1. Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Forum keeps eating my posts

I've been trying to make a post for 15 minutes, but always got an error 500 message, and now in my user profile it says I actually made 5 posts. But the thread still doesn't show any of them.

Also there was another thread that said 0 replies, but when you opened it it actually did have 2 replies. Now it seems to display correctly.

There really needs something down with the server, it has been bad like this for years.
    Spriggan's Den - Thoughts on RPGs and some of my personal creations.
    Ancient Lands - PF/d20 Sword & Sorcery campaign setting

2. Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Forum keeps eating my posts

Yeah, this has been happening a ton for me. Can't see any posts for ages. Even if I open up another window. Resubmit it till it finally shows, and bam, like five copies of a post, which I then have to tediously delete.
    Back from a lengthy vacation from Giantitp. I've been dabbling with 3d printer technology and game design, PM if you're curious.

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimization."

New: Tyndmyr has a game shop!

3. Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Forum keeps eating my posts

Yeah, it happens. If you get a 500 error, just hit "back" on your browser then use the breadcrumb at the top to go to the thread you're posting in. Usually the comment will be there.

Good idea to ctrl-c your posts before hitting submit though.