Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AtlanteanTroll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oberlin College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Skiing is serious business.

    Me chillaxing in Europe with my doggy friend.

    Spoiler
    Show
    My BRAND NEW art thread! Please, stop on down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mutant Sheep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Dog friends are good friends. Human friends are just hot.
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    Many thanks piled to Teddy's Skeetches for custom avatar.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    A couple of songs from my band, Vireo. Heavy blue-rock sound. Suggested if you like: Grady, Foo Fighters, ZZ Top, Black Keys, lots of Canadian rock.

    Hurricane

    Like a Dog - A fan cobbled together this little promo video for us with some clips of gigs.

    Would love some feedback!
    Last edited by prufock; 2012-09-13 at 09:09 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Fredaintdead's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by prufock View Post
    A couple of songs from my band, Vireo. Heavy blue-rock sound. Suggested if you like: Grady, Foo Fighters, ZZ Top, Black Keys, lots of Canadian rock.

    Hurricane

    Like a Dog - A fan cobbled together this little promo video for us with some clips of gigs.

    Would love some feedback!
    Well, I'm certainly impressed.
    Not much I can give in terms of feedback considering my lack of any musical talent, but I certainly like your sound.
    Avatar by Akrim.elf.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n


    Awesome doll by Recaiden.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AtlanteanTroll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oberlin College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    I'd add Dead Kennedies to that list of "If you like..." if I were you. Although that's not much of a connection. I think it's just the vocalist. Maybe I'm weird. Anyway...

    Chilling at sports games and such.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Spoiler
    Show
    My BRAND NEW art thread! Please, stop on down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I'd add Dead Kennedies to that list of "If you like..." if I were you. Although that's not much of a connection. I think it's just the vocalist. Maybe I'm weird. Anyway...

    Chilling at sports games and such.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Spoiler
    Show
    In that first picture your hair reminds me of my brother. Which is weird because you don't actually look much alike.
    Jude P.

    Playing Pokémon X
    3DS friend code: 0705-3326-2027
    4- or 5-IV Pokémon available for trade listed on my Giant League Wiki page.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montreal! Quebec! Canada?

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Gwyn is at university!

    ... so, apparently Frosh is just a Canadian thing. For some reason, other universities don't have a week-long party/orientation thing before classes? Well, this one is from one of the Frosh events.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Drinking crappy beer on beach day, in the middle of the day. Beach Day was so much fun. Getting back was NOT fun.

    This next one is just a random night I went to.
    Spoiler
    Show

    That night involved drinking at the football game, then drinking and partying at rez, then going to the campus bar to the SLASA (the (something) Latin American Student Association)'s party, had a few drinks there, then one of the girl's friends (not pictured) invited the rest of us (literally just the people in the picture) to his apartment, where we partied more, until we eventually went home around 3:30 in the morning. Got up the next day, was still solidly tipsy. Did not sober up until noon. That's a personal record.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

    "Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus


    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    Gwyn is at university!

    ... so, apparently Frosh is just a Canadian thing. For some reason, other universities don't have a week-long party/orientation thing before classes? Well, this one is from one of the Frosh events.
    My first college has a week-long freshman orientation. Except it's all about writing and crap like that, not meeting people (outside of class) or drinking (well it is a "dry" campus).
    My current university just has a two-day orientation thing, and I'm not even sure which of the two experiences was more of a drag.
    Jude P.

    Playing Pokémon X
    3DS friend code: 0705-3326-2027
    4- or 5-IV Pokémon available for trade listed on my Giant League Wiki page.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Chilling at sports games and such.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Silly troll, the sports are in the other direction. That way lies but madness, and by that, I mean the cheering section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    Gwyn is at university!

    ... so, apparently Frosh is just a Canadian thing. For some reason, other universities don't have a week-long party/orientation thing before classes? Well, this one is from one of the Frosh events.
    Nope, we don't. We have a fortnight-long party/orientation thing before classes. And here I thought everyone did just as us...
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Please drop by and tell me if you're interested in having me drop by for a visit this summer!

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Wyntonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    I'm older than I look. Promise.

    Spoiler
    Show


    The sample I got from a friend who also happens to be a semi-professional photographer.



    My puppy, asleep on my hand. He's my guy.
    Guess who's good at avatars? Thormag. That's who.

    A Campaign Setting more than a year in the making, Patria!

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montreal! Quebec! Canada?

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Well, mine was over a fortnight. Especially cuz it didn't really stop until classes had already been going for over a week... So it was more like half a month.

    Partially cuz QC is one of the only places where the majority of first years are drinking age in north america, our frosh involves a LOT of drinking. One memorable night started with a few beers at noon, then we went on a pub crawl downtown, then we breaked for a few hours, then we predrank at one of the frosh leader's houses which was fun, then we went to a club.

    I have never seen so many Americans learning their limits as I did the last month.
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

    "Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus


    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    I'm older than I look. Promise.

    Spoiler
    Show


    The sample I got from a friend who also happens to be a semi-professional photographer.
    Pretty, although I think black and white photography is a bit silly when not properly justified. Not as bad as Instagram blur, but it's a bit of the same thing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    Well, mine was over a fortnight. Especially cuz it didn't really stop until classes had already been going for over a week... So it was more like half a month.

    Partially cuz QC is one of the only places where the majority of first years are drinking age in north america, our frosh involves a LOT of drinking. One memorable night started with a few beers at noon, then we went on a pub crawl downtown, then we breaked for a few hours, then we predrank at one of the frosh leader's houses which was fun, then we went to a club.

    I have never seen so many Americans learning their limits as I did the last month.
    Yeah, we begun with lectures after a week as well. And yeah, pretty much everyone but those who started school early are of drinking age by then. There's actually a saying that Uppsala University creates almost as many academics as alcoholics. Lots of partying is what the student life is all about.
    ...
    I'm a terrible student.
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Please drop by and tell me if you're interested in having me drop by for a visit this summer!

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Yeah, we begun with lectures after a week as well. And yeah, pretty much everyone but those who started school early are of drinking age by then. There's actually a saying that Uppsala University creates almost as many academics as alcoholics. Lots of partying is what the student life is all about.
    ...
    I'm a terrible student.
    As a US resident I'm still underage. I went to school young, so I'm only eighteen as a junior in uni.
    Jude P.

    Playing Pokémon X
    3DS friend code: 0705-3326-2027
    4- or 5-IV Pokémon available for trade listed on my Giant League Wiki page.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    18 is legal age for drinking here in Sweden, and unless you started school early, you're going to be at least 18 when going to the university.
    I'm doing a Tour de Friends! Please drop by and tell me if you're interested in having me drop by for a visit this summer!

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AtlanteanTroll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oberlin College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    I can't tell which one you are in that first photo Gwyn, but you look older than I remember in the 2nd one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Silly troll, the sports are in the other direction. That way lies but madness, and by that, I mean the cheering section.
    Also my friends. I mean, who goes to school sporting events to watch the game? Pfft.
    My BRAND NEW art thread! Please, stop on down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    noparlpf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    18 is legal age for drinking here in Sweden, and unless you started school early, you're going to be at least 18 when going to the university.
    Yeah, that's standard. I was sixteen when I started college.
    Jude P.

    Playing Pokémon X
    3DS friend code: 0705-3326-2027
    4- or 5-IV Pokémon available for trade listed on my Giant League Wiki page.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dispozition's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Equestria

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    Gwyn is at university!

    ... so, apparently Frosh is just a Canadian thing. For some reason, other universities don't have a week-long party/orientation thing before classes? Well, this one is from one of the Frosh events.
    It's a thing over here in Aus, but we call it O-week. You can either play it straight and just sort of learn about the uni and what being at uni is like, oooor you can be drunk for an entire week and maaaaaaaybe be sober for classes come the following week :P

    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montreal! Quebec! Canada?

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I can't tell which one you are in that first photo Gwyn, but you look older than I remember in the 2nd one.
    I'm the one on the far right in the middle of saying something. The embarrassingly thin one with no shirt. I burnt so bad that day. Sunscreen is for people who aren't me.

    And I love this one because all the drinking is fully put on by the school. Even though the McGill Daily disapproves of the drinking and immature chants. I don't think there's a single song or chant that I can post on this forum...
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

    "Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus


    Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mutant Sheep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    I'm the one on the far right in the middle of saying something. The embarrassingly thin one with no shirt. I burnt so bad that day. Sunscreen is for people who aren't me.

    And I love this one because all the drinking is fully put on by the school. Even though the McGill Daily disapproves of the drinking and immature chants. I don't think there's a single song or chant that I can post on this forum...
    You are very skinny, Gwyn. Decent tan though.
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    Many thanks piled to Teddy's Skeetches for custom avatar.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    Well, I'm certainly impressed.
    Not much I can give in terms of feedback considering my lack of any musical talent, but I certainly like your sound.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I'd add Dead Kennedies to that list of "If you like..." if I were you. Although that's not much of a connection. I think it's just the vocalist. Maybe I'm weird. Anyway...
    Hmm, can't say I see the similarity myself (not much punk in our stuff), I'll have to give some DK a fresh listen!
    The vocals/guitars are me.

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Thufir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    ... so, apparently Frosh is just a Canadian thing. For some reason, other universities don't have a week-long party/orientation thing before classes?
    You mean Freshers' Week? We have it.
    Spoiler: Amusing/nice quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    *is too much awesome to behold*

    *runs awaaaaaay*
    Quote Originally Posted by Introbulus View Post
    Decent? Are you kidding? That is an epic win, good sir. *Shakes your hand*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Thufir I love the chess set and wish I had my own.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Diva De's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    I'm the one on the far right in the middle of saying something. The embarrassingly thin one with no shirt. I burnt so bad that day. Sunscreen is for people who aren't me.
    Gwyn's all nekkid and stuff.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Little Fears banner by Crimmy
    Queen of Hearts avatar by Alarra

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dallas-Dakota's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Yep, we call it introduction camp. At college it's usually a weekend or 3 days long, and at Uni a week long. Not that much fun for people who don't drink though. Tons of fun for people who don't mind getting a tad drunk or are still naive about the ways of alcohol and want to be introduced.
    Spoiler: Playgrounders about me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Zherog's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bensalem, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Way back in the dark ages when I started college (aka, 1988) we had a weekend orientation in July, and then started school the last week of August, with Freshman coming on campus a day before everybody else.

    Orientation is where I met my wife, actually. ;)
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

    Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AtlanteanTroll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oberlin College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    I'm the one on the far right in the middle of saying something. The embarrassingly thin one with no shirt. I burnt so bad that day. Sunscreen is for people who aren't me.
    You have nothing to be ashamed of sir. On that note, I do. For I was hanging out in my friends "shaggin' wagon" ... Good times.

    Spoiler
    Show


    I also somehow oranged my tongue. Still confused about that one. (Warning, photo is IN YOUR FACE.)

    Spoiler
    Show
    My BRAND NEW art thread! Please, stop on down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground
     
    KuReshtin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Largs, Scotland

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    HELLO!

    Spoiler
    Show


    My sister's 'cuddly little' dog Skrĺllan.
    Last edited by KuReshtin; 2012-09-16 at 08:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy
    Thanks KuReshtin, Chief Nerd-Hurder of the UKitP Clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    KuReshtin too, because he's awesome and a Swede, and therefore double awesome.
    Moose-atar by Elder Tsofu.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Keeping it Simple in the Playground Administrator
     
    Rawhide's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    KuReshtin: Even in a spoiler, that image is far too large. Please shrink it or link it.

    "My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground
     
    KuReshtin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Largs, Scotland

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    KuReshtin: Even in a spoiler, that image is far too large. Please shrink it or link it.
    Yeah, sorry.. Didn't think it was that big.. Sorted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy
    Thanks KuReshtin, Chief Nerd-Hurder of the UKitP Clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    KuReshtin too, because he's awesome and a Swede, and therefore double awesome.
    Moose-atar by Elder Tsofu.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dispozition's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Equestria

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    So, my girlfriend and I went to ska festival last night. It was fun. But the best thing was...My basically glowing hair, and the fact that she had three mohawks :D

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Serpentine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Adrift in a sea of woe.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

    ...Rufio?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2012-09-16 at 09:34 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •