New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Amber View Post
    Ah yes, the riding crop, the main appeal of 90% of my pictures it seems
    I'd argue it's more like a garnish, like the traditional pose of wearing nothing but a rose in one's teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    You only think it's new because you weren't here the first time we got pictures of "the Tesla of Baking." We could really have used a fainting couch in here at that point.

Let's see here... pictures, pictures... well, I don't have anything new of myself, so here's a picture of my cat enjoying her morning:
    Spoiler
    Show
    What sorcerous pacts did you make in order to set this one up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

2. - Top - End - #902
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A picture/Media thread) Thread XXXI: Roman Numerals Make Everything Fancy

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    What sorcerous pacts did you make in order to set this one up?
    No pacts; my cat is just a freak and my mother is a shutterbug.

Spoiler
    Show

Would a cat who wasn't a freak do this?

Or put up with this?

Or... randomly curl up on a pillow? (OK maybe)

Also, she thumps her tail at me when I sit in "her" chair, and is a fierce predator:

Last edited by Dimonite; 2013-05-15 at 08:54 AM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Ettin in the Playground

What? Sit in a basket that's roughly cat sized? I've yet to meet a cat that wouldn't if given the chance.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Some time after this photo was taken, forensic detectives were both horrified and impressed that one annoyed housecat could do that much damage to a careless human.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Pixie in the Playground

Well Serp has been bugging me to put up this new photo from today . It's just a sample from some demo shoots today but it's still pretty cool

Spoiler
    Show
    May be hard to see in this one but I do have gold plated fangs for this one

*puts down a mat encase Lix Lorn swoons again*

6. - Top - End - #906

I only bugged you like three times, geeze.
    Man I love that shirt. You need to wear it somewhere I can see it in person.

edit: *sigh*. Now I kinda do wanna think of a character that would go with the spotty dress so I can get a fancy photo too...
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2013-05-17 at 04:45 AM.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Titan in the Playground

...well, as hot as it is, it's not quite at the level of the previous ones, but after all the effort you went to, I'd feel rude!
    (swooon!)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Titan in the Playground

Well Serp has been bugging me to put up this new photo from today . It's just a sample from some demo shoots today but it's still pretty cool

Spoiler
    Show
    *It's red!*

It has a useless piece of cloth buttoned to the side! I love useless details buttoned to clothes as if they served an important purpose.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

9. - Top - End - #909

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler
    Show

*tries to resist*

*fails*

*kneels before Zod*

Seriously though. Righteous. Or, rather, I guess, Unrighteous.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #910
    Ogre in the Playground

I haven't got any photos of myself at present (probably will coming up since I'm going to be in my brother's wedding, but nothing current)

What I do have is a reasonably accurate self portait. <. .> Is that OK?
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Current avatar by me <>_<> Needs work.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

- By FlyingChicken <^,^> - By Akrim.elf <^.^>

11. - Top - End - #911

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...well, as hot as it is, it's not quite at the level of the previous ones, but after all the effort you went to, I'd feel rude!
    (swooon!)
    Really, you reckon? It's my favourite yet.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Titan in the Playground

It's lovely, but... no riding crop.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

13. - Top - End - #913

NecromancerGuy

...Now you've got me imagining an outfit composed of nothing but riding crops...
    Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #914
    Titan in the Playground

...I CAN'T imagine that. O_o

15. - Top - End - #915
    Ogre in the Playground

I can, but it isn't very comfortable as laid out in my head <@.@>
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Current avatar by me <>_<> Needs work.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

- By FlyingChicken <^,^> - By Akrim.elf <^.^>

16. - Top - End - #916

Poor PoA. He's gonna start thinking the girls only love him for his crop

17. - Top - End - #917
    Titan in the Playground

xD It's the general tone of the piece.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Firbolg in the Playground

So, y'all prefer when he rocks out with his crop out?
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

19. - Top - End - #919
    Ettin in the Playground

So, today somehow resulted in actual, non-horrible pictures of me, and in honor of this momentous and exceedingly rare event, I've decided to post some of them.
    And maliciously abuse some adverbs, too, it looks like.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rafiki is a horrible person, and he shouldn't take pictures of me when I'm not paying attention. (or at all)
    Not a bad photo, though. It showcases quite nicely roughly a quarter of Robin's basement recording studio. (the carpeted walls are much more comfortable than they appear. This still applies for those that think they look really comfortable (because they are))

Here's another one, giving us a picturesque view of the back of my head, and more carpeted walls/ceiling. I like how the green light that Robin has lying around got caught in the photo.

This one is of my mom's cat (and also me, I suppose), who got it into her head that she should make it as hard as possible for me to type, and then somehow make it even harder to get a decent picture of. This is the best I could manage.
    A few odds and ends.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Titan in the Playground

Tiny bagpipes are for eating, right?

My mate disagrees and thinks you should actually try and play them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2013-05-19 at 02:29 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

21. - Top - End - #921
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, I found two more pictures of me in a steampunk attire:
    Spoiler
    Show

I really like how the wind catches my coat in this one:

Also, the large brass canister on the table at the far right is the same as the one you can't see me wear in the first picture.

Show

22. - Top - End - #922
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    So, today somehow resulted in actual, non-horrible pictures of me, and in honor of this momentous and exceedingly rare event, I've decided to post some of them.
    And maliciously abuse some adverbs, too, it looks like.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rafiki is a horrible person, and he shouldn't take pictures of me when I'm not paying attention. (or at all)
    Not a bad photo, though. It showcases quite nicely roughly a quarter of Robin's basement recording studio. (the carpeted walls are much more comfortable than they appear. This still applies for those that think they look really comfortable (because they are))

Here's another one, giving us a picturesque view of the back of my head, and more carpeted walls/ceiling. I like how the green light that Robin has lying around got caught in the photo.

This one is of my mom's cat (and also me, I suppose), who got it into her head that she should make it as hard as possible for me to type, and then somehow make it even harder to get a decent picture of. This is the best I could manage.
    You are a spitting image of a friend of a friend... I'm very confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ettin in the Playground

@Teddy: I think it would look like better if you had longer hair. As it is, your top hat just seems to be sitting there... In the short term, consider... Umm... I'm sure there's a word here for what I'm thinking of...
    Have you seen the Alice in Wonderland movie that came out a couple of years ago? You know the Mad Hatter how his top hat has ribbons that come off the back of the hat band, itself just strips of cloth tied around it?
    I'm not explaining myself well, but in short, your top hat is dull and needs something to liven it up. That and your outfit could benefit from a scarf or cravat or something in the region of your neck.
    But those inarticulate points aside, I really like your coat.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2013-05-19 at 05:46 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

24. - Top - End - #924
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    @Teddy: I think it would look like better if you had longer hair. As it is, your top hat just seems to be sitting there... In the short term, consider... Umm... I'm sure there's a word here for what I'm thinking of...
    Have you seen the Alice in Wonderland movie that came out a couple of years ago? You know the Mad Hatter how his top hat has ribbons that come off the back of the hat band, itself just strips of cloth tied around it?
    I'm not explaining myself well, but in short, your top hat is dull and needs something to liven it up. That and your outfit could benefit from a scarf or cravat or something in the region of your neck.
    But those inarticulate points aside, I really like your coat.
    Yeah, I know my hair isn't of the optimal costume length right now, but this was a constume borrowed together in more or less of a pinch, so I had to do with what I could get. I'm going to aim for a rather different look when I finally get to start on my own costume.

Show

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    You are a spitting image of a friend of a friend... I'm very confused.
    Me and this acquaintance of yours are clearly twins, separated at birth.

@DD: That picture is hilarious.

@Teddy: Fancy. (and I'll second that you'd look better here in long hair)
    A few odds and ends.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Troll in the Playground

Me and this acquaintance of yours are clearly twins, separated at birth.
    Are you sure you're not Finnish or anything?
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Are you sure you're not Finnish or anything?
    I highly doubt it. I don't even think I have any traceable Finnish ancestry.

Are you sure my look-alike isn't secretly an American?
    A few odds and ends.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Troll in the Playground

I highly doubt it. I don't even think I have any traceable Finnish ancestry.

Are you sure my look-alike isn't secretly an American?
    Well, I think his grandmother is Norwegian but uh that isn't American so no. But you are a wee cutiepie, aren't ya.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

29. - Top - End - #929

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    Tiny bagpipes are for eating, right?

My mate disagrees and thinks you should actually try and play them.

Spoiler
    Show
    One does not simply eat a baby bagpipe while it is being played.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Also, the large brass canister on the table at the far right is the same as the one you can't see me wear in the first picture.
    That is a verra nize coat.
    Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #930
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

...stop making me question my homosexuality. It's not fair.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!