New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "Well they're going to be mad about the foalnapping of one of them, and now all their enemies are in one location," Staccata observes.

"Well then, we're going to have to bolster our defenses so they can't physically make their way in, and get more dakka,"
    Gearstride said striking a pose. 'If that turns out to be the scenario."

"But what if they don't?....What then?....We leave the town to them?...To have their way with as we hide in here?" Zephyr
    spoke up in a fretful worried manner, accompanied with more pawing at the ground.

"Uh...I...crap....that could be a thing too..."
    She then looked at Daniel. "I...don't really know, we turned out not to be particularly good with the interrogation ourselves...."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

She then looked at Daniel. "I...don't really know, we turned out not to be particularly good with the interrogation ourselves...."
    "There's mental conditioning," Staccata adds to that. "Innate, something to do with their lord or mistress, and pretty severe." On how to get out the mare needs to do some thinking. She could always do the sneaky rogue thing, but that would just be one pony getting out.

"Do you have any flamethrowers?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well then, we're going to have to bolster our defenses so they can't physically make their way in, and get more dakka,"
    Gearstride said striking a pose. 'If that turns out to be the scenario."

"But what if they don't?....What then?....We leave the town to them?...To have their way with as we hide in here?" Zephyr
    spoke up in a fretful worried manner, accompanied with more pawing at the ground.

"Hah, we don't need to worry about the town. At least, not for the moment. I'm thinking knowing their base would be nice, though."

"There's mental conditioning," Staccata adds to that. "Innate, something to do with their lord or mistress, and pretty severe." On how to get out the mare needs to do some thinking. She could always do the sneaky rogue thing, but that would just be one pony getting out.
    "Yeeeaaahhh. If we're dealing with some magic mind mumbo jumbo - dammit, coulda gone a bit further with that alliteration - my songs aren't getting us far, especially if it's a supernatural-yet-natural thing. Which means a silver tongue's our only shot...wait a sec." He sloooooowly turns to look at Miss M.

"Can a vampiric dominating gaze override another one? Or is this a sire thing?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Hah, we don't need to worry about the town. At least, not for the moment. I'm thinking knowing their base would be nice, though."
    A porthole magically opened next to Daniel, giving him a clear view of the skies over the town. "In case y'haven't noticed," Sandy started as he came back from the briefing room. "them skies are empty. Earlier tonight, they were full of guardponies. An' y'can't quite see 'em, but th' streets are like a ghost town too. An' they used t'be filled with guards, police, ponies comin' back home, th' works." He shot the bard a hard glare, made a little less intimidating by both his size and the weariness creeping into his eyes. He'd already used up a lot of magic today, and that bit with the prisoners hadn't helped his reserves much. "Unless y'want more ponies t'be as good as dead, I think we dang better worry about th' town. As for th' base, we know it's in t'th' south, might be in th' old crypt."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A porthole magically opened next to Daniel, giving him a clear view of the skies over the town. "In case y'haven't noticed," Sandy started as he came back from the briefing room. "them skies are empty. Earlier tonight, they were full of guardponies. An' y'can't quite see 'em, but th' streets are like a ghost town too. An' they used t'be filled with guards, police, ponies comin' back home, th' works." He shot the bard a hard glare, made a little less intimidating by both his size and the weariness creeping into his eyes. He'd already used up a lot of magic today, and that bit with the prisoners hadn't helped his reserves much. "Unless y'want more ponies t'be as good as dead, I think we dang better worry about th' town. As for th' base, we know it's in t'th' south, might be in th' old crypt."
    "I didn't say we shouldn't have concerns, just that they shouldn't be ours for a moment. Z's around too, and I can think of few ponies I'd trust as much or more with township defense. Consider him a backline. Meantime, we've got our own hayfries to bake.

If we know where they're hiding...what are we standing around for? Not to sound tactically deficient and a few shades of ignorant (though I'll sound it anyways), shouldn't we be more along the lines of 'arrgh, charge'?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Outside the Cirrus.

"Private. Do a few more patrols around the ship. I'm heading in to refuel." radios Rainbow. The massive hover tank heads inside the hangar and lands near the fuel lines.

After hooking up the tank, he straps her crossbows to her back and limbs. The distinctive click of the bow echoes through the halls and probably in Sandy's ear.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

"Do you have any flamethrowers?"
    "One ridiculously oversize one you attached on your back, didn't bring it with us because sunnaofabithc weighs a lot."

"Can a vampiric dominating gaze override another one? Or is this a sire thing?"

"Sire thing, mental conditioning as your comrade referred to it as, centuries of mental conditioning all that."

----------

At this point, those other two vamponies were making their way away from Cirrus and back to town, they weren't going to stick around here. The two rascals should count their lucky stars for the talkative nature of PCs

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Outside the Cirrus.

"Private. Do a few more patrols around the ship. I'm heading in to refuel." radios Rainbow. The massive hover tank heads inside the hangar and lands near the fuel lines.

After hooking up the tank, he straps her crossbows to her back and limbs. The distinctive click of the bow echoes through the halls and probably in Sandy's ear.
    "If we know where they're hiding...what are we standing around for? Not to sound tactically deficient and a few shades of ignorant (though I'll sound it anyways), shouldn't we be more along the lines of 'arrgh, charge'?"
    Sandy did hear the click, but they had more important things to worry about now. Namely, the mission at hoof. "Daniel's got a point, Cap'n. I don't see any reason we should stick around any longer 'n we have to. What're your orders?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-15 at 07:45 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

"We lock and load." Insert aviator sunglasses.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

"Already did," Silverpine said, emerging from the doorway. A shiny new automatic shotgun was strapped to his back, along with a good old fashioned hunting shotgun which he held in his mouth. A firm believer in superior firepower, he was.

11. - Top - End - #101

"One ridiculously oversize one you attached on your back, didn't bring it with us because sunnaofabithc weighs a lot."

"Sire thing, mental conditioning as your comrade referred to it as, centuries of mental conditioning all that."

"We need to get going then. We're out of options tonight other than 'the old fashioned way',"
    Staccata replies to the general feeling that the group should get moving. Of course, she doesn't see any reason to not add a witticism to M's assessment of the vampony bond.

"You'd rather I call it brainwashing?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright. Opening tactics, captain?" Despite being chaotic he seems to enjoy the prospect of being ordered into battle. Or maybe just the prospect of fighting. "Or should I just pick a place at the back and make it rain?"

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Already did," Silverpine said, emerging from the doorway. A shiny new automatic shotgun was strapped to his back, along with a good old fashioned hunting shotgun which he held in his mouth. A firm believer in superior firepower, he was.
    Gearstride smiled, he looked so dashing all prepared to shoot vamponies and take names.

"Alright. Opening tactics, captain?" Despite being chaotic he seems to enjoy the prospect of being ordered into battle. Or maybe just the prospect of fighting. "Or should I just pick a place at the back and make it rain?"

"We're the Cirrus crew, we will make our way and then give them hell. Send them straight to Tartarus to stay dead.....Anyways, naturally, long range folk, stay in the back to provide cover support."

"We need to get going then. We're out of options tonight other than 'the old fashioned way',"
    Staccata replies to the general feeling that the group should get moving. Of course, she doesn't see any reason to not add a witticism to M's assessment of the vampony bond.

"You'd rather I call it brainwashing?"

"Mmm, no, brainwashing is not quite the right word, but you're not cold either."

========================================

Somewhere deep within the Crypts
    Spoiler
    Show

Twisting passages, a dark light-less labyrinth amongst self, closed off chambers from centuries of neglect. New passages opened up from fallen debris. Bridle Shores, a magnet of trouble and the weird, had many secrets still unknown to her people. Even those explorers from earlier who found themselves a prisoner down here in her fiery prison, knew not of the reaches this crypt extended to. Home to many creatures before and some that still should never be stirred, for now, it plays host to some vamponies and their machinations.

Through out the night, numerous vamponies were flying in/running in and out carrying with them bodies, dropping them off within like packages. One particular pegasi vampony though flew in without anything as she navigated her way through the passages, instinctively knowing where she was going through the maze. Eventually the mare reached a large chamber where her Lord took for his own.

She knelt before a stallion with yellow eyes that shone. "My lord, I have found where Tough Stomp was killed, in apartment building south east of Mane Street. There was no body, so its safe to assume he was staked in the heart."

"Mmm, I see. Its a shame, he was a good soldier. Still hurts every time I feel one of my children die, his true death will not be in vain. Were there any witnesses?"

"No, which was odd, considering the massive amounts of damage done in the interior of the lobby where the staircase was done. So I double-checked, and as it turns out, they were glamored. Perhaps it were that vampony who was spying on us earlier?"

Their lord laughed. "Mmm, so she did decide to play against us afterall, lovely. I will enjoy finishing that old job from long ago."

"Any whom, we should prepare ourselves anyway, before I lost my connection with Grubbs, seems those mortal ponies from before fancy themselves vampony hunters. They may try to come after us with their fancy tech if that monstrosity of an airship can gauge what else they may possess. Pass the word to be on alert..............Oh and yes, before I forget, any word on the whereabouts of Miss Meadow Spring?"

"Ah, no, last time I spoke with Clover, he told me he saw her walk off with some noble smelling pony who also reeked of lust and spirits."

"Sigh, I am grounding that young missy. Anyways, speaking of Clover, any word on his plan?"

"Oh yes, that, yes, he told me was going to be sending the skilled thralls our way."

"Mmmm, good. Oh dependable Clover, if only he were my real son."
    The vampony put a hoof over his chest and sighed proudly.

A moment later a smaller framed unicorn vampony in a coat entered the chamber and knelt before his lord next, kneeling next to the pegasi mare. "My lord, we have met the quota. We can prepare for the next stage, if you would please come with me."

"Oh goody, how exciting."
    The vampony lord lowly chuckled. "Tonight, will be the greatest night in vampony history before our curse. Le sigh, tck, we indeed are the cure, mortality being a disease." He got up from his makeshift throne and walked up to the coar wearing unicorn. "Lead the way my good sir." He then paused and looked at the pegasus mare. "Oh yes, don't forget, spread the word of alertness."

"Right away my lord," With that she stood up and flash flew away. The two soon disappeared as well as the scene faded to black.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

"We're the Cirrus crew, we will make our way and then give them hell. Send them straight to Tartarus to stay dead.....Anyways, naturally, long range folk, stay in the back to provide cover support."
    "Fantastic. I assume we're going for the heart, not the eye?"

((I'm wondering; should we move this to the misc. adventures thread on a different timescale than the main, so those who've already ended the day'll have something to do until this wraps up?))

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

"Fantastic. I assume we're going for the heart, not the eye?"
    "Yes, we have seen first hand the true effectiveness of a stake rammed right through the heart, not that easy of a target spot, but when it hits home, it hits home."

"Yea...the heart, not the eyes...or the privates,"
    Came a small whimper.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

"Sounds good t'me, Cap'n," Sandy said with a salute and a grin. The little unicorn dashed off to buckle on more stakes, not even bothering to disguise them as knives this time. He couldn't waste any more magic like that. Once he was all kitted up, he made his way back to the others, likely arriving the same time as Rainbow. He gave the sniper a quick smile, doing a little jog in place to showcase his lack of injury.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel holds up a few arrows and pulls more from his pack, demonstrating his lack of need for more wooden pointy things, but attaches another strap duo to his forehooves anyway.

"I'll bring out the flamers, on the off chance that I miss. Figure I'll give a halting song a shot if we come across any thralls, too."

"Going somewhere?" Taylor appears in a nearby doorway and leans against it casually.

"Yeah, we're just gonna go fight a ludicrously dangerous fight."

"Alright, just don't die too quick."

"Pah. Like I'd do anything anticlimactically."

---

Later, In The Wee Hours Of The Morning

Dawnstrider lifts his head and stares out any entrance he can find, catching glimpses of the far-off sun just starting to rise. He looks back over at Jewel, as well, making sure she's still there and in one piece.

---

Le Shop

At some point during the busy night, Stellar decided that she'd 'enough had this work of ing ufts' and stumbled off to sleep, but Horne's been kicking all the while. He spent the majority of the time drawing up plans and making a list of ingredients, a few sketches and ideas here and there...now, though, he's just wrapping up the latest part.

"Now...let's see if I have the physical spectrum just right...If you recall my explanation an hour ago, I need to tune this shadowblade to strike at a target casting a living shadow, or a creature with life force. Thus, if I did this correctly, the blade should slide through armor and stand both until it strikes something living. In theory." Leave it to the Doc to give a long-winded explanation for 'I'm gonna hit it and see what happens'.

A wisp of shadow breaks apart from his shadowskin, coalescing into an orb, then slowly growing longer, becoming thinner, gravitating towards his outstretched hoof. Soon, he holds what looks to be your standard dagger, but pitch black and shimmering.

Slowly and carefully, he slides the tip into the armor and then past, then through it, until his hoof lightly bounces off the front. Then, with a lightning-quick movement, he pulls it out and strikes three more times in rapid succession, each one phasing through. He glances at the blade and raises a brow, then quietly nicks his own hoof with it. The shadowskin blocks the damage from a sharp object, of course, but unlike with the armor, it didn't phase.

"Of course, this requires a great deal of concentration, and I'm not sure how an infusion will work. So far, however, I am impressed with the progress. I tire now, and your friend wishes to speak with you. Thus, till next we meet, farewell..."

He blinks, then yawns a bit, blinking a few times. "Mm, oh, hi Blades. How did everything go?"

---

Daniel:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I‘ll just come right out and say it; Daniel came into existence because I thought to myself one day ‘hey, I think a Scottish accent sounds pretty cool, let‘s put someone with that accent on the team!’.

Of course, I couldn‘t let some generic guy just fly in and hang around, no. He did appear kind of suddenly, but I came up with his personality very quickly. This was a point in time where the rest of the team was feeling the sting from some losses and fighting a (losing) battle, so I thought ‘hey, we need some optimism in here‘. Thus, Daniel‘s main feature is good cheer.

It‘s also noteworthy that I got most of his inspiration from Sebastian Vael, though it‘s not so much a total inspiration as a ‘hey, the scot with a bow thing is cool, let‘s do that‘. Like with Kathrine‘s inspiration, if you put Daniel and Sebastian in a room together, they‘d be…pretty much nothing alike. Though Danny‘s a better shot. By far. That‘s his second main feature; he‘s an archer, and a really good one.

Halfway through his character development, I realized that through his personality and charisma, I‘d accidentally created a near-perfect bardic archetype, so I kind of rolled with it. His music doesn‘t come up often, but it‘s a bonus when it‘s needed. ‘In-Team‘ Daniel doesn‘t have as much versatility as this Daniel does, though. Despite three song effects being hardly versatile.

For some reason or another, I came up with Taylor‘s ‘Daniel, I am your father‘ reveal in sort of a split-second decision. Danny‘s reaction was more or less ‘Oh yeah, I know, I was waiting for you to figure it out‘, but without Taylor‘s influence in that role, he probably wouldn‘t be as strong (both physically and in the strong will sense) as he is.

Also, Daniel was one of the first Teammates to be the product of a Ship, though in this case I didn‘t actually consider the ship (Pinkie/Taylor) until after the reveal, whereas with some others it basically defined their personality. Obviously this isn‘t canon in our FwM universe, so Daniel (like Starbeam, Stellar, Thunderbolt, Golden Shore, oh Celestia I could go on) is fine with the ‘single-parent-semi-orphan‘ backstory.

If I had to give Daniel an alignment, I‘d go with strongly good (fruit doesn‘t fall far from the tree), and chaotic of course. Now that I think about it, he‘s fairly well suited to a Robin Hood personality and career path, but-

”Sure, sounds great, except the part about being in the forest. And robbing? Ugh. I‘d rather charm the pants off the rich and get the money that way. Actually, I married into a noble family, so I don‘t even need to steal to give to the poor. Go me!”

….Uh. Oh yeah, and he‘s also Genre Savvy to the point of Medium Awareness.

”Medium?”

Get out of here! Ahem. Medium with a side of breakage. Though, this won‘t always come across right, since I (the player) am not nearly as Genre Savvy as Daniel (the character) should be. So if he‘s spontaneously Genre Blind, that‘s my fault.

”Ah, is it too late to give my dissertation on-”

Yes! Geez, people! Get outta here already, let me pick up the shards of the Fourth Wall in peace, sheesh.

18. - Top - End - #108

"Yes, we have seen first hand the true effectiveness of a stake rammed right through the heart, not that easy of a target spot, but when it hits home, it hits home."

"Yea...the heart, not the eyes...or the privates,"
    Came a small whimper.

"If in this whole mess there's one piece of good news is that the whole will be able to reconsider after we take away the leadership,"
    Staccata adds going against the general assumptions about fighting crime leadership. She had made the mistake of applying mortal thinking.

"So let's at least give lip-service to not just killing them all." The mare is available and will participate in all arming montages, slow walks towards the camera armed, or team poses.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dawnstrider lifts his head and stares out any entrance he can find, catching glimpses of the far-off sun just starting to rise. He looks back over at Jewel, as well, making sure she's still there and in one piece.
    Night Jewel was up and about, and appeared to be in fine condition. "Good morning! Your town looks spectacular in the daytime, doesn't it. How was your sleep?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    At some point during the busy night, Stellar decided that she'd 'enough had this work of ing ufts' and stumbled off to sleep, but Horne's been kicking all the while. He spent the majority of the time drawing up plans and making a list of ingredients, a few sketches and ideas here and there...now, though, he's just wrapping up the latest part.

"Now...let's see if I have the physical spectrum just right...If you recall my explanation an hour ago, I need to tune this shadowblade to strike at a target casting a living shadow, or a creature with life force. Thus, if I did this correctly, the blade should slide through armor and stand both until it strikes something living. In theory." Leave it to the Doc to give a long-winded explanation for 'I'm gonna hit it and see what happens'.

A wisp of shadow breaks apart from his shadowskin, coalescing into an orb, then slowly growing longer, becoming thinner, gravitating towards his outstretched hoof. Soon, he holds what looks to be your standard dagger, but pitch black and shimmering.

Slowly and carefully, he slides the tip into the armor and then past, then through it, until his hoof lightly bounces off the front. Then, with a lightning-quick movement, he pulls it out and strikes three more times in rapid succession, each one phasing through. He glances at the blade and raises a brow, then quietly nicks his own hoof with it. The shadowskin blocks the damage from a sharp object, of course, but unlike with the armor, it didn't phase.

"Of course, this requires a great deal of concentration, and I'm not sure how an infusion will work. So far, however, I am impressed with the progress. I tire now, and your friend wishes to speak with you. Thus, till next we meet, farewell..."

He blinks, then yawns a bit, blinking a few times. "Mm, oh, hi Blades. How did everything go?"
    Blades had passed out from exhaustion at the forge partway through the night. Even she could only work so long. However, she stirred awake at the sound of Arvadraa's voice.

"Oh, good mornin'! It's still a work in progress, but I'm sure we'll get it done. So how's it been? Not too pleasant gettin' pushed aside by Horne, is it? Oh well, how goes that aim-trainin' ya were doin'?"

[Subterranean Ponyism]

Their time speeds away. They should be halfway done by now. It won't be long until they return.

They can't forget this. Surely they aren't heartless. Surely they wouldn't doom their town to destruction, and condemn me to countless years in this inferno. They have some mercy. They will have to at least return to kill me...

Right?
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel was up and about, and appeared to be in fine condition. "Good morning! Your town looks spectacular in the daytime, doesn't it. How was your sleep?"
    "I find most things to look spectacular in daylight. My heavy bias aside, my 'sleep' was as normal. I assume you have plans today?"

Blades had passed out from exhaustion at the forge partway through the night. Even she could only work so long. However, she stirred awake at the sound of Arvadraa's voice.

"Oh, good mornin'! It's still a work in progress, but I'm sure we'll get it done. So how's it been? Not too pleasant gettin' pushed aside by Horne, is it? Oh well, how goes that aim-trainin' ya were doin'?"
    "It's only unpleasant when I don't ask." There's a vague 'don't pursue this topic' edge to her voice. "I think we have a basic idea of how to do this. But it'll take time. Even with all of us brainstorming, something like this isn't easy like gathering honey. But I had some time to think in between dozing.

I need two things: A shield from Stellar, and an entrance from you. I've waited too long to ask, and this is bigger than me and my problems. I need to know where and how to get underground.

It's time to save this town."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright, roll call on all who is actually going to go and who is going to stay behind and deal with the fire, in the forest," Gear declared, ready with her flash bombs restocked and even a couple of stakes of her own strapped in place where she would normally keep her combat knife. So far Gearstride knew of Silverpine, the two vamps, Daniel, Sandy, Staccata, and Rainbow, she was on the fence with the remaining others.
    --

Meanwhile, briefing room I suppose.

"MmmMmmgmgmgmm mfmgmmgmoommmmoo,"
    Came the muffled cries of a newly awakened Meadow, her eyes darting around as the suddenly feeling of gravity working against her, the pain in her body returning, reminding her of a stake essentially embedded in her leg.

This stirred Grubbs who made a face as he woke up. "Oh...heys...itsa youse....youse don't look so goods."

"Mmpph!mmmp!" Was the reply, and frankly, she did not, she now only looked partially ghoulish than from her previously all ghoul look.

"Don'ts worrysh, master gunna rescue me, he gunna rescue you too!"

"Mmmpphhff!"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-16 at 10:43 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, roll call on all who is going to go and who is going to stay behind and deal with the fire, in the forest," Gear declared, ready with her flash bombs restocked and even a couple of stakes of her own strapped in place where she would normally keep her combat knife.
    Sandy stepped forward, throwing a neat and tidy salute. He'd re-donned his armor, complete with reflective goggles and neck guard, and added another two belts worth of stakes. He still had his knives, but they weren't likely to get much mileage tonight. "Ready t'finish what we started, Cap'n. Let's put 'em back in th' graves they crawled out of."

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

Zephyr himself smiled his goofy little bashful-gung ho smile rearing up before coming down. "You know, when this is all over, I think I will go and try to start a real relationship with Blitz, an gard'dun honest real relationship." He turned to the Cirrus crew, particularly Sandy and gave him a salute. "Consider me your stalwart protector, I will do my best to return that favor."

Miss M in the meanwhile took a moment to inhale in a zenful manner. This was going to be a fight she had to mentally and physically be prepared for. Tonight would be a big step on her road to fixing her wrongs of centuries past.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

Zephyr himself smiled his goofy little bashful-gung ho smile rearing up before coming down. "You know, when this is all over, I think I will go and try to start a real relationship with Blitz, an gard'dun honest real relationship." He turned to the Cirrus crew, particularly Sandy and gave him a salute. "Consider me your stalwart protector, I will do my best to return that favor."
    Sandy grinned and saluted right back. "Thanks fer that. Knowin' my luck, I'm gonna need th' help," he said with a wink. "An' I wish you two th' best of luck. Blitz could use a little happiness for all th' trouble we put him through." In the heat of the moment, it slipped his mind that his fillyfriend, whose relationship could be best described as "on the rocks" at the moment, was standing not three paces behind him.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

This is about the time when Hover Heart strolls in the room. He mace swing back and forth from the leather strap in her mouth. "Dang. You ponies are too loud. A filly can't get any beauty sleep."

"She need it too." said Rainbow. She popped out of nowhere as usual, spooking somepony.

"Haha. Funny, but I am doomed with this attractiveness. Cursed to be the target of lecherous leers and naughty gazes." mumbles the pilot. "Anyway I am staying. You know how I dislike undead."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-16 at 02:47 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright, roll call on all who is actually going to go and who is going to stay behind and deal with the fire, in the forest," Gear declared, ready with her flash bombs restocked and even a couple of stakes of her own strapped in place where she would normally keep her combat knife. So far Gearstride knew of Silverpine, the two vamps, Daniel, Sandy, Staccata, and Rainbow, she was on the fence with the remaining others.
    "There's a fire? Wait, of course there's a fire. I'm not much for anti-heat, but I'll see what I can do in between entertainment. You all have fun."

Miss M in the meanwhile took a moment to inhale in a zenful manner. This was going to be a fight she had to mentally and physically be prepared for. Tonight would be a big step on her road to fixing her wrongs of centuries past.
    Daniel opens his mouth and Taylor cuts him off. "Resist the urge to snark. Though, I'll add something in." He turns to M and Zephyr and his smile instantly dies to be replaced by the serious-est of the serious. "I'll hold you to your oath. If any of these fine ponies do not return due to your negligence, I swear by Celestia's sun I will dust you myself." To add weight to his statement, he starts forcibly exuding more sunlight than normal - not enough to cause re-death, but it might sting a little.

To add bonus disconcerting points, he smiles again when the effect fades after a moment. "Nighty-night!" And heads back to the briefing room.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground

Someplace

The ninja tossed a little. Then she spit up a little. "My..looo"

Outside the Cirrus

Rainbow clears her thtoat. Then she enters drill mode. "Private First Class Hooves, douse that fire! Hurry up! Must I tell your soon to be wfe of how poorly you squirt that water hose! Move it Move it Move it!"
    The Cirrus
    Blaze sighed and got on it.
    He hated being bossed around as so.

((Sorry for being gone. My Internet has been gone for a bit >~<))
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #118

To add bonus disconcerting points, he smiles again when the effect fades after a moment. "Nighty-night!" And heads back to the briefing room.
    Staccata being a rogue would never resist the snark chance. "Say what you want about sun-wielders, paladins, and the like, they do know how to make a show of being stuck-up."
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

This is about the time when Hover Heart strolls in the room. He mace swing back and forth from the leather strap in her mouth. "Dang. You ponies are too loud. A filly can't get any beauty sleep."

"She need it too." said Rainbow. She popped out of nowhere as usual, spooking somepony.

"Haha. Funny, but I am doomed with this attractiveness. Cursed to be the target of lecherous leers and naughty gazes." mumbles the pilot. "Anyway I am staying. You know how I dislike undead."
    Naturally, it was Sandy who got spooked. He really should get used to that sorta of thing by now. But at least his leap of surprise showed he was uninjured. "Ack! Rainbow!" He held a hoof to his racing heart. "Thank th' fates yer on our side. Are y'comin' along too?"

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I find most things to look spectacular in daylight. My heavy bias aside, my 'sleep' was as normal. I assume you have plans today?"
    "Oh, indeed. I intend to explore the town, meet some ponies, set up a workshop, learn to forge the metalworker's writing, and then... Well, basically, I've got a lot I can do." Night Jewel grinned. "How about you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "It's only unpleasant when I don't ask." There's a vague 'don't pursue this topic' edge to her voice. "I think we have a basic idea of how to do this. But it'll take time. Even with all of us brainstorming, something like this isn't easy like gathering honey. But I had some time to think in between dozing.

I need two things: A shield from Stellar, and an entrance from you. I've waited too long to ask, and this is bigger than me and my problems. I need to know where and how to get underground.

It's time to save this town."
    "Into the caves? There's multiple ways. For one, the crypt's got a passage, although there's the little issue of a ghost along the way. Then there's various caves 'n crevices 'n general 'C' words, but ya get the idea. What were ya thinkin' of?"
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-09-16 at 08:19 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)