New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow has a strongly worded letter to the Backer physician who recommended these experimental first aid drugs. All these untested medications and poisons. She drops whatever pointed object she had and puts the good forehoof on the twitching stallion. The bad hoof reaches over over for the bandages in short sharp jerks of movement. "Still. Stay it. Focus on my voice. "
    With a sudden burst of energy, the drugged stallion threw his forelegs around her good leg, clinging to it as he spasmed wildly. On the plus side, this motion thrust him partially upright, bringing his wounded head - and perhaps just as important, his ears - closer to the sniper. If she could hold on, she'd have a prime position to administer some first aid, or at least try to shout some sense into him. Beneath her hoof, his chest heaved and shook with each panting breath, and Rainbow could feel his heart thundering away through the sweat-soaked seams in his armor.

(I'm probably on so many watchlists for all the google searches I've been making on this stuff. >.<)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Idle Chat himself began to nod off and suddenly sprung awake upon seeing Violet return to consciousness, sorta. He beamed. "Violet...!"

Clinic

Violet would just finish waking up, groaning a bit and looking to the sides, possibly seeing Idle, and if she does.... She yelps and kind of jumps back scared with eyes wide open , then wincing and putting her hooves where the stab was.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Vamp Vamp

Good thing Staccata is a bit too weak to absolutely murder a pony that gets too close right now, because that would be the normal reaction for the situation when she starts looking around.

And then there's the vomiting vampony...
    Alright this is just weird, the mare will just sit there out of the way until things make sense.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #1264

Gak
    Gak just gives a blank stare as everypony speaks, unable to get a word in at all.
    "Oop."

---

Aero and Aisis!
    Aero opens his container and digs in!
    Snout first, into the container, he gobbles down veggie stir fry.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ogre in the Playground

Heavy Metal

"Don't worry about it." Stellar assures Gak, no doubt with a dozen layers of ulterior motive. "Incomprehensible scienc-ey stuff's kind of the norm around here."

"A good rule of hoof is to just tune out everything Stellar says." Arvadraa nods sagely.

"And just interperet everything Brains says as 'save the animals be quiet Stellar I'm totally crazy, doo woop be doop'." Yeah. She gets a glare for that.

"Well, you both can take comfort in the fact that the more versatile ones tend to lack in sheer power. You can know all of one thing or a little of everything, but not all of everything. There is a balancing factor."
    "....Um. Yeah. Of course! I mean, c'mon, a super-pony that knows like, all magic would be ridiculous." Her expression apparently fighting itself between dark frustration and a terrible poker-face says: She's got other theories.

--

Zaros

"Sharp...yes." It's a good thing they're getting closer to the Civic Center, because he's looking loopier by the moment. He bounces off the walls of the place twice before he even finds the door. "Wake...if...random...ninjas..."

Wump.

--

Daniel

He gently pushes Zippity's hoof away. "Ughh...that's not going to...work. Most of it's in my head anyway. I'm fine. I'm fine...just need a minute to catch my breath."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

============
    Ember-Hospital

"Right, silly me,"
    He said nuzzling Lochbed on the cheek. He looked back at Sweet Victory. "Right, Lochbed and I did have some plans today, but that's really after I confirm with Big Bruce on whether I have to go in to work today. I'm sure the answer is 'no', but I need to confirm it officially anyway."
    "I am guessing 'no' as well." Sweet Victory rolled in her bed. Her head was no tucked in the massive pillow, hiding half her face. "Technically you can ask for time off as you were hurt as well. And technically you are a partial owner so you can give yourself the day off."

Aubade- Nightly Entertainment

"Well, it never hurts to start 'em young,"
    Aubade said in a faux serious business tone. "Anyways, we're looking for this mare in the picture. Have you seen her around by chance? Probably in the company of good looking stallions?" She held up the flier.
    "I saw those ponies. Tryin' to get in. One of the colts tried to swing at Large Charge." The bartender then cracked up. "Now THAT was funny. Never saw a pegasus fly that way. His buddy took the hit like a champion though."

[Miss M/Zephyr]

She helped put out the flames on him leaving a crispy burnt Zephyr. Maybe this will be when it ends, the catching on fire that is, third time's the charm after all! And then their nostrils were filled with something awful. Miss M immediately turned her head to Sandy.

"Sandy..!"
    ============
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    With a sudden burst of energy, the drugged stallion threw his forelegs around her good leg, clinging to it as he spasmed wildly. On the plus side, this motion thrust him partially upright, bringing his wounded head - and perhaps just as important, his ears - closer to the sniper. If she could hold on, she'd have a prime position to administer some first aid, or at least try to shout some sense into him. Beneath her hoof, his chest heaved and shook with each panting breath, and Rainbow could feel his heart thundering away through the sweat-soaked seams in his armor.

(I'm probably on so many watchlists for all the google searches I've been making on this stuff. >.<)
    The rhythm of his beating chest. The pant on his open mouth. The wetness of his armor plates. All of these furrow the sniper's brow and frown her mouth. "Stay still. I can't fix you up while you are in such a condition. I shouldn't have done it. I've did it again."

With Sandy clinging to her good hoof for stability, Rainbow only has her mouth and wounded hoof to work with. And she was not about to call Miss M for help. No. Never let that vampony heal her colt again. Sandy fell for her and her healing. Another mare could not steal her thunder. Her purpose in his life. As hard as he clings to her hoof, she clings to that memory.

So slowly Rainbow dresses Sandy's wound. Soundless screams rip from her mouth as she slowly dabs at the engineer's blue and red head. Heightened sense wound detect tiny eeks and aah and she fights to be silent. The loudest thing heard are the squishes of the cloth and the single fallen tear as she becomes stuck in the middle of wrapping Sandy Shore's head. Stunned from pain.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Ettin in the Playground

[Gearstride/Silverpine][/I]

"I know...and its pretty nasty...but right now....its a helpful thing since I think...this is far from over....but...I won't force this upon you, its your choice," She said briefly nuzzling his cheek.
    [I]
    "I'll live," Silverpine said, declining the offer. Then vamponies started making no sense again. He blinked as he watched the vamponies pursuing Miss Sigh. "... Did that one just... threw up?"

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

"I...think so...ya know....what would they throw up? Blood?"
    She questioned and then shrugged her shoulders.

[Sandy/Rainbow]

Yep.

[Daniel]

"So the wounds on your body are in your head too, got it."
    Zippity deadpanned and shook her head. Her nose wrinkled. "Good goddesses that smell." Darn you Sandy.

[Staccata]

There seem to be a small smirk on Miss Sigh's face as that one vampony threw up. But then her own nostrils found themselves assaulted by Sandy's rank meth lab blood. She took a moment to not gag, but that was all the remaining vampony pursuing her needed. He took the chance to sucker buck her in the back of her head with vampony strength.

"Glurk..." She sounded as she went derp eyed and conveniently landed on her face near Staccata. If only she wasn't a bit too weak to absolutely murder a pony.
    =========
    =========

Idle Chat- Clinic

"Violet...!...I mean...Violet...its only me...Idle Chat. I'm sorry happy yer not dead..!"
    He threw his fore legs to try to hug her. He was a happy blubbering idiot right now, glad that his new friend was alive.
    ====

Ember-Hospital

"Oh right...I can do that...I forget....its kinda hard for me to grasp I'm a partial owner,"
    He sheepishly laughed.
    ====
    Aubade-Entertainment District

"What did they look like? The two stallions, if you remember?"
    She asked not taking the same amusement as the bartender.

9. - Top - End - #1269

Vampony Vamp Vamp

Well she could still ineffectively bonk a pony, so she does that. "You're a mule, you know that?" Hey at least there's still one-liners.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Titan in the Playground

[Vampony Fracas - Remember, Don't Do Drugs!]

A crooked, euphoric smile grew across Sandy's face as she worked. His legs locked up around hers, the spasms receding into erratic twitches. Even with her shaking hooves, he didn't seem to notice her sloppy work on the head-gash; it'd be a wonder if any of his pain receptors weren't fried by the drugs. Still, she was making progress on cleaning and wrapping the head wound. At least it wasn't bleeding out like it had been.

Despite the onset of calm, his heart continued to accelerate and his breath came even more rapidly. With all the black and red blood on his face, she may miss a fresh trickling from his mouth. That crooked smile of his hung far too awkwardly on one side to be anything but a broken jaw. Perhaps catching a bucking vampony in your mouth wasn't such a hot idea.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Heeey...I don't need a bath that badly. ...Do I?" He sniffs one of his closer hooves. "Nope. Just the usual iron. Toss in some corruption and personal psychosis, call it a party."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sweet Victory and Lochbed

"Go tell Bruce that you are taking the day off due to stress. He won't complain." Sweet Victory mumbled.

Lochbed scrunched her face and spoke with a low tone. "Or ye can nae lie and tell he ye donnae wanna work."

Heavy Ale and the tuff

(Do you have plans for the Songbird adventure?)

"Well one was red. The wimp that is. Lanky." stated the bartender. "The other grayish with brown. Bigger, Could have gotten in."

"I see. And which direction was the wimp knocked in."

"West, I think."

Heavy turned to his new female acquaintance. "Okay boss, Let us go."

Rainbow

"Manure on a stick. It's broke." Rainbow says with a frown. Wrapping the mouth closed would be tough and painful. On her end.

Taking the bandage in mouth and hoof, Rainbow tightly bound Sandy's mouth shut. Every movement is agony. It hurts bad bit in her silence only the drugged up stallion would ever know.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-11-28 at 03:28 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

"I...think so...ya know....what would they throw up? Blood?"
    She questioned and then shrugged her shoulders.
    Silverpine shrugged helplessly. He wasn't all into vampony physiology and he sure as hay was sure he didn't want to know the details either. "You holding up okay there?" he asked, glancing at the stump that used to her hind hoof.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Staccata]

"A mule?...Well...its a step up from the names you called my comrade...yaawn." The vampony raised her hoof to effectively bonk her lethally on the neck but was then face stomped by her vampy pursuer. "Ow..."

[Daniel]

"I don't like parties. Last time I was at a party was at my wedding reception, turns out the cake had been poisoned and everyone who ate a slice died, my husband included."
    She said in a deadpan tone. Well, good thing she had to use the little mare's room at the time. Also, someone shouldn't have had left the arsenic next to the baking powder.

"Anyways, no...its someone's blood here, your short little ally here....his blood...reeks, bad touch and all."
    More monotone deadpan.

[Sandy/Rainbow/Miss M]

With Zephyr not being a literal flaming vampony right now, Miss M zipped over to Sandy now that he wasn't a steroid puppy, with his stakes floating besides her.

"Mister Sandy Shores.....are you alright? Do you still have anger issues? Can I let you have your toys back?"

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

"Yea.....I'm okay, only hurts a little.....Hey...do ya think I'm line for getting a cyborg hoof?" She said with a tired smile and wiggled her stump.
    =======\=

Ember-Hospital

"Yea...I don't think I need to lie but heh, thanks anyway,"
    Ember reared up on the bed and gave Sweet Victory a friendly hug. "You better get all better ya hear?" He then pulled away and trotted back next to his filly.

"We'll go find Big Bruce and then head on out, alright?"
    He told his filly and nuzzled her cheek.
    ---

Aubade-Downtown

And so the pair stepped on out where Aubade let out a soft sigh and wanly smiled. "This is turning out to be quite the coffee non-date date."

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

"Manure on a stick. It's broke." Rainbow says with a frown. Wrapping the mouth closed would be tough and painful. On her end.

Taking the bandage in mouth and hoof, Rainbow tightly bound Sandy's mouth shut. Every movement is agony. It hurts bad bit in her silence only the drugged up stallion would ever know.
    Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy/Rainbow/Miss M]

With Zephyr not being a literal flaming vampony right now, Miss M zipped over to Sandy now that he wasn't a steroid puppy, with his stakes floating besides her.

"Mister Sandy Shores.....are you alright? Do you still have anger issues? Can I let you have your toys back?"
    Wrapped head and wrapped mouth; Sandy was going to look more like a mummy-pony by the time this was all said and done.

Through the haze of drugs and rushing blood, the little stallion cocked his head at Rainbow's pained silence. His emotions were unreadable; through the bandages covering his brown, the goggles over his eyes, and the wrappings keeping his mouth shut, just about all he could move were his ears. Suddenly, he blew a loud, long raspberry at her through pursed lips, shaking his muzzle to and fro for added effect. Apparently he could move his lips just fine. The motorboat sound died out into muffled laughter, a strange, spitting sound with his jaw clamped shut. But he didn't stop. Rather, it grew in intensity and fervor, until he could hold onto her leg no longer and writhed on the ground in the grip of his maniacal laughter.

Miss M would get no response from him, at least no verbal one. As she approached, Rainbow would feel his heart suddenly shudder irregularly. The laughter turned into deep, wracking coughs, sending spasms through his whole body. The episode was a short one, but it left poor Sandy still and twitching on the floor, his pulse feeling noticeably weaker.

[tldr: Sandy, for whatever reason, blows a goofy raspberry at Rainbow. This sends him into fits of uncontrollable laughter, until he finally fails a Fort save and eats some Con damage for his trouble.]

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ettin in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas
    [Silverpine/Gearstride][/I]

"Yea.....I'm okay, only hurts a little.....Hey...do ya think I'm line for getting a cyborg hoof?" She said with a tired smile and wiggled her stump.
    "Knowing us. You'll get it within a week. Probably with upgrades as well," he said, nuzzling her back. He glanced around and saw Staccata beating down Miss Sigh. "C'mon. Let's stake her and then go see how's Sandy doing."

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hospital

Sweet Victory reciprocated the hug. Her big left leg covering Ember.

Then Lochbed jumped in the hug fest with her own hug. A minihugfest. "Ye get better now."

"Oh okay Miss Lochbed. Now run along and let me rest." mumbled Victory.

Downtown

"Well, this not a date date isn't so bad. At least I get to look at somepony attractive as the plot thickens." commented Heavy Ale.

The dark cream stallion then spotted one of his alcoholic friends. A hoof hailed him over. "See any red ponies flew through here last night?"

The recuperating drunk rubbed his comically thick stubble. "You know. I think I did. Yeah. Got punched from Salty's into Needle Alley."

Needle Alley wasn't far. It was where the kids did their stuff before hitting the clubs. Nightclubs got sick of dealing with ponies dosing thing the stalls so everyone does it outside.

Vamp Lair

Dat raspberry. If makes Rainbow smile. Through all of this, the blue unicorn's temperament has been her anchor. The one she wishes to be for every pony else of the Cirrus. His spirit despite his luck is one of his main attractions.

The beating of Sandy's heart was irregular. And upsetting. Rainbow was sent into panic when he almost collapses. Her lips go down to meet his ears. "Sandy, it is not time to be giving up now. Stay with me."

A magenta hoof waves down the red vampony matron.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1278

Vampony Vamp Vamp

Staccata isn't going to get up to fight soon, but still there's always time to quip. "She's just mad I set her friends on fire. Repeatedly."
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Mmph...th' short one's got a...got...wait...Sandy? Sandy!" Zippity would probably be able to hear the telltale crackle of severely wounded (if not broken completely) bones being forced to go from naught to a hundred in zero seconds. Hay if it doesn't work, though.

"What's going on?! Is he alright??" He asks those assembled, running straight to Sandy's side.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy/Rainbow/Miss M with a bonus Daniel on their way]

".....No...it seems I can't give you your toys back..."
    Miss M said with a deadpan.

[Silverpine/Gearstride]

Gearstride picked up the stake used to kill the other vampony and followed after Silverpine.

[Staccata]

"They had also been my friends," The vampony said quietly and void of expression as he continued to stomp on the 'Miss Sigh' taking no enjoyment from it all.
    --

Zippity Do heard Daniel's bones crackle but showed no reaction to it. It was his doing if he severely injured himself for realsies having had declined her offer to fix him up. She walked back over to the mending Honor Guard as the other vamponies there stepped aside, and gave him a motherly nuzzle whilst continuing with her deadpan expression.
    ======

Elsewhere

"Blast it all!..."
    Spectre growled and stomped a hoof against the ground leaving the stonefloor cracked in all directions.

"Sir...perhaps...we should call in our losses....escape...try again later, we have eternity for that," Worry Wart said in a timid voice while the others looked on with uncertainty and guidance from their master.

"No! You hold your tongue!"
    He ordered as Worry Wart did just that, literally. No, this had become personal, those wretched little ponies were going to pay dearly. "No. I will end them tonight and be rid of them for good."

"Bhut shir..we dhun't hlave enhoulgh figthers fhor thlat.." Worry Wart said holding his tongue.

"That's annoying, let go of your tongue. Anyways, I have all of you still don't I?"

"But...the rest of us...aren't remotely combat capable like the ones you sent in earlier."

"So? You're still vamponies, and my vamponies, you'll all fight for me even if it does cost you your second life. I gave you all that life and I will damn well do what I want with it."
    He was filled with frustration and desperation, there was no reasoning with the anger filled vampony.

"But sir..."

"I order it."
    ================================================== ================

Aubade-Downtown

"Plot thickens?...I hope that's not a bad joke in there.."
    She closed her eyes and brought her hoof to her mouth for a soft chuckle.

"Needle Alley?...."
    Aubade questioned.

---

Ember-Hospital

And so Ember and Lochbed went to find Big Bruce!

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Titan in the Playground

Vamp Lair

Dat raspberry. If makes Rainbow smile. Through all of this, the blue unicorn's temperament has been her anchor. The one she wishes to be for every pony else of the Cirrus. His spirit despite his luck is one of his main attractions.

The beating of Sandy's heart was irregular. And upsetting. Rainbow was sent into panic when he almost collapses. Her lips go down to meet his ears. "Sandy, it is not time to be giving up now. Stay with me."

A magenta hoof waves down the red vampony matron.
    A placid smile stretched across his face, eyes likely half-closed beneath his goggles in blissful ignorance of the danger he was in. There were no worries, nothing that could trouble him. Just calm, all-consuming pleasure. For once, in a long life filled with hardship and strife, he felt at peace. And he had Rainbow with him to boot. He rested a wet, blood-soaked cheek on hers, twitching in what might be considered a nuzzle.

With her head so close, Rainbow would surely hear a grating, cutting wheeze from his chest, growing worse by the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

"Mmph...th' short one's got a...got...wait...Sandy? Sandy!" Zippity would probably be able to hear the telltale crackle of severely wounded (if not broken completely) bones being forced to go from naught to a hundred in zero seconds. Hay if it doesn't work, though.

"What's going on?! Is he alright??" He asks those assembled, running straight to Sandy's side.
    Well, his head and jaws were wrapped tight, he twitched uncontrollably, smiled like he hadn't a care in the world, and if Daniel listened closely, he could hear harsh wheezing every time the engineer took a breath. Which was often; the pony seemed to think they were about to run out of air with how fast he was gulping it down.

All in all, he didn't look so good.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Big Bruce

".. yeah. Here's the address." said Bruce to the head nurse. He heard Ember and Lochbed coming. "How is she? Is she asleep? I can delay the ambulance-chariot?"

Lochbed scrunched up her face in confusion. "A blue... lance?"

Heavy Ale

Heavy Ale chuckled and pointed at Aubade"You are a funny one." Then he leaned in closer. "But seriously Needle Alley is dangerous. If you don't want to go down this street, we'll turn back now. Otherwise, take my leg."

Rainbow

Okay now she is in full panic. The sounds of Sandy's gurgling wheeze scares her into a shivering panic..

Flashback to her first love. Gargling and spitting blood on his well armed hooves. Blue coat painted in red and violet. Cold and sickly. "Oh princess, Sandy! Stay with me, stallion. Idon'tknowhowtodo. Somepony help." Her head pokes up and darts around. "M! Daniel! I need help."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

He looks caught between major concern and wanting to strangle somepony when he arrives. Rainbow's desperate plea sends pangs running through him, and he shakes his head numbly.

"I...I might remember something about whatever's wrong...something Taylor went over at some point, maybe...but I don't think I have enough focus left to just sing this one away." He holds out a hoof in front of Miss M, hopefully before she can do anything. "All I know for sure is that regen-hack is a bad idea. I haven't the vaguest clue what it does to non-vampire physiology in the first place, and mixing something that's possibly another chemical into the mix? Shoots right past 'bad' and into 'swooping'."

His mind races; stress aside, it looks like that stint while he was out sharpened him, if that were possible. He stares into Sandy with raw focus and rolls his hoof at Rainbow.

"What exactly does he have in him?"

(tl;dr - Daniel holds back Miss M and her super-spit, then makes use of that bardic knowledge while nudging Rainbow to give him details)
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-11-29 at 01:53 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1284

Vampony Vamp-vamp

Staccata shifts slowly and is looking like she'll make an attempt at getting up in a moment. Lots of soreness and just regular pain. "I didn't say she wasn't right to be mad."
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1285

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero and Aisis!
    Aero opens his container and digs in!
    Snout first, into the container, he gobbles down veggie stir fry.
    Aisis' distracted, but she eats her stir fry too

----------------------------

Idle Chat- Clinic

"Violet...!...I mean...Violet...its only me...Idle Chat. I'm sorry happy yer not dead..!"
    He threw his fore legs to try to hug her. He was a happy blubbering idiot right now, glad that his new friend was alive
    "...I-Idle? Wha-*hugged*"
    She was still somewhat tired over the stab, it seems she's still tired, and the wound would still hurt, possibly the explosion too.

----------------------------

Random alley

If the griffon (MCerberu's griffon) were still walking around and patrolling, he would hear a brief noise coming from an alley or something, it would sound like a slight drag.

[tag: MCerberus]
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-11-29 at 12:35 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Don't worry about it." Stellar assures Gak, no doubt with a dozen layers of ulterior motive. "Incomprehensible scienc-ey stuff's kind of the norm around here."

"A good rule of hoof is to just tune out everything Stellar says." Arvadraa nods sagely.

"And just interperet everything Brains says as 'save the animals be quiet Stellar I'm totally crazy, doo woop be doop'." Yeah. She gets a glare for that.
    Flare laughed. "And, of course, anything you two say to each other should be discounted."

"Well, it's what they said, sort of. Don't worry, though." Blades smiled at Gak. "There's still room for talkin' about various ways to cause things to bleed from the most places in the least time! 'N... What is it ya do, exactly?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "....Um. Yeah. Of course! I mean, c'mon, a super-pony that knows like, all magic would be ridiculous." Her expression apparently fighting itself between dark frustration and a terrible poker-face says: She's got other theories.
    "Knowing all magic is theoretically possible. Mastering it isn't."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Sharp...yes." It's a good thing they're getting closer to the Civic Center, because he's looking loopier by the moment. He bounces off the walls of the place twice before he even finds the door. "Wake...if...random...ninjas..."

Wump.
    "I guess my way is more pleasant than the forceful way," remarked Night Jewel. "Oh well, enjoy your rest."

With that, she set about examining the piece of metal she'd retrieved. She sniffed it, poked it with her tools a bit, then tried sticking a magnet to it.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Vampony Vamp-vamp

Staccata shifts slowly and is looking like she'll make an attempt at getting up in a moment. Lots of soreness and just regular pain. "I didn't say she wasn't right to be mad."
    "Perhaps not. But then again, I think the time for talk is over. Apologies miss." With that, Silverpine nodded at Gear to drive the stake into her.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Daniel

He looks caught between major concern and wanting to strangle somepony when he arrives. Rainbow's desperate plea sends pangs running through him, and he shakes his head numbly.

"I...I might remember something about whatever's wrong...something Taylor went over at some point, maybe...but I don't think I have enough focus left to just sing this one away." He holds out a hoof in front of Miss M, hopefully before she can do anything. "All I know for sure is that regen-hack is a bad idea. I haven't the vaguest clue what it does to non-vampire physiology in the first place, and mixing something that's possibly another chemical into the mix? Shoots right past 'bad' and into 'swooping'."

His mind races; stress aside, it looks like that stint while he was out sharpened him, if that were possible. He stares into Sandy with raw focus and rolls his hoof at Rainbow.

"What exactly does he have in him?"

(tl;dr - Daniel holds back Miss M and her super-spit, then makes use of that bardic knowledge while nudging Rainbow to give him details)
    "Synthetic stimulants and depressants. Sandy's... also... also got a bleeding wound here" She points with a rapidly quivering hoof. "And a broken jaw. Oh Princesses, what have I done?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Troll in the Playground

Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel/Sandy/Rainbow/Miss M]

Super spit is only for exterior wounds, think, like an advanced liquid bandage that closes closes flesh wounds, P.S.

Anyways, not even Miss M was certain what her blood would do with all the chemicals in there, for the longest time, it had only been used with combating interior wounds, like broken ribs/bones, punctured organs, etc, maaaybe she used it before to help someone fight the flu is that like the same as fighting off a trippy chemical concoction? Also exhaustion in that 'pick me up' sort of way. If only she had done unwanted science on those teens who hang around in Needle Alley to collect her data.

Anyways, a broken jaw she could fix, whatever was going inside Sandy she wasn't sure, and...she did feel responsible in the whole encouraging Rainbow to inject him with the second drug...its just that..t-that Sandy was sooo annoying to her as a rabies filled chihuahua
    -

[Silverpine/Gearstride/Staccata]

The vampony just looked at Staccata with expressionless eyes as then Silverpine and Gearstride approached with bloody tipped stake in mouth, how unsanitary.

Gearstride frowned at the vamp getting stomped on. The vamp doing the stomping moved down aside as Gearstride plunged the stake in the middle of her back, out of reach of hooves and teeth that may try to remove it.

Glurk and squish.

=======

Ember-Hospital

So cute when she did the scrunchy face. "No, an ambulence, am-bhew-lance. Its a vehicle hospitals' use to ferry victims from where they had their life threatening accident.....though apparently also to drop off patients?" That part confused him. Anyways, he nuzzled her again. He looked to Bruce.

"She's fine, just tired, you can relax right Big Bruce. I think that's what Miss Sweet Victory would like the most from you, is to calm down."

--

Aubade-To Needle Alley

"Take your leg? Haha..Now you're the funny one. Its alright, I'll still go, even sans leg holding,"
    She looked at him with an amused smile. "Alright, let's go."
    ====

idle Chat-Clinic

After two minutes of pure hugging, the emotive Idle pulled back from the hug. "I'm glad yer doing well-ish, rookie." Big ol smile time.

30. - Top - End - #1290

Vampony Vamp-vamp

Alright, cold shoulder. Looks like undead don't much care for talking about horribly killing ponies they knew. Staccata slowly gets up onto her hooves and takes a look around, especially trying to see where her dagger got off to.

Random Ally

After a day of just walking around looking intimidating and generally a force of stability, the griffin is starting to grow weary of doing nothing. Of course he's going to take a peek into the alley. From most ponies, a blow to the head would just make him mad, so it's relatively safe.
    Spoiler
    Show