Lochbed and walked besides her.
    --

Aubade-Downtown-Cafe

"Hmmm? Oh, its been treating me fine, I enjoy it, its helps to have a kind master like my own,"
    She said with a small smile and took a sip from her previously ordered coffee.

17. - Top - End - #1067

Gate
    "Hello, I'm Gabriella Alvuenza Kelatora. Nice to meet you!"
    She extended a hoof for the pony to shake!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Titan in the Playground

Daniel

"'Ey-'ey-'ey there. Just calm down. Deep breaths. We're not out of the woods yet, but come to grips first, yeah?" He steps in front of Sandy, turns, and takes up a defensive posture. Two arrows flash into position, but nothing flies just yet. Instead, the warrior finds himself facing determination incarnate, and a face that says all it needs to without speaking a word.
    "R-r-r-right," Sandy replied shakily, gulping down air in large gasps. Come to grips. His peripheral vision was crap, he could hear nearly everything going on in the battle, but it all came in like it was a hundred feet away, apart from a boundless, raging energy driving his heart, he felt nothing, and he swore there was...something going on in his head. A voice, constant and droning, urging him to give up control to the energy. And that all wasn't even covering the bat-

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Sandy]

The orange and pink unicorn stallion that appeared with the other four magick'd a lightning bolt at Sandy before hiding behind a pillar. The white and black pegasus mare sent a gust of wind to Daniel to try to knock him down as she stayed forty feet in the air and forty feet away.
    Daniel

(What's the progress on Captain Jelly?)

He rides the wind current backwards into Sandy, knocking them both back and away from the lightning bolt.
    "Ack!" The unicorn was bowled over by Daniel, just as a bolt of lighting missed his muzzle by a hair. The proximity was enough to make his mane creep.

Training took over, and he rolled with the landing, managing to scramble up to his hooves. Right; self-assessment could come later, once they weren't in mortal peril. Just had to ignore that voice, tell himself it wasn't getting any louder, stay focused on the battle. His horn flared to life and sandy grit from the floor rose to cover his leg in a raw, probably unsanitary bandage. It'd stop the bleeding for now, and he could get it cleaned up later.

Now, the battle; two ranged opponents, and a melee fighter who wasn't engaging them. This...wasn't exactly his expertise. Time to -kill- to play support. His magic kicked up a blast of dust at the vampony behind the pillar, hoping to blind him and potentially make him stumble into the open for Daniel to finish him off.

(tldr: Sandy patches himself up with a sand-cast-bandage thing. He also kicks up a blast of dust at the lighting-unicorn, hoping to blind him. Bonus points if he stumbles out of cover.)

19. - Top - End - #1069

Vampony Bowl-down

Luckily Staccata wasn't being too aggressive and can get out of the way before broken bones and all that. A glancing blow from a vampony on an already-existing gash still hurts though. The mare dives out of the way while dodging, hopefully the sniper will kill miss 'but I'm not loose, I swear it'.

In any case, this leaves her more open than normal to attack and unable to respond to Rainbow's newest attacker.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Silverpine/Gearstride]

Gearstride closed her eyes and whinnied in pain as she picked up the arrow and looked back at Silverpine. She was losing a lot of blood, she was getting very dizzy. But she had to fight this. For Silverpine. She was not about to allow herself or Silverpine die on the night they admitted their feelings for each other. If she were to die, it would be on her own terms, not these blood suckers'.

The vampony came upon Silverpine with deadly intently, she really did seem like a stereotypical irredeemable vampony where whether she was being mind controlled to do this was questionable. She moved back a little from Silverpine's kick but seemed to shrug it off and moved in for the kill, a nice life sucking bite into his neck. But then...Silverpine would see the pegasus 'gack' as a wooden arrow lodged itself in her neck, poking in through the opposite end as they staggered. It left Silverpine with enough time to recover his working shot gun to blast their head off.
    Silverpine could sense the vampony looming over him, his vision still blurred after that nice smack on the head. He prayed that his end would at least be quick and painless. Hah. At least he confessed his love just not a few hours prior.

Then arrow through the neck. Silverpine blinked. Was he hallucinating? Then the sight of Gear staggering off from the vampony caught his eye. Gearstride. How she managed the strength to shove the damned thing into the neck, he would never know. But Silverpine knew a chance when he saw one. He quickly scrabbled for his shotgun, which incidentally lay just not three feet behind him.

With a speed that would impress his former instructor back in military, he picked up the fallen weapon, fumbled for a shell off his bandolier and chambered it. If the vampony still had not recovered by then, he would raise his shotgun and snarl, "Good night, b****." Boom.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-11-12 at 12:23 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Troll in the Playground

[Advanced Vampony Fracas]

[Daniel/Sandy]

Well, Daniel said 'her' and to the vampony's knowledge, there was only one 'her', so there was clearly only one he could be talking about, to the soldier. "My loyalties lie with my mistress...and curses I'm trying to override this command...I can't answer all your questions, you expect too much during combat--" He said as he himself was bucked by a vampony ally, the pegasus.

"Honor Guard, what the hell are you doing? We're supposed to be killing them as per orders, not chatting them up!" Barked the black and white pegasus mare. She shot him, Daniel and Sandy a glower and bared her fangs. She then twisted and turned incredibly fast that in a feat of pegasus and vampony...magic I suppose, she became a swirling mass of picked up debris and wind with a vague pony shape. It was weird.

Nothing came out from behind the pillar, whether Sandy's sand attack worked was to be seen, just not at this moment.
    --

[Rainbow/Staccata]

Rainbow was bucked, but her aim hit, going through the back, the bolt pushing through the earth vampony's heart. She glanced down and frowned. "Well this stinks." And then the thing that happens, happens.

Anyways, Rainbow get bucked in the head a second after she pulled the trigger where two seconds later Staccata would feel a side kick to her side.
    --

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

The vampony with the poisonous wooden arrow in her neck glurked and tried one finally lunge bite at Silverpine to kill him, but she was met with a boom head shot. Her brains everywhere, and the wooden arrow still nicely intact.

Gearstride wanly smiled before collapsing.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-12 at 12:44 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

And Rainbow is knocked down. She falls down dizzy. Her legs are all sprawled out in every direction. "Quick. Take a picture of that truck that hit me."

Lochbed

So the kelpie waited for Ember then walked with her. It was a nice walk. The sun was bright and a few birds chirped in the trees. So by the time the pair met the busy street, Lochbed was all smiles. "Och. Look. TAXI!!!"

Heavy Ale

"Yes you are lucky to have such a nice master." Heavy Ale then turned to the approaching waitress. "Yes, a Hoofdurain roast with heavy creamer and a plate of sweet buns. Thank you."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Advanced Vampony Studies 201]

The wind whipped at Sandy's blood-soaked mane and tail. The dirt and pebbles, carried by the wind, clacked against his reflective lenses; yet another reason to be thankful for the goggles. Little did he realize that his legs were getting blasted with a multitude of tiny cuts and bruises. Just another thing for the pile when the stimulants wore off.

Sandy lowered his head against the wind, horn - ready to skewer - glowing with yet another spell. Sandy and dirt came from all around; the walls, the floor, the recently-created rubble, everywhere. It rose into the air and - sharpened to cruel, twisting points - flew into the maelstrom. With any luck, if there was still a pony in there, they'd be having quite a bit of trouble aiming their windstorm. If not...well, he'd - slaughter - think of something.

[tldr: Sandy directs the dust and dirt in the area into the pony-storm. Right now, he's just seeing if it'll have an effect on the vampony.]

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

So the kelpie waited for Ember then walked with her. It was a nice walk. The sun was bright and a few birds chirped in the trees. So by the time the pair met the busy street, Lochbed was all smiles. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Och. Look. TAXI!!!"[/COLOR
    ]
    Ember flagged it down as it moved backwards to the pair. Ember escorted Lochbed on and told the taxi wagon puller to make to the hospital...clinic...thingy place. He gave Ember a nod as then Ember climbed aboard himself and sat next to Lochbed.

Heavy Ale

"Yes you are lucky to have such a nice master." Heavy Ale then turned to the approaching waitress. "Yes, a Hoofdurain roast with heavy creamer and a plate of sweet buns. Thank you."

"I take it you also, went out of your way as part of your delay, to get me this book eh?"
    She commented with a small lopsided smile.

25. - Top - End - #1075

Vampony Bowl-down

Staccata gets control of her own momentum and slides to a stop just as Rainbow starts seeing little birdies fly around her head making cartoon noises... or whatever is going on there. With no additional weirdness (right now) and no hamster doom ball, it may be time to attack. She goes in slicing at the vampony, keeping it off Rainbow until she recovers.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Both forehooves being occupied, shaking is a little difficult. But, clearly, the motion is returned in spirit. "Well, welcome to Bridle Shores. Um, such as it is." Her smile briefly forms to an expression or worry looking about at the signs of carnage.

--

Daniel

"What, you can't fight, process numerous complex series of thoughts, avoid lethal physical contact, perform advanced diplomacy, and resist mind control at the same time? What are they teaching here, poker?" He closes one eye and lets the magic monocle take care of the rest of the storm. And other things, too. He unhooks the arrows, flicks it to magic detection, rehooks them, and charges at the pillar. Now, if the unicorn is using any magic at all, he has a precise location.

And said unicorn gets two arrows to the face as he side-jumps and fires action movie hero style. Oh, and he looks completely insane doing so, owing to that weird rhyming thing.

"Duck and tumble
    Rock and roll
    Nock the arrow
    Aim and pull!

You can't dodge
    So wear a frown!
    Teamwork's magic
    And you're going down!"

(tl;dr - Insult, detect, charge, rhyme to give him extra distance and set back the unicorn's dodging capability, dive around the pillar, boom double face-shot)

(Oh, and is that Cube here yet?)
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-12 at 06:35 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1077

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero smiles and he goes into the kitchen and gets the picnic basket. Walking back he gestures for Aisis to follow him out the door.
    Aisis just followed him, kind of half curious and able to not blush

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Southern gate

The crusader just sighs and lifts his head, more just standing uo because he has to than because he's motivated to, so his aura would be pretty low.

"Alone or not, the still would be way too strong... And I should have remembered that Blades has those, so the town would be in danger now because I planted it" He says after picking up his sword and slowly sheathing it back "That just proves I made things worse"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember flagged it down as it moved backwards to the pair. Ember escorted Lochbed on and told the taxi wagon puller to make to the hospital...clinic...thingy place. He gave Ember a nod as then Ember climbed aboard himself and sat next to Lochbed.

Lochbed leaned onto Ember's side throughout the ride. Eyes closed was she. The kelpie was attempting to enjoy thing moment instead of being stimulated by the sights.

The stopping of the cab opened her eyes. The clinic was small and she could see clearly into the building through the glass. "This be where ye keep ye healers? Where be the healing herbs?"

"I take it you also, went out of your way as part of your delay, to get me this book eh?"
    She commented with a small lopsided smile.
    "Actually, I obtained the book shortly after departing your home last night. I saw it and thought of you. And believed you deserved it." Heavy smiled and then turned as his coffee was delivered. "Another for the lady, please. Thank you." he said to the departing waitress. Then he sipped his drink. "The delay was supernatural in origin. You've dealt with fey. They are most... illogical. Dealing with them for so long drives my desire to spending some quiet time with a pure and honest pony like yourself."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ettin in the Playground

[Advanced Vampony Fracas]
    [Daniel/Sandy]

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

The vampony with the poisonous wooden arrow in her neck glurked and tried one finally lunge bite at Silverpine to kill him, but she was met with a boom head shot. Her brains everywhere, and the wooden arrow still nicely intact.

Gearstride wanly smiled before collapsing.
    Silverpine held the shotgun steady for a moment more, aimed squarely at the vampony despite its lack of shells. The vampony seemed surprised at the sudden loss of an important part of its anatomy. Then the headless body tottered to the ground without so much a word. Silverpine blinked. He didn't expect it to end so quickly.

The sound of Gearstride collapsing to the ground caught his attention. "Captain!" he cried weakly, as the pain returned with a vengeance. Shotgun gripped in mouth, he cantered... or rather slowly limped towards the fallen xanadu mare. He nuzzled her gently, blood from their wounds making a nice dark red pool on the ground. Belatedly realising the fact that she was bleeding from a horrible mangled stump on her left hind leg, Silverpine dropped his shotgun and began to fumble for some bandages. Anything.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

There was Gearstride's uniform and his own to tear into strips to use as a wrap for her and his own wound. "Lieutenant...you did it...ya killed that monster.." She glurked a bit and smiled at Silverpine. So much blood, so much warm blood from these two...

[Staccata/Rainbow]

The pink and black earth pony vampony mare with droopy eyes just smacked her lips and hopped back avoiding the slices from Staccata. "This is so...laaaame." She lamented in a very lethargic tone of voice despite her quick movements. She snuck in a pony upper cut and tried to connect it with Staccata's chin to send her flying.

[Miss M/Zephyr]

The first enemy pegasus flew up into the air and then twisted and turned and shot down like a torpedo. Miss M grunted and braced herself as her horn lit up and then...it tapped the incoming pegasi missile on the head as the pegasus's eyes went wide and their body limp as it found itself reliving all its memories. Miss M's eyes went wide themselves as she watched their life and undead life flash in her own mind.

Zephyr took this as an opportunity to try to kill the vampony after throwing his leg at the other enemy pegasi who got hit in the face with it and was thoroughly grossed out. Zephyr flew over and swung punched his hoof at the enemy's neck.

"Zephyr...no wait...!"
    Miss M cried out, but it was too late. Zephyr's hoof made it through the neck, effectively decapitating the vampony.

"Huh? Wha? Oh...crud...I...I'm sorry...I didn't..."
    He lowered his ears trying to figure out why she told him to stop. But it didn't matter right now, the other pegasi, the brown and tan stallion growled and charged after Zephyr, yelling profanities and tearing up.

[Daniel/Sandy]

The dust and dirt Sandy aimed at the pony shaped storm flew at it and was whipped up in the swirling debris, feeding it, strengthening it, giving it more offensive and defensive capabilities. Think of it as a mix of classic vampire transform into a mist ability and pegasi weather control antics, combined together.
    -

Honor Guard grunted as literally from out of nowhere, he felt...off. New orders. Withdrawal. He blinked for a moment and tried to kill Daniel but found himself not particularly wanting to lop off his head with his sword in a single move. He smiled.

"New orders for me. I think I'll take that available option, please...don't blame my allies here...for most of them, its not their fault.." He said with a wan tired smile and disappeared off into the middle passageway.
    -

Just as the unicorn tried to fire off another lightning bolt only to end up with arrows in his face. He cried out because, they both went into his eyes. Oh mah retinas!
    ============

Ember and Lochbed

"Oh what? No...its not like that,"
    Ember coughed into his hoof. "No we use medicines and doctors who have healing abilities, very nice, very useful. If they did use herbs too...they'd have them in a supplies closet." He then stepped off the taxi wagon and walked over to go pay the puller.
    ==

Aubade-Cafe-Downtown

"I see,"
    She said in regard to the book thing. She shifted the straw in her coffee and swirled it a bit.

"Hmm, what did get you to start dealing with the fey if you don't mind my asking?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-12 at 11:08 PM.