New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Gearstride/Silverpine/Daniel]

"I know what you mean....I feel so..exposed without my bombs...I really wish I had them," She frowned and stared at her stump. Sure it wasn't bleeding, but it still hurt something fierce. She looked at Silverpine and then back at herself. They both needed a bath and how!

And then Daniel!

Gearstride stared at him, sitting in her blood and wanly smiled. She picked up her combat knife and stood up with a limp and tried to balance herself. "I'll....go..assist...I am the captain...it is my duty to see to my ship mates.."

[Zephyr]

The blue pegasus was left to himself to deal with these two. He clocked Clod but was clocked by Bonita who yoinked out the arrow in her and struck Zephyr with it. He yelled. It hurt.

[Miss M]

Duck duck buck. The brown and tan stallion was bucked against the temple wall where then Miss M went to bite him on the neck to drain him of his vampy blood and tire him out to lethargy.

[Sandy]

"Let me...go...you damn pony...or I'll..k-kill you..." Well she was going to try to kill him otherwise. She then began to flap her wings and hit him on his back. But the hits were weak, like a kitten beating a tassel.

[Staccata/Rainbow]

The vampony glanced to her side, finding herself in between two ponies. She sighed, and ducked Staccata's attack, allowing herself get leg swept by Rainbow just so that she could try to kick Staccata in the crotch, just because, siiiiiiigh.
    ===============

Ember-Clinic Hospital

"Oh, thank you very much ma'am,"
    Ember flashed the nurse a cheerful smile. Smiles, there was a motivational poster on the wall about smiling and brightening one's day.
    --

Aubade-Downtown-cafe

Well this was a change of things, what was to be but a background thing, became a thing thing!

"Of course, I would happy to help. Perhaps we can also split up the flier work to get the word out?"
    Aubade offered. She then pushed her coffee over to Heavy Ale indicating she would like a bit of whiskey.

The tired, worried mother of Songbird shook her head, declining the offer of alcohol.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

With a flash of legs and a few seconds, a certain bard closes a certain distance.

He slides to a stop, and aims once more.

Two headshots: One for each hostile.

I hope Bonita and Clod have aspirin.

([Wooden Arrows Left: 4 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate)])
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

Now that he needs to worry more about conserving ammo, Daniel fires another arrow, this one at Clod, hoping it'll be enough to give his ally an edge.

He runs over to Gearstride and Silverpine and gathers two arrows on the ground that weren't used to incapacitate for love. His head moves around very quickly, assessing the entire battlefield.

"Whichever one of you is the least wounded, go help Sandy. 'Bad place' doesn't begin to cover it."

Beat.

"Erm. I mean, if uh...that's ah...appropriate at this time. Sirs."

([Wooden Arrows Left: 2 (nocked) 4 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate)])
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Gearstride/Silverpine/Daniel]

"I know what you mean....I feel so..exposed without my bombs...I really wish I had them," She frowned and stared at her stump. Sure it wasn't bleeding, but it still hurt something fierce. She looked at Silverpine and then back at herself. They both needed a bath and how!

And then Daniel!

Gearstride stared at him, sitting in her blood and wanly smiled. She picked up her combat knife and stood up with a limp and tried to balance herself. "I'll....go..assist...I am the captain...it is my duty to see to my ship mates.."
    "Never a better time," Silverpine said dryly. He helped to steady Gearstride, while standing up himself. "You go on and help Sandy. We'll finish the job here." The lieutenant limped over towards Daniel, watching for opportunities to help out. After all, Daniel can expect retaliation.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy Shores - Like Poking a Sleepy Bear]

The little stallion started shaking anew under her assault. She...she was still up. She could still fight. He had to stop her. Teach her a lesson. Let her taste fear. Inflict her penance in blood. Had to...had to...deeeeeep breaths. He had to just keep taking deep breaths. He magically pulled the stake in and out, in and out, trying in vain to subdue her. "S-s-s-stoppit. Y'don't...don't...don't try me..." he gasped out through gritted teeth.

With his heart racing so, the scent of his blood hung thick and heavy in the air around him. Even with its earthy, odd smell and funky odor of the stimulants, and even with just his legs and face exposed, to a bleeding, weakened vampony? It may just smell like a bit of stinky heaven. But neither Sandy or this narrator knows that for sure.

[tldr: Sandy keeps jabbing the stake in her, in an attempt to get her to stop. He's barely holding the rage back.]
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Staccata/Rainbow]

The vampony glanced to her side, finding herself in between two ponies. She sighed, and ducked Staccata's attack, allowing herself get leg swept by Rainbow just so that she could try to kick Staccata in the crotch, just because, siiiiiiigh.
    "Watch your pony parts!"

===============

Ember-Clinic Hospital

"Oh, thank you very much ma'am,"
    Ember flashed the nurse a cheerful smile. Smiles, there was a motivational poster on the wall about smiling and brightening one's day.
    On the way back to thee room, Ember would run into what seemed like a mummy wearing scrubs.

--

Aubade-Downtown-cafe

Well this was a change of things, what was to be but a background thing, became a thing thing!

"Of course, I would happy to help. Perhaps we can also split up the flier work to get the word out?"
    Aubade offered. She then pushed her coffee over to Heavy Ale indicating she would like a bit of whiskey.

The tired, worried mother of Songbird shook her head, declining the offer of alcohol.
    Fortunately background things tend to be solved quick.

"Brillance must be a special skill of yours, Aubade." Heavy left bits on the table. His magic bag owned up and gobbled up half the posters. "We'll take these and start searching, Madam."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Watch your pony parts!"
    Vampony Bowl-down

Doing so would involve Staccata not exactly landing gracefully. She just hits the stone and rolls a bit. Meanwhile, her trademark cloak is cinders. Lovely. The rogue won't be able to attack this turn, but hopefully the leg-swept vampony will stop being bored of life...

via Rainbow's crossbow.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Zephyr/Silverpine]
    "Baby...!" Clod took both of the shots, out running the speed of the arrow for Bonita in a moment of adrenaline. He stumbled forward grunting with three arrows in him, a wheezing gasp let out his mouth.

"Clod...sh-" The pegasus mare swooped high up into the air out of range for things that were not arrows and bolts, and huffed, gritting her teeth. Zephyr himself grunted and focused on removing the arrow on fore leg with his teeth.

[Sandy/Gearstride]

If only the mare could stop. "I won't, can't...I will, have to kill you.." She continued to try to stand, and began to count to herself the seconds between each pull out of her before he stabbed her again, and more useless wing beating.

And then Gearstride!

The Captain limped over on three hooves with pained grunts, trying to adjust to walking all hobbled. "Sandy...Sandy Shores....Daniel...says you need...help...now...I couldn't pay attention to the battlefield...so tell me..what is...the matter?"

[Rainbow/Staccata]

Siiiigh. The earth pony continued to move even on the ground and quickly stood up doing a back flip fifteen feet away and lazily moving in an evasive fashion. She seemed distracted, but her senses were taking in her opponents the whole time. Studying them, watching, learning their patterns, keeping ahead of them, figuring out just what direction to move to evade by an inch.
    ===

Ember-

"Waaaah...ah..ah...oh...sorry..you scared me for a moment.."
    He admitted taking a moment to note, it was not a mummy.
    -----

Aubade-Downtown-cafe

Indeed, and by solved, it means a fruitless search.

Aubade wanly smiled at his compliment and took in her half of the fliers and put them in her saddle bag which she put on after getting out of the booth.

"Thank, you so much...?"

"Aubade, ma'am. You can call me Aubade."
    Heavy can take care of his own introduction.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy/Gearstride][/I]

If only the mare could stop. "I won't, can't...I will, have to kill you.." She continued to try to stand, and began to count to herself the seconds between each pull out of her before he stabbed her again, and more useless wing beating.

And then Gearstride!

The Captain limped over on three hooves with pained grunts, trying to adjust to walking all hobbled. "Sandy...Sandy Shores....Daniel...says you need...help...now...I couldn't pay attention to the battlefield...so tell me..what is...the matter?"
    To say there was no pattern was a bit of an understatement. Sometimes it was one second, sometimes it was a few, sometimes he didn't even pull out all the way (that didn't come out right...), other times he twisted the stake deeper inside her. It was just another thing to focus on that wasn't the howling instincts within.

And then Gearstride arrived! As far as obvious injuries went, one of his legs was almost completely coated in a sand-cast, some of the grit staining red from the wounds underneath, and the hoof looked to be twisted. His head wound had been bleeding for quite some time; without somepony to point it out, he hadn't even noticed.

Anyhow, Sandy shut his eyes tight, sweat mixing with the blood oozing out of the gash on his head. "C-c-cap'n...Rainbow...she injected...nghh...stimulants...c-can't...can't f...fo...cus..." A deep, guttural growl cut off further speech, and the little engineer shuddered. Slowly, shakily, his head turned to the assaulting vampony. His tongue, stained blackish red from drinking all that blood, licked his lips hungrily, a rictus grin stretching out his cheeks. Oh, that ripped flesh of hers. He could already see his knives carving it to pieces, then it all would grow back, just to start all over again. He shambled closer to her. He could just taste the sweet justice...he...he had to taste it...

[tldr: Sandy is advancing on the vampony, looking awfully hungry...]

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel - Unfortunately Far Away From Vampires vs. Zombies

He covers the rest of the distance, shouldering his bow (he does that a lot) and grabs the arrow in Zephyr with both forehooves, ripping it out none too gently (thanks, stress).

"Hit the deck until that heals!" He nearly shouts, sounding...worried? Then again, he has no idea if that arrow wound will have a horrendous effect, but he's totally concerned. Aww.

The effect is ruined when he makes to grab Clod around the neck, pointing the arrow like another stake at his heart. "Come down and surrender. I shouldn't need to add an 'or else'."

Hookay, let's see if I'm still any good at Xanatos Speed Chess.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-17 at 01:21 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I presume you will be forgiving if my thoughts are illogical. Should go...Civic Center...two coming?" Well, at least he's relatively coherent.
    "That sounds good to me. Maybe a little later, when you're less out of it, we can discuss something. Just don't expect me to carry you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    She giggles softly and returns the nuzzle, nodding happily to Gak. "Even if not, I'd love to have you along. Muffins will be involved." She adds tantalizingly.
    Blades nodded. "Always nice to have friendly faces about, whatever the case."

"You seem surprisingly enthusiastic for someone who recently took a bolt of pure magic head-on," Flare remarked.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaros

"Few can at all. Discussion...good. Later. Apologize...for grog. Groggy. Grogginess. Is that a...proper suffix-enhanced adjective? Hn." He looks back idly at a particular area that was recently nova-cleansed.

"Worth it."

--

Arvadraa

"Oh, it'll take more than a no-I'm-not-pronouncing-any-more-impossible-words-today magic thingy to get Blades down. In either way.

Oh, and some of the most recent faces tried to kill us, so friendly is much better."

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Zephyr/Silverpine]
    "Baby...!" Clod took both of the shots, out running the speed of the arrow for Bonita in a moment of adrenaline. He stumbled forward grunting with three arrows in him, a wheezing gasp let out his mouth.

"Clod...sh-" The pegasus mare swooped high up into the air out of range for things that were not arrows and bolts, and huffed, gritting her teeth. Zephyr himself grunted and focused on removing the arrow on fore leg with his teeth.
    Daniel - Unfortunately Far Away From Vampires vs. Zombies

He covers the rest of the distance, shouldering his bow (he does that a lot) and grabs the arrow in Zephyr with both forehooves, ripping it out none too gently (thanks, stress).

"Hit the deck until that heals!" He nearly shouts, sounding...worried? Then again, he has no idea if that arrow wound will have a horrendous effect, but he's totally concerned. Aww.

The effect is ruined when he makes to grab Clod around the neck, pointing the arrow like another stake at his heart. "Come down and surrender. I shouldn't need to add an 'or else'."

Hookay, let's see if I'm still any good at Xanatos Speed Chess.
    Silverpine managed to hobble over to Zephyr, then pointed his own weapon at Clod as well, gesturing at Daniel. If Bonita reacts negatively, buckshot to be had.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

""Staccata. Do you have a spare melee weapon? I'm not wasted ammo on this one. Rainbow shifts to the rogue's side and points her bow at the enemy.

The Hospital

"BlAAAUGHGHAUAAGHAGUH!" The "Mummy" was surprised as well "Oh my boy. You startled me. I am on my way to a patient's room. She has just awoke. Smashing news. Just Smashing." "The mummy" doctor said. He trotted over to Sweet Victory's room. "Afternoon All."

"Oh Doctor. Victory is awake." Bruce announced.

The Cafe

Heavy Ale leaped to his hooves and took a running stance. "Aubade, How strong are your wings? We must hurry Downtown."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1154

Vampony Bowl-down

Well... in a couple of days she'd have so many melee weapons. You can't rush quality. "Currently have my backups under construction," the mare states while circling around for another go. Staccata's not going in... force the vampony into action before she strikes.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades nuzzled Arvadraa if possible. "Aw, c'mon, I'll keep ya safe!"

"Yeah. Things are calmin' down, though, so we were headin' back to the shop. Ya like weapons? Ya like armour? Orders might be slow for a bit, but we're still takin' 'em!"
    Gates
    Gak shook her head.
    "No no...I'm not the fighting sort of pony. I'd rather let other people fight than me..."
    And then: muffins.
    Gak looked a bit embarrassed!
    "I'd take you up on your offer, but I'm afraid that I can't eat muffins. I'm highly allergic to grains."

---

Aero
    Aero nods.
    "It wouldn't be much of a picnic without some grub, right?"
    He reaches in and takes out a tupaware container.
    "Like some good old, veggie stir fry! Still hot from the restaurant!"
    But Aero, that doesn't make any sense. You took that basket out of the fridge.
    Unless...
    You were sneaky >>
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Troll in the Playground

[Sandy/Gearstride]

"Get..ahold of yourself Sandy Shores! You're strong than some damn drugs. You've done enough!...I don't think that mare is going anywhere,"
    She said firmly, putting a good hoof on his shoulder.

[Daniel/Silverpine/Zephyr]

"No baby...its a trick...they're gonna kill you too moment..ya get close," Clod said with a wan pained smile. Having two arrows gouging at your brain was not pleasant.

"Sh...Clod...but.." Bonita looked down and tensed her body. Sure, she was maybe a criminal, but even some criminals had loved ones. She shook her head, closed her eyes and flew dashed away to the furthest pillar from them and hid.

[Staccata/Rainbow]

The vampony kept a lazy eyed watch on Staccata, her other senses out for the multicolored mane one. She was the one the vampony deemed the bigger threat between the two of them, with that knife of hers and all. Evade, evade evade. She was going to let these two tire themselves out, they wouldn't last very much longer and then...

=================

Ember-Clinic Hospital

Ember followed and walked over to Lochbed's side for a quick nuzzle. He then watched the scene before him with Sweet Victory, Big Bruce and the mummy doctor.
    --

Aubade-Downtown- Cafe

"Uh...I can move at a respectable speed with my wings,"
    She replied taking a loooooooooong sip of her spiked coffee. She unfurled her wings for a stretch.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Tch. I can't tell who's being more ridiculous. Him for thinking we'd off a surrendering pony when we've got walking proof we don't do that or her for thinking otherwise and still leaving her lover to be killed." He shakes his head.

"Well, wishes are poppy. Silver, go for it." He holds up a hoof, though, indicating to wait just a moment in case this is the camel's straw.

--

Arvadraa

She raises her eyebrows. "Oh! Well...we do still have fruits and such, plus vegetables on call. Though, I'd advise staying out of the kitchen area without a mask in that case. Lots of flour floating around in there."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-17 at 02:14 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1158

Gate
    Gak looks embarrassed still.
    "I'll be fine. I'll just eat my jello."
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy/Gearstride]

"Get..ahold of yourself Sandy Shores! You're strong than some damn drugs. You've done enough!...I don't think that mare is going anywhere,"
    Sandy halted, that one hoof on his shoulder like a leash about his neck. "But...but Cap'n," he moaned. "She's th' enemy...she was tryin' t'kill me. I gotta...gotta show her who's in charge...keep her subdued...sh-she'll just try it again if'n I don't..." Why wouldn't the Cap'n let him do his job? That's all he wanted, all he needed, just one more go at her. She'd never hurt another pony again when he was through with her, and he'd try his very very hardest not to kill her. Maybe just a leg or two, those grew back. The engineer bit his lip so hard he drew blood. Yes...the legs would be the first to go...

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Few can at all. Discussion...good. Later. Apologize...for grog. Groggy. Grogginess. Is that a...proper suffix-enhanced adjective? Hn." He looks back idly at a particular area that was recently nova-cleansed.

"Worth it."
    "That wasn't even that complicated a word," chuckled Night Jewel. "Well, there's the price of being flashy."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Oh, it'll take more than a no-I'm-not-pronouncing-any-more-impossible-words-today magic thingy to get Blades down. In either way."
    "Ya said it! I'm not gonna lose it 'cause of a lil' magic."

"We'll see about that in the time it takes you to regain use of your legs."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak shook her head.
    "No no...I'm not the fighting sort of pony. I'd rather let other people fight than me..."
    And then: muffins.
    Gak looked a bit embarrassed!
    "I'd take you up on your offer, but I'm afraid that I can't eat muffins. I'm highly allergic to grains."
    "Aw, what a pity. I make the best weapons around, 'n the best muffins. Oh well, let's go back to the shop."

With that, unless there were further comments to be made, both groups would be on their way.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ettin in the Playground

[Sandy/Gearstride]

[Daniel/Silverpine/Zephyr]

"No baby...its a trick...they're gonna kill you too moment..ya get close," Clod said with a wan pained smile. Having two arrows gouging at your brain was not pleasant.

"Sh...Clod...but.." Bonita looked down and tensed her body. Sure, she was maybe a criminal, but even some criminals had loved ones. She shook her head, closed her eyes and flew dashed away to the furthest pillar from them and hid.
    Daniel

"Tch. I can't tell who's being more ridiculous. Him for thinking we'd off a surrendering pony when we've got walking proof we don't do that or her for thinking otherwise and still leaving her lover to be killed." He shakes his head.

"Well, wishes are poppy. Silver, go for it." He holds up a hoof, though, indicating to wait just a moment in case this is the camel's straw.
    Silverpine smiled grimly, and pressed the barrel of the weapon against the neck of Clod. "You don't have to do this, you know," Silverpine said, almost gently, as he began to squeeze the trigger.

Bonita might still be able to save him.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"You should focus on me. I am the one with the bolt aimed at your heart." Rainbow whispers. She isn't going to fire it but she hopes the threat would split attention for a sneak attack. The sniper instead goes in with a lazy leaping axe kick.

Lochbed/Bruce/Victory/Some Mummy Doctor

(I might need prof help when I mix a pony, a doctor, a mummy, and Nigel Thornberry)

Lochbed accepted the nuzzle. But the sight of the doctor had a hold on her attention. ""Are all ye druids bandaged? Fey druid usually cover themselves wit mud."

The mummy doctor, who was checking Victory's vital, laughed nasally "Mud would be rather unsanitary." His vision remained on Sweet Victory as he poked and prodded the mare's legs and face with his bandaged hooves. ""No infections. No more opened wounds. All unnecessary organs preserved in jars. All serious breaks are casted. Miss Victory will be O- GREAT PRINCESS TROUSERS! It's a Kelpie!"

The bandaged doctor leaped back. "Berry Anne, Fetch my anti-fey stick! You shall don't have my patient, monster!" he said with a threatening wave of the hoof.

Big Bruce jumped back as well. His face was somewhere between confused and shocked. "Wait? What?"

Heavy Ale

"Good. I can only gallop and it is ungentlecoltly to leave a lady behind during a run. You first, my dear." Heavy outstretched his hoof to indicate that Aubade start fly ahead of him.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

Stellar/Arvadraa

The first thing Flare and Gak might notice about the shop is that it's occupied by a small purple filly with an explosion painted on her butt who appears busy organizing varous lethal instruments. She spares a glance over at the quartet and levitates the nearest remotely comfortable object for Blades to lay on.

"Blades. Brains."

Arvadraa sighs. "Why do you call Blades by her name, but never me by mine?"

"Because A, it sounds awesome, B, it's easier to remember and pronounce, and mostly importantly, you aren't at risk of stabbage if I get it wrong." Arvadraa subsides into grumbles and Stellar grins at the other two. "Welcome to Sharp Stuff R Us, what can we do ya for?"

"Be nice, Stellar..."

24. - Top - End - #1164

The Shop
    Gak looks around, completely disinterested by the weapons and armor.
    "Um, quick question, do you have a bathroom I could use? A long trip is kinda...yeah...I'm sure you get it."
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed/Bruce/Victory/Some Mummy Doctor

(I might need prof help when I mix a pony, a doctor, a mummy, and Nigel Thornberry)

Lochbed accepted the nuzzle. But the sight of the doctor had a hold on her attention. ""Are all ye druids bandaged? Fey druid usually cover themselves wit mud."

The mummy doctor, who was checking Victory's vital, laughed nasally "Mud would be rather unsanitary." His vision remained on Sweet Victory as he poked and prodded the mare's legs and face with his bandaged hooves. ""No infections. No more opened wounds. All unnecessary organs preserved in jars. All serious breaks are casted. Miss Victory will be O- GREAT PRINCESS TROUSERS! It's a Kelpie!"

The bandaged doctor leaped back. "Berry Anne, Fetch my anti-fey stick! You shall not have my patient, monster!" he said with a threatening wave of the hoof.

Big Bruce jumped back as well. His face was somewhere between confused and shocked. "Wait? What?"
    [I laughed, finding myself reading it in his voice]

Ember quickly jumped protectively in front of Lochbed. "No..no..you got it all wrong..! She's a good kelpie, she wouldn't do you ponies wrong or hurt you, I wouldn't allow it!" Crap, this was no bueno.

Heavy Ale

"Good. I can only gallop and it is ungentlecoltly to leave a lady behind during a run. You first, my dear." Heavy outstretched his hoof to indicate that Aubade start fly ahead of him.

"Very well Mister Heavy Ale,"
    She said with a nod before taking to the air and flying on ahead.

They should have maybe set a meeting point with that mare, but oh well! That's a problem for a later.

26. - Top - End - #1166

Vampony Bowl-down

Staccata wouldn't advise another attack right now, but Rainbow appears to be going in. Since they have to start changing things up, the mare goes in with a feint. Instead of going in for the strike after though, she pulls to the right with a short dash. Double feint combo! to confuse the vampony for another attack later.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Silverpine/Zep]

Unfortunately, last time the pair were in a similar situation and Bonita chose to surrender, the cop with the chip on his shoulder shot them both dead. LOTS of paperwork that one there, lots of it. Though, they kinda deserved it, they weren't saints.

Clod kept to shallow breathing, the triple dose of poison going through him, weakening him. "Don't worry.....baby, these f*****s...you'll kill them for me...they'll pay....."

The mare pressed herself against the pillar and closed her eyes and covered her ears, gritting her teeth. "I'm sorry Clod." She whispered.

[Gearstride/Sandy]

"Sandy..!...She'll...pay for her crimes...but not in this way..desist your actions...... leave the arrow ......alone. Control...yourself..now..."
    Gearstride said through heavy breathing. She was physically exhausted and just fell down to her haunches.

[Rainbow/Staccata]

"Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggh....no you don't...you only....siiigh..think you do.." She sighed and moved as she spoke because talking and standing still in combat was dumb and only asking to have your face murdered off. "Like...you think you got me with your two's sneak attack and feint." She swayed, waited, timed it all and power jumped right into the air and evaded.....again. Oh boy, when Staccata and Rainbow finally chanced to snag her right, I'm sure their wrath would be juicy.

[Miss M]

The pegasus struggled underneath the unicorn, kneeing her where it hurts whether you're a mare or stallion. "Nnngggh..."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-18 at 12:17 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"This one is too mobile. We got to get her to come to us." Rainbow plants her large crossbow on the ground starts to set it up. A baiting tactic.

"What the heck is a kelpie?" asked Bruce and Victory in unison,

The mummy doctor pointed fiercely past Ember to at Lochbed. "A rather wicked type of enchantress. She's enthralled the boy."

Lochbed was terrified and clung to Ember's hind leg. Her body shook. as a nurse walked in with a dark metallic rod. "No. No. Ah cannae intwall Ember."

"What's going on?" asked the older mare on the other side of the privacy curtain. "I'm trying to listen to ma stories."

Heavy Ale

"Following." Heavy Ale raced behind Aubade in a winding crooked sprint. Like a fast moving plastered drunk.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

He leans in to whisper to Clod. "I'm good at this sort of thing. She is. She does. And this? Don't remember this. Remember the good life, and remember that what comes after the storm is your choice."

He then knocks Silverpine's shotgun away and punches Clod hard in the face. Hopefully by this point it'll fully KO him with all that poison running around. He takes out his bow, nocks the arrow he's holding, and fires it straight at Lady Soon-Not-To-Be-So-Bored when she lands and while she's got her full and undivided attention on Staccata and Rainbow.

"Cover me, you two. We're ending this."

--

Somewhere in Canterlot

DJ Pon3 turns on a totally badass action-y rock theme. For no apparent reason.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

"What the heck is a kelpie?" asked Bruce and Victory in unison,

The mummy doctor pointed fiercely past Ember to at Lochbed. "A rather wicked type of enchantress. She's enthralled the boy."

Lochbed was terrified and clung to Ember's hind leg. Her body shook. as a nurse walked in with a dark metallic rod. "No. No. Ah cannae intwall Ember."

"What's going on?" asked the older mare on the other side of the privacy curtain. "I'm trying to listen to ma stories."

"Nothing ma'am!"
    Ember called out to the older mare on the other side of the privacy curtain.

Ember put a protective leg around Lochbed and held her close to him. "She's not wicked and I'm not enthralled." It would really be the other way around, wink. "And no, before anyone says "of course he'd say that! he's enthralled' that is not the case here. Don't hurt her."

Heavy Ale

"Following." Heavy Ale raced behind Aubade in a winding crooked sprint. Like a fast moving plastered drunk.
    And so maybe after fifteen minutes of flight and running the two would hit that district where booze could be found rather easily. Heavy Ale was probably a regular here in this district.