New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Vampony Ally-down

Alright, just get out of the way of that. Sandy seems to have gone a little crazy, and, hey that just might be what the annoying vampony needs. Staccata slowly backs away keeping an eye towards the continuing fight, bleeding, bruised, and smelling of burnt cloth.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    ((Say, who is Night Jewel waiting for? Since she's obviously waiting for someone.))
    ((Luka, maybe? All I know is that Big Z's waiting for her to get moving, and I don't think the guards are stopping them.))

"Eh, infusin' magic isn't really appealin' to me right now." If she had the strength, Blades would have demonstrated by lifting a leg.
    "Right. What'd you do, go trolling for avalanches and win?"

"Actually we were attacked by some ponies that looked like they should be part of our...'old friend's' team. He helped us, though. Oh, and apparently he can create explosions of sunlight and is an ungodly level of handsome."

"Whaaaaat?!" Ignoring the entire rest of Arvadraa's explanation, she leaps on the most important thing. "You guys got into a fight and I wasn't there?! That's unconscionable!" Eh. Relatively important.

"I can provide you with a continuous heat source, channelling magma up to the surface. Will that suffice?"
    "Sure! If we get lucky the grass or suitable area around the hole will combust and start a blaze that'll burn down the entire town! That would be so awesome!" It's hard to tell what is more disturbing: The words themselves or that they are being said without irony.

"...Um. I-I...no wildfires unless you can control them! That's the rule. Since right now. Officially."

--

Daniel

For some inexplicable reason, Daniel twitches on the temple's floor, moans, and sobs softly into his hooves. "No...no...please, no..."

His eyes open, just briefly, looking blurrily around. A pony collapsing, nearly torn to bits by a bolt. A storm forming, ready to exact vengeance. A pony falling elsewhere, while another charges forward with an anguished cry.

They shut once more.

Eyes open. Daniel gets to his hooves unsteadily, all parts of him shaking. He blinks tears out of his eyes and grits his teeth. Then...he runs.

(tl;dr - Daniel goes to nightmare world on the unconscious train and just starts crying and loses it. Then he goes back, wakes up, opens his eyes, closes them, wakes up again and beelines...

Towards Honor Guard. Without a weapon.)
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    ((Luka, maybe? All I know is that Big Z's waiting for her to get moving, and I don't think the guards are stopping them.))
    ((He's just leaning onto a wall, didn't think he's into any group at the moment unless he's approached))
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Right. What'd you do, go trolling for avalanches and win?"

"Actually we were attacked by some ponies that looked like they should be part of our...'old friend's' team. He helped us, though. Oh, and apparently he can create explosions of sunlight and is an ungodly level of handsome."

"Whaaaaat?!" Ignoring the entire rest of Arvadraa's explanation, she leaps on the most important thing. "You guys got into a fight and I wasn't there?! That's unconscionable!" Eh. Relatively important.
    "What she said. It was a nasty fight, though. Full of cheatin' magic-types who didn't even have the guts to-"

"Calm down. Do not strain yourself. They will come again. Few leave their business unfinished. And when they return, they will be yours to destroy." Flare smiled. "Also, I made sure to bring that sword. You seemed to be making good use of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Sure! If we get lucky the grass or suitable area around the hole will combust and start a blaze that'll burn down the entire town! That would be so awesome!" It's hard to tell what is more disturbing: The words themselves or that they are being said without irony.

"...Um. I-I...no wildfires unless you can control them! That's the rule. Since right now. Officially."
    Blades looked somewhat intrigued. Flare, however, looked disdainful. "You threaten to destroy the town once and everyone expects you to burn everything all the time."

"Well, that's all right. Fires can be a bit hard to watch 'cause of all the smoke anyway."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaros

"Well then, we should move on. The earlier I can recover the earlier we can have a discussion." He waves Luka and Jewel along and starts (slowly) marching (plodding, really) into town (and beds!)

"What she said. It was a nasty fight, though. Full of cheatin' magic-types who didn't even have the guts to-"

"Calm down. Do not strain yourself. They will come again. Few leave their business unfinished. And when they return, they will be yours to destroy." Flare smiled. "Also, I made sure to bring that sword. You seemed to be making good use of it."
    "They were using magic? Wow, I bet you're regretting my absence, too."

"We managed just fine without you."

"Uh-huh. How many times did you flip out?"

"Only-! ...Shut up!"

Blades looked somewhat intrigued. Flare, however, looked disdainful. "You threaten to destroy the town once and everyone expects you to burn everything all the time."

"Well, that's all right. Fires can be a bit hard to watch 'cause of all the smoke anyway."
    "Wait, that was you?" She regards Flare more critically. "..I thought you'd be taller. With a deeper voice. And lightning coming out of your eyes. And this constant storm cloud thing just following y-"

"We get it."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-20 at 11:08 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #1206

Zaros

"Well then, we should move on. The earlier I can recover the earlier we can have a discussion." He waves Luka and Jewel along and starts (slowly) marching (plodding, really) into town (and beds!)
    The armored colt barely notices Dawnstrider waving at him, still in BSOD

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Flameshield craned his neck to glance at the foal riding on his back. "Hey, little guy. Where's your mommy? I can take you there."
    ( forgot about this! sorry!)
    The little colt would just raise his head a bit "I... Dunno" he still seems pretty scared

--------------------------------------

Clinic

Violet would start moving a bit asleep, but then she would star groaning and seemingly trying to open her eyes, it seems the stab was tiring
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Troll in the Playground

[Advanced Vampony Fracas]

Zippity Do glanced at Silverpine and then at the pillar with the brewing storm. She glowered, or rather glowered some more. "Bonita, desist with your stupid thunderhead or so help me I'll pierce your heart with the stake from your husband's head."

All she got was a thunderbolt from the rumbling thunderhead, and Silverpine got one directed at him because he was there. Zippity Do zipped *read hopped* to the side as the bolt hit the ground kicking up rock and debris and leaving a scorch mark. Silverpine should dodge, and also the temple rumbled dangerously again.

At the same time Sandy went crazy again. The vampony was actually trying to tactically retreat rather than drain the life of Rainbow, that would have come later. But the vampony earth mare was no good with funky shrapnel-tized legs. The vampony earth mare, on the ground, rolled and flopped herself out of Sandy's path only taking minor flesh wounds. There was an unmistakable sound of a sigh.

ALSO at the same Daniel goes crazy too in a special way. There must be something in the temple air, maybe it was all the new smell of ozone from Miss Bonita's brewing thunderhead. Anyways, however, Daniel comes off as hostile to the vamponies as Rainbow didn't leave a good impression herself. Three jump to protect Honor Guard with a look of determination in their eyes.

Miss M, Zephyr, and Gearstride are all confused here, like Benson, but heeeey.
    -------

Ember

"....If you say so,"
    Ember remembered certain photos, but he wasn't going to bring it up.
    --

Aubade-Downtown

Wut? Aubade stared at the giant sentient and talking spider. This must be a fey thing right? There really could be no other answer for this, anything else, just no. She stared, shifting nervously, heart beating fast, she hated spiders in that phobia sort of way.

"I...I...I'm going to wait outside...."
    She gulped and inched away back to the door before she gave into her phobia.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ogre in the Playground

Zaros

Ah, the beauty of fatigue to the point of single-mindedness! Or hopefully that's the explanation for the continued walk.

--

Daniel

He skids to a stop and closes his eyes. "I can alter the laws of the universe. Brute force is going to end up tearing him in half, but I can set it on the mend. Please don't tell me I need a Daring Ploy just to administer healing."

"...Huh. That was oddly coherent. Go me." If anything he looks even worse than he did when he was a gibbering mess, but apparently some wacky dreamspace hijinks injected him with liquid determination or something.

(tl;dr - Diplomacy check!)

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The mare sees something blue. Her vision is too blurry from pain to deal with looking at stuff.

Lochbed/Victory/Bruce

"Bruce, go set up the dismissal form. I... need a nap." Sweet Victory then pulled the thin cover over her head.

Bruce waved to Ember before exiting the room.

An then Lochbed's stomach growled. "This place be cold."

Heavy

The stallion poked the giant spider gently. "Sting, you are scaring me guess."

"Sorry." Then the spider slowly morphed into a black unicorn. A lacy cloth with a web-like design linked her mane, horn, and legs. Tiny spiders were visibly crawling over her. "Is this better?"

"I don't know."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #1210

Aero
    "Oh."
    He looked around as well befor taking out the veggie stir fry again.
    He'll push one over to Aisis and grab his own container.

---

Gak
    Gak's mouth waters a bit at all of the options.
    "Oooooh! That's quite a variety!"
    She blushes a bit.
    "Sorry, bit of a zoologist."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [Advanced Vampony Fracas]

Zippity Do glanced at Silverpine and then at the pillar with the brewing storm. She glowered, or rather glowered some more. "Bonita, desist with your stupid thunderhead or so help me I'll pierce your heart with the stake from your husband's head."

All she got was a thunderbolt from the rumbling thunderhead, and Silverpine got one directed at him because he was there. Zippity Do zipped *read hopped* to the side as the bolt hit the ground kicking up rock and debris and leaving a scorch mark. Silverpine should dodge, and also the temple rumbled dangerously again.

At the same time Sandy went crazy again. The vampony was actually trying to tactically retreat rather than drain the life of Rainbow, that would have come later. But the vampony earth mare was no good with funky shrapnel-tized legs. The vampony earth mare, on the ground, rolled and flopped herself out of Sandy's path only taking minor flesh wounds. There was an unmistakable sound of a sigh.

ALSO at the same Daniel goes crazy too in a special way. There must be something in the temple air, maybe it was all the new smell of ozone from Miss Bonita's brewing thunderhead. Anyways, however, Daniel comes off as hostile to the vamponies as Rainbow didn't leave a good impression herself. Three jump to protect Honor Guard with a look of determination in their eyes.

Miss M, Zephyr, and Gearstride are all confused here, like Benson, but heeeey.
    Daniel

He skids to a stop and closes his eyes. "I can alter the laws of the universe. Brute force is going to end up tearing him in half, but I can set it on the mend. Please don't tell me I need a Daring Ploy just to administer healing."

"...Huh. That was oddly coherent. Go me." If anything he looks even worse than he did when he was a gibbering mess, but apparently some wacky dreamspace hijinks injected him with liquid determination or something.

(tl;dr - Diplomacy check!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow

The mare sees something blue. Her vision is too blurry from pain to deal with looking at stuff.
    Silverpine duly dodged the incoming bolt, having already half-expected some sort of retaliation.

"I think what our spoony bard was trying to say is that we mean no harm." Silverpine got up and sidled closer to the one called Zippity Doo. "You'll forgive us if we're a little wary. We just plowed through like two dozens of your kind and all of them seemed inclined to see us six feet under." He waved again at Bonita's small storm-like thing. "Just... take care of her or something, and maybe we can talk." He shouted at Sandy and Daniel, "You two. Stand down! We don't need another bloodbath on our hooves."

Meanwhile!
    Flameshield raised an eyebrow at the small colt. "Well, since I don't either. I guess you're going back with me back to the guard house."

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine duly dodged the incoming bolt, having already half-expected some sort of retaliation.

"I think what our spoony bard was trying to say is that we mean no harm." Silverpine got up and sidled closer to the one called Zippity Doo. "You'll forgive us if we're a little wary. We just plowed through like two dozens of your kind and all of them seemed inclined to see us six feet under." He waved again at Bonita's small storm-like thing. "Just... take care of her or something, and maybe we can talk." He shouted at Sandy and Daniel, "You two. Stand down! We don't need another bloodbath on our hooves."
    Silverpine's plea was met with a dangerous snarl from Sandy. The engineer's blank, goggled gaze turned from him, to the new arrivals, to the sighing vampony on the floor, bloodstained teeth bared. All the while, he growled threateningly, low and deep in his throat as he circled around the fallen Rainbow. His weapons spun and whirled around him in readiness for combat.

Rainbow

Sandy leaned down and nudged her face with his muzzle, whimpering questioningly. She was still alive, right? She had to be, she was...she was just alive a bit ago, she had to be alive now. If she didn't respond, he'd keep poking her face, giving her cheek a forlorn lick.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-21 at 10:41 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Aye!" Night Jewel ran ahead, not really caring if Luka was still with them.

"They were using magic? Wow, I bet you're regretting my absence, too."

"We managed just fine without you."

"Uh-huh. How many times did you flip out?"

"Only-! ...Shut up!"
    "I guess we could've used a bit more magic. Something to break that thing they had. At least I got that nice sword out of it."

"Wait, that was you?" She regards Flare more critically. "..I thought you'd be taller. With a deeper voice. And lightning coming out of your eyes. And this constant storm cloud thing just following y-"

"We get it."
    "That's more of an air-type thing than an earth-type thing," laughed Blades.

"Hilarious. Just hilarious."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    She blushes a bit.
    "Oh, Arvadraa knows a lot about animals too. If ya know them, I'm sure ya'll have a lot to talk about!"

Flare looked a bit suspicious. "Has being carnivorous become standard?"

14. - Top - End - #1214

Vampony Cleanup

The vampony may be sighing from the shrapnel and stake wounds, but you know what's maybe more than sigh-worthy? Being on fire from stabbings when you're weakened from previous attacks.

The new vamponies are oddly not trying to murder everypony, so Staccata goes in to silence her.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy leaned down and nudged her face with his muzzle, whimpering questioningly. She was still alive, right? She had to be, she was...she was just alive a bit ago, she had to be alive now. If she didn't respond, he'd keep poking her face, giving her cheek a forlorn lick.
    Rainbow feels the blue blur poking her. Being a sniper, she is not used to being shot. The pain, though not a terrible injury, takes her hard. "Ow. Need to dull the pain."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ogre in the Playground

"Aye!" Night Jewel ran ahead, not really caring if Luka was still with them.
    "I....hope...this event...has not...given...you...a less agreeable...viewpoint...towards this place." He mutters, losing more coherency with each step towards the center he takes. But hey, he hasn't dropped yet.

"I guess we could've used a bit more magic. Something to break that thing they had. At least I got that nice sword out of it."
    "Or, y'know, beat them to death with a tree." Stellar says casually, telekinetically grabbing an unfinished dagger of hers off a shelf and fiddling with it over the flames of the forge.

"That's more of an air-type thing than an earth-type thing," laughed Blades.

"Hilarious. Just hilarious."
    "Oh hey sweet, you were paying attention to our long-winded schpeel about elementalist evocation!"

"Or air-equals-lightning-and-clouds was just blindingly obvious."

"From a traditional standpoint, maybe, but logically speaking those are weather/fire and air/water, respectively."

"I- Wait, there's a weather type, now?"

"Well duh. Otherwise yon winged folk would be decidedly un-special."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak
    She blushes a bit.
    "Oh, Arvadraa knows a lot about animals too. If ya know them, I'm sure ya'll have a lot to talk about!"

Flare looked a bit suspicious. "Has being carnivorous become standard?"
    "No, but single-interest tenacity is."

Arvadraa, meanwhile, brings in a basket of assorted fruits and vegetables that are surprisingly good-looking. "Courtesy of said animals, everypony, enjoy. And don't worry, I had a talk with them after that potato-fest, and cleaning them before delivery is standard."

"Ugh, thanks for mentioning that, now I can taste dirt again."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-21 at 04:07 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

Coherency must be a your mileage may vary sort of thing. The vamponies just stared at Daniel as they removed the large bolt and tossed it towards Zippity Do.

Honor Guard himself glanced at Daniel himself. His body free of the wooden menace began to slowly heal and patch itself up. "Feel free to assist, perhaps it will heal faster this way." He simply said with a wince, just laying there on the ground.

Zippity Do briefly glanced Silverpine and nodded and grabbed the giant bolt in her forelegs. She then flapped her *wings and took off into the thunderhead, avoiding another bolt with the intent of killing Bonita.

Gearstride looked at Sandy with a pitying look.

Miss Sighs a-Lot popped off the shrapnel sending it flying towards Staccata as she stood up, as for the stake wounds, they were aesthetic and with no actual stake in her, they healed themselves up.
    ===================

Ember-Hospital

Ember put another leg around Lochbed. "Warm now?" He asked with a little smile. Clearly he needed to be reminded why he was here in the first place.
    --

Aubade-Downtown

Aubade winced seeing the tiny spiders and continued to step backwards towards the exit and then dashed entirely outside.

*Benson remembered they were a pegasus and not a unicorn.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-21 at 04:38 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow feels the blue blur poking her. Being a sniper, she is not used to being shot. The pain, though not a terrible injury, takes her hard. "Ow. Need to dull the pain."
    Words! Signs of life! The little unicorn excitedly licked and nuzzled her cheeks, heedless of her injury. Still, some fragment of her intent reached his addled brain. Fetch the fixing thing? He could fetch the fixing thing. He'd fetch the fixing thing, and she'd be fixed. Through a swirling technicolor haze, he nosed through Rainbow's bag, pulling out anything that looked like a fixing thing. Bandages, salves, bolts, spare bowstring...in fact, perhaps it'd be more accurate to say he was just emptying her duffel bag. Once done, he'd poke and prod at her mane; Rainbow sometimes kept things in her mane. Hopefully, none of them had their needles facing outward.

If anypony moved closer, Sandy would immediately drop what he was doing to snarl menacingly at the intruder. Nopony was hurting his Rainbow. Nopony.

[tldr: Sandy empties out Rainbow's duffel bag looking for something to help Rainbow. Dissatisfied, he moves on to her mane. None too carefully, so there is some risk he may end up accidentally injecting himself.]

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Rather than just try to bowl over the trio in his way, he decides to just push it right on through the wall. With a charming, upbeat tune, no less.

"Patching wounds is simple
    Healing them is great
    But time scales can be tricky
    So I say why wait

It's not too much to realize
    Some miracles before your eyes
    From scratches to the biggest tear
    With magic it's not too much to bear

So heal, heal, heal now
    The fight's not over yet
    We've all gone something left to do
    But our winning's a sure bet

Just heal, heal, heal now
    Patch yourself together
    You'll sometimes fall
    But when we stand tall
    There's nothing we can't weather."

He spins on one hoof towards the other commotion, and pushes toward Rainbow next, but with more of a marching tune-esque tempo.

"Get up soldier, off the ground
    Keep the world turning 'round
    Keep the order
    Keep the plans
    Get up, soldier, while you can stand.

Heal those wounds
    Ignore the pain
    Fire those nerves
    They're to blame.

But hurry up
    'Cause we've got to move
    Deal with it
    Last part's on you."

And as a finale he shoots a withering glare at Silverpine. "I am not spoony."

(tl;dr - Double rhyming push: Ease of mending on Honor Guard's wounds, half-pain-resistance/half-healing-push on Rainbow. Oh, and a non-rhyming admonition on Silverpine (-2 morale penalty to snark checks ))

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

In Rainbow's bag, Sandy will find what Amish mentions. Bandages, medicines, and tape for binding wounds. Spare bowstrings, levers, and wooden parts for crossbow repair. A screwdriver for calibrations. Extra scopes. . And of course...

...a bottle of whiskey. She has a problem you know.

As for her mane, there is a syringe of painkillers. Another of that garlic based poison. And a granola bar in case she got hungry. The poking, licking, and nuzzling feel good until the movement shifts her body and agitates her wound. "Sandy. I'm fine. Are you wounded. I need.. the status.." the sniper whispers.

The soothing songs of Daniel closes his wounds with scabs and dulls some sensation. The tiny bit of relief give her a fool's confidence as Rainbow tries to stand but fails. The slip up sucks air through her clenched teeth. "Injury report."

Lochbed

"Much better. Thank ye." Lochbed leaned in to nuzzle. "Miss Victory. As ye be a friend of Ember, Ah be obligate too aid ye. So be they anything ye need?"

Sweet Victory looked and the "young" mare and young stallion sitting at her bedside. "The only thing I need is to see you two. Your adorableness is the best medicine I could ever get right now. Now go enjoy your day. I'll feel terrible if you wait in all on little old me. Go make out on a park bench or something."

Heavy

"Venom Sting, you're terrible." gloomed the Stallion. Then he galloped off behind Aubade. "Wait! Wait! We can... try another place.... another bar."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1221

Vampony Vamp-vamp

Meanwhile, Staccata would be still fighting madame LeSigh. Touching 'I care' healing moments are nice... but without somepony fighting they'd just get smashed to begin with.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ettin in the Playground

Daniel

Rather than just try to bowl over the trio in his way, he decides to just push it right on through the wall. With a charming, upbeat tune, no less.

"Patching wounds is simple
    Healing them is great
    But time scales can be tricky
    So I say why wait

It's not too much to realize
    Some miracles before your eyes
    From scratches to the biggest tear
    With magic it's not too much to bear

So heal, heal, heal now
    The fight's not over yet
    We've all gone something left to do
    But our winning's a sure bet

Just heal, heal, heal now
    Patch yourself together
    You'll sometimes fall
    But when we stand tall
    There's nothing we can't weather."

He spins on one hoof towards the other commotion, and pushes toward Rainbow next, but with more of a marching tune-esque tempo.

"Get up soldier, off the ground
    Keep the world turning 'round
    Keep the order
    Keep the plans
    Get up, soldier, while you can stand.

Heal those wounds
    Ignore the pain
    Fire those nerves
    They're to blame.

But hurry up
    'Cause we've got to move
    Deal with it
    Last part's on you."

And as a finale he shoots a withering glare at Silverpine. "I am not spoony."

(tl;dr - Double rhyming push: Ease of mending on Honor Guard's wounds, half-pain-resistance/half-healing-push on Rainbow. Oh, and a non-rhyming admonition on Silverpine (-2 morale penalty to snark checks ))
    "You keep believing that, Daniel," Silverpine said, a small smirk playing on his lips. Then he sighed as Miss Bored got up again. "Again?" He galloped over towards the vampony, probably helping to distract her so that Staccata might actually be able to land an incapacitating blow.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Gearstride/Zephyr]

Something was going on in the thunderhead. It rumbled, the temple rumbled. Another chunk of debris fell over by Gearstride. She was assisted out of the way by Zephyr.

"Here, for the pain,"
    He said biting his foreleg and offering it to her. She hesitated a moment before sucking down on his leg and drinking up some of his blood. It was groady.

"Thank you."

--

[Miss M/Sandy and by default, Rainbow]

Miss M carefully approached Sandy keeping within a safe distance from where he likely assumed his territory. "Mister Sandy...please...take control of yourself, this beastly creature isn't you."

--
    [Daniel]

"That was incredibly cheesy..." Honor Guard said with a tired smile. Something had happened, the results just weren't going to be quite clear this round.
    --
    [Silverpine/Staccata]

Miss Siiiighs was having none of that, especially since the 'distracting' wasn't clear. Silverpine could be doing anything, like standing around posing, She didn't feel threatened by him and backflipped away from Staccata but not towards the others either, that would be silly.
    --

In the meanwhile, the pegasus mare that was tortured by Sandy earlier forced herself to reach over to pull out the stake with her teeth. Lots of nnnghs and winces. Also, skinned unicorn who fired off lightning bolts before stopped bleeding and was showing signs of flesh of on his flank. But no one was around to see.
    --

Meanwhile, Elsewhere

"I can't...believe that stupid bitch just betrayed me like that.....she just doesn't get it,"
    Spectre snarled in his anger and then prompted bucked a hole in a stone wall, a three foot wide chunk of stone.

"And where the Tartarus is Clover?!!"

--

Elsewhere again in semi familiar tunnels

"Urgh......this is....taking so damn looooong......"
    he aforementioned Clover said in exasperation. He stared up twenty feet ahead where a certain jelly cube with a pony skeleton just chilling in it was sloooowly making its away down the long passage that lead into the temple.

The vampony was ready to just throw himself into the cube, but he had his orders. Along with him were the ten or so police offers with their batons and tasers. As well as twelve or so civvy vamponies, free of their compromising stakes. All marching and being obediently patient in regards to the slow moving cube.
    ================================================== =========

Ember-Hospital

Ember flushed a little at Sweet Victory's words. "Oh right...I was going to ask Big Bruce about work today....though I'm gonna wager I won't have to go in today."
    --

Aubade-Downtown Bar District

The pegasus mare calmed down as soon as she found herself not within sight of the spider mare and all her little ones. And then Heavy Ale appeared.

"I'm sorry...I just...couldn't be around in there anymore. I'm terribly afraid of spiders. Old foalhood incident. I know...it is..silly...but I just can't help it."
    She said with fearfulness in her tone.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Right. I'll just get to work on putting all that into an 'abracadabra'." He growls, wiping away the blood leaking out of his nose. "That's not a science, you know. Hang on..." He finally realizes that one vampire is trying to destroy the temple and the other is just fighting away.

He then proceeds to draw two arrows and fires at Ms. Sigh, muttering a rhyme.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Fly straight
    Fly true
    Obscured
    From view

Twang to the side
    Fight from the mind
    Go for the empty
    But strike in the hide."

"Gyahh! Nngh...hah...Hope your boss knows what she's do...doing..." Oh heeeey, he realizes, 2+2=4!

He starts to run at Bonita's pillar, shouting. "Don't kill her! Zippity Do, do not kill her!"

(tl;dr - He rhyme-pushes to make the noise from the arrows sound like they'll strike a few inches away from where they actually will so that if she does at all, Sigh will dodge/grab into them, and then proceeds to make himself look completely insane by trying to warn a pony who could literally eat him for breakfast to go nonlethal for..whatever reason.)

([Wooden Arrows Left: 2 (immediate)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 1 (immediate)])

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I....hope...this event...has not...given...you...a less agreeable...viewpoint...towards this place." He mutters, losing more coherency with each step towards the center he takes. But hey, he hasn't dropped yet.
    "You think I'm getting scared off already?" Night Jewel laughed and shook her head. "That was the first fun challenge I've had since I got here!"

"Oh hey sweet, you were paying attention to our long-winded schpeel about elementalist evocation!"

"Or air-equals-lightning-and-clouds was just blindingly obvious."

"From a traditional standpoint, maybe, but logically speaking those are weather/fire and air/water, respectively."

"I- Wait, there's a weather type, now?"

"Well duh. Otherwise yon winged folk would be decidedly un-special."
    "Well, lots of ponies know the whole elemental thing," replied Blades.

"I always wondered: Are unicorns supposed to be associated with water or fire? We have earth ponies for earth and those flying ones for air, do we not?"

"No, but single-interest tenacity is."

Arvadraa, meanwhile, brings in a basket of assorted fruits and vegetables that are surprisingly good-looking. "Courtesy of said animals, everypony, enjoy. And don't worry, I had a talk with them after that potato-fest, and cleaning them before delivery is standard."

"Ugh, thanks for mentioning that, now I can taste dirt again."
    "Well, at least my tastes are not antiquated." Flare rapidly dug in.

"Ya're sure trainin' those animals well. Maybe ya could make 'em into an attack squad or something!"

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ogre in the Playground

"You think I'm getting scared off already?" Night Jewel laughed and shook her head. "That was the first fun challenge I've had since I got here!"
    "If you...find...life-threatening situations...fun...then my...life...should...prove...endlessly amusing...to you."

"Well, lots of ponies know the whole elemental thing," replied Blades.

"I always wondered: Are unicorns supposed to be associated with water or fire? We have earth ponies for earth and those flying ones for air, do we not?"
    "That's up in the air. Since I consider Earth ponies and Pegasi to be connected to nature and weather magic in the primary, respectively, I think it's safe to say that Unicorns are more connected to magic as a whole.

For example, all of us have telekinesis, which can manipulate anything regardless of its element or connection. And then later focus determines a specific area. And then you've got the showoffs who can do anything. Well, lots of very tiny things without belonging to any real school. Hunh. Posers.

That's just my long boring opinion, though."

"Well, at least my tastes are not antiquated." Flare rapidly dug in.

"Ya're sure trainin' those animals well. Maybe ya could make 'em into an attack squad or something!"
    "Doubtful. Animals literally can't understand war or fighting without..well, with purpose, but a pony's purpose. Territory, mates, survival, sure. But the concept of an attack squad would get me a lot of confused looks."

"Isn't there a word for an animal that could fit in an attack squad? Oh, yeah, 'rabid'."

"Thank you, Stellar, stop helping me."

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

In Rainbow's bag, Sandy will find what Amish mentions. Bandages, medicines, and tape for binding wounds. Spare bowstrings, levers, and wooden parts for crossbow repair. A screwdriver for calibrations. Extra scopes. . And of course...

...a bottle of whiskey. She has a problem you know.

As for her mane, there is a syringe of painkillers. Another of that garlic based poison. And a granola bar in case she got hungry. The poking, licking, and nuzzling feel good until the movement shifts her body and agitates her wound. "Sandy. I'm fine. Are you wounded. I need.. the status.." the sniper whispers.

The soothing songs of Daniel closes his wounds with scabs and dulls some sensation. The tiny bit of relief give her a fool's confidence as Rainbow tries to stand but fails. The slip up sucks air through her clenched teeth. "Injury report."
    Sandy cocked his head at her. Injuries? He had no injuries. She had injuries. He felt perfectly healthy. Better than healthy. She was the one who needed fixing, not him. The motion of his head sent drops of blood from the forehead gash scattering, some falling on the sniper's catsuit.

He nosed forward the pile of stuff fetched from her bag and bangs, nudging it in front of her face. Now she could take the fixing thing, fix herself, and she would be good again. He nudged her uninjured foreleg towards the pile, whining expectantly...

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Miss M/Sandy and by default, Rainbow]

Miss M carefully approached Sandy keeping within a safe distance from where he likely assumed his territory. "Mister Sandy...please...take control of yourself, this beastly creature isn't you."
    She suddenly found herself facing down Sandy, his hackles raised beneath his bite-guard. The drugged pony snarled and gnashed his teeth at the intruder, his injured foreleg pawing the ground as if preparing to charge. Should she keep advancing, his weapons would rise to his aid, slashing and stabbing the air in front of him.

[tldr: Sandy completely ignores Rainbow's plea for an injury report, instead motioning that she should do something with the stuff he got from her bag and hair. He stops to stare down Miss M, threatening her with violence if she should get too close to Rainbow.]

(OOC: Technically speaking, Gear and Zephyr were over by the two vamponies who are recovering. Also technically speaking, blood is super-groady, so it's understandable she may not notice. Thirdly technically speaking, the pegasus had an additional arrow in her eye. Significantly worse than the knee.)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-22 at 08:40 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1228

Vampony Vamp-vamp

Staccata would dive away from the arrows, then move into attack once we know the result of that attack. At this point it's just probability... eventually one attack will hit.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow Pepper

With her good forehoof, the mare scoops up a roll of bandages, a tin of salve, and a thin brush. She wanted the splint wood too but could not find it. Nor the cotton swabs.
    She does it all by feel. An Equestrian sniper must train to do everything without taking her eyes off the target. Months of practice doing first aid and assembling crossbows blindfolded is paying off.
    After cleaning her wound, Rainbow bites the excess wrappings. "Help me up."

Sweet Victory and Lochbed

Victory reached out with a stressed shout. "I don't want you in there alone. It's dangerous."

"Where be dangerous. Ah donnae want Ember ta be any place loch that."

Heavy Ale

"I can understand. Let's check somewhere else. The third times's charm" Heavy taped his hindhoof on the ground thrice. He they pointed to a bar across the street. "I doubt she went to a toughs bar like the Salty, but the bouncer there sees eerything."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ogre in the Playground

Heavy Metal

"Well, if you two are gonna have a bunch of conversations involving animals and squeeing..." Stellar glances at Gak and is given a stepford smile by Arvadraa.

"Keep in mind that several of my friends are badgers before you finish that, Stellar. Very short-tempered badgers."

"That is completely acceptable and will not be met with any kind of complaints." She finishes dryly without missing a beat.

"Oh, fantastic." She wraps a foreleg around Gak's shoulders. "We'll get along splendidly, I can tell already. Where did you learn what you know about zoology, if I may ask?"