Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Dreamscape: Chained

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh yes! Phex wallowed in the fear and anxeity like a pig in mud, glee swelling within him as he feeds on Dawnstrider's negative emotions. But now was time for the kicker, the grand finale. He couldn't stay for long, lest a capricious watcher decides to intervene. Focusing his will (Which is supplemented by the empowerement of Dawnstrider's own fear and anxiety) Phex attempts to take control of more of the dream around him. The fillies form reverted back to it's state of fear, and as the sword toting pony decapitated her rats would pour out. Scurrying across the ground like an infestation. The ground cracked and ruptured, magma sputtering out like pus on a achne ridden pony. Corpses began floating out of the magma, at first only a few, but their numbers swelled as the magma continued gushing out. They were the corpses of past victims and the beings connected to the chains. The rat's began devouring the cadaver's and swarmed over them like a flood of parasites. They continued gnawing and multiplying as the carrion flesh of long dead ponies began to stir with life, they pushed themselves up, and sent rat's sliding away from them as they began to stumble forward. Moaning the rat's continued clingig to them as the zombony's slowly approached the Warlord, and would hardly put up a fight against decapitation. Yet they would merely flow out of the magma again and cotinue shuffling forward.

They continued on, moaning and groaning, aa the cracks in the earth opened further and further. In a great final act of force Phex would try to shatter the ground of the dream, sending everything to drift in a void as the Warlord and his inner prisoner watched the world shatter and fall apart infront of them.

Satisfied, Phex pulled away and exited the dream, satisfied by the feast. Quickly scanning around him he notices another dream and watches iut for any competition.

Dreamscape: Round 2

Phex, having smelt out the presence of more dreams begins to work his way into another dream not too far away. If the next 3 victims were as afraid as the first then he would be set for the next 2 weeks or so. Not like that'd stop him, inflicting nightmares was a great past time. In any event Phex approaches the star, the newly forged dream shining brightly infront of him, and he extends a hoof forward to touch it. Feeling through the dream Phex feels stronger from that mini buffet, and so he tries to procure more information. He feels around for the general theme, the resolve and mental will of his victim, and scours the dream for a name for the victim.

Ominous chanting was often more intimidating if you knew the name of the victim.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Lemongrass shrugged. "She kinda left in a huff after the moose invasion. Something about getting away from crazy town before she gets herself killed."

An understandable sentiment, actually.
    "...Umm...what?"

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "'N then there's the fact that half of 'em probly mess up time with paradoxy-things." Blades shook her head. "That's probly why they're so rare. I expect some just get time magic 'n then go back in time to kill 'emselves just to see if they can."

"What kind of fool would do such a thing?"

"I know I would!"
    "Nah, see, what you do is you go a few minutes in the past over and over, get an army of yourself, and take over the wor-"

"Now listen, I survived through-"

At this point, thanks to this scene going substantially faster than the other relevant scene, Night Jewel opened the door and slipped inside.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully. "I'd say any sufficiently advanced cleverness can defeat whatever magic anypony can come up with. Speaking of which... Stellar, right? I'd kind of like your help with something."
    "Great. Another 'magic isn't the answer to everything' advocate. ...Wait. Weren't you hanging around with Plates? Please tell me you're either here with his head or something remotely interesting."

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Dreamscape: Chained

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh yes! Phex wallowed in the fear and anxeity like a pig in mud, glee swelling within him as he feeds on Dawnstrider's negative emotions. But now was time for the kicker, the grand finale. He couldn't stay for long, lest a capricious watcher decides to intervene. Focusing his will (Which is supplemented by the empowerement of Dawnstrider's own fear and anxiety) Phex attempts to take control of more of the dream around him. The fillies form reverted back to it's state of fear, and as the sword toting pony decapitated her rats would pour out. Scurrying across the ground like an infestation. The ground cracked and ruptured, magma sputtering out like pus on a achne ridden pony. Corpses began floating out of the magma, at first only a few, but their numbers swelled as the magma continued gushing out. They were the corpses of past victims and the beings connected to the chains. The rat's began devouring the cadaver's and swarmed over them like a flood of parasites. They continued gnawing and multiplying as the carrion flesh of long dead ponies began to stir with life, they pushed themselves up, and sent rat's sliding away from them as they began to stumble forward. Moaning the rat's continued clingig to them as the zombony's slowly approached the Warlord, and would hardly put up a fight against decapitation. Yet they would merely flow out of the magma again and cotinue shuffling forward.

They continued on, moaning and groaning, aa the cracks in the earth opened further and further. In a great final act of force Phex would try to shatter the ground of the dream, sending everything to drift in a void as the Warlord and his inner prisoner watched the world shatter and fall apart infront of them.

Satisfied, Phex pulled away and exited the dream, satisfied by the feast. Quickly scanning around him he notices another dream and watches iut for any competition.
    Dreamscape: Bound

Spoiler
    Show
    "More nameless buffoons. Perfect. Stop wasting my time." Zaros mutters tonelessly as the zombies begin to approach. He begins fighting quickly, methodically. Even here, he's as much a master of blade and hoof as ever he was, not allowing himself to be surrounding or overcome.

With one exception.

One of the corpses, so disfigured as to be barely recognizeable, manages to get a grip around his shoulders when he stops in his tracks. Even Zaros is shaken by this apparition. Just enough.

Somehow, even without a tongue or mouth, it manages to scream one word before the entire place collapses.

"LEGACY!"

Civic Center

Eyes. They pop open. The body cannot move. It needs rest, it needs recovery. But in such a blind panic, what can the mind do, but wait in darkness...

A single deep, wracking sob echoes through the building.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dreamscape

Currently dreaming is a yellow pegasus. His name is Mach and he's currently alone in a ruined cloud city. There is an aura of familiarity that lingers in this dreary setting, but there's also a being somewhere behind the scenes nudging his subconscious here. The city seems to be formerly industrial, a center of science and military production. Now there's an orange haze that touches everything, staining the cloud constructions that remain rust. Blinking in and out are shadows of the city as it once was.

Random Alley

The griffin can reason that time is not likely on his side. Despite recent... combat exercising, he's still not as in shape as he once was. Luckily, this limbs still remember some of their strength. He lashes out at the unseen force that seems to be setting these things upon him. Improvised weapons, right?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

The pitiful vampony cried out as he was stabbed in the head and throat with a stake and wooden arrow because there is no overkill like overkill, hahahah....!....Uh. "Waaaaaaaah...ahah,,,glurk...gyah......thank you about the glasses." The vampony blushed before losing consciousness.

"I wasn't complaining. Did I sound like I was complaining? No, because I wasn't complaining,"
    Miss M harshly replied with an eye roll.

"For the muthaaaaaaaaaaaaland!" One random vampony jumped out from behind a pew and flailed towards Miss M only to run their face into her hoof. Miss M looked down and sighed just as the other vampony from before was starting to get up.

"Though seriously....these vamps...are nothing like the vamponies from before, or even the mind controlled, mute recently turned ones."

"Its because they aren't fighters. They lack a warrior's spirit.....and training. It saddens me that Spectre would resort to sending them out to the slaughter."
    Zippity said as she sent out a gust of wind towards where she smelled them. Maybe not that sad.

"Waaaah...!" Three earth vampony mareS with flower motifs with their cutiemarks jumped out and clung to each other, only to get skewered by Rainbow's last jumbo bolt.

Meanwhile. Gearstride thanked Silverpine for his help, though, there was still that vampony that tripped there. He tried to slug Silverpine while he helped Gearstride.

The other vamponies still hiding tried not to react to their comrades getting skewered as hard as it was.

"Plan, now we need...!"

"Uh..uh..uh..what about those ponies in the corner with their weird...activity over in the corner."

One vampony looked over at Sandy, Zephyr and Co and heavily blushed. "Oh my...."

"yea...let's get them....they'd be in a vulnerable state right now...and stuff."

'On the count of three we charge out towards them."
    The vamponies in the group nodded their headS.

"1...2....3!"
    No one ran out of hiding.
    ============

Faelands

"Adviser? I'm your adviser?"
    Ember blinked in his derpness before looking at this Layla pony. "Hi...greetings?" He awkwardly bowed his head politely, like making an error for greeting the fae.
    --

Aubade

"I don't know. I feel you could have handled it fine by yourself?"
    She said and accepted his hoof into helping her out.
    ============

Clinic-Idle Chat

"Waaah...! Are you okay? Well I mean I know your not, but but,,, waaah.." Panic time. And flailing.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Nah, see, what you do is you go a few minutes in the past over and over, get an army of yourself, and take over the wor-"

"Great. Another 'magic isn't the answer to everything' advocate. ...Wait. Weren't you hanging around with Plates? Please tell me you're either here with his head or something remotely interesting."
    Night Jewel laughed. "Actually, this is something for magic to solve." She took out the piece of dark metal. "See this? I'm trying to figure out what's up with it, but it keeps zapping me."

Blades looked quizzical. "So ya're that filly from the volcano? 'N ya've met Stellar?"

"Yep! Just last night, in fact, when I got to see her magic in action. Against my acquaintance, of course, but I'm not holding it against her. Anyway, I thought she could take down this plate's defences. Stellar, think you can zap it a bit?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ettin in the Playground

"...Umm...what?"
    "Oh, you guys weren't here for that. Well let's just say we were in a fine pickle a few weeks before," Lemongrass said nonchalantly, resting his spear on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Rabble
    The pitiful vampony cried out as he was stabbed in the head and throat with a stake and wooden arrow because there is no overkill like overkill, hahahah....!....Uh. "Waaaaaaaah...ahah,,,glurk...gyah......thank you about the glasses." The vampony blushed before losing consciousness.

"I wasn't complaining. Did I sound like I was complaining? No, because I wasn't complaining,"

"For the muthaaaaaaaaaaaaland!" One random vampony jumped out from behind a pew and flailed towards Miss M only to run their face into her hoof. Miss M looked down and sighed just as the other vampony from before was starting to get up.

"Though seriously....these vamps...are nothing like the vamponies from before, or even the mind controlled, mute recently turned ones."

"Its because they aren't fighters. They lack a warrior's spirit.....and training. It saddens me that Spectre would resort to sending them out to the slaughter."
    Zippity said as she sent out a gust of wind towards where she smelled them. Maybe not that sad.

"Waaaah...!" Three earth vampony mareS with flower motifs with their cutiemarks jumped out and clung to each other, only to get skewered by Rainbow's last jumbo bolt.

Meanwhile. Gearstride thanked Silverpine for his help, though, there was still that vampony that tripped there. He tried to slug Silverpine while he helped Gearstride.

The other vamponies still hiding tried not to react to their comrades getting skewered as hard as it was.

"Plan, now we need...!"

"Uh..uh..uh..what about those ponies in the corner with their weird...activity over in the corner."

One vampony looked over at Sandy, Zephyr and Co and heavily blushed. "Oh my...."

"yea...let's get them....they'd be in a vulnerable state right now...and stuff."

"1...2....3!"
    Silverpine ducked low to avoid the painfully obvious hoof aiming for his head and responded with a buck. "Yeesh, these guys fight worse than mooks. Shouldn't we find their leader? He should be in there somewhere." He gestured at the entrance they came out from.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

"Plan, now we need...!"

"1...2....3!"
    As if they weren't uncomfortable enough already, Sandy chose that moment to loudly let out a guttural, pleasured moan.

Hey, at least it meant he was still alive.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-12-14 at 12:33 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Barbarian in the Playground

Dreamscape: Round 2

Phex, having smelt out the presence of more dreams begins to work his way into another dream not too far away. If the next 3 victims were as afraid as the first then he would be set for the next 2 weeks or so. Not like that'd stop him, inflicting nightmares was a great past time. In any event Phex approaches the star, the newly forged dream shining brightly infront of him, and he extends a hoof forward to touch it. Feeling through the dream Phex feels stronger from that mini buffet, and so he tries to procure more information. He feels around for the general theme, the resolve and mental will of his victim, and scours the dream for a name for the victim.

Ominous chanting was often more intimidating if you knew the name of the victim.
    Dream: Crater-void-thing

The victim would be a colt, a teenagish one or so, his resolve and mental will? he's completely broken. His dream's mostly him, still armored, sitting in the middle of a kind of large crater, curiously it's supposed to be where the town was, and it's surroundings are covered by a dim dark veil; the colt would be just sitting there, maybe with some battle-marks on the caparison and barding. The dark veil seems to be mostly enclosing towards the crater, but he doesn't react, them several transparent-like images of townsfolk would appear around, inside the crater.

Maybe not as tasty as with someone as big, but what about salt?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Random Alley

The griffin can reason that time is not likely on his side. Despite recent... combat exercising, he's still not as in shape as he once was. Luckily, this limbs still remember some of their strength. He lashes out at the unseen force that seems to be setting these things upon him. Improvised weapons, right?
    He would lash, but if it did hit, it would seem like it didn't affect, or they didn't care, the tons of grapples would try to get his limbs, however, as he flies, he may have got a glance of one of the attackers, it would look like another of the armors he seen on the road, just that this one could possibly look different, and possibly better armored too.

------------------------------------------------

Clinic

"Wha-? no- Augh!"
    she would just wince and hold against where the wound used to be, maybe somewhat grimmacing too
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

"Plan, now we need...!"

"1...2....3!"
    "Am I the only one who expected something exactly like this at some point? I mean, 'send everything to try and kill your enemy, even the janitors' is like, rule number twenty in the 'stupid evil overlord' handbook. Twenty-one is 'lose at any cost'." Daniel rants while looking around for anypony he can jump next. (Hint: Where are peeps?)

Night Jewel laughed. "Actually, this is something for magic to solve." She took out the piece of dark metal. "See this? I'm trying to figure out what's up with it, but it keeps zapping me."

Blades looked quizzical. "So ya're that filly from the volcano? 'N ya've met Stellar?"

"Yep! Just last night, in fact, when I got to see her magic in action. Against my acquaintance, of course, but I'm not holding it against her. Anyway, I thought she could take down this plate's defences. Stellar, think you can zap it a bit?"
    "It keeps 'zapping' you...and you want me to mess with it. Don't worry, I won't hold your terrible judgement of character against you. Hey, Omni-Power." She looks to Flare. "This is metal. Links to earth magic. Your forte. Hint hint."

--

Arvadraa

"...What's a 'moose'?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampony Rabble

"Plan, now we need...!"

"1...2....3!"
    Rainbow pulls back her only working forehoof crossbow and scans Sandy's location. She scrunches her face at the sight.

============

Faelands

"Adviser? I'm your adviser?"
    Ember blinked in his derpness before looking at this Layla pony. "Hi...greetings?" He awkwardly bowed his head politely, like making an error for greeting the fae.
    --
    "Don't worry. I'm not a fae. All advisers are nonfae." said Layla. She gestured for the pair to follow. "I'm from Saddle Arabia. A merchant's daughter. But you. You are a noble., last in the family. Instant celebrity around these parts."

The inside of the court foyer is massive and colorful. And mismatched. Decorations form every culture lays all over. As if they were fighting. It was beautiful and horrific at once. A theme with fey.

Aubade

"I don't know. I feel you could have handled it fine by yourself?"
    She said and accepted his hoof into helping her out.
    "You flatter me." Heavy Ale ordered his bag to pay the driver as he walked with Aubade. "Yu're home. Safe and sound."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It keeps 'zapping' you...and you want me to mess with it. Don't worry, I won't hold your terrible judgement of character against you. Hey, Omni-Power." She looks to Flare. "This is metal. Links to earth magic. Your forte. Hint hint."
    "Terrible judgement of character"? At least my friend figured out that killing things for fun isn't a nice thing to do.

Flare nodded. "I suppose this would be a practical test of my power."

"Actually, I was thinking of keeping the metal intact, but breaking through the enchantment. This would be more appropriate for an energy-manipulator or a shadow-manipulator. I suppose whatever works works, though."

12. - Top - End - #1422

Vampony Unfair-down

Well... it's official. Staccata's so unimpressed at the little vampony civilians' display that she's going to be moderately merciful. The mare goes in for a moderate-powered kick on one of them. If they were smart and/or cowardly they'd just pretend to be knocked out.

Random Alley

Well then, now it gets interesting. The griffin tenses in preparation for doing something many may not consider wise. However, there is one piece of information this mystery pony may not have remembered: he's be in enemy territory. The exile lets out a piercing call into the air before charging straight at the assailant.

The whole town should be able to hear it if they're outside.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

Flare nodded. "I suppose this would be a practical test of my power."

"Actually, I was thinking of keeping the metal intact, but breaking through the enchantment. This would be more appropriate for an energy-manipulator or a shadow-manipulator. I suppose whatever works works, though."
    "Tell you what; if Terra here can't do what you need, I'll give it a shot. If I can't do it, Brains can. If Brains c-" She's about to follow up with a fourth option, and then apparently remembers that she hates that option and scowls. "Then you're sadly SoL."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-12-14 at 08:36 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Tell you what; if Terra here can't do what you need, I'll give it a shot. If I can't do it, Brains can. If Brains c-" She's about to follow up with a fourth option, and then apparently remembers that she hates that option and scowls. "Then you're sadly SoL."
    "Got it. Now, Flare, would you be so kind as to try to manipulate that metal?"

Obsidian Flare concentrated on her power, using it in an attempt to turn the metal inside out. She wasn't sure exactly what Night Jewel wanted, but figured this would be good enough.

Night Jewel, on the other hoof, waited for the inevitable backlash, intending to manipulate it instead of the metal. Her intent was to turn the backlash onto the metal's defences instead of Flare.

Blades simply watched, not sure what to make of all this.

15. - Top - End - #1425

Gak
    Gak is peeved!
    "So no pony has been teaching the foals at the school?"
    That isn't good at all!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Troll in the Playground

Map Updated sorta...I was tired
    Spoiler
    Show

Vampony Rabble

Silverpine would see hardly anything in the darkness, his torch's illumination barely lighting his field of vision. The tunnel looked ominous. "Yea...bastard is probably hiding...mmggh...thanks.." Gear said getting up with his help.

The vampony stallion Silverpine bucked stumbled backward on his hooves and shook it off as shook his head as well and flailed his forelegs at the orange stallion.
    --

Zephyr did his darn best to not blush as Sandy moaned. He closed his eyes trying not to look at Sandy as they continued the ritual. That short blue stallion was cute...not his type, but cute. Gack...concentration GO!
    --

"Haha...even putting him in the same sentence with the words 'evil overlords' is an insult to actual evil overlords."
    Even her 'laugh' lacked amusement. "This is just so like him, still a simple soldier through and through." She didn't even really bother going after the enemy vamponies at this point, she believed they would hurt themselves out of commission on their own.

She did however keep her eye on the entrance, her body tensed as the ooze began to push against the blocked off entrance, the pews shifting and grinding against the ground.

As for peeps to jump next, there was that vampony "attempting" to creep up behind Miss M. Also, there seemed to be noise coming up north where where Rainbow skewered some mares.

As for Rainbow, Sandy would be easy to find, he was up north to the right where earlier he was taken. This is assuming she still has some kind of night vision goggles thing going on.

And, as for Staccata, where she snuck up on the gaggle of vamponies, they all stared at all in horror, this mare was up there with the horror story that was Daniel. UV Bombs man, traumatized from that tale. But as scared as they were, they couldn't override their order with it. They had to fight, they had to fight so as long as they weren't down and out, crippled legs wouldn't let them slow down. They waah'd of course as scattered, lame combatnants they were, but they still had their vampony abilities.
    ======
    (I'll reply to the other stuff, like Ember/Lochbed, Aubade/heavy ale, and Idle Chat/Violet in a next post, gotta head out right now for some business)
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-15 at 12:47 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Daniel and his epic sunglasses (one lens still offering some nice green vision) turn towards that telltale whimpering northwards. Like a hawk. He bounds over to the source, keeping to the right so as to flank (heh, heh) with Staccata. Unfortunately, COLT does that look like a long ways. He hops on top of the northernmost pew and stares down at whatever he finds, grinning like the crazy memetic badass he is. As his last action this turn, he chuckles deep in his throat and does his best (which even without rhyme-time is quite good) to imitate Dawnstrider back when he oozed malice and power.

"Well, what have we here? Hahahahahaaa...Come out and play, my little ponies...come out and play..." He displays his sharp wooden shin-blade prominently, really rather hoping that vampires can still pass out from fear.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Troll in the Playground

Faelands

"I-I'm a c-celebrity...here?"
    Ember couldn't tell if that was a good thing, so he sheepishly smiled in regards to that. "Saddle Arabia eh?...sounds exotic!...well to me...maybe not fae." She is horse looking right?
    --

Aubade

"So I am, well thank you for that,"
    She stood in hesitation for a moment and shifted her eyes to the side in a glance. She then stretched her neck and gave him a rather light peck on the cheek.
    ==

Clinic-Idle Chat

"Doctor...! Nurse..! Does she need pain pills?"
    He called and yelled out for a nurse or the doctor mare lady.

19. - Top - End - #1429

Vampony unfair-down

Well Staccata is in no position to beat them down with her hooves until they're reasonable. She instead goes back to regroup with the others and make sure no big surprises happen. Plus it's Gearstride they should be afraid of, unless she moved it the captain has the last UV flashbang.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Dream: Crater-void-thing

Spoiler
    Show

The victim would be a colt, a teenagish one or so, his resolve and mental will? he's completely broken. His dream's mostly him, still armored, sitting in the middle of a kind of large crater, curiously it's supposed to be where the town was, and it's surroundings are covered by a dim dark veil; the colt would be just sitting there, maybe with some battle-marks on the caparison and barding. The dark veil seems to be mostly enclosing towards the crater, but he doesn't react, them several transparent-like images of townsfolk would appear around, inside the crater.

Maybe not as tasty as with someone as big, but what about salt?

Dreamscape: Two Knights of the same coin

Phex sighed as he stared at this dream. It was empty, shallow, and barren. The damage had already been done, the dream was a shell of what it truly could be. He couldn't feed on the writhing sense of fear if it had already passed. Like showing up at a buffet only to find everything's been eaten, save the meat and fat that's stuck to the bone. Reaching into himself Phex performed a painful action that he always hated doing. His chest burned, like acud pouring out of him, and slowly but surely a small stream of pure positive emotion trickled out and entered the dream.

It sucked. Alot. But it was the only way Phex knew how to set up a dream for himself. If a dream had already been plundered then a Nightmare would pump the dream with positive energy, essentially picking the dream back up and making it nice and cheery again. It was an investment, and often a risky one at that. Too much energy and you risk the host noticing the sudden change, waking up, or becoming too absobed in it for the Nightmare to effect them. Pour too little and the host might react negatively to it, notice and wake up, or not notice at all and causing the Nightmare to have wasted his time and energy. Hopefully the kid would take it hook line and sinker. Phex was counting on it.

Dreamscape

Spoiler
    Show

Currently dreaming is a yellow pegasus. His name is Mach and he's currently alone in a ruined cloud city. There is an aura of familiarity that lingers in this dreary setting, but there's also a being somewhere behind the scenes nudging his subconscious here. The city seems to be formerly industrial, a center of science and military production. Now there's an orange haze that touches everything, staining the cloud constructions that remain rust. Blinking in and out are shadows of the city as it once was.
    Dreamscape: Clouds, way up high

Phex entered this dream cautiously, he wasn't sure how to approach it just yet, and so he would take every precaution he could. Carefully maneuvering about he inspects the dream, trying to find anything emotionally significant to the host of the dream that he could use, and most importantly what the figure in the background guiding everything was. If there was another dream beast lurking within the pegasus then Phex was going to have to get the hell out of dodge before he gets ambushed in another creature's domain.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

21. - Top - End - #1431

Random Alley

Well then, now it gets interesting. The griffin tenses in preparation for doing something many may not consider wise. However, there is one piece of information this mystery pony may not have remembered: he's be in enemy territory. The exile lets out a piercing call into the air before charging straight at the assailant.

The whole town should be able to hear it if they're outside.
    The scream would go, then a LOT more hooks and ropes would appear, aiming for his neck, head, etc. And the ones that where already on his limbs are suddenly being pulled inwards as a grappling hook would go for his legs and talon, Snowspeeder vs AT-AT-style, and several hooks for his beak, it seems the mysterious attackers are considering their previous actions a terrible lack of cautiousness, and are now sending a desperate amount of ropes to catch him before the reinforcements arrive.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Clinic-Idle Chat

"Doctor...! Nurse..! Does she need pain pills?"
    He called and yelled out for a nurse or the doctor mare lady.
    Violet would be wincing a bit more until a doctor/nurse/something appears with PEELZ HERE!

After taking them, Violet would be wincing a bit less, but examination would show her healed wound to be a bit darker than usual, including strage, tiny purple sparks floating off, as if magic was put against healing, they would try canceling but it would just resist cancelation. solution? MOAR PEELZ finding some other with enough skill at dispelling, seemingly they would search for one around town, unless Idle goes around looking too, though they would have hints that there's one or some at the blacksmith's.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Obsidian Flare concentrated on her power, using it in an attempt to turn the metal inside out. She wasn't sure exactly what Night Jewel wanted, but figured this would be good enough.

Night Jewel, on the other hoof, waited for the inevitable backlash, intending to manipulate it instead of the metal. Her intent was to turn the backlash onto the metal's defences instead of Flare.
    Yup, backlash, as Flare would try to turn the metal, a zap would go through her magic to her as a defensive mechanism, turning the backlash onto the defences would be kind of a good idea... if it wasn't set on going only through magic channeling, which would mean it could get her too, variables and features: does the defense regenerate after hitting itself? how overzealous would be the defense's defenses? would the defense's trap notice her channeling the backlash into itself and drop on her again? remember the armor isn't made from simple stuff or something.

Also, depending on how much has Flare seen, she may recognize the metal's somewhat similar and to be from shimmerite
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Dreamscape: Two Knights of the same coin

Phex sighed as he stared at this dream. It was empty, shallow, and barren. The damage had already been done, the dream was a shell of what it truly could be. He couldn't feed on the writhing sense of fear if it had already passed. Like showing up at a buffet only to find everything's been eaten, save the meat and fat that's stuck to the bone. Reaching into himself Phex performed a painful action that he always hated doing. His chest burned, like acud pouring out of him, and slowly but surely a small stream of pure positive emotion trickled out and entered the dream.

It sucked. Alot. But it was the only way Phex knew how to set up a dream for himself. If a dream had already been plundered then a Nightmare would pump the dream with positive energy, essentially picking the dream back up and making it nice and cheery again. It was an investment, and often a risky one at that. Too much energy and you risk the host noticing the sudden change, waking up, or becoming too absobed in it for the Nightmare to effect them. Pour too little and the host might react negatively to it, notice and wake up, or not notice at all and causing the Nightmare to have wasted his time and energy. Hopefully the kid would take it hook line and sinker. Phex was counting on it.
    Dreemscaep!: Knight and void
    Spoiler
    Show

Problem is: The kid wasn't exactly experiencing fear because there was way too much to be taken seriously!
    He wasn't exactly wasted already, just completely apathic because of sadness, however when Phex puts positive energy into it he pretty much unlocks his apathy with other transparent figures: Mile, Aisis, Arvadraa, Aero and.... Oh crap why is Snowflake here !? along many others; he just lifts his head, noticing the new appearances, he knew the other ones as the ones he has to save, and the new ones are just plain the ones he really wants to protect; then the void kind of.... notices him there, and speeds up, just this time centering it's approach around him, the figures around notice the veil and start running around screaming, he's now shaken.

Congratulations Phex, you just used energy to make more energy, screw the law of conservation of dreamnergy .... Though maybe he just unlocked more, nvm anyways XD
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak
    Gak is peeved!
    "So no pony has been teaching the foals at the school?"
    That isn't good at all!
    "I think we have more pressing problems than that at the moment," Lemongrass said dryly.

Vampony Rabble
    Silverpine would see hardly anything in the darkness, his torch's illumination barely lighting his field of vision. The tunnel looked ominous. "Yea...bastard is probably hiding...mmggh...thanks.." Gear said getting up with his help.

The vampony stallion Silverpine bucked stumbled backward on his hooves and shook it off as shook his head as well and flailed his forelegs at the orange stallion.
    --

Zephyr did his darn best to not blush as Sandy moaned. He closed his eyes trying not to look at Sandy as they continued the ritual. That short blue stallion was cute...not his type, but cute. Gack...concentration GO!
    --

"Haha...even putting him in the same sentence with the words 'evil overlords' is an insult to actual evil overlords."
    Even her 'laugh' lacked amusement. "This is just so like him, still a simple soldier through and through." She didn't even really bother going after the enemy vamponies at this point, she believed they would hurt themselves out of commission on their own.

She did however keep her eye on the entrance, her body tensed as the ooze began to push against the blocked off entrance, the pews shifting and grinding against the ground.

As for peeps to jump next, there was that vampony "attempting" to creep up behind Miss M. Also, there seemed to be noise coming up north where where Rainbow skewered some mares.

As for Rainbow, Sandy would be easy to find, he was up north to the right where earlier he was taken. This is assuming she still has some kind of night vision goggles thing going on.

And, as for Staccata, where she snuck up on the gaggle of vamponies, they all stared at all in horror, this mare was up there with the horror story that was Daniel. UV Bombs man, traumatized from that tale. But as scared as they were, they couldn't override their order with it. They had to fight, they had to fight so as long as they weren't down and out, crippled legs wouldn't let them slow down. They waah'd of course as scattered, lame combatnants they were, but they still had their vampony abilities.
    Silverpine held the other vampony away with his good forehoof, quite easily since the vampony was actually just flailing his hooves and not actually hitting him and all. "I think ending this quickly would be in our best interest. Daniel and Staccata seemed to have things well in hoof here at the moment." Except for the whole lot of mind-controlled policeponies behind Mr Cubey, but he preferred not to think about them yet.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Heavy Metal]

Flare was not a pushover when it came to magic, and wasn't going to be stopped by petty little tricks from a mage of at most one eighth her age. Her response was to fight the backlash with even more of her own power.

Night Jewel, however, had a different strategy in mind. No automated defence system was perfect, as she knew from experience, and there was bound to be some way to trick it. There had to be either limits to its sensitivity or some way to turn its sensitivity against it...

Ah! Here's how it should go!

Carefully, she manipulated the mechanics of Flare's magic flow, rather than directly altering the metal's. Soon, the magic would trace itself to the metal, not Flare herself. And since the trace-altering would only actually affect the metal when it was finished, there was minimal risk of Night Jewel setting off the defences on herself until she had already finished.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper continues to scan the area. Her eyes soften and mouth slinks upon when her eyes sweep over Sandy Shores. Then focus snaps back to the noises of her non-allies.

Lochbed

Layla is truly horse shaped and attractive for her age. Pink with light brown and golden mane. A golden bridle and saddle matched her mane while free-flowing silk draped over each leg and her tail. "All advisors are celebrities somewhat. Fae are fascinated as easily as foals and there attention spans are similar as well"

Lochbed stomped her hoof angrily " Ah wulnae forsake Ember. Thes isnae loch those relationship that other fae ave. He be mine."

Heavy Ale

The dark cream pony blushed slightly. He then played it off closing his eyes and looking to the side. "Ye know if either one of us were a fae, I'd have to promise ye something. I guess we will write the contract on our next meeting?" He then bowed. "Goodbye Miss Aubade."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Well we're not under attack now, and even if we were, some things need to continue. Parties, businesses, learning, society. If we just and turn it into a war zone before it actually is, that's much worse."

--

Stellar

"Psst." She whispers to Blades. "Five bits says one of 'em gets fried."

--

The Faelands

"Well I hope you can back that up." A handsome flutter pony with purple eyes, a gray mane, and a vibrant green coat speaks up from behind Ember and Lochbed. He's standing next to a confused-looking earth pony and a hyena of all things.

"Few will be able to resist such a fine mortal, after all." He grins slyly at Ember.

"Ah, but do pardon my terrible courtside manner. Rangolan, at my service, sahs." He sweeps into a flamboyant bow. "And my mortal accompaniment for this eve, Verdant Charm." He motions to the earth pony.

"An', ah, this here be Spots." He indicates the hyena.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ettin in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Well we're not under attack now, and even if we were, some things need to continue. Parties, businesses, learning, society. If we just and turn it into a war zone before it actually is, that's much worse."
    "That's why she's here," Lemongrass replied, pointing at Gak. "To keep things going." The guard shrugged and glanced down the street. "I suppose I better show you the school, since you all are here."

27. - Top - End - #1437

Gak
    Gak frowned at Lemongrass.
    "There's nothing more important than teaching the foals."
    She'll follow Lemongrass, but won't do it happily.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

"Waaaah..." One of them waaah'd. Another, a mare, looked straight on to Daniel with a glower, a glower mixed with anger and fear.

This was the bastard that killed her Tumble Drift. Windy tightened her body, and glanced away with a look of defeatism. She shot into the air and nothing seemed to happened.

Anyways.

"Play? I like games as much as the next frolicking pony...but...is it really appropriate to play at this time?" One vampony questioned only to get smacked in the head by another and called an 'idiot'.

With Silverpine and Gear, the sight was amusingly pathetic. Its like vampony lamely forgot he could still easily overpower Silverpine. Whatever, comical flailing occurred. He then actually tried to bite Silverpine's hoof, not a vampony sharp fanged bite but a regular unpleasant annoying bite.

Gearstride watched, she had a feeling she wouldn't need to intervene. "Yea...there's really no point to letting this continue.."

The scraping sounds of heavy stone pews being pushed against the stone sounded and echoed.

Suddenly there was voice that echoed throughout the chamber.

Stop this idiocy, kill them...now

The gaggle of vamponies near Daniel froze for a moment, their eyes briefly glistening despite the weak light source of Silverpine's torch. The eight or so of them decided to jump him.

Scrape scrape scrape.
    ===========

Faelands

Ember glanced at Lochbed and held her hoof with a small smile. And then suddenly a new fae appeared.

Ember had a hesitant look, considering hyena and all. And the sly grin is a little unnerving. "H-hi there..R-Rangoloin?...and Verdant Charm." He didn't really know what to do here, fae were beyond his scope.
    ============

Aubade

She wanly smiled and waved good bye. "See you later Heavy Ale, I did like getting to know a bit more about you."
    ============

Clinic-Idle Chat

"Waaah....what's it doing to you?"
    He asked staring.

29. - Top - End - #1439

Vampony unfair-down

The giant swarm of vampony weaklings is an actual threat, unfortunately for them. Self-defense comes before pity, so Staccata makes a swipe at the pile with her dagger. They seemed afraid, so fire should weaken their resolve more.

Dreamscape - Clouds

This isn't a generic cloud-scape. There are distinct landmarks with destruction applied to them in a non-random manner. This is a real place, or was, in this form. Considering the dreamer is a pegasus, just roaming around lost, depressed, and without goal, it would be safe to assume he has a connection to it.

Another dream beast though? Yah, there's one of those. It's small, weak, has the frame of a pegasus but seems to be made out of swirling sand. It doesn't seem that aware of the intruder, but the thing doesn't look like it could defend its territory anyway. If Phex has any telepathic ability, the little creature seems to be drawing out regret.

Random Alley

Well the griffin started a clock for his attacker, so now all he has to do is beat it up until this situation makes sense. Struggling with the increased number of ropes, he charges forward at the figure.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Fairy Wars]

"So that's her little morsel?" What appeared to be a dark blue pony with a silver mane and purple eyes flew over, trailing mist of the same colour as her, and gave Ember a sniff. "Ciona knows not what to make of him. His soul seems delicious... That is, he seems to be in good health, but what of his mind? Does Lochbed know if he is smart?"