New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Rainbow

"Do whatever you need to heal Sandy. I'll deal with the other vamponies myself if I have to." The seriousness in the sniper's eyes made them glow and her grin is just as frightening.

Meanwhile on the Cirrus

A certain clockwork and steampunk dragon packs a duffel bag with grenades, shotgun shells, jars of sand, crossbow bolts, and flamethrower fuel.

"Where are you going?"

Second Lieutenant Rainbow Pepper told me to bring these to her location a 1:00 AM.

"Your clock must be off. You'll never make it. You are doomed to fail. Findin' them beaten and half way to the afterlife." stated Hover.

Lochbed

"Pookas be very numerous. Black-looking wee things that would come in the form of wild colts, bunnies, wolf pups, kids, or goblin, with chains hanging about them an' olden lowing peepers. Loch chaneling but smaller and very much ferocious." answers the fae nonchalantly.

Heavy Ale

"That may be. But it doesn't look good. Those pessimism on my part helps nopony." Heavy Ale bit his lip and doubt to salvage this date nondate. "Yeah. You'll probably right."

The colt shook his head. "I dun kno."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow

"Do whatever you need to heal Sandy. I'll deal with the other vamponies myself if I have to." The seriousness in the sniper's eyes made them glow and her grin is just as frightening.
    "I say no to vampony blood," Silverpine said quietly. "Do what you must to get him back on his feet without your blood. We'll buy you the time needed." He hefted his shotgun and pumped the weapon. Only two shells left. Welp, he faced worse odds than this before. Though today was probably almost at the top of the list for worst odds ever.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"I'll defer. But the instant Sandy's capable of walking, we make a break for this Spectre guy. If he dies and everypony under his control is free, we essentially win. If not, well, we'll have to fight them anyway, but putting an arrow in his heart will make me feel better."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gak
    Gak smiled.
    "Oh, I'm just a simple teacher. I'm here to take over for the teacher who's retiring this year."

---

Aero and Aisis - Dates...are nice.
    Aero looks up from his food at Aisis.
    "So...you never really did tell me what happened in that town you and Miles were in. Mind telling the tale? I understand if it's too much for you."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Flare laughed. "And, of course, anything you two say to each other should be discounted."

"Well, it's what they said, sort of. Don't worry, though." Blades smiled at Gak. "There's still room for talkin' about various ways to cause things to bleed from the most places in the least time! 'N... What is it ya do, exactly?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak
    Gak smiled.
    "Oh, I'm just a simple teacher. I'm here to take over for the teacher who's retiring this year."
    "Perfect, this place needs more edumacation."

Arvadraa goes about following her own advice and ignores Stellar. "What do you teach?" She asks politely.

"Knowing all magic is theoretically possible. Mastering it isn't."
    "Starswirl the Bearded managed it. And T-"

"Is that a bit of green in your coat, Stellar?"

"Tch. Please. Force and enhancement are my pastiche and I like it."

"So much for diversity." Feel the love.

"I guess my way is more pleasant than the forceful way," remarked Night Jewel. "Oh well, enjoy your rest."

With that, she set about examining the piece of metal she'd retrieved. She sniffed it, poked it with her tools a bit, then tried sticking a magnet to it.
    ((Zaros is going to be out for a few in-universe hours, probably waking up around the time the rest of them do. So Jewel can run amok as she pleases.))
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-12-02 at 07:03 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Dwarf in the Playground

Gak smiled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Perfect, this place needs more edumacation."

Arvadraa goes about following her own advice and ignores Stellar. "What do you teach?" She asks politely.
    "Yeah, what do ya teach? Math? Readin'? Histry?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "Starswirl the Bearded managed it. And T-"

"Is that a bit of green in your coat, Stellar?"

"Tch. Please. Force and enhancement are my pastiche and I like it."

"So much for diversity." Feel the love.
    Flare snorted. "Could Starswirl literally shatter a continent? I think not."

"Now, now, let's not be gettin' overly obsessed with what magic's the best." Blades twitched a bit. Fortunately, she was not in the best condition for murderous rampages.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony After-down

Staccata is still resting against the wall, looking down where they came from. It seems the others are having another drawn-out angst moment.

"You fillies realize that there's something chasing us... slowly... right?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Medical Fracas

Drawn angst moment? Not really, that's for later.

"Really?....remind me not to ask you lot to help me pick my lottery numbers, ya'll suck, alright one for no blood--"

"Hey!...I didn't get to vote, I'm here too!"
    Gearstride said with a pout and waving her hoof. She then looked at Silverpine and frowned. "Sorry lieutenant, gonna have to go with with blood drinking. Crap worked wonders with me even if it tasted like nasty. We could really use Sandy right now not to be a target and vulnerable."

"Indeed, not mention how vulnerable those five doing the biting and venom pumping would be."
    '

Zephyr sorta found himself inching back from Sandy, recalling how he himself nearly died when he first met Daniel, Sandy, and Rainbow, how vulnerable he was to their attacks. He looked away sheepishly.

"Then I'll protect them with my life."
    Zippity said rather intensely.

"We really need a tie breaker...and fast."
    Miss M said considering Staccata's words, sorta.

"I bet flipping a Bit would be much easier than this silly useless vote."

"I don't have any bits on me."

And then suddenly Zippity in all her monotone behavior picked up a flat rock, bit into it leaving bite mark indents in it. "I'll throw this up into the air, if lands on Fangs up, no blood consumption for Shores. Otherside, blood consumption."

"Fangs up it is." Zippity said as her five children sans Honor Guard began to carry off with Sandy in tow.

"I'm gonna help too!"
    Zephyr said following after them. "I promised Sandy I would protect him and I will." He also still technically had orders to drink and spit his blood that were forgotten about. Zippity Do followed afterward while Miss M shook her head and sighed. She still preferred her way. Zippity must have rigged somehow, she believed. She was wrong, but she believed it anyway.

============================================

Ember-Hospital Somewhere

"They sound like they would be real tough guards?..."
    Ember laughed sheepishly.
    --

Aubade-Needle Alley

"I hope I'm right....I don't think I'm up for telling that poor mother her daughter is dead....that's just too horrible an end."
    She said lowering her head and frowning. Her memories were bringing up old emotions she was mixing in with this.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-03 at 02:33 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"Alright Then." The sniper snaps back one of her 4 remaining bolts. Her hurt leg makes her quickly suck her teeth again.

Lochbed

"Less tough and more tenacious. They can't take a beatin but they never quit as long as they can stay." Lochbed walked with Ember outside and up to a tree on the lawn. "Where be the location ye need guardin' Ah need ta tell the tree."

Heavy Ale

The stallion frown as well. He wanted to do something to pick up Aubade's spirit but only had two. He ave her the briefest of nuzzle in Equestria history then offered her a jug of liquor. "Ah don't want to tell her that either. Perhaps we can stake out the clubs tomorrow night and spot the two guys?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

Heavy Metal

"Uhhh...why exactly would you even want to spontaneously form an archipelago? That seems like something our friend in black would do as a cliche villain move. Which, speaking of, why are you wearing his helmet?"

"She ate him." Arvadraa snarks.

"Eeeurrrrgh. He probably tasted like stupidity and despair."

--

Daniel

He watches Zippity bite a rock and deadpans. "You must be a dentist's worst nightmare. But we can't waste time on either front, you're right about that. I want to take one vampire, Rainbow, Maroon, and Silverpine after this Spectre bloke. The rest can stay here and play line-holder if it gets necessary. Any objections?"

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Medical Fracas
    Drawn angst moment? Not really, that's for later.

"Really?....remind me not to ask you lot to help me pick my lottery numbers, ya'll suck, alright one for no blood--"

"Hey!...I didn't get to vote, I'm here too!"
    Gearstride said with a pout and waving her hoof. She then looked at Silverpine and frowned. "Sorry lieutenant, gonna have to go with with blood drinking. Crap worked wonders with me even if it tasted like nasty. We could really use Sandy right now not to be a target and vulnerable."

"Indeed, not mention how vulnerable those five doing the biting and venom pumping would be."
    '

Zephyr sorta found himself inching back from Sandy, recalling how he himself nearly died when he first met Daniel, Sandy, and Rainbow, how vulnerable he was to their attacks. He looked away sheepishly.

"Then I'll protect them with my life."
    Zippity said rather intensely.

"We really need a tie breaker...and fast."
    Miss M said considering Staccata's words, sorta.

"I bet flipping a Bit would be much easier than this silly useless vote."

"I don't have any bits on me."

And then suddenly Zippity in all her monotone behavior picked up a flat rock, bit into it leaving bite mark indents in it. "I'll throw this up into the air, if lands on Fangs up, no blood consumption for Shores. Otherside, blood consumption."

"Fangs up it is." Zippity said as her five children sans Honor Guard began to carry off with Sandy in tow.

"I'm gonna help too!"
    Zephyr said following after them. "I promised Sandy I would protect him and I will." He also still technically had orders to drink and spit his blood that were forgotten about. Zippity Do followed afterward while Miss M shook her head and sighed. She still preferred her way. Zippity must have rigged somehow, she believed. She was wrong, but she believed it anyway.
    Daniel

He watches Zippity bite a rock and deadpans. "You must be a dentist's worst nightmare. But we can't waste time on either front, you're right about that. I want to take one vampire, Rainbow, Maroon, and Silverpine after this Spectre bloke. The rest can stay here and play line-holder if it gets necessary. Any objections?"
    "The real question is, do we know where he's at?" Silverpine said, eyeing Zippty.

12. - Top - End - #1332

Gak
    "All of the above, actually! With all the rebuilding and compensation that has to be paid out to Bridle Shores because of invasions and monsters, the school's funding has been cut. Now they can only afford one teacher."
    She fiddled with her hooves.
    "So, I'll be teaching Math, History, Reading, and Science."
    She looks at those talking about Starswirl.
    "Actually, Starswirl brought many innovations to the world of magic. Not only did he know the spells of the period, he made many new ones as well. Some historians believe that if he was given the time, he could use magic to help create a peace throughout the nations."
    She smiled.
    "While he may not have shattered a continent, could you say that you yourself have made any contributions to magic?"
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

Gak
    "All of the above, actually! With all the rebuilding and compensation that has to be paid out to Bridle Shores because of invasions and monsters, the school's funding has been cut. Now they can only afford one teacher."
    "Huh. That kinda sucks, actually. I didn't realize it was that bad around here."

"Why Stellar, is that a burst of compassion?"

"Hey, I'd be able to do less than half of what I can without a teacher. They're important. It's like they say - 'Talent is a gift. Training opens the box.'"

"Actually, Starswirl brought many innovations to the world of magic. Not only did he know the spells of the period, he made many new ones as well. Some historians believe that if he was given the time, he could use magic to help create a peace throughout the nations."
    She smiled.
    "While he may not have shattered a continent, could you say that you yourself have made any contributions to magic?"
    "I know of at least one of us who has." To her credit, Stellar doesn't point any hooves. Or maybe that's discredit. "But then, there's such a wide variety of what you can do with magic, combined with special talents, that it's really rare for two ponies to have the same spell, even if it's the same effect. In general, you could be making new innovations every day and not even realizing it. At least, if that's how you define it.

If you want to split it as 'made a completely original spell with a brand new effect or method', that's much harder. And I could still name names."
    Arvadraa twitches, for some reason. And despite her argumentative stance, Stellar seems genuinely happy to have multiple ponies to discuss this with.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Uhhh...why exactly would you even want to spontaneously form an archipelago? That seems like something our friend in black would do as a cliche villain move. Which, speaking of, why are you wearing his helmet?"

"She ate him." Arvadraa snarks.

"Eeeurrrrgh. He probably tasted like stupidity and despair."
    "Actually, he merely loaned me the helmet such that I may not be blinded by the light up here. I have spent so long in the dark that the brightness is painful."

Blades nodded. "Sounds like a lot of work! Still, it's always nice to have ponies learnin'. I'm sort of a teacher myself, only for crafts."

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak
    She smiled.
    "What? You claim I, creator of the deep caverns, have made no contributions?" Flare was now rather indignant. "I have not yet had cause to alter landscapes to prove a point. Do not give me a reason to."

"I know of at least one of us who has." To her credit, Stellar doesn't point any hooves. Or maybe that's discredit. "But then, there's such a wide variety of what you can do with magic, combined with special talents, that it's really rare for two ponies to have the same spell, even if it's the same effect. In general, you could be making new innovations every day and not even realizing it. At least, if that's how you define it.

If you want to split it as 'made a completely original spell with a brand new effect or method', that's much harder. And I could still name names."
    Arvadraa twitches, for some reason. And despite her argumentative stance, Stellar seems genuinely happy to have multiple ponies to discuss this with.
    "True, perhaps." After a moment of thought, Flare calmed back down. "There are few earth mages who can convert rock to lava with but a thought. Manipulation of lava, in fact, is most likely an obscure skill. Magic is about finding limits, then finding ways to work around or surpass them."

Blades, meanwhile, seemed to be on the verge of nodding off.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Titan in the Playground

[Vampony Medical Fracas]

As the vamponies took the weakened Sandy away, the stallion suddenly let out a forlorn, keening whine. Through some hidden reserve of strength, his foreleg inched up, reaching for the rapidly fading magenta blur that was his Rainbow. He struggled to break free...which in his state, meant he twitched slightly more.

How he could even move through the blood loss, vampony venom, injuries, and remaining drugs was anypony's guess.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

16. - Top - End - #1336

Aero and Aisis - Dates...are nice.
    Aero looks up from his food at Aisis.
    "So...you never really did tell me what happened in that town you and Miles were in. Mind telling the tale? I understand if it's too much for you."
    At the mention of the village incident, Aisis just lowered her face, both sadness and dissapointment in herself

"It was supposed to be a birthday party, it got ruined by an entire army suddenly attacking"

She stops a bit there, kind of processing for telling what happened without breaking down.

------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Random Alley

And so the griffin would follow the sound a little more quickly than he had been. Obviously something was very wrong. Something also obviously needed crazy heroics or something.
    When he approaches, he could hear the muffled yelling to be like if it came from inside a sack, mixed with the dragging and bumps it would sound like a little colt caught in the cliché ambush-with-sack, the alleys would start getting a bit dark and narrow, mostly because of ropes and stuff hanging between the buildings, and maybe some cloud around; also seems he alleys aren't that tall, so stealth could mostly be inside them.

With that, she set about examining the piece of metal she'd retrieved. She sniffed it, poked it with her tools a bit, then tried sticking a magnet to it.
    The metal would at first mostly feel like a piece of steel.... Unnaturaly light steel, sniffing would feel a little bitter, poking seemingly nothing except normal little *TINK*s, sticking a magnet would just stick it there somewhat weakly.

However, there would be some strange things from those 3: sniffing may have given a strange, brief and tiny feel of negativeness rising, like if it was somewhat infecting hopelessness, anger, sadness, fear, etc in a single package, it wouldn't feel like going above a limit, not to come from sniffing but the very closeness and would seem pretty harmless at first and the moment. Poking may also produce the "tinks", but the "tinks" may be slighly quieter than normal, possibly showing the metal to be harder than normal. Also, the first one's effect may be slightly growing with more and longer exposure to the metal, largely would seem to not be a problem to civilians in the short-term, possibly, and it also would be a leak in the metal plate power, maybe.

Idle Chat-Clinic

"Aack..sorry miss Violet,"
    He said sheepishly.
    No, really, it would look like if it still hurt like if it was not even treated, she would just lay there, still looks like it would hurt

"augh...W-what...Happened? Where am I?..."
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-12-04 at 12:07 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Fracas

And so Sandy was taken away where Zephyr began to drain and spit his foul blood while the other five vamponies bit into Sandy sending his body into euphoric bliss and stimulating his body to recover, their venom filling him. Sandy would be in beyond heavenly transcendence, it was very silly.
    --

"I don't think you have to worry about reaching Spectre, he'll come to you, he was passed that point when I last saw him. He's a predictable fool. Best you set up your defenses, traps, make here your most advantageous."
    Zippity Do replied to Daniel and Silverpine in deadpan. She closed her eyes as her senses zipped around. She smelled Scouter's remains....that thing was close....and...company. She narrowed her eyes. "Vamponies and non vamponies are coming your way from the south. These are not the ones I sensed in Spectre's company earlier."
    ====

Ember-Outside the Hospital

"Uh...I'm not really sure the address...I know how to get there and stuff through memory."
    Ember replied scratching his head. Needle scratch. "Wait..what? Tell the tree?"
    --

Aubade- Needle Alley

"Perhaps...we'll need to get a better description of them though if we're to do that, like cutie marks, coat and mane color."
    She said with a sad sigh. This whole scenario was making upset and this atmosphere, like this place was just sucking the life out of her.
    ===

idle Chat-Clinic

"You're at the clinic, me and snowflake, a fellow guard brought you, the doctor worked on."
    He said with a tired smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-04 at 01:34 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Your call, then. I still think our best shot is ending this now, but you have the information. You want me to pull a tactical assessment, or just find a vantage point?"

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper limps away from the rest toward her bipod giant crossbow. Stepping on the hurt hoof is out the question. Especially without vampony miracle heals. "Calibrations."

Lochbed

"How else be Ah able to leaf a message to the pooka" Lochbed shrugged her shoulders and discreetly coughed up her pet squirrel. "Mr Squirrel, go fetch Mr. Hawk and then fetch Bark Bark Howl Bark Bark Yelp. He should be by meh lock."

The squirrel saluted and scurried off.

The kelpie then tuned to Ember. "Of to the Faelands."

Heavy

Heavy Ale apprehensively hugged Aubade while turning his head to colt. "Got any of that info?"

(Take control of the colt and describe the kidnapper vamps)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Vampony Medical Fracas]

And so, while everypony else was tasked with holing up for the inevitable storm and licking their considerable wounds, Sandy lay still in the corner, reduced to a quivering pile of pony putty by the venom ravishing his body. Not quite awake, but certainly not allowed to sleep, he simply existed in his own personal universe of impossible ecstasy. Only the occasional, pleased gurgle signaled to the vamponies that they hadn't completely fried his brain with pleasure.

Meanwhile, the venom coaxed his body to produce more fresh, clean blood. Ordinarily, it'd be going straight down the throat of a hungry vampony, but in this abomination of a medical procedure, the new blood slowly re-filled his veins bringing a hint of warmth and color back to his coat.

Still a long way to go, but at least he was no longer dying.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

21. - Top - End - #1341

Vampony After-down

"Which means the cube is actually delaying them," Staccata observes when the revelation of enemy reinforcements comes up. The dull ache of everything that happened to the mare is making her current leaning position uncomfortable so she just shifts to sit on her haunches.

"Also, do they know about the cube?"

Random Alley

Well it's not like the griffin is one to back off. Obviously something is going on here. Unfortunately, there's not enough room to take off, so it's up to his paws and talons to bring him forward.

Follow the noise.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Fracas

"I don't think you have to worry about reaching Spectre, he'll come to you, he was passed that point when I last saw him. He's a predictable fool. Best you set up your defenses, traps, make here your most advantageous."
    Zippity Do replied to Daniel and Silverpine in deadpan. She closed her eyes as her senses zipped around. She smelled Scouter's remains....that thing was close....and...company. She narrowed her eyes. "Vamponies and non vamponies are coming your way from the south. These are not the ones I sensed in Spectre's company earlier."
    "Delaying the fight when he still has allies could be troublesome," Silverpine commented. He glanced over in the general direction of Mr Cubey. Luna knows how long it will delay the incoming vamponies.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Fracas

"You lot do as please then. I'm only trying to suggest you give yourselves a tactical advantage. You all look worse for wear, and close to death and while Spectre is an idiot, he is a powerful idiot with his own tricks and a head on fight wouldn't fair too well for you lot in your current state."
    Zippity said in her usual tone.

"Daniel...what about your razor wire thing? Set it up from where they've been coming out from, maybe at knee's length? And rainbow...you still got a bolt left for your giant cross bolt?"
    Gearstride asked hobbling over to them.

"Two," Zippity Do pulled out that large cross bolt used on Bonita.

"Maybe Staccata can stand by the entry way and just casually slash as they come out? It doesn't seem to take much to set them on fire with that dagger."

And then Zippity Do decided to acknowledge Staccata's question at the mention of Staccata.

"Not quite, only that there are things down here, foul ancient creatures. One that took the life of my scouter, Scouter, your cube friend from what I can smell from here."

Moments during the posts of everyone's gums yapping and Sandy's derpin'

"I order it."

"But sir...!" Worry Wart began in protest until his mouth shut on itself.

"All of you, this will be our final fight, we will kill these intruders. Avenge the vampony lives they've taken. You know what they did Windy, killing your Tumble Drift."

The pegasus mare known as Windy sported a sad look and brought her hoof to her chest and softly nickered.

"All of you, your orders, go, kill them. Now."
    The vamponies found it difficult to protest despite the horrible words he spoke earlier in regards not caring if he had to sacrifice everyone one of them. Instead all they could do was obediently follow his orders, beginning now.
    ==================
    ==================

Ember-Outside the Hospital

Ember winced and grimaced seeing her hawk up that squirrel. Some passing drunk down the sidewalk stared and then stared at his booze bottle in its paperbag and then tossed it to the side and decided to reevaluate his life.

Anyways.

"Off to the Faelands? Uh...lead the way sweetie."
    Ember told Lochbed.
    ========

Aubade-Needle Alley

"Huh..oh...I think of of them was lime green in color with a shamrock for a cutiemark...he looked older...earth pony? I don't remember...the other looked a little but younger who did the actual neck kissing? Uh, pegasus I think...brown...white mane...an egg roll for a cutie mark...a little weird but I think that's what it was supposed to be, dark and all."

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"Wotcher. I'm gonna need to pick up railroad spikes later, but..." He looks around. "I'm going to need two boulders, an equal distance from the entrance, and out of sight." He wraps some rope around the wire, enlongating it for the appropriate distance, but leaving it short enough to cause tension. Then he taps his monocle, activating another lens (this one, sadly, sans magic sight).

Having donned sunglasses... "I'm gonna rock their world."

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

"Ah, Captain." Rainbow saluted. She then called over Daniel and kicked the crossbow off that was once on her injured forehoof.

"Here. Take the crossbow and this solar flare trick arrow. and wire it as a trap near your wire.."

Lochbed

So Lochbed galloped. "Come first coltfriend. Into the woods. To the neariest faerie ring."

When they hit the woods and trees, it was not long until Lochbed found her destination. A ring of red mushrooms. A look in the ring wold be like looking into a window to new world. Because it was.

Pupilless pony shaped figures in elegant robes strutting about. Tiny ponies with wings of silver fluttering about. Gigantic beings stomping about chatting with smaller black fanged furry monsters.

Heavy Ale

"Okay Let's leave this place, Aubade. Thanks kid." Heavy breifly squeezed the mare and tossed the colt a coin. "Don''t spend it on hard cider and cubes"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Fracas

"You lot do as please then. I'm only trying to suggest you give yourselves a tactical advantage. You all look worse for wear, and close to death and while Spectre is an idiot, he is a powerful idiot with his own tricks and a head on fight wouldn't fair too well for you lot in your current state."
    Zippity said in her usual tone.

"Daniel...what about your razor wire thing? Set it up from where they've been coming out from, maybe at knee's length? And rainbow...you still got a bolt left for your giant cross bolt?"
    Gearstride asked hobbling over to them.

"Two," Zippity Do pulled out that large cross bolt used on Bonita.

"Maybe Staccata can stand by the entry way and just casually slash as they come out? It doesn't seem to take much to set them on fire with that dagger."

And then Zippity Do decided to acknowledge Staccata's question at the mention of Staccata.

"Not quite, only that there are things down here, foul ancient creatures. One that took the life of my scouter, Scouter, your cube friend from what I can smell from here."

Moments during the posts of everyone's gums yapping and Sandy's derpin'

"I order it."

"But sir...!" Worry Wart began in protest until his mouth shut on itself.

"All of you, this will be our final fight, we will kill these intruders. Avenge the vampony lives they've taken. You know what they did Windy, killing your Tumble Drift."

The pegasus mare known as Windy sported a sad look and brought her hoof to her chest and softly nickered.

"All of you, your orders, go, kill them. Now."
    The vamponies found it difficult to protest despite the horrible words he spoke earlier in regards not caring if he had to sacrifice everyone one of them. Instead all they could do was obediently follow his orders, beginning now.
    Silverpine shrugged and went off to help prepare their... whatever they're preparing. Perhaps the trap might yet work. But somehow he doubted it was do more than slow the horde of minions the vampony leader would send. "Once the trap is sprung, Staccata can go in and sow further chaos with her fire dagger." He grinned. "On that note, perhaps we should get some fire for ourselves as well."

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"You got it. Gonna need some more muscles for the bigger rocks. Might have an idea." He grabs the bolt and sets it on the ground next to him, near the entrance they'll be coming from while he rifles through his bag. "Anypony with enlongated teeth available, grab a bunch of rocks and stack them as high as you can in that hallway." He points to the entrance.

Then, he cuts off some rope and wraps it around the bolt and nearby debris to create a high-tension crossbow-like mechanism. He lights a torch and places it just below the mechanism startup gear thing.(1)

He then takes the lock from his bag, puts some flint in the locking mechanism very carefully, and places it under where he directed the rocks to be placed. Then he hands his oil supply to Zippity. "Drench the rocks in this when you're done. Don't get any on you, mind."(2)

When some boulders are moved enough so that his wire is set, he double-checks to ensure that it's mid-level. It's certainly fine enough to be nearly invisible.(3)

"Everypony see me when you're finished. I want to make sure about our plans of attack." Oh boy, here we go, he's in full-on general mode, now.

(1 - When the torch lights the rope, it will be weakened and realse the flaming solar flare bolt into the middle of the hallway from which thine enemies shalt come.

2 - If the rocks are moved forcefully/suddenly/at all, the lock will snap shut, igniting the spark from the flint and setting the well-oiled rocks ALL on fire.

3 - Any pony charging quickly towards the main temple unless they're very low or very high is probably going to lose their head. Literally.)

28. - Top - End - #1348

Gak
    "By contributions I mean actually going out and teaching ponies new things, writing books about the spells in question. Sure you could say somepony casting a new spell could be an innovation, but nothing really is an innovation unless other's know about it."
    She blushed.
    "Sorry about my, um, ferocity on this subject. My old teacher would be disappointed in me if I wasn't so...erm, fierce."

---

Aero
    Aero tries to hug Aisis!
    "You don't have to continue if you don't want to."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-12-05 at 10:39 AM.
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #1349

Vampony Plan-down

Staccata gets up and goes a little slowly over towards where the trap is planned to be. A giant elaborate system, which means it's going to malfunction horribly. Not being in the best shape, the rogue decides to spread the 'fun' around and tosses over her grenade to the captain.

"I'd also be concerned about cutting all of us off if we need to get a move on."
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Ogre in the Playground

"Actually, he merely loaned me the helmet such that I may not be blinded by the light up here. I have spent so long in the dark that the brightness is painful."
    "There's this awesome modern inventions; sunglasses. Less weird-looking, same effect."

"...Sunglasses?"

"...And back to feeling like I live in Medieval times."

"What? You claim I, creator of the deep caverns, have made no contributions?" Flare was now rather indignant. "I have not yet had cause to alter landscapes to prove a point. Do not give me a reason to."
    "Not to burst your lava bubble, or anything, but half of us have no idea who you are."

"True, perhaps." After a moment of thought, Flare calmed back down. "There are few earth mages who can convert rock to lava with but a thought. Manipulation of lava, in fact, is most likely an obscure skill. Magic is about finding limits, then finding ways to work around or surpass them."
    "And blowing stuff up. There's always ways to blow stuff up."

Gak
    "By contributions I mean actually going out and teaching ponies new things, writing books about the spells in question. Sure you could say somepony casting a new spell could be an innovation, but nothing really is an innovation unless other's know about it."
    She blushed.
    "Sorry about my, um, ferocity on this subject. My old teacher would be disappointed in me if I wasn't so...erm, fierce."
    "Psh, ferocity just means you got a heart for what you're saying. Which would be an advantage. But the problem with a 'knowledge for all' stance is that it's nearly impossible to make a spell that can't kill or harm or maim ponies. And when you've got the likes of Captain D. Darky Darkness running around like a dragon fresh out of hibernation...It can go from equality to fire pretty quick.

Not that that's a bad thing."