New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Daniel/Silverpine/Zep]

Unfortunately, last time the pair were in a similar situation and Bonita chose to surrender, the cop with the chip on his shoulder shot them both dead. LOTS of paperwork that one there, lots of it. Though, they kinda deserved it, they weren't saints.

Clod kept to shallow breathing, the triple dose of poison going through him, weakening him. "Don't worry.....baby, these f*****s...you'll kill them for me...they'll pay....."

The mare pressed herself against the pillar and closed her eyes and covered her ears, gritting her teeth. "I'm sorry Clod." She whispered.
    [I]
    Silverpine continued to squeeze the trigger slowly, far more slowly than he had to. Then Daniel threw off his aim and knocked Clod out.

The lieutenant shrugged. "Far kinder than he deserved." He continued to watch the skies for Bonita, sensing that the vampony would probably attack either way when she was ready.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Titan in the Playground

[Advanced Vampony Fracas]

Sandy gave one last, longing look to the pathetic sack of manure he was forced to call a pony. "A-aye...Cap'n," he said slowly, deliberately. "She'll be left alone...for now."

And then snap. The stallion's head jerked up, as if suddenly waking from a deep slumber. He turned away from his prey, squinting at the xanadu form before him. "C-cap'n? Cap'n!" With incredible agility for one so injured, the engineer zipped to her side, lending his back as a makeshift crutch/support to lean against. "Just t-t-take it easy, Cap'n, here, don't p-push yourself none. Take it easy, take it slow, don't rush yourself." Sandy's body still thrummed with wild energy, but having a clear focus for it helped. Somewhat. For now.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    The first thing Flare and Gak might notice about the shop is that it's occupied by a small purple filly with an explosion painted on her butt who appears busy organizing varous lethal instruments. She spares a glance over at the quartet and levitates the nearest remotely comfortable object for Blades to lay on.
    "Hey, Stellar! ...Aw, thanks." Blades, with a bit of effort, managed to get herself comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Blades. Brains."

Arvadraa sighs. "Why do you call Blades by her name, but never me by mine?"

"Because A, it sounds awesome, B, it's easier to remember and pronounce, and mostly importantly, you aren't at risk of stabbage if I get it wrong." Arvadraa subsides into grumbles and Stellar grins at the other two. "Welcome to Sharp Stuff R Us, what can we do ya for?"

"Be nice, Stellar..."
    "I suppose you will end up calling me Susan or something as well," remarked Flare. "In actuality, my name is Obsidian Flare. My power is that of the planet itself."

"Well, names are just names. I haven't ever killed anypony for callin' me the wrong name. I mean, I have killed ponies that called me the wrong thing, but for other reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak looks around, completely disinterested by the weapons and armor.
    "Um, quick question, do you have a bathroom I could use? A long trip is kinda...yeah...I'm sure you get it."
    "Oh! It's in the back, on the right."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Nothing ma'am!"
    Ember called out to the older mare on the other side of the privacy curtain.

Ember put a protective leg around Lochbed and held her close to him. "She's not wicked and I'm not enthralled." It would really be the other way around, wink. "And no, before anyone says "of course he'd say that! he's enthralled' that is not the case here. Don't hurt her."
    The visibly shaken fey clutched onto the security leg. "Ember, Am be scared"

Before Ember or Dr. Wrap. could speak more, Bruce stepped forward and whispered with force. "Hey. Now I do not know what is going on here. Or what you doctor have against this filly, but there will be no crazy commotion in this room as long as Vickie is here recuperating. I am not having it, you hear? Big Bruce will not let anything disrupt Sweet Victory's recovery."

Victory moaned and pulled up the covers. "Thank you Bruce."

"No bother. I wasn't too interested in putting an o' session of pugilism anyway." The doctor put away the iron rod. "Like I said, Miss Victory is in smashing health. Good enough to be dismissed. You may go to the front and procure a couch or ambulance to take her home. The nurse will be in with her prescriptions and other information. Stay off the fore left leg. and light work for a week. Tada." The doctor then went to the other side of the curtain to speak with the other patient.

And so maybe after fifteen minutes of flight and running the two would hit that district where booze could be found rather easily. Heavy Ale was probably a regular here in this district.
    "HEAVY!!!"

Of course Heavy was recognized by a couple hung over stallions leaning at a currently closed bar. "Where you been, Heavy?"
    "And who is the babe? Hehehe."
    "Ain't it too early for that. Heh?

"My friends, I'd appreciate you halt your tongues and do not speak in such a many around a lady. Suh talk is unflattering to the personalities I know during the happy hour." said Heavy Ale in a most dignified manner. His ever floating bag hovered over to the gentecolts and spit out a jar of clear liquid.

The jar was wrapped with one of the missing pony posters. "Remain civilized, be helpful and this one is no payment. Have you seen this mare?"

"Nope, I just woke up in the alley."
    "He means last night, Gin. I think I saw this one. He was over at Huff's."
    "He asked for a lady, ya loon. Can't remember anything from last nigh. It was wild. Should have been there. Woooooo!"

Heavy then turned to Aubade. "Let's go."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

Heavy Metal

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Hey, Stellar! ...Aw, thanks." Blades, with a bit of effort, managed to get herself comfortable.
    "Don't get too comfy. We've got a lot to go over."

"I suppose you will end up calling me Susan or something as well," remarked Flare. "In actuality, my name is Obsidian Flare. My power is that of the planet itself."

"Well, names are just names. I haven't ever killed anypony for callin' me the wrong name. I mean, I have killed ponies that called me the wrong thing, but for other reasons."
    "'Susan?'" She asks incredulously. "I think you think too little of my namery. Let's see...I suppose this'd mostly depend on whether your planet-thing is seismic, manipulative, or straight-up telekinetic in nature, but buck it, Terra works for all three."

She glances over at Gak and raises a brow. "Uh...I dunno, 'Plaid'? 'Jim'? Eh, one-a-day's enough for me anyways."

As per usual, Arvadraa is simply facehoofing in the back.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gak
    Gak will walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind her. She takes off her clothing and saddlebags.
    She'll then melt into the sink, turning the water on and letting it run over the puddle of goo that is now her. The dirt ran off of her and into the sink.
    She then proceeded to climb out of the sink, becoming a pony yet again.
    The water on her body, however, simply...vanishes. She puts back on her clothing and saddlebags.
    She then unlocks the door and trots back out.
    "Thank you."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Bowl-down

Staccata makes herself scarce after Rainbow starts setting up some bait. She finds some nice cover to conceal herself and would follow along to keep within attacking distance of the vampony.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Staccata/Rainbow]

The uncanny sound of an arrow flying. The earth pony wasted no movements. She moved her head and caught the arrow with her mouth, no caring for the slice on her pony lips, sending it casually at Rainbow at equal speeds with a flick of her head.

[Daniel/Silverpine]

No, k.o, the criminal was made of some tough stuffs. Clod fell to the ground with a grunt and let out a strained curse at Daniel and snickered. "You'll regret this.....heh..." What he exactly meant was not as clear as it may have seemed or even meaning anything in the right now.

Speaking of storms! There was one quickly brewing behind the far off pillar where Bonita was hiding behind.

[Sandy/Gearstride]

"I am taking it slow...if I took it any slower I wouldn't be moving at all..."
    Gearstride said with a wan smile.

Miss M

"If anyone can spare half a wooden...something...that would be swell."
    The red mare said dragging over the brown and tan pegasi, who was awake but derped. "I can't have him...replenishing his blood."
    -----

Ember-Hospital-Shenanigans

"Don't be Lochbed..I'll protect you.."
    He said with a whisper and small smile, nuzzling his fey fillyfriend.

He glanced at the others, glad the situation was diffused. "You hear that Miss Sweet Victory? You're gonna be all better." It did make him happy to see her recovering. That day when he found her all tied up and beaten, it was horrible.
    --

Aubade-Downtown- Bars/Club cul-de-sac

Aubade raised a brow here at the shenanigans. She shook her head and approached the drunks.

"Well regardless, here, take a flier. If you ever come across this mare in your....free time, please, let Mister Heavy Ale."
    She then gave them a flier and walked over to Heavy.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Sandy/Gearstride]

"I am taking it slow...if I took it any slower I wouldn't be moving at all..."
    Gearstride said with a wan smile.
    Sandy nodded his head so fast, his whole body started to shake. "Y-y-y-y-y-yes, yes, that's g-good, that's good. Take it easy. Sit still. Don't run about. Just sit tight. Everyp-p-p-p-pony else is handling it. We don't got to do anythin'. Relax, deep breaths, stay focused. Take it easy..." It quickly became clear he wasn't just talking for her benefit. If he could think that clearly, he'd be making a mental note to write a very strongly worded letter to the Backers regarding the side effects of their little batch of experimental drugs.

Miss M

"If anyone can spare half a wooden...something...that would be swell."
    The red mare said dragging over the brown and tan pegasi, who was awake but derped. "I can't have him...replenishing his blood."
    Miss M would find one of Daniel's arrows skid along the floor to her, courtesy of the engineer's magic.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Pal, I was starting to regret helping your sorry backside while in the process of doing it." Stomp, stomp, stomp. "Shut up already."

"Silverpine, get over there and blow that wannabe ninja into pieces just large enough to survive. Maroon, stab that one, take Zephyr and contain that storm. I need to get to work on a highway."

Leaving his companions to various tasks, he runs back to the temple entrance and starts clearing the various bodies away from a main path so they don't get digested.

(tl;dr - Beatdown on Clod's sorry hide until he finally takes a nap, Orders: Miss M/Zephyr to Bonita, Silverpine to Staccainbow, then clearing a path for the cube)
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-19 at 07:02 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

11. - Top - End - #1181

Vampony Bowl-down

Catching an arrow would be one of those heavy-focus things that might make it easier to land a blow on the vampony. Staccata sends her dagger flying at the vampony. The mare follows in her weapon's path, preparing to follow with a buck and then recover the blade.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper tilts her head to the side taking her body with in in the dodge. The returning bolt catches her foreleg right in the fleshy part. This drops Rainbows as she pulls in from pain. It will not kill but it hurts like hell.

Lochbed

"Yes, that is great news." said Big Bruce.

Sweet Victory slapped both sides of her side. "Good. I can't wait to... get out this place."

Lochbed still clutched Ember's legs. But the shivering stopped "So ye be going home, Miss Victory?"

"No. My apartment is... a wreck... And I just-"

"She will stay with me for now." Bruce interrupted. " I'll contact your sister to come in town and you two can moe into a hotel room..."

"No. No need to worry Small."

Heavy Ale and Da Boys

"Of course, Miss. We will be lookin' out for her for you."
    "Yeah. Our peepers will be open."
    "No cranny un... unsearched."

"Right." Heavy announced flatly. "Okay then. Aubade, think we should try a bar?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Staccata/Rainbow]

The uncanny sound of an arrow flying. The earth pony wasted no movements. She moved her head and caught the arrow with her mouth, no caring for the slice on her pony lips, sending it casually at Rainbow at equal speeds with a flick of her head.

[Daniel/Silverpine]

No, k.o, the criminal was made of some tough stuffs. Clod fell to the ground with a grunt and let out a strained curse at Daniel and snickered. "You'll regret this.....heh..." What he exactly meant was not as clear as it may have seemed or even meaning anything in the right now.

Speaking of storms! There was one quickly brewing behind the far off pillar where Bonita was hiding behind.
    "Well, that was an anti-climax." Silverpine added another blow to the head with the butt of his shotgun. That ougtha knock him out if Daniel's effort still failed.

Daniel

"Jailstep, I was starting to regret helping your sorry backside while in the process of doing it." Stomp, stomp, stomp. "Shut up already."

"Silverpine, get over there and blow that wannabe ninja into pieces just large enough to survive. Maroon, stab that one, take Zephyr and contain that storm. I need to get to work on a highway."

Leaving his companions to various tasks, he runs back to the temple entrance and starts clearing the various bodies away from a main path so they don't get digested.

(tl;dr - Beatdown on Clod's sorry hide until he finally takes a nap, Orders: Miss M/Zephyr to Bonita, Silverpine to Staccainbow, then clearing a path for the cube)
    "Of course." Silverpine wasn't exactly the fastest thing in the fight right about now, but he was still able to limp forward in good time. The lieutenant would arrive just in time to see Rainbow take another one for the team. Seeing as Miss Goth was pretty much pre-occupied with taking down Rainbow, he raised his weapon and fired. Twice. Aiming for her limbs.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Don't get too comfy. We've got a lot to go over."
    "Eh? What's this about, then?"

"'Susan?'" She asks incredulously. "I think you think too little of my namery. Let's see...I suppose this'd mostly depend on whether your planet-thing is seismic, manipulative, or straight-up telekinetic in nature, but buck it, Terra works for all three."

She glances over at Gak and raises a brow. "Uh...I dunno, 'Plaid'? 'Jim'? Eh, one-a-day's enough for me anyways."

As per usual, Arvadraa is simply facehoofing in the back.
    "That was the name given by that captain. I suppose you can simply call me Flare, however. It is even shorter."

Blades grinned at Arvadraa. "Try not to give yarself a concussion. I don't need ya out of commission too."

Gak will walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind her. She takes off her clothing and saddlebags.
    She'll then melt into the sink, turning the water on and letting it run over the puddle of goo that is now her. The dirt ran off of her and into the sink.
    She then proceeded to climb out of the sink, becoming a pony yet again.
    The water on her body, however, simply...vanishes. She puts back on her clothing and saddlebags.
    She then unlocks the door and trots back out.
    "Thank you."
    Blades took a moment to recall whether or not they'd actually installed plumbing. Then she remembered it had been part of the same upgrade that gave them the rather nice door.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Gearstride/Sandy/Miss M]

"Sandy...its alright....you...you take that deep breath,,,,nnngggh..."
    Gearstride did her best to lead as an example for her ship mate. Miss M in the meanwhile stuck the arrow in the pegasus' neck. Her eyes looked to the pillar farthest from all.

"Trouble's brewing, literally."

[Daniel/Silverpine/Zephyr]

Jailstep? Ooh, someone's using out of character knowledge, tsk tsk and not even 'bard' will cut it. Anyways, Clod just laughed as he was stomped on, butted with a rifle, and even bucked by Zephyr. But he did not pass out. He survived megaton bucks from his lady on a regular basis, this was nuttin' for the ol' strong bodied clod.

[Staccata/Silverpine/Rainbow]

The earth pony glanced backward and prepared a buck to the hilt to send it flying off. She was preparing to buck Staccata when she was shot at on her legs. There was an actually change of expression on her face, one her 'aw crap' as she stumbled forward with shrapnel embedded legs. "...Really?...Sigh."
    ---

From one of the middle passageways on the left, seven vamponies appeared, among them was the earth stallion vampony Honor Guard. In front of them was a pegasus mare, blue in fur and white in mane, she had a severe look to her. Like if someone spat in her cheerios.
    ============

Ember-Hospital

"Well, we always have space in the parlor, there's a nice comfy couch,"
    Ember offered, though he wasn't really expecting it to be taken up. He just figured that he should put that on the table.
    -

Aubade-Downtown-Bar and Clubs District

"Yes...probably one that a young girl with her friends would go to...I suppose."
    She rubbed her chin.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-19 at 02:54 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampland

From the floor and full of pain, the magenta mare adjusts and fire the giant crossbow she set up earlier. "Kebab." is whispered as the giant bolt does to skewer multiple vamponies.

Hospital

"Yeah, stay wit meh an' Ember. We ladies can have fun. Fun." suggested the kelpie.

Sweet Victory waved off the offer. "No. No.... I'll just inconvenience one pony... And Bruce is it for calling me Vickie."

Downtown

"Hey, you're the expert at being the young girl." Heavy said as he knocked on the opened door of a bar in the middle of the block. "Knock. Knock?."

"HEAVY!!!"
    "Come for a pint?"

"No.... *chuckle* No. Topped Off, have you since this girl" Heavy Ale's bag hovered and distributed fliers.

"Yeah, I think I saw that one." said the older breaded white stallion.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ettin in the Playground

[
    [Daniel/Silverpine/Zephyr][/I]

Jailstep? Ooh, someone's using out of character knowledge, tsk tsk and not even 'bard' will cut it. Anyways, Clod just laughed as he was stomped on, butted with a rifle, and even bucked by Zephyr. But he did not pass out. He survived megaton bucks from his lady on a regular basis, this was nuttin' for the ol' strong bodied clod.

The earth pony glanced backward and prepared a buck to the hilt to send it flying off. She was preparing to buck Staccata when she was shot at on her legs. There was an actually change of expression on her face, one her 'aw crap' as she stumbled forward with shrapnel embedded legs. "...Really?...Sigh."
    ---

From one of the middle passageways on the left, seven vamponies appeared, among them was the earth stallion vampony Honor Guard. In front of them was a unicorn mare, periwinkle blue in fur and light green in mane, she had a severe look to her. Like if someone spat in her cheerios.
    "You vamponies are really something, you know that?" Silverpine remarked to Clod, after belatedly realising that the vampony was still conscious. The sight of seven more entering the room had him sighing. Two shells, which wasn't even that effective against vamponies, versus seven of them.

"Any chance we could— Aw, hayseed." He winced as Rainbow launched her giant bolt towards them. So much for diplomacy.

18. - Top - End - #1188

Aero
    Aero nods.
    "It wouldn't be much of a picnic without some grub, right?"
    He reaches in and takes out a tupaware container.
    "Like some good old, veggie stir fry! Still hot from the restaurant!"
    But Aero, that doesn't make any sense. You took that basket out of the fridge.
    Unless...
    You were sneaky >>
    She just looks at the Tupaware container like... poker face
    The look back at Aero and tilt her head, not exactly doing much
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

Gearstride did her best to lead as an example for her ship mate. Miss M in the meanwhile stuck the arrow in the pegasus' neck. Her eyes looked to the pillar farthest from all.

From one of the middle passageways on the left, seven vamponies appeared, among them was the earth stallion vampony Honor Guard. In front of them was a unicorn mare, periwinkle blue in fur and light green in mane, she had a severe look to her. Like if someone spat in her cheerios.
    Poor Sandy only gulped down a few calming breaths before reinforcements arrived. But with the Captain's continued presence - not to mention her weakened state - he managed to keep enough presence of mind to not immediately go charging at the group. His knives and remaining four stakes hovered close by his side, taking up defensive positions. "S-s-stay behind me, C-Cap'n," he ordered in a wavering voice.

Synchronized wincing with Silverpine as Rainbow shot her massive crossbow right into their ranks before they had a chance to speak. That...probably just made things more difficult.

20. - Top - End - #1190

Gak
    "So um, what kind of wildlife is around here in Bridle Shores? Do you guys know?"
    It's important for her to know!

---

Aero
    Aero notices the look and puts away the container.
    "Is something wrong?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Stuff, A few moments ago

"Good by Spectre I would wish you luck, but I do not want you to succeed." Zippity Do said looking away. It was a little more difficult to do than she thought.

Spectre glowered at the mare. "Well I hope your flank finds itself with the True Death." He wanted to kill her himself right here, right now, but not even the bastard could bring himself to kill his sister.

And so afterward Zippity Do and her five Children left. A few moments later they were met by Honor Guard.

"M-my mistress...I've spoken with one of the ponies. He is willing to...well to protect us and not kill us essentially..." He said and bowed before her before glancing back up. "I think...all we need to do is just talk with them.....I suggest we offer our assistance I'm sure he, they would like that gesture."

"Stand up Honor Guard," The mare took a moment from her severe look to softly smile at him. "So these ponies can be reasoned with. Perfect. Yes, perhaps we can strike up a truce and yes, perhaps they would take to our assistance. This is going to work out I'm sure."

And so they had continued down to meet the Cirrus crew and associates on friendly terms.
    =========

Ember-Hospital

"I don't think we'll be inconvenienced and Aubade makes great french toast I must add,"
    Ember said with a smile and nod, his thoughts drifting over to yummy french toast.
    -----

-Aubade-Downtown

"Sometimes I feel more like an old soul rather than a young girl," She said with a wan smile as the pair then walked into the bar.

"You saw her? Where, where did you last see her sir?"

22. - Top - End - #1192

Vampony Bowl-down
    ((edit- didn't realize the friendly vamponies were close to the other friendly vamponies that are too close to being murdered by hero-ness))

Staccata moves up to try and collect her dagger. At least the annoying vampony is temporarily injured and will be easier to take care of. Noticing the new vamponies, Staccata eyes her saddlebags and its explosive. They need to get out of the way fast, or at least before the new enemies aren't grouped up.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-11-19 at 08:22 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1193

Aero
    Aero notices the look and puts away the container.
    "Is something wrong?"
    "What? no, just... Looking around"
    She was actually looking at the area immediately close to them, possibly finding it cute for some reason
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Eh? What's this about, then?"
    "Apparently you three got busy last night while I was out - the Doctor seems to have made a tidy bit of progress. And I think I might be close to something. The infusions I've tried still aren't working, but I might know how to stack magic, so to speak."

"That was the name given by that captain. I suppose you can simply call me Flare, however. It is even shorter."

Blades grinned at Arvadraa. "Try not to give yarself a concussion. I don't need ya out of commission too."
    "Hmm...'flaare'....'ter-ra'...Well I guess so. Might make it easier if you routinely set things on fire or something." She looks at Flare hopefully.

"But no, really, please don't." Arvadraa adds in.

"Brains you are absolutely no fun." Stellar pouts.

Gak
    "So um, what kind of wildlife is around here in Bridle Shores? Do you guys know?"
    Arvadraa immediately perks up. "Oh, all kinds! Bears boars bunnies badgers bees beagles beetles beavers bass bluejays bobcats bald eagles..." She rattles off, excited. "And those are just ones that start with 'B'!"

"Though," She adds. "Some of those might have just followed me around, rather than being indigenous."

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Silverpine/Zephyr]

---

From one of the middle passageways on the left, seven vamponies appeared, among them was the earth stallion vampony Honor Guard. In front of them was a pegasus mare, blue in fur and white in mane, she had a severe look to her. Like if someone spat in her cheerios.
    ((O snap! My bad. ))

Daniel, actually not so far away from where the newcomers came from, moves (well, semi-kicks, really) another unconscious vampire to the side before he spots them. His jaw drops ever so slightly and he immediately reaches deeper...

"I...stop, in the...stop...I...oh." His back legs give out, and both forehooves clutch his head and neck tightly in a fruitless effort to try and stop the pain of so much musical concentration.

Oh hey, there goes all my adrenaline, too. May as well, right? Wow, thought I had a lot less...broken...

(tl;dr - Daniel continues moving bodies until the lucky sevens come on to the scene. Then, he tries to sing-stop everyone, fails in a hilariously epic manner, and goes down like a sack of hay)

Next Turn - 'Cubes Gone Wild' and Hippie Vision Quest Mode!
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-19 at 07:03 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper remains prone. She is hurt afterall.

Aubade/Bruce/Victory

Sweet Victory shook her head. "No. No I won't. I'll stay at Bruce's until I am well until to move into a hotel."

"You will not stay in a hotel alone. You'll stay at my house until to either move back into your apartment or find a new one." Bruce's hooves stomped for punctuation.

Lochbed looked at Bruce. Then Victory. Then Brue again and finally Ember/ "Ember, is Miss Victory Mister Bruce's filly?"

The looks on those two's faces.

Heavy

The old bartender wiped down the bar with a rag a bit. He spoke wen he stopped. "Well her an her friends walked out hours before last call. A couple smooth gentlecolts walked out with her and her pals."

Heavy slowly rubbed the underside of his chin with a hoof. His eyes glowed gold once more, recalling all the ads and promotions he saw. "Interesting. They probably left after the half price hour ended. But Club Spider offers discount bottle service to groups over eight. Come, dearest Aubade." he sad with a leg pointing the new heading.

"Wait? You not staying for a pint?!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Troll in the Playground

And so, the new gang of vamponies arrived. Zippity Do opened her mouth to declare their non hostile intentions.

But then.

Rainbow decided to shoot a massive bolt at them. I don't blame her though, the only vamponies that came out of the passageways were ones that were trying to kill her and her comrades and she didn't really get familiarized with Honor Guard. She was too busy dealing with an annoyingly evasive mare.

"Mistress watch out!" Honor Guard jumped to action and shoved Zippity Do and his brothers and sisters away with his bulk. In his heroics he caught the brunt of the giant bolt as it hit his lower side, pierced through his flesh and poked out the other side. If only he wore full armor instead of just a chest plate. If one looked closely, his lower half was close to falling off, just one firm tug would do.

"Honor Guard!"
    Zippity Do yelled and then shot Rainbow a look of absolute hatred.

"Don't...be cross with them....Its our fault, ma'am, we should have announced ourselves...better.." He nnnghed and winced because this, what just happened to him felt like the pain of dying. And he might as well as been with a wooden bolt in him still stopping him from using his healing capabilities.

"...Identify....yourselves?"
    Gearstride called out to them with uncertainty and feeling she was doing something wrong with this part.

"Zippity Do and these are my children, we meant you lot....no harm.."
    She had returned to having the severe look on her face. A few of the other vamponies began the process of removing the nasty giant wooden bolt out of the body of their brother.
    ===

Ember-Hospital

"....I'm not quite sure,"
    He then stared at the two adults. "Are you two an item?"
    --

Aubade-Downtown

"Sorry...its a bit too early for that,"
    Said the liar who had spiked coffee, apologetically as she followed after Heavy Ale. "Oh my, sounds like you know your way around this area, from the sounds of it." She said with a soft laugh.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Say, who is Night Jewel waiting for? Since she's obviously waiting for someone.))

"Apparently you three got busy last night while I was out - the Doctor seems to have made a tidy bit of progress. And I think I might be close to something. The infusions I've tried still aren't working, but I might know how to stack magic, so to speak."
    "Eh, infusin' magic isn't really appealin' to me right now." If she had the strength, Blades would have demonstrated by lifting a leg.

"Hmm...'flaare'....'ter-ra'...Well I guess so. Might make it easier if you routinely set things on fire or something." She looks at Flare hopefully.

"But no, really, please don't." Arvadraa adds in.

"Brains you are absolutely no fun." Stellar pouts.
    "I can provide you with a continuous heat source, channelling magma up to the surface. Will that suffice?"

Arvadraa immediately perks up. "Oh, all kinds! Bears boars bunnies badgers bees beagles beetles beavers bass bluejays bobcats bald eagles..." She rattles off, excited. "And those are just ones that start with 'B'!"

"Though," She adds. "Some of those might have just followed me around, rather than being indigenous."
    "Aw, that's my lil' nature-lover," chuckled Blades. "So... what she said."

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ettin in the Playground

And so, the new gang of vamponies arrived. Zippity Do opened her mouth to declare their non hostile intentions.

But then.

Rainbow decided to shoot a massive bolt at them. I don't blame her though, the only vamponies that came out of the passageways were ones that were trying to kill her and her comrades and she didn't really get familiarized with Honor Guard. She was too busy dealing with an annoyingly evasive mare.

"Mistress watch out!" Honor Guard jumped to action and shoved Zippity Do and his brothers and sisters away with his bulk. In his heroics he caught the brunt of the giant bolt as it hit his lower side, pierced through his flesh and poked out the other side. If only he wore full armor instead of just a chest plate. If one looked closely, his lower half was close to falling off, just one firm tug would do.

"Honor Guard!"
    Zippity Do yelled and then shot Rainbow a look of absolute hatred.

"Don't...be cross with them....Its our fault, ma'am, we should have announced ourselves...better.." He nnnghed and winced because this, what just happened to him felt like the pain of dying. And he might as well as been with a wooden bolt in him still stopping him from using his healing capabilities.

"...Identify....yourselves?"
    Gearstride called out to them with uncertainty and feeling she was doing something wrong with this part.

"Zippity Do and these are my children, we meant you lot....no harm.."
    She had returned to having the severe look on her face. A few of the other vamponies began the process of removing the nasty giant wooden bolt out of the body of their brother.
    "No harm? That's a good start," Silverpine answered back, shotgun still pointed squarely at the nearest of the group. "Perhaps you could convince the lady behind the pillar to leave us alone before we continue this discussion?" He pointed to the pillar where Bonita still hid behind, presumably still lighting up with storms.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hospital

"What? No. Bruce is just a very close friend." Victory answered.

Big Bruce laughed nervously telegraphing the lie. "We are just friends."

Downtown

"I am a whiskey maker so knowing my way around is a must." Heavy Ale then pointed at the red brick building with a black spider motif. "Sting? Sting? I need your help." he hollered as they entered.

A pony sized spider descended from the ceiling in front of the two ponies from a mighty spider strand. "Heavy. You here early. Who is this with you?"

"A friend. Now focus. Seen this mare." The bag floated up and displayed the flyer.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. She left when their bottle ran out. Quite drunk."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy refused to budge. If they thought he would be leaving his weakened Cap'n at the mercy of some monsters holding a white flag, then they had another thing coming. Six things, rather. All of them pointy and stabby. Whoops, nearly forgot to take the deep breaths there.

His attention was again shattered when Daniel went down. The stallion bit his lip, resisting the instinct to run over and help. Others....others will handle it...Rainbow is support...sh-she'll have him patched up soon...just stay calm...she's probably just geting out the bandages now...just take a quick glance and see her-

"Rainbow!!!" Sandy cried out, seeing his filly down with a bolt through her leg and a vampony close by, ready to drain the life from her... I-I-I...n-no...c'mon Shores...deep breaths...deeeeep... br...eaths....augh... SCREW THE DEEP BREATHS! Sandy Shores was off like a shot, blazing across the battlefield with knives and stakes whirling away. The gloomy vampony was dealt a rapid-fire six-stab-slash assault on his way past, in a mad effort to put at least one splinter of poisonous wood in her flank. Success or failure, he'd be at his filly's side, snarling and growling at anything that even thought about getting close to his Rainbow.

[tldr: Sandy flips out, seeing Rainbow apparently down for the count. He abandons Gear and races to her side, giving the gloomy vampony a rapid-fire series of slashes and stabs, hoping to stake-disable her. Anypony who approaches is getting the angry, over-protective dog treatment.]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-20 at 03:11 PM.