New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    [Silverpine/Staccata]

Miss Siiiighs was having none of that, especially since the 'distracting' wasn't clear. Silverpine could be doing anything, like standing around posing, She didn't feel threatened by him and backflipped away from Staccata but not towards the others either, that would be silly.
    --
    Silverpine wasn't exactly in his peak physical condition, but he rushes Miss Goth for a running tackle, this time opting for a more obvious distraction.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel]

"And why not?"
    Zippity Do demanded as she and Bonita plunged out of the thunderhead looking worse for wear, the two of them. They hit some pews with a force that caused a crater, Bonita pinned underneath Zippity Do all derp eyed. "This one nor her husband deserve your mercy."

[Sandy-Rainbow]

She didn't, as said, safe distance. "Sandy, stop being an idiot you damn pup. Acting like that you're going to end up hurting your own fillyfriend."

[Actually, about the 'no one to see it' stuff was in reference to flayed skin unicorn dude, he was flung out of the elemental tornado a little farther off. Anyways, acknowledged about the third point]

[Staccata/Silverpine]

Aaaand, she annoyingly ducked and backbended and pulled off the matrix letting the arrows miss and fly off elsewhere barely grazing her backside causing a small wince. Her eyes fell upon the charging Silverpine and grabbed his shoulders and flipped over him to let him run into Staccata. Damnit, just what were these ponies on? Surely they'd all fall exhausted, perhaps she underestimated these mortal ponies. Stamina, they had the reserves. She grunted and narrowed her eyes. Three opponents now, curses.

She was then almost caught off guard as a blue blur tried to tackle her. But her senses caught wind of the speeding pegasi and dodged him. Damnit, four opponents, girl had no break. She needed a nice smoke break.
    ===========

Ember

"Well, I wouldn't be alone, I'd have Lochbed...a-and my leg is feeling okay,"
    He moved his bandage wrapped leg a bit and only winced a little. Though, he did forget to take his medicine.
    ---

Aubade

"You know, perhaps we should also ask about the stallions she was apparently seen with,"
    Aubade offered taking a moment to let her nerves calm a little down.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy-Rainbow]

She didn't, as said, safe distance. "Sandy, stop being an idiot you damn pup. Acting like that you're going to end up hurting your own fillyfriend."

[Actually, about the 'no one to see it' stuff was in reference to flayed skin unicorn dude, he was flung out of the elemental tornado a little farther off. Anyways, acknowledged about the third point]
    Lies! Tricks! He would never hurt his Rainbow. And Rainbow would never hurt Rainbow. So that meant one of these ponies hurt Rainbow! Hurt her bad! He wouldn't let any of them lay a hoof on her. Any of them could've done it. Couldn't trust any of them. He snarled loudly and snapped in the red pony's direction. Show her not to get close. He'd get her. He'd get her good. Get her back for Rainbow. He'd-

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow Pepper

With her good forehoof, the mare scoops up a roll of bandages, a tin of salve, and a thin brush. She wanted the splint wood too but could not find it. Nor the cotton swabs.
    She does it all by feel. An Equestrian sniper must train to do everything without taking her eyes off the target. Months of practice doing first aid and assembling crossbows blindfolded is paying off.
    After cleaning her wound, Rainbow bites the excess wrappings. "Help me up."
    The sandy-maned unicorn perked up instantly. Rainbow getting up? Rainbow was fixed! He turned and licked her cheek excitedly. Fixed, all better, now she could-the intruder! He turned and snarled her way. Show her he wasn't afraid. He'd take her down. Rip out her legs and eat the-help Rainbow up! Put the weapons down, help her up, get her safe. Dropping his stakes and knives to the floor, he wriggled underneath her barrel nose-first and gently helped prop her up. Slowly, slowly, lift the heavy mare, get her-intruder! He snapped at the vampony. Stay back-slipping! Adjust the feet, more strength, get her up...

Whether or not she'd meant it, Rainbow provided an ample diversion for Miss M.

[tldr: Sandy wriggles under Rainbow's barrel and forelegs to try and lift her up. While he's doing that, he's occasionally snarling at Miss M. With Rainbow taking up most of his attention, he's rather distracted.

Hopefully, the style isn't too confusing. ]
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"You're probably right. Buck probably, you're near-certainly right. But as stupid as it sounds, I'd rather rest knowing that mercy gave them a chance rather than an execution. If they want to waste it, well...like I told him: What comes after the storm is their choice. But I've seen enough death in this princess-forsaken crypt.

Also they remind me a little too much of myself, so there's that."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Lies! Tricks! He would never hurt his Rainbow. And Rainbow would never hurt Rainbow. So that meant one of these ponies hurt Rainbow! Hurt her bad! He wouldn't let any of them lay a hoof on her. Any of them could've done it. Couldn't trust any of them. He snarled loudly and snapped in the red pony's direction. Show her not to get close. He'd get her. He'd get her good. Get her back for Rainbow. He'd-

The sandy-maned unicorn perked up instantly. Rainbow getting up? Rainbow was fixed! He turned and licked her cheek excitedly. Fixed, all better, now she could-the intruder! He turned and snarled her way. Show her he wasn't afraid. He'd take her down. Rip out her legs and eat the-help Rainbow up! Put the weapons down, help her up, get her safe. Dropping his stakes and knives to the floor, he wriggled underneath her barrel nose-first and gently helped prop her up. Slowly, slowly, lift the heavy mare, get her-intruder! He snapped at the vampony. Stay back-slipping! Adjust the feet, more strength, get her up...

Whether or not she'd meant it, Rainbow provided an ample diversion for Miss M.

[tldr: Sandy wriggles under Rainbow's barrel and forelegs to try and lift her up. While he's doing that, he's occasionally snarling at Miss M. With Rainbow taking up most of his attention, he's rather distracted.

Hopefully, the style isn't too confusing. ]
    Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy-Rainbow]

"Be careful of what you are doing." Rainbow's vision clears a bit. She scans the area as she is lifted to her feet. Then it fogs again from the pain of Sandy's rough movement.
    For a second contemplations were made on giving Sandy the downers. But Rainbow saw his manic state more useful. Especially since she could not support her body and shoot a forward crossbow with one good foreleg. "Sandy, status of the others. Now."

Ember

"Well, I wouldn't be alone, I'd have Lochbed...a-and my leg is feeling okay,"
    He moved his bandage wrapped leg a bit and only winced a little. Though, he did forget to take his medicine.
    The zaftig mare point to the thinner one. "She a little lady. These are trained thugs. No. Don't go back to the shop without a bodyguard."

"A body guardian? Ah know one of these."

---

Aubade

"You know, perhaps we should also ask about the stallions she was apparently seen with,"
    Aubade offered taking a moment to let her nerves calm a little down.
    "Sounds like a plan." Heavy Ale trotted across the street, waited for Aubade before approaching the tattooed musclebound rugged bouncer. "Excuse me sir, I-"

"Hey there little man, only tough guys in this bar. How tough are you?" interrupted the tough.

"I donnae want admittance to your bar just information." Heavy said politely. Holding in the urge to fight with his toughness and stallionness challenged was difficult. He physically showed his struggle on his face.

"Only tough guys get that too."

"I am sorry but proving my toughness be not polite with ladies present."

"So."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Vamp-vamp

Seeing the inevitable tackle throw about to hit her, Staccata jumps to get a good angle. The mare lets fly with her dagger, attempting to miss just ever so slightly so that the vampony's dodging will move into the dagger... hopefully one of the other ponies will attack while she's busy being hit by a Silverpine missile.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Ettin in the Playground

[Staccata/Silverpine][/I]

Aaaand, she annoyingly ducked and backbended and pulled off the matrix letting the arrows miss and fly off elsewhere barely grazing her backside causing a small wince. Her eyes fell upon the charging Silverpine and grabbed his shoulders and flipped over him to let him run into Staccata. Damnit, just what were these ponies on? Surely they'd all fall exhausted, perhaps she underestimated these mortal ponies. Stamina, they had the reserves. She grunted and narrowed her eyes. Three opponents now, curses.

She was then almost caught off guard as a blue blur tried to tackle her. But her senses caught wind of the speeding pegasi and dodged him. Damnit, four opponents, girl had no break. She needed a nice smoke break.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Vampony Vamp-vamp

Seeing the inevitable tackle throw about to hit her, Staccata jumps to get a good angle. The mare lets fly with her dagger, attempting to miss just ever so slightly so that the vampony's dodging will move into the dagger... hopefully one of the other ponies will attack while she's busy being hit by a Silverpine missile.
    Silverpine's eyes widened as his running tackle was deflected ever so deftly by the vampony. He did his best to slow his momentum before bowling right into the rogue. The two tumbled about in the dirt for a bit, with Silverpine finally coming out at the bottom, with the rogue on top.

The lieutenant groaned as the pain in his mangled hoof returned with a vengeance. Turns out using your injured limb would worsen it.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy]
    Miss M rolled her eyes at Sandy's chihuahua antics that they threatened to roll out, figuratively speaking. Now had it been Zephyr, maybe not so figuratively. She then telekinetically took away his toys and bones knives and stakes the moment he put them down. She felt he really wasn't in the right mindset to be playing with pointy objects. She growled back at him and narrowed her eyes. "No. Bad Sandy." She needed a rolled up copy of Sunday's paper.

At least at the moment Rainbow seemed to have reeled him in to relative normalcy.
    ---

[Daniel]

"What then? You yourself robbed banks at gun point for kicks and shot folks in the process? I see, you're wanted for armed robbery as well."
    She replied stomping Bonita for a second. One got the feeling that they wanted to do that for some time.

[Staccata/Silverpine/Zephyr]

It was anticipated and she knew it was unavoidable, her own reflexes betraying her. But she had her plan. She let herself get stuck with the knife and hearing Zephyr come at her. She pulled the knife out in mid jump her body igniting in that spot and threw the knife at Zephyr hitting him in the chest as he ignited as well and missed hitting her entirely. She rolled away to stop drop and roll to quell the flames.

{Orzel, I'll get to the ember/lochbed/aubade/heavy ale stuff later tonight, I don't have enough time right now to reply to that stuff since I have to be away from my laptop for some time.}

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Titan in the Playground

"Be careful of what you are doing." Rainbow's vision clears a bit. She scans the area as she is lifted to her feet. Then it fogs again from the pain of Sandy's rough movement.
    For a second contemplations were made on giving Sandy the downers. But Rainbow saw his manic state more useful. Especially since she could not support her body and shoot a forward crossbow with one good foreleg. "Sandy, status of the others. Now."
    Sandy dutifully turned in a circle, carefully turning Rainbow around to get a panoramic view of the whole battlefield. "Ponies...fighting..." he growled out, his homey drawl sounding closer to talking with a mouthful of pebbles. He turned around and-

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy]
    Miss M rolled her eyes at Sandy's chihuahua antics that they threatened to roll out, figuratively speaking. Now had it been Zephyr, maybe not so figuratively. She then telekinetically took away his toys and bones knives and stakes the moment he put them down. She felt he really wasn't in the right mindset to be playing with pointy objects. She growled back at him and narrowed her eyes. "No. Bad Sandy." She needed a rolled up copy of Sunday's paper.

At least at the moment Rainbow seemed to have reeled him in to relative normalcy.
    Wha-his weapons! He needed those!

His horn lit ablaze with magic, but even with stimulants throwing aside his mental restraints, his opponent was a centuries-old vampony. She'd had years upon years to perfect her telekinesis. He had a few basic training courses. Miss M might feel the faintest tug on the weapons, if she felt anything at all.

He winced at her rebuke, but nothing more. He knew in his heart he was a good pony. He was taking care of his filly. This pony, she was the bad one! Stealing his weapons and threatening him! The engineer fixed his goggled eyes on hers, teeth bared. Taking care not to jostle Rainbow, he pulled himself up to his full height, lifting his head and neck to make himself as big as possible. His weight shifted forward to his front legs, readying for a leap forward. His muscles tensed for a fight, but, rather tellingly, he made no move to attack.

[tldr: Sandy moves Rainbow in a circle, giving her a view of the whole battlefield. When he turns back to Miss M, he tries to take his weapons back, but fails completely. He bares his teeth, growls, looks her in the eye, tries to make himself look big and intimidating, and all-around shows that he isn't afraid of her. Despite the body language, he makes no move to actually attack.]

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Rainbow now sees the error of her judgement. Stimulated Sandy was not as useful as she thought. "Okay, Sargent Sandy Shores. Time for the narcotics." The sniper digs into her mane for the depressants.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Ughhh..." He clutches his head. "S-sorry...running on a short spark and snap judgement here...Not my choice to make." He shakes his head. "Not like it could make things worse, anyhow. Just...make sure to kill the husband, too. As in, immediately. Trust me, you do not want a veangeance fueled murder-pony on your back half your...uh...un-life."

"And...uh...could your friends maybe help on a takedown over there? I can't see particularly well, but I think half the team I'm here with are getting individual servings of de leur propres le plot."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #1242

Vampony Vamp-vamp

Having been gored, slashed, bashed, and kicking a relative stone wall all evening, Staccata's not going to be getting up quickly. Without being pushed off, the mare would eventually roll down onto the floor with a groan.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    "Oh."
    He looked around as well befor taking out the veggie stir fry again.
    He'll push one over to Aisis and grab his own container.
    She just grabs the one she's given, she seems distracted for a while, looking at a nearby tree while eating
    Seems like scenery catches her eyes, somewhat at least

----------------------------------------

Clinic

Violet would just finish waking up, groaning a bit and looking to the sides, possibly seeing Idle, and if she does.... She yelps and kind of jumps back scared with eyes wide open , then wincing and putting her hooves where the stab was.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

Rainbow now sees the error of her judgement. Stimulated Sandy was not as useful as she thought. "Okay, Sargent Sandy Shores. Time for the narcotics." The sniper digs into her mane for the depressants.
    If Sandy had heard her, he gave no indication that he cared, or even understood. He just kept up his threatening posture and growled away at Miss M. Grrrrrr.

(Reacting as a free action, yay!)

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ettin in the Playground

[Staccata/Silverpine/Zephyr][/I]

It was anticipated and she knew it was unavoidable, her own reflexes betraying her. But she had her plan. She let herself get stuck with the knife and hearing Zephyr come at her. She pulled the knife out in mid jump her body igniting in that spot and threw the knife at Zephyr hitting him in the chest as he ignited as well and missed hitting her entirely. She rolled away to stop drop and roll to quell the flames.
    Silverpine felt the room spinning. Like somepony had put the entire world through a tumbler. Or maybe that was just his head. He pushed Staccata off weakly and sat up blearily, rubbing the back of his head. Right. Vampony still on the loose. He got to his hooves unsteadily and looked around to see where Miss Sigh went.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Miss M/Sandy/Rainbow]

Eye roll. Miss M wasn't much of a dog person anyway. She always found them annoying, especially the ones where you could be walking sixty feet away and minding your business...and there ya go, some damn mutt behind a fence barking annoyingly and you just want to tell them to shut up. Sandy was the mutt right now. A drug addled chihuahua trying to make themselves tough.

"Rainbow, drug his flank."
    Poor Sandy. Though actually, he may end up a danger to himself depending on how his body reacts to the new shiny drugs.

But then, she had another more important matter to attend to. She dashed away floating his weapons with her.
    ---

[Daniel]

Zippity Do only listened to half his words. She pulled out that bolt stake from somewhere and raised it over her head and nodded at her children to go assist. Anyways.

"Waah...don't...don't kill us.....maybe we want to turn over a new leaf? Get a new lease on life," Bonita said, laying on her back and putting her hooves over her chest. "And anyway, you're one to talk, what with all the innocent blood you've shed in the old past. Don't think..we I don't know those old stories." Whelp that seemed to create hesitation.
    --

[Everybody else]

"Lieutenant..!"
    Gearstride hobbled after and towards Silverpine and leaned against him to support him.

Three of the vamponies dashed over to assist Silverpine and Staccata. The three of them trying to corner Miss Sigh.

Zephyr was on fire still. Miss M dashed over to his aid and put out the flames.
    --

Ember-

Ember looked at Sweet and resignedly nodded. And then Lochbed! "Of the fey variety?"
    --

Aubade

Aubade tiredly rolled her eyes and walked up to the bouncer. "You sir, will let us in. You don't know the meaning of tough, and I...have been dealt a sorry card hand in life, but I've emerged from it, because I am tough." She poked his chest three times for emphasis.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Oh are we playing that game now? We're playing a game...'s like a party, maybe. How the world runs on feeee-liiings. Ugh, wait, this has been worse.

Um. Yeah. Both of you please ignore that, I'm having issues. Though, if I'm supposed to tiebreak, here, I'd just like to point out that Zippity Do has proven decisively by kicking you (and not me) to the curb that she's on my side, whereas you have...oh let's go down the list.

Abandoned your husband when you had no reason not to think that we would kill him...tried to bring down the entire temple and not only suicide but betray YOUR boss by crushing his operation...attacked us in the first place, TWICE...oh, and your last-ditch attempt at guilt-tripping as well as your overconfident condescension earlier has made me reeeeeeeeeally not like you.

And I'm supposed to believe for half a microsecond that you've actually 'turned over a new leaf'? As if we're that stupid? Seriously? You'll stab us in the back the second we turn around and you'll feel great doing it! You've had chances. And now you only have one left, but not in this life."
    He approaches Clod, releasing the mechanism on his forehoof and popping out the stake, then nods to Zippity.

"May Luna have mercy on your tattered soul."

(tl;dr - Daniel gives the most epic 'the reason you suck' speech ever [because I am in no way biased], motions Zippity to just kill her already, and gets in position over Clod to FINISH HIM)

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Miss M/Sandy/Rainbow]

Eye roll. Miss M wasn't much of a dog person anyway. She always found them annoying, especially the ones where you could be walking sixty feet away and minding your business...and there ya go, some damn mutt behind a fence barking annoyingly and you just want to tell them to shut up. Sandy was the mutt right now. A drug addled chihuahua trying to make themselves tough.

Poor Sandy. Though actually, he may end up a danger to himself depending on how his body reacts to the new shiny drugs.

But then, she had another more important matter to attend to. She dashed away floating his weapons with her.
    ---
    "I know. I know!" Rainbow bites the end cork off of the syringe held in one hoof. She hushs Sandy then goes in for a hug. The needle is slowly slipped into the stallion's neck. "At ease soldier."

Ember-

Ember looked at Sweet and resignedly nodded. And then Lochbed! "Of the fey variety?"
    "Och course. Ye ponies be da only ponies Ah really know, Ember."

Aubade

Aubade tiredly rolled her eyes and walked up to the bouncer. "You sir, will let us in. You don't know the meaning of tough, and I...have been dealt a sorry card hand in life, but I've emerged from it, because I am tough." She poked his chest three times for emphasis.
    The bouncer looked down at the pointed hoof. He flinched just a bit.

"Oh feisty. You better let us in." Heavy Ale gave a smirk.

The Bouncer sat on his flanks and crossed his hooves in a huff. "Fine fine."

Inside the bar was dark and smoky. Few patrons as it was early. The bartender was behind the bar. Balded and stubbed. A cigar in his mouth and tattoo on his face. "Young for a lady thug."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #1249

Vampony vamp-vamp

The 'friendly' vamponies would find Staccata unconscious at this point. Nothing looks fatal, so she might be able to be brought-to. A couple of gashes and lacerations, lots of bruising, and the faint smell of burning... normal battle stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Miss M/Sandy/Rainbow]

The stallion gave a self-satisfied nod. He'd shown her good. That'd teach her to mess with Rainbow. If she ever tried that again, he'd tear her a fat, new mouth with-his weapons! He let out a frustrated whinny and stomped his hoof. The sneaky pony had made off with his weapons!

"I know. I know!" Rainbow bites the end cork off of the syringe held in one hoof. She hushes Sandy then goes in for a hug. The needle is slowly slipped into the stallion's neck. "At ease soldier."
    Before he could roar at Miss M, a magenta hoof pushed his lips closed, a gentle voice caressing his ears. The wrath receded for a few precious moments. Goggles met emerald eyes, and he whined in confusion. He...he needed to go chase the naughty pony! Get his weapons back! Fight! Kill! Destroy!

And then a pair of foreleg wrapped around him, and pulled him into a curly, rainbow-colored wonderland. He caught one whiff of her mane, and his fight was over. The feral pony let out a soft nicker, wrapping her up in his forelegs and rubbing his muzzle in her luxurious locks. So delighted with the filly was he and so strong were the drugs, that he didn't even twitch as the needle pierced his neck. Shortly after the injection was snuck in, his affections grew sloppier, more sluggish, and Rainbow would hear the pleasured groans die out into gurgling sighs. His hind legs twitched and trembled, before finally buckling altogether, unable to hold his weight any longer.

Perhaps those stimulants were keeping him going a bit more than he let on.

[tldr: Sandy is about to chase after Miss M, when Rainbow distracts him as only his fillyfriend can. Caught up in the nuzzling and hugs, Sandy doesn't notice the injection at all. After the drugs are administered, he partially collapses in her forelegs.]

(Orzel: Are these new drugs an antidote to the stimulants, or really powerful depressants? It will actually make a difference on what happens next.)

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Ettin in the Playground

[Everybody else]

"Lieutenant..!"
    Gearstride hobbled after and towards Silverpine and leaned against him to support him.

Three of the vamponies dashed over to assist Silverpine and Staccata. The three of them trying to corner Miss Sigh.

Zephyr was on fire still. Miss M dashed over to his aid and put out the flames.
    "I- I'm fine. We should go help the rest..." Silverpine said, a little unsteadily. At least the pain in his mangled foreleg was subsiding again. He stood up with Gearstride's support.

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Troll in the Playground

[Advanced Vampony Fracas]

[Daniel]

Sweet jeebus, someone is taking advantage of talking as a free action, those rules should be revised.

"No..reason? I watched you *stomp to the face by Zippity* and your lot kill several other vamponies...so shut the f--*stomp*..." Bonita groaned as her jaw sorta just dislodged and crunched. "I..dind'th beutrayh mah buoss...andh...noh...I duo't thuinkh yourt sthupidh....ah can'th noth, noth tryh to khill yourt...orhders and allh....itsh noth fhair shel geths a chanche.....I haveh storishes abhlout tdhis bitchl..thalt whould mahke yourth rechonsiderh.....worseh thanh anyhthingh me andh Clodh everh dhid...withlout ordhers..whyh thehere was a thime whenh she---"

And before Bonita could finish her last words, Zippity Do glowered and stabbed her in the heart with the stake before she could reveal anything. Bonita's blood and ichor splashing on her. Clod only limply stared in horror as the love of his criminal life was killed. He whinnied and looked away with only the same fate to look forward to as Daniel was primed to stake him too.
    --

[Staccata]

Two of the vamponies went head to hoof with Miss Sigh, all jumping around like acrobats and what not. The third of the trio dashed over to Staccata and nudged her with his muzzle. "Are you okay Miss?..." He began to spit on his hoof and apply it over her wounds..
    --

[Sandy/Rainbow]

They're doing stuff beyond my narration control.
    --

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

"Come on...let's go to that Miss M and Zephyr...they can help you a bit with your hoof if you'll accept their help,"
    She said being his his support.
    ---

[I don't have the time to include the lochbed/ember/aubade/heavyale stuff, Orzel, but when I get home tonight, I'll get to it in my next post]

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The stallion gave a self-satisfied nod. He'd shown her good. That'd teach her to mess with Rainbow. If she ever tried that again, he'd tear her a fat, new mouth with-his weapons! He let out a frustrated whinny and stomped his hoof. The sneaky pony had made off with his weapons!

Before he could roar at Miss M, a magenta hoof pushed his lips closed, a gentle voice caressing his ears. The wrath receded for a few precious moments. Goggles met emerald eyes, and he whined in confusion. He...he needed to go chase the naughty pony! Get his weapons back! Fight! Kill! Destroy!

And then a pair of foreleg wrapped around him, and pulled him into a curly, rainbow-colored wonderland. He caught one whiff of her mane, and his fight was over. The feral pony let out a soft nicker, wrapping her up in his forelegs and rubbing his muzzle in her luxurious locks. So delighted with the filly was he and so strong were the drugs, that he didn't even twitch as the needle pierced his neck. Shortly after the injection was snuck in, his affections grew sloppier, more sluggish, and Rainbow would hear the pleasured groans die out into gurgling sighs. His hind legs twitched and trembled, before finally buckling altogether, unable to hold his weight any longer.

Perhaps those stimulants were keeping him going a bit more than he let on.

[tldr: Sandy is about to chase after Miss M, when Rainbow distracts him as only his fillyfriend can. Caught up in the nuzzling and hugs, Sandy doesn't notice the injection at all. After the drugs are administered, he partially collapses in her forelegs.]

(Orzel: Are these new drugs an antidote to the stimulants, or really powerful depressants? It will actually make a difference on what happens next.)
    (Night Night Sandy. You've been injected with an experimental opiod mixture)

Rainbow struggle to put Sandy down on the ground softly with one forehoof. She sucks in a bit of air from the pain. "You just rest here."

The sniper then snags one of Sandy's dropped stakes. "Okay. Now to do my job."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Oh I've got no doubts we're just as bad as you are, me especially...the difference is, we're trying otherwise." Leave it to the bard to get in one last bit before she's staked. He looks down at Clod.

"Semper memoriam. Semper amem. Semper pro maiori bono." He mutters. Oh and then he gets ironic, of all things!

"Smite evil." Schnik. Wump.

(tl;dr - He gets expositiony, he gets pithy with some Old Empire coda, and then totally executes Clod. Oh, and then he keels over, still conscious, with few visible injuries, but shaking and bleeding out the nose and it's just terrible. *cough*)

25. - Top - End - #1255

Vampony Vamp-vamp

The vampony doesn't get much of a response. There's some reflexive batting of him away and some groaning. Not much.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

(Night Night Sandy. You've been injected with an experimental opioid mixture)

Rainbow struggles to put Sandy down on the ground softly with one forehoof. She sucks in a bit of air from the pain. "You just rest here."
    Thankfully Sandy was pretty light, as the stallion quickly turned to dead weight in her hooves. Worse than that, his body erratically twitched and jerked under the sway of the potent drug cocktail surging through his veins. She'd likely end up dropping him at least part of the way. But what was one more bruise on him, anyhow?

And despite her clear instructions, he did not simply lay flat and be still. His head, still bleeding away from that hit with the wall, lolled about listlessly on the floor. He wavered between quick, feverish swipes and fierce scowls at invisible phantasms, slowly drooping his limbs to the floor with a euphoric grin plastered on his face, and everything in-between. Sudden bursts of energy, sudden bouts of drugged placidity, and the occasional unhappy, shuddering middle ground; the drugs weren't negating so much as they were competing.

One could only hope Sandy's constitution could take the strain.

The sniper then snags one of Sandy's dropped stakes. "Okay. Now to do my job."
    She would find this rather hard to do, as Miss M had snatched up all of his stakes. But there was probably some leftover arrows lying around.

Additionally, the vamponies in the room would notice the smell of Sandy's blood taking on an acrid, burning stench.

[tldr: Sandy is trippin' hard.]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-11-25 at 10:29 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Thankfully Sandy was pretty light, as the stallion quickly turned to dead weight in her hooves. Worse than that, his body erratically twitched and jerked under the sway of the potent drug cocktail surging through his veins. She'd likely end up dropping him at least part of the way. But what was one more bruise on him, anyhow?

And despite her clear instructions, he did not simply lay flat and be still. His head, still bleeding away from that hit with the wall, lolled about listlessly on the floor. He wavered between quick, feverish swipes and fierce scowls at invisible phantasms, slowly drooping his limbs to the floor with a euphoric grin plastered on his face, and everything in-between. Sudden bursts of energy, sudden bouts of drugged placidity, and the occasional unhappy, shuddering middle ground; the drugs weren't negating so much as they were competing.

One could only hope Sandy's constitution could take the strain.

She would find this rather hard to do, as Miss M had snatched up all of his stakes. But there was probably some leftover arrows lying around.

Additionally, the vamponies in the room would notice the smell of Sandy's blood taking on an acrid, burning stench.

[tldr: Sandy is trippin' hard.]
    Rainbow has a strongly worded letter to the Backer physician who recommended these experimental first aid drugs. All these untested medications and poisons. She drops whatever pointed object she had and puts the good forehoof on the twitching stallion. The bad hoof reaches over over for the bandages in short sharp jerks of movement. "Still. Stay it. Focus on my voice. "
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "If you...find...life-threatening situations...fun...then my...life...should...prove...endlessly amusing...to you."
    "Well, how else am I to exercise this mind of mine? Endlessly reading books? I've got to get my challenges in somehow."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "That's up in the air. Since I consider Earth ponies and Pegasi to be connected to nature and weather magic in the primary, respectively, I think it's safe to say that Unicorns are more connected to magic as a whole.

For example, all of us have telekinesis, which can manipulate anything regardless of its element or connection. And then later focus determines a specific area. And then you've got the showoffs who can do anything. Well, lots of very tiny things without belonging to any real school. Hunh. Posers.

That's just my long boring opinion, though."
    Blades laughed at the "up in the air" part. "I like an assistant who can make jokes!"

"Well, you both can take comfort in the fact that the more versatile ones tend to lack in sheer power. You can know all of one thing or a little of everything, but not all of everything. There is a balancing factor."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Doubtful. Animals literally can't understand war or fighting without..well, with purpose, but a pony's purpose. Territory, mates, survival, sure. But the concept of an attack squad would get me a lot of confused looks."

"Isn't there a word for an animal that could fit in an attack squad? Oh, yeah, 'rabid'."

"Thank you, Stellar, stop helping me."
    "A purpose is easy enough! 'Cause fightin' is fun! 'N ya get some nice bones to work with."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Ettin in the Playground

[Advanced Vampony Fracas]

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

"Come on...let's go to that Miss M and Zephyr...they can help you a bit with your hoof if you'll accept their help,"
    She said being his his support.
    ---
    Silverpine made a face. "What? With their vampony... thing? I don't know about you, but I'm not quite keen on relying too much on their... blood." He winced as another burst of pain lanced through his hoof.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel]

And Daniel gets undelicious vampony ichor on him. Don't worry, I'm sure one can easily get the stains out. Zippity Do stared at the fallen Daniel and awkwardly glanced around.

She prodded him with a hoof. "Oh dear...seems you've overworked yourself tonight...this is no good....here...let me help." At the moment she started to just mend his exterior wounds with her spit. During all this, her nose was smelling something just nasty.

[Staccata]

The vampony began to pull off Staccata to the side just right at the moment when Miss Sigh and the other vamponies sped by still in combat. These vamponies here all gagged on some awful stank that only they could smell, that one vampony pursuing Miss Sigh, dashed to the side to throw up.

[Gearstride/Silverpine]

"I know...and its pretty nasty...but right now....its a helpful thing since I think...this is far from over....but...I won't force this upon you, its your choice," She said briefly nuzzling his cheek.

[Miss M/Zephyr]

She helped put out the flames on him leaving a crispy burnt Zephyr. Maybe this will be when it ends, the catching on fire that is, third time's the charm after all! And then their nostrils were filled with something awful. Miss M immediately turned her head to Sandy.

"Sandy..!"
    ============
    ============
    Ember-Hospital

"Right, silly me,"
    He said nuzzling Lochbed on the cheek. He looked back at Sweet Victory. "Right, Lochbed and I did have some plans today, but that's really after I confirm with Big Bruce on whether I have to go in to work today. I'm sure the answer is 'no', but I need to confirm it officially anyway."
    ---
    Aubade- Nightly Entertainment

"Well, it never hurts to start 'em young,"
    Aubade said in a faux serious business tone. "Anyways, we're looking for this mare in the picture. Have you seen her around by chance? Probably in the company of good looking stallions?" She held up the flier.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Clinic

Violet would start moving a bit asleep, but then she would star groaning and seemingly trying to open her eyes, it seems the stab was tiring
    Idle Chat himself began to nod off and suddenly sprung awake upon seeing Violet return to consciousness, sorta. He beamed. "Violet...!"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-11-26 at 02:00 PM.