New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Gak
    "If you want to learn, you can come and learn. There's no age restriction on education."
    Her own mentor taught her that.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown Showdown

Well the crazy cube is likely not going to be stopped here. Ever the observer, Staccata decides it's time for another path. The thing's still slow right. "Back off and don't let yourself get knocked over by it. If we don't have any way to kill it still, we can keep backing up."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Rabble

Back inside the unlit temple of doom, shenanigans and night vision were afoot. However the burning ponies did provide decent illumination for the time they were lit at least.

The mare only looked at Daniel with trembling eyes, she'd run if she could. Hide in a nice cardboard box or the cupboard, or something, whatever. Her body moved forward to attack him, futilely.

Staccata would simply see Zippity and Miss M struggle against keeping the pews from being overrun by Cubey. There was a loud grinding noise of the pews as somehow they buckled. Stone, hard ass stone buckled.
    "See," He comments as he pivots and chucks a hard blow with both hind legs at her face. "This is why there should be a damned class. 'Why vampirism is BAD'. It's called free will, look it up when you're conscious."

Meanwhile, that was the line for the pews. The entire pile of stone bursts into flame, creating a blazing wall of fire. "Ah, there we-!" He gives Miss M and Zippity a blank look. "...Why are you trying to push them back? The thing's made of acidic gelatin, it's flammable."

Faelands

He shivered at the tingling feeling as he rubbed his eyes closing them. He then opened his eyes and blinked for some seconds. Was it him....or did Lochbed look extra cute? His eyes caught the pretty details of her mane and soft fur on her cheeks. He couldn't help himself but lean in and lightly peck her cheek in front of strangers.

He then glanced at Ciona with furrowed brows, he didn't really know what to say to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Faelands

"Ember lets me touch him a lot. We be close. But he do get all funny wen Ah crawl into his nightchambers." Lochbed giggled upon being kissed. "He even repec's mah space. Even when Ah'd loch him to."

Then Ciona's complaint and Ember's eyes provoked thought. The hamster in her head ran and ran and eventually it generated enough current to turn on a light. "Ah kno! A duel. Rangolan? Ciona? Have ye anypony or anyfae for Ember to duel." Of course the type of duel was not stated.
    "Why yes...yes I do." Rangolan turns to Verdant and smiles in a manner that can only be described as 'wicked'. "The hyena counts as an appendage, not a combatant, naturally."

"Ah- Wait, what? That's not...Why me?"

"Because Path Seeker kept the moose around." He replies dryly. "Just do as I say." A locking of eyes relaxes the earth pony all of a sudden, another complain dying on his lips.

"Yes, sir." He says tonelessly.

"Splendid!"

--

Arvadraa

She looks uncomfortable. "I....um...." She jumps on Gak's comment like a drowning pony on a floatation device. "That's good to hear! Except maybe awkward. Would that be awkward?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gak
    Gak shook her head, her neon green hair moving side to side.
    "I wouldn't think so. Back in Canterlot, where I used to teach, we had mares and stallions coming in for after school lessons all the time."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Might want to elaborate. I have plenty." She says, a hint of danger in her tone.
    "To put it shortly, we need all the advantages we can get against this dark army, you've found one of their weaknesses, and Dawnstrider is perfect for exploiting it. I could give you a long lecture on all the reasons that we should team up, but I wouldn't want to bore you." Night Jewel winked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "You saw a bunch of ponies wearing this and decided to take it easy on them?" Stellar squeezes the top of her nose with a hoof. "How long have you been out, again?"
    "Mere hours, and it would be boring to simply crush them in their armour like eggshells."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ember lets me touch him a lot. We be close. But he do get all funny wen Ah crawl into his nightchambers." Lochbed giggled upon being kissed. "He even repec's mah space. Even when Ah'd loch him to."

Then Ciona's complaint and Ember's eyes provoked thought. The hamster in her head ran and ran and eventually it generated enough current to turn on a light. "Ah kno! A duel. Rangolan? Ciona? Have ye anypony or anyfae for Ember to duel." Of course the type of duel was not stated.
    "A duel! What fun! Ciona will go fetch her companions."

Ciona faded away, then reappeared with two smaller ponies. One was a normal red-coated earth pony while the other seemed to be a fae of Ciona's type.

"These are Ciona's mortal, Precious, and her assistant, Blackstreak. Both brought to meet Lochbed and her morsel for the duel."

"Honoured to meet them," said the lesser dark fairy. "Look forward to the challenge."

The red pony bowed. "Oui. Eet ees a pleasure. I weel be watching zees duel weeth great eenterest."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "To put it shortly, we need all the advantages we can get against this dark army, you've found one of their weaknesses, and Dawnstrider is perfect for exploiting it. I could give you a long lecture on all the reasons that we should team up, but I wouldn't want to bore you." Night Jewel winked.
    "And I could give you all the reasons 'no', but that would cause us to die of old age. Since when do you connect 'Mr. Darkblade Darkness-pants von obviously-a-spy-for-the-bad-guys' with light magic, anyway?"

"Mere hours, and it would be boring to simply crush them in their armour like eggshells."
    "So let 'em gurgle a bit. Having fun is more fun when they can't immediately try and kill you some more."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

Ze Tunnel of Love and Writhing

The mare threw her forelegs over the lieutenant and quietly teared. "I don't know.....when...that thing looked me in the eyes....it just suddenly felt like my blood was acting on its own and boiling." She sniffled and bit down on her lip.

Main Chamber

Zephyr wearily smiled and looked at Sandy. "That's me...and uh...your fillyfriend, she's right here." He moved a little to the side and gestured to the shadowed female figure next to him.

Meanwhile, simultaneously.

"Just trying to give more time."
    She said in her dullness. "No need to worry about us pony."

The female vamp staggered from the blow but didn't fall into unconsciousness, his words rang empty and went unheard as her body was filled with a small pain, but it was mostly the ringing in her ears. Twas then the explosion happened.

Fiery explosion. Baboom, etc, swirling. A few jelly pieces flew, was that a piece of fruit? Nifty. Smoke formed in the area. Miss M, having had used TK was out of range of the explosion, but nonetheless turned her head away from the pesky smoke. It would be a short while before things cleared to see what in the fart on a stick happened.

Faelands

"A duel? W-what? Don't volunteer me for any duels...a-aren't we here to see your father? Why am I dueling again?"
    He quietly gulped, thinking about his slightly lamed leg and wing from the fight from the day before.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

Vampony Rabble

Ze Tunnel of Love and Writhing

The mare threw her forelegs over the lieutenant and quietly teared. "I don't know.....when...that thing looked me in the eyes....it just suddenly felt like my blood was acting on its own and boiling." She sniffled and bit down on her lip.

Main Chamber

Zephyr wearily smiled and looked at Sandy. "That's me...and uh...your fillyfriend, she's right here." He moved a little to the side and gestured to the shadowed female figure next to him.

Meanwhile, simultaneously.

"Just trying to give more time."
    She said in her dullness. "No need to worry about us pony."

The female vamp staggered from the blow but didn't fall into unconsciousness, his words rang empty and went unheard as her body was filled with a small pain, but it was mostly the ringing in her ears. Twas then the explosion happened.

Fiery explosion. Baboom, etc, swirling. A few jelly pieces flew, was that a piece of fruit? Nifty. Smoke formed in the area. Miss M, having had used TK was out of range of the explosion, but nonetheless turned her head away from the pesky smoke. It would be a short while before things cleared to see what in the fart on a stick happened.
    "Right, no, not risking it." Daniel races forward, jumping and rolling over pews like a the god of free-running, sliding to the very edge and...

Lifting the torch up to fire the flaming sunray bolt into the gelatinous tunnel. With a possessed vampire still behind him. Ah, well.

Faelands

Rangolan chuckles merrily, both upon seeing the opposition and again at Ember's reaction. "Now now, nervousness simply won't do. Think of the potential prestige, not the most likely outcome."

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Vampony Rabble

Main Chamber

(Heh. Deleted the wrong part.)
    The sniper slides over and atop Sandy. A soft hoof would have reached out if it were not bloody or armed. The smile was bright but shaky from worry. "How you holding up, soldier?"

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "A duel! What fun! Ciona will go fetch her companions."

Ciona faded away, then reappeared with two smaller ponies. One was a normal red-coated earth pony while the other seemed to be a fae of Ciona's type.

"These are Ciona's mortal, Precious, and her assistant, Blackstreak. Both brought to meet Lochbed and her morsel for the duel."

"Honoured to meet them," said the lesser dark fairy. "Look forward to the challenge."

The red pony bowed. "Oui. Eet ees a pleasure. I weel be watching zees duel weeth great eenterest."
    The kelpie extended one of her sticky hooves. "Charmed tae meet ye baith."

Faelands

"A duel? W-what? Don't volunteer me for any duels...a-aren't we here to see your father? Why am I dueling again?"
    He quietly gulped, thinking about his slightly lamed leg and wing from the fight from the day before.
    "In doo time, we will meit faither mah love. A wee duel is guud fur charmin' Faither. He loves sport". The fey Leaned in for a reassuring lick. "What type of duel? Swords? Shapeshifting? Spells? Counting?"

"Do not worry. Fey duels are rarely actual hoof to hoof combat. They..."Layla chuckled then she suddenly took a serious tone. "Maybe you should."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Faelands

Rangolan chuckles merrily, both upon seeing the opposition and again at Ember's reaction. "Now now, nervousness simply won't do. Think of the potential prestige, not the most likely outcome."

"Yes, Ember. No need tae worry. Donnae mind Layla."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-12-21 at 04:42 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.