New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Vampony Luff

~ Tis not the master who you hear, but a loyal subject to him they adhere. To hear the master's voice shall leave you in true fear~ hahah oh hoho haha..

There was a choir of collective laughter that echoed throughout the crypt.

Miss M grimaced being overwhelmed. "Gack...I can't...pinpoint an exact location.....I don't know why....but it just feels everywhere...this shouldn't happen..." Zephyr tried to peer into the darkness but not even his night vision would find him anything here. Gearstride threw a flash bomb in a direction she swore she heard the voices the loudest. The bomb went off revealing nothing for the time it was illuminating. Sandy spell that encircled the gang did that, illuminate around them, giving them a radius to work in. Alas, nothing for them to see but the decrepit architecture and a glance at how big it rather was. Though those with the ability to see in the dark would see that anyway, for those who couldn't, well now they could.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Vampony Showdown

"He's throwing his voice," Staccata states, with that little trick being part of her repertoire. She keeps a UV flash at the ready, trying to pin down the source of the voices.

Sandy huffed, blowing a lock of mane from his eyes. This guy was no end of annyoing. "Least we can hope he's not as ugly as you, or is th' dark just 'cause you got stage fright?" he called out. Long shot, but if he took the bait, then maybe that'd give them a better bead on the guy.

He tried another spell: kicking up a bunch of dirt and sand outside of their visable radius to try and irritate the vampony's eyes, make him cough, something.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

"-Two-to-five cubic hooves, acoustics nearly vedannan, add in the dusting bounces..." Why yes, the bard whose entire job pretty much relies on detection and a really good ear is attempting to calculate where the voice is coming from and its approximate distance using age of the area, tone, deepness of voice, and how the sound bounces.

Or he could just run in and sing at them. Hah! Imagine.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-21 at 11:41 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

"He's throwing his voice," Staccata states, with that little trick being part of her repertoire. She keeps a UV flash at the ready, trying to pin down the source of the voices.
    "Might be magic as well," Silverpine commented, his green eyes darting about. "In which case, anti-magic spells would be useful."

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Might be magic as well," Silverpine commented, his green eyes darting about. "In which case, anti-magic spells would be useful."
    Sandy, still focusing on his dusting and light spells, shook his head vigorously. "Well don't nopony look at me, I failed Advanced Spellcraft five times. An' anti-magic ain't until Super Advanced Spellcraft!"

Clearly, the military needed to fire whoever was in charge of naming their training programs.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    The Cirrus
    It's glued to his what-now? 0_o
    "And who did they go in with, exactly? A whole clan of vamponies is gonna be...bad."
    The mare continues to nuzzle her fiance's barrel, which is his torso. "2 vampony and an archer."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I did say the problem would take care of itself, no? But think about this from my perspective; if this isn't handled very carefully, they'll boot me and come straight after you. Neither of us want that. Therefore, caution."
    "Ninja are naturally proactive. They have until dawn."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

With such a large room and stone everywhere, it all just echoed being deceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy huffed, blowing a lock of mane from his eyes. This guy was no end of annyoing. "Least we can hope he's not as ugly as you, or is th' dark just 'cause you got stage fright?" he called out. Long shot, but if he took the bait, then maybe that'd give them a better bead on the guy.

He tried another spell: kicking up a bunch of dirt and sand outside of their visable radius to try and irritate the vampony's eyes, make him cough, something.

~Oh ho ho...he dares to insult the master, so say the words of this halfling caster~~cute~

Daniel

"-Two-to-five cubic hooves, acoustics nearly vedannan, add in the dusting bounces..." Why yes, the bard whose entire job pretty much relies on detection and a really good ear is attempting to calculate where the voice is coming from and its approximate distance using age of the area, tone, deepness of voice, and how the sound bounces.

Or he could just run in and sing at them. Hah! Imagine.
    Its as if the voice is taking advantage of the stone walls and barrel vault ceilings to playfully tease the adventurers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sandy, still focusing on his dusting and light spells, shook his head vigorously. "Well don't nopony look at me, I failed Advanced Spellcraft five times. An' anti-magic ain't until Super Advanced Spellcraft!"

Clearly, the military needed to fire whoever was in charge of naming their training programs.

"Nor I, my magic falls into a different category unrelated--Aaccck..hold on!--

And then suddenly the group of eight would find themselves surrounded by glossy eyed, fang bearing ponies of all sorts of shapes and sizes. Young bucks, old mares and a menagerie in between, at least around twelve of them. None of them seem to be talking and seem to just be staring at the gang.

"~Oh ho ho....seems the first been released, perhaps they'll get chance at their very first feast~~
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-22 at 09:42 AM.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ettin in the Playground

With such a large room and stone everywhere, it all just echoed being deceptive.

~Oh ho ho...he dares to insult the master, so say the words of this halfling caster~~cute~

Its as if the voice is taking advantage of the stone walls and barrel vault ceilings to playfully tease the adventurers.

And then suddenly the group of eight would find themselves surrounded by glossy eyed, fang bearing ponies of all sorts of shapes and sizes. Young bucks, old mares and a menagerie in between, at least around twelve of them. None of them seem to be talking and seem to just be staring at the gang.

"~Oh ho ho....seems the first been released, perhaps they'll get chance at their very first feast~~
    "Well. I'd say our plan just went down the drain. Again," Silverpine said dryly, as he cocked his shotgun. He had exactly five shells loaded in this automatic shotgun he was holding, plus two more in the spare hunting shotgun he had strapped behind his back. They didn't seem quite enough for this group of mooks though.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ninja are naturally proactive. They have until dawn."
    "If you're going to try and actively sabotage the means by which you can get what you want, you are frankly not allowed to make demands." His voice is firm, without uncertainty. "I can get her to you, but without you here I have no estimated time frame, no assurances as to her physical state past 'one piece', and very little room to maneuver. This is situational activism - you get what you put into it."

"Ohhh-ho-ho-ho. Big mistake, monkey-spiker." The three arrows come up to target the nearest ones to him, spreading the angles with a trained flick so that each is pointed at a heart. "Say the word, captain. These idiots are dust."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

9. - Top - End - #249
    Firbolg in the Playground

Vampony Showdown

Not looking particularly concerned for the big brawl that always seems to show up at big staredowns, Staccata just keeps ready with her little grenade. At very little provocation, she'd activate it and kick it back behind them, hopefully blinding vamponies and not the protagonist group.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

Fangs, stakes, and other things

These vamponies surrounding them swayed a bit during the dramatic stare down, heads tilted sidewise, looking soulless in the eyes. They were also on the spread out side of things as not even they were derp to keep with sticking close to one another and be one big grouped target. Some were hovering above with only the gentle flaps of their wings. Some on top of fallen rubble, etc etc.
    -----------------

Somewhere else deep in the crypts

"Oh goody, things have started, the fresh....recruits in place, Clover's officers coming in soon."

"Sir....we've gotten a survey of the enemy and their weapons, your first batch of recruits are likely to enter a blood bath..."

"Eh, that's alright, that is their purpose, be the fodder to reduce the enemy's resources, maybe wound some of them, maybe kill one. We have more reserves, and when this is over, we have plenty more in town to fill in their spots."

"Very well sir.."

The vampony sat at his throne and closed his eyes, focusing on his vamponies. ...attack...
    ===========

A little ways past into the entrance of the crypt with our gang

And suddenly the twelves ponies of various ages, shapes and types, began their zerg rush from all sides.

[keep track of your ammo and how much you have for those ammo users]

Gearstride immediately plucked a flash grenade, pulling the pin at the same time and set one their way, dazzling two earth ponies in front of her who lumbered toward her anyways, smacking her with a fierce tackle."Do it!....pluh.." An order to Daniel.

Two earth vampies lunged for Sandy, one unicorn on Rainbow, two unicorns on Staccata (one with a magical shimmer around their horn), one pegasus on Silverpine from above, one pegasus in front of Daniel who folded his wings in front of him like a shield before lunging forward. While two unicorns and a pegasus piled on Miss M as fierce hoof to hoof to horn to horn combat came about with vampony viciousness in each strike.

Zephyr was derped for a moment he wound up scot free in the initial rush there but recovered from that as he flash flew and punched one in the cheek that was coming for Sandy. One who took a moment to spy the details, that despite the quick movements there was an off sort of...puppet-y movement among them. AH WELL.
    ====

Staccata's prepped UV bomb manages to severely fry the two before her, yet they did not scream in pain or say anything, and while they were dying they still went after her albeit with slower shambling movements. Like zombies!

Daniel's arrows get blocked off from the heart by the pegasus's wings though they pierce through them anyway, and the one on fire begins its fiery spread along the wings wracking the vampony pegasus with a quickly spreading fire. It stiffens and opens its mouth but no noise comes out. In its fiery goodness it lunges towards Daniel with its hoof out, fangs bared.

[Gearstride-8 flash bombs, 6 explosive bombs, 1 sticky bomb]

11. - Top - End - #251
    Barbarian in the Playground

The mare continues to nuzzle her fiance's barrel, which is his torso. "2 vampony and an archer."
    Blaze
    Oh.
    "Okie dokie then..."
    "..."
    "And what do we need to do then?"

---

Aero!
    Aero wakes up and rubs his eyes with a hoof, yawning quite loudly.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, ALL RIGHT!" He's just so excited at finally being able to do something! He pulls back the leg holding his bow and waits for the pegasus to start moving, then leaps up and pushes off its head with his back legs, frontflipping over the top and pressing all limbs close to his body, the forehoof not occupado digging in his immediate-ammo-bag for another two wooden arrows (normal ones this time).

He lands and spins in place, shooting both of them...into the sides of the nearest hostile vampires he ISN'T engaged with. Then he slides his bow over his back (or just drops it, if there's no time) and raps his forehooves together, pulling the straps and unlocking the mechanism, causing the stakes within to unsheathe. He adopts a battle-ready stance and smiles broadly, and genuinely.

"Let's dance, eh, sugar?"

[Normal Arrows Left: 6 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    [Fire Arrows Left: 9 (bag)]

13. - Top - End - #253
    Barbarian in the Playground

Aero!
    Aero wakes up and rubs his eyes with a hoof, yawning quite loudly.
    Mile would be still sleeping nearby, curled up into a ball and having some small twitches every once in a while, being adorable and all

Aisis' in thee room they were told to be in, sleeping too, and Luka's on top of the bunk bed, not exactly loudly.

----------------------------------------------------
    In the valley

The big, black armored unicorn would have picked up Barb and teleported out, but he would get... Quite curious of an effect she had on his dark aura, so hee would just leave her in a random unoccupied tent; the next day he would be sitting on a neaby chair, still pondering about the effect For science!.... Kinda. If she either wakes up or not, he would be still sitting and telekinetically writting, trying to figure it out

----------------------------------------------------------
    Southern gate

The new green would just arrive at the gate, pretty afraid.
    She would try to approach the guards posted there and salute shily.

"...Uh...H-Hi!...Sorry, I mean Violet Glow reporting! Been assigned to guard this gate and...! Uh... where's my spot?"

That last part would sound pretty similar to certain pegasus that's scared of her own shadow.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh no. A short joke. Just what I never in all m'years expected t'hear. Your razor wit has..."

Sandy's taunt died in his throat as he saw the reinforcements. Luna above...there were ponies here just barely older than foals. And some old enough to be his grandparents. Where the hay did these guys come from? And why weren't they at all talkative like any of the other vamponies they'd met? No taunting, no jeers, nothing.

Wait just a minute...

A little ways past into the entrance of the crypt with our gang

And suddenly the twelves ponies of various ages, shapes and types, began their zerg rush from all sides.

Two earth vampies lunged for Sandy, one unicorn on Rainbow, two unicorns on Staccata (one with a magical shimmer around their horn), one pegasus on Silverpine from above, one pegasus in front of Daniel who folded his wings in front of him like a shield before lunging forward. While two unicorns and a pegasus piled on Miss M as fierce hoof to hoof to horn to horn combat came about with vampony viciousness in each strike.

Zephyr was derped for a moment he wound up scot free in the initial rush there but recovered from that as he flash flew and punched one in the cheek that was coming for Sandy. One who took a moment to spy the details, that despite the quick movements there was an off sort of...puppet-y movement among them. AH WELL.[/SIZE]
    Sandy snapped into action, readying two of his stakes for the oncoming attack when Zephyr's blindingly fast punch evened the odds for him. And the vampony didn't even try to dodge at all. In fact, they just all attacked without any orders at all, yet somehow managed to synchronize...

Flashback to last night: Sandy is bleeding out in the alley again. The mysterious vampony tells his associates to finish the job. They agree without a word and move as one. Miss M arrives on the scene, and just as suddenly, they both decide to retreat.

Flashback to earlier today: Everypony is discussing plans in the conference room. Miss M is explaining how somepony becomes a vampony. "Well, the first step is having to actually die..."

Flashback to the trap: Meadow grins and gestures to the skies. "I think a lot of the guards ended their shifts early tonight." The grin on her face can only mean one thing; they're dead.

Flashback to a few minutes ago: Zephyr and Miss M talking with Stacatta. "It's just not something I think I could bring myself to do, betray her."

Flashback to a few seconds ago: "Aaack.....I...feel so many in here.....more than before... thrice more than before.....so many vamponies, this does not add up..." Miss M said in a confused shaky voice as she backed up into a defensive position.

Flash back and the battle is starting to meet all around him. Sandy rubs his eyes and studies his attacker. Earth Pony. Plain clothes. No scars or otherwise telling signs that he'd ever been in a fight before. And that's when it all clicks.

"Oh, ALL RIGHT!" He's just so excited at finally being able to do something! He pulls back the leg holding his bow and waits for the pegasus to start moving, then leaps up and pushes off its head with his back legs, frontflipping over the top and pressing all limbs close to his body, the forehoof not occupado digging in his immediate-ammo-bag for another two wooden arrows (normal ones this time).

He lands and spins in place, shooting both of them...into the sides of the nearest hostile vampires he ISN'T engaged with. Then he slides his bow over his back (or just drops it, if there's no time) and raps his forehooves together, pulling the straps and unlocking the mechanism, causing the stakes within to unsheathe. He adopts a battle-ready stance and smiles broadly, and genuinely.

"Let's dance, eh, sugar?"

[Normal Arrows Left: 6 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    "NO!"

Sandy shouts at the top of his lungs, above all the noise of combat. With a fluid, practiced motion, he duck-rolls to the side of his attacker, leaving two of his stakes behind in the creatures's forelegs, pinning it to the ground. The rest of his action...well, if anypony aims for a staking, I'll narrate from there. But needless to say, he's use any means at his disposal to stop or otherwise deflect the blow.

"HOLD LETHAL FIRE! AIM TO INCAPACITATE! CAPTAIN'S PROTOCOL 3!" Tears welled up in his eyes as he invoked one of the Captain's Protocols: Should the Captain be in the act of making a stupid decision, then the crewpony better speak up, chain of command be darned. "These....these are the dead townsponies! They ain't monsters!"

[Sandy: 10 stakes, 2 knives left. Benson: Still a huge jerk. ]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-22 at 07:54 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"If you're going to try and actively sabotage the means by which you can get what you want, you are frankly not allowed to make demands." His voice is firm, without uncertainty. "I can get her to you, but without you here I have no estimated time frame, no assurances as to her physical state past 'one piece', and very little room to maneuver. This is situational activism - you get what you put into it."
    "Fine" The ninja hid her knives once more. "I will remain here. Until dawn. Be this is not going to be easy."

Blaze
    Oh.
    "Okie dokie then..."
    "..."
    "And what do we need to do then?"
    [/COLOR]
    "You need to protect me and fail as we both are slaughtered. A perfect gift for the others as they return." glum the grim pony.

Fangs, stakes, and other things
    A little ways past into the entrance of the crypt with our gang[/B]

Gearstride immediately plucked a flash grenade, pulling the pin at the same time and set one their way, dazzling two earth ponies in front of her who lumbered toward her anyways, smacking her with a fierce tackle."Do it!....pluh.." An order to Daniel.

"NO!"

Sandy shouts at the top of his lungs, above all the noise of combat. With a fluid, practiced motion, he duck-rolls to the side of his attacker, leaving two of his stakes behind in the creatures's forelegs, pinning it to the ground. The rest of his action...well, if anypony aims for a staking, I'll narrate from there. But needless to say, he's use any means at his disposal to stop or otherwise deflect the blow.

"HOLD LETHAL FIRE! AIM TO INCAPACITATE! CAPTAIN'S PROTOCOL 3!" Tears welled up in his eyes as he invoked one of the Captain's Protocols: Should the Captain be in the act of making a stupid decision, then the crewpony better speak up, chain of command be darned. "These....these are the dead townsponies! They ain't monsters!"

[Sandy: 10 stakes, 2 knives left. Benson: Still a huge jerk. ]
    "Great. Just Great."

It only takes her milliseconds to react, dropping her bag quiver. Rainbow's eye draws onto the target and she nonchalantly fires a bolt from her left front crossbow. It is a a silver quarrel with a blunt and it barrels to to unicorn vampony's chest. Since it was a Flu Flu bolt it did not kill but it would hurt like hell and knock the vampony back. "There's nothing we can do for them, Sandy."

[Bolts: 10 Normal, 3 Flu Flu, 3 Giant, 3 Trick]
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-22 at 08:20 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

"Great. Just Great."

It only takes her milliseconds to react, dropping her bag quiver. Rainbow's eye draws onto the target and she nonchalantly fires a bolt from her left front crossbow. It is a a silver quarrel with a blunt and it barrels to to unicorn vampony's chest. Since it was a Flu Flu bolt it did not kill but it would hurt like hell and knock the vampony back. "There's nothing we can do for them, Sandy."

[Bolts: 10 Normal, 3 Flu Flu, 3 Giant, 3 Trick]
    (one last post before heading out, consider this a response to anypony who tells him the same thing)

"If'n we can take out th' master, they'll be free. Whoever made them is pullin' th' strings here, we just gotta take him out, nopony else has t'die." There was great desperation in his voice. Darnit, he swore he'd finish these guys off before more ponies suffered, and what had he really done to stop them? At least he could keep these ones alive, maybe they could have a second chance, or maybe there was a cure for vamponyism somewhere, or...or...there just had to be something. There just had to!

17. - Top - End - #257
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dawnstrider leads the way past the ghost, not commenting for a time. "Your grasp of geneaology is interesting, to say the least." Once more with the time honored 'offhand bait' line of questioning.
    "Technically, I didn't say I was descended from any famous ponies." Night Jewel winked. "All I did was suggest it. I don't actually know if I had a family, but I figured I could pull that bluff off.

"So what's the plan? Look at who's down here, see what we can do with her, then head back?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "I'll think of something. Maybe I'll start with talking. Then move on to asking. Mix it up with some pleading. And if all else fails I can rip her apart from the inside."

Beat.

"...I'm not actually going to do that."
    "Easier to rip 'em apart from the outside, I've found. Hard to get into a pony first, ya know!" Blades cuckled. "Well, good to see ya're the type to think. Brains are pretty bangin' important!
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(one last post before heading out, consider this a response to anypony who tells him the same thing)

"If'n we can take out th' master, they'll be free. Whoever made them is pullin' th' strings here, we just gotta take him out, nopony else has t'die." There was great desperation in his voice. Darnit, he swore he'd finish these guys off before more ponies suffered, and what had he really done to stop them? At least he could keep these ones alive, maybe they could have a second chance, or maybe there was a cure for vamponyism somewhere, or...or...there just had to be something. There just had to!
    "That being true. Holding back does put us at additional risk and consumes more resources." whispers Rainbow as she prepared another shot.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-22 at 08:44 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

"That being true. Holding back does put us at additional risk and consumes more resources." whispers Rainbow as she prepared another shot.
    Daniel has a bit more of a blunt response to that. "At the risk of sounding like a psychopathic blood knight here ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE?! FIGHT FIRST, HEROIC BSOD LATER!" His only regret....is not having the time to give Sandy a rousing morality speech.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Technically, I didn't say I was descended from any famous ponies." Night Jewel winked. "All I did was suggest it. I don't actually know if I had a family, but I figured I could pull that bluff off.

"So what's the plan? Look at who's down here, see what we can do with her, then head back?"
    "As you wish." Beat. "...Hm. I seem to be remarkably servile in your presence. I hope it isn't beginning to grate on your nerves."

"Easier to rip 'em apart from the outside, I've found. Hard to get into a pony first, ya know!" Blades cuckled. "Well, good to see ya're the type to think. Brains are pretty bangin' important!
    "And in my case pluralization is literal, too! Which reminds me...while we have a moment alone, I think we should talk. You know, about Horne. I want to know how...well, how you feel about my situation."

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

Daniel has a bit more of a blunt response to that. "At the risk of sounding like a psychopathic blood knight here ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE?! FIGHT FIRST, HEROIC BSOD LATER!" His only regret....is not having the time to give Sandy a rousing morality speech.
    Silverpine's only answer was to shoot the wings off the pegasus lunging at him with two rapid fire burst. "We're not going to do any good if we get bogged down here while the leader gets away. The faster we clear them, the better. If it means taking down a few permanently, so be it." His voice was cold, unemotional.

(Automatic shotgun: 3 shells, Hunting shotgun: 2 shells. Reserve: 16)
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-22 at 11:39 PM.

21. - Top - End - #261

Vampony Showdown

Enemies slowed down, slower reactions, unable to run away. Sometimes things just get too easy. Staccata jumps into the fray, using her roguish speed and agility to take out her mark. Flaming dagger slashes are quite fun against vamponies.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

Of Blood Lust and Moral Quandaries

After Gearstride got tackle-smacked her body flew-skidded across the floor and hitting some wall rubble. Bruises and a cuts adorned her body as she lay there limply, with little defense at the moment. One of the two vamponies left her while the other continued after her with the intent to thrust his hoof through her neck.

The wooden arrows shot at a random vampony were met with a fierce breaking buck. The on fire pony pegasus that engaged Daniel kept shambling forward, sluggish, but persistent.

And the Sandy's words happened. The vampony staked at the legs opens her mouth but no noise comes out as she tries to remove the stakes from her legs with her free legs and mouth.

The vampony Rainbow knocked back was staggered for a moment, teeth gritted, but no sounds came from it. His bruises healed up and innards fixed itself as it lunged again with the intent to punch her in the head with a hard blow.

The pegasus' wings gets ripped to shreds as Silverpine's rapid burst fires right into them. Then the gross cracking sounds of repair are heard as if though some sort of time lapse photography were going on as the wings began to reform, it all just sounded gross. It still came after Silverpine and hit him with a kick, though the force was not so bad, likely due to the vampony's body focusing on repairing itself.

The scorched pony takes the moment to make contact with Staccata's underbelly with its fore hoof just as Staccata's flaming dagger sets it aflame. The unicorn vampony begins to fling heavy debris Staccata's way at the same time with telekinesis.

Miss M grabbed one of the ponies on her and slammed it against another, while the third came up from behind and bucked her right in the spine. "Ack....fuu....I'm sorry Sandy.....if that is true....right now..I...don't know if..we can do that right now...while trying not to die ourselves...nnnggh......." The vampony went for a killing blow as the Zephyr swooshed in to protect his master and tackles that enemy vampony out of the way. Zephyr struggled between what Miss M felt she needed to do, and Sandy's own words.

"We...need to coordinate better if we're to do that...right now..."
    Zephyr's words drowned out with the brawl he was getting into with the vampony.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Sheesh, he's slower than-

Oh. Ohh-ho-ho-ho.
    Very quickly he re-slides his stake mechanism and redraws his bow, nocking an arrow and aiming it at the pegasus' heart.

When the wings go up, he doesn't fire at him.

One of the two vamponies left her while the other continued after her with the intent to thrust his hoof through her neck.
    This one gets an arrow through the face.

"Alright wick, what say we visit the schoolyard? Hyaah!" He draws another arrow and slides away his bow AGAIN.

[Normal Arrows Left: 4 (immediate) and 20 (bag)]
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-09-23 at 01:21 AM.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Dwarf in the Playground

"As you wish." Beat. "...Hm. I seem to be remarkably servile in your presence. I hope it isn't beginning to grate on your nerves."
    "Better than trying to control me," replied Night Jewel. "A dog is fine if you can master it, but not if it masters you. No offence intended, of course."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "And in my case pluralization is literal, too! Which reminds me...while we have a moment alone, I think we should talk. You know, about Horne. I want to know how...well, how you feel about my situation."
    "Isn't it obvious? I'd like ya to be free of him, or at least controllin' him 'n not the other way around. But there's no way I can do it right now, so we've just had to live with him."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Decisions]

Sandy yanked one of the stakes out of the vampony's leg with a sickening sound and promptly plunged it through its muzzle. It'd be a lot harder to remove the other stake with a mouth piercing. "He...he won't run, the Master's gotta be down there, he's just gotta!" With the rest of his action, he tumble-dashed across the brawl, aiming a stake for the hips of the vampony about to attack Gearstride. Harder to remove than a stake through the foreleg."Nopony else is supposed t'die. They don't deserve it. They just don't deserve it!" he cried out in a blind panic as he plucked more stakes from his belts. His mind was a raging storm, and his tactical logic just couldn't stay afloat. He...he had to do something, had to win this fight somehow, just keep fighting, everything would work out, just keep fighting, just keep fighting, never give up....

[Sandy: 9 stakes left, 3 sticking out of various vamponies]
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-23 at 08:07 AM.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow grimaces and fires a normal pointed bolt on the charging unicorn vampony at his forehead. This was getting annoying.The sniper slinks into the wooded area for cover as this openness was annoying too.

Then she hears Sandy. Her sweet helpless Sandy calling out for help from his helpful fillyfriend. That is what she hears. "Hold on, Sandy!" Her own vampony target sees no more attention as she shifts it to Sandy's plight.

[Bolts: Loaded (2 Normal), Bag (10 Normal, 3 Flu Flu, 3 Giant, 3 Trick)]
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

The pegasus' wings gets ripped to shreds as Silverpine's rapid burst fires right into them. Then the gross cracking sounds of repair are heard as if though some sort of time lapse photography were going on as the wings began to reform, it all just sounded gross. It still came after Silverpine and hit him with a kick, though the force was not so bad, likely due to the vampony's body focusing on repairing itself.

Miss M grabbed one of the ponies on her and slammed it against another, while the third came up from behind and bucked her right in the spine. "Ack....fuu....I'm sorry Sandy.....if that is true....right now..I...don't know if..we can do that right now...while trying not to die ourselves...nnnggh......." The vampony went for a killing blow as the Zephyr swooshed in to protect his master and tackles that enemy vampony out of the way. Zephyr struggled between what Miss M felt she needed to do, and Sandy's own words.

"We...need to coordinate better if we're to do that...right now..."
    Zephyr's words drowned out with the brawl he was getting into with the vampony.
    Silverpine grimaced as the force of the blow hit him solidly on his chest. That'd sting for quite some time. He bucked the undead pegasus back in the head, and quickly scrambled to put some distance between himself and his enemy. "Captain!" he shouted, as he finally noticed Gearstride's slumped form. He brought up his shotgun at the vampony lunging at her, and would fire if Sandy's attack fail.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-09-23 at 07:47 AM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Southern gate

The new green would just arrive at the gate, pretty afraid.
    She would try to approach the guards posted there and salute shyly.

"...Uh...H-Hi!...Sorry, I mean Violet Glow reporting! Been assigned to guard this gate and...! Uh... where's my spot?"

That last part would sound pretty similar to certain pegasus that's scared of her own shadow.
    There were two guards there, who liked like this
    Spoiler
    Show
    <except the blue one is an earth pony, not unicorn>

the white guard was busy taking down some old wanted poster while the other youthful guard smiled broadly.

He cantered over to her bearing a big friendly smile. "OOh, yay, we a new team mate, and its a girl! Yay, new company!..... I mean...not that I have a problem with you Silent." He turned around and winked at Silent Snow who wasn't really paying attention and just stared at him.

He returned his attentions to Violet Glow. "Hi, I'm Idle Chat, you can call me just Idle because it sounds like Idol." Grin.

29. - Top - End - #269

Vampony Showdown

Mildly inconvenienced by the punch by a flaming vampony, Staccata doesn't really have time to ponder the situation. Luckily, she more than anypony present is capable of dodging debris bomb, so she makes her way back towards where the group was converging, covering them and doing a dagger-toss on any of them that get too aggressive.

[ammo count: 1 UV flashbang]
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

The Herp, the derp and the vampy

The young stallion pegasus not fired at that was engaging Daniel would manage a weak blow on the Bard as the fires eventually got to it as it crumpled on the ground, dead. The one Daniel took to the moment to shoot in the head that was after Gearstride, got an arrow to the head and stopped it in its tracks.

Sandy's vampony fell over with a thump as its hooves lamely swiped at the stake embedded in its mouth as she tried to thrash around to get it out.

The older colt he went to stake in the leg that was also a pincushion for Daniel, got staked in the leg as he buckled down dealing with a wooden arrow to the head and a stake in the foreleg.

The one Rainbow shot at in the head, stopped for a moment as its body began the process of rejecting the injury in its icky way. It tries to still go after Rainbow but was met with a stopping tackle from Miss M. She was then tackled by two from behind. Zephyr was still engaging in body blows with his vampony.

The ones Staccata strategically ran away from, all toasted from their UV bath continued to pursue her, albeit with a slow shambling gait, it was better they put themselves out of their silenced misery.

1 Dead
    2 Incapacitated
    4 Engaged
    2 Shambling
    3 Unknown